East Coast Hurricane Joaquin Could Fulfill Three Prophetic Warnings

joaquimThree prophetic warnings could be fulfilled in the next few days by a new hurricane named Joaquin, which has been gaining strength and is currently a major category 3. As of 11:00 pm yesterday, it was located near the Bahamas and moving north towards the east coast of the United States.

It is still too early for weather forecasters to accurately identify whether or not Joaquin will reach the United States, but concerns have increased over the past 24 hours. If it does, it is expected to hit land on the morning of October 5th.

Here is the latest report from the Weather Channel:

Hurricane Joaquin strengthened to major hurricane status as a Category 3 storm Wednesday night, as it moves dangerously close to the Bahamas, and prospects are looking increasingly worrisome for the U.S. mainland as the official forecast raises the odds of the East Coast seeing its first landfalling hurricane in 15 months.

An Air Force Reserve Hurricane Hunter reconnaissance aircraft flying through Hurricane Joaquin Wednesday night found winds near the center had become much stronger, prompting the agency to raise the wind figure to 105 mph in the 8 p.m. advisory and 115 mph at 11 p.m. The latter makes Joaquin a Category 3 hurricane on the Saffir-Simpson Hurricane Wind Scale.

Equipment on the plane measured surface winds as high as 130 mph in gusts within powerful thunderstorms in the developing eyewall in the still-growing tropical cyclone.

With Joaquin strengthening 30 mph within a 24-hour period on Wednesday, rapid intensification criteria has been met. Further strengthening is expected in the coming days.

The American GFS model forecast continues to show Joaquin making an alarming northwestward turn, slamming it right into Virginia, Maryland or North Carolina this weekend. Meanwhile, the European ECMWF model suggests Joaquin has a chance of staying away from the U.S. East Coast. It is simply too soon and the uncertainty is too high to determine any impacts from Joaquin itself for the U.S. East Coast at this time. (see the full report)

That is an interesting story, but by itself would not have been posted here. It gets more interesting in the light of the following three prophetic warnings.

Warning 1: Mena Lee Grebin

On July 6 2015, Mena Lee Grebin posted the following hurricane warning on her site:

In the past four weeks, I have now had three dreams about a hurricane coming up the east coast. In each dream it has been as though I am watching a weather map or station. It’s not as though I am watching a television, but more like I am there, overlooking a map of the east coast. Each time, I’ve seen the storm traveling up the coastline, starting on the east end of Florida. The storm scales the coasts of Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, and then once it comes to Virginia, I can’t see where it makes landfall.

I wasn’t going to post these dreams, but when I had the third one several days ago, during a sudden afternoon nap, the Lord spoke to me in the dream and told me to share it. I know a few people, including my mother, who live in Virginia and the Washington DC area. When I shared this with them, I was told by all that this was a conformation.

One of the things the Lord spoke to me in the third dream was that it would be a part of the judgment that will hit the country because of the legalization of same-sex marriage. Again, I was not shown where or “if” this storm would make landfall. I saw that it was not a large storm, but small in diameter, yet tightly wound, packing a punch to any place it scaled or landed.

The Lord also did not confirm if it would be during this hurricane season, or the next one. The reason why I say the next one is because the time frame that the Lord has given me for the judgments hitting America are through 2016.

joaquin_pathTwo things caught my attention here. First, she saw the hurricane moving north past North Carolina, but did not see where it went from there. The next possible strike zone would be Virginia and Washington DC, which matches the latest Weather Channel target zone shown above. Second, she said, “the Lord spoke to me in the third dream that it would be a part of the judgment that will hit the country because of the legalization of same-sex marriage.”

Her comments sounds similar to a warning from Pastor TD Hale.

Warning 2: Pastor TD Hale

Pastor TD Hale had a prophetic dream on November 24, 2012 in which he saw the judgment of God falling on America following soon after an abominable court decision. He saw the judgment striking first in Washington DC.

The following is an excerpt from his dream:

Now at this point he walked over to the desk and he picked up a gavel in his hand. The gavel was part wood and part stone. The handle was wood and the head of the gavel was stone. On the desk of the president of United States there is a document with these words written on it, “The final abomination.” He then hit the document on his desk with the gavel and when he hit this document on the desk then all of a sudden I felt a shaking. Honestly, I felt like my bed was shaking. Literally it was shaking and I could feel it. When he hit this document I shot up into the air and I was standing up above the White House.

Then an earthquake hit Washington DC. Then I saw the earth open up and it went towards the Washington monument then towards the Jefferson Memorial. At that point I began to see an odd colored rain falling. It was the color of fire or something. It started slowly coming down then it intensified little by little. It was coming down faster and faster until the waters started rising. As the waters started rising I went up higher into the atmosphere and I saw the map of the United States. I could see the outline. The waters left Washington and began to flood across the whole United States. I saw them hit Maryland, West Virginia, Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, Indiana, South Carolina, until it completely went all across the United States.

People began to scream across the nation and all I could hear was a mournful sound. It was as if something had happened, a great loss, like if you went into a funeral home and somebody had passed away and you were very close to them. It was that kind of mournful sound. Even in my dream I thought about the days of Noah and what it must have felt like for the people who were outside of the ark when the flood came but they could not get in. They had not listened to the voice of Noah or to the voice of God when he had spoken to them. This is the thing. God is speaking to them one last time. He is speaking through Trunews.com, he is speaking through you, he is speaking through me, and some other ministers that I know. God is speaking. (see the full post)

The first part of Pastor Hale’s dream reveals a court decision identified as “the final abomination”, which was followed by a great shaking starting in Washington DC. Although he described it as an earthquake, it might not be a literal earthquake because the other events that he saw do not sound like literal events. He saw the earthquake was followed by an odd colored rain, the color of fire, which accumulated into a flood that spread across the country. So he might have seen things symbolizing the destruction spreading across the country. Whatever it was, it caused screaming across the nation due to a great loss, which sounds like a financial loss.

Due to the similarities between these two testimonies, perhaps hurricane Joaquin will be the beginning of the judgment of God that ultimately spreads across the nation as other kinds of shakings follow soon afterwards.

Warning 3: Brian Carn

Brian Carn

Brian Carn

I recently discovered the ministry of Brian Carn. He is an internationally known prophetic minister and has his own television program called Brian Carn Live, which is aired on the DayStar Television Network.

A visitor to this site named David Kenderes, who often sends me breaking news stories, sent me the following message tonight.

“Prophet Brian Carn just stated tonight (9-30-2015) that God told him that a major catastrophe will hit the U.S. within the next couple of weeks.”

He did not provide any details, but perhaps Brian Carn was seeing the destruction caused by hurricane Joaquin. We will find out in the next few days.

Conclusion:

The prophetic words shared in this post might be unrelated. They are only being connected here in an effort to watch and pray about what the Lord is doing in our country. Within the next five days we will find out if judgment in America begins with hurricane Joaquin.

The same visitor who sent me the word from Brian Carn, David Kenderes, also sent me the following insight about hurricane Joaquin.

Joaquin is the Spanish version of Joaquim, which is a male name that originates from Hebrew and literally means “raised or lifted by God” (Source: Wikipedia).  Will this storm be “lifted by God” to strike Washington D.C. in the form of judgment against our country?

Thanks to David Kenderes for sharing these things.

© 2015, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Chloe
Chloe
October 6, 2016 7:31 AM

I believe Mena’s dream is happening now (Matthew). I have got this tight knot in my stomach since yesterday because of this storm. I PRAY FOR PROTECTION AND MERCY for all z3ers who may be in the path of Matthew!!!!!!!

Todd D
Todd D
October 4, 2016 9:50 PM

Mena’s dream of the Hurricane sure looks the way Matthew looks right now. In addition her time frame was through 2016.

DENNIS MANNING
October 5, 2015 8:30 PM

http://chronicle.augusta.com/latest-news/2015-10-04/sc-roads-hit-hard-powerful-storm………..on oct 4, 2015,,,,,,a record breaking rain storm flooded South Carolina………..ON THE SAME DAY,,,,Obama threw Israel to the diplomatic wolves……….http://nypost.com/2015/10/04/team-obama-is-throwing-israel-to-the-diplomatic-wolves/…………..Zechariah 1……..the 4 horns (the Quartet) will be TERRORIZED by the 4 craftsmen (4 angels sent from God)…………an angel of God terrorized SC yesterday with a ONCE IN A THOUSAND YEARS FLOOD……….and more terror is coming from Jesus to the Quartet……..Jesus wants to convert Israel(the Jews) to Christ in the endtimes. Praise Christ!…………..when Pres Clinton pressured Israel to give much of the Promised Land to arafat , Hurricane Floyd’s flood crested in NC THE SAME DAY……..When Tony Blair pressured Israel, the record Flood in Britain crested THE SAME DAY……….When Condi Rice pressured Israel, the I-35 bridge MYSTERIOUSLY collapsed into the mississippi river THE SAME DAY.

Jo Bradway
Jo Bradway
October 2, 2015 2:02 PM
Hi James, Thank you for the excellent blog posts. I wanted to share with you a series of dreams that I had in August of 2014. I shared these with Rick Wiles, my family and a number of other people last year, but in light of the recent events in Syria, I thought it might be worth sharing them one last time. God bless! Jo Bradway, Durham, NC 9/6/2014 Prophetic Dream At 4:16 in the morning, I awoke, then fell asleep shortly thereafter. Sometime after this I began to have an extremely vivid and disturbing dream. I dreamt that a coworker and I were making a road trip on our bicycles. We had stopped at some store/café to rest prior to getting on the interstate. It was getting dark and I was troubled that it would be too dangerous to ride our bikes on the interstate in the dark. We still had another couple of hours to go. My coworker wanted to proceed but I was really troubled that it wasn’t safe, so I went outside and asked God to give me instruction on it. I turned on an old radio and His voice boomed through, warning me against making the trip. He said we weren’t properly prepared and the bike wasn’t adequately lit. I went inside and informed my coworker, who by now was joined by his daughter and another person. They were okay with not continuing on our journey. Then we all walked outside. This is when it happened…. We looked up and saw multiple fighter jets zooming and roaring through the air. I perceived that these were Russian bombers. The jets appeared to have red writing on them but I wasn’t sure. The noise was tremendous and the buildings were rattling and shaking, as many multitudes of… Read more »
Michael Fisch
Mike Fisch
October 5, 2015 7:50 PM

From Mena Lee Grebin’s Facebook page – posted yesterday:

“It’s interesting that the name Joaquin means “God Will Judge” (http://nameberry.com/babyname/Joaquin). The Lord gave me a dream in July, about a hurricane that would scale the east-coast packing a punch. In the dream, once it scaled past Virginia, I couldn’t see it anymore. I wrote in my blog that I wasn’t sure “if” it would made landfall, but the the Lord said that it would be part of the judgement for the changing of the marital laws.

So on that day, when the constitution was changed, a mock rainbow was displayed on the White House giving honor to a desecration. The true rainbow was a promise from God to Noah, that He would never flood the entire earth again. So I find it interesting that this storm, although never making landfall, has brought historical flooding to the east-coast, including the DC/Northern Virginia area. God Will Not Be Mocked!”

DENNIS MANNING
DENNIS MANNING
October 3, 2015 6:59 PM

Abram had 318 trained servants who won the war to rescue Lot……… 318 = 3+1+8= 12……Abram had 12 sons, trained servants, disciples, trained for warfare, victorious……..Jacob had 12 physical sons, who drove the wicked out of the Kingdom of God (Promised Land), The 12 were victorious………Jesus had 12 Spiritual sons, disciples, trained for warfare, victorious……..Why 12?…..Jesus said “There are 12 hours of day”LIGHT” in the day”…….We disciples, servants, sons, are “children of LIGHT”……..In the OT, we fought on a Physical battlefield, with Physical swords, against Physical enemies (men),,,,,but in the NT, we fight on the Spiritual battlefield, with Spiritual Swords, against spiritual enemies (demons)………We drive the wicked (demons) out of ourselves…….”The Kingdom (Promised Land) is within you”….”Those who believe shall cast out demons”…..In Jesus’ Name, I cast all demons out of me. I cast out the evil spirits of lying, pride, lust, drug abuse, gambling, etc out of me……the 70 disciples rejoiced that “even the demons obeyed our voices”………www.demonbuster.com……Praise Christ!

abby
abby
October 3, 2015 2:01 PM

Just hearing news of S Carolina flooding with note, historic rain expected. Wondering if Damascus will become a heap of rubble. I saw a picture of the Blood Moon over Israel and had such a clear understanding that the Blood Moon is a sign for Israel. It was HUGE. Putin wants the Levianth field, make no mistake, he has plans. So much happening. Maybe September was on the hearts and minds of so many believers because it was God preparing us for October. Seems like the flood gates have opened (no pun!). I also appreciate this site, I come at least once a day for updates. Thank you James for sharing with us.

DENNIS MANNING
DENNIS MANNING
October 3, 2015 6:17 AM

EL FARO means “the lighthouse”,,,,,,,it is a cargo ship lost in the HURRICANE JOAQUIN…….JOAQUIN means “HE WHOM YAHWEH HAS SET UP”, which is Christ……THE LIGHTHOUSE = the Church……..so God is saying that the Church has been lost in the storm…….and Christ did it…………my point is: the endtimes Church (as a whole) is apostate (the great falling away, apostacy, in Thessalonians),,,,,,,,and the wicked church has gone down in the storm …………God presents the endtimes Trib as a great STORM coming upon the world ………..I pray to the Father, in Jesus’ Name, that You will send the Latter Rain of the Holy Spirit, and many people will be added to Your Beautiful Bride. amen………………https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehoiakim…………… http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/news/local/2015/10/02/coast-guard-loses-contact-with-container-ship-in-hurricane-joaquin/73203942/………….http://dictionary.reverso.net/spanish-english/faro

DENNIS MANNING
DENNIS MANNING
October 2, 2015 11:28 AM

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/10/01/mystery-why-is-apple-having-such-a-bad-week.html………MYSTERY solved!……Jesus is causing APPLE STOCK PRICE to be low, in spite of good sales……….just like…….Jesus has caused a terrible “recovery” after 6 years of ZERO PERCENT INTEREST RATES AND TRILLIONS OF STIMULUS DOLLARS………its supernatural from Jesus

Jeff
Jeff
October 2, 2015 1:14 PM

I don’t believe Jesus “caused” the economy to stall…… Man is directly responsible for his actions…… The economy never did rise despite a higher stock market. This market is an elusion and does not represent the economy. Apple is no exception as it has risen unabated for 5 years. Is that logical when the economy is not rising ? …….Moreover, printing money IS the reason the market is higher…….. Jesus has nothing to do with it.

DENNIS MANNING
DENNIS MANNING
October 2, 2015 4:13 PM

Dean Coombs told us……..the economy will sink slowly until we’ve lost everything…….its part of the endtimes Signs from Jesus……..Jesus sends droughts, floods, storms, quakes, pestilence, famine, disasters, etc…..to get us to repent………His motive is to save us, not to punish us………..God sent OT babylon to destroy Israel+Temple when Israel was wicked (its the same way today…..usa is very wicked)……..in recent years, most north american churches were calling evil good,,so our enemies (satan,demons) gained courage to rise up and destroy us…….the church must repent and preach the TRUE Gospel…….www.bible-codes.org……..www.360calendar.com………www.christian-forum.net

Josey Wales
Josey Wales
October 2, 2015 8:39 AM

Why not place $1,000. on USD / CHF and put a sell order in for 23 ? Forex says you can’t lose $ if you have a margin account. Yet another “tutorial video” at Forex shows you can hop on a one hour play or longer. Isn’t there a way to just place your order with a sell order ? Or do you have to sit there and watch every minute of the play ?