Evil spirits being sent to U.S. military bases

The morning of August 15, 2017, I was shown a vision which I’ve been prompted to release immediately. A friend of mine, who lives out in the country, and I were at her house. I’d gotten up early and was spending time alone in prayer in a bedroom. But I kept getting promptings from the Holy Spirit to go outside and pray.

Once outside, I heard my friend from a distance praying in the spirit. She was inside one of the barns, so I quickly joined her. We prayed together for some time, and the Lord gave me an open vision revealing several things for the Church, which God willing, I’ll post in a few days. But it’s what happened after this that I’d like to share now.

After our prayer time, we went to her front porch and sat down to discuss what we’d just been shown. As I sat listening, I began to watch movement in the trees as the wind blew, and I noticed clouds had suddenly filled the sky above us. It was then I heard the rumblings of thunder in the distance. I turned my attention back to the trees and saw an open vision of the following:

I saw a large field totally filled with airplanes. As the view broadened, I realized it was a military base. Suddenly, many dark clouds moved rapidly toward the base, and I knew they were evil spirits. The name “Tinker” rose up in my spirit, so I asked my friend, “Exactly which direction from here is Tinker Air Force Base located?” She pointed in the direction of the trees I’d been focused on. I told her the Lord was showing me we needed to pray over this base, so we immediately began praying.

While praying in the Spirit, I saw many other military bases dotting the countryside. Evil spirits were being sent to all of them, delivering wicked orders to individuals within. It was made clear we were to bind the hand of the enemy and cancel out these wicked assignments.

As we continued praying, I saw certain men and women at these facilities who were Saints of the Most High God. It was impressed upon me to pray for them, that angels be loosed to minister to these individuals. As we prayed, angels were dispatched. I saw the ears of these Saints being touched, and knew they were being enabled to clearly hear the voice of the Lord, so they could receive His orders and assigns.

Interpretation:
The orders dispatched by the evil spirits are set to be carried out at some point in the future, but I wasn’t shown exactly what the orders were, or what “triggers” them. It was made clear the lives of the citizens of the U.S. will be affected and put in danger by this evil plan.

God also has His people inside these military bases and installations. I believe He’s moving upon His people now to begin to pray for our brothers and sisters within the military, and this includes the reserves. These precious souls will soon be facing some of the hardest decisions of their lives – whom will they serve!

We’ve been prompted to make a list of every base in our state of Oklahoma, and begin to pray over them. I believe others are being called to do the same over their particular states and regions.

Please pray over this message for wisdom and further revelation. This is a call for intense spiritual warfare, a very serious matter not to be taken lightly. One must seek the Lord, not only for permission to enter such a battle, but for specific instructions, which includes your assigned territory.

The battle is the Lord’s! Do not go near this battle without the full armor of God upon you. Inquire of the Lord, and He’ll show you if you are to participate, and how.

Scripture References:
John 10:5-27, “…and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice. Yet they will by no means follow a stranger.”

Luke 10:19, “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.”

2 Chronicles 20:15, “Do not be afraid nor dismayed because of this great multitude, for the battle is not yours, but God’s.”

Isaiah 54:17, “No weapon formed against you shall prevail….”

Psalms 91:5-10, “You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor the arrow that flies by day…nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday. A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it shall not come near you…because you’ve made the LORD, who is my refuge, even the Most High, your dwelling place, no evil shall befall you…”

Ephesians 6:10-18, “Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand…”

Diana Pulliam

Author: Diana Pulliam

Diana Pulliam has been a Christian since the age of 22, but it wasn’t until 2008, while going through an especially trying time, that she asked God what He intended for her life. She told Him she wanted her life to give Him glory, but didn’t see how it was making any difference at all for His kingdom. She asked Him to not hold anything back, she wanted everything He intended for her, and was willing to do whatever He told her to do.

Two weeks later, during her quiet time with the Lord, she heard the Holy Spirit say, “Clean your house and write.” The last few years, He has given her dreams and visions about the times in which we live. In 2011, she started the blog The Mighty Hand of God as a place to write whatever the Lord inspires.

Avidan
August 17, 2017 10:16 PM

Warning Americans Warning!

God Almighty Is Lifting His Hands Off America!.

Our Protection ls eroding Away.
We are now like a Kite in the wind

Our enemies do not fear us anymore, (Iran, North Korea etc)

The Devil has begun to Rip Americans Apart.
eg:- Charlosiville Va, drugs on Our street.

Families Against Families. .
Neighbor’s Against Neighbors
Brothers Against Brothers
Sisters against Sisters.

Even Our Ruler in WhiteHouse does not even Agreed With his own members of his staff. (Have we seen these before?)

This ls the beginning Of The end Of America As We used to know lt.
But
There ls Still hope,
Our God, The Author Of Goodness
God Of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob
ls A Merciful God.

God ls lnsisting That, America Should Repent,
Among us Today, those who are not arrogant should Pray for our country.
We All should Repent.

Gradually! The end result of Charlosiville Virginia, Is Mayhem on our street, rape, looting,
Civil War. That beautiful house you bought and like, would be taken over by roving gangs. And that loving wife:-raped,
children molested before our eyes.

Let Us Repent Before lt is too, too late. (It is already late now)
l am begging, with a heavy heart
Let Us Repent
Let Us Return Back. To Our God.
White, Black, Red, Yellow Americans
God does not judge by colors but by our heart.
Your brother in King Yeshua/Jesus .

Pierre Dungee
August 18, 2017 4:48 PM

Based on what you have just read, NOW is the time to prepare for the fight. Don’t just roll over and do nothing. Learn what you need to do to fight the devil and his minions and stop being a victim. The book, Stand up and fight! (available for free at getyouranswersonline.com), will help you with understanding what to do. Now is the time to get your marriages and houses in order so you will have the power and authority to resist the devil and win the fight, as no Christian has any authority unless they are IN Jesus. There are books on Household Order and Marriage order that you should read and start to act upon so you will be ready for the chaos and destruction that is coming. Get in the fight and get the power and authority that the Lord Jesus Christ has for us so we can resist the devil and make him flee. Jesus wants us to be prepared to fight so when He needs us to fight, we can do so.

Christina Holton
Christina Holton
August 17, 2017 7:02 PM

Wise words that we are not to take spiritual warfare lightly. Our group Sunday night talked about updating our military personnel list to pray over, this is a warning for us to not wait, do it now! Blessing and safety be upon you.

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
August 18, 2017 4:22 AM
In the movie the fifth wave which i believe detailed the plans of the elite destroy America through Alien invasion. The military were taken over by the aliens in human form. we know that aliens are evil spirits who could materialize in their own form of body suits or possess individuals . Both cases were revealed in the movie. the possessed can still have access to his/her mind having a kind of Jekyll and Hyde personality (multiple personality) while the one who is purely evil or 100% possession ( like Obama would be according to prophesies and revelations) would only exhibit the personality of the evil spirit in the body, has no remorse , cold etc. Please discern and confront both with wisdom as the Holy Spirit leads. Another area believers need to also focus on are the teenagers which will be recruited , brain-washed and used to kill those who are not aliens or possessed but who have decided to fight the enemy using carnal weapon. So preaching of the gospel and praying that God will cover the mind of the teenagers (who are naturally rebellious and worldly ) is necessary. Concerning deliverance : conducting deliverance for someone who is genuinely repentant and not fully possessed by a principality is easier. but casting out lucifer from sb (Obama) or a major principality like abbadon . These people will invariably die if the spirit decides to leave them because most people who actually allow these demons to possess them do so willingly in covenant (like marriage). nevertheless there’s nothing God cannot do but God has also made us to know that some vessels are unto wrath-meaning certain individuals (Pharaoh,anti-Christ,false prophet)will eventually meet heir doom ( 1 Pet.5:8-9 ; Isa.14:16-19;12:9 Rom. 9:20-22) as a result of being possessed fully by certain… Read more »
Diane Boneck
Diane B
August 18, 2017 1:25 AM

Thank You Diana for your message. I have felt certain that this was happening, as another helicopter or airplane crashed off Hawaii yesterday, killing /missing 5 soldiers. The enemy infiltrates, causes sabotage and distractions, he flanks and closes in for the kill. Yes that is what is happening all over our Nation. Fight back at a higher level Dear Saints! God be with you.

faith
faith
August 17, 2017 10:17 PM

Thank you Diana. For those of us with loved ones in the military this is very concerning. I will be taking this to the Lord with much prayer.

Julie
August 18, 2017 1:36 PM

military bases are huge on mind control according to http://www.whale.to/b/springmeier_deeper.html

Brenda Brown
Brenda Brown
August 17, 2017 8:58 PM

That’s what we need. More people praying in the Spirit and watching where God wants us to watch. Glad to hear it.

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
August 17, 2017 10:14 PM

Does praying in the Spirit mean speaking in tongues while you are praying by yourself?

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
August 18, 2017 12:02 AM
Todd, My understanding of ‘praying in the Spirit’ means praying in tongues. The only revelation I have of that praying in tongues is this: the Spirit is interceding for us with words which we cannot understand with our own understanding, or a language we have not learned and, therefore because of that fact, the Ruach haChodesh puts those words into our minds (or maybe just our mouths) but, and we pray a pure language which is not interrupted by our natural understanding. ( or perhaps more clearly stated as, we cannot twist the intentions of the Spirit by our imperfect and sometimes flawed knowledge ) I know that was not what you specifically asked but I felt that there are more of us (like me) needing a more detailed explanation some times and we are all learning and growing in His Spirit and His truth. And just as iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another.(Pr. 27:17) For if I pray in a tongue, my spirit prays, but my mind is unfruitful.1Cor.14:14 In the same way the Spirit also helps our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we should, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words;Rom.8:26 With all prayer and petition pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this in view, be on the alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints,Eph.6:18 [my note: this verse 18 follows the ‘…put on the whole armor of God…’ which Diana quoted in this timely word, and reminded us all to put on that armor before going in to this battle and I also feel impressed to reiterate that here to just check your armor periodically throughout the day, make sure everything is snug and tight and in place.]
Rosemary
Rosemary
August 19, 2017 10:31 AM

Thank you Thomas Nodoubt for your clarity. Clues as to how to pray reminded me of the first part of Psalms 141 … not just the use of our mouth in speech, but of our hands as well. The Spirit may then be the Guard over mouth.

1 I call to you, Lord, come quickly to me;
hear me when I call to you.
2 May my prayer be set before you like incense;
may the lifting up of my hands be like the evening sacrifice.
3 Set a guard over my mouth, Lord;
keep watch over the door of my lips.
4 Do not let my heart be drawn to what is evil
so that I take part in wicked deeds
along with those who are evildoers;
do not let me eat their delicacies.
5 Let a righteous man strike me—that is a kindness;
let him rebuke me—that is oil on my head.
My head will not refuse it,
for my prayer will still be against the deeds of evildoers.

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
August 18, 2017 4:27 AM

Yes praying in the spirit includes tongues,unutterable groanings, spirit man interceeding by the power of the Holy Spirit when one is asleep etc. simply stated praying in the Spirit means prayer in Spiritual capacity i.e. language,emotion etc. this kind of prayers achieve tremendous results in a short while .

Diane Boneck
Diane B
August 21, 2017 10:29 PM

Thank You for that powerful word, Diana. I agree with you on being prepared before you engage. I have been beaten up by not being fully armored before. Very serious, as I know these military crashes in recent years are not accidents. God is our Power.. let us not grow weary doing good! Blessings.