Extra Profit Opportunities for USD/CHF

Here is a quick update for anyone trading USD/CHF in the forex market.

This past weekend, I saw two price movements with no numbers and no dates. I saw them in the order shown below, but they might not occur in this order.

The first move shows the price moving straight up, then down just a little before moving up at about a 45 degree angle. I believe this was shown to say do not close out to take profits after the straight move up because more upward movement follows.

price1

The second move showed two mountain shapes side by side and roughly about the same size. There might have also been some upward movement along the way. I believe this was shown as an opportunity to take profits on the way up and then switch to a short position as it moves back down the other side. That might be a real challenge on the first mountain, but after the first one is visible we can watch for the second one to follow.

price2

I believe these are just extra profit opportunities on the way up to .98889.

William
William
June 22, 2016 12:26 AM

Dear James
There are two charts from your dated March 29 article ” Extra Profit Opportunities for USD/CHF “. How do you read these two chart up now? From H4 usdchf chart, I think the starting point in the first chart is a date just after April 19. Do you think the twin mountains in the second chart has been completed now?

Mike J
Mike J
May 12, 2016 12:08 PM

James, do you think the current 4 hour plot of USDCHF looks like your twin mountain plot?

ben
ben
April 29, 2016 5:43 AM

Phanuel, it is actually easier to trade forex than other instruments.

ben
ben
April 29, 2016 5:40 AM

Phanuel, i am trading forex, thanks a lot for the clue. usd jpy is hanging there, very nervous behavior

Phanuel
Phanuel
April 29, 2016 3:39 AM

Usd/jpy at 106 handle ! Wow!

Tony L
Tony L
April 28, 2016 11:09 PM

I pulled out USD/CHF@.9640 as the USD INDEX broke the 93.5 barrier and Phanuel saw USD/JPY drop to 104 handle in a dream! I might buy it back later.

Phanuel
Phanuel
April 29, 2016 3:33 AM

Tony I saw it at 106.5 this morning . Wish I traded forex because I saw 102.68 a few weeks ago . I wasn’t sure if it was usd/jpy or qqq. Then I had another dream that usd/jpy was dropping lower . Shalom

Tony L
Tony L
April 29, 2016 3:55 AM

Thanks Phanuel. I took a short position of usd/jpy this morning. Technically, the pair might continue to go down to find support at somewhere. I hope we can see the pair reach 102.68. If not, my loss is very limited. Don’t worry! Hope to see usd/chf @ .89889 too. Shalom

Michael Fisch
Mike Fisch
April 25, 2016 3:28 PM

Graph 1 played out last Thursday, and I believe we are now rolling into the second mountain of Graph 2. Praise God, I’m having fun. James, keep ’em coming if the Lord provides.

Tony
Tony
April 25, 2016 11:36 PM

The top of second mountain seems to be around .9793. I’d like to close some of my long position with fun at that point. What is the next step?

Tony
Tony
April 26, 2016 5:16 AM

Now the USD/CHF doesn’t look like Graph 2. I cancel all limit order at .9793 and hold my long position.

Michael Fisch
Mike Fisch
April 26, 2016 2:07 PM

Hi Tony,

I agree – I think we haven’t seen Graph 2 yet. It looked we had it but then it flatlined.

Last night I was praying and felt the Lord wanted to reveal what comes next. I felt intuitively that He gave the answer but I couldn’t quite apprehend it with my mind, if that makes sense.

My wife has an unusual gift where we will ask God a question and she will randomly flip open a thesaurus and the words speak to the question. It requires interpretation but you wouldn’t believe how much the Lord has showed us this way.

So this morning I still couldn’t discern the answer and told my wife I needed a word. Here they are:

EQUIVOCATE – Stall, prevaricate, be ambiguous
ESCALATE – Increase, rise
ESCAPADE – Antic, adventure, revel, spree

My interpretation is that USD/CHF will continue to roll along more or less at the current level (stall) and then it will rise/escalate. After that it will get fun again with active trading (revel, adventure). That may mean we see the two mountains, but I’m not 100% on that.

So we’ll see if this plays out.

Michael Fisch
Mike Fisch
May 5, 2016 10:28 PM

Based on the upward movement in USD/CHF the last couple of days, I believe we have passed from EQUIVOCATE to the ESCALATE phase.

Further clarification, the Lord impressed on me that ESCALATE does not just represent a short-term upward movement, but it represents the upward movement all the way up, the final move in the karate match which James Bailey saw, prior to the crash.

As always, expect volatility along the way.

God also brought to mind October. This may mean the forex movements will play out by October – ESCALATE in May, crash in June, then run up to 23 as Swiss franc dies. Something to pray about, anyway.

May God bless our “kingdom trading!”

Michael Fisch
Mike Fisch
April 27, 2016 12:27 PM

Ah, this just came to mind. EQUIVOCATE may mean movements will “be ambiguous,” meaning they won’t track according to any of the movements/graphs revealed prophetically. This more strongly suggests that after the “ESCALATE,” we will see a recognizable movement, such as the two mountains.

In any case, I am waiting for a rise before re-engaging.

God is good. We know in part, but He leads us through.

Kym Ratliff
Kym Ratliff
April 23, 2016 1:25 PM

You are only about 100 pips away from your God goal. Good work Jesus. Also, I am hearing that the USD/CAD will go back up to 131.60, Due to an oil correction. That is a 500 pip move. I will hold on until then. Anyone else hear anything on the CAD or Oil?

Tony Leung
Tony Leung
April 22, 2016 10:03 PM

James, the 4 month SMA of USD/CHF is now at .9888 in monthy chart. Technically, the possibility of the pair going to touch that point is very high. The prophecy about 0.98889 might pass soon. Besides, EUR are forming head and shoulder tops with RSI and MACD divergence. Gold are forming heavy head too with RSI, MACD and Gold/Silver divergence. From another source, the “insiders” have been buying USD and selling EUR, Gold and Stocks in various market for several weeks. The USD fighter seems fully recovered and nodded his head to show he will retaliate. Unless God told me not to do so, I will insist to hold my long position(USD/CHF) and might SELL Gold and Silver in short term. Any new insight from God about the Forex??

Jeff
April 19, 2016 7:44 PM

To be clear… the dealer does not report YOUR purchase….. The reporting comes when you sell.