Prophetic dreams reveal coming CHAOS, written In blood.

Over the space of two months, I received the same word in three separate dreams. I have learned when the Lord speaks to me about a matter three times, He is arresting my attention to focus on something very important.

The word I received was “Chaos” and it was written in blood. I believe God is revealing an unprecedented time of chaos is coming and it will be accompanied by bloodshed.

My first dream was in early January 2018. In this dream, I was writing the word chaos in blood. The blood was running together, making it difficult to read.

My second dream was in February 2018. Once again, I was writing the word chaos in blood, but this time the blood didn’t run and the word was clearly visible.

The third dream was in March 2018. I was walking along a path with a companion whom I did not recognize. We came to an abandoned hollow shell of a house. It’s beauty and appeal had long since faded. My companion went ahead of me and stood in the doorway and looked in. She glanced back at me and said, “There is something written on the wall in blood.”

So, I approached the house to see what it was. I couldn’t read it from the doorway, so I stepped inside. As I walked toward the writing on the wall, the word CHAOS became clearly visible. I awoke immediately after this.

Interpretation:

Writing something in blood makes it permanent or gives it a high level of seriousness. When someone writes something in blood, it means they will do it or it will happen no matter what.

Writing on a wall is clearly a biblical reference. In the book of Daniel, when God spoke to King Belshazzar by writing on a wall, he pronounced judgment against him and his kingdom. So, writing on a wall has come to mean there are clear signs that something will fail or no longer exist.

I believe these three dreams reveal a progressive revelation of chaos and bloodshed intertwined as judgment against our nation. The abandoned house represents our nation without God.

Scripture References:

And thou hast not humbled thine heart. But thou hast lifted up thyself against the Lord of heaven; and the God in whose hand thy breath is, and whose are all thy ways, hast thou not glorified. (Daniel 5:22-23)

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God. (Psalm 9:17)

If that nation, against whom I have pronounced turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them. (Jeremiah 18:8)

Lydia Hodge

Author: Lydia Hodge

Lydia Hodge is a wife and mother of three. She serves as a registered nurse in the CVICU at Saint Thomas West in Nashville TN where she helps mend broken hearts. She came to faith in Christ after the death of her father in the 90’s. Shortly thereafter, she began to have dreams and visions. She has a passion for the prophetic and believes God has called her to minister during the Final Act of this age of grace.

Zechariah10
Zechariah10
April 6, 2018 10:42 AM

I, too, have had a powerful dream a few years ago where something very profound was written on a wall of a house. That dream was fulfilled within a couple of weeks, and through that experience it became clear to me that God used it to reveal the plans of the enemy against me and my wife. In my case, it was a plan from the enemy to kill me/us (which almost happened 2 weeks later).

In the same way, perhaps “Chaos” is also an insight from heaven into the enemy’s plans for the USA, and God has given it to you in order that you might pray against it. That is what transpired with my dream: I was able to pray in the crucial moment and God saved my wife from almost certain death.

April 6, 2018 6:40 PM

Amen to that conclusion. God gives us many of these things as warnings, not predictions, which means they can be avoided depending on how we respond.

Brother Steven
April 6, 2018 2:22 AM

“I believe these three dreams reveal a progressive revelation of chaos and bloodshed intertwined as judgment against our nation. The abandoned house represents our nation without God”. All I can say in affirmation to this is AMEN

Fausto Grijalva
Fausto Grijalva
April 6, 2018 7:07 AM

Judgement will first come to the house of Yah, it will be hard to distinguish between the people because of those who offer strange fire/sacrifice aka blood and those who are washed by the blood of the Lamb but it will all become clear as the purge continues.

christine chapman
christine chapman
April 6, 2018 3:27 AM

Yes Lydia ..it is very serious. The warnings on Z3 news thru dreams & visions words of discernment have been increasing obviously as time is running very short…The Day of The Lord is @ Hand..should I say is upon the earth. it is accelerating …I have a Book written by Benjamin Baruch with the same title. based on Isaiah 13. he also talked of things being very urgent in messages on Remnant call Radio. with brother Frank….earnestly pray like never before,,BB. believes that anything could happen..( possibility around Fall SEPT. 2018..into 2019.many warnings)..Dr Patricia Green also.. from 2015 onwards..Rick Wiles warns also.Henry Gruver…many end time dreams & visions. & Demitri Dudeman…Oh how we need the Lord..

John Barry
John Barry
April 7, 2018 7:47 AM

Sister Christine I am in complete agreement with you . I believe ( 90% chance ) there will be war in Israel after May 18th this year . I believe nukes will be used and Americas Army & Navy will get hurt bad , the worlds balance of power will change & cause the downward spiral of the worlds economy . I think it very likely we are entering the fulfilment of GODs written Word which cannot be changed . Mercy will only be found within & thru GODs word . There are many fuses out there to start this , once one fuse is lit , it will light the other fuses . All things are cause & effect and GOD will put hooks in the jaws of all nations to cause them to do what HE wants them to do , when HE wants them too . If there is war in Israel & nukes are used we will know we are in the Written Word I believe . Blessings

Elizabeth Marie
April 6, 2018 9:18 AM

Lydia, this is a HUGE warning and it confirms what I feel in my spirit at this very hour! When I read your article, I kept thinking of an EMP attack and what kind of ‘CHAOS’ that will bring! As I awoke this morning, an EMP attack was on my mind. I have been shown that is one of our biggest threats right now. I pray that the HIS people are listening and are getting prepared spiritually and physically. Thanks for sharing, my dear sister!!! Stay ‘armored-up!’

John Barry
John Barry
April 6, 2018 9:17 AM

Chaos – the absence of order – the inability to know what the day holds – no reasonable expectation of safety or help – no knowledge of what or if you will eat that day – no expectation that life will be better tomorrow – fear . Normally in history these things are the effect of major wars . Thanks Lydia & Blessings .

Mark Shipowick
Mark Shipowick
April 6, 2018 7:21 AM

In scripture, Babylon comes from the word Babel and means confusion. The Lord confounded the builders of Babel, causing chaos that forced them to abandon work on their tower. On the night of Babylon’s overthrow the writing appeared on the wall. So your dream trilogy Linda, is a warning of the oppression, chaos and bloodshed that Babylon will bring as it is judged and overthrown.

Stephen Gookin
Stephen Gookin
April 6, 2018 2:43 AM

I decided to look up the meaning of Chaos. Here is two definitions I found:
a: a state of utter confusion; the blackout caused chaos throughout the city.
b : the inherent unpredictability in the behavior of a complex natural system. (such as the atmosphere, boiling water, or the beating heart)
REF: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/chaos
I am taking this to mean Utter Confusion, and Bloodshed (chaos and bloodshed intertwined )

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
April 9, 2018 4:21 PM

This is spiraling:

Russian response (?) to the Israeli bombing of Syrian T4 airfield, in response to the (False Flag) Syrian government Chlorine gas (Made in Germany by Merck) attack within Syria.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
April 9, 2018 4:35 PM

and now this:

US – led Air and Missile Strikes against Syria “Likely, within HOURS” as UN Security Council Mtg Descends into Chaos. Russia tells US “You WANT war!”

April 9, 2018 8:00 PM

Thanks Matt. Between the Middle East and the trade wars, there’s plenty to cause a sharp drop in equities tomorrow. I think that’s how we reach the second bottom of the W.

Michael
Michael
April 10, 2018 12:33 AM

Hi Matt,Is this the root cause of current troubles.

ASHLEY\'S
ASHLEY\'S
April 7, 2018 1:52 AM

Just finished praying. Had a burden for Trump’s safety and pray against george Soros plans. That was all.