“Flooding coming to the east coast of America… all the way to Raleigh Durham, North Carolina.”

The Lord showed me more about North Carolina. It was the first time He spoke about this to me. I had a dream where an angel handed me a scroll and on it were lots of news articles and pictures. The pictures were alive. It was as if we were there looking at it live, but it was on the scroll.

My daughter and I were in our living room reading it when Jesus began to narrate and explain to us what it all meant. We read so many things in the scroll, but I only retained two of them when I awoke. The first was about North Carolina being flooded. My daughter and I were reading an article about it that said,

“Flooding coming to the east coast of America. It will flood all the way to Raleigh Durham, North Carolina.”

That was where I lived at that time. All of my life, that was our home. Even though the scroll identified the east coast of America, I’m sure it was more than that because I knew the Lord was showing me what was specific to my area because He was telling me to move. This was before I received another dream regarding the Ozarks and Smokey mountains.

I read printed on the scroll, three fourths of the people would die as a result of the flooding. I don’t know if that was in North Carolina only or the east coast. After we read that, Jesus appeared at my side and began explaining things to me. I don’t remember everything He said, just two articles, one about the North Carolina flooding and another about terrorism coming to America on levels we have never seen before.

As Jesus spoke, He began telling me many people were going to die and those who survived would do anything to survive, that they would become very violent . He told me there would be cannibalism due to the flooding in North Carolina and the east coast.

The next thing He explained to me was about the first article we read on the scroll, which was about terrorism in America. The picture underneath the article had a man in a cage and the terrorist had set him on fire. I saw this happening live, like it was really happening right before our eyes. The man was screaming and his eyes were so desperate. He was pleading for help.

Then the Lord told us it was going to become very violent in America, not just with terrorism. Jesus said it wouldn’t be safe to go to the grocery store.

In the dream, He had my daughter say to me, “What are we going to do mom?”

I replied, “This is why we have all of this food. We are going to go to the mountains like Jesus told us and hide there. We won’t go out and no one will ever know we’re there.”

Then Jesus started talking to us again asking, “Do you understand Katie why men are going to become so violent?”

I answered, “No Lord, why?”

He said, “It is because the spirit of antichrist is going to rise in man’s heart.”

Then I woke up. Then, about three months later, He showed me where to go. In a dream, I was shown the Ozark and Smokey mountains. Then He gave me more info on the flood.

We tried to postpone moving because my husband wanted to wait. I was so scared because I knew what God was showing me. There’s way more than that, but I knew I had to submit to my husband’s authority, so I just prayed and we agreed to wait. We canceled our moving plans and our new place.

That night after canceling, we prayed before bed and asked God for confirmation as a couple. That night, I had dreams all night long about the same thing…..a flood coming to North Carolina. I saw the flood waters come and people were running for their lives, including me. I ran with my elderly mother in a wheelchair. We received only thirty minutes warning to run to higher ground. I ended up at a crossroads, trying to make a decision whether to go or not. Then I heard the Lord say, “The flood is coming sooner than people think.”

In the first dream that night, I saw a written letter from God and it was signed, “Love, God.” In the letter, He gave me instructions on what to do and told me to move immediately.

I know what Christopher Harris saw in his recent dream is from God (see complete post). I’ve seen it over and over again too much to write. So many people have seen it, yet people still mock and laugh in disbelief and refuse to listen to God or His warnings. People get angry because they don’t want to hear it. I’m so scared for what those people will have to go through. I intercede for them every single day, praying in their behalf that God would wake them up and they would listen to His warnings and move to a safe place.

God has sent His warnings through so many people, but He’ll tell each of us personally so we can know for ourself where to go. These things are found in in the holy place, past the crowds of people and the chaos of the day. Seek the Lord with all your heart while He can still be found. Come before our Holy God and cry out to him and He will save you. It doesn’t mean we won’t walk through hard times, but we can be spared from some of this.

The flood hasn’t come yet. The door to the ark is still open wide. The power of His spirit can move you to the top of a mountain and you can walk in victory with your Lord and savior. With God all things are possible. We just have to surrender our agenda and conform to His plan for our lives and heed His warnings. He gives them for a reason. What if Lot didn’t want to relocate?

Author: Katie Troutman

The Lord has carried Katie Troutman through many dark times and much heartache, including a life of abuse, which started as a child. At age nineteen she was saved and has leaned on the Lord ever since! She started receiving dreams from the Lord from the very beginning. She has been involved in her local church ministry preaching and teaching. Today she is a wife and mother who has had many years of walking on the mountain top in victory with God.

June 5, 2018 8:37 PM

I have shared this before on Z3 News but I used to live 40 minutes west of the Raleigh/Durham area for 17 years. We moved to north of Charlotte (NC) and 7 months later, after waking up, I knew I had heard God tell me, “Your family is no longer safe here”. 😳 A few months later, we packed up and moved out of the country permanently. I still do not know how we accomplished that except with God’s help and donating 1/3 of our possessions.

I have had dreams of tsunamis but never have known if these are from reading people’s dreams or if these are my own, unique dreams. From my time on Z3 News, I know in my spirit that Katie & Christopher & Elizabeth Marie all walk closely with the Lord and all have heard this warning. I have no doubt this will occur.

As 18 years of my adult life were spent in this beautiful state with some of the kindest, most wonderful people I have known throughout my lifetime and who still live there, including my mom, may I please ask my Christian brothers & sisters to cover the people who live there with prayer? 🌹 🙏🏻💕🙏🏻💕🙏🏻🌹. The heaviness on my heart is so strong. 😢. May God cover His people with his protection during this terrible catastrophe to occur.

Indy
Indy
June 7, 2018 8:57 PM

Hello Expat Gal,
Did you ask God where “Here” was? How long ago was that? God speaks to me daily and every night in dreams. He shows me everything that is coming my way, good and dangerous. In a dream God showed me Raleigh as a city of refuge. I saw a tent city in Raleigh right after I saw a plane with American written on it fly into the distance(the future) and crash. When the plane crashed the Holy Spirit said ” It went down in Tennessee” Tennessee is the event will occur as a sign.

June 7, 2018 11:08 PM

Hi Indy, “Here” felt like Charlotte but also God had just started leading me to see the connections between the U.S. and Mystery Babylon which he increased after I received this Word. I had never seriously considered leaving the U.S. so to move out of the country 2 1/4 months later with 2 houses (rental & the one we owned) to completely clean out, pack up & move, gives you a sense of how serious & strong His Word was in the end of March 2015.

After I left Charlotte, the following has occurred:

– 37 MI 13 gang members were indicted (end of May 2015 – https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/homeland-security-fbi-round-several-suspects-charl/52876777)
– Charlotte riots
– a radioactive plume released in fall 2017 from the nuclear plant in Charlotte

Patricia Green & Nita Johnson & Byron Searle have seen disaster occur in NC. I can not fathom how Raleigh remains unaffected by the tsunami & floods people have seen. Sorry.

Also, Raleigh remains in the top 4 locations in the U.S. with the highest radiation – https://yourradiationthisweek.org

Definitely the massive amounts of radiation being released in Raleigh 24/7 should discourage anyone from seeing this area as “safe”. 😳

mem
mem
June 8, 2018 11:32 AM

A point that is realised when one is leaving the US is the sheer amount of time it takes to deal with immigration, finding housing, buying a car (sometimes in a place that doesnt speak english), transferring money to your new country after hopefully opening a bank account. Some countries it is not effortless to open a bank account. Getting documentation legalized notarized, establishing roots, finding friends and a support structure, to say nothing of actually finding the specific place to live in the new country with a like minded community of Christians that you will find left for very similar if not identical reasons

God of course realises all this complexity and gives us lead time to situate in His abundant grace. It may not be the case howevee for that delay and procrastinate knowing what they should do, but rationalizing with either doubt pr presumption that they can wait a bit longer, just a bit longer. These may find themselves leaving with nothing but some suitcases, if they ever actually do, what deep down they know God is telling them to do

June 8, 2018 12:13 PM

Totally agree Mem! 😊. Rick Wiles referenced this same idea. We left the first time I received this message & knew it was from God & it was stern. We left with a container. Other people leaving later may leave with a pallet. People leaving later may leave with suitcases with their belongings while the last to leave may be forced to leave with solely the clothes on their back. Similar to what happened to many Jewish people with the Holocaust. 😢

June 8, 2018 9:37 AM

May I ask what country you moved to?

June 8, 2018 12:17 PM

Uruguay (South Anerica). Mem is in SA (not sure she wants to share her location) with me as well. I have met many Christians that have moved here but I believe God is sending His people around the world to help people when the chaos starts for the Great Harvest. Uruguay is a secular country and has high levels of depression.

What better place to SHINE OUR LIGHT than in a dark country where God is not known?

Eliana
Eliana
June 8, 2018 9:18 PM
We don’t mind sharing that we are in Chile. We left with our 2 year old twins just 24 hours after God confirmed to us that the US is Babylon and is going to burn. We felt such urgency that we walked away from our house, two cars, and years of “stuff” you accumulate to make a home and memories. We left with 4 suitcases and some carry-on backpacks. We first went to Uruguay, but after two weeks, God spoke “Chile” in a dream It’s been incredible how He opened up a pathway one step at a time. It’s been very difficult and painful at times but I’m glad we have obeyed Him. He has shown me personally this last year that trust and obedience are faith expressed. Life is different here, but we live in a wonderful area to raise our children who are now 5. Our present rental overlooks a river and is on 12 acres shared with the house of the landlord in a completely fenced and gated area. Just as Expat Girl shared, some things are more expensive and some things are incredibly cheap. My husband had a tsunami dream of the PNW many years ago before we ever thought we would need to leave the US. We both have had several dreams in the past three years that have included tsunami on the east coast, enemy invasions and cannibalism, among other things. My heart is heavy for what is coming to America, and I intercede on a regular basis. I know what’s coming will affect the whole world, and we will be here to help people in chaos and confusion.
June 10, 2018 6:10 PM

Eliana: You are really bold to leave everything behind and just leave with suitcases. Much like Joseph taking Mary and Jesus in the middle of the night. Very Brave. It takes a lot of courage to obey God.

June 8, 2018 12:47 PM

Expat Gal: We spent 3 months there in 1991, but I understand that it is very expensive to live there now.

June 8, 2018 3:31 PM

Sometimes I think that but I can pay for more expensive gas & electricity here in Uruguay when my medical costs, without an employer providing a discounted rate for me, are similar here to what I paid for medical back in 1992 when I graduated from college & had my first job. I can pay for a lot of things without the extravagant & ridiculous healthcare rates I was going to pay as a self-employed business owner, over 40, under Obamacare which was designed to bankrupt the middle class & destroy small businesses, which is EXACTLY what has been occurring in the U.S. 😢. Very, very sad……

June 8, 2018 8:50 PM

Expat Gal: Henry Gruver said that several thousand Russian Pentecostals from the Portland, Oregon area were told to move to Bolivia and to carve out farms out of the jungles. Several of the Armenians that escaped the holocaust in Armenia and settled in the Los Angeles area have also moved to somewhere in South America. My wife had a dream several years ago that the Chinese would block the escape routes from North America at some time in the future. Time to be wise and seek God’s guidance.

June 9, 2018 5:20 AM

Mike BC, that is fascinating and thank you for sharing as I had not heard that. I do agree that escape routes out of the U.S. will be blocked at some point, most likely by the Chinese (as your wife saw in her dream & others have seen) but also by Russians. Very serious times. The only safe choice is to be obedient to God, wherever He tells you that you & your family should be.

Unlike Katie, I did not hear nor was given a place though where we live is the country that “won out” on a weighted average matrix, based on multiple factors. However I am not feeling a sense in my Spirit to move at this time so we are planning on staying until we feel differently.

June 9, 2018 1:44 PM

Have you found good fellowship in Uruguay?

June 9, 2018 5:17 PM

Actually not as much as I would like. 😢 Started a Bible Study here with Christians that were expats. Imploded. Saw it coming, called it out, tried to unite & mend the differences being amplified by the Enemy but to no avail. I do a Bible Study with a German lady who loves Jesus so that is a positive. Also some now dear friends of ours from TN were called here to build 50 churches. They are now on church #37! 🎉 If any of you feel led to help their fantastic work here in this secular nation, please consider a donation – no matter how small.

FB – https://www.facebook.com/theredemptionproject

June 9, 2018 10:38 PM

Expat Gal: The reason we spent 3 months in Uruguay was because of the outpouring of the presence of God on a particular church in that country. It continues to this day.

mem
mem
June 9, 2018 5:15 PM

Last I checkefld, supposedly Uruguay was less expensive than Chile, however, we have found our cost of living to be far less in chile than the US. Granted, we had lived on the wesr coast of the US our whole lives and it has only gotten more expensive to live there from California to Washington state. Our monthly budget used to ve 5k a month, now its 3k a month. We could reduce that to a little over 2k a month if we had to by doing with a little less things. Some expats we know get by on around 1400 a month here. If you own your own house then you can gey by on even less as your biggest expense is just food and utilities

June 10, 2018 6:07 PM

Mem: I have not been to Chile, but it looks beautiful with a full range of scenery and climates. Which climate are you in? Are you in a larger city or countryside?

Will Phillips
Will Phillips
June 5, 2018 10:27 PM
I live in south Louisiana, very close to Baton Rouge. In August of 2016 a sudden and unexpected flood event occurred for much of the Baton Rouge area. There was flooding in places in this area that had never seen any flooding in its recorded history before. Many thousands of locals lost everything overnight as bayous, drainage ditches, and small rivers all rose and joined together in a brief time period. Where I live didn’t get inundated as bad as many surrounding areas. It also helped that I live in a mobile home. Because I was less affected, I was more readily able to help my community in the days and weeks that followed – first for rescuing and sheltering, then in the clean up process. Many neighbors and locals I spoke with about this event said that what they really came to grasp was that material wealth and goods don’t matter that much. This attitude lasted for a little while, but in weeks and months afterward, the phrase “Louisiana Strong”, “Louisiana Rising” and so forth circulated in social media and by elected officials, seemed to exude an air of pride, rather than humbling before the Lord to seek Him through all this. I think that some Christians may have taken a more humble attitude, but sadly, it has not been widespread. Both before this flood and ever since then I have had a strong feeling in my spirit that greater floods will come, and that some day soon, perhaps at the same time as what’s written here about NC, Louisiana will largely be under the waves of the Gulf of Mexico. I’ve also had many dreams about the coast of Louisana drastically changing. I went to college several years ago (I’m 26 now) in Jackson, MS. While I was… Read more »
Scott
Scott
June 9, 2018 10:28 PM

Will… you hit the nail on the head concerning Louisiana Strong. In the Harbinger Johnathan Cahn wrote about Isaiah 9:10 and emphasized the part “we will rebuild”. It is a pride in mankind and a defiance to God. In the same week as the Boston Marathon bombing was a big refinery explosion in TX. In TX they went to church, prayed and asked for prayers… out of Boston came the phrase “Boston Strong”. I recognized it immediately as a statement of pride in one’s self in direct defiance to God. Now everything is “Strong”…no repentance and no relying on God.

Caroline C.
Caroline C.
June 9, 2018 9:06 AM

Very interesting that you say you’ve had dreams about going to the Idaho/Montana area…Just yesterday, as I was looking at the comments on another post, I saw some maps of safe zones/havens in the U.S. One of the safe zones actually was right there–spanning parts of Idaho and Montana.

Avidan
June 5, 2018 9:34 PM

Hmmm…..
After Hearing All These Multitudinous Warnings,
And The Consequences Of The Afterward
l Ponder Why! Why Would People Not REPENT
It Bothers Me. It Really Bothers Me.

In My Evening Meditations/ Prayer Time
I Was Given Psalm 36.
As The Answer Why.

REPENT YOU! REPENT ME!! REPENT ALL!!!
To All Those That Repented
It Has Been Proclaimed:-

No Eye Have Seen, No Ear Has Heard
Nor Have Entered The Heart Of Man
All That God Has Prepared
For Every One Who Loves Him-
These Are The Things God Has Revealed To Us By The Spirit.
1st Cor. 2:9-10/ lsaiah 64:4

REPENT All!!!
Toasting And Roasting In Hell Might Become A Reality lf We Do Not REPENT!

Christopher Harris
June 6, 2018 4:02 AM

Thank you very much Katie for sharing this!

Tom
Tom
June 6, 2018 1:55 AM

It seems likely, with the many prophecies from around the world, that there will be more than one tsunami and flooding event. The most perceived such disasters come from the impact of objects from space. I think it was J R Nyquist that, several years ago, had listed many of the dreams and visions about impacts and the effects from people all around the world – northern Europe, south Pacific, etc. Stephen Bening has a lot of information primarily concerning the effect of three such objects hitting near America at essentially the same time – 2 in the Atlantic and one in the Gulf. He has a map of what he believes will be the areas that are flooded. There is a lot to look at and ponder at his site of http://www.angelfire.com/fl3/gammadim/propheticsuperpages.html. godreallyexists, Nita Johnson, Augusto Perez, unleavenedbread ministries are others that have info regarding similar prophecies. If you visit these sites you can begin to get an overload of information so I suggest you consider them, weigh them and let the Lord lead you as to how to apply them to your own particular situation and, especially, what is His leading for YOU.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
June 7, 2018 9:32 AM

Katie, you’ve been quiet for so long. Thanks for posting.

mem
mem
June 7, 2018 9:50 AM

Yes, Katie, really happy to hear from you!

June 7, 2018 1:42 PM

Thanks guys, I really appreciate that. I hope you’re doing well!

Chris Sharpe
Chris Sharpe
June 7, 2018 12:00 AM

Some years ago I had repeated dreams of tsunamis coming inland on the east coast. I remain unsure if there could possibly be more than one tsunami to come inland. I do know in one dream a tsunami came as far as behind my house in Fayetteville, WV. New River was 15 minutes away from us.

More recently I have been dreaming of tornadoes in WV; should these be literal (sometimes they are), or are these speaking something like our economy going bust.A former sister-in-law called and told me of an acquaintance of hers that dreamed he was in Lewisburg (?), WV. As he was leaving the store with a bag of bread in his hand he looked up and saw a category 5 tornado approaching.

I thought it interesting he had a bag of bread. Some months ago I dreamed of a tornado on a China plate. I thought whatever bad that meant would affect food somehow.

We are in the process of selling to move elsewhere. We were told in a dream to locate others like ourselves. That we would be safer together. So, I am hoping He will direct us where to go.

June 7, 2018 1:46 PM

That is a powerful series of warning dreams as well Chris. Thank you for sharing those!

Lacey D
Lacey D
June 5, 2018 5:55 PM

I saw in a vision back in October of a tsunami hitting NYC with the Statue of Liberty. I will be in much prayer to know if I need to move me and my family as we live in the Myrtle Beach, SC area. If anyone has seen SC under water please inform me.

Charles VanDelden
June 5, 2018 7:34 PM

Lacey,
Please go to “whygodreallyexists.com”, and read Nita Johnson s’ vision/map given to her in ’89, showing places/areas in the USA that WILL become uninhabitable for several reasons.
Some include earthquake, volcano, foreign troop occupation, flood areas and tsunami dangers,etc. My opinion is to flee the big cities ,military installations, and nuclear reactors that will become non-existent when WW3 starts.
Solution— as Elizabeth Marie and Katie Troutman in their recent posts GREATLY encourage– find a safe haven as many others have allready done.
Blessings to you…..

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
June 5, 2018 8:02 PM

I’ve seen quite a few differences in where the safe areas are penciled in on these maps, especially for the northwest. Everyone really needs to get their own revelation regardless of the maps, because I don’t want to trust my life to whether the crayola went half an inch too far to the left when they colored that map in…SNS

June 5, 2018 8:40 PM

Read Christopher Harris’ dream as he was told the tsunami would be from NC to Cuba. Myrtle Beach would definitely be impacted. Also read Patricia Green’s vision as well. SC would definitely be impacted in her vision as well. Sorry Lacey D. 😢

JOY
JOY
June 5, 2018 7:17 PM

that is interesting . Todd Bentley is booking an event there in August as led by Holy Spirit to kick off the harvest for america. Olean , NY

June 7, 2018 7:24 AM
Joy, God kills and He heals. He is Love and He is a judge. He is salvation and He puts people in Hell. He is mercy and both holiness. The book of Revelation will come to pass every word will be fulfilled. God is speaking and He is warning . The purpose behind God warning and showing these events is multifaceted I’m sure. Here’s what I’m aware of. God wants to call His remnant out from destruction just as He did Noah, who is our example in the bible for the end time generation. ( as in the days of noah) Lot was our example and was protected. His wife looked back and was killed. God also gives warnings of things to come to cause people to repent and to wake up and see how serious things are He says choose this day blessing of cursing. God speaks through different vessels different words but we are all about salvation and God’s kingdom growing. We do and say as our father and Lord has spoken to us and we warn of what is coming to earth for the judgement of sin. This is nothing new. If you read the bible it is loaded with examples of God destroying sin and judging the earth in the past and forewarning is of things to come. You have to question preachers maturity level in the spirit when they call God’s children who He is warning people through , gloom and doomers. They are blinded and are not seeing clearly and also lack not discernment of Spirit and truth but also evidently a lack of reading the bible and an understanding of who God is and how He functions. How can you be shown things like this and actually have the Lord speak to you… Read more »
JOY
JOY
June 9, 2018 9:57 AM

Katie, I agree . I also love the work of John Bevere and he teaches both sides of God. His books usually start from the harshness of God and then end with a sprinkling of grace to top it off. I just thought it was interesting that God is doing both in New York. A kickoff of the harvest and great troubles . I’m just thankful he works it all out for our good. I only knew about it because Todd was here in town and I attended . I was shifted out of my position and up higher than before I attended. Any breakthrough is a welcome gift.
I search out God on many mediums throughout my day. Books, worship, prayer ,websites, youtube sermons and church. I am more focused on God being harsh than on God being merciful. I don’t attend movies or buy magazines or listen to radio or TV. I spend most of my time recovering what satan did to destroy my blood line and how to take back all that was lost and stolen .Lots of good stuff out there . I enjoy learning from T.B. Joshua , Gabriel Fernandes, they are both very anointed on youtube . The longer I listen and partake , the better my life gets. In the spring the kings go to war and take back land. Keep your sword up. Thanks for your love and insights ! Love, JOY

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
June 5, 2018 4:38 PM

Raleigh is at an Elevation of 315 feet. Charlotte is over 700 so I wonder if it would be ok. SNS

Kerry Lebrun
June 5, 2018 6:37 PM

Thank you for sharing this, Katie. On March 28, 2018 I was watching the movie, Titanic,and when I saw the scene with the masses of dead bodies floating in the water, suddenly I “knew”, without a shadow of a doubt, I was seeing a preview of what is to soon hit the east coast of America, and massive sorrow and mourning would ensue for America. I specifically felt it would also include New York City. Later, God confirmed to my spirit that this would result from a massive tsunami, perhaps caused by an earthquake. Beyond that, so much of what you shared is pretty much word for word confirmation to me, personally; I cant go into it here, but thank you for being obedient to post this, I appreciate it! I pray for God to bless and direct your move.

June 6, 2018 10:05 AM

Hey Kerry,
God is so good he makes His word to us plain and always confirms through many ways. I wish I could hear your details! Totally get it though!! I know He will direct you and I both all the way through to the other side. We just have to yield to Him. He is great ,mighty, loving, gracious,beautiful, he is wisdom, peace, healing ,strength, joy😊 . He is everything to us all! I’m so glad He exists and this life isn’t it for us. I long for my heavenly home to be with Him forever and to see Him face to face. Love you sister.

Rebecca Bonnell
June 6, 2018 2:13 AM

Dear Kerry, the Tsunami could also be caused by Cumbre la Vieja on the Canary islands collapsing into the sea, as the ridge has built up and is unstable and now many earthquakes are threatening the Volcano into action. If this collapses into the ocean it would cause a huge tsunami that would hit the east coast of America.

Cumbre Vieja is an active although dormant volcanic ridge on the volcanic ocean island of La Palma in the Canary Islands, Spain, that erupted twice in the 20th century – in 1949, and again in 1971. Wikipedia

Wendy Childs
June 11, 2018 10:47 AM

Was there not a headline recently that Russia has a submarine capable of creating a tsunami as a weapon? Not sure where I saw it.

Kerry Lebrun
kerry Lebrun
June 6, 2018 9:28 PM

Yes, Ive heard about that.. It is quite a strong possibility to keep a close watch on!

June 7, 2018 9:16 AM

Kerry,
Yesterday, I believe in Sid Roth,the guest he had on was actually talking about the titanic and that multitudes of people had dreams about that as well. One in particular was a woman. She had a warning dream that it was going to sink and didn’t want to go but her husband took the family anyway. They testified that due to the dream she had from God , that when the heard the first clank and sound of trouble before anybody knew , they ran to the top and was On the first life boat out and as result of the dream God gave they were spared. God sent warning dreams to Joseph for Jesus’ sake and protection. God gave direction to avoid trouble. Warning dreams are throughout the bible and any Christian who understands this should heed and prepare spiritually but also physically. The book of Revelation will have to come to pass. Jesus said so. Anyway, when I saw that it made me think of you and how you were impacted by the titanic movie.

Kirk
Kirk
June 7, 2018 3:12 PM

My great grandfather and his family (including my 2 yr old grandpa) were planning on coming over from Norway on the titanic. I don’t know the details, but somehow they did not end up on that voyage and took another. Needless to say, I am sure glad God kept them from getting on that ship!

June 9, 2018 8:43 AM

That is amazing! I bet you are glqd! My goodness, thank God.

Kerry Lebrun
kerry Lebrun
June 7, 2018 1:01 PM
Oh my…i will definately check that out. I didnt include this in my first comment because it is lengthy, but now I feel to mention it. At the end of the Titanic movie it shows the statue of liberty, and I felt God was showing me a huge water event was going to hit at least New York. Later confirmed to my spirit as a massive Tsunami on the east coast. When the the movie was over, i asked God, ” LORD, ARE YOU SHOWING ME THAT NEW YORK, (OR THE EAST COAST ALTOGETHER) OR EVEN AMERICA ITSELF IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN LIKE THE TITANIC?” Then I turned the cannnel looking for current news, and the next 2 or 3 staions consecutively, had a picture of the statue of liberty. The next day i went online to doba study on Mystery Babylon and Babylon, and ended up on Paul McGuires site. That was when I ended up in one of his studies with a picture of the staiue of liberty going down in a flood. The study was entitled, AMERICA, IS IN DANGER OF GOING DOWN LIKE THE TITANIC. Ok, too much to be a coincidence. ASs i continued praying about this, I kept seeing a tsunami hitting New York and the entire east coast, feeling it was set off by an earthquake. I strongly suspect it is going to be a manmade event, but thats all I will say about. that here. Like you, since my husband hasnt received any discernment about these things, he does not want to take action…we live in Massachusetts, in range of a massive tsunami. Please pray for God to speak to my husband, and confirm His clear instructions to us both. I am praying for you as well. hank you Katie for… Read more »
June 9, 2018 8:14 AM
Wow, Kerry! Thanks for sharing that. Tons of confirmation. We will definitely pray for you but one thing I learned and wanted to encourage you with sister is this. Start thanking God with your hands up to Him for speaking to your husband and causing Him to go with what God is speaking to you. Thank God many times a day. I’d say Lord Jesus or Father God and Holy Spirit, thank you for saving me and moving me and my family to safety. Thank you for providing the finances or whatever else you need. It’s powerful to do that it causes you to have faith in what you’re saying. (Faith come the by hearing and hearing the word of God) people neglect the fact that their words are powerful and that they can literally move mountains in their lives by speaking to the mountain. For instance , I am healed. I’ve said that in the middle of having problems with breathing and needing my inhaler. No, I am healed. Within a month I am healed and off of. an inhaler for seven years now. Thank you God for healing me thank you that I can breath. ( in the middle of not being able to breath) Begin to thank the Lord for everything in your life multiple times a day. Every need you have He has made provision for. We must learn to access it through scripture and the keys He has told us about! Proverbs 18:21 One new man bible revealing Jewish roots. Death and life are in the POWER of the TOUNGUE and they that LOVE it will EAT it’s FRUIT. We bear good fruit agreeing and speaking from our hearts God’s word over our lives. Our words are powerful they shape our lives. As does worship… Read more »
Kerry Lebrun
kerry Lebrun
June 19, 2018 11:17 PM

Thank you, Katie, for taking the time to encourage my faith. Your love for Jesus is so evident and contagious.

June 5, 2018 8:51 PM

While living just north of Charlotte, I received a Word from God – “Your family is no longer safe here”. Based on this, I do not believe this area would be safe. Months after I moved out of the country, I learned of Patricia Green’s vision of a tsunami impacting NC all the way to the Blue Ridge Mountains…

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
June 5, 2018 10:40 PM

Well, I guess if there are 2 events, the first could reach Raleigh and the later one Charlotte.
Realistically I’d have to peg the latter as after the start of a war, because if it wiped out dc, none of the prophecies about dc getting attacked by foreign countries would be relevant. SNS

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
June 7, 2018 7:35 AM

God has shown me these things in dreams to. I live in southern Alabama on the gulf of Mexico and in the dream I was trying to get to North Carolina and the entire east coast had been destroyed. I was having a hard time finding a good route to get there. I have had dream of floods off that coastline and was taken to a shoreline of the east coast and a man was coming from the shoreline, and he said they are all gone, it is terrible. I said, what is? and when I went to the shoreline I do not recall what I saw but whatever it was it was so horrible I woke so terrified my heart was racing. I guess I could not handle what I saw

June 7, 2018 1:49 PM

Michelle, God has given you so many warning dreams. I’m so glad you post them on here. I think the more people that share their experiences/dreams from the Lord helps to make it more believable to the skeptics and those that are just plain unsure! Thank you for always sharing what you do. I love reading them!