The Enemy From Within Has Opened the Gate So The Enemy from Without Will Meet Little Resistance

obama_putin

I am going to preface this word only by saying I did not want to write it and I don’t particularly want to share it.  However, this isn’t about me and what I like or don’t like. It’s also not about what I want to speak or not to speak.  It is about the LORD God Almighty and what He has to say.  So with that I will get out of the way.  What follows is the word the LORD gave me early this morning.  Please do not take this at face value.  You must discern it for yourself according to His written word and His character.

Here is what the Lord spoke to me:

“I am establishing within you a heavenly perspective.  Remember when you were looking down at that river valley? (referring to a place I was recently) You were able to see far and wide.  You saw the surrounding mountains.  You saw the grasslands.  You saw the river and its path.  In the same way I am establishing your view.  You have been given a broad perspective.  You see the entirety of the valley before you.  As it is stretched out before you, you’re able to take in the various elements, but you are also able to see the flow of the grand picture.”

“You are looking down right now.  You stand at the edge of a cliff and you are looking down.  Looking to your left and to your right you see things being pushed over the edge and into the valley below.  By the time they reach the bottom from this lofty place they are mangled and destroyed.”

“Thus your nation has risen to a lofty place and is now falling.  Oh how great and devastating the fall!  Nothing will look as it did before.  What will be pulled out of the valley will be only that which survived the great fall.  Not some, but most will be destroyed.  In the natural, the most optimistic word to be found will be “survive.”  People will hope for it.  They will strive to attain it.  Many will not.  What remains will hardly resemble what was.  People will cry out and mourn.  They will ask, “How could such a blessed land be reduced to ashes in one hour?”

“Yet for My people the word is not “survive.”  It is “thrive.”  Even amidst the judgment they will thrive.  They will shed those things which once encumbered them.  They will shed the old and the dead to be renewed in Me.  These will see the danger and they will weep and mourn the losses, but they will not be shaken.”

“These will roll off the cliff like a boulder.  On the way down pieces will be broken off.  There will be pain in the loss, but what remains at the bottom will be free from the ungodly things at the top.”

“Son, I positioned you as a watchman on the wall.  The high place you pictured represents this.  You can see into the distance a great many things.  Yet what you would not have seen was the enemy within your walls.  You have not seen because you were not positioned to look out over the city.  Yet the destruction headed your way was brought about by these within the walls.  The invading horde does not approach as an invasion so much as in response to an invitation.”

“You must sound the alarm and some will be saved as a result.  Yet the enemy from within has opened the gate and as such the enemy from without will meet little resistance.  These hidden enemies think they are in control.  They think it is their plan which is being executed.  It may appear that way at first, but it will quickly become apparent that they are not.  They are attempting to lead Leviathan with a string and they will soon discover their folly, but by then it will be too late.  Once Leviathan snaps the string he will have his way with those who believe they control him.  He will turn on them and unleash upon them the destruction they meant to wield upon this world.”

“Like a tidal wave it will overtake and consume them.  Woe to these wicked men!  Woe to these rulers who pretend good even as they harbor evil in their hearts.  These will suffer loss and they will be utterly destroyed.  Those they are letting in have only pretended to ally with them.  In reality they are snarling wolves, ravenous and blood thirsty.  They will take down and consume all they are able to overpower.  Yet even when their bellies are full from the destruction their blood lust will remain.  They will take down the remaining weak and leave their remains scattered.  The rotting corpses will remain where they have fallen and they will waste away.”

“Woe to the men who plot evil and take great joy in destruction.  On the day destruction turns on them they will cry out, but no one will respond to their calls.  Their fate is sealed.  I am the God who sees beyond appearances.  I see the heart.  It is the heart I honor and the heart that I judge.”

“Call My people to pray.  Many will not hear the call or they will simply ignore it.  Some will heed this urgent cry.  Upon these I will place My mark.  The destruction will literally pass them by.”

“Son, put the shofar to your lips and blow.”

Mitch Salmon

Author: Mitch Salmon

Mitch Salmon is a follower of Jesus Christ and proclaimer of the Good News – The Gospel of Christ Jesus!

Mitch Salmon
January 15, 2016 9:36 AM
Mark, thank you for all you have shared. Fresh tears well in my eyes as I consider what lies ahead. It is not so much the temporal circumstance that pains me. We will all face temporal trials regardless of whether or not we have a covenant relationship with God through Christ Jesus. The immediate difference is how people will respond and who they will turn to. If we are in Christ we know that He is rock on which we stand. However, for those who do not have a personal relationship with Him there is nothing but the sand… and the many lies that are found within. Conspiracy theories abound and people are being taken in by them every day. How much more will these circulate when the real tragedies begin to befall this nation? (A word the LORD gave me last week in prayer that I call “The Rock & The Sand”) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwGrkgFU5bM This morning I was listening to an excerpt of yesterday’s TruNews radio broadcast. Rick Wiles made his case for why America is the Babylon mentioned in Revelation. I was deeply saddened because his case is a good one. America as the great superpower of the world will indeed fall. We will have many things stripped from us… and if indeed we are “mystery Babylon” we will burn. Yet even if all of this does take place and it leads people in America to repent, in my eyes (and I believe in God’s) it is a far greater triumph than it is a tragedy. People in this nation have generally closed their ears to the Gospel. Many have heard it all before… some of them many times over. They have become desensitized and should all remain as it is, they will never be open to the Gospel… Read more »
mitch
January 14, 2016 10:28 AM

One of the things I like about the Z3 site is the level of discussion that takes place. Iron is meant to sharpen iron and when followers of Christ come together there is a sharpening effect. I don’t necessarily understand every word that the LORD gives me. My purpose is simply to write what I receive as I tune into His prophetic flow. However, through the course of the dialog taking place I feel as though I have been given a deeper understanding to exactly what this word means. For that I thank all who have chosen to share on this string. God bless you richly!

Mark
Mark
January 15, 2016 1:20 AM
Dear Mitch, I give thanks to our Lord and Saviour, YahuShua HaMashiach, for your faithfulness and courage for publishing this message. I understand your anguish and tears as the fall of a nation is a terrible thing to behold. Nevertheless, we know and trust that He has all things under His control. This message is particularly significant for me personally as I have been aware of the enemy within the nation of America for some time. Having studied certain events in America for the past fourteen years, as called to do so by YahuShua on September 15, 2001, I was given knowledge of a secret of which only the very elite are aware. Those that hold this secret are evil and have no regard for their fellow countrymen, or other humans in general; to them humans are merely cattle to be branded and farmed for their own gain. This secret has the potential to bring down your nation. Upon considering this secret I tried to imagine how it may be used in an ‘endgame’ situation, but as yet did not have positive confirmation of my suspicions. Your message is positive confirmation. And yet there is another group who are also aware of this secret, but are constrained by the lies fed to them by the elite. The irony of this secret is that if it were to be exposed from within America those that committed the original crime would be subject to the harshest punishment and lose their positions of power, but if it were to be discovered by America’s enemies it would provide the justification to punish the whole of the nation. Either way, America will lose its position of global eminence. I have agonised over this situation for several years now and I feel that there is nothing… Read more »
Rahul
Rahul
January 14, 2016 12:16 AM

Great Words. Only god can speak those words.

Michael
Michael
January 13, 2016 10:54 PM

This reminded me of a moment of truth when Alex Jones(Controlled opposition, works for same globalists)was going on a rant about how this planned destruction by these powers is going to become unmanageable and they will lose control.

Then he did something most interesting. He looked directly into the camera and said, “I know you’re watching, so listen to me. You think you can control it, but you won’t be able to. This thing is going to become bigger than you.”

How would he know they think they can control it? Because he works for them and has heard the plan, but even though he’s part of the same group doing it, he knows it will not be controllable. So even among them who are orchestrating events, some are scared, and rightfully so.

Dawn
January 18, 2016 2:04 AM
I TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH YOU ON ALEX JONES!!! Alex Jones as i have seen him thru spiritual eyes Is like the ass who spoke when the man of God refused to listen to God. Alex Jones Needs all the prayers he can get! He is DOING WHAT MOST PREACHERS WONT DO! Most of your churches today wont preach about end time prophecy, avoid revelation and anything that sounds controversial! and GOD forbid you would hear about genesis 6:4, because until you understand that you cant understand the rest, rome knew that too, hence why they CROPPED the word of God, and any preacher who has been to Seminary knows this stuff, yet there is a famine in these chirches today on the things that matter. Alex Jones needs much prayer because the information he has to digest without a solid relationship with christ is at times maddening as we can see when he goes into a rant. But here is the thing i respect about Alex jones.. ALEX JONES CARES MORE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS TO US ALL THAN MOST CHRISTIAN OR SECULAR LEADERS CARE ABOUT THE PERSON NEXT TO THEM! So how bout the saints of the most high God pray for this mans Complete surrender And STOP Already with the He is a shill talk, you forget you were also but that didnt mean you were purposely aligned to dark powers, that just sounds so ridiculous! I dont agree with everything he says, But he Does have my ear and i appreciate the people who he does allow on his show who are spiritual leaders like: Tom horn and steve quayle both leaders in prophetic and preflood history. So if i saw you as the ass and only talked about you, what good am i to Gods kingdom and… Read more »
David Hapenney
January 13, 2016 6:55 PM

Some of what you wrote, for example heavenly perspective verses lofty place and falling, connects to the article I just posted, Armageddon May Be Closer Than We Think http://www.befoundfaithful.com/

Dorothy Degman
Dorothy Degman
January 13, 2016 5:24 PM
It was in the middle of the night, on January 9th, and I was laying my daughter back down to sleep. As I was laying with her, I began to think about Jeshua and began to draw close to Him in my spirit. I wanted to soak up some love from Him, but, instead, He spoke to me about how I was about to enter into a troubled time where I would have difficulty drawing close to Him. I drew away from Him, disappointed at what I was hearing from Him. I understood that He wanted to forewarn me in order to prepare me for what was coming. So I turned back towards Him and told Him that I just want to bury my face into Him and stay there. He reminded me of the chapter in the second part of a book called “Heaven Awaits the Bride” where Anna had to go through the valley of the shadow of death (Chapter 7), and I understood that I would be going through something similar. Later on, after we had started our day, I felt in my spirit that I was standing on the cliff of a deep, dark valley. I wondered how I would make it across. I thought of Psalm 91:11-12, about angels bearing God’s people up so that they don’t dash their foot against a stone. Even though I saw no angels present, I thought maybe the angels would help me cross over to the other side. I asked the Lord, “How do I get across this valley?” He said, “You need to go through it.” It didn’t really look passable, so I began to understand the difficulty of what I was about to face, and the Lord reminded me that He would not leave me alone. He… Read more »
Mitch Salmon
January 13, 2016 6:37 PM

When 2 Corinthians 5:7 talks about us walking by faith and not by sight I believe there are two things we can take away from that. First, faith is perspective. While when walking by sight we look only at the logical or reasonable outcome, when we walk in faith we invite God into the the situation and agree that all things are possible in Him (now officially preaching to myself). Secondly, faith is spiritual vision. So when we walk in it we are walking in our spiritual eyes so to speak.

There’s a lot more I have to say but I am getting interrupted here so I thought I would send the thought I was able to complete! Thank you for sharing, Dorothy!

Dorothy Degman
Dorothy Degman
January 13, 2016 8:53 PM

Yes, that makes sense. He has recently been using the wording “spiritual eyes” when speaking about faith with me. Now that I think about it, this wording has a more visual aspect to it. Yes, we are walking by faith and not by sight, but we actually do “see” in the spirit what we are expecting will happen and we are exercising our faith when we believe with no doubting. It is definitely an exercise to continue for such a long time in expectation, but we will be greatly rewarded in the end.

January 13, 2016 6:12 PM

Awesome word Dorothy!

Dorothy Degman
Dorothy Degman
January 13, 2016 8:38 PM

Thank you! It makes me happy when the Lord gives me an encouraging word to share!

Rick chase
January 13, 2016 4:41 PM

Can someone please give me interpretation of a dream I had about my lil woman’s ( my sweet name for her) dad? He is a loud mouthed, vulgar and revengeful person that has caused us a lot of grief. He has no peace. Anyway the dream. This one Stuck with me for Days!!! Him and my lil woman were standing on a deck beside a flooded pond on my lil woman’s and my property. On the deck beside the pond, which is there, but there is no Deck. He was standing in the water about shin deep, when all of a sudden I saw a Giant Octopuss come out of the water. So I ran up on the deck to get my lil woman out of the way, and did safely. Then he walked toward the pond. I shouted ” Don’t go that way!!! A Giant Monstrous Octopuss is in there!! He just kept Walking toward the pond. So I Grabbed his arm and repeated my warning.! Don’t Bruce!! Then the Octopuss arm wrapped around his leg and pulled, and I pulled trying to save him. It won and pulled him under. Horrible dream!! That was about 8 months ago… Fast forward to 3 months ago. And I’m watching TV. He is sitting behind me in the dinning room and a Geico commercial shows basically what I saw. The kicker is the commentator whispers the name Bruce. And that’s her dads name.

Wiley Phipps
Wiley Phipps
January 13, 2016 9:43 PM

Rick… I was reading today about Leviathan… because Mitch references the coming of Leviathan in this post. Leviathan is a giant sea monster who devours God’s creation and children. Leviathan is referenced in the Old Testament as symbolic of Satan and Evil. In Isaiah 27:1 he is called the “wriggling serpent” who will be killed at the end of time.

Could the giant octopus seen coming out of the water in your dream be Leviathan devouring her dad? The dream is a call for you to warn and witness to her dad.

Diana Pulliam
January 13, 2016 2:44 PM

Mitch, this is another confirmation of God’s faithfulness to His people. Although the sins of our nation have forced the removal of God’s hand of protection, He will not abandon those that are His. A recent dream confirmed that judgment will indeed begin with the house of God, then come swiftly to the nations. Thank you for being a willing vessel in the Lord’s hand.

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
January 13, 2016 2:00 PM
KING DAVID”S RIDING HIS HORSE AT THE HORSE GATE: I fill in my heart that I was shown the fulfillment of Jeremiah 31:31-40 in my dream on the night of January 12th. There is a lesson for us to learn from KING DAVID RIDING HIS HORSE AT THE HORSE GATE. in my dream an evil person tried to touch my car. However God placed a hedge of protection around my car and around my kids and around me. KING DAVID WAS INSIDE OF THE HEDGE OF PROTECTION WITH US RIDING HIS HORSE. HE WAS THERE TO PROTECT AND DEFEND US. On my mothers side of the family my Grandpa Cox was a Methodist Minister and his three brothers were ministers as well and his sister married a minister of God. They kept missionaries in their home when they were in town and it had such a huge impact on their family that they all felt called to be Ministers by God. On my fathers side of the family there are Pentecostal ministers. I have Assembly of God ministers in my family as well. However with all these ministers in our family somehow in one generation the gospel was lost because my parents were busy making a living and I never really learned the word of God until I was an adult and some hard trials in life drew me very close to the Lord God. I can say that God did keep his promise to all of my family members who served the Lord and He had mercy with me because He promises to have mercy on the children of the righteous for 1000 generations. These life trials caused me to run to my bible and to learn everything that I could learn which was the beginning of a wonderful… Read more »
Wiley Phipps
Wiley Phipps
January 13, 2016 1:13 PM

“They are attempting to lead Leviathan with a string…”
Understanding Leviathan is critical to Understanding what the Lord spoke to Mitch. Please check out the following link:
Particularly Job 41:1–34…
Only God can kill Leviathan. Only the Blood of the Lamb can save anyone.