“The drums of war are beating. Will you come now, or will you wait to be ravaged?”

“To My children, I say this: Awake. Awake now. The time for sleeping has past. I am not calling you into labor, but into rest in Me. (Hebrews 4) You have been resting in the ways of this world, slumbering through this life. You forget that it was I that made you and it will be I that calls you to account for your life lived. (Romans 14:12)

I am raising up an exceedingly great army. (Ezekiel 37:10) Will you enlist? For I have already drafted you, grafted you in through My son. You have been called, so stop waiting for the invitation. Your orders have already gone out, yet you refuse to step forward when your name is called.

Come to Me. Stand where I place you. I have created the perfect post for you, matched uniquely to you, My perfect creation. I don’t think like you. You see a need and then you try to meet it – attempting to fit yourself to that need. I created you to perfectly fit the need, fitting it to you, not you to it. (Romans 8:28-29) I do not see what you see. But I invite you to come up to where I am so that you can see what I see. (Ephesians 2:6)

Close your eyes. Breathe Me in. See with your heart all that I have placed within you.

The war is already being waged in the heavenlies. It must come to this earth and it will play out according to My purposes. (Revelation 12:7-8) I will use it to displace My children living in foreign lands who have forgotten their heritage, their blood line in Me. You see, Satan knows what is coming, so he caused a move of his children into the lands where My children live. (Think mass Syrian refugee crisis going on right now.) This was a dark and tainted move caused to bring confusion and disorder. The move of the Almighty army is coming, and like Satan, I will also use war to unseat My sons and daughters who have become lazy and backslidden.

You have married the enemy, but I will cause the flesh to tear. (Deuteronomy 7:3) I will have My children back, every one. I stir in your blood even now. I created a deep place inside you that sits empty, but it stirs at My word. It stirs at the presence of Holy Spirit. It can only be filled, satisfied by Me alone.

Over and over again My prophets have proclaimed this time. (Jeremiah 4, 30 and 31, Zechariah 7 and 8, Isaiah 13, 21, 54, and 66, Micah 4 and 5)

My word speaks of it, so why are you surprised that I would call you home. What was will be again. There is nothing new under the sun! What I have done I will do again. I led My people out of Egypt into the Promised Land (Book of Exodus) and I will lead My lost children, Israel out of their place of captivity in Babylon. (Remember the ten plagues that were used by God against Pharoah so that he would let God’s people go. In the same way, the Book of Revelation speaks of the judgments that will come against those that hold captive the children of God.)

War is coming. The drums of war are beating. Will you come now, or will you wait to be ravaged? One way or the other, you will come out.

The enemy has told a lie. He has divided My children, Judah and Israel. He has caused a deep disillusion to fall on My children. See, I have one family. I will join them back together. (Ezekiel 37:15-28). I have twelve sons, not two or three. (God the Father of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob – renamed Israel who had twelve sons). Do not think that I would forget about Joseph – Ephraim and Manasseh. They have not been lost to me and I will call each one home to me.”

(Note: There is significant historical and geographical evidence that shows that the ten northern tribes, after the time of David and Solomon around 900BC, were driven out of the land God had given them by the Assyrians and Babylonians after their disobedience, and settled in the land that is now Europe. The Lord led me to study this. Specifically, I believe God has shown me that many Americans are descendants of Joseph, either through Ephraim or Manasseh. See the Biblical account in Chronicles and Kings. The southern tribes became known as Jews made up of the tribe of Judah, Benjamin, and some Levites. All twelve tribes make up the true body of Israel. Today, most people think of just the Jews (Tribe of Judah) as the Israelites but this is not truth. All Jews are Israelites but not all Israelites are Jews. When God speaks of His children, He is talking to all twelve tribes. This is critical to understand.)

“Ask me and I will tell you, even now. Ask me if you are a son or daughter? I will speak truth into your heart. If My blood flows in your veins, I will cause you to feel it. The inheritance is yours to claim.”

(Note: Be assured that God can graft anyone into His body. It is not beyond His capacity to even change our blood! When the Israelites fled Egypt under God’s direction through Moses, many people of all kinds of ethnicities came along and were considered Israelites. This is not about skin color or any outward sign. This is about the heart inside each of us that only God can see.)

“A king and his family have no power in another land. You live in the land of your enemies now. Why are you surprised that you have no power or authority? Come back to Me, to the land I have given you and you again will receive your birthright, just as the prodigal son did. (Luke 15:11-32) Though you have sinned in every way, spitting on the holiness and righteousness of My son, I will receive you even now. Turn and come back to Me.

I will reveal a great mystery to you this day: before you see Jesus come on the clouds (Matthew 24:30), He will come first to dwell in the temple He bought and paid for on the cross. Yes, He will come in the fullness as He promised. He will co-habit every son and daughter (His temple) who have made themselves ready. (1 Corinthians 3:16, 1 Corinthians 6:19, 2 Corinthians 6:16). Like the five virgins who have made their lamps ready (Matthew 25), He will come and indwell them. This will happen very soon. Have you made yourself ready?

The signs in the heavens proclaim the times you are living in. (I believe He is pointing to the August 21st – solar eclipse across the whole United States, and Sept. 23rd sign of Revelation 12.)

I am a good, good Father to reveal My plans to My children who walk in light. Do you walk in light, or have you allowed dim places to continue to thrive? (1 Thess. 5:1-6). Like the leaven, sin must be fully swept away from your life, so Jesus can take up residence. (1 Corinthians 5:7). He comes to a Holy and blameless generation, not by what you have done, but by what He has done, but the choice is yours. Will you let Him come and have His way in this hour?

The latter rain is coming in the first month (Joel 2:23). Will you be ready? Ask Me to burn away all unrighteousness in your life now, in this moment. Ask Me to show you any sin that remains, that you may repent. Turn away from this world and turn into My loving arms.

My kingdom is coming. My will be done. The times will reach their fulfillment soon. (Ephesians 1:9-10). Are you ready? Ask Me and I will show you your post. Ask Me if I would have you leave this land to return home. (Revelation 18:4) Ask Me and I will lead you. Live not in the valley of decision any longer, for soon it will flood and you will be washed away by the torrents. (Joel 3:14)

Children, come to Me, for My kingdom is at hand.” (Mark 1:15)

Rachel Baxter

Author: Rachel Baxter

Rachel Baxter is a wife and mother of four children. She earned a
Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Engineering and an MBA.

Rachel was baptized, confirmed, and married in the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod. She was never taught about the power of the Holy Spirit. In 2013, she was baptized into the Holy Spirit while in her bedroom crying out from her floor. Since that time, the Lord has changed her life in every way.

She felt called by God to help establish the Lord’s Mountain of Education and has a heart to see children and adults alike set into the destiny God has for them. In 2014 she founded Valor Christian Academy Omaha, a Spirit-Led Missional school in Omaha, Nebraska. The focus of the school is equipping children to walk in their God-given destiny according to Ephesians 4.

That same year the Lord began to speak to her about the things that are coming upon the earth from His redemptive judgments and from the plans of the enemy.

Rachel is also a part of One Whole Heart Ministry, an inner healing ministry, that seeks to set people free from hurt through forgiveness and repentance, and to help them hear the Lord’s voice and follow Him. She shares her insights on her blog site, called Scroll and Fig Leaf.

Michele Renee
Michele Renee
April 23, 2017 10:21 PM
Shortly after I received the Holy Ghost in 1970, I heard the words: “You are a Jew and you are from the tribe of Judah.” I asked for confirmation of these words and the Lord led me to Romans 2:28-29 which states who the true Jew is. Having come out of a family of unbelievers except for a grandfather who died when I was too young to know his faith, I did not know the Bible, so truly, it was a work of the Holy Spirit to lead me to this scripture. A second witness came later when I traveled up North to be with my family and didn’t know where to go to worship. I found myself talking to a born again, tongue-talking Jew walking down the street and he told me of a home group of believers that met in the area. When I went to the first meeting, the leader’s wife told me that she had a dream of me in which I was telling her that I was a Jew. She had not even met me yet when she she given that dream. Hallelujah for the confirmations God gives! The Holy Spirit then showed me that the first Jewish believers were called Christians, no longer Jews, although they were still Jews and that the lineage of many Christians goes back to them. I know in Christ that there is neither Jew nor Greek, but the book of Revelations speaks of the 144,000 that are from the tribes of Israel. They are Christian/Jewish believers that are virgin in that have not had intercourse with the world. They are not just physical Jews- They are processed TRUE ones of faith brought into maturity and follow the lamb whithersover He leads. I have not had revelation on why it… Read more »
Charlie
Charlie
April 24, 2017 7:15 PM

Hi Michele Renee,
As I was pressing in for weeks ,asking the Lord for clarification on Rev. 14:4-5 back in 1982 shortly after applying Luke 11:13 (asking our Father for the gift of the Holy Spirit and Jesus baptizing me with the result of my prayer language), I received this from Him.
Woman= church
Women= many churches
Not defilyng with them simply means not accepting/adhering to their various denominational doctrines, which are greatly compromised!! They follow Jesus in terms of sitting at His feet and receiving His doctrine directly!!
Men= mankind and is used to include both men and women. These are THEY whom Jesus has helped to become without spot, wrinkle, or blemish. The moment NOTHING negative was found in their hearts and minds, they are found to be blameless before Him!! All this patterned after Him, the First of the firstfruits, AND all of this being done in the flesh. Race/ethnicity has absolutely nothing to do with this, as we are ALL the seed of Abraham. Just lots and lots of purging, purifying, sufferings, DYING to self!!
Yes, HE WILL have His Bride, and many will be surprised as to who they are. The Lord is so good to us, we have yet to understand His Goodness in our lives.
Praise His Name… .
Many blessings to you as you continue to be purified by Him……

Michele Renee
Michele Renee
April 24, 2017 9:12 PM

Hi Charlie,
Thank you for your word and for blessing me. Just prior to receiving your writing, I read: “the religious systems, one and all, are called harlots because the love which should only be for THE LIVING CHRIST has been transferred to a man, a doctrine, a system, or something else.” My attention was drawn to Rev. 14:5: “In their mouth was found no guile, for they are without fault.” As you aptly stated, much purging, many trials and sufferings are necessary to bring us into this state of being. Whew!! I find it interesting that the word “guile” in some translations has been rendered (the) LIE. The Greek text is “”they are blameless” with REGARD TO THE LIE. What I am finally understanding is that the old man is “the lie”… Christ is the truth. It wasn’t until just a few years ago that I was given the revelation that when Jesus died, we died with Him. Yes, I read it, but I didn’t KNOW it and consequently I often believed the old man was my identity. Yes, I like so many others had my true identity stolen from me….The scripture plainly states: “I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live, yet not I, but CHRIST!” Praise God- the old man (the lie) is not who we are.
God bless James Bailey for His faithfulness and love to provide this site for the body of Christ and for his words of life to us. I thank God for the openness and genuineness I see in God’s people here and for a working together in love and respect. And much thanks to you Charlie, for your response- It made me feel loved and appreciated.

April 24, 2017 7:56 PM

Thanks for sharing this wisdom, Charlie.

Charlie
Charlie
April 24, 2017 11:05 PM

You’re both welcome Tasha and Michele Renee. As we get closer and closer to the revealing/manifestation of the Sons of God, whom all creation has been groaning for, may the Lord bless all of us, as we run the race for the prize of the high calling of God.
Amen! Hallelujah to our King and Lord, the Only Begotten Son of our Father.

April 24, 2017 7:54 PM

Thank you, Michele, for sharing this. Actually, what you say about the 144,000 functioning according to tribal purposes might explain a dream/vision I had in which I saw a silvery-looking river gushing forth powerfully from its mouth, and heard a voice announce: “The 144,000.” The river was unified at the beginning but as it travelled down the hill I saw all these side streams shooting off and subdividing further. I understood it to mean the 144,000 would be sent forth all at the same time but would be divided into groups/subgroups… that this might be on tribal lines is a very interesting thought!

Michele Renee
Michele Renee
April 24, 2017 9:52 PM

Hi Tasha,
I love how the 144,000 in your vision was portrayed as a SILVERY looking river. Silver is the color symbolizing “redemption” and Revelation 14:3 states that the 144,000 were “redeemed from the earth”. (Redeemed from the earth-REALM) The Greek word “redeem” means “to loose, untie, deliver.” Nice, eh?
Today I found myself singing an old song: “There’s a river of life flowing out from me. It makes the lame to walk and the blind to see. It opens prison’s doors and sets the captives free. There’s a river of life flowing out of me.” Another song came as well: “I’ve been redeemed by the blood of the lamb.” How blessed we are that our mighty God has promised that He will perfect what concerns us… that He is the author and finisher of our faith. May we be a part of that silvery river bringing life everywhere giving God all the glory. Thank you for sharing Tasha. The word “restitution” just came into my mind for you. Restitution: restoration; a making good for loss or damage; reimbursement; a return to a former condition or situation.

April 25, 2017 12:18 PM

Thanks, Michele, that’s very interesting. I didn’t know the Greek word meant to deliver. ‘Restitution’ would be such a blessing. May the Lord bless you.

Charlie
Charlie
April 23, 2017 2:38 AM

Rachel,
Excellent word!! Yes many believers here in the US are completely oblivious to their
spiritual heritage and literal descendancy. I used to wonder why so many pages in the Word were written concerning genealogy of Gods’ people. Even our Lords’ genealogy was mentioned as well. I believe it is very important for all of us to research our own heritage and descendancy. My own is traced back to 300 AD.Isn’t it interesting why the command to go into all the world and preach the gospel, seems to have been heeded and applied much more so by the western nations than by any other nation,
especially Israel. There is NO such thing as the gentile church and Jewish church. There is only One Lord and one people who He considers to be His. I can’t wait for the Lord to destroy ALL of mans’ doctrinal positions and open our eyes to only one doctrine– HIS!!
Many blessings to you,

April 23, 2017 2:42 AM

Thank you, Rachel, many confirmations, and special thanks for explaining about the ten lost tribes. It perplexes me to see how few understand about the separation of Israel and Judah and its significance. Some of us were just having a discussion about this under the April 18th post “Many Will Be Deceived..” (near bottom of thread). I was trying to explain that many of us have Israeli blood without knowing it, and DNA testing has proven that. It is so exciting to understand this and the fact that very soon the two sticks (Israel and Judah) will become one (Ezekiel 37:16). Jesus is in such high anticipation of this. Did you know that the reunion of Joseph and his brothers (including Judah) is an allegory of Jesus being reunited with His brothers after the flesh (the Jews)? Blessings!!

Edith
Edith
April 23, 2017 9:09 AM

Tasha,
You might be interested to read the comments of Mary to this article: http://whygodreallyexists.com/archives/listen-to-daniel-holdings-and-michael-snyder-talk-about-the-re-gathering-of-the-10-lost-tribes
and this article for your curiosity:

If you have specific question, or anyone with more personal questions, please feel free to write : mondedufutur@ymail.com

April 23, 2017 1:48 PM

Wow, that’s amazing!! I had no idea of the Quebecois being traced so extensively to those tribes! Edith, you’re the one who moved to a sanctuary area in Quebec that God showed you, right? And I shared with you that God’s been speaking to me about Quebec in my dreams. My mother is Dutch but her ancestors were French; Huguenots who fled France to escape persecution; and my grandfather was the spitting image of Lucien Bouchard (former Quebec premier). I don’t know if that’s anything to do with the dreams, though. Thanks for this info; I didn’t read the entire second article yet but so far it’s fascinating….

Edith
Edith
April 23, 2017 2:53 PM
Tasha, when I was on the work market, very young and innocent (means “really ignorant in life”), i remembered an very old bureaucrat of the federal Canadian government who explained to me that there were 3 physical types of Québécois for the women: the French type, the Amerindian, and the Hebrew-Jewish type. and the old bureaucrat, my face looked like so Jewish, that in Israel (i never visited that country) i could be recruited instantly to to do service in the Israelian army ! I answered him: “You are crazy!” He smiled and explained to me, that just, by the family name, he knew that where my ancestor came from and his career profile ( Hebrew familyfrom Benjamin tribe, military for king army: Roi-Soleil, Louis 14 ). He explained also to me that most of the conversos baptized with hebrew names translated in french for themselves, but also for places with the title Saint or St-) to villages, lakes, rivers, etc. If you ever buy a printed map of the province of Quebec; have some fun with a yellow highlight fluo pen to find all the names (in my very big area, there is a Ste-Véronique near Lac-Tibériade (means Tiberiade Lake), there is Val-David (means the Valley of David). In other regions, you will find places like St-Raphael, Saint-Gabriel, Ste-Anne, St. Joachim, Béthanie, St-Esprit (means Holy Ghost), and L’Ange-Gardien (means Guardian Angel), Rivière-Moise ( means Moshe River), On the south shore of Québec city, there is a town called Lévis (Lévy). The old man explained to me: Do not expect the truth from the official story from the federal government, he knew many languages (including latin, greek, hebrew, aramaean, etc) .
April 24, 2017 8:19 PM

Wow, that is so interesting. It seems God wanted you to know about that. Hopefully you’ll meet that man in heaven again one day. Thank you for sharing all this.

brian
brian
April 23, 2017 6:50 AM

hi tasha – could you explain a but further about how you determine thro dna whether you have israeli (jewish) blood? i have been told that there is no single gene that is unique. i did have mine done but it isnt definitive and i know there is history in our family

April 23, 2017 2:01 PM

I am sorry, Brian, I didn’t mean to imply I had detailed knowledge of DNA testing; I’m just going by what I read and hear from others, and it’s exciting because it seems to confirm what is known historically. I did not realize that the individual testing is not definitive. Certain groups from India and Africa have used DNA testing to help gain the case for the right to reside in Israel, and I’ve heard people say they found out that they have Hebrew blood, but that’s not correct, then? Sorry about that. Maybe in the future this will become more advanced.

KRR
KRR
April 23, 2017 1:28 PM

Interesting question. Some of the ancestry sites that test DNA will identify the geographic areas where the DNA originated from. In my case, my ancestry was almost exclusively European and it even identified a small percentage of Ashkenazi in my DNA so I know it is quite possible to find even small amounts.

Rachel Baxter
April 23, 2017 8:40 AM

Tasha – Thank you for pointing out the foreshadowing of Joseph coming back together with His 11 brothers, and Jesus coming back together with his brothers and sisters! So good and such a beautiful promise!

April 23, 2017 2:07 PM

Yes, it would be awesome to actually get to see this event take place! I suppose we’ll get to see it one way or another.

Diane Boneck
Diane Boneck
April 23, 2017 1:19 AM

Thank You Rachel for a confirmation of words I received. It is all falling into place!

Charlie
Charlie
April 23, 2017 8:16 PM

Rachel,
For those who may be interested in a name search, “the historical research center ” could be of help in tracing their ancestry. Mine was traced to 300AD in central Holland where a group of people lived in a swampy area.
Gwen Shaw , of “Endtimes Handmaiden ” ministry, received a revelation from the Lord, pertaining to the nature, character traits, attributes, etc. of the twelve sons of Jacob-Israel. If Christians can relate to “matching up” with any of the above mentioned attributes of the sons, then you may belong to that tribe. Tribe of Judah— leadership abilities, spokesperson, advocate. Levites— worship leading qualities. Issachar— knowing the signs of the times, etc. These are just a few examples from Gwens’ revelations. You can get her book” the twelve tribes of Israel” from End times Handmaiden for around 40.00.
For the moment, the church may be the “spiritual tribes of Israel”, later we may know more. Only Jesus knows who the true descendants of the “lost” tribes are. To Him, they were never lost. They ARE the ones who have gone into all the world to share His Gospel all along.
Many blessings…..

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
April 23, 2017 3:07 PM

Wow, this is so needed for today!!!!!!!! We do not want to be left alone. We want to follow the Lord!!!!! The enemy will let you have anything to distract you. What the church calls, “favor”. Just a taste. This is amazing
Damon Thompson- Finding Focus in the Storm

You all are starting to think I sit around and do this all the time, YUP, you are right, ministry, ministry, ministry… so many are in the balance right now…

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
April 23, 2017 4:18 PM

The end is exceptional:
At min. 44 He says. “So many people have the Son of God as a theory, not a reality. If the Son of God is a reality then we get up and cry out to Him, and we talk to Him, you live a lifestyle that always culivates a greater depth in relationship with Him…
Min. 56: We only gain access to the door in front of you when you realize there is a door above you… YES!!!

I can stand over caskets of the people I love and know that you are still real. I will respond when the heart of the Father tugs on my heart in the middle of the night. The reward of the intercessor is His presence!!!

Carol
April 23, 2017 4:44 AM

I wonder if this is part of the reason why America has thrived in its short history — because of the Josephs who reside here — the anointing to prosper and provide for our worldly brothers through many worldwide care and evangelizing organizations. Very interesting…and so thrilling to think of being part of the lost tribes!

Rachel Baxter
April 23, 2017 8:47 AM

Carol – Nothing occurs by random chance. The land of America and its people was absolutely blessed because of our heritage. Despite the lies now creeping into even the schools, this land was founded on Christian beliefs. I am not saying that all that those that called themselves Christians did the right things, but God Himself knew what He was doing. His people, Christians, fled their own lands to settle here. Point of Fact: The Mayflower compact was the first governing document of the Plymouth Colony signed while still aboard the ship on Nov. 11, 1620 – just under 400 years ago! This is absolutely significant. The purpose of teaching children to read at that time was so that they could read their own Bibles. There was no celebration of Easter or Christmas tolerated, because at that time, the followers of Christ understood that these were pagan practices. Oh how far we have fallen as a people allowing sin in to our lives. This is what I have come to believe: our days as a country are numbered. Corrective Judgment is coming as grace and mercy from God to call His children back to Himself.

John Barry
John Barry
April 23, 2017 9:46 AM

Amen Rachel , the things I was taught in the 50-60s in school about our forefathers , is very different than is what is taught now . During the Continental Congress , they stoped and prayed when they came up with a problem they could not settle . It was our common belief in Christ that made us one Nation & one people .

Paul
Paul
April 23, 2017 9:37 PM

Very true Rachel. Judgement is coming and praying for God,s mercy in it so that the harvest is plentiful.
My sense is before Aug itself……Maybe next month.
BTW… America could be Ephraim…13th tribe

Mar R.
April 23, 2017 7:43 PM

The Holy Spirit has been giving me songs again (after many years of dryness). My latest one is called “Learning to Rest” and I have uploaded a video if anyone is interested. Just want to encourage you. We have nothing to fear if we are fully resting in the Lord! I spent much time dwelling on Hebrews 3 and 4, specifically Hebrews 4:11 while writing this song: “Let us, therefore, make every effort to enter that rest, so that no one will perish by following their example of disobedience.”

Sujit Thomas
April 24, 2017 4:37 AM

Mar R.,

It is great to hear from you again. Coincidentally, I just finished reading the book of Hebrews. While I intellectually understand the rest that Hebrews 3 and 4 talk about, I can feel in my spirit that there is a deeper meaning, and I would be interested in learning anything new you discerned in your spirit. Does your song sum it up?

Mar R.
April 24, 2017 7:49 PM
Hi Sujit. I haven’t been on Z3 for a while. Just felt like I wanted to just spend time mostly in the Word and not hearing other “voices.” It isn’t that there isn’t much truth on here, and many good voices, but the Word is what feeds us. I would say that there is certainly some deeper meaning in the desire many of us have to “enter the rest” as it speaks of in Hebrews 3 and 4. I had a very profound vision (that came in several parts actually) that touches on what I believe is why we need to seek to enter into the rest. In the first part of the vision I saw the most beautiful sea or river of glass that was coming from a huge mountain range. There were some stepping stones that extended from the shore out to the water. I stepped onto the stones and then kneeled down to reach for a pebble that I could see in the water. The pebble was very smooth to the touch. I then looked into the water expecting to see my reflection but instead of my own face I saw the face of Jesus looking back at me. The second part came several weeks later while I was in church. I saw the same scene but this time there were many more people from the church doing the same thing. We were stepping out to the water, reaching for pebbles and then seeing Jesus’s face in the water. However, this time we stood up on the stepping stone and turned to face the shore. As we all turned I could see that we were in essence fully “clothed in Christ.” I saw that Jesus was covering all of us. I could see what we appeared to… Read more »
sgd
sgd
April 23, 2017 10:27 AM

I would like to add that I just searched images of military ship banners and found the one that I saw. It is not a ship banner, it is a military service banner. It is white, has a red border and a blue star to represent every member of ones family that has served/serving in the military during war time. It maybe that America is coming into a time when we see almost everyone with those banners. It could also mean, the shipping suddenly turning away, that we are successful in taking the war beyond our soil.

I had a dream the night before where I walked backstage and spoke to the actress in her dressing room and she was being attending by someone. She was dressed in black, no makeup and looked very somber. I said to her that I didn’t want to cause her to get out of character, I just wanted to see her before she went on stage. That made me think about “Send forth for the wailing women” Jer 9:17-20. I had to search the words to get the correct scripture. It seems Jeremiah is talking about the state of sin in the nation and God’s remedy is exactly what Rachael has posted.

Lydia Hodge
April 23, 2017 10:12 AM

Thank you Rachel for this word. We have suddenly went from being a nation that wanted to be Great Again to a nation facing war on multiple fronts. Odd how things can change in a moments time. Let’s not be caught off guard. It’s just around the corner. .

April 23, 2017 2:21 PM

Yes, it is very concerning, this sudden change…