Dr. Dwight Lundell: “I was part of the biggest drug deal in history.”

We’re being bombarded daily with lies, not just from the mainstream news media, but also from the medical community. A former heart surgeon is now on a personal crusade to expose the lies peddled to the American people regarding heart disease, including pharmaceutical television ads and misinformation given to us by our doctors.

In his career as a heart surgeon, Dr. Dwight Lundell performed over 5,000 open heart surgeries. Contrary to the popular narrative, his experience and research shows heart disease is not caused by cholesterol and products claiming to fight cholesterol are not sold for our benefit, but to make more money for pharmaceutical companies. He tells his story below.

“I was part of the biggest drug deal in history.

This drug deal has brought in almost $1 trillion in the past 30 years.

This drug deal has users, victims, pushers, mules and cartels, it causes great harm to the public.

There are bribes, kickbacks and payoffs.

This drug deal is growing with new and more dangerous drugs being developed and sold to an unsuspecting public.

This drug cartel is so powerful it has penetrated the best universities in the world and their most influential professors. They control university research, government advisory panels that recommend that people use the drugs.

Maybe the Mexican and Colombian cartels could learn from this United States cartel.

Who are the cartel leaders and what are the drugs?

The leaders are Pfizer, Merck and AstraZeneca. The drugs are cholesterol-lowering drugs. Sadly, you don’t even get high from taking them. You get no benefit and you’re likely to have side effects such as muscle pain, fatigue, mental decline, and liver damage.

You have a one in 50 chance of getting new onset diabetes from these drugs.

Some town suddenly had 1 in 50 of its population getting diabetes and the evidence showed that the only difference between that town and neighboring town was a water supply. How quickly would the water supply be changed? How many lawsuits for damages would be filed? Think Flint Michigan.

Yet the national cholesterol education program, a division of the United States National Institutes of Health recommends that 78 million Americans take the drug, including kids, a cartels dream.

In spite of the fact that there is no real reduction in heart attacks or prolongation of life as a result of taking drugs. The TV ads tell us that there is a 38% reduction in heart attacks. Your doctor will insist you take the drug if your cholesterol is elevated over what the panels insist is “normal.”

The 38% reduction in the advertisements for Lipitor is a 38% reduction in relative risk. Relative risk has been described as statistical Alchemy, I say it is just another way to lie. The real reduction in heart attacks is none.

New drugs have just been released, which lower cholesterol even more. They are given by injection and cost $14,000 per year. Soon official panels will recommend them for large numbers of people, a cartels dream.

I am proud to say I have never taken or prescribed a statin drug. But I was part of the drug deal because for most of my surgical career I kept my mouth shut so I would still get referrals from the cardiologists who believed the cartel story.

In truth, most of the doctors are really victims because they believe the falsehoods that have been told them by the trusted university and prestigious government panels, they are only trying to do what’s best for the patient, following the guidelines.

Finally, I could not let the lie continue.

I closed my surgical practice and opened a clinic to prove that heart disease risk could be reduced without medications.

After I proved that heart disease could be cured by nutrition and lifestyle instead of medications, I began to make a lot of noise. I wrote a book called the Cure for Heart Disease. I developed an online course, I published articles which became viral on the Internet. I was on Fox News as a heart disease expert three times.

The cartels, the hospitals and mainstream medicine did not like me at all. Some four years after retirement, when I was no longer using my medical license, the Arizona medical board revoked it, hoping to discredit me and shut me up.

Well, even though I didn’t need a license because I was not using it, it did hurt me. A blemish on an otherwise unblemished 25 year career in mainstream medicine. But is it a blemish or is it a badge of honor because I will not be silenced.

Cholesterol does not cause heart disease!

Statin drugs will not prolong your life or prevent heart disease.

Statins will only give you dangerous side effects.”

I appreciate Dr. Lundell’s bold stand against the medical community and pharmaceutical industry. I find his claims believable, not only because of his extensive medical experience and research, but also because of his willingness to endure many attacks on his own credibility.

CPJ
April 20, 2018 2:28 PM

Dr. Lundell,

My advice to you: Watch your back, and sleep with one eye open. These cartels mean business, and you just cost them. History is replete with the “accidental deaths” and “suicides” that mysteriously come upon Big Pharma truth tellers. God bless you, doc, I will pray for your safety. Not kidding.

April 21, 2018 7:48 AM

Yeah, 98 dead Doctors and counting since June 2015 starting with the famous Dr. Jeffrey Bradstreet, who discovered the link between the MMR vaccine and autism. He then discovered a dirty secret: Big Pharma with the FDA’s and CDC’s blessing was putting Nagalase, a manufactured enzyme, into many vaccines. Nagalase permanently binds to the exact place on cancer-fighting T-cells where cancer cells would normally bind, rendering them useless for fighting cancer. They were deliberately insuring future cancer patients to line their pockets. Not many Americans know that the CDC, a federal government organization right here in Atlanta, actually makes royalties off of over 50 vaccines on the market. In addition to discovering Nagalase in so many of these vaccines, Dr. Jeffrey Bradstreet had also discovered a cure for autism, cancer, diabetes, and Aspergers Syndrome. He cured his own son of autism with his discovery. He shared this information with many of his colleagues in the medical profession. So, what did the FDA do??? In true Police State fashion, they raided his laboratory and confiscated all of his computers, and then they murdered him while he was on vacation in North Carolina fishing. Then, they went on a murdering spree killing all of his colleagues with whom he had shared this information because trillions of drug profits were at stake.

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
April 21, 2018 1:59 PM

Carl Manning –GcMAF–is this the cure you are talking about??? for Autism ??

April 21, 2018 7:15 PM

Yes, precisely.

April 21, 2018 7:50 AM

…and what did the CIA-controlled US media say about this… crickets!

David R.
David R.
April 21, 2018 6:57 AM

James: I’m 51 years old now, but about 5 years ago my general physician told me that because my cholesterol level was 228 I needed to begin taking a statin drug. She then said I would need to schedule a follow-up visit to make sure I didn’t have liver damage. I asked her how long I would need to take the statin drug and, with a puzzled expression she replied, “This is for life!” That was the last time I saw her! I will never take statin drugs. Thanks for sharing this, James!

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
April 20, 2018 12:55 PM

Oh my GOOD ness, meaning this news is so GOOD that I will be sure it gets out to as many people as possible in my circle of contacts. I’ve been convinced of the STATIN scheme for many years. At age 76 I’ve never taken any heart medication. It is a proven fact that elevated levels of homocystine [may not be correct spelling] signals the arteries to lay down ‘protective’ plaque. It’s like a cut that forms a scab as nature thinks she if helping. This is a great study for anyone being brainwashed into thinking they need statins. My Mother died of congestive heart failure which statins would never have helped anyway.

There is a Doctor by the last name of Gunderson who has recently released a lot of evidence concerning DIET and heart disease. As for myself I do have health issues, and I do have pain, but I will NEVER take statins. First of all, it would have to be proven to me that I actually need them, and that there would be no side effects. I will die when the Lord God chooses to call me home, no sooner and no later. Oh, and my son is Doctor of Pharmacy and he’s the Manager of large Pharmacy. He has never tired to force me into taking Statins.
God Bless, Linda

Daniel
Daniel
April 20, 2018 1:16 PM

Merck is a German company that originally patented heroin as a medical drug to treat opium addiction and for use during surgery to put people to sleep. Merck was also once part of I.G. Farben the conglomerate that funded and provided the material for the Nazi machine. They even created Zyklon B and crystallized methamphetamine that allowed the Wehrmacht to overrun Europe in just a matter of weeks with almost no sleep. They have merged or bought up Monsanto that controls something like 80-90% of seed production in the world and even invented a little thing called ‘Agent Orange’. Pharmacological crops, corn that grows HIV and other viruses in its cells, are real and have been grown in open air. The rabbit hole goes deep with Pharmakea

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
April 20, 2018 11:32 PM

Daniel,
I deeply appreciate you in depth knowledge. I’ve read Medical Books since I was nine years old, and I continue to be extremely interested in the medical world. I kind of tend to scare Doctors, as many of them know they will have a hard time “fooling” me. Non bragging at all, because there are still many things I do not understand about the world of medicine. However, it pays in the long run to learn the TRUTH about this vital subject.

RSS
RSS
April 21, 2018 1:09 PM

Here’s a recent article on the Monsanto-Bayer merger (“a match made in hell”):

Bob F.
Bob F.
April 20, 2018 9:15 PM

Statin drugs are just the tip of the iceberg. Certain hypertension meds can cause heart failure. Hummm imagine that. But the list goes on and on. If you see some of the side effects on some of these drugs that are advertised, it would blow your mind. It makes you wonder how can the FDA allow these to hit the market? Take this heart burn medication…possible side effects include kidney and liver failure and in some cases death, but you won’t have heart burn anymore!

Doctors are always trying to push some kind of drug. My DR wanted to put me on a statin just because my LDL was borderline and I told him I don’t need the side effects and he said, “What?” I told him, “Look in any elderly persons medicine cabinet and you’ll find, 10 meds. The first one to take care of the original problem and the other nine to take care of the side effects the first one caused.” I was joking, but It’s more true that you think. He didn’t think it was too funny though.

pete
April 20, 2018 1:36 PM

I have personal experience confirming the truth of Dr. Lundell’s findings. I have had high cholesterol (over 275) for over 50 years, but did not take anything for that, suspecting it was not as harmful as the medical community claimed. Then, recently, I took the Lifeline arterial artery occlusion test, just to make sure, and it showed MINIMAL occlusion—NO difference in blood flow rate from zero occlusion. This proved to me how nonsensical the cholesterol concerns were/are. I thank God for my very good health at age 80.

John Barry
John Barry
April 20, 2018 12:27 PM

Amen to the Truth Brother James ! The pharmaceutical industry has the ability to research and cure almost any illness they want too , but they don’t want too . They only research and produce maintenance drugs , all of which have side effects , sometimes severe and create a steady dependable flow of income from the slaves . And we don’t even see the slave collar around our necks ! Evil but brilliant . Blessings

Another Bill
Another Bill
April 21, 2018 8:35 AM

Dr Lundell:
Thank you for your boldness to stand for truth. Truth being a somewhat rare commodity these days. Stay strong and may or Lord richly bless you with provision and protection.

H Little
H Little
April 21, 2018 2:29 AM

Poor diet causes inflammation. Inflammation appears in various forms, depending on where it is. Examples are, arthritis in the joints, plaque in the arteries, gout in the big toe. Good diet alleviates these symptoms and if adhered to can eliminate the symptoms. Bacteria in the body thrive on poor diets. Having white sugar, as well as other sweeteners, is like adding fuel to the fire. White sugar, and white flour are both far from what God created, and produce inflammation all over the body. White table salt and milk are other tampered culprits.

wes
wes
April 20, 2018 10:46 PM

Abba, our father, created herbs for every illness out there. I wouldn’t use any pharmaceuticals because it doesn’t just stop with heart medications.

Yawchal
Yawchal
April 22, 2018 1:18 AM

Yes, He made all the herbs for our healing
There are probably others, but the simple blend I’ve come up with has been working for many. They do not take the pills anymore. Thank God
I call it “Vein-i-Tea”( not that that matters really)
The easy recipe is three parts Alfalfa and one part Dandelion
Best to pick your own and dry slowly, out of the sun and under 90degrees of heat. Then store in a cool dark place, after completely dried.
Make a cup of tea with 1/4 tsp of this blend every evening . Do not use boiling water as the high heat destroys the healing properties. So, use 1/3 c cool water with the leaves. Then add 2/3 c boiling water for the correct temperature

I have 23 recipes for a huge variety of ailments that have been working for the last twenty years. I am willing to give out my recipes to any and all who want them
Except the evilpharmapeople!
I may be reached at wildharvest@hotmail.com

Blessings

Christine Beadsworth
April 22, 2018 4:29 AM

Leaves or roots?

Yawchal
Yawchal
April 22, 2018 10:03 AM

Mostly the leaves, as you want the plants to continue growing. That way you can harvest again and again. If you happen to uproot something like dandelion by mistake, you can use them as well, but it’s a lot more work to process. The flowers are great too, but it’s best to freeze those instead of drying, as some of them will end up going to seed on you and make a big mess 🙂
On the other hand, it’s the flowers you mostly want with Yarrow, although the leaves works well, so it’s ok to combine them.
Last quick note, for now: when harvesting stinging nettles for example, its best to leave four to six healthy leaves at the bottom of the stem, so the plants will continue to grow and each month, you’ll be able to get another harvest
It usually takes me a few hours to teach all of this info, but that’s a start anyway
Blessings

Mikey H
Mikey H
April 22, 2018 4:21 AM

Bless you Yawchal, this is very kind of you.

Fredrik R
Fredrik R
April 21, 2018 2:10 PM

Exactly. We get sick from the food, and we stay healthy by the food!
I haven’t been to a doctor for decades. Well, except for rinsing out a wax plug, I entrust them with that, barely….

April 21, 2018 7:53 PM
I started eating Kosher almost 20 years ago. Ever since then, I have never had the flu or any fever or sickness whatsoever other than an occasional cold. Before going Kosher, I would get the flu every year around Winter time. An added benefit is that my chronic acne problem vanished. I also never get an upset stomach or nausea or that bad aftertaste in your mouth that always comes from eating non-Kosher. God said that He gave the Hebrews the dietary laws (Kishruth) to protect you from the diseases of the Gentiles. I am no medical doctor by any stretch of the imagination, but I personally believe that many tumors are ultimately caused by a non-Kosher diet. Wild pigs actually have tumors in their body naturally to counteract all the poisons they ingest from carrion consumption. These tumors ooze periodically out of openings in the pigs paws. This is a natural function of the pig’s body. The influenza virus of 1918 that killed millions worldwide originated from pigs. The influenza virus doesn’t affect the pig whatsoever. The medical doctors, of course, never tell you this. They also won’t tell you that viruses even more contagious than influenza that are classified as pandemics also thrive in the pig and have no effect on the pig as well. God never meant for us to eat any animal that eats very dangerous dead things. Jesus ate this diet all the days of his life. Many Christians cite in defense of a non-Kosher diet, the advice in the New Testament for converted Gentiles to abstain from “food” offered to idols and avoid consuming the blood of these animals. What is lost in the translation from Hebrew to the Greek is that the word for “food” in Hebrew always only meant “Kosher food” because… Read more »
flea
flea
April 22, 2018 2:08 PM

Sadly, the article is correct and Carl Manning is correct regarding assassinations of people who threaten the stranglehold of the pharmaceutical companies on medical treatment. More sadly is the fact that this is just the tip of the iceberg and has been going on for nearly a century – and it has grown near exponentially worse over the decades.

Saddest of all is not the fact that for pharmaceutical companies the ideal world is one where every human takes chronic medication or the fact that most diseases can be cured if the corrupt system is reformed, but the fact that very little disease needs to exist in the first place.

Both “The Makers Diet” (Jordan Ruben) and “Dr Atkins New Diet Revolution” (Dr Atkins) discuss the Rule of 20 Years. The principle was formulated by an American and a British doctor, independently of each other (1930’s and 1950’s respectively). It states that twenty years after a traditional society gets introduced to a Western diet, the first cases of cancer, diabetes and heart attacks appears. In traditional societies there is no cancer, diabetes and heart attacks (also no crooked teeth that needs braces). These three are only the diseases that the two doctors focused on – many diseases like autism, multiple sclerosis, etc increase year after year in the Western world. A hundred and fifty years ago cancer was virtually non-existent in the West as well.

If you google the rule of twenty years, you will find no reference to it and if you ask your doctor about it, they will most likely not know what you are talking about.

April 22, 2018 8:09 PM

Here is an article that shows that the incidence of autism among the Amish who do not take any vaccines is virtually nonexistent…

flea
flea
April 23, 2018 1:47 PM

The Amish diet is also much healthier than the average western diet – no KFC, MacDonald’s, Krispy Kream, pizza, packs of sweets, sugary cold drinks, etc
No hormones or anti-biotics fed to the animals from whom they get their milk, cheese and meat. Food that are fresher and therefor healthier.

April 23, 2018 3:11 PM

Yes, so true, indeed.

Christine Beadsworth
April 22, 2018 4:30 AM

Well that has put me off pork for life!

Jill
Jill
April 22, 2018 12:56 PM

Michael Lake has an excellent book on the subject. He made the comment that one of the things the LORD showed him was that the devil has greater access to attack you when you eat unclean things since you are being disobedient to his Word.

Nickie
Nickie
April 21, 2018 10:04 PM

Wow! I had no idea. Thank you for all the information you’ve provided on here Carl. Thank you James for posting this article. I want to change many things about what I eat now. God Bless y’all. Nickie 🦋