“Everything that has been buried for My people under the seas will be given up.”

The LORD says, “My peace will I give to My children in this hour, and comfort. Healing to all who have been broken and restoration to all that have been lost. For I will visit them, I will remove from them every mountain of despair and discouragement. I will undergird them and be their rearguard.”

Saints, this is a season of divine reversal and restoration. Be encouraged, The LORD thy God has not forgotten about you.

While in church yesterday the Holy Spirit showed me in a vision angels, many of them, descending with what appeared to be gold and silver. As I watched, I saw as they descended upon the waters of the earth and stood on them. As this happened, suddenly I saw as the waves began to roll and roll. Then I saw huge amounts of what appeared to be treasure boxes, jewels, precious stones, gold of all sorts, and I watched as they washed up on the shore.

I gazed in amazement until the Holy Spirit ministered to me and said, “Everything that has been buried for My people under the seas will be given up, the sea shall give up everything that has been swallowed.

I PROPHESY, that in this season, according to the Word of God (Job 20:15) He that swallowed down riches, your possessions, he shall vomit them up again. God shall cast them out of his belly in the mighty name of Jesus Christ!

The LORD also quickened my Spirit with these scriptures:

Then you shall see and become radiant, and your heart shall swell with joy; because the abundance of the sea shall be turned to you, the wealth of the Gentiles shall come to you. (Isaiah 60:5)

And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel. GET READY!!! (Isaiah 45:3)

Syreeta Thomas

Author: Syreeta Thomas

Syreeta Thomas a born again believer living in Kingston, Jamaica. She studied business at Rapid College of Commerce. Since 2009, she has worked as Business Development Manager at Craftsman Limited.

Syreeta is a proud mother of four beautiful children. Her goal and priority is to have an abundant life, to positively inspire whom I will, and to please God.

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
May 25, 2017 7:55 AM

I have been praying for exactly this same thing for some time; that the LORD would send his angels to the hidden treasures buried or lost at sea, and that they would bring them to his people. To restore that which was stolen and for the building of his kingdom. Incidentally, this is my second week at work after being unemployed (factory closed) for two years. My unemployment insurance ran out the same week I received an offer of employment! The LORD is amazing with HIS timing!

Amina Darden
Amina Darden
May 25, 2017 10:01 AM

Amen Martin! God is always on time.

Sandra
Sandra
May 25, 2017 1:38 PM

My spirit quickened as I read this 🙂

I also got the feeling that the prodigal sons and daughters, that were swallowed up by the sea of worldliness, will be returned also.

JOY
JOY
May 25, 2017 12:35 AM

I was feeling under attack and asked God to help and he said go look here and see. I see he is confirming victory to those who have battled long and hard and at times felt as though they were in over their heads . It has been a journey of faith building tests and trails . Stretching sometimes beyond what seems possible and yet here I am still believing for miracles. God loves the seconds before the midnight hour to show up and show off. All things are possible with God . He says when these current challenges are overcome , the next ones will be much more difficult so I say rejoice, it’s all good. We serve a good good Father. Amen

Amina Darden
Amina Darden
May 25, 2017 10:03 AM

Amen Joy! God is Awesome!

Martin
Martin
May 25, 2017 4:56 PM

Two days ago I have this dream about finding a diamond watch on the beach in a small hole while metal detecting. Then surrounding the small hole is a larger shallow hole that contains all kinds of gold chains etc. I am an avid metal detectorist in real life and have been doing this for about 7 years. This morning before going out detecting I read this post and got really excited for some reason. Low tide is at 2 so I was out about mid tide area, got a gold tone sound and out pops out a 14K yellow gold diamond and ruby ladies ring. It is absolutely beautiful! God is so good to me and has a great sense of humor. It reminded me of the treasure chest. I have had many encounters that are God related. My wife wants to give the ring away to a dear friend of ours which is fine with me. Concerning the diamond watch, three years ago I dug up a Tiffany diamond tank watch for the wife. 😇 She did not give that away!! God owns it all and delights in giving good things to His children. Hope this cheers up the readers, on a lighter note.

May 25, 2017 8:57 PM

That’s awesome Martin. I did not realize this would be fulfilled so literally and so fast!

Karen G
May 25, 2017 10:52 AM

For over the past 2 years seems like every biz try thinking I hear from God goes bad. Have a disabled husband and 2 little kids. Thank you for sharing encouragement.

Christina Holton
Christina Holton
May 27, 2017 7:53 AM

I am with you there. Remember GOD is always good, always on time and ever faithful. May you feel HIS presence today.

Taryn
Taryn
May 25, 2017 1:17 AM

Syreeta you are so precious!! U encourage me so much! The Lord had me in Isaiah 60 yesterday so thanks for the confirmation! Also, I regularly pray Isaiah 45:3! I love Psalm 58:11 “Surely the righteous still are rewarded; surely there is a God who judges the earth.” It is critical that our enemy & his servants see that the Lord rewards his True Servants because they will be witnesses of His love & kindness towards us & hopefully be driven to serve Jesus along with us!

Yawchal
Yawchal
May 26, 2017 12:01 PM

This truly spoke to me. I receive it for the First Nations peoples, and ALL that has been taken from them ( that includes the huge and marvellous treasures of peace and joy and love, and every blessing)
Of course this is for all God’s people
Also in scripture, it often speaks of many waters and the sea as peoples, tongues and nations, so could this also mean the transfer of wealth all over the world from those who have stolen so much?

Tasha
Tasha
May 27, 2017 7:16 PM

Yes, I agree, a HUGE restoration is coming for your people!!

Sandra
Sandra
May 26, 2017 1:20 PM

I want to share this video with you about Native Americans. Very exciting info!

Simon
Simon
May 25, 2017 3:57 AM

Syreeta, here is a confirmation from Neville Johnson in Australia;

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
May 25, 2017 9:18 AM

The Secret Place is Obedience

The Secret Place of the Lord Pt. 1

“Many successful attacks of the enemy is the believer stepping out of the secret place.”