“Do not blindly follow Trump, for he is not who he seems.”

My son, as I have spoken to you over and over to pray for the repentance of this sin-soaked nation, I have heard you. However, this nation refuses to repent, just as the king, for they think they have done nothing wrong. I am using this wretched king to fulfill the words of My prophets concerning My people Israel. I allowed Trump to win the election for My purposes. All he has done has been by Me. However, his pride and rebellion will bring much suffering to this nation. Do not blindly follow Trump, for he is not who he seems.

My son, I have given My people time to repent. I have had My Watchmen shouting the alarms. Many of My true prophets have been shouting, ‘Repent! For the time of judgement is now!’ But My son, My heart breaks, and My eyes are wet with tears because no one hears. I love My children so much, but because they are stiff-necked and prideful, I must bring the judgments, else none would repent.

My son, My heart aches for the people who will perish, having not received the free gift of Salvation I suffered and died to give them. Repent – turn from your evil ways is all I ask, but they love the flesh more than Me.

I speak to those who call themselves by My Name, but live in sin. I speak to those who knowingly allow sin into My house, yet refuse to repent.

I speak to those who agree with and promote the homosexual abomination – REPENT!!

I speak to those who allow and say nothing about the innocent blood being spilled every day – REPENT!!

I SPEAK TO THOSE WHO SAY THEY KNOW MY WORD, YET NEVER READ IT – REPENT!!

I SAY TO THOSE WHO KNOWINGLY FOLLOW FALSE TEACHERS AND PASTORS – REPENT!!

I say to those who never seek Me, but believe I will bless them – RREPENT!!

I say to those men who indulge in secret sins – REPENT!!

I say to this nation – RREPENT AND TURN TO ME, AND I WILL SAVE YOU!! Repent – for I am coming soon for My repentant people! I love you.

Messiah Jesus

Scripture Reference:

3 Therefore say thou unto them, Thus saith the Lord of hosts; Turn ye unto me, saith the Lord of hosts, and I will turn unto you, saith the Lord of hosts.
4 Be ye not as your fathers, unto whom the former prophets have cried, saying, Thus saith the Lord of hosts; Turn ye now from your evil ways, and from your evil doings: but they did not hear, nor hearken unto me, saith the Lord. (Zechariah 1:3-4)

Author: Byron Searle

Byron Searle was in the US Air Force Security Service and worked intercepting and copying electronic communications.. He has been married for over 40 years to a wonderful woman who was also in the USAF.  Byron gave his life to Jesus Christ in 1981, but lately the Lord has led him into a deeper walk and is now revealing secrets.

jerry rigg
May 22, 2018 8:58 AM

I think their should be an addendum to this word….do not follow Queen Jezebel Hillary or Billary Clinton either…..for they are who they seem to be …..unfaithful in their marriage vows, crooks, and power hungry. Can you show me one perfect politician, Maybe Bernie Sanders? A reminder that we have been spared tremendous torment, pain, suffering and anguish since Sanders or Queen Jezebel Hillary were not elected. It is time yes, to repent, but also to pray for our leaders. for that is a scriptural admonition!

Gina
November 24, 2018 7:32 AM

I agree Jerry…
This was wrong to speak about Trump that way he is on a journey with God. Prophet Terry Bennet before the elections saw the angel named Union , who is over our nation in an encounter . Trump was carrying the constitution on his back , the angel said , “ he is the only one who can restore your constitution”

And I’m a witness here in America that this is one of the best presidents in history and listen He’s gladly in the position to support Christians in America and about to be in position to overturn Roe vs Wade !!!!
Im connected with others working directly with Mike Pence for a national day of repentance next year fully supported by Trump Hello.!!! First time in 100 years
Clinton’s are liars murderers peodophiles!!! All facts !!!!!
Don’t stop praying for this Cyrus , I don’t condone for one nano second fully his past or present issues….. but God gave us this window and I believe God is seeing what we will do , will be keep praying for him , like Lou Engle said those believers who are not praying for him and instead cursing him are equal to the witches praying against him . This Cyrus, this Jehu , God will,complete what he’s begun in him Philippians 1:6. Our nation is under judgement we deserve a wild donkey But God is testing our hearts what will we do with this window of opportunity…..
Humbly
Gina Prince

John Barry
John Barry
May 22, 2018 8:14 AM

This article got me to thinking about our presidents in my life time , I am 66 . I can only think of two I know were Christians , Pres. Eisenhower & Reagan , the rest just claimed GOD for votes . Being 5th gen Texan I know LBJ had people killed for political reasons as well as Clinton did , murderers for presidents . Both Bush’s were one worlder’s and sold America out and are not Texans but from Maine , old money . Pres. Nixon , a criminal who got caught , Ford & Carter were weak , corrupt & inept . Lets not Forget Obama the Evil , we seem to be par for the course with Pres Trump . Blessings

Brother Steven
May 22, 2018 1:50 PM

Gerald Ford was a devout Christian……..he may not have walked out his sanctification as you and I try to, but in this case, I do not believe he’s worthy of unfavorable censure……other than that, I agree totally with your paragraph.

Eldon
Eldon
May 22, 2018 6:10 PM

Gerald Ford was a 33rd degree Mason

Brother Steven
May 22, 2018 9:31 PM

Thanks guys for the education……since I didn’t know him personally, I can only comment from any public knowledge I may have had of him. I’ll defer to your deeper knowledge……but wow, what a touchy thing to get 3 negatives for my ignorance……….Shalom to you…..

Jerry Rigg
May 23, 2018 6:52 PM

Bill Clinton…..33rd degree pervert?

SAC
SAC
May 22, 2018 9:30 PM

Devout Christian?

Joe7
Joe7
May 22, 2018 10:45 AM

God has shown me within recent months of how He is very serious about things we tend to think are are not real important. Ex. How we treat someone but think not much of it, that it is not a big deal. He has shown me how greatly it bothers Him when one is treated unfairly, or left aside forgotten, to bear their burden on their own when one of us could have helped. We tend to think not much of it, that it is ok and that it does not bother Him. But we are wrong in this. It bothers Him greatly. He is very serious about many things that we think Him not. I am just sharing of what He has caused me to see lately. He is serious about many things we think Him not. Thus wrong actions are not remedied. This causes me to see, understand, and believe that His judgments are very near. Maybe today bad things will happen, and rightly so from His perspective.

servant
servant
May 22, 2018 3:15 PM

I agree with you Joe. I’ve been shown similar things and it has grieved me to my core and taken my breath away. EVERY little thing counts–every word, thought, action or inaction has eternal consequences. And like you said, no one takes it to heart. I think it might be because the consequences aren’t immediate. Bottom line: God isn’t kidding when he says something in Scripture.

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
May 22, 2018 5:43 PM

I so agree. I tend to use “idle” words, so one day I looked up the meaning. Idle words means “USELESS WORDS.” Wow, I sure need to overcome that sin!!! And God sees deep into the inner “intent” of out heart. Be careful as sometimes we can be so careless, but Jesus sees it ALL.

watcher
watcher
May 22, 2018 10:54 PM

Woe is me for I am a man of unclean lips,
Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place?
He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.

Forgive me Lord and have Mercy upon my Soul for I am guilty of all.
Lord Jesus have Mercy on me, a poor sinner

Hymn Revival
May 22, 2018 9:03 AM
Without Repentance All That is Left is Judgment Hebrews 10:26-39 King James Version (KJV) 26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, 27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. 28 He that despised Moses’ law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: 29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. 31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. 32 But call to remembrance the former days, in which, after ye were illuminated, ye endured a great fight of afflictions; 33 Partly, whilst ye were made a gazingstock both by reproaches and afflictions; and partly, whilst ye became companions of them that were so used. 34 For ye had compassion of me in my bonds, and took joyfully the spoiling of your goods, knowing in yourselves that ye have in heaven a better and an enduring substance. 35 Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward. 36 For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise. 37 For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry. 38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul… Read more »
Jerry Rigg
May 23, 2018 6:49 PM

I believe it needs to be stated how much greater the suffering would come to this nation with queen Jezebel Hillary in charge. This isnt giving a go pass to Trump but a near stated fact that needs to be kept in mind. Shall we not pray for Pence to have a godly influence on Trump as well? It is time to believe for a miracle for God to do a mighty work in the mind heart soul and spirit of Trump…oh ye of little faith?

Eldon
Eldon
May 23, 2018 11:40 PM

Jerry I might add that Bill Clinton in the link below verifies that Hillary is a practicing witch.

Christine Chapman..CC.
Christine Chapman..CC.
May 22, 2018 11:36 AM

Excellent post….these words are TRUE..many know a form of religion …denominations….apostacy many false teachers etc. so many so called churches allowing gay marriage & even allowing gay ministers…

Their eloquent words will not take them anywhere…smooth speech etc..Donald Trump in early days followed Norman Vincent Peele..D.T..Presbyterian background ..BUT….believes doing good & making things better is what counts..

Apparently ..I have heard a man by name of Walter Tapley …you tube videos….there is a video where he explains the Mural on the New Denver Airport. wall .& points out in the video that he believes 2 of the persons depicted in the paintings are D.Trump & Melania….a young Donald …but same hair style colour etc..& The Girls face such a striking resemblance to Melania Trump..(nose & eyes especially & hair)…of course the New Denver Airport has much symbology to show Freemasonary …& a new world order

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
June 6, 2018 7:54 PM

I had this short dream of President Trump playing ping pong with Putin. They were playing on a large court larger than the typical basketball court. Trump was losing, it seemed as if it was intentional, like he wasn’t really trying to win. Then, I see Putin pull out these red roses from behind his back and smile, and he says, ” to the king of an evil nation”. EOD.

Sonia
Sonia
June 3, 2018 12:26 PM

A very inspiring speech by President Trump…

Steve Wergeland
May 24, 2018 12:33 AM

Search Media Spotlight and the archived quarterly issues on the home page, looking in early 2017 for the cover picture of Trump surrounded by bullet holes and saying “Missed Me! Now What?” Read that biblical analysis, then inside that same issue, “An Open Letter to Donald Trump.” Both will tell you everything biblically you need to know about our unorthodox president. The writer, Albert James Dager, never got proper recognition for his 41 years of biblical commentaries on news and entertainment. He went home to be with the Lord at age 79, on May 1, the same day as Bible teacher Chuck Missler. Al’s last book, “The Day of Yahweh”, includes a genius verse-by-verse commentary on “The Book of Revelation”. It’s still available only at Media Spotlight. PTL! Psalm 68:11