Fifth Prophetic Warning Sign Fulfilled

IHOP_singer

God is so amazing! Yesterday June 7, a fifth prophetic warning sign was fulfilled, which I believe is another confirmation we are now very close to seeing the fulfillment of my economic crash dream.

Two years ago on July 7 2014, God gave me a dream warning about a sudden economic collapse. The dream included several scenes showing events preceding and after the crash. Near the end of the dream, my wife and I were in our home discussing the crash when I saw the following scene.

“…there was a young black man standing beside us in our house. He never said anything, but just kept looking down or to the side and swaying back and forth. He was wearing very unique looking glasses that had thick, rectangular frames.” (See the whole post)

I did not understand why this man was in my dream because I had never seen him before and he remained silent so he did not explain anything. Then seven days later, I saw him on television, as I explained in the following excerpt from my original post.

“Seven days after receiving the dream I received a double confirmation on 7/14/14. The first confirmation came when I saw the young black man that I saw in my dream. I was watching the IHOP Prayer Room worship team on God TV when I saw this young black man seated at the keyboard wearing glasses with thick, rectangular shaped frames. I had never seen him before. He was not a singer, just a keyboard player, so he never sang anything. Just like in my dream he never spoke, but just kept looking down and swaying back and forth. It was amazing to me that I even saw him because he was only on the screen for about 30 seconds because he was not the worship leader or even a singer. Besides that, I almost never watch IHOP worship on television. Usually I just play the audio. I believe the Lord put him in the dream to prove there was no way the things I saw in the dream came from my own imagination. Only God could reveal this man to me in my dream seven days before I saw him on television. God put him in my dream as a way of authenticating the dream and the coming fulfillment of the other other events I saw.” (See the whole post)

When I saw him in my dream, I had no idea who he was because I had not seen him before. Then seven days after the dream I learned he was part of the IHOP worship team, but he remained silent. As shown in the 26-second video below, which I recorded on July 14 2014, he was not singing and did not even have a microphone.

Then I did not see him again until earlier this year when he was singing as part of the chorus team in the IHOP Prayer Room. I was surprised to see him singing because previously he only played the keyboard. I had even wondered if perhaps he had no singing skills. I did not save the exact date, but it was during the time when the other four prophetic signs were being fulfilled, which included the following:

Until yesterday, I did not realize there was also a fifth sign, this man in my dream, but God fulfilled it anyway. Yesterday, I was watching another recording from the IHOP Prayer Room. I had recorded it several months ago, but had not watched it until yesterday. This two-hour video begins with another person leading worship for the first hour, but in the second hour this man from my dream is leading the worship. So he transitioned from being silent two years ago to singing in the background earlier this year, to leading the worship now. Each time I saw him, he was in a different role moving closer to the limelight and finally as the leader.

Even the words he was singing sounded prophetic to me because they revealed this song came from heaven.

“We echo heaven and sing today,
Sing out the song that the angels sing.”

I believe this song actually was an echo from heaven and a sign because the man I saw in my dream went from being silent to being the worship leader. His transition is now complete. I believe God put him in my dream as a prophetic marker, then showed him to me each time to reveal we are now very close to a sudden event, which will lead to an economic collapse.

It reminds me of the saying, “It ain’t over till the fat lady sings.” Well, this man is not a fat lady, but he is now singing very loudly.

In the following 9-minute video clip, he is leading worship. This is part of what I saw yesterday.

Anyone looking for free worship music available live 24/7 or select your favorite artists and listen to past recordings on demand, just visit the IHOP Prayer Room.

Sonia
Sonia
June 10, 2016 6:39 am

This morning during my time with the Lord I received the following:

“There is a shift and it it here. The last will be first and the first will be last. Those who have been faithful to Me and have stood in the background are now being promoted and will be at the fore front of what I am about to do. There is a shift and it is here”.

I also feel that there is a prophetic significance with this young man who was playing in the background and became a worship leader… It is a prophetic sign of what God is about to do … He is about to promote His faithful servants…and it may very well shift during this coming Pentecost (Shavuot) weekend. I also felt that the time has come for those who has been despised to be honoured and those who have been honoured (for the wrong reasons ) to be put aside.
I received the scriptures in Isaiah: Is 37,22; Is 40,1-4
Blessings to all of you !

Wayne C.
Wayne C.
June 10, 2016 1:17 pm

Awesome word, Sonia!

ChristineB
ChristineB
June 10, 2016 9:22 am

Yes and Amen Sonia!!! Shift = Kingdom Promotion. I was driving my 12 year old daughter to school this am and told her something similar in “tween” terms!

Corrine
June 10, 2016 9:00 am

Thanks for sharing Sonia! Very encouraging word. God Bless.

faith
faith
June 10, 2016 8:30 am

Thanks for sharing that Sonia!

B. Hansen
B. Hansen
June 9, 2016 9:29 am
I have been wondering what the sudden economic collapse will be. What will cause it? I would like to tell a dream I had about a year and a half ago that may have something to do with the collapse we are all anticipating. I believe this dream could have some thing to do with the coming collapse because I too just had confirmation concerning the timing. I dreamed there had been a ‘brownout’. I don’t know if it had included the entire United States or if it was just certain regions of the country. I knew in the dream it was not a blackout, it was not that complete. Whether the initial intention was for a blackout and the Lord did not allow it, I don’t know. I also did not know if the term brownout was referring to the banking grid going down, and not the power grid or if it was the power grid/banking system in only a portion of the country. I felt in the dream it had been a ‘hack’ that was going to be blamed on another country. In the dream, after the brownout, a man came up to me and said ” your family seems to have much more that what your bank accounts show”. My first thought was, how do you know what my bank accounts show? Then I said to him, “what makes you think I keep my money in the bank?” I felt what had just happened was a ‘hack’, that caused the brownout and during the brownout everyone’s accounts had been wiped clean. There was no way to prove how much money was in your account so after the brownout the money would be lost. After this event, the country was in total chaos and people were struggling to… Read more »
faith
faith
June 9, 2016 12:18 pm

When I was asking the Lord how to prepare and what to add to my preps he gave me a dream last year. I was at my sister’s house and and I focused in on her antique coffee grinder. And I knew then at some point we will be without electricity in my area.

miker
miker
June 10, 2016 1:24 am

lol I have Starbucks unground, packed in mylar bags. A lot of good it will do if I can’t grind the beans.

I recently started printing recipes and such off the internet in anticipation of a time without electricity. It is difficult to picture what will be needed and/or useful in such a time. Its almost worth spending a weekend without electricity as a test.

Thanks for the post.

B. Hansen
B. Hansen
June 11, 2016 10:07 am

How funny! I have to agree, a short term power outage could very well be considered a blessing. We would have a trial run and be able to see what is really needed.
BTW- in my dream it didn’t seem like the brownout was for a very long period of time and I am still questioning whether the term brownout was actually referring to the banking system going down and not the complete power grid, (brownout meaning partial and not complete) I just don’t know. There is a very good possibility a hacker is blamed for a power grid failure, which in turn is blamed for the banking system failure. The emphasis was not on the power grid failure, but on the banking system. I hope that brings a little clarification. P.S. I always tell my kids (age 20-30) don’t keep any money in the bank unless you can afford to lose it.

Mary B
Mary B
June 9, 2016 10:32 am

When I lived in a small town, we had a brown out one summer, it was due to some electrical grid failure. It was fixed within the day. Definitely an eye opener.
Thank you for sharing!

mike kasten
mike kasten
June 9, 2016 10:10 am

Thanks for posting that dream B. Looked up brownout and it is an intentional or unintentional reduction in the power available in the electrical grid.First thing they did when they attacked yemen was hit the power grid. Isis uses that as one of their mo’s.

Marilee
Marilee
June 9, 2016 1:15 pm
Word from wings of prophecy today: Which Tool? I was praying for saints and listeners who I know are going through difficult times and facing terrible obstacles when the Lord showed me a flash vision. I saw a saint with a box of tools. He was smiling as he combed through the tools finding just the right one to overcome a mountainous obstacle in front of him. As he quickly overcame the mountain, he smiled even more and kept moving forward. Another saint sat nearby, crying and anguished. He also had a tool box, but his was unopened. I have set before you all you need to overcome every attack of the enemy, whether it be against you or someone you love, but so many of My people never open their box of mighty tools I have supplied for these purposes. My children, do not cry to Me to fix what is wrong when I have already given you all you need to overcome. I will not answer your prayer if it is not in line with My will for you and My will is that you would also learn to overcome the enemy. Why do you neglect so great a gift as these I have given you? Why do you cry to Me when I have already given you all you need, but you refuse to use it? I saw another flash then, this time of a child who wanted something drawn on his paper. He had the pencil, but refused to pick it up and draw with it, crying for someone else to do the work for him. Look at what you have, for all you need is there before you. Which tool will you use to defeat the enemy who distresses you? Luke 10:19 Behold, I give… Read more »
Wiley Phipps
Wiley Phipps
June 8, 2016 10:14 pm

That’s an amazing fifth sign. I think I also noticed another sign today.

Today, Bloomberg led off with a story on the ECB printing to buy back corporate bonds and this action caused the dollar to continue to drop… and gold and silver jumped as the dollar dropped. This seemed normal but I noticed that the gold mining stocks were not going up as the metals went up. I watched them all day and most stayed flat or went down… which was baffling to me as the metal prices rose. .

Then I noticed that several stories were appearing where the elites were moving to gold and silver. Drudge even had a story on how Soros had been buying mining stocks and his fund was up 28% for the year.

After praying about it… I realized that the elites must be selling off their mining shares and the news stories were put out to lure in the buyers. They must be selling because they know the crash will pull down even the metal stocks. After the big drop they will buy them back at cheap prices.

I also noticed the same thing happening with oil… oil prices going up but oil stocks were flat.

I am seeing this as a sign and confirmation that the crash will soon start. My logic may be off but I just wanted to warn others about the possible danger of owning mining or oil stocks right now.

Dean
Dean
June 9, 2016 2:46 am

Minor point here, but worth considering: Jim Willie is adamant about not purchasing miners, thinking mines may likely be nationalized.

Sonia
Sonia
June 9, 2016 6:08 am

Dean, this is why it is very important to look for miners that are located in safe jurisdiction.

mike kasten
mike kasten
June 9, 2016 7:02 am

Like brizf which is an excellent miner in brazil with top management and investors. it has come up almost 3x since i have been following it

Nick
Nick
November 1, 2016 3:24 pm

Hi mike kasten,
Found you on an old thread…hope all’s well there.
How are you feeling about JNUG at the moment?
Is this canter about to become a gallop (I think you used the horsey analogy before), or are you out again now after the past few days in case it follows current thinking about silver, ie. drop coming?
Thanks, Nick (still getting up to speed).

Henry
Henry
June 9, 2016 1:51 am

“I realized that the elites must be selling off their mining shares and the news stories were put out to lure in the buyers” – I doubt this accurately portrays what is happinging. Silver has dropped from 50 to 18 over 5 years. They were not buyers at 50; more likely they have been quietly accumulating (see JPM Chase) at prices between 15-18. Same with stocks which have mostly dropped 60-80% over the past 5 years! The likely scenario is that they have reached strong positions and now are happy for others to move in. For example, Brazil resources has already moved from around .30 cents to over 1.50 in the past 5 months…similarly First Majestic has moved from 3-4 dollars to over 12. The “elites” are most likely the drivers up. Mining stocks are near impossible to manipulate in comparison to physical. Therefore, look for physical to move sometime soon and in force.

Ed h
Ed h
June 9, 2016 7:37 pm

Wiley, they are buying corporate bonds because it’s the last thing they can do. Now anyone who wants to make some money has no where to go except the stock market. It’s a total rabbit hole and people that are uninformed will look at the DJIA and think ok let’s do it it’s almost at its all time highs. It’s a trap.

Joe
Joe
June 8, 2016 11:05 pm

From the prophecies published here there seems to be two crashes coming. Stock market crash [deflationary] and dollar crash [inflationary]. Price of precious metals and oil will move according to the final out come of the crash,going up in case of inflation and down in deflation.

Joe
Joe
June 8, 2016 11:16 pm

Is there any previous incidence of both Dollar and Markets crashing at the same time?. If so what effect it had on precious metals.?

Lee
Lee
June 9, 2016 9:54 am

Gold price dropping in a deflationary environment is NOT necessarily true, and history does not bare that out. Gold actually does very well in a deflationary environments.

Just one example of many articles covering this topic:

Marco
Marco
June 9, 2016 4:31 pm
Possible theory about timeline of the near future events for the markets & world: We are in the month of Ramadan on the muslim calendar, a holy month for them. http://www.nbcnews.com/news/religion/what-ramadan-six-things-know-about-muslim-holy-month-n586426 So a month of fasting and reflection as well as gifts from their god and a festival at the end. So needless to say it’s a month where good things happen for muslims. Not saying that anything will happen from a muslim perspective, but maybe not just a coincidence at this timeframe. So there is that already setting on stage, then this week the 2016 Bilderberg meeting will take place from 9-12 June in Dresden, Germany. I remember Germany was supposed to be where the collapse starts according to one prediction I read on this site, forgot the exact post. Anyway to me, it doesn’t necessarily mean that it refers to only the German stock market DAX collapsing, it could mean that it’s where it’s finally decided about the timeline when there will be a collapse and the bank to sacrifice will be Deutsche Bank with its $75 Trillion estimated derivatives exposure by these nefarious forces meeting in Germany. Just a thought. Recently George Soros has come out as bearish on the stock market: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-08/soros-returns-trading-big-bearish-bets-economic-turmoil He is well connected in the globalist war mongering circles and would not be acting publicly if something wasn’t close. He’s not going to risk his money ever and if he is doing something, that means to me it’s on for real. He operates from a place of knowledge about whats coming because he is connected to the people who will be causing it. It helps them to let him be open about it in a couple of different ways because he can claim later he warned everyone and then when he makes a… Read more »
Rachel Baxter
June 9, 2016 6:56 pm

James – Thanks for sharing this. I really appreciate the way you describe things that have happened. Sometimes I want to just boil God down to the lowest common denominator but He truly is complex in His ways. He knows just how to reach us even and grow each of us in our faith.

Jemba
Jemba
June 9, 2016 11:50 pm

I was driving home a couple of hours ago and the Lord put in my spirit that famous verse in Isaiah about His ways not being our ways and His thoughts being higher than ours. I personally I’m often scratching my head trying to figure God out but I guess there’s a reason He said without faith its impossible to please God. Thanks for sharing Rachel.

Tammy
Tammy
June 8, 2016 9:26 pm

Wow! One of my favorite stories of how awesome our God is and the attention to every detail and the creativity of his warnings!

Joe K
Joe K
June 9, 2016 12:08 pm

That is absolutely amazing – we truly serve an awesome God!

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
June 9, 2016 10:29 am

James,
Awesome confirmation! It’s so amazing how the Lord reinforces what He tells us, down to the most minute detail. He keeps bringing dreams and visions back to us, showing different aspects – until we get the entire message.
Praise God!

Dan
Dan
June 9, 2016 6:37 am
http://www.prophecyclub.com/latest-prophecies Living With Martial Law Dream, David Phillips, 3:30 AM, 4/19/2016 I had a dream that the United States went under martial law. We did not know why it was under martial law, all we knew is that it was a national emergency. It was originally assumed by the community that it would only be for a short time. We had running water and electricity, but no information or freedom of movement. There was no more time to make preparations. Those who had prepared were better off, but nobody was happy. We were only allowed to drive short distances. I got in my car but after driving for only a few minutes somebody came on the radio in my car somehow speaking specifically and directly to me through the radio telling me to turn around or else. I was fearful that I would be killed with a patriot missile or something if I disobeyed. So, I turned around immediately, believing their threats were real. I saw burned out cars all along the roadside. Only emergency workers and a few others were approved to go to work, most stayed at home. At first everybody just started to play and have fun. We played basketball and went to the nearby store anytime we needed things. People in the community would gather in groups of 10 to 25 people to eat and talk. After a week or so many started saying that they thought things would go back to normal and the “emergency” would be over in a week or two. As time went on people started getting fearful. We became afraid to go to the store. We were afraid people would know we had money and food and might rob us. The number of people that played basketball began to dwindle. People… Read more »