“Destruction from hurricane Michael will come also to other coasts along the bottom of America.”

I have been praying on and off since watching a video of a prophetic word given during a service at Jimmy Swaggart’s church (shared on Facebook). I was much affected by it and began to weep the moment the woman began to speak in tongues. The following interpretation was given:

“My people, yea I say unto thee, a storm is coming upon this land. And yea, I say unto to you My children, fear not though this storm comes. For yea, I say, lift up thine heads for thy redemption draweth nigh. For yea, I say unto you, I have no patience for the latter and former fruit of the earth. Yea, this storm shall cause men’s hearts to fail, but yea, they shall run unto Me, and I will use this ministry as a beacon of hope, as a beacon of light, to save men’s souls, saith the Lord.”

The Lord began to speak to me about hurricane Michael around midday, saying that the woman who brought the message in tongues is one of His faithful, long time servants. Earlier today, I thought hurricane Michael was literally going to hit Louisiana, since Jimmy Swaggart’s church is located there, but I’m not so sure about that now because the Lord did not say Louisiana, just that a storm is coming.

After checking the projected hurricane path, I learned forecasters have put out alerts for Alabama, Georgia and Florida. Apparently, they don’t think Louisiana will be affected.

So this is what the Lord said to me after referencing the word given by the woman in Swaggart’s church:

“But destruction from hurricane Michael will come also to other coasts along the bottom of America. This hurricane will cause severe flooding in multiple states and counties. I am coming to the coastlands. I am washing away all that is not of Me. I am removing people from their homes. I am removing some out of terrible situations, so that what looks like a distaster to some, is actually My mercy because they will not be able to go back to those situations after the storm. The storm is truly coming. It will be like Carolina.”

When He said it would be like Carolina, I understood He meant the last hurricane that hit North Carolina and surrounding areas. So, the flooding and damage from hurricane Michael will be similar to that.

The name Michael, as you would know, is the name of one of the Archangels who has to do with judgment. Michael means ‘who is like God’. The Lord also told me that He ‘had a hand’ in naming this hurricane.

I was directed to send out this warning, alerting His people to pray and prepare.

Author: Alison Pound

Alison Pound lives in Western Australia, has a creative bent and loves drawing and painting. She teaches piano, is married and has two children.
She gave her heart to the Lord in the early seventies at age twelve. Six years ago, the Lord drew her aside, out of church involvement and other activities to wait on Him in the quietness of home. An awakening occurred, and an intimacy with the Lord that had been missing. Prophetic words and some dreams about what was coming to America began to come.   As an Aussie, it seemed odd that the calling was not to prophecy over her own nation, but she believes the focus will change at some point.  Alison has a heart to be used in the final harvest, encouraging those using their gifts in all walks of life, for prayer ministry and in urging all to prepare for what coming.

Heather Bjork
Expat Gal
October 9, 2018 5:14 PM

Hi Alison – I am working on a post linked to a video created by Many Fish, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAjQo2eN4-A, that supports the prophetic Word you have received! It is so POWERFUL & focuses on the number “13” representing rebelliousness & lawlessness in the Bible. 😳

Also, Elizabeth has just received a Word about flooding in Virginia, which is just north of North Carolina – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31meOF51PsA

Additionally Mike Morales is following how this “storm” is being strengthened & directed and how it’s projected path will cause flooding “coincidentally” in many of the same areas hit by the last hurricane. 😢 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs-XAC4KpPQ

Also, Florida Maquis, is showing that the U.S., Colombia & other countries are in position NOW, with thousands of troops, to invade & attack Venezuela. MSM is saying NOTHING! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu_gCymztlo

Lastly, tomorrow is a WATCH DATE for the economic reset which links to the Economist cover (January 1988) with the “10 10 2018” showing on the bitcoin. It is either the 10/10 or 11/11 date (Many Fish explains this in his video). I think things are going to happen between tomorrow and 11/11 based on everything LINING up for a MILITARY WAR (Venezuela), an ECONOMIC RESET, CIVIL WAR & then the invasion forces to the U.S. (though not sure if the latter is in 2018 or later….).

Heads up people! Prepare food, water, personal safety items, etc.
1) Pay your credit card bills TODAY!
2) Make sure you have extra cash on hand TODAY!
3) Print out all bank, brokerage, 401k, pension, etc. documents.
4) Have hard copies of all insurance policy information
5) Make sure you have heating source/supplies in case of interruption
6) Get extra medicine, health supplies and extra of any required medications
7) Have all digital items printed that you would be devastated if you could not access.

Dana Brown
Dana Brown
October 10, 2018 12:15 PM

I was just thinking yesterday, that we haven’t heard anything from you in quite a while. I write down your posts in a notebook along with others prophetic words. When I am praying for the lost of the world, I go mentally around the globe, praying for some nations by name and others by continent. When I get to Australia, I always pray for safety and health for Lana Vawser, Christopher Harris, and you, along with all your families. Just thought you might like the encouragement! Love in Christ, Dana

October 10, 2018 7:25 PM

Dana, thank you! Very grateful for your prayers and encouragement. May the Lord bless you and keep you also. The Lord is looking for such as you who will pray for the lost.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
October 9, 2018 2:19 PM

Allison, I have been watching the storm also, I live just north west of the Alabama coastline, but I have family that still live on the coast. I woke up with a very unsettling in my spirit this morning. But it looks like it is going to Florida. I just started praying for protection for everyone.

October 10, 2018 7:36 PM

Michelle, clearly you are sensitive to the promptings of the Holy Spirit. Our prayers do count. They are vital. I pray that God will have His way, Some need protection, some need shaking. He knows what is necessary in each person to wake them, to save them. If He must wash them out of their homes to get their attention then so be it. Better that than to go into eternity without Him.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
October 12, 2018 7:13 AM

I agree Alison

Julie
October 9, 2018 4:43 PM

Thank You for sharing Allison. I watched the facebook posting & am praying for those affected.

Anne Chivers.
Anne Chivers.
October 10, 2018 2:11 AM

13 is the no of rebellion….I think from memory it has been taught by some teachers in the faith that it is The occult no in N.W.O circles…there are also 13 Illuminati Bloodlines: Fritz Springmeyer & others talk about this. connected to 13 Illuminati Families..the families originally from parts of Europe.. .royalty, nobility…some German …moved to areas of the USA.. apparently Richmond Virginia & San Diego California is a hub.. web for this cabal.. their aim is to fulfill The Georgia Guidestones mandate to destroy the population .decrease it to so many …I forget what the true no. is but one can look this up to research…

A decreased population would fulfill the mandate to have a certain global population..that the N.W.O. CAN then manipulate & handle..to achieve their wicked aims. .

They are totally in rebellion to THE ONE & ONLY LIVING GOD , FATHER, SON & HOLY SPIRIT. ( WORD OF GOD) .& THEY ARE INTENT ON FULFILLING THEIR WICKED PURPOSES ACCORDING TO AND TIED INTO AGENDA 21 (.GLOBAL SUSTAINABILITY NO MATTER WHAT THE COST. )….PUSHED BY THE ECUMENICAL MOVEMENT & THE POPE ( & THE APOSTATE CHURCH..) ..LEADING TO THE MARK OF THE BEAST..1 world Gov.t, 1 world economy( monetary system) 1 world religion.

October 9, 2018 8:16 PM

I haven’t paid too much attention to hurricane Michael (I apologize). Today I thought on the name Michael, I thought it might mean warrior of God. I was running it through my memory trying to locate the meaning. Thank you for posting the meaning.

This is distressing, it hurts so badly. The storms are becoming more devastating. Harvey was terribly devastating last year and then Florence became a slow beast over the Carolinas. In 2016, here in West Virginia, we had rains so horrible that a state of emergency was issued for 44 out of 55 counties. Some places are still recovering.

This is terrible.

October 10, 2018 2:18 AM

Thanks Expat Gal the first guy has sure done his research -stunning connection of 13.

Michael
Michael
October 10, 2018 7:42 AM

The name Michael means, Who is like God? To me it a direct rebuke to the devil who said, I will be like the Most High. A rebuke to all those who exalt themselves.

October 9, 2018 9:33 PM

Crystal, perhaps you can answer a question I have – is there a place in Virginia called Kentucky? Or maybe a county.

Heather Bjork
Expat Gal
October 10, 2018 8:09 AM

Hi Allison, Kentucky is one of our 50 states in the U.S. Kentucky borders Virginia & West Virginia on its west side. Kentucky is north of Tennessee. Hope that helps!

October 10, 2018 12:00 AM

Is there a specific reason you are asking?

October 10, 2018 12:07 AM

Crystal, I am looking back over some things the Lord said to me. Sometimes I hear specific places mentioned but have to wait for the understanding and pray into it more before I speak about it. This is one of those times. I asked you the question because I had only just read my journal and then saw that you are from W. Viginia. I don’t believe in coincidence so now I will pray on it some more. Thanks.

Michelle
Michelle
October 10, 2018 6:42 AM

Sister Aiison, I live in Australia and have been getting more prophetic information recently. When you mentioned Kentucky and West Virginia I was Immediately reminded of a post by Darrel Sansom back in August where he saw a gash in the ground, running from New York to Arkansas. At the time, I checked the map and noted that this wound would go through Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Kentucky and end at the top North east corner of Arkansas as Darrel saw it. He noted that this wound was narrow at the ends and wide in the middle like a canoe. This would put Kentucky and possibly part of West Virginia in the middle section.
Please pray on it, if it is related to what you shared.
I had a very strong prompt to share this with you.

Darrel’s post found here,

Blessings, Michelle.

Michelle
Michelle
October 10, 2018 7:03 AM

Also, Williamstown, Kentucky is where the Ark Encounter is located.
The point of the Sword may be close to where the Ark sits. Please pray on this , sister Alison.

October 10, 2018 7:22 AM

Thanks Michelle for sharing this. I have been getting some more clarity and may end up posting if the Lord directs.

October 10, 2018 12:21 AM

Ok. West Virginia and Kentucky were part of the common wealth of Virginia. West Virginia paid Virginia for its independence.

Virginia had a Kentucky County and it is now Kentucky. It is located to southwest of Virginia. We, West Virginia, border with Virginia and Kentucky.

You are welcome, Alison.

October 9, 2018 10:21 PM

Hmmm, Kentucky, Virginia? In the late 1700’s-1800’s, Kentucky County was divided up?

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
October 9, 2018 8:19 PM

wow,Crystal

October 9, 2018 8:30 PM

Yes, Michelle. People were stranded for days in the hollows of the mountains with no food or water, no rescue.

David Lockett
October 9, 2018 1:52 PM

I have read of prophecy that state after 2 hurricane then 3 earthquakes to hit America, now Michael is second so who knows now if 3 earthquake to hit, not saying back to back. Will be in prayer and alert.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
October 10, 2018 6:29 AM

oh my David, this is not good

October 10, 2018 12:03 AM

I forgot about that prophetic word. That was given last year.

Lenette Lindemann
Lenette Lindemann
October 13, 2018 9:27 PM
Hi Alison, Thank you for sharing your exhortation and prophetic insights about Hurricane Michael. I look forward to reading and praying over your posts. When Hurricane Michael struck the Southeastern United States, I was quickened in my spirit that this was from the permissive Hand of God, as He does have His way in the whirlwind and the storm. Nahum 1:3 My attention focused on who Michael was in the bible, not necessarily the meaning of his name. Michael the Archangel is the Chief Angelic Protector of the Jewish people. (See Book of Daniel) I believe the Holy Spirit revealed to me that one of the reason’s this storm was allowed is to awaken the American Jewish population that the time to immigrate to Israel is NOW. There is a very large Jewish population on the east and southeastern coasts of the United States. Weather forecaster Jim Dickey noted that a ‘skull’ had appeared within the eye of the storm, in an IR satellite picture from NOAA. Hurricane watchers added this commentary: “Michael shows us its “bad omen; that is a death’s hand skull used by the Nazi SS”! Another said, “It means a great calamity is coming. Be prepared, this is the sign of the time. Every time a skull shows up, something bad is going to happen. The day prior to the storm making landfall Nikki Haley US Ambassador to the UN and staunch supporter of Israel resigned her post and will be vacating the position by the end of the year. A footnote on the number 13 Every number line has both positive and negative numbers. Christians tend to focus on the negative side of the number line when considering the number 13. However, there is an amazing positive meaning to thirteen in Jewish tradition. It is… Read more »
Michael
Michael
October 10, 2018 5:03 AM

I wonder if the arkangel Michael is involved with this storm

October 10, 2018 7:39 PM

Michael, I believe so. It is what the Lord told me. He said ‘he had a hand’ in naming this hurricane.