Evil Black Thing Wages War Against American Soldiers and Citizens

black_beast

My teenage son Reid has received several prophetic dreams warning of military conflicts coming to America. Three of his dreams are summarized below.

In the first dream, he saw an all black helicopter land in the parking lot of a nearby grocery store. The soldiers appeared to be American, wearing all black uniforms. They ran in formation from their landing zone all the way to our house. They entered our house without a word, jogging through, up the stairs, through the hall, then back down and out of the house. They then went back to their helicopter without ever saying a word. That was the end of the dream.

In the second dream, Reid looked up into the night sky and saw Russian military planes flying overhead. The planes were clearly marked. He began seeing lots of men parachute out, all dressed in black. It seemed as though they were Russian Spetsnaz. They disconnected from their parachutes and ran down towards the hill away from our property towards the farm below. Then a black package came down and landed in the meadow, right next to the woods. It had a red blinking light on it. That was the end of the dream.

In his third dream, he was outside on our porch when he saw a U.S. Army drone stuck in a big oak tree, which is in front of our house. Then, he saw about one thousand American soldiers wearing desert fatigues. He knew they had come from another battle front so quickly they did not have time to change uniforms. They were urgently called back home to protect America.

He saw Jeeps and even a tank. Then a general arrived in one of the Jeeps. The soldiers were setting up barriers.

Up in the sky an Air Force plane was dropping supplies by parachute. Soldiers were grabbing the supplies, which included ammo and grenades, and breaking open the boxes the get the ammo. He knew they were preparing to fight against an enormous black misty figure, which had claws and was very evil.

Then two hot-air balloons, red in color, came by and four soldiers repelled out of each balloon following ropes down to the ground.

He knew his parents and some other people were inside of his house, sitting in the kitchen. He knew his mother was concerned that the soldiers would come after her because of an action she had taken, prior to their arrival.

Then the scene changed. Reid and I were standing on a cement pier watching a U.S.Coast Guard helicopter coming towards the pier. Then this same evil black misty creature came up out of the ocean and caused the helicopter to crash into the sea. The pilot quickly got out an inflatable boat to try and escape as the helicopter was dragged below the surface of the water. He was wearing a yellow life jacket and trying to get to the boat, but the evil black thing began pulling him down below the surface of the water. He was struggling to swim toward us as fast as he could, but he was being overtaken by this evil black thing.

Then Reid saw me kneeling down on the pier, extending my hand as far as I could to reach the hand of the pilot, but I could not reach him because he was being pulled under. Then he threw us his military knife and yelled out to me, “YOU HAVE TO FINISH WHAT I CANNOT FINISH!”

I caught the knife just as he was dragged under. We looked at the knife and saw the Green Beret logo, a skull with a knife in his mouth and these words inscribed: “De Oppresso Liber” (to liberate the oppressed).

Then the scene switched back to the scene at our house. Reid was now inside the house looking out the window. He saw all of our soldiers were dead, except for one. Even the General was dead. All the Jeeps were flipped over. There were bullet casings everywhere. Reid and I ran outside to the one lone soldier still alive. His face and body were covered with blood. At first, the soldier thought Reid was the enemy. Even though he was dying, he pushed himself to attack Reid.

Reid exclaimed, “I’m sorry I passed your gate!”

He was referring to a barbed wire gate, which had a skull and crossbones attached. The soldier raised his knife and began to cry out pitifully for his mom. He looked to be about nineteen years old. He then looked at Reid and handed him his knife and said, “YOU HAVE TO FINISH WHAT I CANNOT FINISH!”

The knife had a wooden handle with brass screws in the wood. He said it looked exactly like my old Chicago Cutlery kitchen knife.

Right then, the black mist came and began dragging away the soldier as he cried out, “NO!’

We knew he died. We went back into our house. I was wondering if I had caused all this because the black thing was after me. He really wanted to kill me, but he could not.

We walked outside to the hill where we have herbs and flowers planted. Under this hill was a small hidden lair with a wooden bed and a dog bed too. I went into the lair to shut myself up in there. Then Reid came out there too and said, “My mom is a wolf!”

He thought this was cool, but I said, “This is not cool.”

We were both dressed exactly alike, wearing a white shirt, blue jeans and black leather jackets. All of a sudden, the underground lair rose up out of the ground and we were both transformed into wolf-like figures. My younger son, Sam, was standing by the lair, holding the door open.

Reid rubbed his head. Then I said, “Let’s go get this thing!”

Michele Burdo

Author: Michele Burdo

Michele Burdo, along with her husband Tony, are a music duo that have performed and shared the stage with many people in the Christian Music Industry including: Randy Stonehill, Phil Driscoll, Russ Taff, Phil Keaggy, Steven Curtis Chapman, Michael W. Smith, the Newsboys, Delirious, and many others. They are published songwriters with BMI and have had the opportunity to record and perform their songs throughout all of North America. Together they have served as Worship Leaders at various ministries. Their music can be found on: iTunes Apple Music, Spotify, and YouTube. You can also like them on FaceBook at facebook.com/BurdoMusic.

Many of Michele’s lyrics are inspired from prophetic dreams and supernatural encounters with the Lord. She has a passion for communicating with others about the deep things of God.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
May 20, 2016 6:59 pm
I saw all out war on U.S.A. soil and people in body bags in a very disturbing recent dreams. I believe this will happen in the U.S.A. by 2018 – 2019 if people in the U.S.A. fail to repent. In a seperate dream I saw the Bear rip the eagle apart. I always pray that God will have mercy. I do not want this to happen. However this is what I saw in my dream. Usually what I dream happens like the Holy Spirit shows me. One time I saw a bridge fall while I was filling the car up with gas in a dream. I shared this dream with friends and they said a bridge is not really going to fall, but it really fell while I was filling my car up with gas. I was on my way to a Rod Parsley meeting in Pen. and the bridge fell while I was in Pen. I’m from Texas. Another time I saw a Cobra snake. I thought why are you showing me a Cobra snake God? They announced in the papers in Austin that a Cobra bit a teenage boy while he was driving his car and it killed him in Austin, Texas. I would have never expected that to happen for real. But check out the Austin, Texas papers it’s recorded.I take these dreams seriously. I believe these disasters can be avoided if we leave the area that God shows us. God does warn his children. National repentance is needed. If a President lead the nation in fasting and prayer and if all of our political leaders truly lead this nation in National repentance I believe God would spare our nation. If our nation continues in this direction then I believe what I have seen in dreams will… Read more »
Michele Burdo
Michele B
May 22, 2016 5:39 pm

Thank you, Laura for your comments. There is a lot going on around us, yet the Lord says not to fear. The battle is the Lord’s.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
May 21, 2016 3:06 pm

Laura. I admire your passion. Your dreams line up with many prophetic dreams I’ve read and heard from people like, Michael Boldea, Henry Gruver, A.C. Valdez, Tom Deckard and others. Who am I to argue? I don’t currently get prophetic dreams, so I cannot honestly compare for myself. However, the dreams they have reported agree with my spirit and so do yours. All I know is, this nation is in DEEP, DEEP trouble. On that, I think we can all agree.

JM
JM
May 21, 2016 11:59 am

I believe “sea” in the Bible in this instance simply means the beast comes out of the ‘Sea’ of mankind.

Jerry
Jerry
May 21, 2016 12:09 pm

Yes. Transnational rather than national – like communism aka international socialism

Jerry
Jerry
May 21, 2016 9:56 am

As you say, Randall is derived from wolf and shield in Germanic.
So it sounds as if the Wolf was on the escutcheon. Heraldry is widely viewed as a heritage of Israel.
(Besides, it is well known that the Germans were Parthians and Scythians, who were originally Israelites)

So it sounds very much as if your ancestry goes all the way back to Benjamin. Interesting dreams. I think Ehud who killed Eglon was a Benjaminite also

Apokalupsis
May 20, 2016 11:05 pm

Reading this dream in conjunction with some other dreams and prophecies on this site and elsewhere I suggest this partial interpretation:

The first Dream: warns of marital law and Civil war in the U.S.

The Second dream: warns of War with Russia and the U.S. which ends up overtaking the civil war.

The third dream: War U.S forces and fallen Angels/demons forces which ends overtaking the Russian/u.s. war and why the U.S. soldiers were urgently called back home. The priorities and conflicts change.

There is much more going on in this dream which is hard to interpret.

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
May 22, 2016 10:51 am

It’s ironic that the Russians and Prussians came to the Union’s aid during the Civil War when the Brits and the French promoted dissolution of the country.

May 21, 2016 2:12 am

Thanks for sharing that Apokalupsis. That helps to see how the three dreams are connected and in chronological order.

Jolie Vogliardo
Jolie
May 20, 2016 3:16 pm
Michelle, thank you for posting your son’s dreams. I am also burdened for our military. Many, many fine young men and women join our military with good, wholesome, patriotic intentions, Little do they know that their very own government will use them to either help lie to American citizens, help destroy / kill America, help distract us while they carry out their wicked plans, etc. A few weeks ago as I was waking up, the Lord told me very clearly, “Multitudes of your friends and family are going to Hell.” I told Him, “I pray Lord, what else can I do?” He said, “Pray more!” Lord Jesus, thank You that You are in control! You will allow redemptive judgment to hit America. And from all that we’ve read or been told by Your prophets and by You, judgment will fall hard! But You are still on the throne! Please, Lord God, protect our military men and women! We bind the work of the devil over these men and women and we bind the demonic forces seeking to destroy our military! We plead the precious Blood of Jesus over every single man and woman serving in all branches of the U.S. military. We declare PROTECTION, WISDOM, AND DISCERNMENT over each of them. Father, in wrath – please remember Mercy! Have mercy on us, Lord God. And I pray most of all that for all our service men/women who will stand up and fight to defend and protect America – Lord God please save their souls! Save them and get them 100% right with You, so that all their valiant fighting is not in vain! God forbid that they would stand and fight to protect our nation, yet they die and end up in Hell anyway. For all American citizens who will… Read more »
Michele Burdo
Michele B
May 22, 2016 5:28 pm

Jolie, I’m in agreement with your prayer. This is powerful stuff! I pray Psalm 91 protection on our military personnel and our families. The judgements of the Lord are meant to be redemptive. And “righteous altogether.”

Beverly David
Beverly David
May 22, 2016 4:39 am

Jolie, awesome prayer. I stand in agreement with you.

Carol
May 20, 2016 9:45 pm

A beautiful prayer to come alongside Father God’s heart. Amen and amen.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
May 20, 2016 8:11 pm

Amen and Amen.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
May 20, 2016 4:33 pm

WOW! That is quite the prayer, Jolie! That’s a warrior’s prayer. Amen and amen! “Redemptive judgment.” That’s a new one to me. That is EXACTLY what will be happening, judgment to bring about repentance and redemption.

Jolie Vogliardo
Jolie
May 20, 2016 6:13 pm

Amen and praise the Lord, Ken. And I cannot take the credit (nor would I) for the term “redemptive judgment.” I’ve heard it a few times over the last several months. And yes, it’s a perfect term for what’s happening / coming.

Christina January
christina january
May 20, 2016 3:40 pm

Jolie, I just read your prayer and agree in faith. Amen

Matthew 18:19-20: “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

Mary
Mary
May 22, 2016 12:35 pm

AMEN!

Jolie Vogliardo
Jolie
May 20, 2016 6:12 pm

Amen Christina. Amos 3:3: “Can two walk together unless they are agreed?”

Christina January
christina january
May 20, 2016 1:54 pm

Hello Michele, God bless you and thank you for sharing your son’s dreams so that we may heed, pray and seek the Lord God. I have heard of so many people hearing from the Lord regarding Russia. I recall a person’s comment specifically here at Z3news about Russia because me and my family where picking up a moving truck the night I read their comment (Feb 25, ’16, day before we moved from TX to OK). That night when I read this dream from Cody Toda (dated Feb 25, ’16) and this person’s comment (named “sd” under comment section of Cody Toda’s dream), I had considered an interpretation I received from the Holy Spirit on Feb 11, ’16 regarding a dream my youngest daughter had, posted here: https://z3news.com/w/warning-jade-helm/ (I’m still not certain if there is a connection between what I read the night of Feb 25th with Cody’s dream and “sd” comment and what the Lord God interpreted to my daughter’s dream on Feb 11th.)

For reference, this is link to Casey Toda’s dream here on Z3: https://z3news.com/w/america-suddenly-invaded-russian-air-force/.

Late last night, I spent alone quiet time with the Lord God Almighty. I received a message from Holy Spirit which I’m praying for confirmation when to release. I was asking the Lord questions regarding the message I received and He was gracious to answer my questions, one by one. Praise Him! When I asked Father, will you tell me why you moved us back to OK … His reply to me, “For your safety”. Then I read your son’s dreams today. Interesting. I will continue to pray. God Bless

Michele Burdo
Michele B
May 22, 2016 5:15 pm

Hello Christina,
Thank you for your thoughtful reply. I read other articles that you referenced. There seems to be such correlation. May we take note and listen to the Lord for all that He has to say to us as individuals. God cares for us and our families. Many blessings to you and your family.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
May 20, 2016 8:34 am

Heavenl Father, in the name of Jesus our Savior, please, please, supernaturally protect our troops here and abroad. Please give them each wisdom, knowledge and discernment. Have mercy!!!! Amen.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
May 20, 2016 8:06 am
Hi Michele. Wild dreams your son has. Sounds like a cool kid. I have a teenage son as well. He’d think my wife becoming a wolf would be cool too. Lol. Anyway, my WHOLE life has been the military. I grew up an Army brat. My dad retired a Master Sergeant. My grandad was a Chief in the Navy and was a WWII and Korean War vet. My recently deceased uncle was a Green Beret in Nam. I was a combat vet as a navy corpsman with the marines and later a master at arms. I finally got out in 2010, because I saw what was coming. I have a HUGE heart for our current and former military. This being Military Appreciation Month, makes it even more important. I know several people still serving and they want NO part of this. People, PLEASE keep in mind (when it all begins to hit the fan) MOST of our military will NOT be obamamen. MOST will be on our side. Yes. UNWEX (this year’s Jade Helm) is happening. Several groups are training for martial law and many young troops will be deceived as to their orders and moral conscience on what to do. But overall, the military will be on our side. In truth, (other than the Lord Jesus Himself) they could be our greatest hope to keep our country. Please pray CONTINUALLY for our troops. I know quite a few of them. I’m telling you, they don’t want to be involved with UN troops or private army obamaman. I just felt compelled to try and clear up any confusion. I’m sure many other people on this site, have served or have family members/friends who have served or are serving. This isn’t for you. I know you know the truth. This is… Read more »
Shelley
Shelley
May 21, 2016 8:32 am

I grew up as an Army brat too. My heart and prayers have always been with the military. My dad is in his 80’s and is still ready and willing to fight for this country. God bless them and their families.

Michele Burdo
Michele B
May 22, 2016 4:50 pm

God bless your dad, Shelley. Valor still lives.

John Barry
John Barry
May 20, 2016 6:55 am

Thank you Michele , being a Vietnam vet this shock me to the core for I know what is coming . Chuck Youngbrandt saw Cincinnati Ohio surrounded by Russian tanks and the people digging tank traps around the city to defend it . He was shown 182,000 Russian troops landing on the coast of NC & Philadelphia hit with a nutron warhead . Holy Spirit told me years ago we would be drafting men & women . I saw a program on our military recently , half our planes are being used to keep the other half flying and that 2/3 of our military is not combat ready and would require at least 6 months to get them combat ready . Pray & Pray friends , they way I figure it 40 – 60 million Americans die on the first day in the initial surprise attack on our cities & military bases .

Mem
Mem
May 20, 2016 8:09 am
John – It is interesting that you mention 40-60 million Americans dying. In the end of 2015, we had already exited the country under God’s guidance and we were quite surprised to not see any really big shoe drop, whatever it may be, that would explain why we had to leave. People we know back home were sending us messages saying we should just come back and “everything is fine…come back and resume your life”. The series of events leading us to exit and then the guidance given to get us to where we are now was pretty stunning. Just the night before we left I asked Him to speak to my wife in an earnest plea late one night to be sure I wasn’t losing my mind, before literally leaving our homeland. I really thought I was cracking up, but had to be sure. The next morning my wife awoke and God had given her a dream where a certain phrase was repeated several times. This was perhaps the strongest confirmation I have ever received and the quickest turnaround.. When she told me I let out this wail knowing it was the direct answer and that we had to leave asap. So now fast forward to 4 months later, we are exited and slowly building a new life. I was struggling with whether or not we had made the right decision to leave…had we really heard God correctly and taken the right action at the right time? We still felt like we were in the wilderness essentially in an exile from our homeland While praying about this for the upteenth time and I mean day and night I was bringing this to the Lord asking for additional confirmation or even correction. Either would be like living water. Then I… Read more »
Michele Burdo
Michele B
May 20, 2016 8:08 am

John, God bless you for your service in Vietman. I grew up in a military home. Lived on military bases and military housing. What you and many others are saying is alarming, but we continue to put our trust in God. Over and over we talk about the importance of hearing the voice of God for ourselves. We need to be quick to listen and quick to obey. A couple years ago we were vacationing in Tennessee near the Great Smoky Mountains. Everywhere we went, there were Russians. I was surprised by this. Then last year I heard Steve Quayle speak and he has many contacts in the military. He said that deep in the Smoky Mountain National Park the U.S. military was doing joint training with Russian troops. One of his military contacts called him to tell him about this. He said that the joint troops were setting up a machine gun nest and were just finishing up. Unbeknownst to the Russian soldier, one of the Americans was bilingual and spoke Russian. He over heard one Russian soldier say to another, “These stupid, stupid Anericans. They bring us here to train and kill who they want us to kill, but instead, we kill them.”
God knows all, so we continue to pray and stand on Psalm 91 protection.

Francisco Frontera
Francisco Frontera
May 20, 2016 5:42 am

I got goose bumps and chills when I got to the part of the Coast Guard pilot’s knife!

Yah showed me in a dream the dead of the US submarine fleet. I was with a former college roommate who was Navy ROTC and volunteered for the submarine service. He was showing me around a docked sub and all the crew was wearing the coveralls…soulless, unemotional. They were dead. My friend was in civilian clothes and lying in a rack telling me my temper was too hot to be in a sub. I then reminded him that I served in the Coast Guard and that China would sink their subs. He confidently responded that US subs were quieter. EOD. My friend, who is a nuclear engineer and former shipyard manager works at a submarine shipyard. I phoned him and asked him if he goes underway when he does modifications to existing subs. His answer was yes and then I told him the dream. I said “You’re going to Davy Jones locker.”

Looks to me a specific entity has been granted power to militarily defeat USA.

Only Yahweh of Hosts can grant such authority.

Ken
Ken
May 20, 2016 2:49 pm

Francisco we lost our advantage in the 80’s when Toshiba sold the silent sub technology to our adversaries. We used to be able to hear when a Russian sub left their home port but that is in days long gone by. CinFl says this: “Toshiba sold the Soviets advanced CNC machine tools through a Swedish subsidiary. I cannot remember the name of the company in Sweden. I was working for a branch of the Defense Intellegence Agency’s Office of Technology Transfer at the time. We STRONGLY WARNED Toshiba that this sale should not be made due to the fact that it would give the Soviets capability to manufacture large, precision matched gear sets. Precision matched, well machined gears run considerably quieter, last longer, and are more reliable. These gears could be used in the gear boxes of submarines, tanks and other military hardware. The big concern was submarines due to the fact that very quiet gears make them difficult to locate. The Soviets big problem at the time was the manufacture of precision parts.
To this day, no one in my family will buy anything made by Toshiba.”

Michele Burdo
Michele B
May 20, 2016 6:29 am

Wow, Francisco! I pray God have mercy on our military. Psalm 91 protection. A way of escape. My heart is burdened for our military. Thank you for praying as well.

Jerry
Jerry
May 21, 2016 11:15 am

Now I am understanding why Obama calls himself “the ‘couch’ commander”.

7Acres
7Acres
June 4, 2016 11:28 pm

Hi Jerry. The only other historical reference I know of to a person being smart/governing, while being a couch lounge-about is General Potemkin, whom I’m personally fond of because he loved Catherine the Great and did everything for her (and won wars for her). He was a creative genius, and did his best thinking on a couch.