End-Time Believers Learning to Fly

flyingmanOn Sunday night, November 30 2014, I had a detailed dream in which I saw large numbers of end-time believers being trained to operate in the powers of the age to come. They were being trained to do the greater works that Jesus said we would do (John 14:12). For training purposes they were separated into three groups. Each person was assigned to a group based on their level of development.

Group One – Sitting

The first group included a very large number of people. They were all sitting down on the side of a grassy hill. They were waiting for something, but I did not know what they were waiting for. Whatever it was it caused them to all remain idle. Beside them on the ground they had their talents and money. They were not doing anything to use their talents or their money for God’s kingdom. They just sat on the grass relaxing and looking around.

Group Two – Walking

The second group was also a very large number of people. They were all walking or at least slowly shuffling along. Most of them were going through the levels of a big tall house while others were still walking towards the house. Inside this house were many different projects and assignments that they had to complete before they could proceed to the next level. The house was completely full of people working on their tasks and walking through. They were walking slowly, shuffling through in a big crowd, attempting to complete the various tasks. The tasks could only be completed by operating in the powers of the age to come. The faster they learned how to operate in those powers the faster they could complete the tasks and advance to the next level. Everyone was advancing at their own pace, but most were moving slowly because their minds were limiting them from moving in the realm of the Spirit. They trusted more in what they knew in their mind than what they heard in their heart.

Whenever they would see another walker complete their assignment they would all ooh and ahh in amazement. In this way they encouraged each other and caused their faith levels to grow. Some of them were so encouraged by what they saw the others doing that they would take hold of the supernatural powers and begin to step out and operate in it themselves.

Group Three – Flying

The third group was very small, especially in the beginning. Everyone in this group was able to fly, which included me. I flew over a crowd of walkers as they were walking towards the house. I saw their faces as they looked up at me flying by. Their eyes and their whole face lit up as they gasped with amazement. They could hardly believe what they were seeing. But it caused their faith level to soar. Some of them then believed they could do it too.

I saw some of the flyers flying through all the levels of the house right over the heads of the walkers. The flyers were able to complete all of their assigned tasks within seconds. They flew very fast past each of their assignments. It looked like they only had to fly by and it was done without even slowing down. Within a few seconds they flew through all the levels and right out of the top level of the house. The tasks were very easy for them because they had learned to be led by the Spirit. When the walkers saw them they were amazed and felt very encouraged. The walkers loved seeing the flyers. Just seeing them caused their faith to soar. They knew the impossible was possible because they saw it happening with their own eyes. Many of them were hungry for more so seeing the flyers caused them to get even hungrier. Eventually they would get so hungry they would step out and start moving up to a higher level.

Then I saw an old friend of mine who is now the pastor of a church. He was still walking and had not yet learned how to fly so I encouraged him to step out and start flying. He was a little slow getting started, but he caught on and started flying very low to the ground.

The flying believers encouraged the others until eventually there were lots of people flying. All it required was to believe and step out and start flying. Later on, I saw the whole sky filled with people flying.

The flyers also flew over to those in the first group who were sitting idle on the hill. I flew over to one couple and convinced them to give me their money so it could be put to use for the kingdom. I did not force them to give it. I just encouraged them and they agreed. Other flyers were doing the same thing. The talents and wealth of the sitters were being plundered by the flyers, not for selfish gain, but for the kingdom’s purposes. I did not see anything being taken against their will though.

Training Exercises

I saw that each believer had their own unique assignment that they were equipped and trained to do. All of us were learning more and more about how to operate in the powers of the age to come. We were learning how to operate in our own unique gifts and supernatural powers. The biggest challenge we all faced was learning to trust more what we heard in our heart than what we heard in our mind. We all had to learn to rely totally on the voice of the Lord leading us in our heart. We had to learn to tune out the voices of other people who spoke words that contradicted what we heard in our heart.

I was given some information about my particular assignment that was so encouraging it has had me flying high ever since. I feel like I have soared to a new level just by hearing what I was told. I am not sharing those details here because it only applied to me.

As I completed my personal training the exercises became progressively more challenging. First I learned to hear His voice and obey, but then I encountered a challenge in doing it with the right timing. That totally threw me for a loop at first. I made lots of mistakes before I started learning to wait for the Lord’s timing. In some cases I got frustrated and even felt angry. When I successfully completed an assignment the training advanced to a higher level requiring greater discernment to distinguish very subtle differences between what the Lord was saying and what I was hearing from others. At first it sounded like the Lord was saying the same thing the experts were saying, but on closer examination I saw there was a very slight but significant difference.

The hardest task I was given was when the word of the Lord seemed to contradict other words from the Lord. Obviously, He never contradicts Himself, but it seemed that way. It reminded me of how God promised Abraham that He was going to bless Isaac and through Isaac make Abraham’s descendants as numerous as the stars. Then he told Abraham to go offer Isaac as a human sacrifice. Those two words sound contradictory, but Abraham passed the test because he understood that God would never break His promise even it meant He would have to raise Isaac from the dead. Passing this test required obedience even when it made no sense at all. Like Abraham, I had to hang in there knowing that even though I did not understand, God did and that was good enough. I had to keep giving it to Him again and again until finally I got through it and moved on.

Heaven and Earth Together As One

Later I was with a small group of believers and we all went to heaven riding in a vehicle. I never saw the outside of it, but the inside resembled a small bus. Some of the people on the bus came from the earth while others were people who had died and were already residents of heaven. We were allowed to visit heaven and they were allowed to interact with us. The people in heaven were working together with the believers on earth. Everyone had their own unique assignments, but all of us were working together on the same mission.

I saw my dad riding on this vehicle with me. He died in 2009. He was 76 years old when he died, but in this dream he looked like he was about 25 years old. I was so excited to share with him all of the great things the Lord was doing in my life that I forgot he had also seen plenty as a resident of heaven. I did not actually arrive in heaven so I did not see anything there. I just saw many believers were visiting there and interacting with the people there. It was part of the training for people to go back and forth between heaven and earth.

That was the end of the dream.

MY COMMENTS

I have heard some believers say we cannot talk to people who have died and gone to heaven. However, Jesus spoke with Moses and Elijah at His transfiguration. Peter, James, and John were there too (Matthew 17:1-8). So according to the Bible it is possible and sometimes needed.

Do I really believe we are going to be flying? The prophet Isaiah saw God’s people flying.

Who are these who fly like a cloud and like the doves to their lattices. (Isaiah 60:8)

Last time I checked clouds were up in the sky and doves were birds with wings. So it sure sounds like Isaiah is talking about things that fly in the sky. Of course, this is a mind blowing statement, but we need to have our minds blown. We need to get completely out of our minds to follow the leading of the Lord in our heart. Our mind is the greatest hindrance that we face.

Jesus said, “All things are possible to those who believe” (Mark 9:23). I looked up the meaning of the word “all” in the original Greek. The Greek word is “pas”, which means all. Sounds like the only limiting factor is our inability to believe. That’s what I believe.

And Jesus answered and said to them, “Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and cast into the sea,’ it will happen. And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.” (Matthew 21:21-22)

The key to success in every training exercise was always the same, trust your heart more than your mind. Trust what the Lord puts in your heart more than the voices speaking into your mind. Those who do that will advance to new levels. They will soar in the Spirit and fly.

Kim Droptiny
Kim Droptiny
February 23, 2015 1:17 PM

My son left this earth 2 years ago at the age of 28. Three months after he passed, I was worshipping alone in my room and was taken to my home in heaven. My son had built me a music room and we worshiped together in that room. After that I went to heaven again and again. It was marvellous. So nice, to have like-minded experiences with other believers.

Corrine
November 30, 2016 10:20 PM

Hi Kim, wow what you shared made me cry. I lost my mom two years ago, she was only 67. I miss her so much, besides my husband she was my best friend. She loved the Lord and is in her heavenly home. I asked the Lord tonight if I could have an experience like you did with your son. It would be awesome to just see my mom and see heaven and where she is. Thank you for sharing. Blessings, Corrine

Mike M
Mike M
December 1, 2016 11:39 AM

Kim I just finished a book called Josiah’s Fire by Tahni Cullen. It is the story of an autistic boy who has angelic visions and frequent visits to heaven. He describes our loved ones who are now in heaven as having tasks to accomplish to assist us still here on earth, and of mansions and rooms that are unique to each one of us based on the desires God has placed in our hearts. Your visitation description is so similar to what Josiah describes it’s uncanny. God bless you Kim.

Johnjo
Johnjo
November 30, 2016 4:03 PM

When you went to heaven , did you fly in your spirit or in your physical body ?

Can our physical body with our clothes on fly and enter the Heaven where all the saints and angels abide ?

Aren’t Angels and the saints spiritual being ?

kathy p
kathy p
February 22, 2015 10:45 PM

Revelation 4:1 says, After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this.”

I decided to go and step in by faith and the Lord met me there in the spirit. Over time I began to have encounters with Him especially one where I was sitting on the top of a mountain with Him overlooking a huge valley. One day he said to me to jump off and fly. My first thought was how I was going to land. Just as I thought that I saw a vision of an eagle landing. Anyway i jumped off and began flying over the valley. Each time I stepped into heavenly places i was encouraged to practice flying. The Lord told me he wants me to fly because when i can fly i can go anywhere. Sometimes i would crash land on the mountain and the lord and i would laugh. After a few months i found that i could soar. The Lord told me that i had always wanted to fly jet planes because i am an eagle. More recently i have been stepping in and instead of soaring like an eagle i find myself taking off and moving like superman. Your post encouraged me to share my own experiences with flying.

Randy D.
Randy D.
December 3, 2016 10:37 AM

I once felt like the Lord was telling me to go back and look at a word I had written down earlier. As I went through those words, I came to the one I felt He was leading me to. I had forgotten about the word I had written down. It said …. From Clark Kent to Superman.

Jerry Sundberg
July 4, 2015 12:44 AM
Loved the article and your experiences. I’ve had flying dreams as early as ’76, the year I got saved. Now, many years later and too many dreams of flying to recount, the dreams of flying are, in effect, a picture and type of what it means to flow in the Spirit of God. Since we’ve been born again according to the Spirit of God, we are growing in Him, learning to trust Him as He proves Himself to us. Like the Ezekiel river from the throne, we are drawn to step in the ankle deep waters. We are still in control while He begins to introduce us to Himself and show the refreshing and peace He can bring us. We are drawn by Him out into the deeper waters of knee deep. We are still in control with our feet on the earth but are beginning to feel the power of His Word in us. As we gain greater confidence in Him, we are drawn out to the waist deep waters. In the waist deep waters, the power of His Word becomes very compelling as we are discovering how His Word is powerful enough to carry us away and it is in this part of the waters that we are being taught how to let go of our control and trust His control. Yes, we are learning how to swim. Finally, in Ezekiel 47, the waters get to be so deep that we no longer can touch the bottom with our feet and lose all control and must trust Him to carry us as we learn to fully trust Him in all things. The dreams of flying I’ve had were initially learning how to fly. At first, I had to run and jump and would stay in the air, just… Read more »
Eduardo
Eduardo
November 30, 2016 8:29 AM

James,

Just want to say thank you. This post is moving and humbling. I’ve had dreams of being able to go through walls and flying but I can’t say that these were from the Lord. You are so right when you say “our mind is the greatest hindrance that we face.” I pray that the Lord might also show me these marvelous things that you and others are experiencing. I haven’t experienced much in way of the supernatural – just a little and too often the bad side because of sin – but I pray that I grow in obedience and learn to yield my heart and mind to Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Of course each person has different gifts but I think the description of people sitting, walking and flying has more to do with the degree to which we are yielded to God. Clearly you are yielded. Matthew 5:8 – the pure in heart will see God. May countless souls be saved through your ministry. Please pray for me to be effective and bold where I am (Ephesians 6:19). Thank you and God bless!

Darryl
Darryl
December 4, 2014 10:15 AM

Hey Jim,
Excellent dream, pretty amazing actually. I’ve had similar thoughts during my prayer times. About a year ago, I was just praising the Lord & the thought came to me about flying around heaven. I imagined flying around heaven checking out what was going on then coming back & telling people what I saw & heard. Pretty soon, I imagined that there was a lot of us, in this generation, that would go to heaven. We were flying around, dodging the Guardian Angels, checking out everything, even places that were sorta “off limits” for us to know about. It was like the Guardian Angels were complaining to God about us saying, “God, we cannot stop these people from flying around here. We run one group out & there are more flying in from other directions, it is like they are everywhere.” God sorta chuckles & the Lord Jesus just says, “These 21st century Christians are something else, they are finally getting My Message & being free in Me. Don’t get too upset Michael, they are not hurting anything.” I whole heartily agree with your dream, we haven’t begun to scratch the surface of what God will allow us to do for Him if we learn to follow the Holy Spirit that dwells in our hearts. It is such a battle not to listen to the religious thoughts & fears in our minds that we were raised up in. But, I have determined I am going on with the Holy Spirit even if no one goes with me. I’ll see you flying around heaven!

Greg Ganus
Greg Ganus
November 30, 2016 8:26 AM

But they that wait upon the Lord shall mount up with wings as eagles…

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
November 14, 2015 2:53 AM

Rick Joyner speaks about not only walking on water but also walking on air (“greater works shall you do”). ( Incidentally Mel Tari in “Like a Mighty Wind” speaks of the many miracles the LORD performed during the revival in Indonesia which included walking across a river in flood stage). I’ve had many dreams about flying but the power lines are annoying.

Merri
Merri
November 30, 2016 9:46 AM

I’ve flown many times in my dreams too. I can only do it if my heart is right with God and I have to mentally connect with him. I laughed when I read Martin Semroks dream. I too, have to watch out for the power lines. I’ve always thought they were earthly distractions that we sometimes need to gingerly manuvier around. I do believe we will really fly. There are times when I feel so close to God, that I just want to go outside and jump up and soar. I know in my spirit that God told me it isn’t time yet. I’m patiently waiting.

Skylar
Skylar
November 30, 2016 10:58 AM

Martin, I haven’t encountered power lines yet but have clipped a few tree branches. I find I am still working to perfecting my landing….it’s that first step back on terra firma.
Have you ever found yourself with actual wings? Like in Isaiah 40:31? Most of my flying is done with actual wings. My recent training has evolved around how to use them…pumping them harder to go faster…tucking them in to dive…turning…etc.

michael c.
michael c.
November 30, 2016 9:24 AM

Hi Martin, I am curious–what do the power lines represent?

Mesake C
Mesake C
January 20, 2015 12:15 AM

Hi, just a few days ago I dreamt that security guards in a medical facility were trying to arrest me but I manage to out-outmaneuver them and run then I ended up with a group of unbelieving people who were lured to a place where people were being put to death, I managed to out-outmaneuver the guards at that place and run away. I woke up then went back to sleep, then I dreamt that I was back at the medical facility. Again, the security guards tried to arrest me again, I out-outmaneuvered them again then ran out of the facility then all of a sudden I was flying, really flying like superman, not to boast, really I was flying in the air. I believe as we approach the ends of the age, the devil is going to release a lot evil things in the world like genetic hybrid-super soldiers, but I believe the Lord has already something far greater in mind for the devil and his hordes.

Debra Walker
Debra Walker
December 9, 2014 11:13 PM
Truthmatters, I like your anonymous name; truth does indeed matter, very much! And you’re right, that any “truth” must stand up against the truth of God’s word; if it doesn’t, then it isn’t truth! It only takes a little bit of dog poop added to the brownie recipe to make the brownies inedible, and it only takes a little bit of falsehood to turn a truth into an untruth. Joel 2:28-29 in the Old Testament and Acts 2:17 in the New Testament both address the true prophecy that God’s servants (male and female saints who do His will) will see visions, dream dreams, and prophesy in these end times. But I gather that you already understand and accept that. It seems your concern is more one of making sure that a dream or prophecy aligns with the truth of the Bible. That is a good — essential! — aim. Especially since the Bible warns us that many false prophets will arise (Matt 24:11). In evaluating these dreams, have you considered 1 Cor 2:9 (and the surrounding verses for context) which says, “However, as it is written: ‘What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived’ — the things God has prepared for those who love Him — these are the things God has revealed to us by His Spirit….”? James and I are declaring that these things have been revealed to us by His Spirit. More to the point, how about John 14:12-14, spoken by Jesus: “Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in Me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in My name, so that the… Read more »
Peggy A.
November 30, 2016 1:19 PM

Debra,
You stated this above:
“It only takes a little bit of dog poop added to the brownie recipe to make the brownies inedible, and it only takes a little bit of falsehood to turn a truth into an untruth.”

Here is a correlative passage from the Holy Bible:
Book of Ecclesiastes 10:1
“Dead flies make the perfumer’s ointment give off a stench;
so a little folly outweighs wisdom and honor.”

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
November 30, 2016 10:36 AM

Prayer ALERT !
Please pray for a break through for a sister in theLord–E– she is having a
nervous breakdown as I right this —I am going to her home as soon as I get ready! I go like David ” In the name of the Lord ” Thank You !

Peggy A.
November 30, 2016 1:32 PM

Kathy,
God bless you. Remember the Name of Jesus is above EVERY NAME that can be named and that includes the names of any and every dis-ease. What you will be looking at are the “facts,” but always remember that the WORD OF GOD is TRUTH. TRUTH ALWAYS SUPERSEDES “facts”!

The Promises in the Bible are God’s Will for “E.” His WORD IS HIS WILL.
All of the Promises are YES and AMEN, and we can stand on them like today’s news.

I plead the BLOOD OF JESUS now over you and “E” and all associated with this. In the authority of Yahshua Ha Mashiach (Hebrew for Jesus the Messiah), I command the symptoms that “E” is manifesting to LEAVE in Yahshua’s Name.
I command her whole being to come into alignment with what Yahsua says in His Word about the TRUTH for her!

III John 2, “Beloved, I wish above all things that you prosper and be in health as your soul prospers.”

Kathy, find a list of Healing Scriptures and SPEAK them out in her behalf!

Prayerfully,
Peggy

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
December 1, 2016 11:39 AM

Praise God —great is His faithfulness !
Our prayers were answered—concerning my friend ” E” s intervention.
Appreciate all the thumbs up, I know prayers were attached to them!
Thank you Peggy –Amen to what you wrote , Amen also –Jesse T.
The situation with E is that most people have given up on her —-you know the
saying ” they kill their own” or something like that —Heard the Holy Spirit say
GO –and I said, only in your anointing.
BUT GOD –Who is able to do abundantly more than we can even comprehend—-Came through !!!!
Prayed in the Spirit all the miles I drove —-staying on topic ” Flew ” over
to her house in —-I really believe in ” Spirit warped ” time !
James —-love this post , it’s courageous ! We live way under what
the Lord has for us —if we just step out –He will show us !

Peggy A.
December 1, 2016 12:09 PM

Kathy,
I felt the Holy Spirit all over me as I read your post. I claim a continued and maintained healing for “E.” I love that you told the Holy Spirit (“only in your anointing”). Awesome and correct. Kathy, I claim many more wondrous exploits for you in the powerful anointing of the Holy Spirit. May His anointing continue to grow and increase upon you. May you literally swim in it! These situations are training/victory opportunities for us right now. Blessings sent, Kathy.

Kathy Culver
Kathy Culver
December 1, 2016 12:40 PM

Amen Peggy A.
Blessings received and back to you! Sisters in flight !

Jesse Terrelle
Jesse Terrelle
November 30, 2016 12:51 PM

LORD please help her have a breakthrough in Jesus Holy name!