Dream Reveals Government Plan to Implant Microchips in Everyone

nfcchip

I recently had a dream that government agents were giving classes on a new microchip, which was to be implanted within the participant’s bodies.  They passed out the microchips to everyone in the classroom.

The agents tried to have an innocent demeanor however, I sensed their evil plot.  The people seemed eager to get their new found toy implanted, as if it was the newest gadget, such as the new iPhone or something on that scale.  Afterwards, I was outside talking to some of them and I just came out and said, “This is the mark of the beast.”

Almost everyone who heard me seemed as if they did not believe me or did not care.  I remember one young man was very concerned about what I said.  It was as if he had remembered that someone in his past had talked to him about the mark of the beast before, and it apparently had an impact on him, but I don’t know if it changed his mind or not.

Soon afterwards, they had everyone to lineup. Everyone marched one behind the other to have their chip implanted.  Every time someone turned the corner, I heard beeps, which I automatically knew they had devices setup everywhere to track everyone’s movement.

Agents were everywhere.  I even noticed a robot/human type figure was there amongst the agents.  I really got the feeling that the government already has everything set up and they are just waiting on the right moment to unveil their plan to mark everyone they can.  The government agents looked like they were on guard to see if anyone would refuse the mark.  I discerned by the sinister look on their faces that they would deal with anyone who refused.

Freeman Fobbs

Author: Freeman Fobbs

Freeman Fobbs became a Christian in 1995 while serving in the Army at Fort Bliss Texas. The Lord gave him a passion for the nation of Israel, which resulted in him hosting pro-Israel meetings. He began hearing from the Lord through visions, dreams, and words of knowledge around that time as well.

Chris
Chris
December 6, 2016 10:47 PM

Sundar Selvaraj in Oct of this year 2016 was taken to a Heavenly Council and shown details of the Mark. I believe this will happen when the entire economic financial collapse happens in the next to three years. Go about one hour in to this video.

Peggy A.
December 7, 2016 10:32 AM

“Launching Countermeasures Prayer- The Reality of Hell” (11/19/2015).
Taking the “Mark of the Beast” when it is rolled out is a one-way ticket to eternal hell. Yes, it’s REAL!

sgd
sgd
December 7, 2016 9:32 AM

When we lived in Amarillo, for some reason we had tremendous spiritual warfare. I had a very disturbing dream of someone almost planting a microchip that looked like the shape of a grain of rice in my forehead. Your dream is important because if we don’t mentally/spiritually prepare now, by thinking and praying about this, then it will be all to easy to stay comfortable and get the chip.

Lisa Sperling
Lisa Sperling
December 7, 2016 4:28 AM
Jesus said about the end of the age “take care no one deceives you”. Firstly, we are being deceived to believe there is “government”. Since the bankruptcy of hte United States in 1933, it is now a corporation with no authority to force you to do anything. They are using terror and extortion to convince you to follow their orders. “They” is the one world corporation, the one world commercial system, legislature and religious system, all controlled by the Vatican, the Jesuit General specifically. The reason is to trick you into going along with their profoundly wicked plans.. Please read this article. It is very important, then go to google, “AIB radio talkshoe 4836i1 Rod Class” and listen to his discussions 646 to 651. You have to scroll back a lot. This is a very important article. You must know they have no laws. Spread this information around. It is the hidden truth that there is no government, only a commercial corporation trading in the legal fiction to the purposes of enslaveing us to a one world orwellian antichrist system. ROD CLASS GETS FOURTH ADMINISTRATIVE RULING ‘GOV’ http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/government/corporate_u_s/news.php?q... If you are interested – I find it a very interesting subject – you can listen to this you tube on how we have been conned by a privately owned corporation – owned ultimately by the Vatican – to cooperate with evil plans and tactics under the guise of “government’. There is no government. It is a slave racket trading in your birth certificate account, the legal fiction. Judge Anna Riezinger – 02-20-2016 RBN (in Defence of Humanity … Video for judge anna riezinger in defense of humanity▶ 1:27:24 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhFmhqG-ARw Feb 24, 2016 – Uploaded by liabilitymate Judge Anna Riezinger talks about the Evil (Unlawful Legal scam) pushed by the LEGAL FRAUD… Read more »
Alison Pound
Alison Pound
December 7, 2016 2:41 AM

I remember being told a couple of years ago, about people in the Philippines being microchipped. My understanding is that the poor and ignorant were being taken advantage of. Perhaps being used as a test run? I have no way of verifying this but it sounded quite possible. The info came through Christian sources I was in contact with who live over there.

carson
carson
December 7, 2016 1:00 AM

I just listened to L.A. Marzulli speak on the weekend (in Vancouver, BC). He talked about the documented removal of an implant in the leg of a UFO abductee 40 years after the item was implanted. The man was 5 when he had been abducted. Prior to the removal of the object numerous tests were conducted to verify that an object was indeed there; it appeared to be similar in size to a current microchip implant.

The conclusion/belief that Marzulli had was the the object was a prototype implant designed to change one’s DNA, and that it was implanted by demonic beings, and that they are still testing these implants on humans. Marzulli was of the opinion that something similar to these implants would be used as the mark of the beast.

So who knows what the final “chip” will look like. Will it be “alien” or a microchip?

Michele Burdo
Michele Burdo
December 7, 2016 11:44 AM

Hi Carson,
I was attending a Prophecy Conference just a couple weeks ago and L.A. Marzulli was one of the main speakers. At the end of the conference they allowed for a Q&A and my question to L.A. was about the RFID chip. In the original Affordable Health Care Bill, on page 1001, paragraph one, it was stated there that it was mandated that the chip would be MANDATORY for all. That stipulation was later taken out, but I believe that it will be reintroduced. I asked L.A. if he thought that the chip will indeed alter one’s DNA and in essence he said, “Yes.” He believes that it will be touted as causing one to live for 300+ years of disease free living and that people will line up around the block to have this chip implanted. He and Tom Horn agree on this and that the chip will irreversibly change one’s DNA. Not good.
In the state of Georgia, they are going in the direction of making the flu vaccine mandatory for ALL health care workers and if one refuses, then face termination.

MVP
MVP
December 7, 2016 8:58 PM

300 years+ disease free living-they will look for death and cannot find it.

B, Raggie
B, Raggie
December 7, 2016 8:45 AM

Yes it does change your DNA to that of a nephilim thus making you unredeemable. I got that from other unconnected but trustworthy sources.

Jon
December 7, 2016 11:24 AM

I don’t believe the mark of the beast is just a microchip on it’s own or that it even needs to be a microchip. Rev 14:9-11 and God’s equivalent mark in Rev 14:1 clearly show that the mark is tied to worship. I think the mark could easily just be a prominently visible tattoo on your hand or forehead and it’s known everywhere that it means you worship the beast.

Terry Bennett explains in his teaching series here how the concept that the Nephilim were human/angel hybrid is unbiblical: http://terrybennett.net/sermons/3678/

Jeanne
Jeanne
December 7, 2016 7:17 AM

Yep. Get “The Watchers” series. LA has several stories about this.

Michele Burdo
Michele Burdo
December 7, 2016 11:45 AM

We love the Watcher Series and have all 10 of them. Awaiting number 11.

December 7, 2016 4:53 AM

Thanks Carson. That is very interesting.

Scott
Scott
December 13, 2016 11:45 PM

Freeman…On Sept 26, 2016 Dr. Oz openly promoted the implantation of a rice sized microchip on his show…which for me identifies him as a propagandist for the Globalists. He reported that they have implanted 10,000 Americans already. Going to be great…instant ID in airport…instant medical records…pay for goods with chip & etc. The Feds desperately want to push their Real ID agenda…chip will be next.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
December 14, 2016 12:26 AM

I’m sure youve seen this Brian Williams piece from 2007

Freeman, thanks for warning on this. I can’t believe people still scoff at this idea.

carson
carson
December 15, 2016 1:50 AM

Legislation was just passed for this in the US. HR 4919. Passed without much comment. The you tube video in the webpage is quite informative.

Thankfully, I live in Canada, but it will probably come here eventually.

Peggy A.
December 9, 2016 8:38 PM

“Testing the Waters for the Mark of the Beast” (Mandatory Flu Shot)
published December 8, 2016 (8 minutes); WORTH watching!

Peggy A.
December 8, 2016 8:32 PM

Here is something that is somewhat related.
It is titled “Dream- Overcoming DNA Manipulation Through The Power of Prayer”
(8/7/2015).

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
December 8, 2016 10:33 AM
Kevin Mirasi December 5 at 11:59am · PIN NUMBER TO R.F.I.D MICRO-CHIP (666/THE MARK OF THE BEAST): In the morning of 5th December 2016, in a very tremendous Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I found myself in a place where someone asked me about 666. So I explained to him, under the Power and the Inspiration of The Holy Spirit, that currently there is a Personal Identification Number (I saw written: “PIN NUMBER”) that most people are required to have, and that this will eventually be “graduated” to a Radio Frequency Identification Microchip. =======Meaning that a moment is coming very soon when the Mark of The Beast (R.F.I.D) Micro-Chip will be made mandatory; for one to Transact any Business or Trade. In another segment of this Vision of The LORD, The LORD presented before me former U.S.A. President Bill Clinton (in his younger Years, perhaps 10 or 20 years ago). So, I saw Bill Clinton involved in some “Trade” (an International “Trade”, sort of). One of the Trading Partners was China. So I saw in this Vision, a trade agreement of sort, whereby Bill Clinton made some agreements with China, to offset some Costs of Production. But then, I saw Bill Clinton not honoring the deal, yet unscrupulously continuing to “Trade”. I then saw the Clinton Foundation, very deeply involved in this. =======So The LORD was essentially speaking to me, and revealing to me more about Bill Clinton and the Clinton Foundation. But to some extent, also about inter-trade engagements and agreements between The United States of America and China; and the intrigues therein—present and in the past. The Vision of The LORD then ended. Revelation 13: 16-18 ‘“He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free… Read more »