“I speak to you in a final warning. I am deadly serious.”

I received this word over two days. On the second day, I was in the kitchen trying to pry apart two slices of frozen bread using a small sharp knife. I snapped the tip of the blade off, losing it in the bread. I toasted the bread and ate carefully, finding the blade tip in the very last bite of bread.

Thursday 5th October 2017
In the morning, the Lord directed me to read 1 Corinthians 10. This is a very sobering read.

5 Nevertheless, God was not pleased with most of them; their bodies were scattered in the wilderness.
6 Now these things occurred as examples to keep us from setting our hearts on evil things as they did.
7 Do not be idolaters, as some of them were; as it is written: “The people sat down to eat and drink and got up to indulge in revelry.”
8 We should not commit sexual immorality, as some of them did—and in one day twenty-three thousand of them died.
9 We should not test Christ, as some of them did—and were killed by snakes. 10 And do not grumble, as some of them did—and were killed by the destroying angel.
11 These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come. (1 Corinthians 10:5-11)

I encourage everyone to read the whole of chapter 10 as this precedes the following word from the Lord.

“Be aware that I will not strive with man forever. The time has come for those who say they belong to Me, to act like they belong to Me. Those who went into the wilderness with Moses were dealt with in the wilderness. This is the time of testing and purification. But those who will not submit themselves to Me in this time will not make the final cut.

My words sound harsh but this is what it comes down to. I have been striving with a disobedient people and I will not strive forever. There comes a cut off time. I have written of this time so that you may know.

I have told you that I am returning soon for My people who will be My bride, prepared, washed, purified. All those who truly know Me, know this also. These preparations are necessary and I know and see those who are making them. I see the heart. And what is in the heart comes to the surface. There is fruit.

Tell My people, I will not strive with them forever. The cut off point is close, it is closer than they think. Some think they have time yet to flirt with the world. You see, I know the thoughts and intents of the heart.”

Monday 9th October 2017

“My Word is alive and is sharper than any two-edged sword. Think on this. If a man cuts himself on a knife that he has honed to its sharpest point, he has only wounded the flesh. But My Word – and I Am the Word – is sharper than this and cuts to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit. It deals with the everlasting imperishable parts of you. And I determine what is in the heart of man.

I Am the Bread of Life. No one comes to the Father but by Me. When you found the tip of the knife buried in the bread, you found it in the very last bite. It is going to take some of you until the very last breath of your earthly life to find Me, to truly find Me and to feel the sharpness of that sword, dividing asunder. For you will not submit to Me.

Still you flirt with the world. But there will come a moment where you will know that it is your last chance. See to it that when this moment arrives and you know it (I will ensure that you know it), see to it that you submit to Me. Surrender yourself in that moment and put the world to death. Be done with it. Repent. And you shall be with Me in eternity.

If you do not, and I speak to those of you who have been Christians for many years but have continued to flirt with the world, if you do not, you will suffer the most terrible of all sufferings. For I the Lord, whom you will have rejected in that moment, will depart from you, and give you up to your fate. The mark of the beast will be upon you for you will not have the strength to resist. And you will go into eternity without Me, the One who died that you may have life. You will go into eternal death, which is separation from Me.

Remember that you have never experienced a world devoid of Me. Even in all the darkness and sin that abounds, I have been here, holding back the forces of evil, preventing your death, preventing you from being overcome. For Satan can only take those whom I give him permission to take. Those who have finally rejected Me.

These things that I speak to you about are not easy to hear. I do not speak about them to shock, to frighten, that you may tingle in delicious fear for a moment and then put it aside and go back to your old ways. No. I speak to you in a final warning. I am deadly serious.

I love you. But I am God. And I will not go back upon My Word. Therefore I will perform My Word.

It is written in Revelation 20:15, And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”

Scripture References:

“Then the Lord said, My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years”. (Genesis 6:3)

Note: The context for this scripture is the wickedness happening upon the earth just before the flood.

1 John chapters 1 – 5

The word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thought and intents of the heart. (Hebrews 10:12)

Alison Pound

Author: Alison Pound

Alison Pound lives in Western Australia, has a creative bent and loves drawing and painting. She teaches piano, is married and has two children.
She gave her heart to the Lord in the early seventies at age twelve. Six years ago, the Lord drew her aside, out of church involvement and other activities to wait on Him in the quietness of home. An awakening occurred, and an intimacy with the Lord that had been missing. Prophetic words and some dreams about what was coming to America began to come.   As an Aussie, it seemed odd that the calling was not to prophecy over her own nation, but she believes the focus will change at some point.  Alison has a heart to be used in the final harvest, encouraging those using their gifts in all walks of life, for prayer ministry and in urging all to prepare for what coming.

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
October 10, 2017 4:50 AM

Lord have mercy on us and give us the grace to put off the deeds of the flesh and wear the new creature fully and remain in white without spot or wrinkling as we journey through this world with Jesus, separated from the world , in Jesus name , amen. I guess this Word is an echo of Rev. 18:4-5 and like the Levites in the wilderness we are to rededicate our lives to Christ while mortifying the deeds of the flesh. I plead the blood of Jesus over this comment in Jesus name , amen.

Gale Flowers
Gale Flowers
October 10, 2017 10:39 AM

It took a long while to get through this article because of the tears and brokenness that overwhelmed my spirit. The other night the Lord used Jeremiah 15 and Jeremiah’s “complaint” [vs. 18] against the Lord about his faithfulness to do what God had asked him to do, and then The Lord responded. While reading from the Amplified Bible, the Lord’s answer to Jeremiah made me really laugh b/c I could hear that response going to my spouse. All of a sudden, the Lord turned His light on my heart and immediately His response was to show me ME. Though I had not uttered verbally my complaint, the “voice – the motives of my heart” had been screaming in His ears and it was time for me to see the truth and repent. Immediately, my laughter turned into wailing, repenting truly for the things he exposed to me. Just b/c we do not utter what we think through our lips, our heart has a voice that truth be known, screams even louder what would ever cross our lips.
This article was so spot on; sobering to the core of who I am in Him. It is a serious time in our lives that we should press in to the secret place and find out how our hearts are truly before Him. Blessings.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
October 10, 2017 4:18 AM

The Scripture reference in 1st Corinthians 10 is the perfect text to show how serious God is. He has never allowed sin to go unchecked for very long. That’s why I hate the OSAS doctrine so much. I know it’s not proper manners, but Glynda Lomax just posted almost in the same hour, a post on the nearness of the Rapture….but nevertheless…..this word is about God’s seriousness with the sin in His Bride’s life……and He wants it out…..using you own free will to purge ourselves, to walk voluntarily as He has commanded all of us to walk. What profit is it to get on board at the last second……that doesn’t do Him much honor, nor is our reward worth much.

Sandra
Sandra
October 10, 2017 10:39 AM

Glynda also recently posted on her Facebook about her dislike of the “once saved always saved” doctrine and posted a good point to ponder for those who adhere to it… “Wasn’t Judas one of the Lord’s disciples? Was he still saved after he sold Jesus out?”

Dwight
Dwight
October 10, 2017 4:32 PM

Judas was imperfect like all of us. I don’t know if we can directly associate his denying Christ publicly with the intentions of his heart. It could be true that he genuinely accepted Christ as his Lord and Savior but in that moment his flesh failed. Truth is, only God knows the heart and whether or not Judas’ name is in the Lambs Book of Life. As I have been pondering on myself in this season and being purified as the bride of Christ, I realize no matter how hard I could try there is no way to be without sin. The scripture that I have been meditating on is John 8:24 “I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins.” I just wanted to share some thoughts on your response Sandra. God Bless.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
October 11, 2017 11:05 PM

Greetings Dwight….in regards to Judas Iscariot, Jesus called him a devil, the son of perdition……I don’t think his betraying our Lord was a momentary weakness of the flesh, or a mistaken thought of the mind. He had the bag and was a thief. John 17:12 (KJV) “While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled”.

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
October 11, 2017 3:29 AM

My take on OSAS doctrine is this : that we should prove all things and hold fst the truth Faith is in Jesus and I earnestly await His redemption of my mortal body and I daily ask for forgiveness from Him or at moments whenever I’m convicted of any form of unrighteousness by the Holy Spirit ; my desire is to be perfect and sinless like Heavenly Father and to be continually transformed into the image of my Lord as I daily behold Him. Sin in every form abhorent to me , I’d rather be filled with Holy Spirit and walk in His way everyday So help me God
I pray,amen. i plead the blood of Jesus over this comment in Jesus name, amen.

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
October 11, 2017 3:38 AM

fast* not fst

Sujit Thomas
October 11, 2017 5:22 AM
There is a potential for unnecessary debate about the message of Alison’s post here, and so I hope to nip it in the bud right away. It is important that the message of her post is not lost in fruitless doctrinal debates.The fruit of such debates edifies neither the debaters nor the hearers. The debaters are left further entrenched in their respective positions, and the hearers are left being blown about like chaff by argumentative winds. To understand what the Lord is saying here, we need to first think of “flirting” in a secular context. Flirting is never unintentional; it is a deliberate step by a person to experience some cheap worldly thrill by stepping beyond appropriate moral, ethical, or legal boundaries yet stopping short of any outright legal violations. So how would flirting with the world look for one claiming to be a believer? Here is an example: if I look at a woman with the desire to possess her, then while I have not committed any outright legal violations according to the world, yet according to the Lord, I have already committed adultery, thus becoming a lawbreaker in his eyes, the just penalty of which is death. Flirting with the world and stumbling in the world while trying to walk without stumbling are both states of imperfection, but that does not mean that both states are synonymous. There are two natures within us battling for supremacy. Those who are already perfect do not stumble and neither are they in need of perfecting. So if the Lord is saying that this is the season of testing and purification, is it not evident that he knows that those whom he is subjecting to testing and purification in this season are not perfect? Do we then need any argument or division… Read more »
Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
October 10, 2017 10:50 AM

Thank you for this word Allison -wow He really expounded on the scripture He gave you to give to me –He is just so amazing —I have quit smoking (as He asked me to do) yaaa –I will print this out for further study as well -sobering and faithful word -LD

Sujit Thomas
October 10, 2017 5:33 PM

Wow, Heather!

Thank you for sharing your testimony on overcoming the addiction to smoking. You have no idea how edifying your four words “I have quit smoking” are to me. I praise our Father in heaven who has been faithful in performing the word he used me to sow into your life. Hallelujah!

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
October 11, 2017 11:04 AM

Yep Amazing has been the journey !! Jesus gets ALL the praise -ALL the Glory -All the everything -whoo hoo -It is so humbling how intimately HE helps us -as we detach from this world/flesh /sin system -as I learn HOW to lean on HIM for all things -HOW to cling to HIM during the “storm” HOW to declare HIS word over the devils lies -in the heat of the moment –I am stumbling and falling ALOT with my Mouth (be angry and do not sin) But I am not smoking -YAAAA and HE is teaching me to RUN to HIM after I mess up and wait and listen on what HE wants me to do and how to fix it -HE is just AMAZING and GOOD and KIND and just so gentle and caring -Thank you all precious family for lifting me up in prayer -it has made all the difference -LD

Alex
Alex
October 10, 2017 12:45 PM

In light of Revelation and the ‘luke-warm’ church (and all Christians everywhere), I feel it is safe to say that for those who are not living for Jesus will ultimately be given the opportunity to die for Jesus — during the Tribulation. Nonetheless, eternity is still just one heart-beat away for all of us.

Those who lose their temporal life for Jesus will gain their eternal life for Jesus.

Let us LIVE for Jesus NOW… SERVE the King NOW (and forever), and REPENT NOW so that we can be supernaturally protected through the storms and judgment which are coming. Live in His Kingdom and serve the King… because He is coming back soon!!! Amen.

SaraM
SaraM
October 10, 2017 9:08 AM

“ I have told you that I am returning soon for My people who will be My bride, prepared, washed, purified. All those who truly know Me, know this also. These preparations are necessary and I know and see those who are making them. I see the heart. And what is in the heart comes to the surface. There is fruit.“

“Still you flirt with the world. But there will come a moment where you will know that it is your last chance. See to it that when this moment arrives and you know it (I will ensure that you know it), see to it that you submit to Me. Surrender yourself in that moment and put the world to death. Be done with it. Repent. And you shall be with Me in eternity.”

Wow. Your entry today shows us why we both fear and glorify and love God. The second paragraph here aligns perfectly with Joanie Stahl’s message today on Z3. I have more praying to do.

Do you think “worldly” is different for each person? What has God shown other readers about what “worldly” is?

Tex
Tex
October 10, 2017 9:48 AM

I have felt that to be worldly means to love the flesh and temporal things more than the things of God. For example, to love holding on to money more than giving it directly to the poor and suffering. (I have been led to not give to a massive, wealthy church where I get praises of men and a tax write-off while only some of the money makes it to the poor eventually. Maybe.) For me personally, turning away from the TV so that I have time for prayer and study is a way that I reject worldliness. I dress in a clean and comely way but without outrageously expensive designer names. These are the things I have been led to by the Lord and are in no way meant to be a judgement on other’s decisions. I think the Lord knows what tempts us the most and helps guide us away from it.

Mike M
Mike M
October 10, 2017 12:27 PM

Right on Tex. Not everyone struggles with the same things, but God is faithful to show us those things that would take His rightful place on the throne of our hearts and to help us get rid of them. As a family we have gotten rid of the idols in our house during the last couple years (cable TV, excess material stuff, secular music, holiday decorations with pagan roots, etc)…and have been drawn together as a family into worship and ministry opportunities. We also made a church change.

Also personally – even ministry related things for me that I began to self-identify with He moved me out of by speaking to me about motives.

Becky Chinn
Becky Chinn
October 10, 2017 2:53 PM

I have had thoughts of getting rid of Christmas decoration I have not used for many years. You confirm this is my Lord directing me. Thanks.

Brenda
Brenda
October 10, 2017 10:26 PM

Becky, Good for you. Everything to do with Christmas regarding decorations pretty much comes from Paganism. If you need info on this to encourage you, read The Two Babylons, by Alexander Hislop or an easier read is Babylon Mystery Religion by Ralph Woodrow.
In fact, all our holidays except Thanksgiving are based on Paganism.
Doc Marquis, once a high level Satanist, also has a good video you can find on you Tube from The Prophecy Club. God Bless your faithfulness. Obedience is better than sacrifice.

Becky Chinn
Becky Chinn
October 11, 2017 9:41 AM

My church no longer decorates in the traditional way for Christmas. The children’s programs are now evangelistic with real life scenarios. Resurrection Sunday themes have replaced the pagan easter symbols.

Elizabeth Marie
Elizabeth Marie
October 11, 2017 9:50 PM

I woke up with this ‘word’ in my spirit this morning that I need to ponder over to get the full understanding and interpretation. Here is what I heard:

‘worldly is anything that does not proceed from the FATHER’s heart.’

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
October 12, 2017 7:12 AM

Sister, read the book of Ecclisiastes.

Sujit Thomas
October 11, 2017 5:26 AM

Yes, SaraM, I believe “worldly” means different things for different people because not all have the same struggles. And it is because it means different things to different people that we need the Lord because only he knows what are our true stumbling blocks and what is the best way to remove them.

Christopher Harris
October 10, 2017 10:18 AM

Wow! Amazing word from the Lord Alison! I praise the Lord for who you are in Christ! Thank you for sharing! The Lord is calling us all away from sin and the worldly ways, to abide in Him and His Word, to love Him (follow His commands) and seek Him in prayer! Time is so short… May God bless you sister.

Abby
Abby
October 10, 2017 4:19 PM

Thank you so much for posting this, Alison. It was a wake-up call for me, that this situation is more serious than I thought it was, and that I should really give it everything I have. Not long after reading this, the Lord revealed a bit of pride in my heart that I did not realize that I had. Lord, forgive me for thinking such thoughts, and protect me and everyone else on Z3 from Satan’s traps. In Your Holy Name we pray, Amen