False Flag Event Will Move the Agenda of Evil Forward

explosion
“No nation will escape judgment because none have dared to stand for righteousness nor spoken truth. All have sold country and people to the highest bidder.

Noah saw the sin of his people and was grieved and dismayed. America’s heart has turned from Me to serve other gods while the majority stood in silent apathy. Quickly My wrath will bring to an end your pleasurable lifestyles. What has taken years to build will be destroyed in a moment. Fortunes will crumble, empires will fall. The mighty will struggle to survive, but defeat awaits the proud and arrogant. Weather patterns will be erratic, extreme. Tidlewaves of evil surround nations, people running in desperation.

Vanity, all is vanity. In vain they will seek to escape My righteous indignation. This is only the beginning of what must come. My heart is grieved, but it will not repent of the devastation coming. Great sin demands the wrath of a great God. Warnings have fallen on deaf ears. Your acts of defiance and disobedience have sealed your fate.

Your faith will be greatly tested. A false flag event will move the agenda of evil forward. As storm clouds gather, lean into Me. When great waves of oppression come, trust in Me. When foundations quake, seek Me to be The Rock on which you stand.

There will be days when you feel weak, unable to bear up under the heavy load. Prepare through prayer. Walk in an attitude of dependence on Me. Know that apart from Me you can do nothing. Your survival depends upon your dependence on Me. You are not strong enough to bear the load, so know this before the battle begins – you are powerless apart from Me. Easy to say, but it will be very hard to do. I AM telling you now, it will be very hard very soon.”

So you will again see the difference between the righteous and the wicked, between one who serves God and one who does not serve Him. (Malachi 3:18)

Author: Ali Winters

As a Watchman on the Wall, Ali Winters feels called of the L-RD to sound the alarm, alerting the sheep, awakening those that slumber. She has her own blog, A Watchman on the Wall. Her message is clear: ” Wake up, and strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your works complete in the sight of my God.” (Revelation 3:2)

© 2015, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Morton
Morton
December 29, 2015 2:40 PM

Curious if anyone has heard from the Holy Spirit at all about false flag event involving drones?
I had a dream last night in part of it my sisters law’s boyfriend was seeing tiny lights through his computer thing and then I saw ladybugs that made noise and said it must be that. Reminded me of tiny drones or ladybug drones. This was in a dream I had after asking the Lord if I should still go to KC to watch my cousins dogs Jan17-23 as my husband was concerned for me going by myself when the prophesies talk of something happening after the holidays.

Kathy Culver
KC
December 29, 2015 12:32 AM

I so appreciate your posts Ali— and all the related comments!
Matt Smith’s recent post is a confirmation also! Hold the WORD in your heart—it is a lamp unto our feet!
BIG HOLY SPIRIT HUG ! KC

Ali
December 29, 2015 2:24 PM

Thank you KC, I do appreciate the comments as well. Big Holy Spirit hug back atcha. LORD bless.

Avi Laks
December 28, 2015 11:37 PM

King Yeshua/Jesus You Did Not Die In Vain!

For A while It was The Care of The World,
That make me turn away from you,
It was also the care for the world
That brought me all these suffering!

King Yeshua/Jesus
‘ Like The Sun arising on a lovely Morning. ….
You Know I Never Saw You There until Tonight,
Until You Made The{my darkness} Darkness Vanished into Light. (Glen moore)

King Yeshua/Jesus
” …..I delight to sit in His( King Yeshua) Shade,
And His Fruit is sweet to my taste.
He(King Yeshua) has Brought me to The Banquet hall,
And His banner over me is Love.—Song of Songs 2:3-4

King Yeshua/Jesus Your Shade over us is Love.

‘ Who has told you l have left your side?
Who has told you that you would not be my bride?
My thoughts towards you are thought of Peace;
I make your warring to cease’.

Therefore with Joy Shall you draw water
Out of The Wells Of Salvation.
And in that day shall you say “Praise The LORD!”
Call Upon the His Name King Yeshua/ Salvation!

Helen
Helen
December 28, 2015 9:28 PM

This morning I felt that I should get up to read and pray early, but I allowed myself to drift back to sleep. Again, without a doubt, the Lord was telling me now was the right time to get up. I was going to take my time, then with a bright flash I saw Isaiah 5:8-14, then Isaiah 1:5-8 before my closed eyes. Immediately I went to check what they were and if maybe I had seen wrong. However, they both seem to match what is going on here. Oh Lord, have mercy and keep me by Your great love and power!!!!!!

Ali
December 29, 2015 2:32 PM

I appreciate your sharing these verses. Confirmation of the word I received on 12 December, instructed it post 2 January. Our Abba will take care of us, and as Ruth, Hadassa, said, “if I/we perish we perish. LORD bless.

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
December 29, 2015 2:54 AM

Helen,
Look at this! Isaiah 1:9

Except the Lord of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.

Read on down to His directives at verse 16-19. Praise the Lord. Raise your voice, sister. Tell them,

Wash and be clean, put away evil doing, and cease to do evil. (washing of the water of the Word)

Learn to do well, seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.
(defend, intercede, pray, plead)

Come now, and let us reason together saith the Lord, though your sins be as scarlet, they will be as white as snow; though they be as crimson, the shall be as wool. (promise in the Blood of Christ)

If you be willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land. (every word that proceeds from the mouth of God)

Marilee
Marilee
December 28, 2015 4:56 PM

The Coming Shaking. What Are You Holding On To?

In 2013, as is stated below, I had a dream which was entitled, “Security Blanket”.

The morning of December 27, 2015, just before getting up I had what I call a night vision. What I saw was Jesus above the ground. What I could see plainly was His feet and the bottom of His robes. Beneath Him, the ground began to shake. I saw homes dissappear and swallowed up by the earth. I am sure that there were other things as well but this is what stands out to me now.
As I stated before I saw Jesus standing above the ground and I saw people clinging to Him. The ground beneath Him was shaking, however, He was not. I saw others as well clinging onto Jesus with wires of some sort attached to them and their houses. As their homes began to be swallowed up it became more difficult to hold on to Jesus. I saw some cut the cord and let the house go and others loose their grip on Jesus and fall.

The house here represents, I believe, not only your earthy possessions like your home but also career, ministry, etc.

As is stated in the dream below, security in anyone but Jesus is deadly. Economies will fail, regimes will fall, but those clinging to the Lord alone in these last days will not fall or be shaken.

Kathy Blain
Kathy Blain
December 28, 2015 4:56 PM

Just this morning, when worshiping the LORD with the cd on “LORD YOUR HOLY” the Lord reminded me of the scripture Jrstah mentioned in his comments came to me again (Eph. 3:20), as it has done several times before. This was the scripture David Wilkerson had in his devotional book GOD IS FAITHFUL, on Aug 13th 2013. I remember it so very well as I was to see a surgeon in a larger town about hip replacement. Disappointed that no date was set for surgery. The LORD had another plan. On Sept 2nd of the same year there was a word of knowledge that Terry on 700 club gave, that the Lord was restoring that hip bone and you (whoever this might be for) will be without pain and you will walk clearly. I no longer have pain, but my leg is shorter and so I walk with a crutch or walker, but I believe HE will finish the restoring. I had thought at the time this will be a testimony for this doctor, as I don’t believe he knows the Lord, due to what he said that day—also for family members who don’t know HIM. I cling to HIS word, as I have other physical afflictions, but again HE says many are the afflictions of the righteous, but HE delivereth them out of them ALL. All glory and honor to HIM.

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
December 29, 2015 3:06 AM

Kathy,

That is an encouragement to me. I fell while on a trip this past year. I pulled a ligament in my knee that I had previously injured with a tear. My leg drew up like a contracture and I couldn’t bear weight. I had to stay in bed for several weeks, but started to stretch out the leg with hard massage, stretching in the tub and so on. I had to get a cane to help my balance as certain movements grind the knee…One morning I was listening to someone preaching, don’t recall what the message, but I took the Lord’s Supper. In the middle of that I heard this, stand up and walk. I stood up and started to walk unassisted. The healing process began. It is a slow process, but I notice that my knee is healing and I don’t have to use the cane unless I am doing a lot of walking, just to be safe. Well, in all that I ruptured something in my back and it affects my hip, also shortened due to a car accident years ago, and now my hip is the problem…you know the saying, the knee bone is connected to the hip bone…la la la. So, I am so pleased to hear that your hip is being healed and that you are without that terrible pain. I will pray for you, sister.

Ali
December 29, 2015 2:35 PM

Thank you both, Kathy and Karen Sue. I too have knee issues but continuing to walk in faith and standing in victory. I will add you both to my prayer list. LORD bless.

Marilee
Marilee
December 28, 2015 4:53 PM

PERFECT TIMING!!

December 27, 2015 | No Comments
Today as I walked through the shops a flyer caught my eye. I felt the Lord say… “I AM PERFECT TIMING”
I believe the Lord has asked for deeper trust from His people in this season in regards to His timing. I felt the Lord’s heart of encouragement that He is the very definition of perfect timing. In His goodness, His wisdom, kindness and love He is leading you to your kairos moment in this season… Your appointed time!!! Do not be discouraged by not understanding timing, but know that many revelations of His perfect timing is about to be seen.

Not only will there be a great peace, revelation and understanding of His perfect timing as breakthrough manifests in this season but a divine payback from the Lord for what the enemy has stolen. The enemy is about to flee seven ways as he is commanded to return to you sevenfold, as the Lord also brings seven fold restoration and it enters your life and divine upgrade opens up. As His divine perfect timing manifests and promotion unravels around you as you have stewarded well in humility what He placed in your hands.

Mark Sellers
December 28, 2015 5:48 PM

Yes. Many, many times, in the past year, God has told me, “I know what time it is.”! And when the sandstorm hit Israel a while ago, and the Rabbis couldn’t see the moon, and that pushed back the Feast a few days, God reminded me again that “He knows EXACTLY the time!”!!!

We must draw ever closer to Him, fleeing this “Matrix” world as it holds absolutely NOTHING for us! We are children of the King and the King’s children get all their needs met from the King. Period…

God bless!

Christina January
christina
December 28, 2015 4:08 PM

Ali, this message also confirms what the Holy Spirit has given me to understand. Thank you for sharing what the Lord has proclaimed you to share as well, all of God’s servants who are so lovingly and obediently following the instruction of the Holy Spirit to bring forth what the Lord God is revealing. Some of the messages I read here on z3news.com have been a confirmation of what the Lord is revealing to me. I appreciate this website. I’ve read others also testify to this blessing. God Bless

Linda Hasche
December 28, 2015 2:26 PM

Excellent message of TRUTH. Thank you very much for sharing this, Ali.

Ali
December 28, 2015 4:26 PM

Thank you Linda. I appreciate your insight and godly wisdom. LORD bless

David Hapenney
December 28, 2015 1:07 PM

From my post tomorrow, “Then when all other foundations around us crumble, we will continue to stand.”

Ali
December 28, 2015 2:15 PM

And having done all, STAND. thank you David.