“Everything Has Been Set in Motion and There is No Stopping It!”

On January 12th, during an intimate prayer meeting, I received a Word from the Lord.  This morning, I was shown it wasn’t just for our little group.

We were praying earnestly for the lost in our families, the nation, and the world in general.  We prayed for “whatever it takes” to be done in their lives for an awakening to occur.  Then we began to shift our prayers toward major events happening all over the world, such as the 70-nation meeting in Paris, and the presidential inauguration just ahead.  But something happened, and our prayers came to an abrupt halt.

Suddenly, we could go no further in “our” petitions.  The understanding rose simultaneously within our spirits; our will and wishes needed to be realigned.  A deep yearning came over us.  We earnestly desired ONLY HIS perfect will be done – no matter what it looked like.   Since we didn’t know specifically how to pray from there, we began praying in the Spirit.

After praying in the Spirit several minutes, we all began to cry out for His Holy, Righteous Judgments to fall upon this Earth!  Words of praise and thanksgiving began to pour from our lips, as we looked joyfully toward the coming harvest, which will come as a result of His judgments.

A quietness then came over the group.  We each sat down, continuing to pray in soft whispers.  It was then I heard the Lord speaking, so I opened my mouth, giving utterance as He spoke the following:

“Everything has been set in motion, and there is no stopping it!”

“The darkness is settling all around, but My Light will rise upon you; and will be seen upon you.  Others will be drawn towards the Light – many who are now standing in darkness.”

“My Spirit will go forth, will blow across the Earth.  This has already begun.  I will manifest Myself with signs and mighty wondersThese manifestations will be more than you can even imagine.”

Saints, the Word I received had such a sense of finality.   The reason my prayer group wasn’t able to pray with our human understanding was because everything’s already been set in motion, and will not be stopped.  The Lord didn’t want us praying against His will.

After praying in the Spirit, instead of voicing our wimpy requests, all of us were crying out for His Righteous Judgments to come!  We felt no fear of what’s coming, only complete and total trust in the judgments of our God.  Psalms 19:9-10 says, “…The judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.  More to be desired are they than gold…”  So, why would we fear the judgments of God?

He’s so loving and gentle with His people, giving us a Word that brought such comfort and peace to our hearts that night. Yes, He confirmed it’s judgment time. But instead of shaking in fear, we’re to focus on what HE is DOING.  The Word tells us, “You will keep in perfect peace, he whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You” (Isaiah 26:3).

Look at what happens as darkness settles around us.  His LIGHT will RISE UPON US!  Many now in darkness will be drawn towards that Light!  His Spirit will blow across the Earth, and Jesus will manifest Himself through mighty signs and wonders!

Pay attention Saints!  The Lord is answering our prayers!!!  We knew this day was coming.  Now it’s nigh-time to rise and shine!

Scriptural References:

Psalms 19:9-10  “…The judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether. More to be desired are they than gold…”

Psalms 119: 75 “I know, O LORD, that your judgments are right…”

Psalms 119: 137  “Righteous are You, O LORD, and upright are Your judgments.”

Isaiah 58:10  “If you extend your soul to the hungry and satisfy the afflicted soul, then your light shall dawn in the darkness, and your darkness shall be as the noonday.”

Isaiah 60:2  “For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and deep darkness the people; but the LORD will arise over you, and His glory will be seen upon you.  The Gentiles shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising.”

Author: Diana Pulliam

Diana Pulliam has been a Christian since the age of 22, but it wasn’t until 2008, while going through an especially trying time, that she asked God what He intended for her life. She told Him she wanted her life to give Him glory, but didn’t see how it was making any difference at all for His kingdom. She asked Him to not hold anything back, she wanted everything He intended for her, and was willing to do whatever He told her to do.

Two weeks later, during her quiet time with the Lord, she heard the Holy Spirit say, “Clean your house and write.” The last few years, He has given her dreams and visions about the times in which we live. In 2011, she started the blog The Mighty Hand of God as a place to write whatever the Lord inspires.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
January 17, 2017 7:01 am

I couldn’t pray against the 70 nations meeting. I know it will have to happen before Jesus can return. I long for him to stop the raping, slaughter and sacrificing of our children. Come quickly Lord Jesus!

Shelley
Shelley
January 17, 2017 7:48 am

Elizabeth that is also my heart song and prayer, please come and rescue the children make it stop. Reveal all the evil in high places.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
January 17, 2017 10:35 am

I like the word “rescue”! I will be using that one! Thank you!!!

January 17, 2017 11:16 am

Elizabeth,
Yes, as soon as we started to pray about the 70 nations meeting – halt! The prophecies of the Bible are now coming to pass in rapid fire pace!
Blessings!

Peggy A.
January 17, 2017 7:35 pm

Diana,
This is interesting. I was just looking over a letter a friend of mine was writing to go out to a Cluster of Churches for this Good Friday. I have posted an excerpt here in quotations. The part that I zeroed into was “not my will by Thy Will be done.” Then I watched Bette Stevens’ video. SAME MESSAGE. Then I read your article SAME MESSAGE.

Then, I remembered LINDA CLAY’S “Holy Spirit Prompted Prayer for the United States” which has a similar implication. I just posted it here under your article.

“In beautifying the Cross to make it pleasing to look upon, people have forgotten that the true Cross of Jesus Christ was shocking, barbaric and appalling. The Cross, crucifixion, was a bloody, cruel, debasing, excruciatingly painful and sometimes lengthy form of execution. It is very difficult to comprehend; but Jesus comprehended and knew. This is why he asked the Father to remove this cup from him but said: ‘…NOT MY WILL, BUT THINE, BE DONE.’

(Luke 22:42) I really believe that this suffering in the garden was totally about himself. He comprehended and knew that it was him who would hang there and being 100% human he had a human’s dislike for the unwanted end that was before him. But, forever the model human forever giving himself as an example of what we should be, he, modelling the faith that we should experience, show us the way to go. ‘NOT MY WILL, BUT THINE, BE DONE’ is the prayer of one with a sanctified heart.”

January 17, 2017 8:31 pm

Amen, Peggy! This is is what’s it’s all about, the will of the Father – not ours. I listened to Bette’s video she made today, and yes, the Lord is saying the same thing to His anointed ones at this time, “It’s time to pray for His will to be done – not ours!”
Thank you for that link!

Peggy A.
January 18, 2017 6:37 am
Here’s another confirmation for DIANA’S post. [Also, Proverbs 3:5-7 is cited here. BETTE STEVENS gave that same Scripture in her latest video (also posted in the comments under Diana’s post here).] This word is through ALI WINTERS (awatchmanonthewall). WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 18, 2017 “Our Father which art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those that trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, for thine is the kingdom, the power, and the glory, forever and ever. Amen. Matthew 6 Bow down before Him, worship and adore Him. Lean not to your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path. Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil. Proverbs 3:5-7 The destiny of My people rest in the hand of The Potter. I will mold and make of each a vessel fit for service or a vessel to be discarded, rendered useless. Much is coming that will test the resolve of each vessel. Will you serve the King or be of no use in the kingdom of God? You will not stand before Me and declare ‘I never knew’ for you have been told. Do not allow the things of this world to steal your peace or your passion for Me. Good days, bad days but all days come from My hand. In all things give thanks for this is My desire for those who call Me LORD.… Read more »
Peggy A.
January 17, 2017 7:04 pm

Diana,
Please also see the word of today through Bette Stevens which I posted here under this article. It relates to your statement above.

Peggy A.
January 17, 2017 7:02 pm

Elizabeth,
This word of today from BETTE STEVENS (Z3 Author) confirms what you are saying. It is titled “Judgement Must Come” and is about 28 minutes.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
January 17, 2017 7:42 pm

Thank you I hadn’t seen this one!

January 17, 2017 7:11 pm

Peggy, thank you for the link to Bette. I love how the Holy Spirit coordinates and brings us all together.
Blessings to you, Sister!

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
January 17, 2017 6:35 am

Diana, I was praying against all this evil that seems to be coming and against the dreams of disaster and uprising I have had, and the same thing happen to me on Sunday. I texted a friend and told him that praying against these things are over, I told him what will be will be. We just have to pray God’s will b done. every time I tried to pray against these things it was such a quickening in my soul that I was praying wrong. I even told him something must be wrong with me I can’t pray against these things any longer. So your conformation is just what I needed. Thanks

January 17, 2017 11:18 am

Wow, Michelle! Thank you for sharing that awesome confirmation. And yeah, it makes you feel like an odd duck to pray upstream, as most everyone else is praying in the opposite direction!
Blessings to you!

Don
Don
January 17, 2017 12:10 pm

When I was praying about the recent Paris meeting of representatives of nations from around the world… I was led to change my prayer to acknowledge the written word concerning those who would try to divide the land God has given Israel; but, to also pray for mercy that confusion would arise and reign during the meeting… So, the nations would not agree to divide the land at this time… while Barack Obama is president.
My hope and prayer is that our President-elect Donald Trump will (like the U.K. representative at the meeting) not agree to dividing the land, but “stand” with Israel!

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
January 17, 2017 9:38 pm

Thank you Don. This is what I’m sensing as well. They are trying to push ahead of God’s timeline. I keep hearing, it’s not time.

Kerrie
Kerrie
January 17, 2017 5:11 pm

Just a small confirmation from a few days ago. My husband is a saved man, who has trouble sleeping and watches TV through the night and even sleeps with headphones on his head so the TV sound doesn’t stop, and I wanted to pray that he would employ his hours for the Lord but found myself blank. I asked the Lord what to pray and the Holy Spirit said “pray that My will is done in him.”

January 17, 2017 8:33 pm

Kerrie, this is what the Lord is saying to His people now. We need to forget about our will, and be fully in tune and praying for His will to be done.
Thanks for the confirmation!

Christine
January 18, 2017 4:52 am

I felt the same thing. Like I was praying wrong and I kept asking God how he wanted me to pray. I have not been able to pray that these things won’t happen either. It’s like I kept getting stopped dead in my tracks. Every time I tried, I kept hearing in my spirit that there is no stopping what is coming. I asked Him “What do we do?” and I instantly heard “Fear not, for I am with you.” It gave me instant peace. God’s will be done. God Bless you.

Peggy A.
January 17, 2017 7:05 pm

Michelle,
Also see Bette Stevens’ word which I posted under this article. It confirms what you just posted.

Cam
Cam
January 17, 2017 3:31 pm

Thanks for sharing this. There seems to be two camps now with those that are awake to what’s going on. 1. Those that believe we have been given a repreive with Trump to give us more time (more time to do what I don’t know) or those that might fall into this category thinking we can ‘pray it away’ like pray the judgments away and 2. Those that believe judgements are coming which we can’t change and those judgments are from the Lord to wake up sleeping Christians and bring many of those that might be lost today to Him. It seems like Rick Wiles has changed his view quite a bit and believes that we have been given a repreieve and Stan Johnson believes we have the ability to pray it away concerning the UN Resolution and the judgements. I respect both of these men and have contributed to their ministries but I don’t see how anything changes without judgement. I think many words here on Z3 confirm that judgement is headed our way and that we can’t change things. I pray that the Lord’s will be done and that he uses us in the midst of the judgements to those that need Him.

Savage
Savage
January 17, 2017 6:49 pm

A reprieve can be a cancellation or a postponement. When Ive heard Rick W mention this, I have assumed he means postponement (for an unknown period of time). I can’t see God outright cancelling the judgement any more than we can cancel the abortions weve done, or the dollars we’ve debased. Judgement isn’t about the presidents weve had or hope to have, it’s because of what us Americans have done!

January 17, 2017 8:34 pm

Savage, Amen, truth spoken!

Bob Adolph
January 18, 2017 12:17 am

Rick Wiles is wrapped up in his successful ministry and isn’t following the two state drama at all.

January 17, 2017 5:37 pm

Cam,
Well stated. Our Lord’s Holy, Righteous judgment is the only resolution for what we see happening in this blood soaked, sin-laden world.
Thank you for your comment, Cam!

Christine Beadsworth
January 17, 2017 6:01 am

Loved what you said about His judgments being righteous and that we do not need to fear them – if our lives are right with God. Its a good time to re-examine any fear that is lurking in our hearts concerning the times ahead. Its presence indicates that we have not ‘been made perfect in love’ and need to cry out for our eyes to be opened to have a full deep understanding and experience of His love AND DWELL in His love daily, as this scripture explains!! Then we will have peace and confidence on the day of Judgment, which is at the door by the way!

1Jn 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God has in us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him. 1Jn 4:17 In this is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment, that as He is, so also we are in this world. 1Jn 4:18 There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear, because fear has torment. He who fears has not been perfected in love.

January 17, 2017 12:38 pm

Christine,
Very true! We need to be watchful, and take every fearful thought captive. There is NO FEAR in LOVE!

Jeff Byerly
January 17, 2017 11:18 am

I have been feeling the same way as your group Dianne. I try to pray for peace but the the Holy Spirit inside of me prays for the will of God and that is for judgment to come because the harvest will be much more bountiful. Very few people in America are seeking the LORD, most are content with Trump promising to make America great again, something could never happen without the hand of God.
We need the judgments to start or nearly every person in America will end up in hell!
Isaiah 26:9 With my soul I have desired You in the night, Yes, by my spirit within me I will seek You early; For when Your judgments are in the earth, The inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.
Blessings ! Dianna

January 17, 2017 2:10 pm

Jeff,
Well said! The mainstream “church” is clinging to their hope in Trump to make all right and good again. They love this world and do not want to let go of it. A guy in church just pointed out to me that I didn’t need to worry about a thing, that he heard a “prophesy” stating Trump was bringing peace back to the world. I said, “What? Since when has this world had peace? That won’t come until Jesus (not Trump) sets up the Kingdom of God!” The good thing is, the man thought about it for a second, then said, “Yeah, you’re right!”
Blessings to you and the ministry!

Jeff Byerly
January 17, 2017 4:48 pm

The people in the church that I attend are much the same, but the good thing is that when the “sudfenlies” begin to happen I will be there to help strengthen and encourage them.
Diana you are such a blessing to the body of Christ! We will meet some day soon and I can’t wait to give you a great big hug!

Francy Carl
Francy
January 17, 2017 1:11 pm

Diana,

Thank you so much for this confirmation. I was prompted to share some of the excerpts from my journal from today: (I believe it ties in with what you received)

“Beloved, things are wrapping up, for the end is so near beloved…
…And as things are wrapping up in this world, things are accelerating quicker for My chosen ones. For my promises still stand and I will fulfill each and every promise I have given before I return”.

“So, yes many of my saints are getting entangled in fear and expectation that the worst will come, but they are losing focus of their own purpose. And are changing their faith for fear! No, beloved, no matter what the prophesy is do not be fearful for I have given the Spirit of sound mind, of peace and courage”.

“…keep your focus on Me! Do not despise prophecy but do not let you entangle by them. For I am always in control….. And My word does not fall to the ground”.

I believe the Lord is preparing us for what’s to come by letting us know what to expect to see around us but also for the amazing time that lies ahead for His chosen ones. We don’t have to fear but be excited and expectant of the amazing things God has store for us! Glory to God!

January 17, 2017 2:14 pm

Francy,
Thank you for sharing what you received from the Lord. Yes, He tells us what’s coming, but always lifts us up on eagles wings with such encouragement.
Thanks again, Francy!

Francy Carl
Francy
January 17, 2017 5:52 pm

Yes, Diana… our Lord is amazing! I’m in awe at His diligence and His unfailing love. He is faithful and it is such a great reminder to know that the world around us could be total chaos, but we can be safe under his wings of love and protection! Thank you Abba Father, Thank you Jesus and Thank you Precious Holy Spirit.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
January 17, 2017 1:35 pm

Amen Francy!

Francy Carl
Francy
January 17, 2017 5:54 pm

Hi Katie!
I have missed you dearly! Hoping everything is well on your end. Send me a little note when you get a chance. 🙂

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
January 17, 2017 6:13 pm

Missed talking to you too Francy! Love you ( :

Pat
January 17, 2017 2:53 pm

For the past week, all I have been able to pray is: Lord, Thy will be done.

Jen G
Jen G
January 17, 2017 2:01 pm

Thank you, Diana, for this amazingly powerful and beautiful message! I have also felt led to NOT pray against His judgements, but rather to pray that they come quickly and mercifully. From extreme personal experience, and as a severely backslidden Christian, it was through MUCH tribulation, pain and shaking that I was awoken from my slumber and have now committed the rest of my life to helping to bring in the final harvest (however I’m being called) and His Kingdom to earth. God bless you!

January 17, 2017 8:46 pm

Jen,
I’m with you, as I too had to go through intense tribulation before I finally cried out to God for HIS will to be done in my life. Now I wouldn’t trade one day of that tribulation period!
God bless!

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
January 17, 2017 6:31 am

You are perfect in all of your ways!! Blood of Christ cover us your people just as you covered your people and passed over them in Egypt. You alone are our righteousness. You alone cover our shameful nakedness, give us eyes to see and have refined us with holy fire. Wind of the Holy Spirit blow as we raise our sails to catch the wind of your will. May we respond and walk in the power, knowledge, wisdom and discernment of the Holy Spirit and not in the flesh. This is confirmation of the awakening vision I was given about three years ago and that was posted here on Z3. It is time for the cleansing of the church, judgement upon those bent on evil followed by empowerment for a great harvest. Thank you Abba for your mercies that are new every day! Yeshua be praised!

January 17, 2017 8:38 pm

Yes, Amen, Michael! May we be ready to be used mightily by the Lord in this great harvest!

Chloe
Chloe
January 17, 2017 4:57 am

Wow, Diana. What a powerful message! Yes! Let His will be done on the earth as in the heaven. Amen!