“As evil escalates in this world, so too will My Spirit.”

I woke up at 10:34 am on Tuesday, October 31st, 2017, and the Lord told me to write because He had something to say.

“As the wheat and the tares grow side by side, there will begin to be a difference in their appearance. It is hard to tell right now, but as evil escalates in this world, so too will My Spirit and when you look at mankind, you will be able to see a distinct difference between the children of the evil one and My children who are called by My name.

I have to tell you something of great importance for many prophetic words are being spoken and fear is falling upon My people. My wrath is surely not meant for My remnant of people and you must know there is a time involved in My wrath pouring down upon this earth. The book of Revelation will come to pass, but what you do not know is when.

What I will tell you because of My great love for you is keep your eyes on Israel and watch how evil escalates for My very purpose at this time in the history of the world is to eradicate evil. I promise you My children that I am not unaware of the sufferings of My people and you must understand that this fallen angel received his rights to come and join you when he was accepted in the garden. For now he is roaming about seeking whom he may devour, so you must put on the full armor that I have given you and fight the good fight of faith.

As you see evil rising its ugly head, you will watch my wrath pour down, but the prophetic words that are being spoken of, all these terrible things happening will only come as evil has to be dealt with. In other words, as you watch mankind become colder and colder against one another you, will see the outpouring of My Spirit but you will also see the wrath from my throne being showered down upon the earth.

The escalation of evil brings the escalation of what I call the birth pains. Each contraction brings you closer to My coming and the creation of My true bride and the church of Jesus, my Son. I know how hard it is for you My beautiful people to watch all this happening right before your very eyes, but there is no other way. Just like I had to watch My only Son be crucified to save your very souls.

Keep looking up during these times of sorrows and know I am with you and will never leave you or forsake you. I am not trying to put fear on you with My prophetic words of what will happen, but I do know it is scary. You need to know what is about to happen so you can be prepared. It is foolishness to think that when a storm is coming you need not take cover, so too, when you are being warned of eminent earthquakes and tsunamis and volcanic eruptions that you do not take heed to the warnings.

Fear not, for the world is subject to Me, but evil refuses to obey and must be silenced and eradicated once and for all. I love you with an everlasting love and only want you to be safe, so for anyone who has not accepted my Son, Jesus, it is time to make your choice which side of this war you are on. Choose this day whom you will serve.

Do not forget the prophecies will line up with the escalation of evil and how I am dealing with it. Birth pains excel and so will My wrath upon the earth and the evil that has decided to take over My planet. I say it will succeed to a certain point as man will allow it, but it will be stopped for the sake of My remnant of people who are faithful to Me and only Me.

Keep watching and stay alert for your redemption draws nigh. Make sure you are prepared for what is to come and build yourselves safe havens, arks of safety, places of peace away from the cities in the mountains where you can dwell as My people in harmony and unity in love and patience with each other. Everyone needs to get on board this train or remain where evil will be destroyed.

Shalom, love your Father who art in heaven.”

Lois Vogel Sharp

Author: Lois Vogel Sharp

Lois Vogel Sharp and her husband Gary are founders of King of Glory Ministries. She also shares many prophetic words on her YouTube channel.

Ed H
Ed H
November 1, 2017 4:02 PM

Z3,
Exactly what Lois talks about seeing the wheat from the tares.

About 2 months ago the Holy Spirit allowed me to see christians as I passed them at the store or the gas station or wherever. I knew they were Christians. Im talking real christians not just in name but by their actions. This lasted for about 2 weeks.

Then the exact opposite happened and I could see evil people. I could see them for who they were. I did not see why tbey were evil just that they were. To be honest it freaked me out. Most I would pray for as I saw them and as that was happening I got the evil eye to eye contact.

I did not pray for this or ask for it. It just happened.

It all started when I was at lunch sitting alone. I could see 2 women talking and I heard in my spirit to pray for one of them. So I did and all of a sudden I could hear everything they were saying. The other lady was witnessing to the lady I just prayed for. It blew me away that I could hear ever word crystal clear yet I was a good 8 feet away in a busy cafe.

I just want to encourage you all that if you hear the still small voice go for it you will be blown away by what happens.

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
November 1, 2017 5:16 PM

Wow Ed H, that’s amazing! I’m getting encouraged on lots of things on Z3 today!!!

November 1, 2017 9:06 PM

Thanks for sharing those great testimonies Ed.

Mike
Mike
November 1, 2017 10:43 PM

Ed,
What was it that indicated the people you saw were good or evil?

Ed H
Ed H
November 1, 2017 11:47 PM

I could see a glow around the christians it was a white with gold color. The evil people i did not see any colors but I was able to feel pain and sorrow if that makes any sense . Its the best I can describe it.

James posted a while back about christians being able to find each other in troubling times. I think this was just a glimpse of things to come.

A good friend from Z3 told me about people who have for a brief time seen the angelic and demonuc realm. They are all around us we just cant see them.

A few weeks ago I sent James an email. I was having an awesome praise and worship time in my backyard very early in the morning. As i was getting ready to go back inside i picked up my dog and was holding him. Im still in the moment t so i keep praying this time with my eyes open. My dog starts moving his head back and forth. I turn 180 and he is still doing it. He is seeing things for sure. Hes not scared so I believe they were angels. Probably all around where we were standing. It was awesome. As i started to go inside he ran to the center of the lawn and just stood there.

This is all new too me as well. As Im growing in Christ Im getting dreams and stuff like this is starting to happen. Praise God is all I can say. Im just a regular guy trying to do my best.

Diane Boneck
Diane B
November 2, 2017 10:15 PM

Thanks for sharing,Ed. I sometimes see what I call ‘anointing’ or some call ‘aura’. It looks lightly golden and whitish also. If I see two anointed together, the area lights up double!

Jen
Jen
November 2, 2017 1:49 PM

Ed, thank you so much for sharing this. Very powerful. My intuitive spiritual senses have been heightened as well. I was walking down the Main Street in Estes Park, CO last month (lots of New Ageish vibes there), and as an odd looking young woman walked by me, I heard very loudly in my spirit “She’s a Witch.” I’ve never heard so clearly before.
God bless you.

SeekmyFather
SeekmyFather
November 2, 2017 2:19 AM

That’s amazing! I believe we will just “see it” or know, either in Spirit or as you describe.,I doubt it will be on the news “look here’s evil” .. but, when we see it or hear about it we will know.

Richard
Richard
November 2, 2017 12:18 AM

What a great message brother. Any idea the percentage of people you saw who had the glow in a typical crowd?

Ed H
Ed H
November 2, 2017 1:38 PM

Richard,
Too be honest Im not sure. It was not alot but I think I was able to see more than normal because God was allowing me to see it. There were way more evil people than Christians that I can say.

So I asked the lady at work about this. She used to be into dark things before she became a Christian. She told me she could see colors on people as well. White and Gold on Christians. I asked her if she could see evil people. She said yes but no color just an energy. Wow is all I can say. It was exactly as I saw. She then told me that after she became a Christian it went away and has not happened since.

Sue C
Sue C
November 1, 2017 11:50 PM

6%%5

Jennifer
Jennifer
November 1, 2017 6:47 AM

Thank you for sharing this……I receive this word from the Lord and will continue to prepare as the Holy Spirit leads me. Let us live in unity and harmony with one another.

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
November 1, 2017 7:14 AM

Psalm 133:
[[A Song of degrees of David.]] Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron’s beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;
As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.

What The Holy Spirit (Ruach haChodesh) shared with me about that scripture is our Father ‘COMMANDED THE BLESSING’ where brothers dwell in unity!!!

Thank you for sharing this with us, Lois.

SeekmyFather
SeekmyFather
November 1, 2017 3:35 PM

Oct 24th, I was paying for groceries when the cashier says to me “you know what! Something strange! Today someone bought groceries and the total was 666.00, what’s the chances?! And THEN, the NEXT customers total was 333.00!!” – i was in shock/awe!! I do not know this man but frequent the store. I told him “thank you for saying that, it was very meaningful to me bc the Lord has been showing me many things.” This was quite significant as well because I had just that night dreamed a dream that showed me, among other things three clocks (“not much time” and a representation of the book of life. ) which had many details. I had been researching scripture and praying about that dream most of the day before I went to the store. I about dropped on the floor, I was so shocked he said that, and to ME.

My first thought was, when Satan shows his face/where there is much evil – God is RIGHT behind Him. The Lord sees this, he knows, and wants us to know He’s right here too, and His Spirit will top what Satan’s cooking up for those who seek Him. (My interpretation)

Richard
Richard
November 2, 2017 12:21 AM

I was thinking that if I had a grocery bill for over $600, I’d be crying. Lol.

SeekmyFather
SeekmyFather
November 2, 2017 2:15 AM

Hahaha! Well.. I live in Norway, but am American born and raised. It was Kroners 😉 but you would probably still be crying hahaha

Lydia Hodge
November 1, 2017 11:22 AM

Thank you Lois for sharing. God bless and I love that part “ My remnant of people who are faithful to me and only me.” The wheat 🌾 and tares will be separated at the time of harvest, and God’s people will shine like the sun in the Kingdom of their father.

Ronald
Ronald
November 1, 2017 7:16 AM

Addendum 4th alinea you write “if you see evil see rising its ugly head…”. I understand that we describe it that way often. Cause we all (learned by the evil circumstances we have to life in) connect evil with bad looks. But be aware a lot of pretty Hollywood faces and acting politicians, bankers and other influence people can mislead us too. So better listen to your heart and feel God instead of looks, I think.

yawchal
yawchal
November 1, 2017 2:28 PM

good point Ronald
Satan can come as an angel of light
or even through your loved ones
Remember when Jesus rebuked Peter
so keep your armour on and ask for discernment and wisdom and He will give them to us

Ronald
Ronald
November 1, 2017 7:06 AM

I belief the Lord can do miracles. The above prophecy gives me hope. However I feel seeking shelter will not be enough. Evil has become very rich and bought the knowledge, resources and safest locations to survive. So they are better prepared than most of us. To my humble opinion the evil has be changed in their hearts and behaviour. Furthermore the wrong doing and stimulating greedy egoism and selfishness has to be stopped. That has to be stopped at the root and places that feed this. Yes stock markets or better derivatives markets are one of them but also places where the evil secretly meet to dominate and empower the world. And yes my faith is still here and belief in a better fair lovely world for my children and grandchildren too. But I feel powerless if I look at how politicians, central bankers and greedy people handle and look towards debt, stocks, savings, resources, cryptos. So people are only busy with themselves. Some trying to survive some more greedy. Oh Lord let people finally realize we have to life together on this planet, direct your children the right way in place time and their behaviour and change the other ones and if not possible destroy the evil to the source overnight so we can finally life in peace and harmony. Lets pray that another war is not needed and if it is no more innocent people have to die only evil itself.

Rachel Baxter
November 1, 2017 6:59 PM

A good word from a good Father!

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
November 1, 2017 7:52 AM

Thank you Lois , for sharing this .

Corina Luu
Corina Luu
November 1, 2017 11:00 PM

On October 23, I heard God speak to me in spirit and say “ My Child, I love you with an everlasting love” and I scribbled it down on paper. I thought it was beautiful but I also felt that it was meant for me not to forget those words in the midst of something very difficult that is about to happen. I wrote my thoughts down, too, in a message to my sister as I shared all this with her a few days ago. I had also been hearing the phrase “wheat and tares” over and over for a few days before this. This is certainly confirmation, with those exact words.

Thank you Lois for sharing this.