European Patent Application Connects Barack Obama with Animating the Beast

beast

More evidence was shared today pointing to Barack Obama as the first beast identified in Revelation 13:1-4. An image of Obama’s face, as shown above, was included on page 9 of a European Patent Application, which was filed on July 24 2013 for the purpose of “Animating the Beast.” The image shows points tracked by the program to convert a video into a “human-like virtual avatar.”

The following excerpt comes from the description, which appeared on the patent application:

“The application requests a patent for a computer-implemented method and apparatus for performing a head animation to generate an animated head movement, said method comprising: Tracking the pose (or position) of the head through a sample video.”

The field of invention is identified as follows:

“The present invention relates to a computer-implemented method for animating a head movement with corresponding apparatus. This invention is related to the field of human-like virtual avatars. More specifically, it increases the realism and naturalness of the head movements of a speaking avatar.”

Somebody in Europe went to a lot of trouble to create this animation process and apply for a patent. The process requires legal assistance from a patent attorney, so it is not cheap. Development of this high-tech process requires highly skilled developers. Who would consider this a worthwhile use of their time? Whoever it was must be well funded, highly motivated, and openly promoting Barack Obama as the beast.

The Bible warns about a second beast, called the false prophet, who will arise in the last days to help promote the first beast, called the antichrist, by performing supernatural signs in the presence of the first beast to deceive the world into believing and following him. The false prophet is an unholy promoter of the false messiah, similar to how the Holy Spirit is a holy promoter of the true Messiah, the Lord Jesus Christ. The false prophet will tell those who dwell on the earth to make an image of the beast. He will then give breath to the image of the beast so it would even speak (Revelation 13:11-14).

The second beast will also act as the law enforcement agent for the first beast, putting to death anyone who refuses to worship the image of the beast (Revelation 13:15).

In my previous post, I shared how the image of the beast will be a 3-dimensional holographic image that will look like a real person, which is the goal of the process identified in this patent application.

The patent application was shared with blogger Jonathan Kleck last month. He shared it today by posting the 9-minute video shown below.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other digital formats but only with full attribution to the author, a clickable link to http://Z3news.com, and no changes to the title or body of the article. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats please contact us.

Please donate now to support Z3 News.

donate

September 21, 2016 11:19 pm

Interesting.
Was just thinking today, this man is LAWLESS!
I mean we know that , but it really stood out to me i think after watching a clip , like all over again.
The first time my eyes were opened was when i saw, everything about him was a Lie! Starting with his name, everything! Deception! i couldn’t believe it..
Talking about his name, when later i learned the meaning of his “second” name , i had this feeling, actually the same feeling to be exact , as i did when i first heard about Cern. (I didn’t care to know about Cern at first, i knew it was evil whatever it was and because of the feeling i got , i at first didn’t want to learn more) So I had that same sick like feeling in my stomack or spirit about the meaning of his name, which we all know now.
And today, it just stood out for me so strong, the man is “LAWLESS”! He is Lawless! He has turned this world upside down! The middle east for sure!! With his arab spring!
All the Christian behadings it’s because of him!! The mess he made there!! (makes me so mad!)
He turned the laws here upside down Supreme court! Comon Core!
Lit the White house up in rainbow colors! Who does that?!!?
(we can go on and on it’s like a neverending frighttrain of destruction.,)
He acts like a King changes laws without Congress and he doesnt care! and gets away with it!…

LAWLESS!….
(Can’t get the word out of my head!)

(and US just bombed Syrian army and let ISIS advance!:/ L A W L E SS!!!)

September 22, 2016 6:53 am

Cali,
It sounds like the Holy Spirit is broadcasting that word to you, something like an emergency alert message.

Linda Clay
September 21, 2016 11:51 pm

EXCELLENT post, James, thank you. Some see the TRUTH, yet most? Not. However, this post is more evidence for the masses of the members of “Club Cognigive Dissonence”, where this truth does not fit the “Left Behind” series. Nope, it’s much easier to blow off testimony, after testimony, after testimony of those of us who have been given the revelation and I’ll quote it yet again as given to me by the Holy Spirit in 2011:

OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST”

Sadly, James, the Holy Spirit also let me know many would see the evil rising on Obama, but MOST would NOT see him as THE antichrist. At least we have been doing our job in warning. . . And warning . . . And warning . . . And warning some more any time we are prompted.

It gets quite old, but maybe one more might actually TAKE IT TO THE LORD IN PRAYER, rather than just blowing the whole thing off, saying “I don’t believe he’s the antichrist.”

September 22, 2016 12:52 pm

Hey Linda. When the conversation warrants it, I share that revelation with patients in my office frequently and they almost always shake their head no. The same consistent thing I hear regularly is something along the lines of “I thought the AC was supposed to be this amazing person who tricks everybody? Nobody even likes Obama. Their is no way he could be the AC”.

It comes back to what the masses have been taught and trained to look for. Their perception of the AC is wrong just like the jews perception of the messiah was wrong. By the way go back to 2007/2008 and you swill see that he did decieve the whole world. they even gave him the nobel peace prize.

But even if someones perception is spot on…I beleive it is only a revelation that you can recieve from the HS. When Peter said “you are the Christ, the son of the living God”. Jesus replied “blessed are you Simon Bar-jonah, for flesh and blood did not reveal this to you but my father who is heaven. I beleive it is the same for the AC. You cant logic your way into beleiving it. You must do what Linda always suggests which is to seek the Lord and then it will be revelaed to you.

September 22, 2016 1:17 pm

Good point carmackian, kinda like the Rapture, it is not going to be when people say it will like Sep 2015, of course not.
Yes Deception, we are living in the days of Deception, watch out and look up

Linda Clay
September 22, 2016 3:56 pm

Thank you Carmackian. Indeed we get that glazed eye look. But interestingly enough, the few times I was prompted to share it here some people said “yes he is” .. . Hmmmmm. . . Interesting.

Yes, only the Holy Spirit can confirm this, because it just doesn’t “make sense”.

Frank Dollbaum
Frank Dollbaum
September 22, 2016 12:43 pm
Amen Linda! I can barely convince people to read their Bible let alone tell them Obama is the Antichrist. I wasn’t sure myself a few months ago around when you were on Tribulation-now and your conviction and humility in that interview was very convincing. So I turned off all the noise and got into my prayer closet and spent the last few months focusing on the Lord and spending time with Him so He could lead me and teach me. I didn’t ask the Lord specifically about Obama but He revealed it to me in His own way for me. Thank you for your continued diligence and persistence! You have been a blessing to me. God bless you! Proverbs 3:5-8, 11-13, 21-26, 33-35 NKJV 5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; 6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct[a] your paths. 7 Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the Lord and depart from evil. 8 It will be health to your flesh,[b] And strength[c] to your bones. 11 My son, do not despise the chastening of the Lord, Nor detest His correction; 12 For whom the Lord loves He corrects, Just as a father the son in whom he delights. 13 Happy is the man who finds wisdom, And the man who gains understanding; 21 My son, let them not depart from your eyes— Keep sound wisdom and discretion; 22 So they will be life to your soul And grace to your neck. 23 Then you will walk safely in your way, And your foot will not stumble. 24 When you lie down, you will not be afraid; Yes, you will lie down and your sleep will be sweet. 25 Do not be afraid of… Read more »
Linda Clay
September 22, 2016 3:59 pm

Thank you very much for sharing that, Frank. I truly appreciate hearing this. It helps me know some of those warning seeds are taking root, but more importantly . . It’s causing people to seek the LORD, which is the MOST important. These prophecies are a really good way to develop a stronger relationship with the Holy Spirit for confirmation. ALL prophecies, dreams, visions and “words” need to be confirmed by Him. There’s too much mixture in the prophetic community and any of us are subject to error, particularly in the interpretation.

Blessings to you.

Carol
September 22, 2016 10:42 pm

So often in customer service you just hear the complaints. I would also like to tell you in a public forum that your truth and faithfulness to the Lord’s message has also been a huge blessing to me. I LOVE how you TRY and steer the sheep and goats as their caring shepherdess into a deeper relationship with the revelations of Holy Spirit. Please reserve a space and time for me in heaven to meet and worship the Lord together in spirit and truth. I wish you lived in No. Calif! Blessings today and I look forward to seeing your reward in eternity for your faithful service to our King Jesus.

September 22, 2016 12:39 pm

Yes Linda he is the antichrist. It is quite obvious to see actually. The man came in as a lamb and was touted in multiple magazines as “our Savior” and he swooned the masses with his promise “of change” but noone asked where he came from, what kind of change and he played around being charming and personable. DID YESHUA REALLY REVEAL THE NAME OF THE ANTICHRIST? HERE IS THE VIDEO 4 MIN LONG. PEOPLE WILL HAVE THEIR ANSWER. YES HE DID REVEAL IT.

Linda Clay
September 22, 2016 4:01 pm

Yes, Anna, obvious when the Holy Spirit reveals it to us. I didn’t know that until He revealed it to me in 2011. I was sadly one of the deceived (and LUKEWARM) Churchians who voted for him the first time around. . . OH UGGG!!! And yes I repented from that and now have to be one of the warning voices.

September 22, 2016 4:42 pm

oh and many made this mistake. the reason I didn’t like him from the beginning is because he was all smoke and mirrors. I have always been able to read people very well and i could see right through his fake smile etc. Father blessed me with that gift long time ago since i was a child. I was street smart and could spot a con man a mile away. that was him.

September 22, 2016 4:39 pm

I remember getting something in my spirit when he was elected and knew it was going to be awful but I didn’t vote for him because we were to vote for the person that was moral. Obama had mentioned he was okay with abortions. Many fell for his lies and also they fell for the word “free” that he was going to give things out for free. Well he has given all our money away and we have what? 2/3rds or close to it on govt assistance now? i know it has doubled since he came on board. Nothing in life is free and someone had to pay for it.
then of course, he spent the rest of the money on his golf trips and his luxurious vacations. He sure enjoyed cleaning us out didn’t he?

September 22, 2016 6:31 pm

Amen, Anna.

Daniel
Daniel
September 22, 2016 10:35 am

Linda, God calls the AC “The Assyrian”. Have you been able to reconcile this term to Obama? This is what trips me up. How can Obama be the AC if God calls him the Assyrian? A thought… is it because he is the prince of ISIS? He created them and supplies them with the full support of the globalist John McCain.

Linda Clay
September 22, 2016 11:25 am

Hello Daniel,
When given a revelation, dream, vision or “Word”, it’s vital for any of us to take it to the LORD in prayer and receive confirmation. I didn’t start sharing this warning immediately and indeed had to have ALOT of confirmation.

Regarding your question. . . That is a minor issue, compared to the overwhelming evidence given to me and through research. You can look at my posts regarding Obama. Many research links there.

Specifically about “the Assyrian”. I have read Kenya was actually a part of the Assyrian Empire of 824-625B.C, with Kenya being his likely “birthplace” . . . However, one must look at these things also with “spiritual eyes and ears”. If you look at the history of Assyria, it’s a picture of what we can easily call “The U.S.A. Empire”.

However, Biblical scholars all do not agree with the assertion that the AC is called “The Assyrian”, as discussed in this article:

Here’s the bottom line: PLEASE PRAY ABOUT THAT REVELATION. No amount of documentation or number of testimonies will “convince” anybody of this revelation . . . Only the Holy Spirit can confirm that which He revealed. It will NOT make sense to “the natural mind”.

Linda Daviduk
Linda Daviduk
September 22, 2016 12:40 pm

Daniel,James wrote an article on May 07,2016 entitled Obama Now Arising to New Role as King of Assyria. This should help.

September 22, 2016 11:31 am

Daniel,
I’m not sure eater, like you say.
But it’s crazy how many people have dreams about this man. And the man is Lawless! If anyone was Ever Lawless, he is. And he hates Israel! Christians..i don’t know i know but Ezekiel38 is upon us so is Isaiah17!
We know “he” is here!
Btw Israel<3!

September 22, 2016 12:04 pm

The thing is, do we really know his whole past? his whole real background?
Im watching , checking my spirit and The Word.
he is not my maine focus, but he’s in our face, he’s in everyones face!
Like i said above he made a huge mess!!

September 22, 2016 1:11 pm

Basically back than something was shown to me, my eyes opened. I was blown by the ” Deception”
But i never really prayed is he really . If that makes sense, but things just keep adding up
Blessings

Linda Clay
September 22, 2016 4:03 pm

Hello Cali,
I highly recommend you pray about Obama-THE-antichrist. It’s for your benefit and it’s to help you learn how to discern the truth of this. Ask the LORD: “Is Obama really THE antichrist? Please confirm that to me one way or the other.”
This will also help you strengthen your relationship with the Holy Spirit . . . He’s there . . Ask HIM.

Manof
Manof
September 22, 2016 11:28 am

Daniel -I don’t think AC is the Assyrian. This is a popular misconception. The Assyrian is Gog. Both Gog and The Assyrian attack Israel in order to “take a plunder/loot and a prey”. Gog/Assyrian is killed and buried in Israel. In contrast, the AC does not attack Israel to take plunder, but to destroy the Jews/Gods people and the AC is not killed and buried in Israel. The AC is thrown alive into the Lake of Fire. AC is not interested in the “loot” of Israel

The Assyrian/Gog and the AC are mutually exclusive. They can’t be the same if one is killed and buried in Israel while the AC is thrown alive into the lake of fire. The connection tying The Assyrian to Gog between the prophets is plain when you see the same phrase used to describe Gog and the Assyrian as to why he attacks israel leading only a few nations against Israel to “take a plunder…”. Again in contrast the AC doesn’t lead a few nations against Israel, he leads all nations against Israel.

Here are some scriptures

The Assyrian will be crushed on the mountains of God’s land, which is Israel (Isaiah 14:25). Similarly, Gog also will fall on the mountains of Israel (Ezekiel 39:4), and Gog and his hordes will be buried in Israel (39:11). On the contrary, the beast or AC, along with the false prophet, will be thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur (Revelation 19:20).

Blessings
Manof Tar

September 22, 2016 9:47 pm

did you watch the video of the 15yr old Israeli boy who doesn’t belong to any synagogue since he was not doing what he should have been doing but got very ill, died and was brought to heaven and they showed him there that OBAMA IS GOG and Gog can be a person. Also he was told that WWIII started on 9/11/2015 and we will be in it soon. Also that Jesus’s return is very very soon and not years and years away.
they even psychoanalyzed him to see if he was telling the truth and not one psychologist or psychiatrist said he was lying. They all said he was telling the truth.

if I find the link I will post on here and it’s 15 min long. I will look for it again and later post it on here.

Manof
Manof
September 23, 2016 4:14 pm

Anna – I do recall seeing that video. I think if Obama is Gog, then he must also be The Assyrian. Not sure how he would be considered Assyrian, but I have to say I am not sad to think that he might get buried in the mountains of Israel after being pummeled with hail from God. I wonder how Obama could manage to marshall Libya,Ethopia and Iran and then lead them into battle against Israel to plunder Israel. Not sure what they would be interested in plundering exactly or why on each they would follow Obama. Obama seems more comfortable on a golf course than a battlefield : )

Blessings
Manof Tar

anna
anna
September 24, 2016 10:32 am

take it to the Lord in prayer and read what it says and then click underneath
COMPLETE Version in English Natan 15 Year Old Boy…

Dec 18, 2015 … COMPLETE Version in English Natan 15 Year Old Prophecy Now … Was the Original FULL Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvXji. … 15 Year-Old Secular Jewish Boy Nathan’s Vision of WWIII on Blood Moon: …

anna
anna
September 24, 2016 10:29 am

Take it to the Holy Spirit in prayer but remember Jesus is always among us right? He is up above but sees all and knows all. Here is the longer version of it.
Near-death experience of 15 Years old that saw Heaven,…
i 101,789 views

September 24, 2016 10:20 am

Israeli Teen Returns from 15 Minutes of Clinical Death with …
As 15-year-old secular Israeli boy named Natan had … mark of the video, the young boy speaks about the messiah … fear of Heaven and not …
[Search domain http://www.breakingisraelnews.com] breakingisraelnews.com/54425/following-near-death-experien

September 24, 2016 10:15 am

i have been busy but will get that video and share on here. Obama is clever at his “lack of skill” and making people believe he knows nothing yet behind closed doors there is a monster there that will flip you out in the end. Remember satan is a DECEIVER and has you been deceiving millions so far? Do most think he is some idiot or just not smart enough to pull anything off? Has he not LIED HIS WAY THROUGH the presidency? He is a MUSLIM and those in the Middle East are his friends. Of course they will work with him! You know he has a half brother who is head of muslim brotherhood right? Let me find that video and share it. On Z3news here Linda Clay has tons of proof that Obama is the antichrist too!!! And thousands of people have had dreams and visions he is also. Too many to discount that he is not the a/c!!!

Pope is false prophet and his name doesn’t have to be Peter like everyone thinks either. They were to be able to fool us and they did it.

Bob Adolph
September 22, 2016 9:34 am

Thanks James for this interesting post. Linda, the Left Behind series and Obama being the coming A/C are not mutually exclusive.

Linda Clay
September 22, 2016 11:32 am

Hello Bob,
Sadly, those who subscribe to the “Left Behind” series also believe in the Pre-Trib rapture theory that was marketed in the 1800s by Darby and promoted recently by Hollywood to continue that deception in order to have a huge falling away of Christians who believed the false doctrine that gives false hope (yes, OUCH, toes stepped on, but the truth will be seen soon enough . . No “poof, outta here” for U.S. Citizens, any more than it was for Syrian Christians who got beheaded). Corrie TenBoom warned about this false doctrine that Chinese Christians believed when the communists were starting to take over. . . Many fell away when they realized they weren’t “proofed”; so too will it be when the chaos, death and destruction erupt here in the U.S. A. . . . Ok, off my soapbox now.

AND . . . Many believe The AC will be European. Actually Obama is descended from European royality.

September 22, 2016 1:06 pm

Hey Linda, the Jesuits were instrumental in propagated the pre-trib rapture too. If you know anything about them, they take a blood oath to serve the black pope but that is a whole other story.

Many of my 60-90 year old wonderful older chistian patients whom I have many. They know I love to talk about the lord, they come in he office regularly. They are ALL pre-trib rapture people. They often tell me “we dont have to worry about ISIS or the enemy because we are leaving anyday now”. The sneaky devil has really done a number on them, They have no way of reconciling the fact that all of the christians are being murdered around the world right now…but not 1st class american christianity. God wouldnt allow them to persecute us becaue were americans. God bless them. They are the WW2 generation and have such patriotism…almost to a fault because they really think God shows favoritism towards america even today as we have become babylon. This is when I have to gently have an open discussion with them.

I beleive one component of the “falling away” or apsotasia spoken of in 2 thes 2 is these poor folks. They are so commited to this notion, that I worry for them that when persecution comes and they havent been taken out, they will be down on the Lord and fall away. That breaks my heart to think about that because many of them are amazing sweet elderly people. I dont want them to lose the prize at the end of the race. I tell them the truth. Some of them recieve it and some do not.

Linda Clay
September 22, 2016 4:07 pm

Sadly true, Carmackian. MOST professing Christians in the USA think we’ll be “poofed outta here, before things get bad.” When the truth hits and uhhhh. . . Ohhhh. . . We’re still here. MANY will fall away.

September 22, 2016 9:57 pm

truth! yes God is not partial to man and why would he allow those in other countries to be martyred and suffer in his name but we get off the hook because we live in the USA? that makes no sense at all how people can even think that. Also, tribulation is testing of the saints. God has no reason to test those that never heard of him ever or read the Bible but has every reason to test those that professed his name all their lives yet is their heart with him when they go through the torment, beheading or whatever it will be? Will they fall away and take the mark or will they stand and endure til the end and die for Him? He is about to test their love for Him. America is full of church halelujahs and I love Jesus but do they really ? now we shall see who does and who does not.
the laodociean church will be severely tried and tested now.

wake up people! noone is flying out of here!! better buckle your seatbelt and get ready for the ride! Don’t give in and stand for God and you will make it in the end!!

if there was a pre trib rapture then those in other countries would have also been taken and not had to suffer like they did.

September 22, 2016 10:13 pm

Wow and wow, Anna. You have written powerful words!

September 22, 2016 10:30 pm

it is the truth Peggy. look at all those lukewarm ones out they’re with one foot in the world and one foot in the Word. They go to their churches yet do they live with change in their lives?
I have been tested several times by God myself and I am not a lukewarm person. But he still tested me to see if I really love him. He reads the hearts of man and even the true followers get tested. Even the elect can fall away when this all goes down.
if you are the most popular at church and everyone loves you there, something is not right. Remember if they don’t hate you then you need to re examine your heart with Him. Because they all hated Jesus did they not?
I remember getting really sad and discouraged on FB a few years ago and they were all hating me royally together. I cried and the Holy Spirit said “remember they hated me first”
and that encouraged me to keep going! And that to this day, keeps me encouraged! At least they didn’t stone me lol (well not yet anyway).

my girlfriend was shown she will be beheaded in his name. She said it scared her at first but no longer does and that she will not bow to Satan no matter what.

September 22, 2016 10:48 pm

Anna,
Wow and wow again. Indeed you have written another set of powerful words! I have 4 good friends that are Believers.
All 4 have gone through being “hated.”

One friend heard the Lord say, “They spit on My Son.”
That’s similar to what you heard. And something else I remember she heard: “My WORD is REALITY (eternal). Everything else is unreal (temporal).”

I put in the parenthesis with my own words/ interpretation……Peggy

September 22, 2016 11:07 pm

Wow! I like that “MY WORD IS REALITY (ETERNAL). EVERYTHING ELSE IS UNREAL (TEMPORAL).” That is oh so true! we are like flowers fading away

one time i was hated so much by my own family for telling them the truth that i was bawling my eyes out and ran from the house and just started walking and crying. All of a sudden i smelled a beautiful fragrance of jasmine. there was no jasmine around. I sat on a park bench and it was there with me.
later someone told me that was Jesus sitting and walking with me. He came to comfort me!! It was such a beautiful
scent. I really love Him for he is the only one that never leaves me!!! Through it all He is there!

September 22, 2016 11:21 pm

Anna,
Brings to mind the great Hymn

IMMORTAL, INVISIBLE, GOD ONLY WISE
[Text: Walter Chalmers Smith
Music: Welsh melody from John Roberts’s Canaidau y Cyssegr
Tune: ST. DENIO]

1. Immortal, invisible, God only wise,
in light inaccessible hid from our eyes,
most Blessed, most Glorious, the Ancient of Days,
Almighty, Victorious, Thy Great Name we praise.

2. Unresting, unhasting, and silent as light,
nor wanting, nor wasting, Thou rulest in might;
Thy justice like mountains high soaring above
Thy clouds which are fountains of goodness and love.

3. To all, life Thou givest, to both great and small;
in all life thou livest, the true Life of all;
we blossom and flourish as leaves on the tree,
and wither and perish, but naught changeth Thee.

4. Thou reignest in glory; Thou dwellest in light;
Thine angels adore thee, all veiling their sight;
all laud we would render: O help us to see
’tis only the splendor of light hideth Thee.

{and the Holy Spirit was on me as I just read through it. Amen.}

September 22, 2016 10:59 pm

Anna,
Perhaps reading this blog would help your friend. I will pray for your friend and for all of us that we endure to the end.
This life is but a vapor compared to ETERNITY- forever, and ever and ever……..

In this vision through LINDA CLAY, there is a special grace included in this martyrdom.

Also, for some reason I was just led to share this post with everyone here that may be interested. This is another post through LINDA CLAY.

“Warning Dream: That Which is Precious Will Be Taken Away By Betrayal.”

It shows several different areas of betrayal. Good to be aware of this. Forewarned is Forearmed.

September 22, 2016 11:13 pm

you know i also heard him ask me once
would you die for Me? I answered yes. and then was hoping he meant die to self only & give up everything for Him but that remains yet to be seen right?
on FB lots of people said they were told they would be beheaded here in this nation. He has not said that to me.

Carmackian
Carmackian
September 22, 2016 11:22 pm

For a long time and for many different reasons, I have felt like this may happen to me…. To the point where sometimes in prayer time I feel urged to visualize it… Almost like a mental exercise. Not sure what to make of it ? Im certain it’s not from the enemy.

September 22, 2016 11:28 pm

wow, some guy once said he dreamt he was in the line going to the gallows and he wet his pants and then he felt a hand on his shoulder, looked to his right and saw Jesus was there with him. Then they took him and finished him off. He wasn’t scared after he saw Him. I am trying to remember the guy’s name but can’t remember it right now.

why visualize it? so you can be ready?

Carmackian
Carmackian
September 22, 2016 11:33 pm

I’m not really sure. Doesn’t happen often. But when it does, it is strange. It’s just a feeling… May be nothing.. Or may be something. Time will tell. At this point it doesn’t matter… Its not up to me anyway. I already surrendered my life , and my death a long time ago. Now I’m focused on my loved ones and my little girls. I think about this verse a lot: Don’t fear the one that can take your life, fear the one that can take your soul.

September 22, 2016 11:44 pm

AMEN and I think we all should pray everyday for each other now as this starts to happen and pray for strength to endure so then we can all dance later with joy!! We need to keep each other lifted up now because we know what is coming!
Mourning is but for the night but joy comes in the morning!

September 23, 2016 12:17 am

OK, last one for tonight…..Anna, your last sentence
“Mourning is but for the night but joy comes in the morning!”

Here’s a perfomance of the choral anthem “JOY IN THE MORNING” composed by Natalie Sleeth. This choir really shows JOY on their faces, too. This is an anthem that I have accompanied on both piano and organ as well as performed in choirs:

anna
anna
September 23, 2016 8:38 am

I got thrown out of choir as a child. I cried and cried and now I know why I got thrown out. My voice is awful for singing and even my cat runs. lol
thanks for sending.

September 23, 2016 9:09 am

Anna,
It’s perfectly fine if your voice is “awful”!!
If you sing to the Lord from the love in your heart, it’s absolutely BEAUTIFUL to Him. He’s a God of hearts!

[Plus, I really believe that everyone will automatically be musically gifted in Heaven. The very atmosphere there is WORSHIP!]

I heard of a recent small conference “prayer call” where the group put on a Youtube video or two for singing along/worship. By their own admission, I heard that they sounded “bad.” HOWEVER, the Presence of the Holy Spirit fell on them after a time!! (They were from different states in the U.S.)

He inhabits the praises of His people dwelling together in unity. There musical talent level or voice quality is NOT important for that to happen!!!

Sandra
Sandra
September 23, 2016 5:22 pm

I was praying for children (in general) and my body was taken over with the deepest level of grief I’ve ever felt before. My back arched, head went back and mouth opened at the same time as I sobbed. In my spirit I knew that Jesus was letting me experience the grief he feels when he watches us destroy ourselves and each other, and for what will become of those that continue in rebellion. I also had the feeling that I would be experiencing that same grief over my own children one day…

September 22, 2016 11:37 pm

Anna,
I’m wondering if you’r referring to KEN PETERS in the Prophecy Club Video “I Saw the Tribulation.” That was a truly moving account. I believe the “beheader” also took off his hood at one point and said “I can’t do this to these people (Believers) anymore.”

September 22, 2016 11:41 pm

yup that is the man! thanks because i read so many things it is hard to remember all the names. the beheader said this one bleeds too much and then it was when he said he couldn’t do it anymore. It really moved me too!

September 22, 2016 11:29 pm

Here’s words to a great Hymn that I haven’t seen included in modern hymnals. However, it couldn’t be more applicable for today. Anna, I thought of this in reference to your friend, but it really goes for all of us fervently praying to endure ’til the finish.

ONCE TO EVERY MAN AND NATION
Words by James Russell Lowell in 1845

1. Once to every man and nation, comes the moment to decide,
In the strife of Truth with falsehood, for the Good or evil side;
Some great cause, some great decision, offering each the bloom or blight,
And the choice goes by forever, ‘twixt that darkness and that Light.

2. Then to side with Truth is noble, when we share her wretched crust,
‘Ere her “cause” bring fame and profit, and ’tis prosperous to be “just”;
Then it is the brave man chooses while the coward stands aside.
Till the multitude make virtue of the Faith they had denied.

3. By the light of burning martyrs, Jesus, Thy bleeding feet I track.
Toiling up new Calvarys ever, with the cross that turns not back;
New occasions teach new duties. Time makes ancient Good uncouth.
They must upward still and onward, who would keep abreast of Truth.

4. Though the cause of evil prosper, yet the Truth alone is strong;
Though her portion be the scaffold, and upon the throne be wrong;
Yet that scaffold sways the future, and behind the dim unknown,
Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above His own.

+Robert
September 24, 2016 11:08 pm

I think the reason it may not be in many “new” hymnals, is because the song is not about “me.”

September 22, 2016 10:20 pm

Anna,
Here’s a good blog post through LINDA CLAY about the “Territorial Demon of Pride Over the United States.”

Richard
Richard
September 22, 2016 10:24 pm

Not exactly true or logical. Just because it hasn’t happened yet doesn’t mean it won’t.
But I’m not counting on it just yet.

September 22, 2016 10:48 pm

?????????????? what is not true or logical? that we will be tested here soon and that noone is flying out of here? just wondering. lol
as we go through things to come, we will be tested, tried but yet there is always mercy given and like stephen who was getting stoned and he looked up and saw Jesus walking towards him and he had the biggest smile on his face 🙂

Mary
Mary
September 22, 2016 12:40 pm

I for one came upon the Left Behind Series, al 12 books, in a thrift store. I had wanted to read them, but what and opportunity to have all 12 books. I devoured them! they really got my mind thinking on the prophetic and end times. That lead to Efrain Rodriguez’s prophecy, Perry Stone, Mena, Rick Wiles,and and now here. I had always been taught pre-trib also and it wasn’t until 9 months ago I read someone stating that was wrong. I mean Pastor Haggee really pounds that one in. Oddly enough, I was calm about the whole thing.
Point being, I can see the Lord’s hand in the whole process, the whole stinking thing. I have learned about some horrific stuff and then learned about the grace and wonderfulness of our Lord as well. No, Left Behind is wrong, however, My son and I have grown tremendously because of that start, that point where the Lord began to open my eyes, – so it’s not all bad.
I so appreciate this group and all of you who post, so very grateful for your wisdom and love!

God Bless you all!

September 22, 2016 1:46 pm

Me too Mary, after reading the Left behind series I was convinced that Nicolae Carpathia himself was the AC. LOL. Televison, music, books…have power by introducing new concepts into your mind…that stay with you and help you form opinions…that later become dogmatic “doctines”…until the spirit of Truth comes.

Linda Clay
September 22, 2016 4:06 pm

I read some of it as well “back in the day”, when I believed in the pre-trib rapture too. My oh my, when we really seek the FULL truth, the Holy Spirit will help us see the things we thought were true. . Are not.

RSS
RSS
September 22, 2016 9:40 pm

Hi Linda. I worked at the publishing company during the time Left Behind came out, and had minor involvement in it, but I believe that authors Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins and the publishing company were trying to reach non-believers who would not darken a church door or pick up a Christian book, let alone a Bible. My non-believer husband loved the books and couldn’t wait for the next one to come out. The authors and publishers are/were strong Christians (I’m aware LaHaye passed away) with a heart for the Lord and reaching unbelievers. It was the #1 best-selling fiction series of all time at the time, and I’m sure it touched many lives. I’m aware that many Christians believe in post-trib as I do now, however, I have also heard prophecies from Christians that seem to indicate possible pre-trib raptures as well. I don’t know how it will unfold, but I just wanted to put in my two cents for those who were involved in the series. I understand that this is a very serious topic and am not trying to downplay anyone’s beliefs.

Also, Obama is apparently related to King John as is every president save one. Is that the link you were making? http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/genes-seventh-grader-bloodlines-42-43-u-s-presidents-link-back-king-john-england-article-1.1129452

Bob Adolph
September 22, 2016 2:20 pm

Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man, Luke 21:36, spoken by Jesus at the end of His Olivet Discourse.

September 22, 2016 1:19 pm

Linda,
Am I correct in stating that “o’s” lineage on his mother’s side can be traced to the Tribe of Dan in Israel?

September 22, 2016 1:38 pm

Hey peggy, JR Church did a lot of research on this subject. He was a great brother in Christ who has passed now. I forget where but their is a really good audio lecture on this somewhere. His research strongly suggested that Obama’s mother Ann Dunham was related to european royalty (one of the illuminti bloodlines in my humble opinion) that traces back to King Merovee of the meroivingian dynasty. the merovingians can be traced back to the spartans and the spartans to the tirbe of Dan. Gen 49:17 Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horses heals and maketh the rider fall backwarsd.

September 22, 2016 1:40 pm

Also, interestingly enough, the surname “Hussein” supposedly is a direct line to Muhammad fulfilling the lineage needed to be the Mahdi.

Linda Clay
September 22, 2016 4:17 pm

Indeed, Carmackian, Hussein was a grandson of Mohammad. The Iranian Shia Muslims commemorate the killing of Hussein by an annual day of mourning, where some self-flagellate to the point of shedding blood.

Interestingly as well: THE antichrist (OBAMA) is the same entity as the Iranian Shia Muslim prophecied “12th Imam” (or “The Mahdi”), which I have also warned about.

Here’s a link for more info regarding Hussein:

Mark Sellers
September 22, 2016 4:05 pm

I put this in the other article from James about O being the AC. Search YouTube for J.R. Church and Gary Stearman (Prophecy in the News). Also, look for an interview on Trunews.com (Rick Wiles’ organization) where Rick interviews J.R. Church about this topic. Also, look on Amazon for Church’s book, “Daniel Reveals The Bloodline Of The Antichrist” (or similar title, may not be exact).

September 22, 2016 3:09 pm

Carmackian,
Thanks for that additional insight!

Also, in Revelation 7:4-8, the Tribe of Dan is NOT LISTED.
(Ephraim, one of Joseph’s sons, is also not listed.)

“4 Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.

5 From the tribe of Judah 12,000 were sealed,

from the tribe of Reuben 12,000,

from the tribe of Gad 12,000,

6 from the tribe of Asher 12,000,

from the tribe of Naphtali 12,000,

from the tribe of Manasseh 12,000,

7 from the tribe of Simeon 12,000,

from the tribe of Levi 12,000,

from the tribe of Issachar 12,000,

8 from the tribe of Zebulun 12,000,

from the tribe of Joseph 12,000,

from the tribe of Benjamin 12,000”

September 22, 2016 6:14 pm
Hey Peggy, to continue our discussion on Dan you may find this interesting. Forgive me in advance as it is quite confusing so I will do my best to explain:)….. … 1 kings 7 discusses King Solomon hiring a mason worker from King Hiram from Tyre. (Their is typology and foreshadowing of the prince of Tyre being a type of antichrist. Tyrians are also phoenicians which is significant. This is where the elite secret societies get their symbol of the mythological bird the phoenix which has much deep meaning about the new world order.. Also according to enoch, The fallen watchers descended from the 2nd heaven (space) down to mount hermon (which was also in phoenica) where they made their oath to mate with the daughters of men (genesis 6). Keep in mind these phoenician kings from Tyre were “priest kings” where some of the ancient mystery religions would originate from along with babylon. This mason was also a man named Hiram (so the king of Tyre was named Hiram and the mason he sent to help solomon was named Hiram..kind of confusing) This mason came to Israel to help solomon build the original temple. This man is one of the legends and is considered the father of freemasonry. In free masonry his full name is Hiram Abiff also known to masons as “the widows son” because the author of 1 kings 7 makes a point of telling us that this mason is the son of a widow? Never quite understood the significance of this detail although I know there is something their the HS hasnt revealed to me yet?? 1 Kings 7 is a important part of masonic history. According to them, hiram passed down all of the secrets of freemasonry that later became integrated into the knights templar,… Read more »
September 22, 2016 10:37 pm

Carmackian,
PHENOMENAL!!! How much do I owe you ($$) for that OUTSTANDING lesson? I will share this with a friend who has a father involved in the “Masons.” My friend was just given an extremely powerful warning dream that her father would be found “Not Guilty” under the condition that he repented of, renounced, and turned from the “Masons,” fully receiving Jesus Christ only.

I did find out about the Star of David…….

Thanks again!

Carmackian
Carmackian
September 22, 2016 11:16 pm
Yes of course Jesus will forgive him if he repents. Sadly when I was a young man (20 yrs old) I was fooled into becoming a mason without even knowing it and actually participated in an initiation ritual unbeknownst to me. Thank God it did not involve anything too crazy… A lot of candles, hoods and mottos/oaths that I even had tattooed on my body. I Even learned the handshake. I just wanted to fit in and be a part of something. I had a lonely childhood and would have done anything to make friends at that time in my life. I was young and naive just the way the devil likes them . I didn’t find out til many years later when The Lord took me deep into freemasonry. I always thought it was because He wanted me to be aware of the tactics of the enemy. But that was a small part of it. The Holy Spirit really took me their to uncover this truth that I was a literal mason. You can imagine my surprise when I began learning about the rituals only to discover that I had already participated in some of them over 20 yrs prior. It was quite shocking to say the least. Needless to say, I truly repented, renounced everything to do with it and am totally free. For those who went many years as non believers like myself living a worldly life… Renunciation is one of the most important parts of our conversion…. That and Knowing that you are free and forgiven… Operating in that faith. The Lord is truly amazing. He knew that part of my sanctification process would involve renouncing that stuff whether I remembered or knew what I was doing or not. That is why He put it on… Read more »
September 22, 2016 3:21 pm

WOW Peggy. I did not know that. isnt that interesting. I need to think about that one. Thx you:)

September 23, 2016 12:03 am
Tonight I felt led to share this. It could easily be a word for to-day for all Believers: PROPHECY TO MY CHURCH (Corporately and Individually) by Prophet R. {please note he doesn’t go by a Title of Prophet. I just put that in there to clarify his position in the Body of Christ for such a time as this} FRIDAY, MARCH 13, 2015- 7:30p.m. Service Pastor noted that the last time that Prophet R. came, the Scripture he gave us was I Chronicles 12:32. It was about “the Issachar anointing,” which has to do with discerning of the times and season. We need to be aware of the time and season that we are living in. Prophet R: “Thanks be to the grace of God.” [GOD’S GRACE IS SUFFICIENT–message given to me on Sunday morning, March 7, 2015] “Jesus made himself of no reputation, and I am His follower, so I will do the same myself.” Prophecy to the Guest Praise Band that was there that night: God will take them to dark and dank places. There will be no applause, and no thanks in this world. But, the truth of Scripture in the songs will be as seeds planted, and there will be a harvest of souls. We MUST know what’s going on here and in the world. WE CANNOT BE BLIND-SIDED. WE CANNOT BE CAUGHT UNAWARE! [A Word of healing was given to a woman regarding the healing of a tumor in her breast. She was in tears.] Promise: Exodus 23:22-32 Receive this individually and corporately. IMPORTANT: Listen to the voice of God through HIS WORD and OBEY in HUMILITY. Also remember, “Not my will, but THY WILL be done.” regarding false gods=BE CAREFUL who you listen to; We are in SPIRITUAL WARFARE.( See II Corinthians 10:4) We… Read more »
September 23, 2016 12:53 am

“A WARNING: WAKE UP PEOPLE; WAKE UP CHURCH” through Bette Stevens (Z3 author); 37 minutes

September 23, 2016 1:06 pm

Thanx Peggy

Ginger Barbare
September 23, 2016 9:48 am

I received the say words from God about being watchful so that we aren’t deceived http://gingerbarbare.wixsite.com/livingwater/single-post/2016/09/20/Watch-That-Ye-Are-Not-Deceived

Ginger Barbare
September 23, 2016 1:12 pm

same not say. sorry.

September 23, 2016 10:06 am

Ginger,
I loved the word that you received. Thanks so much for sharing your web-site. If I get a chance I look at it in more depth. Also, please know that your word served as confirmation to me this moment.

Ginger Barbare
September 23, 2016 1:17 pm

Thanks Peggy A. I created the blog because I felt like God leading me to share His words to those eager to hear His voice and be obedient to His call.

Robert
Robert
September 22, 2016 3:09 pm

I cannot believe how many people I know that are still in denial about the man. How many who actually think he has done such a great job. I have a really hard time fathoming it then I remember “oh yeah, it was foretold that many would fall for it.” I hear things like “America was never great” and it breaks my heart that so many know nothing of history. I’ve stood on the beaches in Normandy, I’ve seen all those endless crosses at the cemetery on Omaha Beach. Once upon a time Americans were willing to give their lives to stop evil, now most embrace it.

danielone
danielone
September 23, 2016 1:03 am

Robert, sadly so true. i cant believe how much country has changed since i grew up. My father fought in WWII, my uncle was POW battle of bulge, my grandfathers WWI and I have ancestry fought in Civil war and revolutionary wars and I served 10 years in military as airborne ranger. My family knows war, knows service/sacrifice. And yet I understand why people not willing to give their lives to stop it. Firstly you’ll never be fighting the real enemy, you’ll be fighting police, national guard, others just doing their job. In WWII, the enemy wore a uniform but we are fighting Lucifer himself now. If BO is son of perdition, our job is to advance the kingdom before he is giving authority over the saints (Rev 13:7) Jesus will do the fighting when He comes, we are to occupy if possible.
I think God’s word will come true in book of revelation and we will not stop him with voting, guns or revolution, but should try to bring as many people into the kingdom as we can while we can. But I understand your thoughts and have struggled with what I should do and I decided to obey God not my flesh or emotions. Maybe that’s wimpy and I’m in error but after much prayer, seeking that is conclusion I came to.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
September 22, 2016 10:03 am

Question: How easy would it be to use this technology to put a gun in an unarmed man, thus creating hostile racial environments? How easy to project many things to change the truth to whatever the powers that be want? We have entered the time of listening to Holy Spirit over believing our own eyes.

Daniel
Daniel
September 22, 2016 10:48 am

Jesus said… “Don’t be deceived!” how many times?

Guerino
Guerino
September 22, 2016 1:11 pm

While on the topic of deception in the last days, some (much?) of the information found in the following videos should prove to be a catalyst for some great discussion – for those with open eyes and open minds:

Jesus is Lord!

September 22, 2016 12:07 pm

(NASA)

September 22, 2016 11:47 am

Exactly

September 22, 2016 10:08 am

Sarah,
Your last sentence is crucial truth!

September 22, 2016 1:49 pm

YES Sarah, their is even DARPA technology that can implant thoughts into your mind…mass mind control. Which is why we must be students of the word so that it is written on our hearts so that irregardless of how we are feeling or even thinking…we KNOW the truth.

Bimsy
Bimsy
September 22, 2016 7:33 am

I was shown in a vision 2 years ago that they have the technology to make a holograph exactly like a human being with no flaws at all. The jewish boy Natan saw in his vision that Gog would be killed ie Obama.In Rev 13 v12,it states that the antichrists deadly wound was healed,could it be that the antichrist is resurrected through the beast technology rather than a literal physical resurrection ,that only God could do through Jesus.This also would be the strong delusion that God would send,and would deceive the whole world.The holographic image at that time would then rule the world and speak to the people through satan himself.

September 22, 2016 10:13 am

Bimsy,
I think that you’re “on to something” here. Please see this post by LINDA CLAY (Z3 author) for more information:

Bimsy
Bimsy
September 22, 2016 6:36 pm

Thanks for the link Peggy

daniel
daniel
September 22, 2016 1:20 am

Great find James, I’ve always thought Rev 13 :15 was a computer with artificial intelligence. John didn’t have the language in his time to say computer so he described what he saw as “giving breath to the image”

And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain. Rev 13 :15

Indeed we are in the last days. I think this also highlights the devils shortcomings, he is not omniscient, omnipresent or omnipotent but must rely on technology to rule.

September 22, 2016 2:22 am

The D-wave coputer ,the guy talking about it says it has a pulse and heartbeat ..,last days indeed

September 22, 2016 1:52 pm

kind of reminds me of operation jade helm that was instituted across the US last year with the motto “master the human domain”. It is a sophisticated self aware, self governing, sentient computer program that makes real time analaysis and tactical decisons about how to neutralize the enemy….unfortunatley, the citizens are the enemy

Geoff Krieger
Geoff Krieger
September 22, 2016 12:45 am

James, the 3D holographic image of the AC turned beast is exactly what violinist and prophetic minister Maurice Skylar saw being somehow projected all over the world. He said as soon as people bowed to this image, they were given the mark of the beast and their eyes looked like inhuman soulless zombies. This application looks like it could have been the initial technology to begin making creating this image possible. The 3D holographic projections that have now are already incredibly realistic. A thought I just had is that surreal artificial intelligence could be the “breath” that this holographic image will be given, making it capable of communicating perfectly with individual people all over the planet simultaneously. This would be the ultimate falsification of God’s omnipresence throughout the earth. By that time Satan will have already falsified God’s omniscience and omnipotence as well.

September 22, 2016 2:32 am

I think the stage is set, the Blue beam technology/holograms, the Quantum
(D-Wave) computer/Powerful!(crazy) the RFID chip already being used under Obama plan( a sister that works in a hospital related the info)
I mean , it’s All here

Daniel
Daniel
September 22, 2016 10:43 am

Then we also have the cell phone… The total sum of man’s knowledge in your hand. You can know everything if you have enough money. If you can accept it, the final sign the Lord gave us was in reference to the cell phone. “When you see these things begin to happen, stand straight and look up.” Tell me, was he not talking about the cell phone? Everybody is walking around looking down at that thing. Why else would He say stand straight and look up?

September 22, 2016 10:54 am

Daniel,
Here’s a related Scripture for you from the book of Daniel, addressed to Daniel:
“But you, Daniel, keep this prophecy a secret; seal up the book until the time of the end, when many will rush here and there, and knowledge will increase.” (Daniel 12:4)

September 22, 2016 2:58 pm

Exactly Peggy. I also always thought that part of that “knowledge” that Daniel was referring to was the dead see scrolls…they were sealed up for a couple thousand years and recently rediscoverd in 1948 the same year that Israel was reborn ironically.. These are the books like enoch etc..that discuss concepts like the fallen angels mixing with human woman and creating nephilim. Its since this discovery that the genesis 6 account has come to life again in the remnant church. It was rarely discussed prior to that. Many of The first and second century church fathers wrote about the nephilim and referenced the book of enoch just as Jude and peter allude to in the new testament. But then by the 3rd century the once 80 book cannon was reduced to 66 books by the Roman catholic church and these revelations disapperared….until the end times. Many people will reject this which is fine. You dont have to beleive this to be with the Lord. Men like Iraneus, justin martyr, hyppolitus, polycarp, clement …much of their writings actually discuss and reference enoch and the true genesis 6 account , even Josephus the jewish historian recognized it. Today, much of the church totally reject the genesis 6 account as heresy as well as those other books….but the devil is in the details.

September 22, 2016 10:10 pm

Carmackian,
Thanks once again for the insightful comments.
My pastor has been going verse by verse through Genesis since September of 2015 in our Bible Study. Therefore, we did cover the Genesis 6 account verse by verse!

Also, a friend recommended the Book of Enoch to me, so I purchased and read it.

Actually, prior to less than 1 year ago, I had no awareness of Genesis 6 (even though I had read through the Bible cover to cover several times prior to that point), or of the Book of Enoch.
God has used some key people to bring this awareness to me and I praise Him for that!!

For anyone interested, here’s a link about giants/nephiim through LINDA CLAY:

September 22, 2016 10:17 pm

And here’s ANOTHER POST on giants/nephilim through LINDA CLAY:

September 22, 2016 10:25 pm

Last but not least, here’s ONE MORE by DEBRA WALKER (Z3 news author) called “The Nephilim are Here Again.”

daniel
daniel
September 22, 2016 1:31 am

you must also realize governments are working with scaler energy that allows them to brainwash the masses.

September 22, 2016 2:36 am

That and Chemtrails/ Gmo’s
Won't change my DNA !
Can you believe the times we are leaving in? Crazy

September 22, 2016 6:49 am

Amen, Cali.
And, the times we are in are definitely off the charts.

September 22, 2016 3:19 pm

Yes Daniel, You are exactly right. most people think that the industrial military complex (which at its highest levels is part of the NWO satanic agenda….just ask colonel michael Aquino…who is part of church of Satan). Most people think the military are 20 or so years ahead of the private sector in their technology and weaponry..WRONG. try 200 years ahead. Heck the nazis had anti gravity UFO aircraft like the Nazi bell back in the late 30’s and Dr Mengele himself was involved in human cloning back then. Were up to our 4th generation human clones today. What they have now stretches the imagination so much that most have no choice but to reject it. Like the montauk chair used for time travel and teleportation. Most people think that sci-fi TV is where these ideas come from. WRONG again. The ideas for these shows came form real life military aplications.

In WW2 their was a birfurcation in physics. The world as we know it accepted the newtonian 3 dimensional model while the deep underground military nazi scientists continued with their hyperdimensional physics. Fast forward 80 years to today, the worlds scientists and physiscits in the teaching institutions are just finally learning these concepts of hyperdimensional physics and catching up….while the military had mastered those concepts and moved on to bigger and better things 75 years ago. Now the technology is crazy stupid…like CERN…a 17 mile undergound hydrogen collider. They didnt just come up with this a few years ago. they are way ahead of the curve far beyond what the average person would beleive.

September 22, 2016 6:48 am

Daniel,
Can you tell me what “scaler energy” is?
If not, I’ll search it.

daniel
daniel
September 22, 2016 9:47 am
Peggy I’m no expert but I’ll hyperlink below In a nutshell in laymens terms when you think of an atom, there is enormous space inbetween electrons and the nucleous. This space is held together by an energy (scientist say light energy) that can be manipulated to produce what you want as it is a quantum energy–changes according to your thoughts/observation. I think of it kind of in terms of hebrews 11, that faith is a substance–this substance I think is scaler energy that because of our thoughts/faith can be manipulated and create into what we believe for as it is a quantum energy. But evil people can use it too. When you go back to tower of babble, the Bible says man was able to do anything they set their mind on. Many believe the term “tower of babble” is a euphanism of building a portal or worm hole to ascend and conquer Heaven. You see evil people imagination is not sanctified but they can create by thoughts/faith too through this substance or what may be scaler energy. As Christians our imagination is sanctified to create things in line with God’s word but non christians dont. Anyway, below is some hyperlinks. There is a huge potential to use scaler energy for mass mind control and other weapons. http://rense.com/general39/scalarenergy.htm http://dalimara.com/pages/what-is-scalar-energy I’m not promoting this guy or know if he is real but Tom Paledino’s site shows how easy it is to heal using scaler energy and pictures. Think if someone broadcast worshiping beast through scaler energy pics if it really works to heal diseases this easily. watch his video interesting for thought but I’m not promoting. I share this as a warning, a practical example how in the wrong hands this could subdue entire nations through mind control without the peoples… Read more »
September 22, 2016 10:49 am

Daniel,
Thanks so much for the “education” and the time you must have put into that response. This makes me want to dive into my BIBLE even more and stay planted there! Wow!!

danielone
danielone
September 22, 2016 8:10 pm

your welcome peggy. I think this scaler technology has tremendous potential for good too but mankind seems to use tech for evil. The wright brothers invent flight then its turned into B- 52 for bombing and killing people. Henry Ford invents model T, now we have M1 Abrams tanks. We have the internet to keep in touch with loved ones but now govt uses it to spy and target people.

I noticed on board there is another Daniel so I’ll go by Danielone now.

September 22, 2016 6:35 pm

wow, crazy stuff. the concept of mind control is so prevalent from the SRA side of it to this technology. The devil knows he has to decieve us because that is the only way anyone would ever follow him. This is one more reason why we must receive the mind of Christ…

September 22, 2016 10:48 am

Amen Daniel Hebrews11,
Quantum faith.
Blessings

danielone
danielone
September 22, 2016 8:46 pm

Just my thoughts studying Bible and science but I’m no Einstein. In genesis, first thing God did was create light (Gen 1:3–but this light was Jesus not our sun and He,Jesus, is light of the world. God created Sun and stars later, in Genesis 1:14 And I think Jesus formed the foundation of the world ( 1 Peter 1:20) and I personally believe everything He created was made out of light. Even Kat Kerr who’s on youtube and been to heaven says food in heaven is made out of light so no one needs to use restroom its absorbed in our new bodies

I think everything in our world was made out of light. Even scientist at Cern don’t understand what holds an atom together–they call this the search for the “God particle” What they cant admit or see crashing photons is that this God particle is Jesus, the light of the world which holds everything in our universe together for it was Jesus that formed the foundation of the world. And on a micro scale scientists admit, that This scaler energy is light that holds electrons/photons and neutrons together. This scaler energy I believe is the substance Hebrews 11 refers too. It is same substance Jesus used to form our world. Thus like Jesus, We can, I believe. through faith call things into being which are not as our faith creates out of the substance which I think scientifically would be called scaler energy or quantum energy.

September 23, 2016 10:38 pm

daniel1,
i did not know about scaler energy, thanx for sharing, was looking it up.
I do know about Quantum Phisycs and Cern and black matter.
Yes daniel Jesus is the Light ,I Love
John Chapter1! It goes with your Genesis! I like the way you explained it.
That and Hebrews11 (and Isaiah53!) are my fav Chapters
Hebrews11:1 God is the most amazing scientist! (Quantum faith!)
daniel, Cat K never bore witness with my spirit, i do however love the Supernatural and believe in heaven visitations.
Blessings
(I will look up scaler e. some more, things are lining up for the great deception this might very well be one of them , this and Cern and all the rest Blue beam, Cern has been testing things out but on a smaller scale to what is yet to come, not everyone can see ..)
Thanx

Sandra
Sandra
September 22, 2016 10:42 am
Gary
Gary
September 22, 2016 2:44 pm

Here is an avatar / digitized version of Hillary:

Gary
Gary
September 23, 2016 7:16 am

Here is a related but much more in depth video of digital Hillary by Jonathan Kleck: https://youtu.be/8UhAisSsmdQ

Gary
Gary
September 22, 2016 3:09 pm

This relevant portion starts around the 8 minute mark in the video referenced above.

Brandon Jenkins
Brandon Jenkins
September 23, 2016 5:23 pm

I remember back in, I guess it was 2007, watching Obama and I think it was McCain on tv at Rick warrens saddleback church. When they asked McCain if he believed in Jesus as his savior he said yes. Then Rick asked Obama and when Obama said yes I felt my stomach turn and an inner voice say “lier”. At that time in my life I was either still in herion addiction or just coming out of it and even then my spirit cringed at this man even at a time when I was not living right or able to discern anything

Nancy Trimble
September 23, 2016 12:35 pm
Linda, I so agree with you about Obama being the antichrist, yet not fully received his role yet. After that dream I had of an evil rising up like something hot to the touch and radiating vibrations and glowing, and I could feel how evil in the dream it was, I knew God was telling me it’s coming (he’s coming), but we aren’t quite there yet, but I believe by next year, even after the turn of the new year will be close. It is all coming together with all the evidence about him. That man is so sinister you can feel it every time he appears on tv. And yes, Cali, everything he has done is so lawless, and so anti-religious/anti-Christian that he has not had a shred of humility in everything he has done to this country and the world, but has continued to show such an arrogance! I think when the time comes it will shock alot of people that just don’t believe it now. And with what we’ve seen going on in NC recently that is just a drop in the bucket to when the rioting and chaos start across the country. Lord help us! We will need our Christian armor fully then, no, we need it now to stay awake and to know what is coming and to be able to trust God for our clarity of mind and to know what to do. I think the thing that scares me the most is facing a guillotine but I know Christ will give us what we need if it comes to that. There is already evidence that they are equipping the FEMA camps with them. I am so glad I live where I do and not close to a big city, but we even have… Read more »
September 23, 2016 1:28 pm

Nancy,
See this by LINDA CLAY. Note there is mercy/grace involved in this martyrdom.

[Also the Youtube Video “I Saw the Tribulation” by Ken Peters (at Prophecy Club)
is encouraging in regard to the above. Remember Stephen (even though it was by stoning; still martyrdom) in the Book of Acts, too.

ALSO, “Keep Your Eyes on the Prize”

AND, remember “Heaven’s ‘Bling’ for Believers”

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
September 21, 2016 11:56 pm

The rabbit hole runs deep!