The Father is graduating His people into higher positions.

During worship, I saw the Father reach down and set a massive golden ring in the room. It was the Father’s class ring, with a huge purple amethyst stone set into it. It was so big, I could read the inscription etched around the stone. On the top, it read, “Royal Priesthood”.

On the bottom, underneath the stone, it read, “Chosen Generation”.

But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light. (1 Peter 2:9, Exodus 19:5-6)

Today, the Father is graduating His people into higher positions and imparting within them new facets of expressions of Him, so they can reveal Him in new ways. The new wineskins will reveal His true nature.

The amethyst stone reveals the Father is laying out new realms of the layers of His foundations of spiritual authority in His people. Layer by layer, God is building His people and His House.

19 The foundation [stones] of the wall of the city were ornamented with all of the precious stones. The first foundation [stone] was jasper, the second sapphire, the third chalcedony (or white agate), the fourth emerald,
20 The fifth onyx, the sixth sardius, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh jacinth, the twelfth amethyst. (Revelation 21:19-20)

Rev Susan O'Marra

Author: Rev Susan O’Marra

Rev Susan O’Marra and her husband Patrick are pastors of The Salvation of God Church in Rochester NY, which is a charismatic Assembly of God prophetic training and equipping center focusing on equipping the saints to do the work of the ministry. She shares her dreams and visions on her blog, In the Image of His Glory Ministries. Susan enjoys camping, archaeology, travel, gardening, and missions.

Sonia
Sonia
April 30, 2018 4:44 PM

Wow ! This is awesome !
During worship 2 weeks ago, I saw Jesus put a few rings on my fingers !! I did not know what it meant but now I know.
Thanks for sharing and may the Lord bless you abundantly !

Brother Steven
April 30, 2018 5:23 PM

Dying to self…….”really” dying to self and allowing God to manifest Himself in us and through us is the ultimate goal. If we have any resistance to allowing God to “imparting within them new facets of expressions of Him”, then that means we haven’t fully surrendered ourselves to His plan and will. I know it’s hard, the dying process always is.

Brianna
Brianna
April 30, 2018 8:58 PM

It’s called Absolute Surrender. The Lord has been taking me through a season of absolute surrender. It’s a wonderful peaceful place to be.
Thank you Jesus!

Brother Steven
April 30, 2018 10:02 PM

Dear Brianna……absolute surrender in my view seems to be easier for women than for men…..I don’t want to be too raw here, but women surrender to their husbands by nature……guys by nature are defenders and fighters,…to wit….when they encounter the ultimate power (God), they do yield, but do they surrender as women do?……That seems hard for us to answer……as far as Salvation goes and as far as generally Spirit led Christian living goes………Guys do surrender to God by measure, but women seem to be better at it than us………but if you can find a Godly, moral and yield man of God…..then you’ve got something there boy…….but God bless you dear Girl…..

Abby
Abby
April 30, 2018 9:01 PM

This is really cool! I translated “priesthood” to Hebrew and back, as well as Yiddish, because I felt like it. Interestingly enough, in Yiddish, it translates to “commander”.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
April 30, 2018 10:17 PM

I arrive at Glory group tonight and Robyn calmly says we are going to host DRT– the dead raising team soon. Here’s their site– http://deadraisingteam.com/#

We listened to their intro they give at their conference. Tyler Johnson’s 3 year old son prayed over the phone with a son of a man who had died of a heart attack and then had a car crash. He was dead at the hospital.. Until the phone call at 6 am the next morning, he had been resurrected and did a FB post thanking the 3 year old for his prayer.

I do believe this is one of the higher positions we are going to step into. So cool..

Carolanne
Carolanne
May 1, 2018 12:34 PM

Susan, What a beautiful dream! I had a fleeting dream in February of The Lion of Judah roaring and his eyes were blazing sparkling Amethysts! I was given a heavy gold ring from my fiancée with a huge oval cut Amethyste that looks uncannily similar to that ring in the photo above! He bid on it from an estate auction, and had to really wrestle to outbid a zealous opponent to secure the prize in the end. I thought my dream was just for me personally, because my birthday is in February, and it’s my birthstone. But I can see it ties into a corporate promise for all Z3ers because of your dream, Susan. Also, I recall Christine B. had a piece on her website about the Lion’s Bride and something about the color purple. The Father often recites 1 Pet. 2:9 to me. 💜💜💜You are ALL a chosen generation, a royal priesthood! I’ll think of you all and pray that scripture over all of you every time I look at my ring.

Christine Beadsworth
May 1, 2018 12:43 PM

After writing that word about the Lion’s Bride, the Lord nudged me to go into a gift store where they had semiprecious stones for sale. He told me to look for an amethyst and I asked Him to show me which one. he pointed out a flame shaped amethyst, which spoke to me of the flames coming out of the Lion of Judah’s mouth when He roars over us.

Carolanne
Carolanne
May 1, 2018 2:07 PM

That is awesome. l. Love how the Lord speaks similar things to His children all over the world!! Blessings Sister.

Kathy C
Kathy C
May 1, 2018 11:37 PM

It’s late and I was drawn to this post first—bless you all my Z3 family !
God is THE connector and has His way of explaining what He had me do today ! We have a dear friend in the hospital , now going on 17 days.
VERY prompted by Holy Spirit to purchase a new shirt for him to take to
tomorrow . Had spoken with his wife , my dear friend, and asked what he
preferred in a shirt —she said soft knit like and he prefers a collar and pocket . At the store to my amazement the Only shirt left with a pocket—-
—You guessed it, was a pastel purple !
Now I can add the 1 Pet:2-9 Royal Priesthood scripture with it !
Pray for Cesar still in ICU with a lung infection–but Jesus is using Cesar,
a man next to him came out of a coma, his wife had an Indian Dr. praying
with her —-our to guys from church came by last Fri. ,had nurse praying
with them all and JW saw an angel at other side of the bed —-!
Oh and a dear janitor dedicated his life to the Lord from the singing
coming out of Cesar’s room ! Praise the King of Kings and Lord of Lords !!!!! Shalom in the Storm ! KC

Carolanne
Carolanne
May 2, 2018 10:14 AM

Kathy, Praise the Lord for that purple shirt. I’ve heard many testimonies of people being placed by the Lord in hospitals for the sake of the Kingdom, for the sake of conversion of doctors, nurses, and hospital staff. I’ll pray for Ceaser’s recovery. If his trials and health struggles were for the sole purpose of that janitor’s salvation, angels were rejoicing over that one soul. Your singing and prayers shows He has “called you out of the darkness into his marvelous light.” I Pet. 2:9 is a long and hard scripture to memorize. I remember I botched it over and over as a child in parochial school, but if we can engrave it on our hearts and minds, it’s a powerful prayer for the Body of Christ indeed, to reassure us of God’s favor and our eternal inheritance, and to encourage us to be evangelists wherever we go. The first fruit flowers of an unseasonably late spring are blooming here, and they happen to be purple! Blessings.

Kathy C
Kathy C
May 5, 2018 10:55 PM

Carolanne and Rev. Susan,
My prayer warrior friend Cesar[ he spelled it like that ] was
from Brazil and some pronounced it Cezar –praise Our Abba,
took him home for a higher position last night a couple hrs.. after
I took the purple shirt and placed it upon him with words ” He is
A chosen Race , a royal Priesthood –God’s Own purchased
special person etc. 1 Pet 2:9 This man touched many people
for Christ , even in his last breath !
Thank you Carolanne for your kind comments and Susan
for placing this post at the exact time for my understanding !
His mercies are new every morning ! KC

Carolanne
Carolanne
May 6, 2018 1:32 PM

Kathy C, Your obedience to the Holy Spirit’s prompting to buy Cesar a shirt and your faithfulness to minister to him exemplifies what true servanthood looks like. By faith you found the perfect shirt, by obedience Susan wrote the article which alongside the special photo of the ring was published in faith and obedience by James on the exact day it was meant to bless you, Christine, and myself. Which fulfills Psalm 37:23, “The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord.” Good steps plus good servants equal abundant blessings!

Kathy C
Kathy C
May 6, 2018 4:09 PM

Amen sister servant–Amen !!!

Carolanne
Carolanne
May 6, 2018 1:38 PM

I am so happy that Cesar’s suffering has ended and he has entered his eternal home!!!

christine chapman
christine chapman
April 30, 2018 9:16 PM

What a vision to have whilst in worship! …so awesome.Purple means Kingship & Royalty I think…it reminds me of The Kings Cygnet Ring…is it to do with covenant as well.?…The Lords covenant people…ready to do” HIS WILL NOT MY/OUR WILL; BUT HIS WILL BE DONE ON EARTH..AS IT IS IS HEAVEN”..