False Flags Will Fly and Terror Will Come Suddenly

putin_obama
“The day is gloomy and the night arrives swiftly, as the government of this land goes on with their agendas. False flags will fly and terror will come suddenly and hearts will faint with fear. You have been warned and told of the things that are coming upon the land. There is nothing I have not told you, so you can prepare and expect the great day of the Lord.

As the armies gather together and choose sides, this is a dangerous hour. An hour like no other. Fear can overtake you; hopelessness can set in, this is a gloomy day. Watch for the spark that will ignite the fire for it is now in play. The spark that starts the conflict is in place. Behind closed doors they plan and plot to take the land that is not theirs and to destroy those who would stand in their way.

A meeting is taking place today to arrange the beginning of this fire. Look far north for the meetings have begun. Evil rides upon his horse, can you hear the galloping of the hooves that come for destruction? It is here, even at your doorstep.

Close the door and keep out the darkness. Shine bright on this hill. Shine so bright that many can find you and keep hope alive. I am the hope of the world. Anger and hate fill the eyes of the confused and deceived. This day confusion has heightened and mistrust is at a peak that it has not been to before. Ring the bells and call a meeting, for this hour is upon you to pray against the darkness as never before.”

Daniel 9: 22 And he informed me, and talked with me, and said, “O Daniel, I have now come forth to give you skill to understand.”

The Lord spoke this to me and gave me this passage from Daniel. I believe this is an hour that the Lord will heighten our skill to understand. Those that are watching the signs of the times will receive an understanding of these days far beyond what we have had in these past hours.

Romans 5:20 Moreover the law entered that offense might abound. But where sin abounded, grace abounded much more.

As sin abounds so will our grace to understand. The Lord will reveal in greater detail, so we will never be taken by surprise.

Praise the name of our Lord Jesus Christ as He guides us by the Holy Spirit to an understanding of what is and what is to come.

Peace be with you!

Sherry Gorslin

Sherry Gorslin

Author: Sherry Gorslin

Sherry Gorslin is an ordained minister and co-pastors with her husband at Truth Ministry. She is a Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner and has worked at pro-life clinics for the last 15 years saving the unborn and helping families choose life. She is an author: Prepared in the Wilderness, First You Must Believe That He Is! She has a blog dealing with last day events called Prepared in the Wilderness where she shares dreams, visions, and words from God. She resides in Peoria, AZ.

ShepherdsDaughter
ShepherdsDaughter
November 17, 2016 9:04 PM

I don’t know if you know this, but there is a military manoeuvre that the US military seems to like to use a lot these days, many nations have uses it throughout history. It is called a “false flag operation,” or just a “false flag.” In this manouver one side stages an attack on their own men/people/nation and then blames the enemy for the attack, giving them an excuse to “retaliate.” Many wars have begun this way. I think your use of the term here says a lot.

Bob Adolph
November 18, 2016 2:11 AM

Talk about false flags, has anybody noticed how FOX NEWS is fanning the flames of civil unrest by constantly talking about the protests? If you look closely the crowds are puny but their cameras zoom in close in an attempt to make them look like thousands when they are usually 200 or less people. Don’t be conned into thinking that FOX is on God’s side. They are part of the FALSE FLAG that is promoting the false narrative that America is divided down the middle when in fact since 2009 the Democrats have taken a huge hit, federal, state and local. It is no exaggeration to say that all the members of the MSM are anarchists working for Satan whether they are aware of it or not. The way the MSM is beating the drums on this tells me they won’t stop until the cities are on fire and Obama calls for marshal law. All it will take is a major FALSE FLAG incident. This is why Trump is being so kind to Romney and friends. He also knows his very life is in danger.

November 18, 2016 3:40 AM

Or another explanation is Trump is not who he claims to be, but is a NWO insider playing the part of a right wing conservative, all for a nice reward. He has already given us lots of reasons why we should not trust him.

Bob Adolph
November 18, 2016 12:11 PM

James, I agree and there is a third possibility, that God has allowed Trump’s success (1) to shine a spotlight on the corrupt world and (2) to set the stage for the climax of the conflict of the ages, good vs. evil, Light vs. darkness, Truth vs. lies, freedom vs. slavery, right vs. wrong, Life vs. death, righteousness vs. sin, give vs. get, Love vs. lust, submission vs. rebellion, kingdom vs. the world, belief vs. unbelief, sons of God vs. sons of Satin, Christ vs. anti-Christ, God vs. Satin. Choose you this day who you will serve.

Katherine Lehman
Katherine Lehman
February 22, 2016 12:14 AM

Sherry:
The words “they plan and plot to take the land that is not theirs” leapt out at me. At first I thought of the Philistines’ quest for a state of Palestine. Then I thought of Russia coveting the Arctic. Tonight, the Lord showed me Habbakuk 1:6, “For, lo, I raise up the Chaldeans, that bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwellingplaces that are not theirs.”
Russia and Iraq have generally enjoyed good relations since the Middle Ages, while Iraq has been hostile to Israel since it became a nation.
Methinks this is all related, and that this Arab (Sunni) coalition practicing to invade Syria is a bit of a red herring. Not that the Sunni nations don’t hate the Shia, and the Alawites…….but 350,000 troops, et al, just to kill other Muslims…really? Seems more likely, especially with the involvement of the Psalm 83 nations in this coalition, that their primary target is Israel, whether they march via Iraq, or Jordan.
I believe the Psalm 83 war is first, explaining why none of the Arab nations surrounding Israel are part of the Ezekiel 38-39 war…..and when we get to that war, I believe Russia will pre-emptively strike the US to insure we do not rise to Israel’s defense.
So that’s where “they plan and plot to take the land that is not theirs” takes me. Have you received any sense of the Lord’s meaning in those words?

Sherry Gorslin
February 22, 2016 7:44 AM

Katherine thanks for your comments. When the Lord gave me this word I thought of Russia. I also looked at a world map and the land of Greenland and Iceland highlighted to me, but Greenland the most. I feel in prayer it involves the U.S. and Russia so far. I continue to seek the Lord on this one!

LA Fogle
LA Fogle
November 20, 2016 4:10 AM

Michael Jackson was going to reveal evidence of the plot between the illuminati and Rosicrucians to divert money from the vatican banks via the mafia into false flag black ops using ufo technology that the nazis perfected at their underground base in Antarctica. Their goal was to cause a brutal war between Canada and Greenland and corner the market in mind-controlled icebergs which could be directed to crash into major ports.

Sadly he was silenced with a lethal injection before he could make this shocking evidence public.

Debbie Daline
Debbie Daline
February 19, 2016 3:04 PM

I don’t have the gift of prophecy, nor do I receive dreams, so I am grateful to all of you being willing to stick your neck out to help those of us who are “not in the know”. I would be afraid of what’s coming if it weren’t for the fact that I have received Jesus as my Lord and Savior. And since he is my strong tower and a shelter in the storm, I am safe in His arms. I know trouble and death were the order of the day for early Christians, so I don’t presume to think I will be exempt, but thanks be to God he is always with me. I pray that whatever happens, I will be found worthy, and He will say to me “Well done, thou good and faithful servant”. God bless you all as we continue to fight the good fight!

David Hapenney
February 20, 2016 1:09 AM

Hi Debbie, my comment kind of goes along with what Sherry said. I experience dreams and visions but rarely do I feel led to share them entirely. God used a book called The Seer by James Goll to help me understand and confirm the way God speaks messages to me. You may want to take a look at it. I don’t say I agree with all James says, but I do remember the Lord using it in my life to help me realize prophetic gifts and all the gifts of God come in ways just right for us. The Lord speaks a little bit at a time to me in many different ways, which is always intriguing. 🙂 For instance, as I was talking with the Lord and asking Him about what I’ll be writing coming up on my site, my wife came in about 5 seconds later and asked me about something. Through that experience I knew that my title would be something like Modus Operandi or Missing the Obvious. Anyway, be encouraged that God is equipping you to be used like no one else (as Matt said above) where you are and how God wants to use no one else in the world because there is only one Debbie Daline. 🙂

Sherry Gorslin
February 19, 2016 9:32 PM

Debbie thanks for your comment. The Lord said in the last days He will pour out His Spirit on all flesh. If you desire to dream dreams, I want to encourage you to pray for the Lord to give you dreams and then have a paper and pen at your bedside ready to hear from Him. Or if you feel called to the prophetic, pray for that. The Lord says pursue Him! If this is your heart I would love to pray for you. God bless you!! One day whatever it is He has for you to do or has you doing right now, you will hear, ” Well done, thou good and faithful servant.”

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
February 19, 2016 8:58 AM
Sadly, America will not win this war. I urge anyone reading these post, who do not comment, and are truly not saved, to get right with God. You do not have to die, by nuclear attack, you can drop dead of a heart attack. God is still in the blessing business, of answering prayers, for him to receive the glory, and get people saved. Just on this past Monday 2-15-16 I receive a call, about 5:30 pm est, while eating dinner, and had only been home from work for about 15 minutes. My mother called, and said they had to rush my brother to the hospital. So, when I got off the phone. I spoke these words, my brother will be fine. He will surely live. I ate more of my food. Got dressed. Went down to the hospital, with my wife. Accept for me, and my parents we were not worried. My brother had 4 kids 3 by his wife. All my other siblings were crying, the doctor said he wouldn’t make it. Yet my brother is a 25 yr old, army vet, who had a stroke\heart attack. He wasn’t fully in the Lord, like he should be. I wasn’t hysterical, nor my parents. I told one oldest sisters, I hope this gets folks in here right with God. I went into my brothers room, I said prayer to myself, “Silver and Gold I have not, but heal this man so people can see your power and glory. He shall live, and not die.” My parents prayed as well to. Neither one of us three were worried. To make a long story short. He died 3 times in less than a 24hr period. I wasn’t worried, my faith was in God. And here’s what God did, raised my brother… Read more »
Sherry Gorslin
February 19, 2016 8:15 PM

Great testimonies Matt. Thank you for sharing! Why does it take disaster close to home that brings us to a place of repentance? The Lord knows it is in our desperation we search for Him. So many have been so comfortable for so long they have forgotten to be Christ like. To love and care for our brothers and sisters in Christ around the world and grieve for the lost. The Lord is sending out His word to call back the lost. I too pray with you and ask those that have walked away or have never known Jesus to come to HIm. Although I am married to a wonderful man of God today just eight years ago I was widowed after 30 years of marriage, because everything can change in a moment! Everything! One phone call, one accident, one doctor visit, it just takes one moment in time. Don’t wait. The day for salvation is today!

linda peters
February 19, 2016 1:30 PM

Wow…Matt…I am so into Our Lord…telling people too.and they laugh and don’t care so sad….prayers for your Brother may Jesus help him.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
February 19, 2016 12:12 PM

Matt! PTL \o/…..these things and greater!

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
February 19, 2016 12:00 PM

Matt,

I read your reply. Then I saw Ali’s comments and went to her blog to see what she had written. After reading through quite a bit, I was weighed down in spirit because of my folks who happen to be in the US and the Middle East, whom I have done my best to warn as to what is coming, but yet are somehow blind to all that is happening.

I thought of getting up to pray for them and I opened my Bible hoping that the Lord might have something to say by directing me to a passage. My Bible opened to the book of Judges and my eyes fell on the following verse:

Whenever Israel went out to fight, the hand of the Lord was against them to defeat them, just as he had sworn to them. They were in great distress. (Judges 2:15)

I believe the reference to Israel applies here to the US and wish I could sound excited that the Lord confirmed what I read in your reply and on Ali’s blog. I cannot imagine what men and women who are called to prophesy for the Lord sometimes against their own folks must be going through when their warnings are not taken seriously, especially by their loved ones. But, perhaps, in some small way, I can relate to those feelings.

I will pray for you, Matt. Do pray for me too.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
February 19, 2016 1:30 PM

I surely will pray for you. Sometimes God has to give people near death, or death/back to life experiences in order to reach them. I remember when I was little, and God healed me from a disease the doctor said I was never supposed to walk again. I may be somewhat out of shape, but till this day, I can run perfectly fine. I was never worried about if he would make it, my concern will always be will he, his wife, and the reset of my fence straddling siblings see this miracle God performed, and finally get on the right side of the fence. There are a decent portion of individuals, who believe James puts these post, to get a sick apcolypitic thrill to scare the masses. He doesn’t, James does a marvelous job, and has this website to when souls from the firery torments of Hell, and also to be and encouragement to those who are fight the good fight, and keeping the good faith. War is a coming to this land, and even if doesn’t come tomorrow, I pray anyone reading this post, who isn’t right with God, get right with the Lord, because isn’t promised to anyone. The bible did say, Jesus came as a sword to put mother against daughter, father against son. To many people are unprepared for what is fixing to go down.

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
February 19, 2016 10:30 AM

Matt your brother and your family are in my families thoughts and prayers. None of us ever know when our time will come. In Jesus name I speak life over your brother and your family. May God’s perfect will be done in all of our lives. Be blessed.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
February 19, 2016 10:57 AM

Nmanwoke Sylvester
February 21, 2016 8:50 AM

The Holy Spirit spoke to me on first February,2016; that Februay is a month of blood. We must plead the blood of Yahushua all through February. So, we must obey. May i remind us that the seven(7yrs) of the apocalypse has started. God gave a word through sister Barbara that from September 24,2015 to April 6,2019, is the day of darkness and the proclamation of the kingdom of God. The remaining years after this will culminate(addition to this) into seven years.Every thing that the Spirit of God has said and would say will revolve from September 24,2015 to seven years to come. The birth pains, tribulation and great tribulations will all fall within this season frame. I pray the Holy Spirit will us understanding. Shalom!

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
February 20, 2016 10:20 PM

The SEALS have been LOOSED. The Holy Spirit spoke to me in a dream where a man dressed in a long white robe with Grey hair and a long grey beard spoke to me in an audible voice. I felt like I was in Jerusalem in this dream. The old man said, “THE SEALS HAVE BEEN LOOSED!”

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
February 20, 2016 11:49 PM

Laura, when did you have this dream? Did it just happen??

Sherry Gorslin
February 20, 2016 4:11 PM

Yes this was a headline I just read.
U.S. stationing tanks and artillery in classified Norwegian caves
The U.S. military has moved tanks and artillery to Norwegian caves near the country’s border with Russia as tensions continue to rise between NATO and Russia.

Wiley Phipps
Wiley Phipps
February 21, 2016 1:05 AM

Thanks Sherry… I had not heard about the Norwegian caves… but I came across this yesterday.
The US will reopen a submarine hunting base in Iceland for the express purpose of hunting Russian submarines. You can find the story here:

Sherry Gorslin
February 21, 2016 8:10 PM

Thanks Wiley, that is really interesting. I thought of Russia of course but when I received this word I went to a world map to see far north and my eyes were drawn to these areas in this article. Greenland really stuck out to me. Anything on Greenland?

Wiley Phipps
Wiley Phipps
February 21, 2016 11:18 PM

I decided to check out Greenland based on your comment and the HS call for understanding. Greenland is definitely ” far north” and really interesting. Greenland is kind of like an independent territory of Denmark. I found this on US Thule Air Base located in Greenland.
As the article states… Thule AFB could become one of the most important American bases on earth. Besides the Russian anti-ballistic stuff… there also seems to be a major space war connection. I also found Thule listed on another site for the top-10 most secret and most dangerous bases. Maybe Robert is right about a Russian preemptive strike on the USA .

Sherry you also wrote: “A meeting is taking place today to arrange the beginning of this fire. Look far north for the meetings have begun.” A Fox headline tonight disclosed that North Korea and the US have been in secret talks which seemed to gain nothing. In the past few weeks, North Korea has closed/nationalized DMZ factories and taken additional steps of aggression. I would imagine that these talks are still ongoing or why leak the story. Pyongyang may be posturing again… but this could also be the spark to light the fire.

Sherry Gorslin
February 22, 2016 7:47 AM

Thanks Wiley, that is very interesting. I really appreciate you researching this!! This makes sense now. I continue in prayer on this one. God Bless!

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
February 21, 2016 12:25 PM

Wiley, I’m concerned about a Russian preemptive strike on the USA. Put yourself in Putin’s shoes. If this Sunni army starts to march towards Syria Putin has said he will use battle field nukes to stop them which is likely to lead to WW III. So if WW III is likely wouldn’t he be considering a preemptive strike at us at the present time? According to a Dave Hodges article one or two days ago we overwhelmingly out gun Russia so Russia’s only chance of surviving WW III is a preemptive nuclear attack on us before things heat up. For Russia it’s like those in New Hampshire say, Live Free Or Die. If Russia backs down in Syria they know Iran will fall next and the US will put it’s missiles on Russia’s border like they have been trying to do in the Ukraine. So these neocons in Washington are risking WW III in their quest for American Empire or the NWO. China sees this too and what are they thinking?

Olti
Olti
February 19, 2016 9:44 PM

“Look fare north for the meeting has begun ” . Yesterday was a news about NATO deploying 15k military vehicles and troops in North Norwegian region bordering with Rusia. All this troops are not there for fun.

William Frederick
February 19, 2016 7:57 PM

Can you tell me the exact time and date that you received this message from the Lord?

Sherry Gorslin
February 19, 2016 8:22 PM

I received this on 2/18/16 at about 6;30 am Arizona Time,

Max
Max
February 19, 2016 5:22 PM

Recently, i read some posts here on Z3 that God has sent his angels to start marking/seal the saints that will be protected in the coming judgments. Is this true?

Sherry Gorslin
February 19, 2016 9:00 PM

In Revelation 9:4 it tells us that the fifth angel was instructed not to harm those that had the seal of God on their foreheads. Also in Revelation 7:2-3 it speaks of the seal on the one hundred and forty-four thousand of the tribes of Israel. In 2 Corinthians 1:22 it says we have been sealed and He has given us the Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee. Ephesians 1:13,14 says, having believed you were sealed with the Holy Spirit.
The Lord puts His seal on His children and in these days we will need them
The Lord has been speaking to many about the separation that is happening recently. We are seeing a dividing of sheep and goats; wheat and tares, as the bible speaks of them. He has also been speaking about the Blood on our doorpost as in the Passover.
It appears that their is a seal He is making us aware of in these days. I do not believe It is the seal of Revelation 7, that appears to be for the tribes of Israel, but it is a seal of His promise to us.

Peachey
Peachey
February 21, 2016 1:38 PM

I was allowed to feel the seal being placed on my forehead. The writing was across my entire forehead, in some kind of letters or symbols, I did not understand or know what the letters or symbols represented. It was placed on my forehead by some kind of instrument with clean sharp edges, almost felt like metal, and it penetrated DEEP DEEP. It did not hurt and I was not scared, just amazed. It was like a branding iron, every letter or symbol was placed on all at once. The instrument fit the shape of my forehead perfectly. That was my experience.

David Hapenney
February 20, 2016 12:28 AM

Sherry, I’ll be posting an article on The Separation of the Sheep from the Goat Nations as the Lord leads. Also, the Lord led me to plead the His blood, the blood of the Lamb over my daughter’s room, her door frame, and the four corners of my house.

anna
anna
February 20, 2016 9:53 PM

I’ve been reading about the seals and signs on believers foreheads! in doing so i found the treasure house of Mayim Hayim Ministries and read about the Lamb’s name and the Father’s name inscribed on foreheads. The writer, Rabbi Michael Short explains that the Hebrew Aleph symbol is for Father and the Tav symbol is used for Jesus. That is why he says that possibly the combined symbols of Aleph /Tav may be what Revelations 14 v1 is referring to.
Aleph and Tav in Hebrew Genesis are the same as Greek Alpha and Omega. So when Jesus says He is the Alpha and Omega, He is also the Aleph and the Tav.
its easy to look up the Hebrew alphabet symbols, to see the combined image means “I AM G_D on the Cross.”

Sherry Gorslin
February 20, 2016 4:12 PM

I look forward to reading it David
!

Diana
Diana
February 19, 2016 8:43 PM

I have heard the same thing from Patrician Greens website.Her latest word from the Lord says we will have a mark of the Lord on/in us.That it will be the 7 spirits of Yah..That we will not be deceived by unbelievers because they will be obviously dicernable.You would be deified to read this.

Diana
Diana
February 19, 2016 8:44 PM

Edified..sorry

Dean
Dean
February 20, 2016 5:24 AM

We all make simple mistakes now and then, but that one sure gave me a laugh! 🙂