We Are Entering a Season of Elevation Beginning Today

The Lord revealed to me today in a vision that we are entering a season of elevation beginning today. In the vision, I was looking through some type of window. There was a tree directly in front of and on the outside of the window. I heard the Lord say, “Look up!”

I thought about what Jesus said in Luke 21:28, “Now when these things begin to happen, lookup and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.”

As the Lord said “Look up,” the window seemed to begin ascending up the tree. As I looked, I saw faces had been carved into the wood of the tree. I immediately perceived that this was not good. It was like the carved images on the high places in Israel, the Native American totem poles and the carved poles in shamanism. This was about something occult and pagan.

As I was lifted higher and passed by these carved images, some of them seemed to come alive and transform into hideous images of demonic creatures. Remembering that the Lord had spoken of elevation, I remembered an old saying about elevation which goes something like this: “At each new level you meet a new devil.” This was a reminder that the enemy will attack every time the Lord elevates you. He wants to do what Jesus describes in John 10:10, “The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy.”

Most people love to receive elevation from the Lord, but might not like all the things which come with it. The enemy is always on the prowl looking for someone to oppress. Remember 1 Peter 5:8-9,

Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings.”

At this point, another word came from the Lord with instructions to receive now the gift of the Holy Spirit for discerning of spirits (1 Corinthians 12:10) Pause now and lift your hands to receive this powerful spiritual gift. You need it right now! Amen?

Then I heard the Lord saying, “Do not be afraid!” I remembered a couple of passages from scripture which speak to us at this point.

You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.” (1 John 4:4)

For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.” (2 Timothy 1:7)

It is crucially important for us to refuse to get into fear. We are not to allow a spirit of fear to oppress us or to bring doubt and unbelief into our hearts. We need to stay strong and walk by faith. Remember Romans 1:17, “The just shall live by faith.”

I believe it is important to say these passages aloud in order to release again the power of God already present in His Word. Remember Romans 10:17, “So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.”

After a long period of elevation, I passed through a portal into Heaven. I was immediately caught up in a moment of extreme gratitude to the Lord for all He is releasing and pouring out in this season. As I let this emotion of gratitude reach its fullness, I was suddenly immersed in a glorious and powerful white light. I always understand white light to be a reference to the Spirit of Holiness. As I soaked in this glorious light, I received a word of knowledge. In this season of elevation, we are going to receive everything the Lord bought and paid for on the cross.

I reflected back on the beginning of this vision when I received the promise from the Lord in Luke 21:28, “Now when these things begin to happen, lookup and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.” In this glorious season of elevation, gratitude and outpouring of spiritual gifts, our redemption has drawn near and all the wonderful gifts of the Lord are available to us. Pause now and receive all the Lord is releasing to you today.

Again, I was filled with gratitude and began to say: “Hallelujah! Thank you Lord.” I pray that you will receive it all and be filled with gratitude during this entire season of elevation. I pray this in the mighty name of Yeshua ha Messiach. Amen and Amen!

Pastor James Durham

Author: Pastor James Durham

After serving almost 30 years as an active duty army Chaplain, James retired at the rank of Colonel. Before and after his military service, he was a pastor and church planter for more than thirteen years. In 2010, James and his wife, Gloria, moved to Columbia, South Carolina in order to write books, teach seminars, and mentor many spiritual sons and daughters around the world. James is a graduate of Oklahoma State University with a Bachelors Degree in Psychology; Perkins School of Theology, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas with a Master’s degree in Theology, and the US Army Command and General Staff College.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
February 2, 2017 7:44 PM

I receive this message, because a completely different individual sent me a similar message telling me this would take place today.

Rachel Baxter
February 3, 2017 6:19 PM

Confirmation – On Dec. 8th, I woke up from a powerful dream related to preparations that will be needed in the days and years ahead. Upon waking, I asked The Lord what we need to do to get prepared because the need I saw had grown beyond my understanding. God answered in the form of a picture – I saw a picture of a young man carry in a square solid box and set it in front of me. Then he climbed on it and reached up with an empty glass and someone (the Lord) filled the glass with heavenly water. I asked the Lord what this meant and He said we need to “get on higher ground to see”.

A. Ayer
A. Ayer
February 4, 2017 7:55 AM

Rachel, I read your post just before my prayer time, and think God has given me a bit of insight to your dream. According to a dream symbol website, here is what a box means:
Box
To see a box in your dream signifies your instinctual nature and destructive impulses. Alternatively, you may be trying to preserve and protect some aspect of yourself. The box may also symbolize your limitations and restrictions. Consider the pun of “being boxed in”.

I have been hearing for many years now that the young men that so many refer to as “snowflakes” are really the key to our future. Many are now very deceived–but when their hearts are turned to the truth, they will be able to hear God’s voice in extraordinary ways. They will be powerful servants in His kingdom.

I think your dream is a picture of our young men–the nation’s youth–putting their destructive impulses and base insticts (think homosexuality and addictions) under their feet, and reaching to drink instead of the Holy Spirit. The wine of the Spirit, instead of the wine of iniquity.

Again, I believe the youth that are now so broken and lost are the hope of mankind. I think they will be the firstfruits of the “new thing” that God is doing on the earth. Blessings! Amanda

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
February 3, 2017 6:22 AM

Thank you for this powerful impartation! For the past year or so the Holy Spirit has been warning me that there was going to be a manifestation of evil like we have never seen yet we as followers of Christ would know the manifestation of His presence and glory like we have never known. I believe this is represented by the images you could see on the tree. We are being equipped for this very hour to walk in wisdom, knowledge, power and authority. We must live according to all that Abba is saying as He provides resources for a time unlike any in the history of the world. Humbly we must walk together coordinated by the Spirit of God. We must be like the 300 in Gideon’s army always aware of the enemy and his devices. Alert and aware! We delight in you our God and receive your glory and holy fire!

Paul
Paul
February 3, 2017 3:06 PM

Agree with you but what comes to my mind and very recently pondering on it – is that God told Elijah that there are 7000 who have not bowed down to baal.
In our time, i do not know how many that amounts too – pretty interesting because in many of the dreams – I see myself with many others – traveling and jumping………..

The darkness over the land is getting heavier and more tangible. The portals of the dark realm have been opened.

NY times cover is coming out with the next two issues ( 13 – 20 Feb) with Statue of Liberty flame being put out – this as per the dream i had on June 26 , 2016 – when Supreme court verdict making a mockery of marriage…. the statue was toppling and dark thick smoke coming out from the ground – like the abyss …

I am connecting that something catastrophic ( or a great upheaval) is going to happen…right here.

Best,
Paul

Bob Adolph
February 3, 2017 5:50 PM

Paul, what “cover” to the NY Times do you mean, their magazine section? The 7,000 works out to one tenth of 1% if the population then was 7 million as I’ve heard quoted.

Paul
Paul
February 4, 2017 11:21 PM

The New Yorker’s Next Cover Features Lady Liberty with Her Light Snuffed Out
“It was the symbol of American values. Now it seems that we are turning off the light.”

Best,
Paul

Sandra G
Sandra G
February 3, 2017 2:16 AM

Amen, I receive it all.
The writting is on the wall. “Jesus is coming soon.” I dreamt this last night.
Maranatha. Praise the Lord Jesus, Hallelujah.

Sharon S
Sharon S
February 3, 2017 1:49 PM

At the beginning of the year the Lord said to me, “2017 will bring to the body of Christ the manifestation of the benefits of the cross so we can give our full attention to the saving of the lost.”

Bob Adolph
February 3, 2017 2:49 PM

Sharon S, thank you for some good news. What else have you heard?

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
February 4, 2017 11:35 AM

Replay of It’s Supernatural! LIVE 2017 Prophetic Outlook

Lydia Hodge
February 7, 2017 1:03 AM

Katie,
Thank you so much for posting. It really ministered to me. You always find such good words to share .God bless.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
February 7, 2017 1:06 PM

I’m glad you enjoyed it Lydia. It really ministered to me too. Love you so much my sister. God bless.

Francy Carl
Francy
February 3, 2017 11:48 AM

Dear Pastor,
For some time now the Lord has told me to come up higher… And also showed me a long staircase going towards heaven. And from there called and said “come up higher”. I have been seeking an interpretation about this for a while. Also I have been seeing in the spirit two parallel lines that sometimes form a door frame full of light. What’s interesting is that this “door of light” I always see it on the ceiling so again I believe is an invitation to come up higher.
Thanks for posting this.

Blessings!

Greg
Greg
February 3, 2017 8:12 AM

Interesting to me because, just in the last few day’s, I have been asking the Lord for that same spiritual gift, the discerning of spirits

Sandra
Sandra
February 2, 2017 11:59 PM
On January 21st I also had a dream with small head carvings on the top of a tree and a brightly lit portal… I had a dream that myself, my mother in law and sister in law were supposed to hang out together while our husbands and kids were gone.  My mother in law ditched us to go partying with a friend though.  Then I heard something about my neighbour being physically abused by her husband.  Then I was walking somewhere (home?).  It was summer and I was walking down a sidewalk. I turned left at the corner and as I walked past the house I noticed the top couple feet of the evergreen tree on the front lawn had little heads carved into its branches (although it almost looked more metal than wood up top). Then I noticed lots of little faces and heads decorating the top of the house, garage and yard.  I could see the man of the house through the top story window and he came out onto the deck.  You could tell he was proud that I noticed his decorations and was waiting for me to ask about them but I kept on walking instead.  Then the street was dark at night with street lights on and the streets were really muddy with lots of muddy water.  I passed a young man and likely his mother.  They were talking about if the should be pursuing more professional development for their careers.  I passed them and came to a large dark warehouse type building but couldn’t find my way inside.  Then to my right, a hatch opened up that was brightly lit inside and lined with light coloured carpet.  The young man I just passed was inside and he invited me in. Once inside he closed… Read more »
Heidi Bryden
Heidi Bryden
February 2, 2017 8:26 PM

Amen James! Each new level involves more testing and attacks but as Dutch Sheets says: “Full circle, higher ground”!

Peggy A.
February 4, 2017 5:43 PM

“New levels= new devils.”