Dream of 11:11 reveals a warning of double judgment

On July 21st, 2018, I had a dream vision.  In  big, bold, black letters I saw:

11:11

The LORD has shown me 11:11 many, many times over the last 4 years.  The number ’11’ means ‘judgment, so, 11:11 means:

‘DOUBLE JUDGMENT’

“I will repay them double for their wickedness and their sin, because they have defiled my land with the lifeless forms of their vile images and have filled my inheritance with their detestable idols.”  (Jeremiah 16:18)

“Give back to her as she has given; pay her back double for what she has done. Pour her a double portion from her own cup.”  (Revelation 18:6)

Then I woke up and heard these words,

“You will be okay if you keep your eyes focused on ME.”

Then, in my mind’s eye, I saw Apostle Peter walking on the water.  He was focusing intently on the LORD JESUS who was not that far away.  However, once Peter took his eyes off of JESUS, I saw him starting to sink slowly. This is such a great reminder from the HOLY SPIRIT from Matthew 14, about how important it is to keep our minds, thoughts and focus on the LORD.  When we do this, we can do supernatural exploits for the glory of GOD, and not sink back into the circumstances of  life.

Later that morning, I was very busy, so I hadn’t looked at the clock since early that morning… so when I looked to see what time it was, the clock said:

’11:11′

There are no coincidences with the LORD, so I knew He was giving me my first confirmation.

My second confirmation came later that day in a very strange way.  I actually felt and saw what seemed to be an earthquake.  It was a very strange occurrence, much like the two earthquakes that I have experienced in the past.  After this happened, I looked online to see if there had been an earthquake where I live, but there was none recorded.

At first, I was a bit confused because I knew what I had felt and seen. I then realized that maybe what I had just experienced was a SIGN of the warning of what is to come.  This was the LORD giving me a tangible warning through an open vision.

I was then reminded of the message HE had given me for the church on July 18th:

‘a shaking, shaking, shaking is coming.’

I then heard, “It is a judgment coming on the sleeping church to wake them up from their slumber.”

I heard that the ‘shaking’ comes first, and then other judgments will follow if the church does not respond to HIS correction.

While asking for confirmation Scriptures, I received 3 verses from the HOLY SPIRIT.  The first one is to sound the alarm for those who hear the warnings, but do not do anything about it.

“Then if anyone hears the trumpet but does not heed the warning and the sword comes and takes their life, their blood will be on their own head.  Since they heard the sound of the trumpet but did not heed the warning, their blood will be on their own head. If they had heeded the warning, they would have saved themselves.” (Ezekiel 33:4-5)

The LORD gives HIS warnings for a reason.  In HIS great mercy HE is sounding the trumpet, warning people to get ready for what is coming.  This is not to bring fear, but to bring comfort in not getting caught unaware and unprepared. Please take heed and seek HIS direction for you and your family and let HIM guide and direct you into HIS perfect will for your lives.

Here are the other two passages that I heard from the LORD:

6 Surely the righteous will never be shaken; they will be remembered forever.
7 They will have no fear of bad news; their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the LORD.  (Psalms 112:6-7)

9 Look, here comes a man in a chariot with a team of horses. And he gives back the answer, ‘Babylon has fallen, has fallen! All the images of its gods lie shattered on the ground!’ ”  Isaiah 21:9

YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Author: Elizabeth Marie

Elizabeth is a wife, mother and special-ed teacher…..however, her most important role is as a follower and disciple of the LORD JESUS CHRIST. In 2010 she started receiving prophetic words and dreams from the LORD and frequently shares them on her Youtube channel called Latterrain333 as well as on her blog, Lifeline Letters.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
July 25, 2018 11:21 PM

Even though I had been seeing 11:11 many times for months, AND my beloved dog Charlie died in our home at exactly 11:11 Pacific Time (with rain on her body at the pet cemetery), AND a week later we returned home after the burial at exactly 11:11 PT, I understood her death as the crossing over to the Promised Land with rain from heaven as in Deuteronomy 11:11. I strongly believe my Charlie is in heaven. However, I continue to see multiple times 11:11. I can’t seem to avoid it. I agree with Elizabeth that judgments are coming to America.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
July 25, 2018 11:27 PM

Judgments are coming to America, but to the apathetic church first.

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
July 26, 2018 12:15 AM

Opps, too tired tonight. I meant to type I’ve been seeing 11:11 too many times to count. Been a rough day. Hey, have any of you heard that Minister Paul and his wife Gail have been MISSING for nearly two months? A couple of other You Tubers are missing also. Minister Paul’s wife has a full time job. Police checked on their home recently and the Cops “said” they spoke with MP, but MP has not replied to ANY of his friends, family or You Tube family. I also read Mr. Begley is in danger . . .

John Barry
John Barry
July 26, 2018 7:08 AM

Sister Linda , Universal News Media , the lady that was showing the incoming planets on the FAA weather cams was threatened 6-7 weeks ago and has not been heard from since , she has 28,000 subs , many have tried to email her & no response . I agree with you that 9-11 was the end of Americas Golden Age and the start of Americas death and the signs of this are all around us from history . Blessings

Lorna Graham
Lorna Graham
July 31, 2018 3:20 AM

Kim Weir “Urgent Warning”….. https://youtu.be/mFUNrs-LDwg
Re the “Persecuted Church”………….

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
July 26, 2018 12:10 AM

Me also, I’ve been seeing 11:00 too many time to count for the past, well, actually since 9/11. I believe that day was the beginning of the end of America as we once knew her. IMHO at least!!

David Lockett
July 26, 2018 8:20 AM

Marico i see the number a lot, I lost my beloved dog Jessie June 29, still hurting from that but like u she in heaven like my others who passed because God a good God and gives desires of our heart, also judgement to apathetic church

Brenda
Brenda
July 25, 2018 11:27 PM

I have been seeing 11:11 for many years and have never totally understood why. I knew 11 was for judgement but have never gotten a clear answer to why I was seeing it. I even remember the first time it happened and wish I could remember the year. I looked at the clock and it was 11:11. It had been the same the day before. I thought, “Wow, I’m fifty something years old and that is the first time I remember noticing the same time on the clock twice in a row.” Then, it was the microwave, the time on the laptop, the length of a video, etc. I will be 66 soon and everywhere I look I am still seeing 11:11. Thank you for this post!

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
July 26, 2018 7:11 AM

Elizabeth I had a similar earthquake experience in November of 2014. It was early morning and I was sound asleep. Suddenly I woke up because I thought I felt an earthquake. When I began to pray the Holy Spirit revealed to me that it was a shifting in the spiritual realm and not for the better. The very next day Obama gave a state of the union address and I knew this was an aspect of the shift. Soon after his LBGT push began and the swift repercussions have been seen ever since. Ever since that experience there has been a tremendous emphasis by the Holy Spirit to remain in the secret place. Satan can’t go there! In the secret place the Father is our covering. We MUST remain there. Often we’ve treated this spiritual reality like the natural. We come and go in the natural but in the spiritual realm there is no where our God is not. Remain, dwell,abide in the rest of the secret place taking every thought captive that contradicts and opposes the Living Word immediately for the Word is sharp and precise rendering the enemy powerless.

Avidan
July 26, 2018 1:19 AM

I Received This Message 07 25/18

Days Of Warning Are Over!

But The MERCY Of The LORD Are Still
DISTILLING Like Morning Dew.
His Unfailing Love Still Comes ln The Morning.
But We Must REPENT!

Judgements Are H-E-R-E Already.

I was informed Verbally
That Judgement Would Accelerate
ln A Faster Way.
(Yesterday 07/25/18).

The Rate At At Which We Have Having Judgements Now,
It Is Happening Seemingly As If Nothing Are Happening.

I Was Giving This Assurance That As Long As We Focused On Our Heavenly Father, And Being Led By King Yeshua/Jesus HaMashiach Our Foundations Are Secured.

REPENT YOU! REPENT ME!! REPENT ALL!!!.
REPENT NOW-
THE GLORY OF THE LORD AWAITS.
THE MERCY OF THE LORD ABOUND
TO ALL HEARTS THAT MELTS.

With A Tremble Heart And A Stammering Lips
I Am Appealing To All
Looking Beyond The Horizon
Judgements Comment.
Judgements Comment!!!.

I Am Appealing To You-All In The NAME OF KING YESHUA/JESUS HAMASHIACH.

Lori
Lori
July 26, 2018 9:18 PM

On 7/23 I had a dream that I was trying to move into a house and get comfortable and settle in. I was walking from room to room and I noticed in one room, there was water and gravel seeping through the floor. As I went back into the rooms, I noticed that all of them had water seeping through the floor. Some had sinkholes. They were getting worse. I knew I needed to get out. There was a basement that had a nursing home in it below me with several confused elderly people. I went to the end of the hallway and there was a door at the end of the hallway. I opened the door to go outside and the house had sunk down to where about only half the door opening was passable. I had to climb up to get out the door. When I got outside there were sinkholes everywhere and the ground was moving and unstable. The dream left me very unsettled. Yesterday I was talking to a friend wondering what it meant. All of the sudden, the words from an old hymns popped in my head “all other ground is sinking sand”. My friend said the same hymn came to her when she read any my dream. I looked up the words to the hymn. It starts “My hope is built on nothing less than Jesus Christ, His righteousness” and so on. .the chorus “On Christ the Solid Rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand”.

Carmackian
Carmackian
July 26, 2018 9:47 PM

I would encourage you to go to YouTube and check out “wakefulness theology” or go to the website. There you can find a sister in Christ named Paula who has been putting together holy letter lines from the scripture for years. Hebrew and Greek are alpha numeric languages in which every letter has a numerical value… this is where gematria comes from. The numbers have very significant meaning. The numbers are a language just like letters that we use today. All of the Bible chapter numbers and verse numbers have meaning. They are not just random. 1111 means becoming spiritually mature sons and daughters of Yahushua. These numbers will be significant in the last days. The Lord wants us to learn them now. That’s why so many of the body of Christ are seeing them. Hope this helps.

JOY
JOY
July 27, 2018 1:13 PM
that lines up with this reply about 11/11 by Lance Wallnau Here’s where I see the 11th hour parable in the Book of Matthew over your ministry/life. You’re boldness, obedience and willingness are opening doors for you and a move of God in your life/ministry that will coincide with several elements and metaphorical representations of the 11th hour parable: ( I must interject here that I clearly heard that the scripture says – the willing AND the obedient shall eat the good of the land. It takes both, willing and obedient to eat the good of the land – and the Lord said you are solidly moving in both – it’s very pleasing to Him). You’re being reminded/enlightened that many who begin last, and promise little in religion, sometimes, by the blessing of God, arrive at a great deal of understanding, grace, and effectiveness – first. The parable itself displays a reversal of expectations — “the last will be first and the first will be last”. There’s still a lot of work to be done, making it all the more urgent due to the lateness of the hour. There will be acceleration of things you were planning on doing later, or thought you would be doing later on. Places you thought you would be going later – that will be a now call. A real marketplace shift. There are those that are not laboring as zealously as they should – but I truly sense the Lord saying that you are. He’s truly please with the how you are moving out in the areas that He’s called you; sometimes feeling stretched but moving anyway. Lastly, as you know and have experienced, there is a message of mercy and grace reminder that many covet what God chooses to give to others; you… Read more »
Joel
July 26, 2018 5:28 PM

I see the numbers 38 & 83 everywhere, everyday, all day. Today I saw 36 and 40 and was praising God that they were NOT 38…. then I realized those two numbers average out to 38. UGH. : (

July 26, 2018 6:55 PM

That’s hilarious. Surely it must have some significance.

Christine Beadsworth
August 1, 2018 2:43 PM

I deal with the number 3 in my word ‘Instructions for a New Season’ which you can read here: https://freshoilreleases.wordpress.com/2018/07/29/instructions-for-a-new-season/#more-911

Christine Beadsworth
August 1, 2018 2:44 PM

Correction number 38

Nicolas Meyer
Nicolas Meyer
July 28, 2018 4:01 PM

Joel,
38 is the numerical value of the Hebrew ‘Hol, literally “the profane” and 83 is the numerical value of ‘Hanukkah, “consecration”. Seeing these two numbers is consistent with the message of our dear Father to the Church today.
Leviticus 10.10: as priests, our task is “to make a distinction between the holy and the profane”. See also Jeremiah 15.19: “And if you extract the precious from the worthless, you will become My spokesman”.
Blessing to y’all

Joel
August 1, 2018 10:32 AM

That is interesting Nicolas, thank you for sharing. I know the #38 means a couple of other things too like “HIS Glory” (https://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_38.php)
But that is very interesting and will study ‘Hol’
Went to the hardware store last night and the total at the cashier was $83.38…just a coincidence and not important…I’m sure. *gulp*

Jason V
Jason V
July 26, 2018 8:06 PM

I have a guess. Remember you had a Reddcoin dream, or so you thought it was, earlier, saying 94million, that could be a later market cap which would put the price around .0032 which is very close to Chris Harris’ & Keeneth Carmichael’s .0031’s. Though this new dream may not be related.

Still could be that 38 represents .0038$rdd as the next low, pretty close to where it’s at now, before going up maybe to Chris Harris’ .0063$ or even .0083$ kinda like you saw. Just a thought. Today I felt the impression that RDD may spike soon maybe in 5 days on 7/31 but I could be wrong, I have been thinking/feeling before today that this would be happening soon anyhow.

Also, not necessarily related, there will be a ReDDish orange “blood moon” tomorrow on 7/27 but I heard not visible from North America.

Shimon
Shimon
July 26, 2018 7:46 AM

Hi Matt, according to your formula, the dates August 12, September 11, and October 01 2018 would also fit. So maybe the judgement of God is coming on one of these dates. Most interestingly the prophet Jeremiah speak of God’s judgement on the ungodly in the 11th chapter, verse 11.
This is what the Lord says to all who have gone after other gods: “Behold I am bringing disaster on them which they will not be able to escape; though they will cry to Me, yet I will not listen” (Jeremiah 11:11)

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
July 26, 2018 2:44 PM

I just thought it was odd that the day after she had this dream that it added up that way. Londoner, agreed, I was reaching 🙂

I’m a math / numbers guy… can’t help it

Krista West
July 26, 2018 1:33 AM

For a few months it was 4:44 for me, but this past month it has been 11:11.

Tex
Tex
July 27, 2018 9:28 PM

What did 4:44 mean? I just had this happen to me for the first time yesterday morning.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
July 26, 2018 1:37 AM

At the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, the Great War ended. It will be 100 years ago this November 11, Veteran’s Day. Will that be America’s judgment day? Election Day is November 6, 2018. Q Anon said President Trump was planning a “military parade never to be forgotten” in Washington on November 11, 2018.