“The Enemy Coming Against You and Touching You and Your Family Has Added to Your Account”

moving_up

The Lord has really been speaking to me a lot about this onslaught that many area facing especially this week, and especially those who are forerunning and those who have taken their position on the front lines.

This morning as I was talking with the Lord I heard Him speak with such authority and decree over the ones that have been facing this onslaught and their families and He said….

“The enemy coming against you and touching you and your family has added to your account… INCREASE!!!”

Instantly the sense surrounded me of the enemy’s plans being foiled, that his ATTEMPTS are being TURNED ON HIS HEAD and how he has come against you, has positioned you for INCREASE and greater PROMOTION.

I felt the ROAR of God so strongly and this ROAR carried with it so much authority, I could hear Him ROAR and LAUGH at the same time. He was ROARING in protection, covering and restoration over His people, whilst His ROAR released a LAUGH at the enemy and how he has come with his attacks, but it is clear the One who holds all authority. The heart of God to fight for His people was so clear to me.

We have been given all authority in Jesus name and we wage war from that place and many have been warring for a long time. There has been a weariness that has come upon God’s people and the Lord has seen that, and He is bringing a deep rest to His people as He fights for them. It’s all about knowing the positioning of the season.

Where the enemy has sent things against you and your families to try and steal, kill and destroy from you, stay deep in the secret place, keep standing in the glorious revelation and promise of Psalm 91, and watch and see how by the move of His Spirit there is a turning. These attacks have positioned you for greater promotion, increase and greater manifested freedom released to you and others.

“You have missed it”… Don’t give into that lie.. stay surrendered and close to Jesus.. You are about to FLY HIGHER! As these doors of promotion open in the rest of the year, you will understand why there has been an ‘onslaught’. These attacks are all about where you are headed in Him!

“What was meant for harm, God is now turning for good” (Genesis 50:20)

“If God is for us, who can ever be against us?” (Romans 8:31)

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
August 19, 2016 7:18 AM

Lana,
This post was an encouraging word–bless you and keep sharing!
Have to share what the toothless enemy tried to do in my 7yr. old grandson.
Was able to spend three days with him two weeks ago now—the Lord
moved in a mighty way. He spends most of his time between Mom and Dad
and see’s us between –they are divorced.
God has given him and me a special connection in Jesus!
He has been used of Holy Spirit in many ways –led him to Jesus at 3.
Had seen vision of city on fire –witnessed , out of the blue, to my lost brother,
Sings ” Oceans”–so annointed that people sob . All to say–through games
on his I-pad , that my x-son-law gave him–he had thoughts of chopping up
his new step brother.
He talked to me during night prayer —was afraid of going to hell—
had talked to him about the games —without knowing– about what had come
to his mind as of yet.
The next day in the car , we were praising the Lord as we always do , with
our whole heart—” Worthy is the Lamb” Holy -Holy is He ”
Thank You Holy Spirit—-zapped him in a mighty way–he shouted to me
Jesus just washed over me” he took all the games out of me”–he was blown away at what happened –and stated ” I feel like singing ” Oceans ” 40 times ”
I know this is long but had to give Glory to My God and will praise his
name forever!!!!!!!

Mark Sellers
August 18, 2016 11:45 AM

I believe this to be Truth! Thank you LORD. This is what I call “strength training in Righteousness”! Resistance training: it’s what makes physical exercise useful and effective. Spiritual resistance training is a similar thing: as Paul said, we don’t shadow box, or box in the air, but rather we face an opponent and fight! We learn. We grow. We mature. We become like Jesus as we teach our flesh to submit and get out of the way (Rom. 6:11), and we yield to Christ in obedience to Him (Luke 9:23, Matt. 16).

As I tell my family all the time, without an opponent, you’ll never learn how to fight!

May we all walk in the exousia of Luke 10:19!

Carol
Carol
August 18, 2016 10:13 PM

Lana,
I read just the opening few sentences and the Lord said this is for you, for the family for the heavy attack you all have been under! The Lord is turning these satanic attacks around! Praise God!! My grand baby, Alivia was in surgery today! The enemy has hit her and my son so very hard, to take out their lives but our Lord is turning it all around! Thank you Abba Father, by Christ blood we are healed!

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
August 22, 2016 12:13 AM

Carol —I agree with you in prayer for complete wholeness in Yeshua our
great physician for Alivia !
And peace that passes our understanding for you and your family!
Remember what He said on the cross ” IT is Finished” !!!

Carol
Carol
August 22, 2016 5:22 PM

Kathy, to you and each who have or are praying for my 4 year old granddaughter, Alivia, thank you all!! Our God hears, he loves beyond our understanding and works through His people as they come boldly into HIS throne room. The kidney surgery to evaluate the kidney loss and take biopsies was Thursday. She was in surgery 4 plus hours. The Dr’s came out following with not good news for my son and daughter in law! Man only knows what man can reason. The pathology report should be back by Wednesday this week! Plenty of time for the HS and God’s Angels to intercede on Alivia’s behalf. Yes, “IT IS FINISHED!” Thank you Christ Jesus!!

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
August 18, 2016 9:28 AM

Amen Lana! Thank you for this word! I can concur with this, I and my family are going through some things that are making some of them question their faith. I am standing strong in the Lord regardless of what the enemy throws my way! I am fighting against these attacks with prayer and Gods word. I am trying to show my family that no matter how hard it gets we can overcome anything with his Word and Love. Satan is good at deceiving and harming is but we win in th end as it is written so it shall be. Any prayers for myself and my family would be appreciated. I pray without ceasing! Thank you all and God bless you and your families.

Miranda
August 18, 2016 9:29 PM

🙂 Trust in the Lord Yeshua and you will be saved YOU AND YOUR HOUSEHOLD!!

Gary Lee
Gary Lee
August 19, 2016 2:20 AM
Hey Miranda; that’s my verse! Several years ago, I was praying for my daughter who rejected God after a car hit her bicycle resulting in a broken back. The Lord gave me Act 16 (paraphrase) Apostle Paul in prison (modern day Turkey) at midnight there was an earthquake and the prisoners could have escaped and that’s when Apostle Paul told the head guard “Believe and you and your house shall be saved.” Well, during the week following this word to me, there really was an earth quake in Turkey and a prison was damaged and some prisoners did escape! That was quite a confirmation that God is working all things together for good! The really hard part in this accident was she had just rededicated her life to Christ after being delivered from tormenting spirits and cutting herself. When she was 4 years old, she was terrified nightly for one week until I realized something was terribly wrong. I asked her what she was seeing. She described a demon with long curly horns, sharp teeth with blood dripping and long curly finger nails. I asked her if it was still in the room and between sobs;she said it was still standing there. I couldn’t see it , but pointed at it and commanded it to leave in the name of Jesus. My daughter said it disappeared. I’m believing God has great things for her because satan has come against her so early in life. We’re not able to claim victory YET, but I am seeing the hostility toward God is gone and maybe a softening. Still praying and standing on the promises of God. And yes I would appreciate prayers for Kelly. Thanks and God Bless.
Miranda
August 19, 2016 8:46 AM

Gary, I agree with you and all of our brothers and sisters in Christ who are praying for Kelly that she has been set free by the Blood of Yeshua! Abba we plea the Blood of Yeshua over Kelly and ask for a hedge of protection over and around her that NO weapon formed against her shall prosper. Let TODAY be the day of salvation for Kelly, Lord You love her more than we do, even more than Gary, so we can rest in Your perfect love and plan! In the name of Yeshua, Amen and Amen!!!!!! He works ALL things together for good to those who love Him and are called according to His purpose! What the enemy meant for harm God WILL use for Good!

Gary Lee
Gary Lee
August 19, 2016 9:37 AM

Amen Thank you Miranda for that powerful prayer.

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
August 19, 2016 8:26 AM

Gary Lee,
You have my prayers for Kelly—see her as the Father sees us ,
through the blood of Jesus! We are praying for daughter and family also!

Gary Lee
Gary Lee
August 19, 2016 9:35 AM

Miranda
August 18, 2016 9:27 PM

God has you and your family in His hands and He’s not letting go! We can rely on His word, as for me and my house we will serve the Lord, trust in the Lord Yeshua and you will be saved, I will never leave you or forsake you, the good work he began in you He will complete to the Day of the Lord Jesus Christ! Abba bless Ken and his family in Jesus name. Draw them to a deeper relationship in You and prepare the way for them to go. Give them strength, joy peace and love! Thank You Abba, Amen!!!!!!!

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
August 20, 2016 5:12 PM

Thank you very much for your prayers I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Miranda
August 20, 2016 7:35 PM

Thank you! Please do!

Haddasah
Haddasah
August 21, 2016 1:11 AM

Lana
I am so tired of people posting stuff that violates scripture and is even demonic, and then they say it is God. Please pray for the people on this site;somehow, they didn’t read or retain Philippians 4:8, whatever is pure lovely and of a “good report… ” I just watched a prophetic conference and the focus was Repent and Walk in love spending lots of time with Jesus. I agree with the fact that we are in a spiritual conflict. However, a general does not tell all the soldiers every strategic move -they just follow orders. Your words are so scriptural and in line with the love of the Jesus. It is a shame that some people post things that could make young or struggling Christians fear that Jesus will not care for them. I would be more afraid of causing one of his little ones to stumble. How can they talk so much and not use words that produce life? Thank you for walking in love. I am praying that only real prophets post God’s words. Sometimes it is so sad to see articles that say maybe this or that timeline. They make Jesus look bad. They seem to have an “Elijah complex” my terminology for all that think they are major prophets but have little wisdom or respect when representing Jesus. We all need to repent and ask Jesus to forgive us for misrepresenting Him. We are ambassadors and should be pure enough to hear His voice and only say and do what The Father tell us. John 14:21-24.

Bob Adolph
August 21, 2016 10:50 AM

Haddasah, I couldn’t agree more. Our God supplies all our needs according to His riches in glory, There is no scripture that says the last generation of the faithful will all be martyrs.
Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man, Luke 21:36

Haddasah
Haddasah
August 21, 2016 2:00 PM

Also we are told to conform to the image of Christ, some how I don’t see Jesus coming into my prayer closet and saying, “ya know Haddasah some aliens are going to visit the earth you better get ready” I do hear Him say’
“The kingdom of God is at hand!”

Haddasah
Haddasah
August 21, 2016 1:51 PM

Bob,
We as a body of believers need to put Jesus first. The bible says that in revelation 19:10. I don’t see any verses that imply that prophets are to operate in the Old Testament style of ministry. New Testament is a different prophetic message. The focus is JESUS. It’s a shame today everyone wants to be seem like Moses, not like Jesus. We are to preach the kingdom of God is at hand. Thank you for the verse Luke 21:36. I needed to revisit and meditate in my heart on that verse!

Phil Venanzi
August 19, 2016 6:19 PM

Lana,

Thank you for this post. This is 100% what was going on in my life in the past week but the last two days have been spiritually rejuvenating and I am only continuing to gain momentum as I learn how to fight a new spiritual battle with the full armor of the LIVING GOD (Ephesians 6:10-20). The enemy is desperate and knows that their time is short and is trying to deceive the elect in whatever way they can (but in vain). All the evil going on in the world is simply continuing to turn people back to God and seeking HIS REFUGE rather than the refuge the world tries to offer. Also, we need to be ESPECIALLY VIGILANT in regards to deceptive forces at work in the media, especially on television and in our own government. Test the SPIRITS and test EVERYTHING against the word of God. The Word is our baseline and primary source to guide and protect us in this rapidly growing dark world.

I will leave you all with an encouraging verse that I actually came across twice today (one that confirmed a word that I had received):

Watch ye therefore, and PRAY ALWAYS, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and TO STAND BEFORE the SON OF MAN. ~Luke 21:36 KJV

God bless,
Phil

Shannon
Shannon
August 18, 2016 8:32 PM

Thank you Lana for this word. Wow it spoke volumes to me! Our church has gone through an unspeakable tragedy this week. We found out yesterday our pastor and brother n law were killed in an ATV accident while on vacation. They leave wives with young children. Two others in the family were severely injured as well. They are all members of our church. We are leaning on the Lord and asking for prayer. Thank you.

Stacey
Stacey
August 21, 2016 1:02 PM

Praying for you and your fellowship, Shannon.

Shannon
Shannon
August 21, 2016 5:50 PM

Thank you Stacey! Today was tough for our church…but wow God is working through it all. The two that were injured are improving and many things have happened that weren’t by chance…no doubt that the Lord is in control.

sgd
sgd
August 18, 2016 10:25 AM

This prophet called the brexit right and recently had a post about Trumph. God is a God of hope and this message brings me hope. Thank youi.

sgd
sgd
August 20, 2016 7:54 PM

I’m sorry, that was Veronica West..but good word!

Phil Venanzi
August 19, 2016 6:21 PM

Also, ask the Lord to open the eyes of your heart so that you may continually be aware of the spiritual forces that are not only at war with your soul, but at war with everyone around you and how it manifests in the physical realm. That is very, VERY important.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
August 19, 2016 3:03 PM

Refreshing….there’s purpose in the fire, the crucible and that makes it worth it. As I’ve said in the midst of chaos and turmoil and shaking God is raising up His in various spheres of influence for a last great harvest. This is it ladies and gentleman! Does that imply that we will not face persecution on even be martyred? Not for a minute but as long as God wants us here we will remain and reap a harvest and advance the kingdom. May the prodigals be awakened by the shaking, may the spiritually lost and ignorant turn to us for the hope that we have and most importantly may Christ be exalted!