“I will destroy America to bring My People Israel back to trusting Me, not America.”

My son, the false prophets are still at it, saying peace and prosperity are in the land, and this nation will rise and be great again. Many of My people believe these false prophets because of their fame and publications. But I say to you, I have raised up many Jeremiahs not seeking fame or fortune, but seeking My face and hearing My voice. These that I have raised up are unknown to the body, yet they are known to Me. But beware, there are wolves who are copying My words from true prophets to take credit for fame or popularity. I know who they are, and I will send angelic hosts to stop up the lies.

My son, many of My words that have been pronounced are now in the starting stages. I am slow and merciful, showing love to a lost world. Many of My Remnant want to see the prophecies come to pass now, but I say slow down, hear My voice. Once the judgments start, they will not stop. Then you will cry out to Me to hold back My hand, but I say all will be fulfilled.

My son, the false prophets are still at it, deceiving the church and leading people into complacency. “Why prepare when you have all the time you need? This President is the greatest thing in all history.” These are the lies they tell to a deaf, blind, and dumb people. They said the same thing in Jeremiah’s day, and when the captivity came, many believed on Me. So it will be in America.

America has become a god to My People Israel. They say we can do whatever we want, America has our back, they will defend us. I will destroy America to bring My People Israel back to trusting Me, not America. I will purge all the reprobate sin that Israel has copied from a pagan nation with a pagan king.

WAKE UP, MY CHILDREN!! I AM AT THE DOOR AND JUDGMENT IS HERE!! WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!!! My Remnant must stay in My Word! Do not stray, do not listen to the false prophets! Hear My voice and stay focused on the day at hand. I love you all so very much. Amen.

Messiah Jesus

Scripture Reference:

13 Then said I, Ah, Lord God! behold, the prophets say unto them, Ye shall not see the sword, neither shall ye have famine; but I will give you assured peace in this place.
14 Then the Lord said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.
15 Therefore thus saith the Lord concerning the prophets that prophesy in my name, and I sent them not, yet they say, Sword and famine shall not be in this land; By sword and famine shall those prophets be consumed.
16 And the people to whom they prophesy shall be cast out in the streets of Jerusalem because of the famine and the sword; and they shall have none to bury them, them, their wives, nor their sons, nor their daughters: for I will pour their wickedness up on them. (Jeremiah 14:13-16)

Author: Byron Searle

Byron Searle was in the US Air Force Security Service and worked intercepting and copying electronic communications.. He has been married for over 40 years to a wonderful woman who was also in the USAF.  Byron gave his life to Jesus Christ in 1981, but lately the Lord has led him into a deeper walk and is now revealing secrets.

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
May 30, 2018 4:39 PM

The enemy has awareness of true prophetic words and writings accumulated over time. It’s rather easy to copy them, and add some sort of falsehood to it, to deceive the elect with something that sounds legit.. Anything from safe spaces during war to prophetic trading, we must always be diligent to discern a true word. Only the Lord can help us with This, my natural mind can’t always tell the difference. SNS

Carol II
Carol II
May 30, 2018 6:58 PM

Thank you Byron for this very serious Word that I do believe is from the Holy Spirit. God help us to pray “Your Kingdom come, Your Will be done, in earth, as it is in Heaven.” It is not about prosperity, programs, or my little empire that I am building as I beg for others to pay my debts off. God help Israel and God help America! Have Mercy Oh God of Abraham, and forgive us of totally failing You, in every way! We admit that we are ALL sinners from the least to the greatest! Help us to represent You in Holiness, in the right way, with Honor and Integrity and Love!

Sujit Thomas
June 1, 2018 3:00 AM

Speaking of trusting the Lord, I saw a recent YouTube video about Google Assistant, about what it can now do. Apparently it can call and make appointments on one’s behalf, and I believe it can even be made to sound like the real person.

If this technology is hijacked for evil purposes, we would probably need to pray before we answer a phone call or even before responding to one, for the call may look like it’s from our loved one and the voice on the other end of the line may even sound like our loved one’s, but if the Lord tells us not to answer or respond to it, would we be able to trust him enough to obey?

Consider how serious this can get: What if it sounds like a call for help, but when I pray about it, the Lord tells me not to respond? Would I trust him then or my feelings? And how will I know the Lord’s voice then if I don’t know it now?

Lolu
Lolu
June 1, 2018 4:44 AM

I totally get this. Cortana from Microsoft and Alexa from Amazon are collaborating. You can now call one up with the other. This was demonstrated at the recent Microsoft Build event. That’s your PC and shopping habits rolled in one. It was recently reported that Alexa was listening to a woman and forwarded stuff to someone else. She was lucky the person it messaged was a close friend. No way I’m having that abominable device in my house, it’s like giving the goverment a free pass to every conversation in your house.

Also Amazon and Google have been reported to be involved with the military. Add the fact that Silicon Valley can now make your picture/video say things you haven’t actually said and ironically, they demonstrated this with Obama! Madness incoming, I tell you!

May 30, 2018 11:45 PM

I agree with this. I have said for some time that America needs to be taken out whether by war, disaster or a mixture of both for the surrounding Islamic nations in the ME to believe that they could attack and destroy Israel.
Once the big brother is taken out attention can then be focused on the smaller.
And IMHO this will also result in a sad lesson for Israel which is in the process of building the beast system.
The third temple is a trap. Anyone who wants this to be built is ignorant of the Scriptures. The IMAGE of the beast will reside there – Artificial Intelligence/Virtual Reality/Hologram
For several days I have felt an unease, and a restlessness in my spirit. Even now i feel it – Christians be warned but alas they do not listen.

Sujit Thomas
May 31, 2018 9:36 AM

Being ignorant of the scriptures is most definitely a trap, but watching biblical prophecies come true, even if they are not pleasant, cannot be portrayed as a trap, for every biblical prophetic fulfillment means we are just a little more closer to Yahushua’s return.

June 1, 2018 12:09 AM

Hi Sujit.
I wasnt referring to biblical prophecy as being a trap but was referring to the building of the temple as being a snare.
Many Christians are desirous of seeing this structure rebuilt and the resumption of the temple activities little knowing or realising that with this building comes great tribulation and persecution and a final solution for Christians.
Instead of beckoning this they should be praying against it so as to give them and the world more time. Because once this is built the man of sin takes centre stage
This is what I was referring to as being a trap. Added to this is the false teaching of a rapture which will catch many.
Then the great falling away. With no rapture is this what the Bible is referring to?

Sujit Thomas
June 1, 2018 1:38 AM

Hi, Watcher.

I agree most professing Christians are ignorant of the Scriptures. Many don’t believe they will see any biblical prophecies fulfilled in their lifetimes. So they do not seem to be concerned one way or the other.

While the future might very well entail a mass falling away from the faith, there is a falling away happening now as well. And those who are falling away do not even realize what is happening to them; instead they see those who are tenaciously holding on to the faith as being too radical, impractical, and fundamentalistic.

There is a separation is taking place right now. And it is happening even within families, so-called churchgoing Christian families. The separation is not happening over some minor doctrinal issue. It is far more fundamental—a separation of light and darkness. And one place to see this separation happening is in conversations, even between people who have known each other their whole lives: I believe there is a progressive darkening of the mind happening to those who have not held on to biblical truth. And the result is that when one speaks plain and simple biblical truth to them in the most loving way possible, they still do not understand.

They listen and listen but do not understand; they see and see but do not perceive. Once the truth is rejected, there is no option left but to believe a lie. It is sad but true, heartrendingly true, especially when those experiencing this are your loved ones, those who formerly stood with you in truth and faith but have abandoned it, or are abandoning it, for a lie.

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
June 1, 2018 11:38 PM

You know, I reread this today and this message hit my spirit like ton of bricks!!!!

QUOTING . . .”There is a separation is taking place right now. And it is happening even within families, so-called churchgoing Christian families. The separation is not happening over some minor doctrinal issue. It is far more fundamental—a separation of light and darkness. And one place to see this separation happening is in conversations, even between people who have known each other their whole lives.”

My so-called Born Again adult children take turns over periods of months insulting and assaulting me for my “Christian walk.” I wish I had time tonight to tell you the entire story as it may help others who are suffering he same heartache.

I truly hate this present EVIL AGE, and I long to be with the ONE who loves me with His unconditional love. Oh, and I do enjoy the family here at Z3news. God Bless You all.

elora crymes
elora crymes
June 2, 2018 9:16 PM

Linda, I have experienced the same division in my family. I just have to remember that Jesus said it would happen. Perhaps one day very soon, when all hell is breaking loose, the carnal christians will realize that we are in the end times and we must get our eyes back on Jesus. Our hearts must LOVE His appearing. But many have grown so cold. Politics has truly divided families. Satan’s ploy of deception is in everything. Keep looking up, keep loving truth. Stay ready. Bless you.

John Barry
John Barry
June 1, 2018 9:22 AM

Brother Watcher , I am one of those that pray for JESUS return daily and the Temple to be rebuilt . Evil will continue until JESUS returns and some body has to go thru this tribulation for JESUS to return and straighten this world up . We are used to living in the pig pin , it is normal for us , but is the opposite of the Kingdom , mens hearts are filled with evil and this will not change till JESUS gets back . I find this present world vile & disgusting & evil , I desire JESUS to return & fix it , then the evil will stop . The generation after JESUS return will be raised in the knowledge of the LORD & to hear HIM at an early age , the will be no armys to fight , no drug dealers , no sex slaves anymore etc. I think it is worth going thru for the next generation to not live in slave world . After JESUS returns most will be saved that live than , just the opposite of our world . I think the sacrifice on our part is worth that goal of freedom for all mankind . Blessings

SAC
SAC
June 1, 2018 9:49 AM

Amen, Brother John. We should all be looking forward to His triumphant return to deliver us from this world of sin, and the sooner the better.

June 3, 2018 5:17 AM

HI John
Whilst I understand the desire for the return of Jesus, there is also a warning in the OT about praying for that day.
Remember, the day He returns is the day when ALL flesh is almost wiped out.
Again I wouldnt be praying for the temple – that day and the days following is going to be more wicked than anything the earth has experienced.
Run for the hills the moment the first stone is laid.

John Barry
John Barry
June 3, 2018 5:42 AM

Brother Watcher there is a warning about praying for that day , a day of darkness & gloom . I know you love the LORD as much as I , and I used to feel the same , but it really does not apply to you and I , imo . No matter if we are raptured or die ( it is appointed unto man once to die & then the judgement ) we go to the same place , nothing for us ( all GODs children ) we end up in the same place . At the same time the temple is being rebuilt GOD will be making up HIS Jewels . Malachi 3 : 16-18 & 4 ; 1-3 , we have nothing to fear Brother Watcher , those that don’t know HIM do , Blessings .

Savage
Savage
May 31, 2018 12:40 AM

Van Kampen explained in “The Sign” that the word for image in Rev 13:14 is a collective noun – the word is singular yet refers to a multitude, like the English word ‘people’. All the people of the world aren’t commanded to construct one giant image for the temple, every person in the world will be expected to come up with their own personal image of the beast. Their ‘image of the beast’ will ‘see’ and talk. Sounds like smart phones to me.

jerry rigg
May 31, 2018 12:05 AM

Could this be the plot mentioned by Ms. Bizet that would “take America out”?

John Barry
John Barry
May 31, 2018 7:58 AM

Brother Byron says : Once the judgements start they will not stop . This does not mean just for America , but the whole world . All nations will be involved in this war before it is over and let us not forget earth changing EQs & volcanoes will be going off during this war and some thing from space ( meteor ? ) hits America right before Russia & China attack us ( I believe from C. Youngbrandt ) ) , which is what I believe sets off the EQs & volcanoes . Our minds can not conceive yet the terror that comes , it is not a good thing to be in the Hands of an angry CREATOR , our GOD . Blessings

Jeannie
Jeannie
May 31, 2018 1:52 PM

There is an arrangement in the planets that is starting to happen now. On July 9, all the planets will be on one side of the sun until about Aug 21. I know nature has to balanced, it just makes me wonder what will happen during this off balance. There will be another arrangement like this in the winter of 2024/2025, so believe this will cause a ice age. I have the video’s posted so you can watch them.

This hardly EVER happens – Earth soon to be in the middle of a RARE planetary arrangement https://youtu.be/Kpu8hLQwKNc

This one goes into more detail (start at 36:40) Earth Changes / Earthquakes / Rare Planetary Arrangement https://youtu.be/gU_p0EDC3ec

This one talks about the one in 2024, he has other video’s about this… Scariest End of the World Essay Ever “Adam & Eve” Chan Thomas, The Event 11,500 Years Ago https://youtu.be/DnyF40udsPE

John Barry
John Barry
May 31, 2018 3:09 PM

Sister Jeannie I worked on aircraft for many years , if some thing is out of balance on an engine you have a catastrophic failure as happened on the Southwest plane recently . While these planetary bodies may or may not affect us , I do believe GOD is sending something from space soon to cause these events on earth and I think it is already affecting the earth , the increase in EQs & Volcanos ( something has to be causing the increase ) . I don’t believe it will be long after this coming war in the middle east , that we will begin to see things / signs in the sky of some sort to herald the soon coming judgement . Blessings

Jeannie
Jeannie
May 31, 2018 3:44 PM

John… I believe something is coming also, Planet X or something. I am just wondering if this arrangement is going to cause problems. We will see what happens, wild life is already acting odd, EQ’s are getting stronger and often. In the video’s they say it is rare for them to be on one side, I did look into it but I did not go back before 1990 on cosmographa but I did not see that kind of arrangement like what is coming. We are very much in awesome times! Off subject… My son is working on his pilot license, he loves flying! When it comes to airplanes I do not know much about them, but I do know nature has a balance, and if it is off, yeah we are going to see things that has not seen in a long time. I read about the 3 days of darkness by Bryon and the others, a planet or other large object has to get in there to cover the sun, it is still a wait and see… Shalom

Thomas NoDoubt
Thomas NoDoubt
June 1, 2018 9:50 AM

Jeannie, I love flying myself and remember the days of getting my pilot’s license and then went on to hang gliding and paragliding. Once I got out of the motorized into the free flight world , it seemed life took on a new and different meaning as I would pass through an ‘unexpected ‘ cloud, every cloud had a different smell or even, ‘taste’ to it. Plus, the quiet and serenity I felt with no motor noise seemed like I was getting closer to God as I left the earth behind. It is an indescribable sensation.!!.?!!!
If you’ve not heard it from him yet, surprise him with this saying, ‘‘Take-offs are optional; landings are mandatory!’’ There are no clouds up there to pull over onto its shoulder and fix a flat tire or adjust the flaps!!!

Will the Scot
Will the Scot
June 1, 2018 11:08 AM

This was written by PilotOfficer John Magee, Jr., Canadian, WW2 pilot. It represents what many pilots feel about flying—.
HIGH FLIGHT
“Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;
Sunward I’ve climbed, and joined the tumbling mirth
of sun-split clouds, — and done a hundred things
You have not dreamed of — wheeled and soared and swung
High in the sunlit silence. Hov’ring there,
I’ve chased the shouting wind along, and flung
My eager craft through footless halls of air….

Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue
I’ve topped the wind-swept heights with easy grace.
Where never lark, or even eagle flew —
And, while with silent, lifting mind I’ve trod
The high untrespassed sanctity of space,
– Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.”

Jeannie
Jeannie
June 1, 2018 12:44 PM

Thank you Will the Scot… I took a picture of it and sent it to my son. He says he does feel free and peace when he is flying, he just loves it! Many Blessings

Kevin
June 3, 2018 11:59 PM

That’s best when you are flying a Lockheed Starfighter

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
June 2, 2018 11:00 AM

That is magnificent!!!! I wish I had the words to describe flying with so beautifully. My best words that I can express to God is this, I make a joyful noise to the Lord. Explained this way it means, ‘I am joyful in my singing (even though) it sound like noise’.

Savage
Savage
June 2, 2018 7:39 PM

I flew a hang glider! It was delicious – and consuming. On Flt #63, I crashed causing traumatic brain injury. The initial prognosis given my parents was, “If he survives, recovery could take 7 years, and he’ll still be a vegetable”. My gf was a woman of faith. When I came out of coma, she brought healing scriptures on cassette for me to listen to, tapes by TL Osborn, Kenneth Hagin, etc. Friends around the world were praying for my healing. In rehab, when I’d awake, I could feel the HS had been applying what I called His Healing Virtue. In short, instead of 7yr to “vegetable-hood”, in 5mo I was back as a Research Engineer for a major US oil company. And my gf and I have now been married 32 years! For her sake, I opted for no more hang-glider take-offs. I never got that high, but from what I tasted, I’m sure “there’s no place like cloudbase.”

Thomas NoDoubt
Thomas NoDoubt
June 5, 2018 11:00 AM
I too had a brain injury. A massive brain hemorrhage from a truck wreck. I was miraculously healed from it and came back with the capacity to function ‘normally ‘ … I say ‘normally ‘ because the next twelve years I was communicating with people but the problem was I had lost my speech patterns and what people heard coming from my mouth made no sense to them even though in my brain I was making perfect sense and I could not understand what was going on. One week prior to the twelve year anniversary of that wreck, God told me He would restore me back to ‘normal’ upon completing my 12 years. And He did, even though it is taking me some time to work through those thoughts and put everything together so that others can comprehend what’s going on with me in my life. That was just completed this past Sept. 16th so I am slowly being able to communicate ‘normally’ as time progresses. By the way, after that truck wreck no one ever suggested that I should not drive a truck even though that was what caused my death, an NDE technically, and one from which God miraculously healed me. And the number of people killed driving in cars and trucks is far greater in both numbers and percentages than the number of people killed while flying. We just pick our poison to which we become accustomed to and write it off as the normal course of life. Like seeing the elephant in the room but nobody talks about it. I see life new every day now and I look on the world now from the vantage point of heaven and no longer from man’s view of life as usual. It has been both illuminating and perplexing… Read more »
LTw
LTw
June 6, 2018 1:13 AM

Thomas No Doubt, thank you for sharing your testimony..I can only imagine what you have been thru..You have imparted hope and perseverance in your words
to and for those who feel they cant go on…and to encourage all of us, we are living testimonies and God can and will use everything in our life for His Glory when we are surrendered unto Him..God bless you Thomas and everyone else here

M.S.
June 3, 2018 11:05 AM

Maybe it’s also, getting away from the sin of the world.

Thomas NoDoubt
Thomas NoDoubt
June 5, 2018 10:33 AM

It felt like that at least!

Jeannie
Jeannie
June 1, 2018 12:39 PM

Thank you Thomas… I will say that to him. It has been his dream since he was 3 years old, and I am so very happy that he is living out his dreams… I could not be more proud of him! Many blessings

Peggy
Peggy
June 1, 2018 4:14 PM

Jeannie, A good read, Flight to Heaven by Capt. Dale Black

Dana Brown
Dana Brown
June 2, 2018 12:27 AM

Peggy, I have that book and gave a copy of it to my son-in-law who is a S.W. pilot, for his birthday a few years back. He is an atheist and sadly, I don’t think he ever read it. Last year I was down by the Burbank airport and saw across the way, the memorial that the plane Captain Black was in, crashed into.

Peggy
Peggy
June 2, 2018 3:59 PM

Hi Dana, yeah amazing isn’t it, how God changes lives , that book Flight to Heaven is one proof of that. It is more than just a good read it is a tesimony of( God’s power ).your son in law will one day search for that book and read it , we pray this in Jesus name. We pray the Father will draw him to Jesus and his heart and eyes and ears would be open to the gospel message. AMEN AMEN GOD BLESS YOU SHALOM

In.2.it.ive
In.2.it.ive
June 4, 2018 4:48 PM

I agree and have been shown that these extreme weather events are indeed caused from an incoming planetary system. Matter of fact the poles are shifting rapidly now. Meteors from this Nemesis system will hit first, then huge planets will be visible soon after. An enormous blood red planet (Nibiru) will be covering half the sky and is what causes Rev 6:12 megaquake and poleshift. Rapture is imminent immediately after this 6th seal event. I was on a New Heaven on a New Earth right after this event. Its a place we definitely dont want to miss out on for lack of better words! In a separate vision i saw this same event occur then saw the man child coming in the clouds w GREAT GLORY right after red planet and earthquake. Laura McDowell and others have seen similar visions esp. regarding meteors and red planet.

June 7, 2018 1:08 AM

Hi In….
I actually do believe that there is a sneaky floating body somewhere in space ready to do damage on planet earth however I dismiss the idea the Planet X is affecting our planet climate wise. The reason for the change in climate is quite simple – the last series of earthquakes have shifted the earths axis and the sun has entered a cold phase. This occurs in cycles (about 500 years) and this is simply another one. This cold snap has occurred before and it will happen again. Look up Maunder Minimum and Dalton Minimum.
Also a cooling sun has an effect of increased volcanic activity on earth.

In.2.it.ive
In.2.it.ive
June 7, 2018 10:51 AM

Thanks for the reply watcher. Yeah you could be right, interesting info. However, I keep having reoccurring dreams of planet nibiru being humongously visible in the sky right b4 6th seal megaquake and pole shift leading me to believe these extreme weather events are directly correlated to this incoming system. As you mention the sun causing this, i would partially agree that it too is a factor but not the main cause for this upcoming event. I think due to this red planet’s enormity and electromagnetic pull is what ultimately causes these severe changes and will spin the earth like a top as mentioned in the 6th seal. Time will tell, many blessings to you friend!

Savage
Savage
June 2, 2018 2:29 PM

Jeannie, don’t worry about 8 or 9 planets being on the same side of the sun causing the solar system to go off balance. That would be like 8 or 9 flies moving to the right handlebar on my bike causing me to lose balance!

May 31, 2018 4:02 PM

Very interesting finding Jeannie. Thanks.

Leihua Blossoms
Leihua Blossoms
May 30, 2018 11:31 PM

Brother Byrone, I also received Ezekiel 13, and Yirmeyahu (Jeremiah) 23 which is about Yahua being very angry about the false prophets who say peace when there is no peace. He is very angry with them and they will bear everlasting shame for prophesying lies and false visions and dare to say it is from the Father. I was asking Him for confirmation and came to Z3 and saw your newest post. I just got these scriptures today.

June 1, 2018 7:21 AM

I have just listened to Henry Gruver and his word about North Korea and its quite deadly. I urge Z3’ers have a look. He explains a few things that most are unaware of regarding the choice Trump has as to whether to conduct a first strike on NK or not.Listen closely to the first 20 minutes or so.

May 30, 2018 11:54 PM

And I forgot to mention. I am seeing 11:11 very frequently. 11 = gematria is destruction or undermining – see Bullinger Numbers In Scripture. I have seen that some are placing a different meaning on the number and presenting it in a positive light

Katherine Lehman
Katherine Lehman
May 31, 2018 10:18 AM

Just as “judgment” can be both good and bad.

Donna
Donna
May 31, 2018 9:05 AM

Been seeing 11:11 over and over for several years now. Jeremiah 11:11 says, therefore this is what the Lord says: will bring on them a disaster they cannot escape. Although they cry out to me, the Lord will not listen to them.

When reading this strongly felt it was from God and pertained to judgement in America.

Ming
Ming
May 31, 2018 10:41 PM
Donna, Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged HIM faithful who had promised. (Hebrew 11:11 KJV) HIS PROMISE If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. (2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV) And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint; (Luke 18:1 KJV) If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent? (Luke 11:11 KJV) I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? (Luke 18:8 KJV ) The sad truth – And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before ME for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none. (Ezekiel 22:30 KJV) By the blessing of the upright the city is exalted: but it is overthrown by the mouth of the wicked. (Proverbs 11:11 KJV) Are we standing in the gap for a dying nation, a foolish king (Proverbs 21:1), a fallen world, or just accusing the lost, the blind, the brethen, like our Enemy? You might be the last barrier between the lost and the HELL, will you stand fast till the end? For His Love’s sake? Who knows? He may turn and relent and leave behind a blessing— grain offerings and drink… Read more »
Christine Mckinnon
Christine Mckinnon
May 30, 2018 9:28 PM

Neville Johnson Get ready for World Wide Revival & World War

BDesta
BDesta
May 30, 2018 10:12 PM

Thank You, Christine Mckinnon for Neville Johnson video, i love any video that has Neville in it.

Peachey
Peachey
June 4, 2018 10:05 PM
Two interesting dreams given to me from the Lord in the last couple of days. (1). I was looking at what was before me as from a distance. So I believe this dream is a ways off. I saw a city with buildings that were sort of square and built of a reinforced material, like Israel builds their structures. It may of been a city in Israel I was not given the location. I saw rockets flying low in a lot of different directions all over this city. Then I saw a military parade ground, like Red Square, etc. It was a huge area. There were lots of foreign soldiers standing in groups of 100-200, facing all different directions. The whole area was covered with them. They were at attention. I could not tell what troops they were as I was seeing from a great distance away. Then I woke up. (2). This dream was instructions from the Lord on what I needed to pray for. I was in Seattle, and had gone to a major department store. Then it was time for me to leave to catch a bus back home. I did not know the direction home, or how to get to the ticket station, to purchase my bus ticket home. The bus I needed to take was 211. I walked a short distance and saw a ticket station, but I was told I could not purchase a bus ticket unless I purchased it through a cell phone. The lady behind the counter was adament about it. I started walking again. I asked a lady on the sidewalk if she could give me direction on how to get to the area where the bus would pick me up. If she could point me in the right direction. She… Read more »