Prophetic dream reveals the Dow dropping from $20+ thousand to $11 or $12 thousand.

I just had a dream in which I was in a group of unfamiliar people and a police officer came and was going to try to take us to the police station for almost walking onto a road.

I disagreed with him so he walked me away specifically and I heard him say, “That guy you’re with from Israel, your family told me about him, he’s a real piece of work, lying, cheating and stealing all over Israel, stealing from the farmers and sheepsherders and honest people”.

As he said this, I felt deep grief in my soul and collapsed to the ground, feeling what I believe was the sorrow of the Lord. I saw in my vision market numbers and I recognized the Dow dropped from 20+ thousand to 11 or 12 thousand in proportion to the grief I felt.

As the grief I felt ended about this, which felt very sorrowful to my heart the numbers stopped around 11-12k for the Dow. I felt this was about the robbery of those honest in Israel (potentially speaking of all God’s children) and the Lord was bringing down the markets to that level due to this and His sorrow at the honest being destroyed by the wicked.

I haven’t dreamed of regular financial market numbers before, but clearly a stock crash coming. This is certainly not all of the Lord’s sorrow/wrath/judgment. May God bless you.

Christopher Harris

Author: Christopher Harris

Christopher Harris lives in Australia. He came to Jesus Christ and confessed his faith in 2016, after coming away from the faith since primary school. Since 2009, he began having dreams of tsunamis and other natural disasters, and these became more frequent and varied from 2015, and especially since he came to Christ. He’s had dreams of war, troop led exterminations and roundups, demons coming upon the earth, battling demons, false aliens (demons), natural disasters and tribulation. He has dreamed of the USA being conquered by Russia and Asian troops, a nuclear strike on the country and massive tsunamis (striking NYC and other areas). Christopher has put his focus on the Lord and awaits His return, while making videos to try to warn others of the times he believes we are living in, with the judgment of God at the door. His youtube channel is JESUSisLORD and his website is survivetheearthchanges.com.

© 2018, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Jerry Castro
February 25, 2018 5:07 AM

Hi Christopher,

I felt led to add that I decided to purchase FAZ about two weeks ago, added to my position recently, and ever since I began purchasing FAZ, I have been seeing the numbers 555 through license plates, through the time etc. I believe that this is a confirmation from The Lord, Jesus Christ, of the dream that Francy was shown; in that dream, she was shown that FAZ would go up, not to $46 as some here are claiming but, in multiple’s of 5’s (…$50…$500…$5,000 etc.) As always, seek The Lord, Jesus Christ, for guidance, direction, assistance, influence and divine protection. God Bless You All.

Christopher Harris
February 26, 2018 6:27 PM

Thank you Jerry. I have signed up to Commsec and have been going through the steps to try to obtain FAZ. I prayed about it last night and I kept seeing FAZ a lot in my dreams, and it was at $50 something. I want to try to get it while it’s still at $10 but I think it’s going to move soon, I hope I will be able to. I also saw much higher figures but not clearly. Special thanks to William for the instructions for registering and the others who gave me good advice. I believe FAZ will do very well in the coming Dow drop I saw. May God bless you. Christopher.

William
William
February 26, 2018 8:36 PM

Christopher,
My very special thank to you because of your kind guidance of how to buy etn, I started to know how to invest in these coins. God bless.

Jerry
February 26, 2018 7:22 PM

You are very welcome, Christopher. Thanks for sharing the additional confirmations you received from our awesome Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Here is the link to Francy’s dream in case anybody missed it…

Ali
Ali
February 26, 2018 11:48 PM

I bought FAZ on the robinhood app, very easy process

Ali
Ali
February 26, 2018 6:46 AM

I too will be adding FAZ this week. I believe in that message as well!

Carol II
Carol II
February 25, 2018 1:58 PM

Christopher, your dream is very profound and disturbing because I know that there are many (even so-called Christians) that are working against Israel in these last days (BDS, replacement theology, etc.). Anyone who hates Israel does not love Abba God or His Son Yeshua. I don’t believe they even know the true God. Many are worshiping false gods and yes, false Jesus, in this day. They do their rock concert, money raising but they never think about the real Jew, Yeshua, or His real message to all mankind. My heart is also broken over so many that think they are “saved” but don’t even understand what it is all about. Money is nothing to God as He is in control of everything. I once had no money for gas and the Lord Yeshua told me to look down into the side pocket of my little car and there was a $20. That bought me enough gas in those days to get me through the rest of the week. Do I care if anyone believes it? No. Only to let everyone know not to worry about material things for Yeshua will provide for His Own. God bless you.

Joel
February 24, 2018 10:02 PM

This is the third time I’ve heard “Dow will drop to 12,000” in the past 2 days. The other two men are ‘analysts’ who I don’t think know each other. They said the Dow will drop to about 12K then come back up to about 14K.

Thanks for sharing. Shalom.

Frank
Frank
February 24, 2018 11:13 PM

Economist Jim Rickards predicted a major financial crisis back in mid-September, saying it would happen in 6-8 months. That takes us to March-May, 2018…

Joel
February 24, 2018 11:50 PM

One of the men believes the crash has more than a 75% chance of occuring this year with the two most likely months being April or August. April is likely because of the three scheduled rate hikes in March…among other things. His Youtube channel is “Financial Turmoil Explained.” He explains things remarkably well.

JohnF
JohnF
February 25, 2018 9:55 AM

“three scheduled rate hikes in March”

Its Three Rate Hikes for the Year, with the 1st one in March.

Joel
February 25, 2018 10:31 AM

Thats correct, I should have clarified. There are several different rate hikes that he explains in his various videos, such as mortgage rate hikes, 10 year treasury rate hikes etc. The 1K Dow crash that we just saw was due to the fed reducing their balance sheet by $11 Billion, changing mortgage securities into cash(rate hike) and the next balance sheet reduction will happen in March and it’s suspected of being in the $30-50 Billion range which may/probably will cause the 10-year rate to rise above 3%. https://youtu.be/yM6Fa4dcBck

Shalom

john_nz
john_nz
February 25, 2018 12:57 AM

Cheers Joel – yes I follow him as well – so now we have 2 DOW targets – the first 19,000 and the one published here 12,000 – in a macros sense – this might be the lows in ABC correction – where low of A would be 19K and low of C would be 12K – these movemnts will not happen overnight – perhaps the April and August timeframes are something to relate these to..

Joel
February 24, 2018 11:51 PM

One of the men I heard believes the crash has more than a 75% chance of happening this year and the top two months it will occur are either April or August. April is likely because of the three scheduled rate hikes in March…among other things. His Youtube channel is “Financial Turmoil Explained” and his explanations are very well done.

d ames
d ames
February 25, 2018 12:13 PM

The Lord always takes the wealth of a nation away first before he destroys it. Think Germany and the Weimar act. That is what is coming here.

Jeremy stager
Jeremy stager
February 25, 2018 8:23 AM

I believe my dream was about the the down jones market as well I posted in the comments of Christine’s post the other day, after watching the news event on tv I was on a high deck of a building estimated 20ft or higher. The first few steps down were regular, then there were missing sections. I believe I jumped down one section, then there was a gap of 3 stairs missing and was too scary to jump like 7 feet down and try to land on a sketchy wooden stair, so I held on the the stair and dropped to the ground then continued walking down the hill to my friends corn field to gather corn. That’s where the corn was being stolen on a large wheelbarrow with a group of looters with spears, then I turned around and walked up the hill with the looters throwing spears near me twice but I wasn’t scared of them at all they were more of a nuisance.

I believe this confirmation is of a stock market dream and overall economic dream. Large staircase drop with two large sell offs, followed by a gradual week or two selloff. At the bottom there will be good reentry points if you can gather corn from the harvest below because it’s a steep uphill climb back up, confirmation of the large V shape in the Dow Jones and all stocks.

Jason V
Jason V
February 27, 2018 2:03 PM

To everyone, if you think the Dow Jones is going up UDOW is a good choice, SDOW if you think the opposite.

john_nz
john_nz
March 14, 2018 3:00 PM

Just reread this post today – and the mention of “”That guy you’re with from Israel”” – sort of triggered an association with the prophetic word of war breaking out in the Middle East/Israel – whenever this happens. Just yesterday Palestinian prime minister survived an assassination attempt during a rare visit to Hamas-controlled Gaza.

Tim
March 6, 2018 10:32 AM

I may have had my first ever market dream last night. I usually never remember dreams but this one was extremely vivid. I was walking in a large concrete parking garage. I do not know what floor of the garage I was on. As I was walking I approached what appeared to be a large yellow steel platform that acted as a bridge between one section of the garage to the next. At the same time a red car was passing to my right in the opposite garage. Another person had already crossed the yellow platform safely but as I took my first step onto it, it collapsed and I fell to the floor below. As I was rolling on the ground, a person dressed in what appeared to be a hazmat suit gave me some sort of shot in my hip and I was able to get up. End of dream. Any ideas on interpretation?

Best Regards

Tim

March 6, 2018 6:25 PM

Here are some initial thoughts and hopefully others can add to this. The yellow steel structure sounds like a reference to gold. Collapsing to the floor below sounds like the price dropping to a previous support level. You falling to the same level and rolling on the ground sounds like traders owning gold might be stuck with the lower prices for a while, as if the price does not recover right away, but required some kind of market intervention, represented by the hazmat person.

In any case, there have been several confirmations of a coming crash in silver prices, which I think happens right after a big move up. Silver and gold tend to move in the same direction, so your dream might be confirming this crash coming soon. I think the prophetic warnings of war starting soon are identifying the event that causes metals to temporarily spike up before crashing.

Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
March 7, 2018 12:24 AM

The red car represents something besides metals (Tim=metals in the dream). Likely equities. SNS

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
March 7, 2018 2:27 AM

Maybe one side of the garage was equities, and the other side was cryptocurrencies like Reddcoin, and the yellow bridge collapsing was metals.

Tim
March 7, 2018 10:26 AM

Interesting assessment because I’m currently trading in all three areas.

Thanks

Tim Wilson
Tim Wilson
March 6, 2018 8:20 PM

Thanks James. That makes complete sense.

William
William
February 27, 2018 8:03 AM

James,
Do you hold any position in the stock market? Just wondering when you will move into uvxy again .

February 27, 2018 10:54 AM

No positions currently.

Chris M
Chris M
February 27, 2018 4:50 PM

Let’s look at this from the elite thinking from a number perspective. On Feb 2 the market news report a 666 drop in the Dow. I’m know the numbers 32 and 33 are important to them. So my thought is take 32-33 Days from Feb 2 is March 6-7. I think the market will drop 33% during a 32-33 day period. Which take us to April 10. During that time I believe we will start a war with N Korea as a cover for the Fed to majorly unwind thier balance sheet hugely. In which they can blame the war for the market going down. I think after April 10 we might have a 32-33 Days to the bottom of the market with another 33% loss to 12k in the Dow. We shall see. I am buying FAZ slowly this time around.
I got to this conclusion from Chris dream and the numbers for this topic. I took the 52 week high of the Dow of 26,616 and taking it down 33% to 18433. Then take 18433 down 33% to 12,351 for the bottom of the Dow. We shall see if it pans out that way or not. But got a spiritual gut feeling about this next coming days. Do I think this the big one NO. When Trump out of office the the BIG CRASH will Happen. Let’s not let this opportunity to talk to People about Christ go to waste when things go down. Ready to ROLL.

reg31miller
reg31miller
February 28, 2018 11:42 PM

There is a youtube video of the prophecy club that had an interview with a Lindsay Williams and one of their videos they basically said March 7th there would be a war with North Korea. Williams did say according to his “inside source” that as long as Trump is president there wont be a crash because he wont let “them” be bailed out. The only issue I had there is there are alot of rules in place for bail ins…. but I do find it interesting the dates matched up that closesly.

Im not sure I buy March 7th. But at the same time I am not going to claim I by any means know what this market will do. I was betting on the end of March when the rates go up and the increase of the bond selling happens. However from the speach Powell gave today….the Bonds started spiking again and we got a 300 point selloff.

This market has got to be about to self implode on itself….question is….when

Chris M
Chris M
March 8, 2018 7:51 PM

Just had a thought about numbers. The number 99 to. On the calendar the 99 day is April 9 2018. Three number 9s that day. In occultist terms might be a day to watch. It’s a upside down 666.Along with my thought posted seems to make sense. I’ll keep an eye on this one.

Chris M
Chris M
March 6, 2018 8:26 PM

Look like things are shaking up this evening and on time premarket down 350 pt so far. Going to buy more FAZ and a little UVXY at the open

Christopher Harris
March 7, 2018 2:57 AM

Hi everyone, could someone explain what UVXY is? I read the description but don’t seem to understand it very well. Is it similar to FAZ? God bless. Christopher.

Bret
Bret
March 7, 2018 6:13 AM

Christopher, UVXY is a ETF that trades 1.5x’s the VIX (fear index). Comparable to FAZ, when there is fear in the market; bank, pension funds, and mutual funds buy puts to cover any long stock positions; which cause the VIX to go up. Market crashes, the VIX has been as high as 90-120, where recently it was 46. Please be aware that ETF’s are not a long term investment, as they do reverse splits and can decay over time. It is designed for short term trading. Please pray, as in trading the stock market, timing is everything. Too early, in buying FAZ and UVXY, use lose out in profits. Thanks!

March 7, 2018 1:09 PM

FAZ is a three times leveraged inverse ETF based on the financial sector. UVXY is an inverse ETF based on the VIX, which is an index measuring price volatility, also called the fear index. Both FAZ and UVXY move up when the market drops, but UVXY usually moves a lot faster than FAZ. However, there is added risk with UVXY because if the market suddenly made a large move up, it could crash, causing UVXY to reset and lose potentially 100% of the value. The risk is even greater with SVXY, which moves with the market, because the market is more likely to make sudden large moves down than up. SVXY crashed in February, so the risk is real. I saw UVXY moving up to $90.67 and I think that is coming on this next market crash, but even so I think it is best to play it safe with UVXY, limiting the size of the position.

Richard
Richard
February 28, 2018 10:25 PM

I bought my first set of buys in FAZ today, as it bounced right off $10 yesterday, and the market looks very shaky to me. We need to hold SPX 2700, else we may go way down.

richard bond
richard bond
March 7, 2018 9:32 AM

is it safe to buy and hold FAZ does it depreciate with time?

Phanuel
Phanuel
March 7, 2018 10:02 AM

Hi Richard
FAZ depreciates. The Lord first revealed FAZ climbing to 46.56 and above on July 25th 2016 and has been confirmed many times. We have been waiting patiently for this fulfillment… we are now right at the door.

Shalom

richard bond
richard bond
March 7, 2018 1:06 PM

ok so holding it multiple days around this time is ok

richard bond
richard bond
March 7, 2018 10:15 AM

So is it ok to buy and hold or are we looking to buy it at the right moment?

Phanuel
Phanuel
March 7, 2018 10:30 AM

It’s not good to hold long term. It’s all about timing and I believe the timing is right at this point in time.

shalom

Richard
Richard
March 7, 2018 12:22 PM

I agree fully. The market looks like it’s tanking.

Bret
Bret
March 7, 2018 12:15 PM

Richard: “And his master praised the unrighteous manager because he had acted shrewdly; for the sons of this age are more shrewd in relation to their own kind than the sons of light.”

P has been given dates that G_d has shown him. Please pray for a strategy! Based on cycles, I do not believe we top till Friday, as every Friday is options expiration, and their is an incentive for them to rally. Buy FAZ too early, you lose out on profit and they could rally 50-60 pts on S&P. I will see as we get close to March 23rd, if to get out of my position. Please read technical studies (i.e Elliot wave, charting, MACD…)

“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee”

Phanuel
Phanuel
March 7, 2018 10:04 AM

Sorry it was actually July 15th 2016 not July 25.

Shalom

Richard
Richard
March 7, 2018 11:49 AM

I agree, even the prospectus warns strongly against holding it. However, I personally bought at $10 based on technical indicators, and I’ll hold as long as it doesn’t go under $9. So I know that I’m willing to lose 10% worst case. That’s how I’m managing my risk. And I’m buying more now.
Determine your risk tolerance and stick to it.

Fat B