“This will be the most evil man in all of existence once the spirit of satan has fully possessed him.”

I never paid much thought or interest to who exactly the antichrist is. I assumed he had not been revealed yet and that he was nobody people had seen so far. I was still of this opinion, but this changed recently.

I was seeing many of the brethren point to Barack Obama as the antichrist beast. I wasn’t sure of this, but I was open minded, but as I say I thought the antichrist would be somebody new. This was until my dream a week ago, about 4th Sept 2017, which I will tell you now.

In the dream, I was walking with a few members of my family and we entered a building that was meant to be a store of some kind. Within was a military controlled building with soldiers around. They did not notice us. It felt like it was a hidden place or was meant to be a secret.

I walked over into another room and there was this large stone tomb, like a sarcophagus. It was cube like and shaped in a rectangle with high walls about 4 to 5 feet high. I looked inside and saw Obama laying in the tomb with his arms folded over his chest and his eyes closed. It looked like he was in stasis. Then he slowly started to rise, still with his eyes closed and arms folded over his chest like a vampire, like demonically raising up the upper half of his body. My sister got close and was intrigued, so I told her something like, “Don’t get close to him, this will be the most evil man in all of existence once the spirit of satan fully has possessed him. He will rule the world and the world will worship him.”

I said this in a matter of a fact way, despite the fact before this I was totally unsure about the antichrist. At this point, he was slowly raising up, like he was about to be fully possessed soon and open his eyes as satan in a body of man.

Then we quickly left the room and came back into the previous room. There were military guards around, but they were walking around and couldn’t see us. Then this lady who could see us came up to us and started communicating to me in hand signs, like a code, but I could understand what she was saying. She said, “Obama will be the antichrist and the seals of the Revelation and the dragon in the sky are soon to begin.”

Then the dream ended.

Confirmation Dreams:

The very next night, my close friend had a dream. She doesn’t get many dreams. Her dream was that she was in a certain place observing a secret place or underground. Obama and Trump were both there taking turns to use a woman that they supposedly had the right to use. They were subjecting her to their energy to drain the soul or life energy from her. It seemed like they were a team and were working together.

Then my friend became the woman and saw from her perspective. When Obama came close to her, he released his energy and tried to make her surrender to it and be consumed by it. She said it was incredibly powerful, like living death. She did not fully submit to his energy and felt the energy of it was living death itself. Then her dream ended.

So her dream the very next night from my dream was a confirmation to me. In the past, she also dreamed of Obama drawing a pentagram on a table with his finger.

I also had another dream of Obama where he was trying to stop me from leaving a building. He was so cocky and arrogant, telling me the smoothest lies I have ever heard. Literally, they were like demonically enhanced or something. It made me want to believe it and I had to snap myself out of it and realize his deception, and he just laughed.

In another dream, Obama led me into an underground demonic lair where he had women try to seduce me. He then disappeared and this huge demonic spirit who I understood represented satan tried to overcome me, but I was not fearful and believed in the Lord and His light shone through me. Then the dream ended.

Interpretation:

These dreams have been enough confirmation for me that I believe Barack Obama will be the final antichrist to be fully possessed and contain the spirit of satan and rule the world with the world worshiping him, all who are not written in the Book of Life, who will go to the lake of fire, hell forever. He will be the man who is possessed by satan. The antichrist beast will be Barack Obama. I believe the Lord revealed this to me and confirmed it through my close friend.

Christopher Harris

Author: Christopher Harris

Christopher Harris is 27 and from Australia. He came to Jesus Christ and confessed his faith in 2016, after coming away from the faith since primary school. Since 2009, he began having dreams of tsunamis and other natural disasters, and these became more frequent and varied from 2015, and especially since he came to Christ. He’s had dreams of war, troop led exterminations and roundups, demons coming upon the earth, battling demons, false aliens (demons), natural disasters and tribulation. He has dreamed of the USA being conquered by Russia and Asian troops, a nuclear strike on the country and massive tsunamis (striking NYC and other areas). Christopher has put his focus on the Lord and awaits His return, while making videos to try to warn others of the times he believes we are living in, with the judgment of God at the door. His youtube channel is JESUSisLORD and his website is survivetheearthchanges.com.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Christine Beadsworth
September 19, 2017 3:07 am

I am reminded of the Lord showing me that Trump and Obama were two sides of the same coin, preparing for the revealing of the antichrist. At present it is Trump’s turn.The woman I see them both using is the USA. The slow rising of the man in the coffin may connect to the event on 31st Oct where his foundation is unveiled. I wonder if satan is going to show up at his birth-day party. Should be interesting for those watching and praying.
The strong witchcraft exuded by this man is a warning to us all to daily pray for protection from deception and to cut off all enchantments and spells being carried out against the people of God.

Lydia Hodge
September 19, 2017 1:17 pm

Christine, that totally came to my mind as well as I was reading this, that the USA is the woman.

Yawchal
Yawchal
September 20, 2017 12:12 am

Me too. That was my witness

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
September 19, 2017 6:44 am

Amen Christine

Marilee Alm
September 20, 2017 8:29 am

What was the title of that word?

JJ Duval
JJ Duval
September 19, 2017 9:19 am

In 2008, I was sitting on my bed watching the debates between Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton in the primaries that year. It was in the spring before the election that year between Obama and McCain. At the time, I had barely even heard of Obama and didn’t know hardly anything about him at all. It was just before he was becoming very popular. In any event, as I was watching the debate, he was being featured on the TV screen and was talking and the whole screen was full of his upper body and face. At that time, it was like I heard the voice of a man behind me in the corner of my room say, “Josh, he’s the antichrist.” It was a literal audible voice as if that person was in the room right behind me. I have never experienced an audible voice like that in my life. I’ve had thoughts come to my mind like voices before, but never something that sounded like it was coming from right there in the room with me. I’ll never forget that.

Ben
Ben
September 19, 2017 8:24 am

Mar 3:24  And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.

It is crystal clear to me and perhaps most Z3 contributers (with the exception of Christine perhaps), that there is a serious division between Obama with his supportive satanically motivated globalists and Trump and team. To say that they are two sides of the same coin goes directly against the word of God. Sorry I will never buy that. It is exactly the opposite of what my trusted sources have revealed to me. Donald Trump with all his imperfections is trying his utmost to right all the wrongs and reverse all the evil globalist minded laws (like open borders) which was pushed by Obama. Their two agendas for America are clearly opposite and the opposition leveled at Trump by the Obama’s team is visible for even the blind to see. With all that said, to conclude that the two are different sides of the same coin should at least be followed up with some sensible explanation. So far I have not heard any.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
September 19, 2017 3:32 pm

Ben, I agree with you as well. There is a serious difference between the two. Someone posted this link last week to prophet Sadhu’s conference. First 15 minutes Prophet Sadhu explains who Trump is. It’s worth listening too.
Again, proven and accurate track record. That’s what you’re looking for…..bottom line of it all. It’s in the fruit. Did a grape come forth or a weed?

ask_question
ask_question
September 19, 2017 5:49 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Smyn4ENQS1Y they made a short clip 3 minutes . Trump

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
September 20, 2017 9:48 am

It’s simple; the ying yang ideology or the good cop bad cop. let me break it down for you. Trump is the good guy , Obama is the bad guy….Christians runs to the good guy not knowing that “even the good knowledge still belong to the forbidden the tree”… Good people are not perfect and just because somebody has good intentions doesn’t mean they cannot be used or seduced. One way or the other Trump will be corrupted and manipulated to betray Christians except he decides to walk away from everything and run from Babylon like Moses did from Egypt. I implore you to never put your trust in any man as even the best of them can fail or be corrupted. This is part of the mystery of iniquity. Remember the entity we are fighting against here is Lucifer who once corrupted 1/3 of heavenly angels. Tried to corrupt our Lord and personal savior and tried sifting Peter .The most important advice now is to stop looking up to any human leadership ( even Solomon failed ) look up to Jesus instead. God have mercy on us all.

Stella
Stella
September 20, 2017 4:09 pm

Very interesting observation you have made there RedeemedDavid.
If I remember correctly, in 2015 your country Nigeria voted for this present government led by General Buhari and even Christians were hailing him as a kind of messiah for the nation. I also remember reading some articles where others were saying as a military man, he had not changed in his character and demeanour.
I listened or read what he said at the UNGA yesterday; very interesting as he only spoke about the Moslems of Myanmar and Palestinians but no mention of the problems his country is facing with the terrorists in the northern part. This is a typical example of how some Christians will be deceived by the antichrist when he is on the scene, with no discernment!
God have mercy on us.

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
September 20, 2017 6:05 pm

Hmm,, about that election, it was actually a close contest. The south eastern Christians voted for the then incumbent president while the northern Muslims voted for the sitting president. I didn’t vote because i saw pockets of violence in a dream in several places before the election,and because I knew he probably was using the Christians and that he had Islamic agenda. I later learnt that Ron Axelrod the Obama campaign manager was the one who gave the present ruling party the slogan they used. Those Christians who voted for him did so out of their desire to see corruption reduced but many now see that the Cabal are still in charge and life has become very difficult for the masses . Many people have died as a result of starvation and economic hardship. But by His grace God has been providing for me ( I worship Jehovah Jireh for this). As soon as he assumed office he brought in an international Islamic cleric. He closed the children’s chapel in the govt house and since has been empowering the northerners and the Muslims , at the expense of the Christians and other tribes . But somehow I still pray for him to be saved. What pains me the most about his government is the fact that he made Nigeria to be one of the 70 nations that supported the two state solution to the Palestinian land dispute indirectly making Nigeria to become a goat nation. I can’t wait to have him leave the presidency. I also can’t wait to leave the country for other places where God has planned to use me. God bless you . The harvest indeed is great may the Lord send laborers into his harvest.

Stella
Stella
September 21, 2017 9:33 am

Thank you RedeemedDavid for your candid assessment of what is on ground. There is no difference with what is going on over here in the UK, all governments are the same, guided by the same principle of selfishness for the elites and the NWO which they are advocating.
May the Lord grant you your heart’s desire my brother in Jesus name.

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
September 21, 2017 8:36 pm

Amen Stella. Thanks for your words, God bless you and your family ma.

Sandra
Sandra
September 19, 2017 7:18 pm

Here is an interesting piece of information from 2006…Both Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama voted in favor for a fence or wall to be built along the border while the were senators!

September 19, 2017 8:46 pm

Great point Sandra. It confirms they are harlots who only care about gaining power for themselves, so they’re willing to lie and do whatever it takes to get it.

Phillip
Phillip
September 19, 2017 3:05 pm

Jesus was from Nazareth born in bethlehem lived in Egypt his first years. The farisees And scribes were puzzled.(still are). The same with Obamas birth. Indonsia Hawaii Kenia etc. Many many things points to Obama to be the Antichrist. Many many things pointed to John the baptist to be the messias. Just be open to our Lords leading and revelation regarding this. Don’t be upset if others don’t believe yet that Obama be the Antichrist. Ask God to look into your heart if you are to set in your ways and thinking that should someone else in future be revealed as the Antichrist you to stubborn or whatever to see that maybe you were wrong. At this stage Obama best candidate on world scene to be the Antichrist. Yet we must wait for that little horn that will be so powerful that it can push out 3 big horns. Keep eyes also on state of the Vatican and roman catholic reforms by false prophet pope.

Ben
Ben
September 19, 2017 3:54 pm

Oh by the way, I have ABSOLUTELY no doubt in my heart and mind that Obama is the Antichrist and may I add this? This current pope is candidate #1 for “The False Prophet”. The players are already there and waiting, it’s just a matter of when does the game begin.

Stella
Stella
September 20, 2017 4:15 pm

Ben I can tell you from day one when I set my eyes on the former entity in the White House, I knew he was up to no good and I discussed it with my prayer partner and we were both in agreement as to his identity and we do not live in America, same goes for the Jesuit in the Vatican.
Even their utterances are enough to convince the nay Sayers! Always mocking, lies mixed with a bit of truth for the undeserving!

ask_question
ask_question
September 19, 2017 2:36 pm

Ben, i agree with you ,that there is a serious division and difference between Obama and Trump

September 19, 2017 1:50 pm

Good point Ben. There is a contradiction between what we see happening versus what has been revealed by several prophetic dreams. I think we’ll just have to watch and wait to see how it plays out because it would be a mistake to dismiss the prophetic warnings just because they contradict the way things appear to be.

Christine Beadsworth
September 19, 2017 2:08 pm

Here is the article where I mentioned this:

Peggy Ann
September 21, 2017 9:36 am

Christine,
Thank-you for posting this. I will re-visit this article. Also please see the vision of Linda (Clay) Hasche about “Trump-All is Not as it Seems.” I posted the link above.

ask_question
ask_question
September 19, 2017 2:33 pm

personally I sense there is a great difference between Trump and Obama. , Trump I can pray for freely.

Vimal
Vimal
September 19, 2017 10:06 am

Satan & his minions think they are independent of God but they fully under the control of the supreme Lord who creates and controls the Sun, moon, stars, the planets. Without God’s sanction nothing can ever happen. The coming purification is God’s plan to bring in the millennium reign of Christ and purge the Earth of the filth that pervades through its length and breadth.

Tom
Tom
September 19, 2017 5:39 pm

Unfortunately, yes – two sides leading to the same thing. Different goals, different motivation but similar method/attitude. Trump – WE can make America great again if we’ll just buckle-down, get back to conservative values, follow the Constitution. Modred – WE, as a world, can make things good if we will just approach it as a world instead of a strong individual nation using antiquated ideals of rights and responsibilities. BOTH lifting up mankind instead of “I can do nothing apart from God.” Similar to Pharisees and Sadducees – opposite views of the Law and the Spirit but both wrong.
Though Trump refers to God and morality there is still no statement of “we must REPENT.” When things continue to decline, as a nation under judgment, then the masses will reject what SEEMED to be the Godly/Biblical/Christian method and be willing to accept an alternate view and a leader that seems to know what he is doing -besides, he won’t have so many moral rules that limit freedom to be as stupid or depraved as we want; just stay PC and everything will be good.
Nineveh was spared because the city, from the top down, repented. Right now we can’t get most of our churches to repent of having a form of religion without truly seeking the holiness and power of God.

September 19, 2017 8:55 pm

Great points Tom. I think you nailed the explanation of how they are two sides of the same coin. I still have some questions though because some people have shared prophetic dreams revealing Trump reporting to Obama, which contradicts everything we see and hear from them.

Tom
Tom
September 20, 2017 2:05 am

I would be very sad to see that as I pray daily for T and his family for salvation. On the other hand, people who could not stand the “Austrian corporal” ended up serving under him or doing things that advanced his agenda. As spoken in a Z3 article some months ago, unless the light of God shines in every area of the spirit/soul the darkness remaining will gradually expand and bring the person down – if not eternally lost then, at least, to physical death. If we do not allow God to fully purify the flaws (as per your recent article) then how can we stand against the personification of ultimate evil? In the garden Jesus said that evil was coming but it had nothing in Him – no legitimate grounds, no weak spots, no flaws. I think it was Matt who wrote some time back about seeking first the kingdom of God meant seeking ONLY God and not allowing a mixture of the world to leaven us even a little. As radical as it seems, I have cut out virtually all TV, movies and secular books over the past year to give as little possible place for the enemy to bring anger, hatred, lust or distraction. Wigglesworth constantly read the Bible instead of other books or even the newspaper; that seemed pretty drastic but the anointing in his ministry was well worth it. I’m not Wigglesworth but the times dictate that I should knowingly allow as little darkness or distraction as I can help – then still rely on God to finish the product.

Derrick
Derrick
September 19, 2017 1:16 pm
I also didn’t give much thought to Obama being the Antichrist. When i first heard about him being the Antichrist i was in a point in my Christian walk where i was still struggling heavily with whether God was faithful or not, so i paid no mind to any particular fact. I was much more worried about whether i could trust an invisible God. Then i remember God gave me a dream where Obama and I were talking in the office where i work. Now i was the type of person who liked talking to people who didn’t pull any punches, who weren’t fake or putting on the politician act. And Obama spoke to me in exactly the way i would want someone to speak to me. He dropped the political facade and he gave me his very candid opinions about Hillary Clinton and the phoniness of the whole political system. He sounded just like a “truther” who exposes the fake political system for what it is. I thought he was such a cool guy i was willing to forget all of the accusations about him being the antichrist and any bad things conservatives have said about him. But then i remember as we were talking i tried joking around with him, and he just completely ignored me and his face turned extremely serious and determined. It wasn’t because of what i said, it was literally as if a switch turned on in his head and he was all of a sudden in “mission” mode. Now in this office where i work there are 2 other desks beside the Boss’ desk. In the front lobby desk, Hillary Clinton was scrambling around trying to complete her work due to her fear of Obama punishing her, and Donald Trump was working on… Read more »
September 19, 2017 9:15 pm

Thanks for sharing that Derrick. It contradicts what we see and hear, but that doesn’t negate it. We’ll see how it all plays out.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
September 19, 2017 6:51 am

Christopher, I had a dream several years back where our on military were going into communities and killing people, it was a massacre. Then I went into this building where this man who was in charge was making more plans to kill more people and I jumped on his back and started beating him up and called him a Son of a B**** which this is not a term I would ever use. As I am beating him up he just laughs this evil laugh like you can’t touch me, and these other military men came and pulled me off of him. I truly believe that man is Obama

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
September 20, 2017 9:11 am

Concerning the Sarcophagus that’s part of the ritual process a person is subjected to before becoming a Jedi…Jedis are powerful magicians who can do many things such as astral project, soul travel , see through the third eye, move through solid walls etc. The ritual process is a mockery of the death and resurrection of our Lord. This indeed is a powerful anti-Christ spirit we are dealing with here no wonder Rev 13 . Dan 8 speak of this entity as being haughty,lifted up and wicked. well the trump part could talk about seducing him to do evil/partake in the occultic rituals. This will be easy because members of his family are already kabbalist. The only way to survive in the days ahead is to be totally filled and submerged in the glory of the Lord . Thank God the days will be shortened , thank God for God’s supernatural protection and deliverance. Thank God for Jesus’ second coming victory over the beast. brethren let’s stay strong in the Lord and power of His might. We need to put on our garment of light and our full armor. The world is set for a bumpy ride in the days ahead. God help us all.

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
September 20, 2017 9:18 am

I forgot to add this. the key to defeating this entity is to plead the blood of Jesus and not to love one’s life unto death. Even God has already revealed to us that many will be led into captivity, put to death etc. But we are sure that Christ will destroy the beast kingdom and will throw the anti-Christ and false prophet into the lake of fire ….