“Encourage My People That I Am Coming, Do Not Lose Hope”

second_coming

On the morning of May 28, 2016, I lay in bed, half asleep, praying to Jesus, when I heard the small, still voice again.

Hear the word of the Lord:

“Tell My people to get ready. Tell everyone around the planet that I am coming. Warn them that before I come, the man of evil who will go to ultimate destruction shall precede me. Terror shall fill the land. Encourage My people that I am coming. Do not lose hope. My name is Yeshua and at My name, every knee shall bow and tongue confess that I am Lord.”

Jesus and Joshua are the English names derived from the Hebrew Yeshua. This is the true name of the LORD. The name Yeshua means the “The LORD is salvation.”

“Behold, God is my salvation (Yeshua); I will trust and will not be afraid; for the LORD God is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation. With joy you will draw waters from the wells of salvation.” (Isaiah 12:2-3)

As dark as things are getting and as black as they shall become, don’t lose hope. The man of evil will appear, but he will be destroyed by the coming of Yeshua (2 Thessalonians 2:8). Trust and don’t be afraid. Do not fear those who can kill the body, but cannot kill the soul (Matthew 10:28).

At His first coming, Jesus saved us from our sins. At His second coming, He will save us from the greatest evil this world has ever seen and establish His kingdom forever. Have hope through the approaching storm. Our salvation is coming.

Yeshua is Returning!
The LORD is our salvation!

David Doughty

Author: David Doughty

David Doughty is an attorney and former Assistant District Attorney from Rayville, Louisiana. He has written five books published by Joy Publishing. The LORD has given him revelations to help prepare the way for the return of Jesus Christ. He believes he is a Watchman to give warning to our people. His website is DavidpDoughty.com

Colin
Colin
May 30, 2016 6:26 AM

Amen David, thank you for that! A couple days ago I was going through a spiritual “dry spell” and just having general doubts about the times we are in, which in and of itself only speaks to the power of the enemy for when you add up everything going on spiritually, domestically, geopolitically, prophetically, and naturally, there shouldn’t be any doubt..But anyway, so I was praying fervently for decernment and faith and just assurance that im/we arent crazy, lo!l The next morning I go for a walk down at the lake and a lady comes up to me and asks if she can pray for me. I said sure, so we just said a prayer of thanks and it was nice. She then said Yeshua has been telling her He is coming very soon and to not be afraid, but be prepared. She said if you feel fear or anxiety to retreat back into God but to remain stronong. It took me a few minutes to process what just happened, but I thought about my prayer and had a flood of emotions and joy and started tearing up. Praying followed by me realizing my prayer was answered, then that almost overwhelming sense of joy has been happening to me more frequently lately. I feel like the spirit is interacting with me in a more tangible level these days. Be blessed!

Sandra
Sandra
May 30, 2016 6:39 PM

Oh wow, talk about angels among us 🙂

I also pause every once and awhile and question my sanity. Everything makes sense about the God vs. Satan battle and there is SO much evidence for biblical prophecy fulfillment happening. However, there is such a teeny tiny fraction of people that are completely aware of what those prophecies are and/or that the world events/polotics/climate/etc… are fulfilling those prophecies.

I also find that lots of the New Age or other spiritual information will present a topic with about 80% to 95% biblical accuracy but still distort it a bit. This gives apparent truth to the Luciferian view because it resonates as true but it is still missing the mark and also giving the ‘appearance’ of “all paths lead to the same god”, etc…

It’s hard to contain frustration and not seem like a crazy fanatic when you are trying to prove the differences and why they are important/matter. I just want to be like, “I’m sorry but I have to disagree, here is 10 hours of YouTube videos to explain why I strongly believe this. Please complete all 10 hours before we discuss again…” you know they won’t watch them though because they aren’t about funny cats… 🙁

Brad
Brad
May 31, 2016 4:18 AM

Exactly

Kate
Kate
May 30, 2016 2:08 PM

Just this morning I confessed to God that although I love him with my whole heart and trust him deeply, my mind is still at subjected to fear.”Trust and do not fear” are still hard for me to surrender . I fear those who can hurt my body , my husband or my two year old son.
I prayed “Lord let my mind rest that in the midsts of chaos I will be at peace. Let my mind catch up with my heart.”
I then picked up my bible to do my daily reading. (I’m in the book of Romans )and The Lord highlighted this verse. Romans 5:6 The mind governed by the flesh is death ,but the mind governed by the spirit is life and Peace.
So Lord I ask you to govern every aspect of my self, rid my mind of fear and to anyone who is reading this who also has fear,we ask that you bring a supernatural peace that surpasses all understanding!!! Let us be more aware of your love for us and prepare us for the battle.
Amen.

Kate
Kate
May 30, 2016 3:37 PM
After posting this I went to pray over Romans 5:6. Asking the Lord to have the Holy Spirit govern my mind and rid fear. The Lord spoke to me and said “The helmet of salvation.” He often speaks to me with pictures to increase my understanding. I realized that the description for the placement of the amor in Ephesians 6 is significant. This is what I saw: Ephesians 6:14: Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. .Belt of truth- a tool belt . Our tool is Truth , to help repair, restore and fix the broken and lost . Tools can also be used as a weapon.( think of a police officers belt) we fight the enemy by truth .breastplate of righteousness- covers the heart. We are righteous because of Jesus covering, his atonement. And his spirit dwells in our my heart .feet fitted with readiness – to move , spread the gospel .shield of faith – our faith protects.A warrior’s shield in battle is the most important piece. our faith in his love surpasses all understanding. The enemy try’s to rob our faith by fear ( flaming arrows)but our Lord is bigger. .helmet of salvation-The helmet protects the head which controls all of the decisions of the body. Our salvation in Jesus protects the mind. ***A mind governed by the spirit. ***( Rom 5:6) .The sword of the… Read more »
Richard
Richard
May 30, 2016 4:11 PM

Thank you for sharing this Kate. It has blessed me much today.

Kate
Kate
May 31, 2016 10:05 AM

Romans 8:6 was the verse

Alison J
April 22, 2017 7:28 AM

Lovely. I am feeling the same. But Revelation He says over and over to endure and TRUST. He will make it come out perfectly. We will have much to celebrate after all that and be with Him at last.

Susan Parker
Susan Parker
May 31, 2016 8:30 AM

The correct Scripture reference should be Romans 8:6, I believe. Thanks, I too have fear sometimes. This is a good verse to meditate on.

Marilee
Marilee
May 30, 2016 1:14 PM
Great confirmation from fathersheartminitries 5/29 The Father says today that My love for you is from everlasting to everlasting. What that means is that there is no shelf life on My love for you oh My beloved. I never change My mind about you where My love is concerned. I never replace My love for you with any other affection. I never turn away or look elsewhere for the intimacy and relationship that only belongs to you and with you. Be assured this day in the constancy of My love for you today and every day. A million years from now you will find that My love is undiminished. I am the Father and I am the bridegroom. You are My beloved child and you are a member of the bridal company that I am bringing forth into the earth. Many ask and inquire as to My purposes. I am the Lover of your soul and it is My purpose that in this lifetime you will fully know what that means. I am readying a bride. I am bringing forth a bride from the bride chamber. I have the table set and the guests are invited. The Friend of the Bridegroom has set the trumpet to his lips. The nuptial announcement is about to be heralded across the earth and resound throughout the cosmos. The Bride of Christ is announced! The celebration is commenced. The nations of the earth bow low and defer to that one joyous moment of union and communion of the bride and her Bridegroom. Despair not says the Father. Neither allow your heart to cast about for who, what, where or when. This is your now promise. This is the hour that changes the world and rivets the attention of every creature to this one consummation… Read more »
Country Girl
Country Girl
May 30, 2016 3:39 PM

Thank You God! May soul just leaped with JOY!!!

Kate
Kate
May 30, 2016 2:10 PM

Amen

Stephen Ellis
Stephen Ellis
May 30, 2016 6:32 AM

Amen David for good news. The word strengthen came to mind.

Isaiah 41:10 King James Version (KJV)

10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Jerry
Jerry
May 30, 2016 1:49 PM

Absolutely: Luke 21:36 Be alert at all times, praying that you may have the strength to escape all these things that will take place, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

Pray – keep your oil topped up – be strong

Anon
Anon
May 30, 2016 6:05 PM

I know a Stephen Ellis. Are you Minnesota perhaps?

Stephen Ellis
Stephen Ellis
May 30, 2016 9:52 PM

Anon – The answer is no, though I wish you God’s Grace this day.

John
John
May 30, 2016 2:31 PM

Amen to the Lord coming soon.

Come Lord Jesus. Its been a long wait. And watch. It’ll be a sweet surprise. To see your glory in the clouds.

Please Lord, do ignore the reasons for which we postpone your expectation. Its not that we don’t love you, but rather that perhaps we’ve misunderstood your word. Regardless of our understanding, you return at your appointed season. Grant us a clear comprehension.

Thank you Lord.

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan
May 30, 2016 9:23 PM

David:

THIS WORD FROM THE LORD SIMPLY PUT THE “PRE-TRIB RAPTURE FALSE DOCTRINE” TO REST!

I don’t see how any intelligent person can look at Rev. 4:1 then compare that to 1 Thes 4:16-17 & 1 Cor 15:51-52 and say there is a ‘Pre-Trib Rapture’ – It Is Just Not There!

Great Word – No Doubt We Will Have Some Trying Times – But I HONESTLY BELIEVE ALMIGHTY GOD WILL SUPERNATURALLY TAKE CARE OF HIS PEOPLE – LIKE TAKING A QUARTER POUNDER AND FEEDING 5,000 MEN PLUS WOMEN AND CHILDREN!

REMEMBER FOLKS – JESUS Said, “GREATER WORKS THAN THESE YOU SHALL DO!”

AWESOME JESUS!

The Best Always,
Paul Morgan

PS David Question – Can Attorneys Be Saved Too? LOL

Dean
Dean
May 31, 2016 3:08 AM

I presume you meant “Filet-O-Fish.”

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan
May 31, 2016 10:20 AM

LOL!

Dean, for years I had one of the Best Pastors in America – He Knows The WORD and TEACHES / PREACHES The WORD – HE IS JUST AWESOME!

He would always say, “GOD can take a Big Mac and feed this entire congregation!”

But I agree with you, “Filet-Of-Fish” would be nice!

Thanks
Paul Morgan

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
May 31, 2016 3:19 PM

Bwahahahaha! That’s cold, man! Really cold!

Cherubim
Cherubim
May 30, 2016 10:38 AM

We will be here for the great tribulation.

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
May 30, 2016 2:09 PM

As you believe you receive!

Dean
Dean
May 31, 2016 3:02 AM

So, if I believe in a Learjet and a well-stocked condo in the Caymans, then…?

Beverly David
Beverly David
May 30, 2016 4:06 PM

Thank you Laura for your comment”As you believe you receive”. I do not know what happen. Another posts by me not completed.

Hernan
Hernan
May 30, 2016 2:21 PM

It’s interesting, yesterday I was watching John Shorey’s preach at Sid Roth, and he says christians will see tribulations, and also the son of perdition, rapture is at middle of the last seven years.

Creed
Creed
June 1, 2016 8:14 AM

Let God be True and every man a liar. The Bible, God’s word, teaches we go thru the tribulation. It even teaches we go thru the Day of the Lord which is the finally (as in fourth of July fireworks finally) to the Wrath of God, though we are not appointed to it. Just like the atheist go thru the Great Tribulation but are not appointed to it, (the Jews and Christians are appointed to G.T. via satan). Read Joel 1, 2 and 3, you will see the Day of the Lord, which is the Wrath of God, you will see priest and His people called together, Also in Zep 2:2-3, you will see God saying, seek righteousness, seek meekness, it may be that you will be hid in the Day of the Lord’s anger. Also the Wrath of God is for the heathen and unrepentant, not the believer… Isa 2:12, Isa 13:9, Jer 46:10, Eze 30:3

SWilliam
SWilliam
May 30, 2016 9:12 AM

David, Amen. The first time Yeshua came, they were looking for a lion, and he came as a lamb. This time he is coming as a Lion, and some are expecting a lamb. God Bless

Alison J
April 22, 2017 7:32 AM

CAN’T WAIT!!

Rachel Baxter
May 30, 2016 12:56 PM

Yes Lord! We trust in you alone! All honor and praise and glory to our Savior!

Laurent
June 23, 2016 8:44 AM

Two weeks ago I dreamed I was watching through the bedroom window of our former apartment . It was night , when suddenly , like a trail of stardust that formed a vortex spiral in the sky. A star was formed , and seemed like the Star of Bethlehem. So I said to my wife with great excitement: “Darling, Jesus will return very soon. We must be prepared.” This dream seemed so real that it troubles me till today. Yes , really the Lord is coming soon.
Laurent (Belgium)