Disgusting Dark Green Water Rushed Violently Across the Earth

dark_green_water

In the summer of 2014, I had dream where water rushed violently and suddenly across the whole earth. The water was a dark green color and was absolutely, indescribably disgusting; akin to duck pond water. The force of it pulled me underneath. As I struggled to swim to the top, I looked around for a moment and saw dead fish floating everywhere. A great sadness came over me as I looked at the fish.

Then countless voices of people started crying out in agony from every direction, but their cries were directed at nothing and no one. They didn’t know who to cry out to. Below me was darkness. I became very overwhelmed and caught up in fear, trying desperately to swim to the top. The harder I swam, the faster I was pulled down into the abyss. In the moment where I felt like I was lost, I remembered God and cried out to Him. Instantly, before I could even finish calling out for help, God lifted me up out of the water.

I awoke with a sense of awe and dread. I immediately went into prayer and asked God the meaning of the dream. Without pause I was given the interpretation. I perceived the disgusting dark green water represented a spiritual darkness, not physical water. It represented the deception that is soon to cover the earth, a false doctrine. The people crying out are those who have never been saved by the grace of God. The dead fish are Christians who are dead to the Holy Spirit, not ready for what is coming. These spiritually dead Christians will live lifeless and fruitless lives in the midst of it, being oblivious to the gravity and reality of what is happening, turning instead to denial.

I represented a Christian who is in tune with the Holy Spirit, yet can still get caught up in fear for the things that will come. We need to remember to fully surrender to God. He will fight this battle if we rely and call on Him. God’s perfect love will cast out all fear.

“For behold, darkness will cover the earth and deep darkness the peoples; but the Lord will rise upon you and His glory will appear upon you. (Isaiah 60:2)

I saw a similar scene in a separate dream. I was in the air looking down on earth when I saw rushing waters covered the earth in a few seconds time. Time passed and I looked at the earth again. Only this time, the US was completely covered in fire. The screams I heard were so heart wrenching.

Author: Melissa Ledbetter

Melissa Ledbetter’s journey towards becoming a Christian started with a dream, or more accurately, a nightmare. Since then, God has communicated with her often through dreams . The only life she ever knew before surrendering to Jesus was the life of a Mormon, which put trust in man instead of God. She was also raised in a generational occult family, which lasted until she started searching for the truth in 2012. When she became a Christian in 2013, God showed her a dream where her heart, once an ugly and dirty multi-faceted diamond, was torn away to reveal a beautiful, piercing ball of light. In the dream, she knew that light was God and that He was now in her heart, though she had never read the Bible up to that point.

Bridget B
November 18, 2016 3:07 AM

Amazing confirmations. The prophetic is getting louder about the coming deception.
I’ve seen people thinking the deception is just this thing about Trump, people thinking he’s God’s chosen hero and the other side who are pro-Hillary/choice/homosexuality/social justice warrior stuff.

The deception to come is nothing like that. The alien deception has been shoved down our throats for so long and when they come it’ll be harder to escape.

Any Christian who believes in the theory of evolution where this alien deception draws it’s strength (because the aliens are going to claim to have started evolution and there will be “proof”) better get reeducated fast.

Lord, please give each of us on this site the foreknowledge and strength from your spirit to resist the evil deception to come and not believe false Christs or those who come as angels of light.
We ask this in the precious name of your Son, Jesus Christ.

francois
francois
November 18, 2016 4:35 AM
Hi Melissa, I had a disturbing dream last week regarding the end time onslaught against the children of God. It was also about acceptance and submission to a powerful deception which we have to contend with. Regarding the dream you shared, the dead fish is the area of greatest concern. The Lord desires them to be saved. Many of us have been where they are and I believe the Lord has shown me that those ‘on the verge of death’ who are revived will be more useful to Him than some of the ‘strong’ christians in the end time. Intersession for them worldwide need to happen. As far as the deception is concerned, I hope believers grasp and understand the graveness of what is coming and is already at work. Things are not what they seem and we might be shocked beyond belief when we realize how we’ve been swept along with the unclean water. Here is the dream I had: Morning of 8 November They are surveilling and identifying us for slaughter My brother was contacted via cellphone and he immediately recognized their threat. Not aware of who it was, he was kind of cocky and challenging. “Come anytime, I’m not scared of you.” He said in a defiant way which is how I would expect him to respond, knowing his temperament. Later at home, we knew we had to ‘wait the threat out’. ‘They’ were outside. I was the one who knew their modus operandi although I couldn’t explain how I knew it. It was just before dawn that I knew they will be walking slowly past the house followed by a car which would drive by slowly as signals to their comrades or perhaps to us? It happened as I expected but the dream was suspended there… Read more »
Jeanne
Jeanne
November 18, 2016 7:46 AM

Oh, Francios. This is the most intense dream I’ve ever read. I’m speechless. Bless the Lord! HE is Victor!! May Jesus protect us from the Great Delusion!

francois
francois
November 18, 2016 8:34 AM

Amen Jeanne!

james
james
November 18, 2016 10:59 AM

there is a theory that michelle obamas real name is michael as she used to be a man

November 18, 2016 11:28 AM

There are photos of her in her youth on Google images. She looks like a female all the way to me.

Raymond
Raymond
November 18, 2016 7:40 PM

I enjoy reading this blog. And I believe that some Dark Times are ahead of us. But do you ever post any prophetic dreams of ‘good times’? Everything is dark and ominous. Surely, not all of our days will be dark ones.

November 18, 2016 10:57 PM

Everything here is not dark and ominous. Your comment shows you have not followed this blog very closely because the messages of hope and encouragement are posted all throughout this site.

The scriptures include both sides with many dire warnings of trouble coming and many promises of blessings upon those who walk uprightly. In the same way, we try to share both sides here, not shrinking back from the unpopular warnings like so many others do, but despite the warnings we keep our focus on the promises of God rather than the schemes of the devil. Some posts are warning messages, so not all of them are words of encouragement, but the overall emphasis here is to keep our focus on God and living uprightly before Him. If you listen to my recent podcast, you will hear that message loud and clear. Here is the link.

You will also find the same message throughout many other posts. Even some of the darkest warnings posted here are concluded with a message of hope.

Anita
Anita
November 19, 2016 4:18 PM

Photos can be doctored. Take it to the Holy Spirit. He will reveal much to you. And it will boggle your mind.

Martin
Martin
November 19, 2016 11:20 AM

Google Joan rivers comments before she was murdered a month later, James. You may reconsider. Her children are adopted. And publicly Barack has referred to her as “Michael” I believe by mistake. Just a thought.

Steve S
Steve S
November 20, 2016 9:17 PM

FYI, Joan Rivers is still alive. They must have faked her death then given her more plastic surgery, but the voice is clearly hers. Watch here:

November 20, 2016 1:28 PM

I know about Joan Rivers, but claiming she was murdered is pure speculation. Photos of Michelle Obama from her childhood are actual evidence. I know there are evil people doing evil things, but I think we give them more credit than they deserve. I don’t believe anyone went back and recreated old photos of Michelle Obama from her childhood, just to convince us she is a woman.

Sahran
November 18, 2016 10:09 AM

Wow….this walk is.not a game..thank you for sharing

Julie Bucker
November 18, 2016 10:23 AM

You are so faithful, good job for fighting so hard for truth.

Mick
Mick
November 18, 2016 6:40 PM

The deception is here and now, and has been going on for years. Many christians are already long gone, not having a clue that anything is even wrong, they’re more concerned with God “increasing” them than they are about any battles to fight.
As God judges and reveals His glory, Satan will use deception to try to hide God’s glory. If that doesn’t work, he will simply persecute and kill believers. Same story as always.

Peggy A.
November 20, 2016 6:52 PM

“Collateral Damage”– The sermon title through PASTOR BENJAMIN FAIRCLOTH (Z3 Author) on Sunday, 11/20/2016

Peggy A.
November 18, 2016 7:37 PM

“Fox TV Reporter Fired for Pro-Trump/ Anti-Obama Facebook Post”

Kathleen Nelson
November 18, 2016 2:59 PM

Wow!that green stuff seems to be following Obama, I’ve seen it
It pure disgusting

Last night I think the Lord allowed me to here something like this from the enemy (I’m in control of everything going in the opposite direction ).
This morning opon awake
I asked Jesus ,
By the way I’m shaking wrighting this.
When the antchrist is comming?
I seen the people all focused towards something in the middle of them
Like something being born by them
All worshipping it
REV.13

adam.
adam.
November 18, 2016 6:24 AM

Interesting. I had a bit similar dream recently. I was in center of some city. In front of me I saw pyramid like the one in Paris, Louvre. Water was everywhere, very deep, like a huge swimming pool. The colour was wierd, like dirty green,..light green – generally there was something wrong with this water. Some people tried to encourage me to jump in which I finally did. But I knew this water supposed to be pure clean and it wasn’t, so its not holy spirit….

Peggy A.
November 20, 2016 10:29 AM
Kathleen Nelson
November 20, 2016 10:32 AM

Yes,very sad

Sandra
Sandra
November 19, 2016 3:01 PM

I was just reading Psalms and Psalm 18 instantly reminded me of your dream.

Brother Steven
November 19, 2016 1:36 AM

For what it’s worth, I have rarely read an interpretation of a dream or vision that was so harmonious and so cohesive. It is a powerful piece of revelation, thank you.