Will You Fight As If You Could Change The Destiny of This Land?

america2

When the Lord starts asking me questions I know He knows the answers already! But I also know there is a reason He puts this into a question form. Do we know the answer? Have we thought about it? Do we seek Him for the answers? When the Lord asks questions, I begin to ask myself questions, and look at my surroundings to see if I am doing my part.

The Lord gave me the following word to share.

“You must be bold and unafraid in the hour of persecution; wise as a serpent, gentle as a dove. A serpent slithers up without notice. It goes in places and sees without being seen. Its eyes are made to see in light and in darkness. It is aware of danger, and can bite if necessary.

A dove is gentle, as the Holy Spirit that lives in you is gentle. It watches as it flies and is aware of its surroundings. It lands gently, and is beautiful to look upon. Hear from heaven this morning. I send you out, smart, aware, cunning, yet gentle, loving, and kind.

As water drips from a leaking faucet, it erodes whatever it drips upon. So is this country eroding. Each drip of what appears to be clean and refreshing can destroy the strongest surface. The United States is the strong surface that has eroded throughout the years.

Many battle to keep alive “The American Way,” but they have no obedience to Me. They want justice, yet they are unjust. They want freedom, yet they enslave. They want truth, yet they live a lie. Many nations and tribes have fallen throughout history; remember nothing is new under the sun.

A great nation has become a futile country in just a few short years. The drip began long ago. The erosion has taken place. The penetration has increased as the top layer has already been removed. When this country, this people, allowed open wickedness to dwell in their highest leadership, and continued to love and support evil, they allowed the erosion to remove the protective surface. No one stepped up to stop the drip. No one changed the leadership, which was causing the drip. They just let it continue, and now this nation faces a great battle. A battle to become great again.

Can this be? Judgment will take place! Will obedience return to this land? In disaster can a nation turn back to God, the God who created it and blessed it?

Donald Trump is a man of persuasion, but he also can be persuaded. Can the body of Christ persuade him to stand for righteousness again? Can My people who are called by My name turn from their wicked ways and stand for their Heavenly Father and Lord, Jesus Christ, once again to see a great nation arise from the ashes? Do I have warriors that would stand up and fight for righteousness once again? These questions go unanswered. I’m looking to and fro, will I find faith on My return?

I know all things, I see all things, I hear all things, but you do not My people. Will you fight as if you could change the destiny of this land? Fight for what is good and right and just. Do not back down and do not give in. Let My Spirit arise once again on this nation to call it My own. The battle is the Lord’s, but the soldiers are My people. Many or few, march on!”

Interpretation:

“Will you fight as if you could change the destiny of this land?” What a powerful question that is. For many of us, we just want to give up. We are weary in the battle and the future looks grim. Many have not even joined the battle and many are unaware there is a battle. Regardless of where we are on this spectrum, the Lord has asked a very interesting question.

I know this country must face judgment for what it has done and for what the people have allowed to be done. When disaster hits, and it will, I believe this is the time to rise and be ‘The Church’ once again. For many, speaking of Christians today leaves a bitter taste in their mouth. So many who call themselves Christians are either hypocrites or spineless, but there are those that have stood through it all, that remnant the Lord has always hidden away in safety, that rise up in disaster, and hardship, and speak truth. They not only stand for righteousness, but they live righteous!

A wake up call is coming and for many it is already here. Those who have not stood and have not lived in righteousness, but call themselves Christians, are going to become very aware of their surroundings, and begin to discern truth from deceit. They will return to their God and call Jesus their Savior once again. Disaster changes things in a moment! Let’s be ready to be The Church! Many or few let our voices be heard!

“Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves.” (Matthew 10:16, NKJV)

And shall God not avenge His own elect who cry out day and night to Him, though He bears long with them? I tell you that He will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will He really find faith on the earth?” (Luke 18:7-8, NKJV)

Sherry Gorslin

Author: Sherry Gorslin

Sherry Gorslin is an ordained minister and co-pastors with her husband at Truth Ministry. She is a Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner and has worked at pro-life clinics for the last 15 years saving the unborn and helping families choose life. She is an author: Prepared in the Wilderness, First You Must Believe That He Is! She has a blog dealing with last day events called Prepared in the Wilderness where she shares dreams, visions, and words from God. She resides in Peoria, AZ.

7Acres
7Acres
June 5, 2016 4:03 AM

Hi Sherry. I believe that if God wanted me to stay and fight (as in a physical fight/battle), He would have given me a desire to fight, or shown me what the ramifications are if I stay (in this country), and I believe He has shown me a glimpse of what is to come. I also know that God is a gentleman, and He deals with us on an individual basis. It’s not that I want to miss out on being in God’s glorious battle, but I have other issues with regards to staying. So, if I were to answer these questions now; “will you fight as if you could change the destiny of this land?”, the answer is no, and “fight for what is good and right and just?” – I’ll take territory where I’m at, and be willing to stretch in this regard, but I don’t have the energy levels to reimplement things that were supposed to be foundational.

Kathy Culver
May 9, 2016 11:35 PM

DENNIS MANNING —Sorry to hear of your precious loss! Justice will come when King Jesus reigns.
Like you, I have been around a while and it hurts our heart seeing the country we love unraveling before
our eyes ! Just know this!
Blessed is the man-who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly
Nor stands in the path of sinners
——-But his delight is in the Law of the Lord!
——–He [ Dennis ] shall be like a tree —Planted by the rivers of waters–that brings forth fruit in due
season–Whose leaf won’t wither–and what ever you do shall prosper! Ps. 1 came to mind about you
brother –taste and see the Lord is good, life is a vapor only on this side, thank you Father !!!

DENNIS MANNING
May 8, 2016 7:38 PM

Half of social security money is stolen from employers……….medicare, unemployment benefits tax, obamacare, etc are worse than social security……….america has legalized theft and lies………when Obamacare started in 2010, my blue cross premiums doubled to $1050 per month………I paid it until my life savings was gone,,,,then I canceled the blue cross……..when my wife died, she had no insurance………the hospitals gave her free care…..but the helicopter and doctor bills totaled 50,000.00………she had a 100,000.00 CD , so I paid the bills and had $50,000.00 left over………all people that I know are lying about the entitlements……..the entitlements are destroying america,,,,,,,they are theft programs……EACH PERSON MUST PAY THEIR OWN TAXES AND BILLS, but no americans believe that.

Sherry Gorslin
May 10, 2016 7:55 AM

Dennis, I too am sorry for your loss. It sounds like you have been through a lot and anyone can see the frustration in your writings. This is why we must continue to fight and not give up. For you, for our families, for this country to once again be a nation under God, and most of all for all the lost that need salvation. I pray the Lord lift you up today and encourage you in these hard times. Jane and KC said it well. We will pray for you and strength to come upon you as never before. Peace that surpasses all understanding. Stay strong my brother!

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
May 10, 2016 12:27 AM

Dear Dennis. Im so sorry to hear about your wife. The Lord bless you as he takes you deeper.

Though our bodies are dying, our spirits are being renewed every day. In 2 corinthians 4

Psalm 15; psalm 116 be encouraged and strengthened.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
May 8, 2016 7:18 PM

I also saw the rattling of “DRY BONES”. That right now the Lord is using Donald Trump to make people step back and look at what is at the foundation of the United States. I felt like the Lord was saying that Donald has caused such a stir and such a shaking that it has brought the people of God back to a place of real questioning. “What is on YOUR heart Lord for the USA? Without any agenda of mine Lord.. what is YOUR WORD over the USA? What is YOUR DREAM? What was YOUR ORIGINAL INTENT for this nation..?” I saw encounters happening right across the body of Christ with God’s people connecting with the heart of the Father to HEAR and SEE what His Words are over the nation and coming out of those encounters and decreeing and prophesying them. As the life, love filled words from the heart of the Father were prophesied over the USA, I saw the DRY BONES beginning to RATTLE. The sound of RATTLING is all around. Cages of oppression and chains that have held the nation in bondage are beginning to RATTLE. This is a CRITICAL moment in the body of Christ right now and the nation of the USA.
–interesting confirmation and ideas how to walk out our support.

Sherry Gorslin
May 8, 2016 11:03 PM

Interesting! thanks for sharing.

Michael Fisch
Mike Fisch
May 8, 2016 2:01 PM

Thanks for the encouraging word, Sherry. Shrewd as a serpent and innocent as a dove is a Scripture the Lord has impressed on me as well. God bless.

Kathy Culver
May 8, 2016 12:01 AM
Sherry—thank you for the battle cry! inspiring —-You are a cheerleader for the Lord! Edana—–GOT ERR DONE ! Thanks and God Bless, will spread the word. And Glory , Glory Hallelujah! I think we were all singing!!! This early evening I experienced ” State of the Church Mind”. Attended a B-day party and spoke to a woman I had met once before at the party . Has worshipped in music for many years and her father , now with the Lord many years, had a dream or vision of coming unrest , gangs coming down the road and chaos etc. She did remember that and stated ‘” OH that wasn’t a vision–what ever that meant? She went on to tell me her father said their property “Would be a sanctuary during the end -times–has a large ranch. Her husband of 40 plus years over heard us talk and had never heard this word from the Lord ! They co- minister ! She went on to tell me she is pre-trib –and I could tell she hadn’t thought of what her father had spoken of , in years! Not really warning people —I would say!!! then went to another table was talking to young man and his wife about a project that I was working on and mentioned –if I can get it done before the Lord’s return ha! He stated hope HE wasn’t coming soon–because he just started some school! This tells me were some are–wow! then I had to say–there actually are many things that have to happen before Jesus is to return–might be 2028-2030 or so–he did not know what to say –except we don’t know the day or hour! God bless them and wake them Lord ! Learning more of Jesus everyday–thankful He has given me ears… Read more »
Sherry Gorslin
May 8, 2016 11:00 PM

Thanks for your comment KC. Sometimes all you can say is, WOW. Keep speaking out KC and singing!

Ed Ritter
Ed Ritter
May 7, 2016 10:37 PM

This 1-hour video addresses these same issues regarding Trump and the battle-readiness of the Church that God wants to see. Interesting and inspiring. The title of the video on YT is, “Trump Chosen by God To Stop America’s Destruction – Astounding 2011 Prophecy”, found on the channel of Komorusan714.

bfk
bfk
May 7, 2016 6:33 PM

I signed the petition, but how can I fight? I ask myself that question all the time and wonder if that’s what it was like in Nazi Germany. You see things happening….but you don’t know how to fight???

Sherry Gorslin
May 8, 2016 10:53 PM
bfk, you start with this petition! If we lose this one we will see this start in more and more areas. You support ministries that are in the fight. An example of this is when Planned Parenthood was in the middle of these films being released of selling baby parts many were mad. There was a national protest outside their clinics. Here in Phoenix we had 3 sites. One had 1000 attend, the second had 1500 attend, and the last one had 1000 attend. 1 year later when we gathered for the first annual protest that started from this event, we had about 100 people and we only had one mid-city site. In a city of 6 million we had 100 show up. We need to sign petitions, boycott companies even if it is difficult. we cannot back down as time goes on. Planned Parenthood is now going to provide hormones to the transgenders. We had an opportunity to cut their federal funding and we failed. So they continue in their murder of babies and destroying women and families because most became complacent. Write your congressman and women let them know how you feel and where you stand. They’re elected by the people and should be speaking for the people. Vote! Vote them out of office if they do not.. Financially support ministries like z3news that allows the words of the prophets and seers to be heard. Support with your time and talents in volunteering in ministries that are on the front line areas where you live. Run for office if able. Get on your school boards to have a voice. Share the gospel with everybody and anybody you can. PRAY! PRAY! PRAY! You can make a difference!!! The Lord will put opportunities in front of you if you ask… Read more »
Sister
Sister
May 8, 2016 8:53 PM

I called them to cancel my online account. And I told them the reasoning why. The lady said she understood. It sounded as if she had been hearing it a lot. I didn’t have a credit card, but if you do, you can cancel it. I am in the same boat with not knowing how to physically fight against it.

Carol
Carol
May 7, 2016 7:49 PM

How do we fight? First, we pray for “our eyes” to be able to see the enemy, that our nation wake up and repent! We pray for the Spirit of God to move mightily over this younger generation, who for or the most part, are unchurched, verbily disrespectfully of Christianity, lazy and selfish. I know because I work with them! Many of their parents are too busy making money to raise their children. This nation is reaping what it’s sown. We stand in the gap and pray, when teens and twenty somethings are bashing the Lord and those believers who are against the Gay and Lesbian, bisexual movement, you stand and represent God’s truth. I’ve personally taken several teens under my wing and shared Gods word with them, seen some saved and baptized. We can’t do it all but we have to do something!

KK
KK
May 7, 2016 2:53 PM

But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.

It would be nice if he could see repentance is necessary for salvation.
Matthew 24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

25 When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?

26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

KK
KK
May 7, 2016 1:54 PM

Sherry you said,”Donald Trump is a man of persuasion, but he also can be persuaded. Can the body of Christ persuade him to stand for righteousness again?” If God can’t persuade him no one can.John 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Sherry Gorslin
May 7, 2016 2:01 PM

My Father brought me to salvation through Jesus Christ, but many people guided my path to seek out truth!!!
The battle is His but we are His soldiers. He uses us in may ways by His choice.

Sherry Gorslin