“I Am Doing a New Thing in Education. Children Will be Enabled to Learn at Home.”

A few days ago, I was sleeping and saw the words, “School is Cancelled,” written as a post, like on a Facebook page. I awoke immediately after seeing it and asked the Lord about it.

Here is the reply He gave me:

“Many have wondered what the days ahead will look like for children. With so many changes happening in the world, war is coming, detention is coming, chaos is coming, weather changes, and changes to the earth’s surface. So many things that would interfere with daily life, but I am doing a new thing.

Hear Me on this, I am doing a new thing in education. Children will be enabled to learn at home, and not the same learning that is done in schools, but they will learn of spiritual things. I will be appearing to many, because the children have ears to hear and eyes to see. They can learn much in a short period of time.

The very young will learn much, those not old enough for school. And this learning will be shared over the air waves, and will catch fire. I am releasing incredible knowledge to the children. They will learn how to fix what is broken. There will be creative gifts released, gifts of healing and miracles.

A child will fall in the playground and angels will pick her up and set her upon her feet, and this touch of the angels will set her upon a new path. Children will come to playgrounds not to play on the play equipment, but to minister to one another, to teach one another of Me. Let the little children come to Me. I will be at the playgrounds.

In the days ahead, everyone will be doing things differently. Some for the better, some not. My children will be spreading My ways, like a wildfire it will catch, beginning at one playground and spreading to others. Children will be building radios and computers at home that enable communication that is safe from surveillance.”

Jesus said, let the little children come to Me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 19:14)

Children are a heritage from the Lord. (Psalm 127:3)

After receiving this word, the ‘Safe Schools’ initiative taught in primary schools here in Australia came to mind. The government funded development of an anti-bullying program specifically for homosexual and transgender children. Interesting to note that instances of bullying for such children make up less than 1% of all bullying cases.

This is just the beginning. Satan is accelerating his agenda, which goes something like, “If we can get hold of your kids while they are very young and impressionable, we will have them for life.”

For every wicked scheme of the devil, our Heavenly Father has a plan to counteract it. We fear what our children are being taught in schools, but the Lord says, “Look and see what I am doing.”

We serve an awesome God! If we can visualize and embrace what He is going to do, our prayers will accelerate His plans. Nothing is impossible for God. Therefore, with God, nothing is impossible for us.

Author: Alison Pound

Alison Pound lives in Western Australia, has a creative bent and loves drawing and painting. She teaches piano, is married and has two children.
She gave her heart to the Lord in the early seventies at age twelve. Six years ago, the Lord drew her aside, out of church involvement and other activities to wait on Him in the quietness of home. An awakening occurred, and an intimacy with the Lord that had been missing. Prophetic words and some dreams about what was coming to America began to come.   As an Aussie, it seemed odd that the calling was not to prophecy over her own nation, but she believes the focus will change at some point.  Alison has a heart to be used in the final harvest, encouraging those using their gifts in all walks of life, for prayer ministry and in urging all to prepare for what coming.

Julie Bucker
March 16, 2017 4:20 PM

When I started Homeschooling, I wanted to give up. In a dream the words, “keep homeschooling your son”. I thought to myself, that is just me making up words, but before I finished my thought the voice said, “I have a plan for him”. My son is 6, but even as a 4 year old I would ask Him about God and He would tell me. One time he asked what a type of fish 2as, and I didn’t know the name. He prayed and then told me the name of it, because God had told him. I really have struggled teaching him to read, and this week, the thought came to me to just throw away the instruction books and just drill with him at the whiteboard. He is finally figuring it out. It is a good thing to follow the Spirit on this type of thing. We are also going to build a magrav plasma energy generator.

March 18, 2017 4:56 AM

Julie, you have encouraged other mums reading this I am sure.

Stella
Stella
March 16, 2017 8:22 AM

Thank God for this post Alison. Our children’s minds have been polluted with all kinds of teachings and doctrines of demons. Imagine telling children that they can choose whatever sex they desire and to feel good about it. Here in England they have begun to teach children as young as four years about sexual things and transgender awareness and how to be comfortable if they wish to express their sexual orientation like homosexuality or lesbianism…….you can imagine why there are too many cases of paedophiles harassing these children! Lord have mercy.

March 18, 2017 4:51 AM

Yes, Stella if is truly horrifying what is being taught to our kids. We need to get the Lord’s mind on this. Get on board with what He is doing. Because He certainly has a plan not just to redeem them but to use them incredibly in these last days.

Diana
Diana
March 16, 2017 10:01 PM

Thankyou Allison for this word from the Lord.It really bears witness.I have been taking care of a 6 yr.old girl thats been under my care for 4mo. as of date..I have been teaching her as much as possible in the word..I told her the world is changing and soon things wont be the same.She asked would she still be going to school.(She loves kindergarten).I told her one day she wont be…down the road …She gets a new stone for learning bible verses,so far she has learnt 5..Also she can quote the 23 psalm..
I BELIEVE THAT GOD WILL DO AMAZING THINGS IN AND THROUGH THESE CHILDREN…But ,I believe that you cannot water anything down for them now…She loves to play and enjoy life like any child…but she has been told many things that we diidnt have to deal with..she knows much in 4 mo.She has asked her teacher at school if she believes in Jesus…asked her classmates…Told her bus driver and principal that thwe world is changing..that there will not be water and food..I tell her it like it is…she has no fear or worry about these things…she is taught that we will always pray and Jesus will help us…I never thought this would be on my plate..Its amazing to see her ,hear her childlike faith.Shes growing rapidly..blessings to you ..and z3rs..

March 18, 2017 4:46 AM

Diana, God bless. You are doing a wonderful thing. You’re right, our kids are going to have to grow up fast. We need to prepare them for what is ahead.

Carrie McClure
SARose
March 16, 2017 4:21 PM

Thank you for sharing this, Alison. I have always been a strong supporter of home schooling if the family can swing it. It keeps the worldly influences out of our children’s mind and makes it easier to mold them correctly. Home schooling is a blessing.

March 18, 2017 4:41 AM

SARose, most parents today would not consider home schooling. Either they do not feel up to the task or they are both focussed on bringing in the money to feed and clothe them. I was always rather proud of the fact that I didn’t go off to work. But I was only there for my kids when they came home from school. Only now, do I see that homeschooling would have been a wonderful opportunity. But, I married a schoolteacher. Everyone went to school. Until more recent times, I think you had to by law.

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
March 16, 2017 10:15 AM

Amen! Lord Jesus bless our children and keep them protected! I am teaching my children of his word daily but in return I am learning more from them then I could of my own praying and reading. Thank you Lord for these gifts you’ve given us.

March 18, 2017 4:48 AM

Kids can understand a lot more than we give them credit for. I reckon the Lord knows this. He’s kinda gonna turn the tables on us parents if we don’t watch out.

Laurent
Laurent
March 17, 2017 8:05 AM

“The Lord said to Noah, Enter into the ark, thou and all thy house; For I have seen you right before me in this generation (Gen. 7: 1-2). ” Your message gives me tremendous courage today. Our youngest son comes to attend kindergarten two days ago. It is always distressing for parents, given the bad spiritual and social atmosphere that prevails in schools today. But your message confirms a conviction that I have had for several years: that in view of the decadence of our Christian assemblies and of society, every family faithful to Christ now has the DUTY, as never before, if not in the First years of the Church, to function like so many “arches of Noah”, called to make return as soon as possible enlarged family, friends, neighbors, etc., before the flood (the judgments of God): ” Seven days, and I will rain on the earth forty days and forty nights, and I will cut off from the face of the earth all beings that I have made “(Gen. 7: 4). Let’s focus on our families. Let us pray for them and within. Let them become like little house churches. It is our responsibility. Let us stop waiting all for our leaders of churches (which we must respect of course), like birds that would wait for their food without ever becoming adults! Teach us all around us salvation by faith alone. Salvation as a totally undeserved grace: this wonderful gospel that is lost even in our Sunday assemblies!

Laurent (Belgium)

March 18, 2017 4:32 AM

I think you are right, Laurent. The time is coming for a return to little house churches of necessity. Schools have had our kids, child minding centres have been caring for our little ones, everyone it seems has been taking over what we as parents should have been doing – which the word of God tells us, is to train up a child in the way they should go , and they will not depart from it. So the Lord is pouring out His Spirit on the children. He is going to get the job done.