“The Elite Have Issued a Bypass in Their Plans and Escalated Their Course of Action”

shadow government

On July 31, the Lord shared the following urgent warning with me and a call for His people to pray.

“Because of the shakings now taking place, an awakening has begun in people who were previously asleep, which has ignited a desire in them to know the truth. Although their focus initially is wanting to know truth about natural events, I am using this desire to lead them to Myself. Many people are more malleable and open to Me than they ever were before because of what is happening.

The elite, however, are feeling very threatened and have already issued a bypass in their plans and escalated their course of action. They are aware that if they do not move quickly there is a greater possibility that their plans can be foiled.”

I asked God, “What are they planning?”

He answered:

“They are pushing forward on the economic collapse and also going to release some type of pestilence/plague that would shut everything down. Their goal in this is to create such an environment of instability, chaos, and fear that people would have no choice but to depend on the government, even if they know it is corrupt. These types of events would provide the legitimate cover required to implement what they want with the least amount of resistance.

They are trying to do things outside of My timeline and therefore outside of My will. They are trying to block My hand from exposing what I want to expose and trying to prevent the people from being awakened. I want people awakened so they can turn to Me. I will use the exposing of corruption, conspiracy, wickedness, and deceit to emphasize the value of truth and to lead people to Myself because I am the Truth.”

God gave me a strong warning for those in government and places of authority. Several days ago, as I was preparing for bed, I asked the Holy Spirit what I should read in His Word. I heard clearly, “Isaiah 10”. I don’t always hear this clearly, but I got excited because I knew He was going to show me something specific and for a purpose. When I laid down in my bed to read, it became very apparent to me why He wanted me to read this. The first portion of the passage was highlighted to me and after reading it too, you will see why:

1  What sorrow awaits the unjust judges and those who issue unfair laws.
2  They deprive the poor of justice and deny the rights of the needy among my people. They prey on widows and take advantage of orphans.
3  What will you do when I punish you, when I send disaster upon you from a distant land? To whom will you turn for help? Where will your treasures be safe?
4  You will stumble along as prisoners or lie among the dead. But even then the Lord’s anger will not be satisfied. His fist is still poised to strike. (Isaiah 10:1-4)

God is shining forth His light to reveal those things that have been done in secret. He is exposing the depths of darkness, lies, deception, and wickedness that have been hidden at the highest levels of our society.

Steve Quayle received a word from The Lord some time ago stating that before God would allow the full weight of His judgment to be released, He would expose the sins of the government to the people and then the sins of the people before their God. We are beginning to see the fulfillment of that word both in the Planned Parenthood and Wikileaks email releases.

God is confirming this exposure is being done by His Hand and for His Purposes. He has made it clear that He is going to shake everything that can be shaken, and that means everything. There have been many intercessors praying through the years by the direction of the Lord, asking Him to pull back the covers of all the hidden things being done so the people would see and awaken.

God’s judgment is being released on our nation in increasing measures, but He is calling us to pray against the enemy’s plans, timing, and agenda to block what God wants to do and move outside of His perfect plan. Just because He has a plan is NOT a guarantee that it will happen the way He wants unless we contend in agreement for what He wills. Even in His judgment, He has a timeline and a way in which He will do things. We see that clearly in His Word.

He then instructed me how He wants us to pray:

“Pray for these exposures to continue in every area that I have purposed and for these revelations of truth to draw people to search for and find Me. Pray against the elite’s plan to collapse the economy prematurely and to put a stop to their releases of weaponized diseases. Lastly, pray for My perfect will and timing in all that pertains to this nation, especially now.”

I felt encouraged by this encounter with the Lord because I sensed His Heart was not just pure anger and wrath, but I felt His Father’s Heart. He has a plan and He has heard the prayers of those who are praying. Even in His judgment, He is also remembering mercy. He is remembering the prayers of those who interceded for this time centuries ago.

Beloved, yes, hard times are here, but God is still good in His judgment. His heart is still love in His judgment. Let’s trust Him wholeheartedly, in His character and let’s pray in agreement with our Father God for His will to be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

Casey Toda

Author: Casey Toda

Casey Toda was radically saved by Jesus Christ over 10 years ago and his life has never been the same. His passions are to pursue the Heart of God in intimacy, worship and knowing Jesus as the Bridegroom during these end times.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

TLC
TLC
August 3, 2016 5:45 am

this word is spot on….exactly what I feel in my spirit….I think Trump is really so far ahead and they don’t know how to bring him down…their INTERNAL polls are telling them this, thus the desperate attack yesterday by Obama (who is taking the ENTIRE month of October off to campaign for Hillary). Also, Mena Lee Grebin had a dream that Chaos is Coming in 3-6 months followed by a pestilence/plague. Pray for Trump’s safety like never before. Pray we have a fair election. Pray that corruption continues to be exposed.

Carol
Carol
August 3, 2016 1:09 pm

Amen! Total confirmation to me!

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
August 3, 2016 4:07 am

I find this very interesting because just last week the Holy Spirit spoke to me about events coming as I was awake in bed simply being still. One of the events was a strike or blow against the government by His hand. The impression I had was that they won’t see it coming and that it would totally throw them off track. Men make their plans but the Lord God Almighty is sovereign. Your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

August 3, 2016 12:41 pm

That confirms the word from Glynda Linkhous and sounds like God is truly pushing back the darkness in our behalf.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
August 3, 2016 4:50 am

Amen!

Marilee Alm
August 3, 2016 5:57 am

The Father says today attune your spirit to My Spirit this day. As I draw near to you there will be a manifestation of My presence as you go about your day. You will hear My voice for I will direct and guide you. I will be the voice speaking over your shoulder saying “this is the way – walk ye in it..” I will never leave you without guidance. I am the internal guidance system installed in your heart to take you through every obstacle and barrier that the enemy would throw up against you. As I walked through the walls to find those that cowered in fear even so you will see doors where others only see impediment and obstruction.

I know the way through the wilderness says the Father – all you have to do is follow. I have prepared a highway of holiness constructed by My hand that the wayfaring man – though a fool, shall not err therein. I have not called you to be crafty or shrewd. It is not by your own cunning that you will evade the tactics of hell ranged against you. Your wisdom is in Me. I am your wisdom and because I live in you and move in you the end result is assured. You are coming through. You will walk in divine, Holy Ghost timing. Others may fall behind or fall short but you will always be in the right place at the right time. So never question or wonder “am I doing the right thing?” Just listen to My voice and respond with prompt obedience and the outcome is assured.
fathersheartministry.com

tortie
tortie
August 3, 2016 5:44 pm

I pray the God will open my ears to hear the voice of the Lord so I can obey promptly.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
August 3, 2016 5:25 pm

Dear James, I briefly checked in, only to see an article on Clare du Bois but I can’t see it any more. I read it and then went for a walk to pray about it. All nite long I had a wolf pop in and out of my dreams. She is a trance medium, a false apostle /prophet. If you watch her you will see occult practices, occult hand signals, her teaching is lies and she steals other true prophets words and makes out that they are from the Lord. Her ‘Jesus’ is a familiar spirit. If you listen to her testimony on her conversion experience it sounds like demon possession while she was practicing witchcraft. There is no repentence evident. Hopefully this has already been resolved when I was out praying about it. The Lord continue to bless you abundantly!

August 4, 2016 12:53 am

Thanks for sharing that Jane. After posting it, I started feeling uneasy about it and took it down.

Rachel Baxter
August 5, 2016 11:28 pm

I felt like you did when I read it. Thank you Jesus for discernment!

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
August 3, 2016 8:23 am

Amen! May we all hear the Lords voice and follow his guidance!

Sonia
Sonia
August 3, 2016 4:34 am

Awesome word Casey ! Thanks for sharing !

Josh
Josh
August 3, 2016 12:56 pm

This word resonates in my spirit much more so than the Clare du Bois word from today. I can wholeheartedly say AMEN! to this word. May the LORD expose there wicked plans and give the masses a chance to repent before destruction. This is in line with my prayers for months now. May it be so.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
August 3, 2016 3:47 pm

Josh….yes Casey’s post is equally important. The common Word in both is “Thy Will be Done.” Yes and Amen Father, Your Will be done.

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
August 4, 2016 4:10 am

Casey,
Thank you for sharing this Word. Ha Ha, yes, I can see the wicked one and his hordes scrambling around in terror, trying to out maneuver The Almighty. But His Light will expose their wicked schemes for all to see.

Our Lord will honor the prayers of His Saints, and blinders will fall from the eyes all over the planet. Be ready Saints, for this harvest will be massive!

Danielle Patton
Danielle Patton
August 3, 2016 4:42 am

Outstanding word

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
August 6, 2016 8:41 pm
I shared this previously on the “West Coast” post. But will do it again, because this info is important. I’m close with a consultant at http://www.truesciencealliance.org This is an innovative organization that is about to change the face of healthcare as we know it beginning…MONDAY at 11am central time. If you go to the site, click on the “announcement” tab and scroll down to AUGUST 8th, you’ll see what I mean. It doesn’t give a lot of information about Monday’s presentation, but I was sent a copy of it. I mention this on this post because, I believe this announcement/presentation is prophetic and timely. This should’ve been announced months ago, (it has been in the works for YEARS) but wasn’t. I don’t believe it was time. So far in August, it appears this is the month of truth being revealed and evil being exposed. Check out Trunews yesterday. The founders of truesciencealliance.org have developed technology to fight infectious diseases and what the medical community deems “no hope cases” WITHOUT the use of traditional, synthetic antibiotics. They’re treatments are all natural and non-synthetic. They are about to reveal these treatments to the world beginning Monday in a pre-recorded presentation. Go to http://www.amr-review.org for further details. On Friday they are scheduled to give a LIVE press conference. However, after Monday this information is expected to go viral. Imagine what this means. Cures and treatments for “no hope cases.” How can doctors, big Pharma and hospitals compete? Simple. They can’t. This is almost too good to be true! I’m not asking you to believe me. Truthfully I didn’t believe it myself until I saw an ad for the presentation in the San Antonio Express News last Thursday. Then I was sent a copy of the presentation yesterday. Double confirmation! Please look at the… Read more »
faith
faith
August 6, 2016 9:05 pm

Hi Ken, with 50 holistic drs. dying (murdered?) over the past year I pray they have sufficient security in place. Big pharma won’t take this lying down.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
August 6, 2016 9:20 pm

I understand, Faith. These people have top notch security. Former special forces and the like. They have been preparing for MANY, MANY years. I’m not concerned for their safety. I’m more concerned about how the public will react. People’s natural reaction is to panic. This isn’t being announced to instill panic and fear. Its purpose is to save lives. But how will people respond when the information goes viral, remains to be seen.

Aris - Melb
Aris - Melb
August 10, 2016 7:13 am

Ken, was the truesciencealliance press conference recorded? Would be interested in watching it.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
August 10, 2016 7:53 am

Aries – Melb. I just received info that they are in the process of editing the footage for release on CNN and the BBC (plus other news outlets) for later this week. Keep checking the website and internet for details. Remember, they’re competing with the Olympics and election coverage to try and get the word out. More people are watching Michael Phelps than care about what’s REALLY going on. Paraphrase- “Distract the masses with games and irrelevant activities, so evil will prevail and their mission accomplished” – George Orwell.

Aris - Melb