“Fear will cause masses of people to run to Obama, son of perdition, for protection from what he is actually causing.”

“There will be signs in the sun and moon and stars, and on the earth dismay among the nations, bewildered by the roaring of the sea and the surging of the waves. Men will faint from fear and anxiety over what is coming upon the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.” (Luke 21:25-26)

I received the following warning word on March 15, 2018:

“Fear covers over a multitude of TRUTH; that’s why the fearful will NOT enter into My Kingdom. Fear will cause the lukewarm to reach for anything that will make the fear go away. That fear will cause masses of people to run to Obama, son of perdition, for protection from what he is actually causing.”

“The coming of the lawless one is apparent in the working of Satan, who uses all power, signs, lying wonders, and every kind of wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion, leading them to believe what is false, so that all who have not believed the truth but took pleasure in unrighteousness will be condemned.” (2 Thessalonians 2:9-12 – NRSV)

Then on March 18, 2018, I received a warning dream in which I saw there had been a lot of flooding. Household items were being swept away in the flood. Buildings had been destroyed and were being washed away. I saw people walking around in a daze, many dressed in hospital-types of clothing, gowns and pants, like a hospital patient would wear.

Suddenly, I saw what I KNEW to be a man-made “UFO”. Some people had actually been “captured” by the government under the guise of “UFOs”. I also KNEW it had been made by the government to cause fear and panic.

Note: there is more to this dream that I’m not able to release, but know this, the Heavenly Father is aware of all the lies of the enemy and the Father has HIS plans.

The same day, after I received the dream, I received the following warning word from the Lord.

There will be holograms, government-made ‘UFOs’ and fallen angel ‘UFOs’. The global fear will be so massive, only those who know ME and rely on ME will be able to endure.

My Spirit WILL rise up on My remnant, for the sake of souls who are lost.

The gates of hell, unleashed upon ALL humanity, will NOT stop My true remnant warriors, prepared for the end times battle.

You MUST seek ME fully in ALL areas of your life, for the deception will come in areas you have not given to Me. I’m either ALL in your life or not. There is no place for complacency in the Holy Fire of Heaven, but there is ever-expanding space in the eternal Lake of Fire.

Are you with ME or against ME?

It’s 100% light or 100% dark coming.

CHOOSE ME NOW.

Give your life 100% to Me now, or the fear of the “aliens” will set the course of eternity for you, with torment, grief, and suffering your only companions in the Lake of Fire.

Scripture References:

This expression, “Yet once more,” denotes the removing of those things which can be shaken, as of created things, so that those things which cannot be shaken may remain. Therefore, since we receive a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us show gratitude, by which we may offer to God an acceptable service with reverence and awe; FOR OUR GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE. (Hebrews 12:27-29)

“But the FEARFUL, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.” (Revelation 21:8 – KJV)

Author: Linda Hasche

Linda Hasche serves as an intercessor for the body of Christ, with a specific focus on the United States. She requests that all who read her posts and comments, to take them to the LORD in prayer for confirmation. Her prayers are for each person to gain a closer walk with Jesus Christ, be strong in the Word, listening to and obeying of the Holy Spirit. To read more of the dreams, visions and revelations given to Linda by the Holy Spirit, please visit her blog at: BelieveActs2Fire.

Megan Manrubia
March 30, 2018 7:43 PM
I keep seeing so many people claiming Obama is the “antichrist” and I no doubt believe he definitely has the spirit of antichrist. I however have only ever had one dream of Obama and he was in charge of an invasion off the west coast of California, there were dozens of black hellicopters. Men dressed in black atire (like a swat team) jumped down from the hellicopters and started invading homes. I never got the feeling he was the antichrist, but maybe I need to ask the Lord once again and pray about it. I HAVE however had a antichrist dream and saw his very face and even heard his name. This man was on the shorter side, perfect/cunning smile, he had Olive skin and short hair(almost looked like the crown prince of Saudi Arabia, but not quite). His name in my dream was “David”(I am guessing that the name is symbolic) King David was one of the greatest kings to ever live and we know that the antichrist will exalt himself in this way and more. This dream takes place in a biulding where all women were being held (a womens camp). In the center of the biulding there was a display of a laser projecting a pentagram on the moon. The moon was the color red and I knew that in my spirit there would be a sign involving the moon before he would reveal himself. Perhaps a false sign due to the laser displaying a pentagram on the entire face of the moon. An announcement came across the airwaves of the facility to got to our rooms (the rooms looked like classrooms). A very tall man, dressed in black, wearing black shades and wearing a black hat came in our room. In my spirit I felt threatened,… Read more »
Peachey
Peachey
March 31, 2018 8:20 AM

I don’t think Obummer is the anti christ either, he is not an Assyrian. Yes, he definitely has the spirit of anti christ. He seems to me to be preparing the way.

March 31, 2018 8:50 AM

Obama’s ancestry traces back to Assyria, as documented through studies of geneology and confirmed through prophetic visions. The scriptures don’t tell us he must be born there.

bert
bert
March 31, 2018 2:25 PM

James, that’s a very amazing declaration. Would you share some links regarding his ancestry, please. I’ve long been of the opinion that Obama’s father is NOT Obama, Sr. from Kenya, but rather Frank Marshall Davis, the communist journalist with whom Obama’s mother had a lengthy “relationship” of peculiar nature. Place professional photos of the three side by side, and it is clear as day that Obama Sr. is NOT his father. So PLEASE, share your insights and background on this. This is the FIRST TIME I’ve heard of a link to Assyrian genes ever. Thanks.

March 31, 2018 6:35 PM

Greetings, Bert.
For your information, the Late J.R. Church did an interview on TruNews with Rick Wiles, reviewing his extensive genealogical research on Obama.

Here’s the link:

I recommend you take the revelation of Obama as the antichrist to the LORD in prayer. Let Him confirm that to you, since He is the one who gave the revelation to over 200 hundred of us here on Z3 and likely more than that elsewhere. Bypass all of the “this can’t be true” possibilities . . . That the natural mind wants to embrace . . That’s a waste of time. Just go to the source of the revelation, which is the LORD and ask Him.

The most important thing right now is our personal relationship with the LORD and whether we truly “hear” His voice. He said his sheep hear his voice.

bert
bert
March 31, 2018 11:21 PM

Linda, thank you for the link to the Wiles/Church interview.

I know that many have strong sentiments about the “o-man”; I do myself and have called him a man of lawlessness for years. I even had him make a startling appearance in a dream not too very long ago. However, though I have inquired of Yehovah, He has been silent on the question as to whether the “o-man” is the son of perdition or not. I take a wait and see position, but do continue to investigate all information sources as thoroughly as possible. To be frank, I have reservations regarding Church’s interpretive conclusions. I listened to him on Prophecy in the News for years. But, I will listen regardless. Again, thank you for the link.

April 1, 2018 12:38 AM

I am working on writing a book called Beast, which includes info on this, but it’s on hold until I get more help, which I believe will be soon.

Megan Manrubia
April 3, 2018 12:07 AM

Hey James, do you know anything about the saudi prince? He announced today that there needs to be a peace treaty and I believe he will make some kind of deal with Kushner. He is really pushing to make things happen….there is just something about him that does really resemble the man in my dream, but he had no beard. Time will tell….he even met with big tech companies in Seattle, met with Bill Gates….this is some very interesting stuff…I will just keep an eye on him and take it to prayer. Let me your thoughts.😇 GBY

April 3, 2018 8:55 AM

Other than what gets reported in the news, I have not seen or heard anything about him.

March 31, 2018 6:27 PM

Hi Peachy,
All I ask and have been asking is for people to take these things to the LORD in prayer. What I think about these things when I receive them is irrelevant . . . My opinion doesn’t matter. What does the LORD say about these things? That’s what matters. Ask Him if this is true: OBAMA IS THE ANTCHRIST. Let Him confirm that.

Again, I’m living out the following Scriptures and my long absence from Z3 is a prophetic picture of that:

Ezekiel 3:27 – “But when I speak to you, I will open your mouth and you will say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God.’ He who hears, let him hear; and he who refuses, let him refuse; for they are a rebellious house.”

March 31, 2018 6:24 PM

Greetings, Megan,
Only the Holy Spirit can confirm that which He has revealed. I ask all to pray about what I share and anybody shares as a revelation, a dream, vision, Word and “teaching”. There is an offence to the mind of most people to think Obama is the antichrist. James has over 200 people who have received that revelation from the LORD. We are then tasked to share it and brace for the backlash.
Biblically, it only takes two or three witnesses to confirm a matter.

Anyway, the information has been delivered as the LORD commanded. My long absence from Z3News is actually a prophetic picture of the Scriptures I must live out:

Megan Manrubia
March 31, 2018 11:05 PM
I completely understand and thank you for sharing your word. I am very black and white is all. Sometimes I let my discernment get the best of me so at times I just need to humble myself and take it to God. As you know, it is important to test all things and I would expect someone to say the same to me in reguards to my dream. If we can come together as a church and reason together out of brotherly love then I guarantee that is more important to the Lord then getting a piece of the dream or vision wrong. I believe People get offended because they become conformed to thier belief AND they don’t seek the Lord for truth…but who am I to judge, we all guilty 😅😕…. God is the only one to take us out of that comfort zone. He will too whooo! So if there is one thing you can know for sure, I am not easily offended nor do I let words have power over me because God truly has the final say(let’s just say I went through major hell for the last two years that allowed me to surrender and let God biuld my character). I didn’t interpret my dream too much, perhaps it is not from the Lord, but I released it and surrendered it back to God. If it is from God he will give a confirmation to others, if it is not from the Lord then I pray the Lord confirms that as well….but for now it is just a “dream” and that is it. You are a treasure, thank you my sister for the article! GBY and may we all celebrate in one spirit and one body, the precious gift Jesus gave to us all, eternal life… Read more »
March 31, 2018 12:25 AM

Thanks for sharing this dream Megan. I really appreciate it because I have not heard many like this. I think we need as many clues as we can get to help give us a clearer picture of what’s ahead. I am adding this to my collection of antichrist dreams and visions.

Megan Manrubia
March 31, 2018 12:42 AM

No problem brother, James! I was happy to share, haven’t put this dream out there. I had it late last year, but it is just one of those dreams I haven’t forgotten. GBY brother💗😇

March 31, 2018 6:37 PM

Hi Megan,
It’s difficult to share dreams like that, because the backlash can be ugly when we do. Thank you for adding that, so James can keep it in his ever-expanding file of information on the antichrist.

Megan Manrubia
March 31, 2018 10:38 PM

Thanks Linda, I am just a vessel and ask those who read my dream to take it to prayer. Whether I get back lash or not, I leave it in God’s hands. I get so many dreams, but there are some I never forget because it literally feels like I am there and not to mention all the details of the dream are unforgotten. As far as Obama goes, I am not counting him out entirely yet, I am just waiting to see what the Lord reveals to me. My spirit leans towards the man who looks like the prince of Saudi Arabia(Without a beard). I know I would recognize him if I saw him….could be the saudi prince….I could keep guessing lol but my brain will fry so I am diligently waiting upon the Lord. GBY sister Linda! Happy Easter! There is always God’s perfect timing to everything. 😇🕊🐑💗

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
March 30, 2018 5:07 PM

Welcome back Linda,
May God bless you.

March 31, 2018 6:15 PM

Thank you, Phil. James has been gracious in preparing any posts I feel prompted to submit to Z3news. I send him links from what I posted on my site.

Kerry Lebrun
kerry Lebrun
March 30, 2018 4:26 PM

Thank you for sharing this Linda. Just this morning I woke up with the same Luke 21 passage you quoted, and sense something very strong just ahead. All night long I heard Him calling His Bride to submit absolutely every area of our lives to Him in holy fear, knowing that any area that is not, will be a snare to us in the days to follow shortly. Your post confirms this and much more.

March 31, 2018 6:38 PM

You’re welcome, Kerry and thank you for sharing that. Confirmations are a blessing, when we step out in faith and share what we’re prompted to share.
Blessings to you.

March 31, 2018 6:14 PM

I apologize, everybody for not getting back to you as soon as I would like to. I have Internet and time constraints.

I do want to say an early: “HAVE A BLESSED RESURRECTION SUNDAY . . . While we endure national Babylonian paganism occuring throughout the United States tomorrow, with symbolic practices of eggs, bunnies and greetings of “happy Easter”.

Most are not aware of the following:
The term “Easter” and the symbolic use of eggs and bunnies comes from the Babylonian pagan practices associated with worshiping a fertility “goddess”, referred to in the Bible as Ashtoreth (1 Kings 11:5). Easter is the English name of this fertility “goddess”, also called Ishtar, Eostre, Estre, Estara, Eastre, and Ostara.

However, we here in the United States are “Mystery Babylon”, so it should be no surprise we have Babylonian customs occuring throughout the land, in “the church”, right under our noses.

Antwon
Antwon
March 31, 2018 8:30 PM

Happy Resurrection Sunday Sister Linda.

DRW
DRW
March 30, 2018 7:10 PM

A dream 3/29/18: I was an observer in a large classroom. It was filled with adult students sitting at desks. The teacher was Obama. He handed to each student a sealed compact disc cassette. He told them they needed to finish the lesson during class; or they would have to stay after class until they finished the lesson. End of the dream. This is the first dream I have ever had about Obama. There are strange aspects to this dream. All of the students were adults, no young people. There were no P/C’s or other electronic devices in the room. How could the students access the compact disc/DVD during class? And what was the lesson they had to complete? I asked the Lord for an interpretation of the dream. The classroom is the world. The students are followers of Obama. They get secret instructions via the internet. Then they go out to proselytize (recruit) followers for Obama. “Staying after class” requires additional effort to meet their “team quota” of new followers.

March 31, 2018 6:42 PM

Thank you for sharing that DRW. That reminds me of the news info that came out on March 25, 2018, that reported “Obama wants to develop a million young Barak Obamas”

christine chapman
christine chapman
April 1, 2018 7:13 AM

Hello all believers on Z3 news…I am reading this post & comments really carefully. AS I read this bit Linda typed..( a million young Barak Obamas) it witnessed to me some info I read a few days ago.I live in Australia & Obama visited here & New Zealand only a week ago maybe..met with Prime minister of N.Z. a woman JACINDA ADERN..then flew into Sydney Aust. with his enterage..& it was invite only each ticket to hear him speak cost a bit of money…I read during his visit ?
combined he was paid 1.3 million dollars..maybe that was just Sydney..one of the key aspects of his speech was the statement.”.it is the young who have the power to change things.”.so again appealing to the young progressives who would support his agendas.. ??
Also Hiliary Clinton is visiting Aust. Sydney, Melbourne Adelaide…in May.2018…a double dose of no good is how I see it..she will be speaking exclusively to those who can pay about $495 per ticket…crikey…she last visited in 2012 there is info on internet re that visit..read it about a week ago..they keep beavering away….gaining supporters..She will be speaking on life after losing the election to Trump. ..they are not giving up…

April 1, 2018 9:37 PM

Interesting info, Christine. It reminds me of one of James’ older posts that had a dinner party in it. Something about Obama already being out of the country, then the lady who was talking to him would go. When she returned that’s when it would get bad. I tried to find that post, but couldn’t remember the title. Maybe James might see my comment and post a link to that. It was his dream I think.
So, if what you shared is related to James’ older post, when Hitlery comes back from Australia, that is possibly when the poo hits the fan. Not sure, but would like to read that older post again.

thanks for sharing

christine chapman
christine chapman
April 2, 2018 5:05 AM

dear Linda..I enjoyed reading your reply. So interesting what you mention re James older posts..The Lord will confirm..he is revealing truth..even though sometimes it can be difficult, challenging & sensitive…The word says we shall know the Truth & the truth will set us free. Father wants his people to understand ..he does not want us dipping our toes in the enemies camp or believing the lies..not falling under deception or into any traps that could ensnare us..we are told in Revelation..come out of her my people & do not partake of her sins. .
Blessings Linda and all Z3 people..we all need wisdom..etc & good to share with one another as the Lord reveals.

April 2, 2018 9:01 PM

Christine, check out what Eliana shared above, then check out what I had to post today on my blog . . These all go together.

christine chapman
christine chapman
April 3, 2018 12:36 AM

Yes Linda..That’s it!..amazing what the Holy Spirit has revealed ..Praise him! he does not want us ignorant of the enemies devices. I saw what Eliana replied and I read the link she sent to James older post (2016).. govt planning their horrific act..will look @ your link .
Believeacts2fire. .WOW! so much confirmation here..plus all the comments from James Post for the article..Gov’t planning mass murder of Americans.note.. comments Sean Norgren from Aust. & Matt NZ. then I typed more on that comment section only today April 3 2018.God Bless all of you.

Eliana
Eliana
April 2, 2018 6:47 AM

I think this may be James’ older post that you’re referring to: https://z3news.com/w/government-planning-mass-murder-of-americans/

April 2, 2018 8:59 PM

WOW, Eliana,
That’s it and this paragraph stands out:

He said, “I am going to be leaving for a very short time, just a few days. When I come back the killing begins. The plan is to kill everybody in the country. You and your family need to get out of the country right away. Anyone who does not leave is going to die.”

That goes with what I was prompted to post/warn about yesterday (4-1-18):

4-1-18 ~ THIS IS WHAT THE SOVEREIGN LORD SAYS: “The Day of Violence is Coming. It’s Caused by Your Government.” – BelieveActs2FIRE

Peggy Ann
April 4, 2018 9:02 AM

Linda,
Is this the older post you were looking for?

Michele Renee
Michele Renee
March 31, 2018 10:25 AM
Hi DRW, What a dream!! Whew! Thank you so much for sharing it. I believe this dream reveals Barak Obama as Anti-Christ and also as a type and shadow of the carnal man and his reasoning mind with thoughts that seem right and and are not. He represents that which appears to be good and is not (man’s wisdom), but in fact is anti-Christ (that which is against Christ and INSTEAD OF Christ, therefore also against Christ.) Obama came to the American people saying that He was a Christian, but those of us with eyes to see know he was/is a deceiver and a liar. The Holy Spirit brings his name to my mind as a code word whenever the wisdom of man tries to enter my mind either through my own thinking or through others in their speech or writings. Revelation 13:17 says: “Here is wisdom. Let him that has understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666.” Obama’s limousine was called “The Beast” and here he is in your dream giving out DVDs to adults (grown up ones who are able to understand). I looked up the meanings and etymologies of Digital, Versatile and Disc (DVD) and what stood out to me was the meaning of digital: dealing with the display of numerical values. I see your dream as showing that Obama is revealing his number to those who can symbolically count. I found it interesting that Aten (also known as Aton) is the disc of the sun in ancient Egyptian mythology, and originally an aspect of the God Ra. I see Obama’s handing out DVDs as him revealing himself to be Anti-Christ. That the compact disc was sealed can be interpreted in a few ways:… Read more »
March 31, 2018 6:48 PM

Greetings Michele,
That’s an interesting interpretation of DRW’s dream. Usually the Holy Spirit will give the interpretation to the person He gives the dream.

I’m going to politely disagree with a statement you made that is not Biblical for true Christians who are in dwelled by the Holy Spirit. You said:

Most of us are only looking at an outward literal man not realizing that everything in the natural points to an inner spiritual reality. We have a carnal man IN US who has been sitting on the throne (ruling) in our temple (body).

The only “we” who has a carnal man sitting in the throne would be those who do not know the LORD, are not His and don’t have the Holy Spirit.

It’s important for all of us to be rooted and grounded in Christ and strong in His Word. All that is shared must be confirmed by the Scriptures, or it’s just an opinion expressed by a person’s “natural mind”.

May the LORD grant us all wisdom, clarity and discernment, with understanding of the Written Word, which is the Sword of the Spirit.

Blessings

Michele Renee
Michele Renee
March 31, 2018 11:31 PM
Hi Linda, Thank you for contacting me and stating how important it is for all of us to be rooted and grounded in Christ and His word and to have all our beliefs confirmed by scripture. I wholeheartedly agree and in reference to my statement that Christians have a carnal man, the confirmation of this is in 2 Corinthians 4:16: “Though our OUTWARD MAN perish (Greek: is perishing), yet the INWARD MAN is (being) renewed day by day. The outer-man is old Adam. It is not the physical body, but the nature within that body that controls the physical part of us carnally…. it is that fleshly Adamic nature that gives us all our troubles, not our physical bodies, and it is that nature along with the body that will be destroyed by the brightness of our Lord’s coming. Please note that this scripture does not say “though our outer BODY perish, it specifically states “MAN”, so yes: Christians do have an outer man that’s carnal. Linda, Joseph interpreted Pharaoh’s dream, Daniel interpreted Nebuchadnezzar’s dream, and in Judges 7: 13,14, someone other than the man who had the dream of the cake of barley bread interpreted it and It’s been my experience over the years and other believers’ as well that interpretations are given both directly and indirectly. Linda, I believe that flesh still is present in my own and other people’s interpretations, prophecies, writings, etc. None of us yet (to my knowledge) are 100% accurate. What is good about a forum like this is that each can freely bring forth what he/she believes and if there is error, the Holy Spirit can bring out the truth through others. It hurts to find oneself in error and I have felt this pain a number of times in my life, but… Read more »
Karen Thomas-Weston
Karen Thomas-Weston
April 29, 2018 4:46 AM

Hi,I understood what you meant when you said the inner nature that wars against the holy spirit within believers. I can’t wait to be free completely of that nature. No more pride, fear, inferiority, etc etc.

Karen Thomas-Weston
Karen Thomas-Weston
April 29, 2018 4:58 AM

The idea that Obama is very like Pharaoh Akhenaten rings true to me. Does anyone see this as significant?

April 29, 2018 3:02 PM

I did a study on this and was amazed by the similarities. We can add this to the long list of freaky facts about Obama.

Karen Thomas-Weston
Karen Thomas-Weston
April 29, 2018 6:03 PM

Ok. It is a bit freaky.
Karen from Australia, glad I found d your site. Jesus is Lord.

Lydia Hodge
March 31, 2018 11:43 AM

Thank you Linda for sharing and thank you for your ministry in the Lord. It is really a hard revelation to receive. It is also amazing that God can close our spiritual eyes and open them as he sees fit. I can remember being on the other side of this revelation and wondering and trying to find every reason not to believe it. Once God started speaking to me concerning it, I have had numerous dreams concerning Obama as the Antichrist. My latest dream was a few weeks ago. My daughter had went to work for Obama and I was majorly stressed trying to explain to her from scripture who he was but to no avail. I realized at some point it would take God to remove the scales from her eyes. In my dream I spoke to her about how he was going to offer the people hope and they would begin to turn to him and as more and more turned to him they would eventually end up worshipping him and then they would be forced to worship him. I said he is the one spoken of in scripture. In my dream I had no doubt he was the one. I also knew he couldn’t hurt me so he came after my children in an attempt to hurt me. When I realized I alone couldn’t open her eyes to truth I looked toward heaven and I said.” Lord I trust you.” I believe my daughter represents those in the world and the church that he will try to reach because they are not aware of who he really is. Also it could be that they are aware and know scripture but they close their eyes to truth and choose temporary comforts over eternal salvation.😢

March 31, 2018 7:04 PM

Thank you, Lydia.
I’ll tell the you the hardest revelation understanding I carry with grief:

MOST will not listen or pray about these warnings and MOST are not ready . . MOST don’t know the LORD and MOST are heading into eternal damnation. 😪
It is what propels me to do what I do . . maybe, just maybe one more will listen, will pray, will be ready. Because when it hits? That’s too late to prepare in the LORD, which is knowing His voice and following His leading.

April 1, 2018 12:35 AM

Thanks for sharing this dream Lydia. I have added it to my collection.

Ann
Ann
May 2, 2018 5:38 PM

Hi, James:
I’ve intended to say to you for your own peace of mind to remember the trolls that pose as brethren but are false & are setup to wear us down, intimidate &/or harrass us. (There’s always been the counterfeit christians & those taken captive by Satan to unwittingly do his bidding), but now we have in the same kitty the ones paid to trouble us.
Anyway, I wanted to be certain you saw my reply to Linda posted:
“Read on Drudge report today I believe it was, 05/2/18. “May not be so far-fetched”: “Former First Lady Michelle Obama offered herself as America’s “forever First Lady,” at a college signing day event at Temple University in Philadelphia on Wednesday.

“We have such high hopes for you. See, I am not one of those doubters. I know that you have everything it takes to succeed,” Obama said. “I know you are me, and if I can be standing here as your forever First Lady, then you can do anything you put your mind to.”
The crowd erupted into applause at this line.”

May 2, 2018 7:05 PM

Thanks for the warning Ann. All comments are reviewed to keep out the trolls, skeptics, and geniuses. They are all welcome to read the site, just not granted privileges to post comments.

Regarding crowd’s response to Michelle Obama, the level of deception of the American people is amazing and sad.

Michelle Alena Lovejoy
Michelle Alena Lovejoy
March 30, 2018 6:53 PM

I love you Linda…..more importantly I LOVE TRUTH, I LOVE JESUS. THANK YOU FOR RISKING FOR YOUR LIFE …….FOR TRUTH!

March 31, 2018 6:50 PM

(((BIG HUGS))) and LOVE back to you Michelle and AMEN TO LOVING JESUS . . . And AMEN TO LOVING THE TRUTH!!

Sherry
Sherry
April 2, 2018 11:04 AM

Michelle, I read your book and it opened my eyes to many things. I have tried to have others read it but they will not take the time. Thank you for putting it out there.

Ronald
Ronald
March 30, 2018 2:48 PM

I read a lot of prayerful inspirational articles on the day Jesus died on the cross. I pray that our WORDS are translated in ACTIONS by God right NOW so that things change for the better this Easter. If not I am afraid evil continues in the same way.

March 31, 2018 6:52 PM

Greetings, Ronald,
One of the changes that would help is to start recognising the paganism of Babylon occurring on Resurrection Sunday in most “churches” today. I’ll quote what I said earlier:

Most are not aware of the following:

Antwon
Antwon
March 31, 2018 8:27 PM

You are so right. I had someone invite me to their church tomorrow. I politely decline their invitation. I’m just not comfortable with Easter nor Christmas.

April 1, 2018 9:39 PM

It’s difficult Antwon and such a part of our culture. Most don’t know the pagan roots/practices.

Vicki
Vicki
April 1, 2018 9:28 AM

The Holy Spirit recently started revealing this to me too and I have a desire to celebrate Passover, not Easter. I’m not going to church today, but I did accept an invitation to Easter dinner. I wish I had had the conviction to speak up. I pray that God will use this to His glory and the Holy Spirit will give me the right words to say today.

April 1, 2018 9:40 PM

It’s quite challenging, Vicki. I was pleased to have a couple change their “Happy Easter” to Resurrection Sunday today. THAT was a blessing.

Brett Schoppert
Brett Schoppert
June 5, 2018 3:45 AM

P.S. Obama said 2 days ago that he was “10-20 years before his time”. His real time is the fulfillment of being the dreaded 666 Antichrist, which will be from 2028-2032. Jesus Christ is going to blow him out of the water and straight to HELL where he belongs! Hallelujah!

Jeannie
Jeannie
May 26, 2018 11:20 PM
Hello Linda… I know your posted is a few months old but I wanted to tell you… You are right… “FEW understand the power of dark forces and know how to repel the darkness with the light of MY LOVE.” I am one of the few who does understand it and I know how to repel it! I learned when I was a child, my mother told me which I believe the Lord told her… I was very young at a pre-school when the first time I remember seeing demons, I still see them, they still follow me, they can not get near me… I was about 6 when my mom meet my ex-step-dad, for awhile he was great, nice but then he changed. I started having dreams, walking in my sleep, plus other stuff after they meet. When we moved back to my home town is when the nightmares started. One day my mom and I went to pick him up from work and it was really early in the morning, I asked my mom what were these black things that were following us, she told me it was the boogeyman. Anytime I went into their room, I had to run and jump on their bed, and when I wanted off of it, I had to look around the bed, then jump off and run out. I did not like that room. Early one morning I was woken up and told to go and get my cousin from the other room, and to hurry back, when I was at my door I asked about my brother who was in the same room as my cousin, I was told he would be okay. When we got back into my room, I was told to move my dresser to the closet… Read more »