Demonic Serpents Lulling Obama’s Audiences Into Catatonic State

Apple1984

In about 2007, following a period of seeking the Lord as a watchman, I received the following dream.

I was with four acquaintances from my church and we were going to a pageant. We were all excited, but I had no idea about what was going or what was the purpose for this pageant.

When we got there, it was so filled with people that seating was hard to find. As we stood in the back looking for seats, I felt something weird and then a shift. My so-called friends started laughing at me and mockingly waving at me as they were led to their seats while I was left standing in the back. I felt alone and betrayed. I then moved to the far left wall and stood there by myself. I figured it was okay because I could see the stage from there.

Then I felt a breeze come over me and it lifted a veil from my eyes and removed it from me. Immediately I noticed I had a straight line shot to see what was happening behind the stage, a glance behind the scenes. I moved a little closer to the front and was shocked by what I saw, a man who seemed white, but then black, like he somehow changed. Then it seemed like I was watching a mirage, like this man would change in the blink of an eye and I couldn’t figure it out.

Then I was surprised to see Oprah Winfrey walking in with many other people, her people. They were there to dress this man and lift him up. The people with her were not pretty. They looked like ugly scaly demonic serpents! I almost gasped out loud when I saw them, but by then I knew the Lord was revealing something to me.

Then a man came up to me and told me I would have to move from where I was standing. I really didn’t want to lose sight of what I was seeing, but he assured me he had a seat for me. He then walked me to the very front row to the perfect place where I could see both the center stage and behind the scenes. My so-called friends were angry because I got such a great seat!

I continued watching Oprah and her people as they dressed this man. They were telling him and themselves they had to keep up with all of his dress changes to prevent other people from being able to keep up with it all. I watched with horror and fear as these people and this man kept changing their appearance with lots of glamour, colors, diamonds, and glitter.

The audience was so taken and captivated they had no idea what was happening. No one knew demonic serpents were entertaining them and lulling them into a catatonic state, a dazed condition like a drunken stupor. It was like their normal senses were greatly dulled or completely suspended, so they just went along with whatever he was saying and doing.

As I watched them, I started praying and the more I did the more I began to understand what I was seeing and what was coming, even though I still did not know who this man was. I understood God was giving me a front row seat to see what was coming on the center stage and behind the scenes. I understood He wanted me to pray and inform others about what I was seeing. That was the end of the dream.

Interpretation:

I had no idea who this man was until some time later when I was at work one day and heard the announcement that Barak Obama was running for President. When I saw his face for the first time, my blood ran cold and I almost passed out. Before I even knew what I was doing, I said, “There is the antichrist!” My co-workers in the room heard me and they laughed, but I was serious.

When Obama won the election in 2008, I watched his acceptance speech. His message sounded so good and he spoke so well that I thought to myself, “He seems like a nice guy and what he is saying sounds right. Maybe I was just wrong about him.”

As soon as I had those thoughts, Holy Spirit called me by name and said, “See Kathi! See how easy it will be for people to get lulled into it?”

I was shocked because it felt like a veil was being put over me and blinding my eyes. It had to be ripped off of me! I had to immediately get up and leave the room.

Even to this day, I can hardly listen to President Obama or even look at him. When I do, it is only to intercede, but even then I always always proclaim the blood of Jesus over myself so I am not drawn into his trap and lulled by the demonic spirits operating through him.

We must continue to pray and ask Holy Spirit to rip off the veil that covers the eyes of so many people, lulling them into a darkened mindset. Peace to you. May you continue to have ears to hear and eyes to see.

Kathi Mineer

Author: Kathi Mineer

Kathi Mineer is the author of “Past the Shame”. Her new book, “Exposed by Divine Grace, Finding Freedom through His Love” is coming soon. She is the Executive Director of Transformed Elegance. Her mission is to help transform the body into the “Beautiful Bride” she is called to be and to see lives transformed through the LOVE of Jesus Christ so people can receive wholeness in their body, soul and spirit, and walk with the Lord without hindrance.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Diane Boneck
December 28, 2016 9:24 pm

I totally agree. My parents and brother are so infatuated with him, I can’t say a word against him and they get hostile. Has caused a wedge between us, we never had before. I also saw that he has an effeminate spirit when I first saw him with Oprah. I knew our Country was in grave danger. God allowed this as punishment. Only God’s people can fight the devil. We have to arise. It is time, says the spirit of truth and love!

Kathi Mineer
Kathi M
May 4, 2016 4:39 pm
I also just by chance was in Washington DC the very weekend of Obama’s second inauguration. Jan 2013. LOL. I had no idea it was that weekend but I figured out quick that I was there on assignment. For 2 days I walked the grounds to pray. Everyone was so excited and continued to chant King Obama. I watched as many many “inhabitants” were placed around the area. I spied them and they knew that I was NOT one of them. They shimmered as they walked and faded into different places and people as the pomp and circumstance began and continued through the weekend. I can not share all that I saw and witnessed there. There was even a tent set up and the person who I was with wanted to go in there just to see what it was. We stood in line and I didn’t feel to good about it and I knew I would step out of line once we got to the opening. Once there the “gate keeper” would NOT let me in. I had planned to step out, but was intrigued that they had stopped me before I could get there and was asked to step out of line. I smiled and stepped out, but I did go to the back of the tent to see and peak. The look on peoples faces and the things they said made me weep. They called him anything from “King”, to “Messiah” to “The One” and even “The Golden Child” They had no idea when they walked into that tent that they were selling their soul to be a part of something they no nothing about. SAD Many are so steeped and lulled by this spell and madness I pray that what ever is coming will rip the… Read more »
Mar R.
Mar R.
May 4, 2016 6:30 pm

WOW Kathi! I feel like my eyes have just been opened a little more with what you shared! That is just disturbing on so many levels. Glad the Holy Spirit had you there on assignment though.

May 4, 2016 6:19 pm

That is an awesome testimony Kathi! Thanks for sharing.

Rachel
Rachel
October 9, 2016 4:30 am

This is similar to what I’ve been shown as far as demonic spirits in disguise. In fact, he was elected with demonic assistance permitted by God as a result of us turning from Him and preferring to have our ears filled with sweet nothings instead of truth. As far as the demonic influence that has invaded our nation, I believe it is related to the parable of the flying bushel from Zechariah 5. These evil spirits are being poured our on Babylon causing the confusion and chaos. Babylon means confusion. The only way to come out of Babylon and escape the strong delusion is to love Truth and seek it. It will set you free!

Ron
Ron
May 4, 2016 7:24 am

Kathi:
I agree with you and your assessment of whom this man really is.
I was told by someone that is a close friend that in 2008 when he, Obama, was running that in the first campaigns people were drawn to him like flies to honey. When they got within touching distance of him that they would pass out from some “unknown force.”
Interesting enough when talking with members of the clergy many are totally blind and become adament and aggressive toward me over this man. Since the beginning of what is called the Clergy Response Teams that those ministers that are members are also wooed into submission at the mention of his name. But when you say something about his true origins they immediately become hostile.
Truely he is the “little horn” and the mouth speaking great things.””

DR. WALTERS
DR. WALTERS
May 3, 2016 11:57 am

I haven’t got the foggiest idea of whether or not the current President is the Antichrist; he certainly is not the only soothsaying US politician assuring us of “peace, peace when there is no peace” and that we are not in peril as we reduce our weaponry, have virtually no bombshelters in a world saturated with weapons of mass destruction in which the best offense is a good defense, and in which everybody and his brother/sister soon will possess WMDs relatively impotent nations such as North Korea threaten to bomb the USA …China and Russia are reportedly building one nuclear submarine per month AND HAVE BUILT IMPRESSIVE BOMBSHELTERS AND UNDERGROUND CITIES FOR THEIR PEOPLE … I believe it is clear that unless GOD intervenes, America/Babylon will be EMPd/nuked back into the stone age w/i 5 years, at which time 40% to 80% of the American people will die… Granted, an all star cast of prophecies indicate that the USA will ultimately win that war, but that won”t help those who die prior to triumph by the USA… Truly, the church is asleep and the American people are asleep. The 2030 AD United Nations agenda, which appears to openly sanction the numbering of everyone on the planet (Mark of the Beast?) should be a wake up call to the church, but I have heard barely a peep of protest. Had the Christians responded boldly, this thing might be nipped in the bud. GOD BLESS!

Martin
Martin
July 14, 2017 7:31 am

Neville Johnson says we will see “666” by 2021.

July 14, 2017 9:53 am

That sounds like a misquote Martin. Terry Bennett said we would see 666 by 2028.

brian
brian
May 5, 2016 1:17 am

china has had those tunnel and bunker systems under their cities for many years – they are not new and they built them for reasons other than pure bomb shelters. so my chinese wife tells me

Mark Sellers
May 3, 2016 10:54 am

I too have had multiple dreams similar to this: usually in a group/audience, something evil happening on stage, guards all around to enforce that we stay in our seats. In all of my dreams, I have gotten up and left, facing resistance and fighting but armed with the Name and Blood of Jesus, there is always victory!

One dream had Obama in the back with guards all around, what was on stage was vile and indescribably evil (something the LGBT would be proud of). I looked around and noticed that all the people were in a daze, like zombies, exactly like in the picture above! I stood up and started to walk out, the guards warned me to stay in my seat or I would be shot, and I said, “shoot if you must but I’m not participating in this” and left the room… There was much more to that particular dream, but I’ll leave it for later.

May God indeed continue to wake up His children! He doesn’t desire that any perish and will bring what’s necessary to convict men’s hearts. God bless & keep you.

William
William
May 3, 2016 9:18 am

I do not know if Obama is THE anti Christ. But I do believe he is definitely Americas antichrist.

John Barry
John Barry
May 3, 2016 6:44 am

Kathi , I love history , I have watched all the news reels of Hitler and his speeches . If you watch the eyes of the crowd , the people are mesmerized almost worshipful of Hitler ( who had an AC spirit ) , then watch the crowd in Obamas speeches , same look and reaction from people now . History repeats .

Mari
Mari
May 3, 2016 12:36 pm

what is an AC spirit? I saw the glaze and when my video was playing slow I believe a actually saw demonic personalities within the people in the audiences… not everyone but enough morphed on my screen.

Ed Sain
Ed Sain
May 3, 2016 8:15 pm

Radio show host, Michael Savage, said the same thing.
“The press in the audience are the faces of pure evil”. (paraphrasing)
youtu.be/0jIYeKqXmeg?t=34s

He believes in God and he is not a Christian, yet.

Anne
May 3, 2016 1:10 am
Almost twelve years ago I was sitting on the floor, piecing together a quilt. My husband was watching a football game. I could hear the audio, but could not see the TV. At half-time a political commercial aired. I heard a man speaking, and immediately I had a sick, tremulous feeling inside and goosebumps on my arms. I asked my husband, “Who is that speaking?” He answered, “His name is Barack Obama. He is a young senator from Illinois.” I said, “Watch out for that man!” I knew immediately that Obama was speaking with an authority not his own. Then several years later, just before the election in 2008, Obama appeared to me in a dream. He chatted casually with me, joking. I woke up and thought to myself, “He is actually a great guy!” Immediately the Holy Spirit revealed to me the power of deception. I completely forgot about that dream until I had ANOTHER similar dream just before the 2012 election. This time Obama came and sat with me at the lunch table in a school where I once taught. He began to share some of his story with me and I began to soften, feeling sympathetic because of his rough childhood. I awakened, and once again the Holy Spirit immediately revealed the smooth deception. The enemy was playing on my sympathies. This man has not risen to power in his own strength! Brothers and sisters, the prayers of righteous men and women are more powerful than any nuclear weapon! We must commit to serious intercession for those who are being deceived, before it’s too late. We are now living outside the US, having moved 1 1/2 years ago at the Lord’s clear leading. I have shared our stour for anyone who is interested at http://www.mercymagnified.com
RSS
RSS
May 3, 2016 9:25 pm

“Evil must come to pass” were the words I heard when I first watched Obama campaigning in the 2008 election, and I knew he would be elected. Like many, I knew from listening to his campaign speeches that something was very, very wrong this man and it scared me. I remember standing in a long line for well over an hour at the polling place, thinking I was possibly the only one not voting for him; the excitement for him was everywhere.