“You Are About to Enter into a Season of Increase Regarding Provision, Possession, and Prophecy”

In the 8:50-minute video below, Dr. Patricia Green shares a great prophetic word revealing what God is about to do. She is an author and founder of Joy Ministries Worldwide.

She shares how her eyes kept being drawn to 11:11 and certain other numbers, so she asked God about it and this is the answer she received from Him:

“I will reveal to you why you have been drawn to 11:11 as well as 111, 222, 333, 444, and 555. Child, you are one of my last days prophets. You are about to enter into a season of increase regarding provision, possession, and prophecy.

Regarding the increase in provision, I am releasing great financial wealth to My children.

Regarding the increase in possession, I am giving land to My children. This is both physical land and spiritual land. Go into the land and possess it, the land I have given you. Do not fear the giants in the land. They appear as big, but it is only an illusion meant to deceive. I will open your eyes to see them as they truly are. The giants are demonic forces, but they are no match for My power and My strength.

Regarding the increase in prophecy, I will show my children what I am about to do on this earth through My prophets. My prophets will arise with this proclamation, “Make way for the coming of Yehoshua. Prepare the way. Prepare your hearts. He will shake the heavens and he will shake the earth with his outstretched arm. This great shaking will usher in great revival. The churches whose foundations are not established on the rock of Yehoshua will fall. Many will be shocked at the churches who fall because those churches put up a good front, but refuse to live in holiness. I will expose the greed, the fornication, the adultery, and the idolatry of these churches. There is a great shaking coming and I will expose the sin. Repent before it is too late.”

Dr. Green provides her interpretation of this word in the video.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
March 13, 2017 2:31 am
“Repent before it is too late.” Those words…I hear them here and there and everywhere. How many times does one have to hear them before he or she does repent? It took me more of those times than I care to admit. So, maybe if everyone were given enough time, then everyone would repent? Till then maybe I can keep interceding for those people. Hmm…Such were my thoughts, until I received the following dream, which I truly believe is from the Lord: Today is February 12, 2017. It is about five minutes to six in the evening in India. I believe I had a dream from the Lord as I was resting in the afternoon. The dream had two scenes. In the first scene, I saw the armies of God on the left. They were completely covered in fire, a flaming white fire. Another army was on the right facing God’s army. This army was not on fire. It was earthly. Apparently the earthly army had figured out that it wasn’t possible to defeat a flaming army with conventional weapons. So, they had come up with a “brilliant” idea—water. They were going to use water to extinguish the army of God! When they tried to do so, the water evaporated, and the hoses they were using to spray the water melted. But this did not cause the earthly army to submit. It only hardened their hearts, and they came back with bigger water cannons to try again. Here the scene ended. In the second scene, I saw a scene in the garden of Gethsemane. The Lord was there, and the crowd that had come to arrest him was also there. Then apparently the Lord called for his angels, and they appeared, clothed in bright-white garments and armor. The crowd was… Read more »
Andrew Doak
Andrew Doak
March 12, 2017 10:53 pm

I clicked on the link last night NZ time and watched the update. When finished I closed the link and guess what the time was at the minute I fiinished, it was 11.11pm NZ time!! I have been seeing 11.11 everywhere for the last 18 months or so.

Thanks to all for your prayers and uplifting, my wife Jennifer passed away two weeks ago today.

Andrew Doak NZ.

Brenda
Brenda
March 13, 2017 12:10 am

Andrew, so sorry for the loss of your wife. May the Lord fill the void with His presence to comfort you!

Mike M
Mike M
March 13, 2017 10:46 am

Brother I am so sorry to hear about Jennifer. May His peace comfort you Andrew. Praying for you.

Gary F
Gary F
March 14, 2017 6:33 pm

Andrew, bless you my dear brother. I continue to keep you, William and Anna in my prayers – for the peace that surpasses all understanding. Know that you are all loved and that you will be reunited with your precious bride (and that your children will be reunited with their beloved mother) very, very soon…

Joseph
Joseph
March 13, 2017 1:47 am

The other day, I saw a commuter omnibus here in Zimbabwe and it had ‘Heb 11:11’ written on it. The scripture talks about Sara receiving strength to conceive by faith when she was ‘past age’. Someone needs to be encouraged that God is fixing to answer all those seemingly ‘forgotten’ prayers even though he/she may at some point have chosen to ‘move on’ – perhaps carrying a small grudge against God? Sara received STRENGTH to CONCEIVE when she was PAST AGE!!!

Donna
Donna
March 14, 2017 1:34 pm

Joseph, thank you so much for writing this it is a blessing for me. I have been seeing 11:11 for about 2 yrs now and didn’t know why until I read your comment. I read something about Hebrews 11:1 this
morning before I read this and I decided to look up Hebrews 11:11, I’m in the hospital and I’ve already seen answers to prayers from a few years ago and answers are still coming. Hebrews 11:11 is another verse that Father has given me for my healing, your comment is conformation, also I have a son named Joseph.

Blessings to you and your family Brother

Jeff Byerly
March 12, 2017 9:11 pm

I see 111 and 1111 all of the time that is interesting.
I feel the Lord also showed me that this spoke of alignment with Him.
Very interesting James! Thank you

Any
Any
March 14, 2017 12:57 am

I was born on 11.11! Any

Any
Any
March 14, 2017 1:02 am

And I will be 44 years old this year (Nov.11) 😊

Any
Any
March 14, 2017 1:06 am

And my husband will be 50 years old on 5. 5! This year will be really a blessing!

Jeff Byerly
March 14, 2017 5:17 am

Wow! That’s amazing!
There are no way those are all coincidences!
I was born on 10-11

Marilee Alm
March 13, 2017 6:51 am

HI, This morning right away the Lord said, “We are so heavily invested into this fake world around us. This is why there will be so much despair when it crashes. The world you need to invest in is My world, the spiritual, unseen world.”

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
March 12, 2017 8:13 pm

Glory to you oh Lord almighty. We accept the great blessings we are about to receive from your love and grace!

Andrew
Andrew
March 12, 2017 6:42 pm

I like how she ends this word, “There is a great shaking coming and I will expose the sin. Repent before it is too late.”…..Yes and Amen, the hour is very late.

Kathleen Nelson
March 12, 2017 10:27 pm

Thanks James for posting this, I’ve been seeing these also
111
11.11
Was wondering why?
Awsome thing happened while listening to her today
I heard like
Check the time
It was 11.11
W O W !
Holy one your AWSOMENESS

Mary
Mary
March 13, 2017 10:47 am

More and more I see the same numbers, but for years I have seen my birthdate, like constantly on the clock – 5:17. Last week I was in $$$ pickle. I had borrowed some money till payday, to keep from bouncing multiple checks… knowing I still had the monthly insurance bill coming. I went’ to Sam’s, checked out, and found that I had $190 in money earned from their rewards program that I could have…in cash! Amazed me. So Wed morning I am clocking in at work, and I noticed that I had a total of 7.77 hours not only Monday, but Tuesday as well! Glory to GOD! That had never happened, ever. I had already thanked him for the blessing of no overdraft fees, then the Sam’s money. Such a blessed week for sure.

Brenda
Brenda
March 13, 2017 12:08 am

James, I have been seeing all these numbers but mostly 11:11 or 1:11 for years now, sometimes more than once a day. The first time I noticed it, I had seen 11:11 on the clock the day before and here it was again the following day. I thought, ” I am 60 (or however old I was) years old and that is the first time I have ever noticed the same time on the clock 2 days in a row!!! ” From then on, it has been constant. Clocks in my house are not all set exactly the same. One time, I turned off the laptop and it said 11:11. Walked to the kitchen and it was 11:11. Went upstairs, brushed my teeth, and started to bed. Bedside clock said 11:11.
Last night I went to bed early. Woke up to go to the bathroom and it was 11:11.
It almost gets hilarious. I have prayed but never uunderstood it. Frankly, because of the number 11 meaning chaos, confusion, etc, I always thought the Lord was warning me of the bad things to come, not the good. What a relief if this is a correct word from the Lord!!!! I was expecting the worst and it sounds like the best is yet to come!!! PTL!!!!!

Gary F
Gary F
March 14, 2017 6:27 pm

Blessings Brenda! I have had very similar experiences over the past few years with 11:11 and 1:11 showing up randomly in so many different situations. I had also been inclined to believe that these were warnings from the Lord of the chaos and devastation that is coming (and I believe still are) however it is a wonderful encouragement to be reminded of the immense blessings that are on the horizon for the Bride of Christ – as we continue to abide, walk in faith, share the Gospel, pursue holiness and…Praise Him!!! 😊