Evil Black Thing Wages War Against American Soldiers and Citizens

black_beast

My teenage son Reid has received several prophetic dreams warning of military conflicts coming to America. Three of his dreams are summarized below.

In the first dream, he saw an all black helicopter land in the parking lot of a nearby grocery store. The soldiers appeared to be American, wearing all black uniforms. They ran in formation from their landing zone all the way to our house. They entered our house without a word, jogging through, up the stairs, through the hall, then back down and out of the house. They then went back to their helicopter without ever saying a word. That was the end of the dream.

In the second dream, Reid looked up into the night sky and saw Russian military planes flying overhead. The planes were clearly marked. He began seeing lots of men parachute out, all dressed in black. It seemed as though they were Russian Spetsnaz. They disconnected from their parachutes and ran down towards the hill away from our property towards the farm below. Then a black package came down and landed in the meadow, right next to the woods. It had a red blinking light on it. That was the end of the dream.

In his third dream, he was outside on our porch when he saw a U.S. Army drone stuck in a big oak tree, which is in front of our house. Then, he saw about one thousand American soldiers wearing desert fatigues. He knew they had come from another battle front so quickly they did not have time to change uniforms. They were urgently called back home to protect America.

He saw Jeeps and even a tank. Then a general arrived in one of the Jeeps. The soldiers were setting up barriers.

Up in the sky an Air Force plane was dropping supplies by parachute. Soldiers were grabbing the supplies, which included ammo and grenades, and breaking open the boxes the get the ammo. He knew they were preparing to fight against an enormous black misty figure, which had claws and was very evil.

Then two hot-air balloons, red in color, came by and four soldiers repelled out of each balloon following ropes down to the ground.

He knew his parents and some other people were inside of his house, sitting in the kitchen. He knew his mother was concerned that the soldiers would come after her because of an action she had taken, prior to their arrival.

Then the scene changed. Reid and I were standing on a cement pier watching a U.S.Coast Guard helicopter coming towards the pier. Then this same evil black misty creature came up out of the ocean and caused the helicopter to crash into the sea. The pilot quickly got out an inflatable boat to try and escape as the helicopter was dragged below the surface of the water. He was wearing a yellow life jacket and trying to get to the boat, but the evil black thing began pulling him down below the surface of the water. He was struggling to swim toward us as fast as he could, but he was being overtaken by this evil black thing.

Then Reid saw me kneeling down on the pier, extending my hand as far as I could to reach the hand of the pilot, but I could not reach him because he was being pulled under. Then he threw us his military knife and yelled out to me, “YOU HAVE TO FINISH WHAT I CANNOT FINISH!”

I caught the knife just as he was dragged under. We looked at the knife and saw the Green Beret logo, a skull with a knife in his mouth and these words inscribed: “De Oppresso Liber” (to liberate the oppressed).

Then the scene switched back to the scene at our house. Reid was now inside the house looking out the window. He saw all of our soldiers were dead, except for one. Even the General was dead. All the Jeeps were flipped over. There were bullet casings everywhere. Reid and I ran outside to the one lone soldier still alive. His face and body were covered with blood. At first, the soldier thought Reid was the enemy. Even though he was dying, he pushed himself to attack Reid.

Reid exclaimed, “I’m sorry I passed your gate!”

He was referring to a barbed wire gate, which had a skull and crossbones attached. The soldier raised his knife and began to cry out pitifully for his mom. He looked to be about nineteen years old. He then looked at Reid and handed him his knife and said, “YOU HAVE TO FINISH WHAT I CANNOT FINISH!”

The knife had a wooden handle with brass screws in the wood. He said it looked exactly like my old Chicago Cutlery kitchen knife.

Right then, the black mist came and began dragging away the soldier as he cried out, “NO!’

We knew he died. We went back into our house. I was wondering if I had caused all this because the black thing was after me. He really wanted to kill me, but he could not.

We walked outside to the hill where we have herbs and flowers planted. Under this hill was a small hidden lair with a wooden bed and a dog bed too. I went into the lair to shut myself up in there. Then Reid came out there too and said, “My mom is a wolf!”

He thought this was cool, but I said, “This is not cool.”

We were both dressed exactly alike, wearing a white shirt, blue jeans and black leather jackets. All of a sudden, the underground lair rose up out of the ground and we were both transformed into wolf-like figures. My younger son, Sam, was standing by the lair, holding the door open.

Reid rubbed his head. Then I said, “Let’s go get this thing!”

Michele Burdo

Author: Michele Burdo

Michele Burdo, along with her husband Tony, are a music duo that have performed and shared the stage with many people in the Christian Music Industry including: Randy Stonehill, Phil Driscoll, Russ Taff, Phil Keaggy, Steven Curtis Chapman, Michael W. Smith, the Newsboys, Delirious, and many others. They are published songwriters with BMI and have had the opportunity to record and perform their songs throughout all of North America. Together they have served as Worship Leaders at various ministries. Their music can be found on: iTunes Apple Music, Spotify, and YouTube. You can also like them on FaceBook at facebook.com/BurdoMusic.

Many of Michele’s lyrics are inspired from prophetic dreams and supernatural encounters with the Lord. She has a passion for communicating with others about the deep things of God.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other digital formats but only with full attribution to the author, a clickable link to http://Z3news.com, and no changes to the title or body of the article. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats please contact us.

Please donate now to support Z3 News.

donate

May 21, 2016 9:56 am

As you say, Randall is derived from wolf and shield in Germanic.
So it sounds as if the Wolf was on the escutcheon. Heraldry is widely viewed as a heritage of Israel.
(Besides, it is well known that the Germans were Parthians and Scythians, who were originally Israelites)

So it sounds very much as if your ancestry goes all the way back to Benjamin. Interesting dreams. I think Ehud who killed Eglon was a Benjaminite also

Apokalupsis
May 20, 2016 11:05 pm

Reading this dream in conjunction with some other dreams and prophecies on this site and elsewhere I suggest this partial interpretation:

The first Dream: warns of marital law and Civil war in the U.S.

The Second dream: warns of War with Russia and the U.S. which ends up overtaking the civil war.

The third dream: War U.S forces and fallen Angels/demons forces which ends overtaking the Russian/u.s. war and why the U.S. soldiers were urgently called back home. The priorities and conflicts change.

There is much more going on in this dream which is hard to interpret.

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
May 22, 2016 10:51 am

It’s ironic that the Russians and Prussians came to the Union’s aid during the Civil War when the Brits and the French promoted dissolution of the country.

May 21, 2016 2:12 am

Thanks for sharing that Apokalupsis. That helps to see how the three dreams are connected and in chronological order.

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
May 20, 2016 6:59 pm
I saw all out war on U.S.A. soil and people in body bags in a very disturbing recent dreams. I believe this will happen in the U.S.A. by 2018 – 2019 if people in the U.S.A. fail to repent. In a seperate dream I saw the Bear rip the eagle apart. I always pray that God will have mercy. I do not want this to happen. However this is what I saw in my dream. Usually what I dream happens like the Holy Spirit shows me. One time I saw a bridge fall while I was filling the car up with gas in a dream. I shared this dream with friends and they said a bridge is not really going to fall, but it really fell while I was filling my car up with gas. I was on my way to a Rod Parsley meeting in Pen. and the bridge fell while I was in Pen. I’m from Texas. Another time I saw a Cobra snake. I thought why are you showing me a Cobra snake God? They announced in the papers in Austin that a Cobra bit a teenage boy while he was driving his car and it killed him in Austin, Texas. I would have never expected that to happen for real. But check out the Austin, Texas papers it’s recorded.I take these dreams seriously. I believe these disasters can be avoided if we leave the area that God shows us. God does warn his children. National repentance is needed. If a President lead the nation in fasting and prayer and if all of our political leaders truly lead this nation in National repentance I believe God would spare our nation. If our nation continues in this direction then I believe what I have seen in dreams will… Read more »
Michele Burdo
Michele B
May 22, 2016 5:39 pm

Thank you, Laura for your comments. There is a lot going on around us, yet the Lord says not to fear. The battle is the Lord’s.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
May 21, 2016 3:06 pm

Laura. I admire your passion. Your dreams line up with many prophetic dreams I’ve read and heard from people like, Michael Boldea, Henry Gruver, A.C. Valdez, Tom Deckard and others. Who am I to argue? I don’t currently get prophetic dreams, so I cannot honestly compare for myself. However, the dreams they have reported agree with my spirit and so do yours. All I know is, this nation is in DEEP, DEEP trouble. On that, I think we can all agree.

JM
JM
May 21, 2016 11:59 am

I believe “sea” in the Bible in this instance simply means the beast comes out of the ‘Sea’ of mankind.

May 21, 2016 12:09 pm

Yes. Transnational rather than national – like communism aka international socialism

May 20, 2016 6:55 am

Thank you Michele , being a Vietnam vet this shock me to the core for I know what is coming . Chuck Youngbrandt saw Cincinnati Ohio surrounded by Russian tanks and the people digging tank traps around the city to defend it . He was shown 182,000 Russian troops landing on the coast of NC & Philadelphia hit with a nutron warhead . Holy Spirit told me years ago we would be drafting men & women . I saw a program on our military recently , half our planes are being used to keep the other half flying and that 2/3 of our military is not combat ready and would require at least 6 months to get them combat ready . Pray & Pray friends , they way I figure it 40 – 60 million Americans die on the first day in the initial surprise attack on our cities & military bases .

Mem
Mem
May 20, 2016 8:09 am
John – It is interesting that you mention 40-60 million Americans dying. In the end of 2015, we had already exited the country under God’s guidance and we were quite surprised to not see any really big shoe drop, whatever it may be, that would explain why we had to leave. People we know back home were sending us messages saying we should just come back and “everything is fine…come back and resume your life”. The series of events leading us to exit and then the guidance given to get us to where we are now was pretty stunning. Just the night before we left I asked Him to speak to my wife in an earnest plea late one night to be sure I wasn’t losing my mind, before literally leaving our homeland. I really thought I was cracking up, but had to be sure. The next morning my wife awoke and God had given her a dream where a certain phrase was repeated several times. This was perhaps the strongest confirmation I have ever received and the quickest turnaround.. When she told me I let out this wail knowing it was the direct answer and that we had to leave asap. So now fast forward to 4 months later, we are exited and slowly building a new life. I was struggling with whether or not we had made the right decision to leave…had we really heard God correctly and taken the right action at the right time? We still felt like we were in the wilderness essentially in an exile from our homeland While praying about this for the upteenth time and I mean day and night I was bringing this to the Lord asking for additional confirmation or even correction. Either would be like living water. Then I… Read more »
Michele Burdo
Michele B
May 20, 2016 8:08 am

John, God bless you for your service in Vietman. I grew up in a military home. Lived on military bases and military housing. What you and many others are saying is alarming, but we continue to put our trust in God. Over and over we talk about the importance of hearing the voice of God for ourselves. We need to be quick to listen and quick to obey. A couple years ago we were vacationing in Tennessee near the Great Smoky Mountains. Everywhere we went, there were Russians. I was surprised by this. Then last year I heard Steve Quayle speak and he has many contacts in the military. He said that deep in the Smoky Mountain National Park the U.S. military was doing joint training with Russian troops. One of his military contacts called him to tell him about this. He said that the joint troops were setting up a machine gun nest and were just finishing up. Unbeknownst to the Russian soldier, one of the Americans was bilingual and spoke Russian. He over heard one Russian soldier say to another, “These stupid, stupid Anericans. They bring us here to train and kill who they want us to kill, but instead, we kill them.”
God knows all, so we continue to pray and stand on Psalm 91 protection.

May 21, 2016 11:15 am

Now I am understanding why Obama calls himself “the ‘couch’ commander”.

7Acres
7Acres
June 4, 2016 11:28 pm

Hi Jerry. The only other historical reference I know of to a person being smart/governing, while being a couch lounge-about is General Potemkin, whom I’m personally fond of because he loved Catherine the Great and did everything for her (and won wars for her). He was a creative genius, and did his best thinking on a couch.

May 21, 2016 10:04 am

So long since I read the story. Eglon’s fat enclosed the hilt of the dagger. I noticed the handle of the knives was a very strong image in the dreams

Michele Burdo
Michele B
May 22, 2016 6:02 pm

Hi Jerry,
Thank you for your insightful and interesting replies. Sometimes, dreams have so many facets that I am sure we miss some things sometimes. Thank you for your prayers, Jerry!

May 21, 2016 10:03 am

Wish we had an edit function – Ehud knifed Eglon with a concealed knife

Rob Perrett
May 23, 2016 6:25 am

Edit function is coming soon

Yael
Yael
May 23, 2016 8:44 am

Rob, may I also request a ‘Read less’ option at the end of comments? Once they’re opened by ‘Read more’, we seem stuck with no way to shrink them back… and some are quite lengthy. Thanks for your consideration.

Rob Perrett
May 23, 2016 8:48 am

Hi Yael, that may be possible however I hadn’t really thought of it as I’m normally reading top to bottom so once I’ve expanded a comment if I do want to read to the end then I’m past it and I keep going down. What do others think on this point?

May 21, 2016 9:59 am

Eglon was a raging homosexual King, who Ehud killed in the toilets, by the way. I am praying for you and your son.

Angela
Angela
May 21, 2016 9:14 am

Genesis 49:27

27“Binyamin is a wolf that tears, in the morning he eats prey, and at night he divides the spoil.”

28All these are the twelve tribes of Yisra’ĕl, and this is what their father spoke to them. And he blessed them, he blessed each one according to his own blessing.

Each Tribe has very specific qualities about them.. and Abba knows where every single one of them are. My husband had a dream about a Bull, crashing through a fence; which let the bear in. The bear turned to attack him but a wolf got in front of him and attacked the bear so he could escape. Shalom

Michele Burdo
Michele B
May 22, 2016 5:51 pm

Angela,
What a fascinating point you’ve made! I did not know about the comparison of Benjamin and the wolf.

Angela
Angela
May 22, 2016 9:29 pm

It could be that Abba was revealing lineage through your line. The Tribe of Binyamin were known as fierce warriors.
Hebraic mindset – eastern or indigenious tribes is focused on function of words or pictographs. Western mindsets are usually focused on appearence of things. Yoseph is taking off the Egyptian clothing and the Revelation of Yeshua is coming forth to His people. It is a nation of people.

Hope this helps- I thought your sons’ dreams was pretty cool. 🙂

James 1:1
1Ya‛aqoḇ, a servant of Elohim and of the Master יהושע Messiah, to the twelve tribes who are in the dispersion: Greetings.

Shalom

Mem
Mem
May 20, 2016 7:10 pm

You know, I was thinking about the wolf ending and what that could mean. It occurred to me and seems to match the rest of the dream.

Perhaps the mother and older son turning into wolves is a metaphor for the new mandatory draft coming to America. The older son and mother become soldiers/predators from civilians/prey

The regular soldiers who were being slaughtered en masse were saying that you must now do what we cannot. YOU HAVE TO FINISH WHAT I CANNOT FINISH!” Passing the baton. Said Twice! by regular soldiers that were thinned down to nothing

The fact the younger son was holding the door and not turned into a wolf could mean he is young enough to get out of the mandatory military draft, but not the older son and mother.

I can see this draft applying to all males and females between the ages of 16-65. That may sounds crazy, but if our regular forces are cut down to a tenth and we are facing a multi front invasion, do you think they wouldn’t force citizens to contribute? Perhaps not frontline combat for everyone, but they will find something for everyone to do. Whether its cooking or tech skills or sewing or even childcare of the little ones while parents are in active military service.
O already signed EO blah blah that says he can not only commandeer ALL natural resources of america, but even the people for unpaid service. Sounds like a mandatory draft.

Those of you staying in America. Get ready to quite possibly be forcibly conscripted into the military and fight to defend end times Babylon against her foes.

Michele Burdo
Michele B
May 22, 2016 5:48 pm

A draft is something we have discussed numerous times. God knows what is coming. I pray that according to James 1 that He give us all a generous portion of wisdom.

May 21, 2016 1:14 am

That is an interesting interpretation and sounds likely to happen. Another possible interpretation is Michele and Reid represent believers, which means this battle can only be won by faith. We must defeat the evil black thing because our military might could not. George Washington’s prophesy for America identified foreign forces would be driven out of our land by faith filled believers.

“Son of the Republic, look and learn.”

When the voice had ceased, the dark shadowy angel placed his trumpet once more to his mouth, and blew a long and fearful blast. Instantly a light, as of a thousand suns shone down from above me, and pierced and broke into fragments of the dark cloud, which enveloped America. At the same moment the angel upon whose head still shown the word ‘Union,’ and who bore our national flag in one hand and a sword in the other, descended from the heavens attended by legions of white spirits. These immediately joined the inhabitants of America, who I perceived were well-nigh over come, but who immediately taking courage again, closed up their broken ranks, and renewed battle.

Again amid the fearful voice of the conflict I heard the mysterious voice say, “Son of the Republic, look and learn.”

As the voice ceased, the shadowy angel for the last time dipped the water from the ocean and sprinkled it upon America. Instantly the dark clouds rolled back, together with the armies it had brought, leaving the inhabitants of the land victorious.

Mem
Mem
May 21, 2016 4:56 pm
Unfortunately the George Washington Vision is just a piece of patriotic fiction. The writer was a journalist who penned several other fantastic accounts and then attributed them to historical US figures for the purpose of inspiring people “The tale of “Washington’s Vision” was penned by Charles Wesley Alexander (1836-1927), a Philadelphia journalist who published The Soldier’s Casket, a periodical for Union veterans of the Civil War. Writing under the pseudonym “Wesley Bradshaw,” Alexander authored several fictional “vision” or “dream” pieces featuring historic American figures which were published as broadsheets and in various newspapers during the Civil War and were later offered for sale through advertisements in the pages of The Soldier’s Casket, with the artificial separation between the real Charles Alexander and the pseudonymous “Wesley Bradshaw” allowing the former to unashamedly laud the latter’s works. First published in April 1861 (at the outbreak of the Civil War) and full of references to “Union” and “Republic,” this account of Washington’s praying “to God in secret for aid and comfort” during the darkest days of the American Revolution and being visited by an angel who revealed to him a vision of the United States victorious was an obvious allegory for Unionists whose America was facing its greatest crisis since the revolution: a civil war pitting one half the country against the other in a struggle that threatened the existence of the Republic. During the war Alexander penned several similar tracts featuring both historical and contemporary American figures (e.g., Abraham Lincoln, Jefferson Davis, Ulysses S. Grant), including “General McClellan’s Dream,” a narrative in which the general-in-chief of the Union Army fell asleep at his desk and was awakened by a vision of George Washington, who admonished the general for sleeping at his post and revealed to him secret rebel plans which he urged… Read more »
May 21, 2016 8:10 pm

Mem you are wrong about George Washington vision . Before I was a Christian in 1978 I read about the vision in a book by a Baptist pastor I read by accident . As a history buff and non Christian it offended me that some one would make something like that up to trick people into believing a fairy tale . So I determined to prove it wrong , I went to the Dallas Library and ordered the microfilm from the library of congress . I have seen the vision with my own eyes printed in a newspaper called the constitution in summer of 1822 . The constitution after several name changes becomes the stars and stripes . It is real and George Washington is Americas Abraham , is what I Know ! Just an eyewitness report for my brothers & sisters .

May 22, 2016 4:01 am

I am so thankful for your eyewitness testimony John! I saved it when you shared it with me a while back.

Yael
Yael
May 22, 2016 7:36 am

John Barry, you rock!

Mem
Mem
May 21, 2016 11:56 pm

Hi John – Are you saying it was non-fiction versus fiction because it was in the library of congress? The library of congress doesnt just archive non-fiction, it archives close to everything printed. The guy that wrote it was a journalist so it would make sense it would appear in a newspaper. What about the other works of fiction attributed to historical american figures that this same journalist wrote under a pseudonym?

May 22, 2016 5:57 am

Mem all I can do is report the facts as I have witnessed them , it shook up my world badly when I found out it was true , I became a Christian in less than a month , it so shook me up . Blessings !

Mem
Mem
May 22, 2016 8:58 am
Hi John – I have some questions, please don’t be upset. I just want to get some confirmation on this as it is big deal if it can be confirmed. “two or three witnesses”, you know the protocol : ) I am having trouble finding a single reference online in the library of congress to this 1822 paper and article you said you saw. Questions: 1) Who wrote the newspaper article you said you read on microfilm? 2) What was the name of this book you read? 3) How did you find this in 1978? Did the book, you said you read, written by a baptist pastor reference the name of the newspaper, date it was published, microfilm index code? If the book didn’t give you the information to look this up the microfilm how did you zero in on this one edition of a newspaper in 1978 before computerized search indexes were widely available? There is just nothing out there on the internet confirming what you are saying, but I think there should be, since Americans love that GW vision so much. It is so patriotic and really no good reason to suppress the date from 1822 to 1861. It seems strange that this would go overlooked by everyone and and there is no trace of this on the internet Fortunately, the library of congress has digitized its inventory in the last 40+ years and that which is not fully available in a scanned content format it still available as a name/index with meta data (title, date, description) and indicated as “content not available online”. I would like to believe this is true, and I am sure you believe what you are saying and are being genuine, but there should be some evidence of this online at this point.… Read more »
May 22, 2016 5:58 pm

I don’t trust Snopes.

Michele Burdo
Michele B
May 23, 2016 9:27 am

I was told that Snopes was owned by George Soros. I’ve seen things on there that I knew for certain that they were false reports and some are decidedly anti Christian.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
May 23, 2016 10:02 am

I can’t stand Snopes! Anytime I post an article on facebook from a legitmate news source, inevitably some moron will try and refute it with some Snopes or Salon piece of garbage article.

May 23, 2016 9:06 am

Mem, I am not offended, it is good you do not just accept my word. I had just gotten out of the Army when I found the book, WW3 & America at half price books in the bargain bin, I thought it was a military book when I bought it, had no idea it was a Christian book. All the info was in the book for me for me to order / request the info thru the Library in 1978. I Can only report what I know and saw, perhaps that is why I am still alive is to testify to this. As far as contacting a newspaper religion section, you might try that, I have in 1999. They will not print anything of or about Spirit Filled Christians and they will harass any Spirit Filled Christian who tries to get an article in. But I give you my word as a brother and Texan, I am giving the info to the best of my memory and I have begun to think this is why I am still here, I may be the only person left alive who has seen the vision printed in 1822. I wonder if the powers that be are keeping it hidden. At your service in JESUS.

mem
mem
May 24, 2016 9:16 am

Hi John – I believe I have located the book you mentioned. It appears to be “World War III and the Destiny of America” written by Dr Charles R Taylor. First published in 1971 and then republished in 1979.
Is that the right book?

This book is out of print, however I found another book that quotes from Dr Charles R Taylor’s book and can be read online. The book is “The Miracle of Independence” written by Robert M Riffle. I will post the link below if any are interested in reading it. Here is the quotes relevant excerpt

“Dr Charles R Taylor, in his book, World War III and the Destiny of America, related the incident of George Washington’s vision in Chapter 8 of his book. The late Dr Taylor, an eminent Bible scholar, maintained that this prophetic vision was in accord with biblical prophecies….The vision was first published in the December 1880 issue of the The national tribune, a paper for American war veterans. The vision was reprinted in the December 21, 1950 issue of the Stars and Stripes. George Washington’s vision, as given in Dr Taylors book, was told to publisher Wesley Bradshaw”

Not sure what to make of this as the 1880 date supposedly reference in Taylor’s book by Riffle is even later than the 1861 date, commonly referenced as the first publish date, but references the same journalist who was born in 1836.
I was hoping the quote from Taylor’s books would contain the data to find the microfilm online to read as you mentioned.

Appreciate your response, I am still going to try to find a copy of Taylors book to buy if it is possible, assuming that is the correct book you read back then

May 24, 2016 4:50 pm

Mem I remember Dr Taylor from the radio in the 80s . Mem as I set there in library looking at George Washingtons vision printed in 1822 , in total disbelief as history buff . I remember thinking at the time , this is impossible , that is 39 years before the civil war and America was still feeling good about itself from the war of 1812 . America did not really start dealing with the slavery issue till the Book – Uncle Toms cabin came out and John Browns raids to free the slaves . I tried for two hours sitting there to find a way to deny what my eyes were seeing . It took a couple of weeks , but lead to the conclusion there must be a GOD and I better find HIM and get on HIS side .

May 24, 2016 4:15 pm

Mem I love your Spirit Sister , is your last name research ? Charles R. Taylor sounds familiar , but I am fairly sure the title was WW3 & America or America & WW3 . Let me look at what you sent and see it if triggers a memory . It is one of my great mistakes as a non Christian at the time , to not make a copy , it is so hard for the mind to believe it was printed in 1822 without hard evidence , I pray ABBA you lead Mem to the proof in the name of JESUS .

May 22, 2016 4:16 am

The newspaper printed the vision in 1822, which was 15 years before the man you claimed wrote the vision was born. Clearly your facts are wrong.

Dean
Dean
May 22, 2016 1:02 am

You wrote that the alleged author, Alexander, was born in 1836, whereas John Barry cites a source of 1822.

HILBILEE
HILBILEE
May 21, 2016 9:32 pm

Bob Jones is on record as saying it was a true vision and the Lord told him it would come to pass.
Blessings

May 22, 2016 4:05 am

Thanks for that great confirmation Hilbilee! I believe Bob Jones knew how to hear the voice of God.

Michele Burdo
Michele B
May 23, 2016 9:21 am

Thank you, Hilbilee! I heard Bob Jones speak on several occasions, he was the real deal.

May 22, 2016 3:59 am

I believe you have fallen for the lies of the deceiver on this one. The vision could not have been written by someone born in 1836 because we have an eyewitness, John Barry, who saw it written in a newspaper dated in 1822. Satan always tries to discredit the true words of God, so we have to be on guard lest we unknowingly help him spread his lies.

Fat B
Fat B
May 21, 2016 1:59 am

I’ve been trying to fiqure out how the foreign invasion troops leaving the U.S fits in bible prophecy. I would think maybe this is after the tribulations when they leave, but that really doesn’t fit because they (the foreigners) would for sure all have the mark of the beast and in that case GOD Himself would destroy them at the end of the great tribulation. The other possibility is the tribulation period is a lot further then we think. And that doesn’t really work for me for I’m pretty sure we have less than 20 yrs. So again, Im really having trouble with this vision of America being victorious this side of the tribulation period. Any body see something I’m missing?

May 21, 2016 2:53 am

I believe these things will be fulfilled prior to the tribulation because I was told in a dream anyone who did not leave the country by the end of 2019 would be killed. I believe that means many will die, but not everyone. What arises afterwards will likely be a much smaller, less powerful nation than what we have today. Brian Carn saw a new constitution and rebirth of our nation in 2024. I believe the tribulation period begins in 2029.

TT Clark
TT Clark
June 24, 2016 10:45 pm

At what point between in time will receiving the mark of the beast be required to buy/sell/live? Does that happen before/during the tribulation, or during the great tribulation?

Fat B
May 22, 2016 12:23 am

James, where do you place Mystery Babylon being destroyed in the time line? I thought that it is during the tribulation period. It states that in one hour her great riches come to not. In one hour she is made desolate. I always placed this event before the Russian invasion like what Henry Gruvers vision. After the sub strike then the invasion. So my question is with this up coming strike and invasion, is that when Mystery Babylon is destroyed or is it later in the tribulation period?

May 22, 2016 4:21 am

I believe Mystery Babylon gets destroyed about seven years prior to the start of the tribulation, which creates a power vacuum filled by the beast, paving the way for him to rule the world.

Darrell and Deb Sansom
Darrell Sansom
May 21, 2016 9:04 am

I was sharing with Ken and Celeste Dewey one time that the Lord had shown Deb and me thru many different words that we would go thru the shaking and then come out of it for a few years and have a few years of prosperity and then go into the tribulation time. He disagreed at first but then called me and said the Lord was showing both of them the same thing. One word that the Lord gave us was that after this shaking this country would no longer honor the wicked but would honor the righteous. I also believe the collapse will last around 7 months based on a word from the Lord that we would be moved at the right time and it would be 7 months from the move that we would go out and minister. From another word He described this time as going into the oven. Like the pottery being shaped, after it is painted it goes into the oven. The Lord during that word said that when we come out of the oven that we will go out and minister and that they would then listen because they WOULD be broken.

May 22, 2016 1:26 am

Thanks Darrell! I thank God for His plan to rescue our lost friends and family members, even if it requires shaking them.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
May 20, 2016 8:19 pm

Good point, Mem. Jim Bakker said awhile back, the Lord showed him a draft of young people (early 20’s or college age) crying that they were forced to serve in the military. Then another prophet (I think it was Doug Metzger, but am unsure) said he was shown children as young as 8 being conscripted! Scary times for sure. ALL parents need to be ready!

Eliana
Eliana
May 20, 2016 8:43 pm

When I read this, I remembered that Otto Frank moved his family into hiding because his oldest daughter was “called up” for the Nazi work camp. I had privilege of visiting Anne Frank’s hiding place in Amsterdam back in 2007. For years, the thought would often come to me that Otto tried for 3 years to get his family to safety…he tried to immigrate to another country….but in the end, he was the only one of his family who survived the concentration camps.