“The way evangelism will be done from now on, for the final harvest, will be completely different.”

What the Lord said to me last night about passing of Billy Graham:

“Billy Graham signals by his passing, the end of an era of evangelism. The way evangelism will be done from now on, for the final harvest, will be completely different, for I am giving a double portion of what Billy had. All that he fell short in, I will replace in My children, and they will not fall short in representing Me to the world. The lost will be found, the blind will see, the sick will be healed. Double measure.

I am overjoyed to receive this man, a warrior for Me, into My arms. He receives the crown and honor deserving of a faithful servant who endured until the end. I did not grant him 100 years because, like Abraham, there was some unbelief about what I could and would do in him. He fell short of the 100 by one year only. Do not fall short, but live the fullest life, believing wholly in all I have written to you in My word. Take up the shield of faith and the breastplate of righteousness and with these you will do battle successfully putting the enemy to flight.”

I believe we must pray over all these prophetic words, saying yes Lord, have your way, do what is necessary in me in order that this might come to pass. There is more preparation ahead for us if we are going to be able to carry what has been prophesied here. There is more to this than leaning back in our chairs, smiling knowingly and saying amen, wouldn’t you agree?

Alison Pound

Author: Alison Pound

Alison Pound lives in Western Australia, has a creative bent and loves drawing and painting. She teaches piano, is married and has two children.
She gave her heart to the Lord in the early seventies at age twelve. Six years ago, the Lord drew her aside, out of church involvement and other activities to wait on Him in the quietness of home. An awakening occurred, and an intimacy with the Lord that had been missing. Prophetic words and some dreams about what was coming to America began to come.   As an Aussie, it seemed odd that the calling was not to prophecy over her own nation, but she believes the focus will change at some point.  Alison has a heart to be used in the final harvest, encouraging those using their gifts in all walks of life, for prayer ministry and in urging all to prepare for what coming.

Kirk
Kirk
February 22, 2018 1:41 AM

Many years ago I heard the Lord say roughly the following: ‘The days are coming when My people will be doing miracles in the streets. And it won’t be the big name evangelists, but will be the no-name, everyday Christians.’ I have been waiting on this word for almost 30 years and I think that time is finally at hand!!

Christine Beadsworth
February 22, 2018 2:29 AM

I BELIEVE THE BIG NAME EVANGELISTS AR PART OF THE OLD ORDER. THEY HARVESTED THE HARVESTERS OF THE MOVE BEING LAUNCHED NOW BY THE SPIRIT.
The old order and new order will be clearly visible.

Cornelius Kuipers
Cornelius Kuipers
February 22, 2018 2:34 AM

My grandparents converted at a BG rally

Kirk
Kirk
February 22, 2018 1:23 PM

Yes, I agree. I was just going to say something about new wineskins, but I see Elizabeth Marie beat me to it. So now I will say in the past few months (year) I have been under an inordinate amount of pressure and it sounds like that is a common experience lately to many. The picture I have been getting is like a trying to punch through a tough membrane. Kind of like trying to push your finger through a balloon. The pressure increases as you get closer to actually pushing through. The greatest amount of pressure is just before you finally pop it. I think things are finally starting to pop! Praise God!

Elizabeth Marie
February 22, 2018 10:29 AM

Yes, Christine! The LORD has shown me that the ‘old’ wineskins will be replaced with the ‘new!’

Sujit Thomas
February 22, 2018 12:40 AM

Our most excellent Father in heaven,

May we all say yes and amen to all that you wish to do in us, and may your Holy Spirit perfect us in every way we need to be perfected that we may be transformed into holy vessels of habitation unto you. And even as you do this mighty work in us, O Lord, remind us always that we are dust and that apart from you, we can do nothing, know nothing, and are nothing, lest we become proud and exalt ourselves thinking of ourselves more highly than we should. Keep us all humble and grounded, Father, so that like a little child we might humbly receive you into our hearts in the fullness of your person. May we submit ourselves to you like wet clay, and may you, dear Father, carry this great work in us through to completion, we pray in the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen!

Mikey H
Mikey H
February 22, 2018 11:55 AM

Hi y’all.
I just listened to a very moving testimony of love. Rick Joyner was sharing on his rant how when Jim Baker was in prison and he was being persecuted and feeling extremely low that he had let the whole country down and how he was receiving hate mail often. People would write him and wish him dead. Well Jim actually prayed that God would take him. He would watch Billy Graham on TV when he could. His job in prison would be to clean the toilets and one day he was busy cleaning and the guard came to call him as he had a visitor. Jim thought it was his lawyer as he didn’t get visitors and who was there to see him, but Billy Graham. Billy spent 8rs with him, and when he was released Anne was there to pick him up. They set him up in a very nice log cabin and restored him.

And that’s the love of God working in a man right there.
What a wonderful example you were Rev Graham.

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
February 22, 2018 5:29 PM

Love this, thankyou for sharing Mikey H.

Mikey H
Mikey H
February 23, 2018 12:35 AM

Bless you sister Alison.

Philip - Sydney
Philip - Sydney
February 21, 2018 8:56 PM

Hi Alison,
I fully support your comments.
100% commitment is required. The time for procrastination, half heartedness and delay is over.
Choose this day, Philip who you will serve whole heartedly
Phil

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
February 21, 2018 9:23 PM

Thanks Philip-Sydney. I thought to check the Hebrew number of Billy Grahams name: Strongs no. HO578 There are just 2 verses of scripture with this number.
Isaiah 3:26And her gates shall lament and mourn; and she being desolate shall sit upon the ground.
Isaiah 19:8The fishers also shall mourn, and all they that cast angle into the brooks shall lament, and they that spread nets upon the waters shall languish.
Both chapters, 3 and 19 I believe are speaking of the hour we now are in. This is the world stage on which we will be evangelizing. In the midst of war, judgement, mourning. This is why we urgently need to get into that secret place with the Father, to transform us, that we might complete the great commission.

Garry
Garry
February 22, 2018 1:25 PM

There is another Divine prop on the world stage which has not been seen in the last act through the late Billy Graham’s life.
It will be found in the little scroll in the book of Revelation chapter 10.The operative word in the last versus of the chapter is “again”.
It is in this context that the final scenes of the last harvest will take place.

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
February 22, 2018 3:34 PM

Nice find, Garry. It is needed so badly.

gar
gar
February 22, 2018 6:23 PM

The three implemented this find. It was already done and sealed during the life of Daniel in 12:4.” But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

A sealed book( bible) enabled the world( Protestand and Catholic centric aka zionism)) to populate while Yah used a sealed bible to fulfill the ” scatter” promise to Abraham. Had he left it to us humans it would have been all messed up! Such wisdom!

Francine
February 21, 2018 8:17 PM

Hallelujah. What a wonderful word ! Lord so be it !
May the lost be found, the blind see, the sick be healed. Double measure!

Lester
February 22, 2018 12:28 AM

Amen. Lord let it be according to Your Will and Your Word.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
February 21, 2018 10:55 PM
Matt NZ
Matt NZ
February 21, 2018 11:26 PM
Elizabeth Marie
February 22, 2018 10:38 AM

Matt, I believe this is a mighty word from the LORD! Yes, things are going to change ‘quickly’….this is the same ‘word’ that I heard about Rev. Graham’s passing!

I think the first paragraph of Bryon’s prophecy is possibly referring to N.K.?? I had a dream of it being broken up into pieces. The country to the ‘north,’ I believe, might refer to Russia….the bear!

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
February 21, 2018 9:42 PM

From the Daily Crow: Billy Graham Passes Away At The Age Of 99. Graham died, or, more accurately, fell asleep (1 Thess. 4:13–18), exactly 153 days after Feast of Trumpets 2017 and 88 days before Pentecost 2018. Abraham was 99 years old when God established an everlasting covenant with him, changed his name from Abram, commanded him to be circumcised, and promised him a son—the son of promise—not only Isaac, but also Christ and the Church.
My comments: we see in the numbers 99 and 88 a doubling. And the number 153 – the number of fish caught in the net mentioned in John21:11.
Coincidence? I don’t think so.

Christine Beadsworth
February 22, 2018 12:59 AM

153 is gematria for ‘the sons of God’,’Passover’ and ‘I will cause to inherit’!! What a powerful witness to all we have felt the Lord saying. We are crossing out of the world system into the wilderness to the place prepared to receive our full inheritance!
Alison I agree evangelism will be totally different. Many are preparing stadiums but I believe it will be one on one, the true church released to operate in the power of the resurrected Christ to bring in the harvest! Those led by the Spirit of God are the sons of God.

Christine Beadsworth
February 22, 2018 1:02 AM

And the gematria of 99 is astounding:

Elizabeth Marie
February 22, 2018 10:58 AM

wow, Alison! Yesterday the LORD lead me to John 21:11 where it talks about this great ‘harvest of fish’ being 153!!! The great harvest is coming…..it is coming through the fire of trials.

Yesterday I received a dream of fishing! I was standing in the front of a large lawn of a nearby house. It was winter outside……it almost felt like Alaska because the snow was knee deep and all around was snow…..very barren! I had a large fishing pole in my hand and was told to throw it far out into the lawn of snow. I thought to myself, how strange to fish in the snow, but I did it anyway. Immediately, I felt a tug on my line, and in the distance I saw something moving. I then reeled in this giant, fat fish that was at least 2 feet long! End of Dream.

I think the LORD was showing me the beginning of this harvest that is coming! It will be BIG and it will come from places least expected!

“Simon Peter went up and dragged the net to land, full of large fish, one hundred and fifty-three; and although there were so many, the net was not broken.” John 21:11

Tyreece
Tyreece
February 22, 2018 12:10 AM

Image how much more evangelism can be done with people who live in their cars

Jeanne
Jeanne
February 23, 2018 7:26 AM

I want to add that several years ago, I was thinking that Billy Graham was our “Methuselah.” Methuselah was Noah’s grandfather. Many years ago in one of my father’s sermons, he told us the meaning of Methuselah’s name: “after he dies, judgement.” Methuselah died 7 days before the flood began, if I recall correctly. He was a marker and his name was prophetic—even as Noah’s was.