Disaster Has Come Upon the Nations, France First, Then Germany, Then Israel

As France is erupting in violence, I am reminded of the word I heard on 10/22/15 which was posted 10/25/15:

“Respect for authority will come to an end as immigrants rage across nation after nation. Hate filled, like uncaged wild animals they will refuse correction, demanding free reign, destroying, raping, murdering….”

On 11/13/15 I prayed asking Abba if He had a word for His people. I heard the following:

“Have I not warned you? Have I not spoken repent, return to Me, but you have not listened to My voice. Now, as I told you, disaster has come upon the nations. France first, then Germany then Israel. Attacks orchestrated from the pits of hell to show satan’ power to the masses. Time and time again I called, but you never heard My warnings. The carnage will be unimaginable. Evil has been loosed upon the nations, you will not escape.”

On 11/11 I received this word:

“Battle plans are being drawn up by forces of evil against My saints. Be on guard for attacks from the enemy. Knowing his time is short, he has elaborate plans for the destruction of My people, My anointed. Do not let down your guard. Watch and pray you will not be deceived.”

On 11/03 I received this word:

“To bring correction is too late. My people long ago chose the paths they wished to travel. Harken to My Word – the lost and dying among you have fallen into a pit from which they will not escape. The world is held by demonic forces.”

And on 11/08 I heard this:

“Millions run here, run there, running after things that satisfy for a brief moment, but do not measure up in My eternity – in My eternal heaven. Many of these same souls will stand before Me and hear, ‘Depart from Me you workers of iniquity, I never knew you’. Time is slipping so fast, you do not understand, you do not comprehend the magnitude of My wrath coming upon the nations. Great sobs will reverberate through the eternities of heaven; lost souls in agony.”

“There is coming such a great shaking across the world, many hearts will faint in fear, these things must be. You have not experienced such evil as is coming. Waters will rise, mountains will shake and My people will see My Righteousness rules. Mighty forces of evil, both spiritually and physically moving across this land? You have been sheltered, protected but now I must test and refine those who belong to Me.”

Please pray for guidance and discernment regarding every word posted here as well as other websites/blogs.

Scriptures from Holy Spirit:
“O LORD, your hand is lifted up, but they do not see it. Let them see your zeal for your people, and be ashamed. Let the fire for your adversaries consume them.” (Isaiah 26:11)

“But the LORD is the true God; he is the living God and the everlasting King. At his wrath the earth quakes, and the nations cannot endure his indignation.” (Jeremiah 10:10)

Author: Ali Winters

As a Watchman on the Wall, Ali Winters feels called of the L-RD to sound the alarm, alerting the sheep, awakening those that slumber. She has her own blog, A Watchman on the Wall. Her message is clear: ” Wake up, and strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your works complete in the sight of my God.” (Revelation 3:2)

© 2015, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Joshua
Joshua
November 16, 2015 1:31 PM
I only recently began to receive dreams with a prophetic nature, but they addressed me and my local church primarily. I had a sense that some could have an additional layer of meaning that addressed the Church and/or the USA as a whole, but since this is new to me, I wasn’t sure. I’ve seen one personal dream come true with recent events in my life and in my church, and events continue to follow the larger overarching personal dreams I’ve had. On Thursday (11-12) I had been praying about the symbolism that God uses in dreams, and wondered if He ever gave dreams without symbolism to speak a clear message. That night, in the early morning hours of Friday (11-13) I had the most direct and unusual dream I’ve ever had. I usually dream in vivid detail with the words somewhat harder to remember, but this dream seemed to be as if I was looking at a fog, but the words were incredibly clear. The Dream Although I don’t see anything, I know I’m having a conversation with my wife. She asks, “When will it happen?” As she’s talking the date April 5 comes to mind. Then I reply, “Tomorrow.” As I reply, the date April 6 comes to mind. She then asks, “What will they do?” As she’s talking the nation of Israel comes to mind. I reply, “Go to war.” End of dream. I was disturbed when I awoke. When I fell back to sleep, I had another quick dream that showed a hand tapping on southern California near the Mexican border. These dreams were preceded by several that seemed to have a meaning outside of me or my church. November 1st I dreamed that I was wondering about how much money ATMs could hold to try… Read more »
Debra Walker
November 16, 2015 1:17 AM

sa·dhu also sad·dhu (sä′do͞o) n. Hinduism An ascetic holy man. [From Sanskrit sādhu-, right, holy.] sadhu (ˈsɑːduː) or saddhu n 1. (Hinduism) a Hindu …

Phanuel
Phanuel
November 16, 2015 12:05 PM

You are correct Sadhu means a holy man. But this Sadhu (Sundar) is holy man for the Lord Jesus Christ. He is one of the very few people who ministers in the office of a True Prophet of God(probably a handful). Most who use the title prophets are NOT prophets. Most of us move in the gift of prophecy (dreams,visions, etc) but are not in the office of a prophet. Sadhu Sundar talks face to face to the Lord Jesus Christ, just the Prophet Moses talked face to face with God. Shalom

Avi Laks
November 15, 2015 10:25 PM

This a sobering Message.
Father forgive us all
Amen
Psalm 37
English
Roll your Way upon The Lord
and trust in Him
He will bring it to pass
Delight in the Lord and He Will delight
to give you the yearnings of your heart
Hebrew
Gol al Adonia darkecha
Uv’tach alav, v’Hu ya’aseh;
V’ hit’anag al Adonia vayiten lecha
mishalot libecha.
English
I once was young, and now l am old
and still my eyes have not seen
The righteousness cut off, and forsaken by G-d
Nor his children begging for bread.
(Hebrew)
Na’ar hayit, v’gam zakanti v’lo ra’iti
Tzadik ne’ezav,
Tzadik ne’ezav
V’zar’o mevakesh lachem
Psalm 37:5,4, 25

v’lo ra’itinerary

Deedie G
Deedie G
November 14, 2015 6:59 PM
Linda Hasche
November 14, 2015 5:50 PM

This may be a side track, but . . .
Another thing for people to keep in mind, but not necessarily related to the islamic stormtrooper invasion of Western Nations. . . headed up by Barf Vader in the White House . . . . is this:

CERN is scheduled to go full tilt max on Monday, 11-16-15 . . . this will be a greater ramp up than ever before. They will be colliding metals. Also, “interestingly”, the info we see about CERN, regarding searching for other dimensions, falls under an entire research area called ATLAS:

Bette Stevens
November 14, 2015 3:55 PM

Ali,thank you……..Just watch ,pray and be ready……..and the Lord keeps reminding me that not all is going to be like everyone thinks it is going to be……..He also told me that He is going to answer the nations and His justice will truly show who He is and to let everyone know that He is NO longer winking at sin,,,,,,,

Linda Hasche
November 14, 2015 5:41 PM

TRUTH there, Bette. May all who claim to be a Christian, truly get their spiritual houses in order. . . . today may be the day more will step into eternity . . . “and suddenly”

Phanuel
Phanuel
November 14, 2015 3:33 PM

Ali, this word is truly from the Lord. Brother Sadhu was translated up to heaven to witness a prophetic council meeting. They were discussing the significance of the last blood moon (September 28th). He was told three things will happen after the last blood moon. 1. Bloodshed and war in Israel. 2 Drastic changes in Europe. 3. Changes and transformation of the church. Bless God!

michael anim
michael anim
November 14, 2015 6:36 PM

Link to this message please. Thanks

Phanuel
Phanuel
November 14, 2015 9:07 PM
Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
November 14, 2015 11:46 AM

James in my dream I saw three explosions. I was not told by the Holy Spirit where these explosions were. I prayed with a friend who said the Holy Spirit told him that the explosions were in four locations that I was not told. I should not have shared the locations that the friend spoke because in my dream I did not hear where the explosions would take place. I did state that in what I wrote and I said only listen to the locations if two or three other people receive them. In the future I will not post what another person says. I will only post what the Holy Spirit shows me alone in a dream. I believe the incident in L.A. with the Trident Missile was the first explosion, I believe the second explosion was France and I believe we need to pray the third explosions does not happen. In the third explosion I saw a street power line taken out. As I said never again will I mention what someone says they hear in prayer. I will only post what the Holy Spirit shows me and not add to that in anyway. I pray that the third explosion does not happen in Jesus name.

Matt
Matt
November 16, 2015 3:31 PM
Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
November 14, 2015 12:24 PM
Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
November 14, 2015 12:25 PM

I pray that the third explosion does not happen in Jesus name.

faith
faith
November 14, 2015 9:56 AM

Thank you Ali.

Bill Weather
November 14, 2015 9:32 AM

This is the very type of thing that could bring down Germany soon, fulfilling several major prophecies. Paris is just the start and they’ve brought in way more refugees! It could also usher in Trump as the next president, for his policy to build a wall and round up illegals. If the US gets hit like Paris did, you can bet on it.
This looks to be a serious market dip monday. Market makers will use it to profit and shake out loose hands.