Demonic Serpents Lulling Obama’s Audiences Into Catatonic State

Apple1984

In about 2007, following a period of seeking the Lord as a watchman, I received the following dream.

I was with four acquaintances from my church and we were going to a pageant. We were all excited, but I had no idea about what was going or what was the purpose for this pageant.

When we got there, it was so filled with people that seating was hard to find. As we stood in the back looking for seats, I felt something weird and then a shift. My so-called friends started laughing at me and mockingly waving at me as they were led to their seats while I was left standing in the back. I felt alone and betrayed. I then moved to the far left wall and stood there by myself. I figured it was okay because I could see the stage from there.

Then I felt a breeze come over me and it lifted a veil from my eyes and removed it from me. Immediately I noticed I had a straight line shot to see what was happening behind the stage, a glance behind the scenes. I moved a little closer to the front and was shocked by what I saw, a man who seemed white, but then black, like he somehow changed. Then it seemed like I was watching a mirage, like this man would change in the blink of an eye and I couldn’t figure it out.

Then I was surprised to see Oprah Winfrey walking in with many other people, her people. They were there to dress this man and lift him up. The people with her were not pretty. They looked like ugly scaly demonic serpents! I almost gasped out loud when I saw them, but by then I knew the Lord was revealing something to me.

Then a man came up to me and told me I would have to move from where I was standing. I really didn’t want to lose sight of what I was seeing, but he assured me he had a seat for me. He then walked me to the very front row to the perfect place where I could see both the center stage and behind the scenes. My so-called friends were angry because I got such a great seat!

I continued watching Oprah and her people as they dressed this man. They were telling him and themselves they had to keep up with all of his dress changes to prevent other people from being able to keep up with it all. I watched with horror and fear as these people and this man kept changing their appearance with lots of glamour, colors, diamonds, and glitter.

The audience was so taken and captivated they had no idea what was happening. No one knew demonic serpents were entertaining them and lulling them into a catatonic state, a dazed condition like a drunken stupor. It was like their normal senses were greatly dulled or completely suspended, so they just went along with whatever he was saying and doing.

As I watched them, I started praying and the more I did the more I began to understand what I was seeing and what was coming, even though I still did not know who this man was. I understood God was giving me a front row seat to see what was coming on the center stage and behind the scenes. I understood He wanted me to pray and inform others about what I was seeing. That was the end of the dream.

Interpretation:

I had no idea who this man was until some time later when I was at work one day and heard the announcement that Barak Obama was running for President. When I saw his face for the first time, my blood ran cold and I almost passed out. Before I even knew what I was doing, I said, “There is the antichrist!” My co-workers in the room heard me and they laughed, but I was serious.

When Obama won the election in 2008, I watched his acceptance speech. His message sounded so good and he spoke so well that I thought to myself, “He seems like a nice guy and what he is saying sounds right. Maybe I was just wrong about him.”

As soon as I had those thoughts, Holy Spirit called me by name and said, “See Kathi! See how easy it will be for people to get lulled into it?”

I was shocked because it felt like a veil was being put over me and blinding my eyes. It had to be ripped off of me! I had to immediately get up and leave the room.

Even to this day, I can hardly listen to President Obama or even look at him. When I do, it is only to intercede, but even then I always always proclaim the blood of Jesus over myself so I am not drawn into his trap and lulled by the demonic spirits operating through him.

We must continue to pray and ask Holy Spirit to rip off the veil that covers the eyes of so many people, lulling them into a darkened mindset. Peace to you. May you continue to have ears to hear and eyes to see.

Kathi Mineer

Author: Kathi Mineer

Kathi Mineer is the author of “Past the Shame”. Her new book, “Exposed by Divine Grace, Finding Freedom through His Love” is coming soon. She is the Executive Director of Transformed Elegance. Her mission is to help transform the body into the “Beautiful Bride” she is called to be and to see lives transformed through the LOVE of Jesus Christ so people can receive wholeness in their body, soul and spirit, and walk with the Lord without hindrance.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other free digital formats but only with full attribution to the author, a clickable link to http://Z3news.com, and no changes to the article. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats or for any publication that is not free, please contact us.

Please donate now to support Z3 News.

donate

Diane B
December 28, 2016 9:24 pm

I totally agree. My parents and brother are so infatuated with him, I can’t say a word against him and they get hostile. Has caused a wedge between us, we never had before. I also saw that he has an effeminate spirit when I first saw him with Oprah. I knew our Country was in grave danger. God allowed this as punishment. Only God’s people can fight the devil. We have to arise. It is time, says the spirit of truth and love!

Rachel
Rachel
October 9, 2016 4:30 am

This is similar to what I’ve been shown as far as demonic spirits in disguise. In fact, he was elected with demonic assistance permitted by God as a result of us turning from Him and preferring to have our ears filled with sweet nothings instead of truth. As far as the demonic influence that has invaded our nation, I believe it is related to the parable of the flying bushel from Zechariah 5. These evil spirits are being poured our on Babylon causing the confusion and chaos. Babylon means confusion. The only way to come out of Babylon and escape the strong delusion is to love Truth and seek it. It will set you free!

Kathi Mineer
Kathi M
May 4, 2016 4:39 pm
I also just by chance was in Washington DC the very weekend of Obama’s second inauguration. Jan 2013. LOL. I had no idea it was that weekend but I figured out quick that I was there on assignment. For 2 days I walked the grounds to pray. Everyone was so excited and continued to chant King Obama. I watched as many many “inhabitants” were placed around the area. I spied them and they knew that I was NOT one of them. They shimmered as they walked and faded into different places and people as the pomp and circumstance began and continued through the weekend. I can not share all that I saw and witnessed there. There was even a tent set up and the person who I was with wanted to go in there just to see what it was. We stood in line and I didn’t feel to good about it and I knew I would step out of line once we got to the opening. Once there the “gate keeper” would NOT let me in. I had planned to step out, but was intrigued that they had stopped me before I could get there and was asked to step out of line. I smiled and stepped out, but I did go to the back of the tent to see and peak. The look on peoples faces and the things they said made me weep. They called him anything from “King”, to “Messiah” to “The One” and even “The Golden Child” They had no idea when they walked into that tent that they were selling their soul to be a part of something they no nothing about. SAD Many are so steeped and lulled by this spell and madness I pray that what ever is coming will rip the… Read more »
Mar R.
Mar R.
May 4, 2016 6:30 pm

WOW Kathi! I feel like my eyes have just been opened a little more with what you shared! That is just disturbing on so many levels. Glad the Holy Spirit had you there on assignment though.

May 4, 2016 6:19 pm

That is an awesome testimony Kathi! Thanks for sharing.

William
William
May 3, 2016 9:18 am

I do not know if Obama is THE anti Christ. But I do believe he is definitely Americas antichrist.

Ron
Ron
May 4, 2016 7:24 am

Kathi:
I agree with you and your assessment of whom this man really is.
I was told by someone that is a close friend that in 2008 when he, Obama, was running that in the first campaigns people were drawn to him like flies to honey. When they got within touching distance of him that they would pass out from some “unknown force.”
Interesting enough when talking with members of the clergy many are totally blind and become adament and aggressive toward me over this man. Since the beginning of what is called the Clergy Response Teams that those ministers that are members are also wooed into submission at the mention of his name. But when you say something about his true origins they immediately become hostile.
Truely he is the “little horn” and the mouth speaking great things.””

RSS
RSS
May 3, 2016 9:25 pm

“Evil must come to pass” were the words I heard when I first watched Obama campaigning in the 2008 election, and I knew he would be elected. Like many, I knew from listening to his campaign speeches that something was very, very wrong this man and it scared me. I remember standing in a long line for well over an hour at the polling place, thinking I was possibly the only one not voting for him; the excitement for him was everywhere.

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
May 3, 2016 8:08 pm

James, scripture trumps dreams and visions.

May 3, 2016 8:55 pm

Sounds like you are trying to make a point, but I don’t know what it is. Dreams and visions are scriptural with lots of examples from Genesis to Revelation.

Paul Benson
May 3, 2016 6:38 pm
Hello all; I don’t have any word about Obama being Antichrist, though he defiantly has the spirit of antichrist. What I would like to share is something the Lord spoke to me years ago. I was getting a little frustrated with Daniel Chapter 11, with all the king of the north and king of the south references. I would read the chapter and read it again, trying to make some sense out of it, but kept getting lost in the shuffle. The Lord spoke to me and said, Try reading it backwards, I’ll show you something! So I read the portion about Antichrist then backed up to the guy before him, and the Lord said, Look for THIS person! Daniel 11:20 Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger, nor in battle. Daniel 11:21 And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, The predecessor to the vile man of sin has a pretty short bio. but very interesting. His claim to fame is that he is ‘a raiser of taxes’ in the kingdom the antichrist takes over, but only holds his position a very short time. He should pretty easy to spot I think. Global government, global army, global court system (framework already in place -International Criminal Court) global economic control etc. all takes big money but the cash flow is not yet there. I heard some prophetic economist (G .Kah maybe) once say that a global tax on international transactions of only 1/10 of 1% would increases the U.N. budget 300 fold. NOT 300% but 300 times what it currently is! So according to Daniel we will see someone institute global taxation right before Antichrist rises to… Read more »
May 3, 2016 7:58 pm

I was specifically told in a vision Obama is the one who fulfills Daniel 11:39, which is referring to the despicable one who comes after the person in verse 20. So I don’t know who verse 20 refers to, but I know the one who comes after him is Obama.

By the way, the King James Version of Daniel 11:20 translates it as raising taxes, but the original Hebrew only mentions an oppressor, so I am not looking for someone implementing a tax as the fulfillment of this verse. The following NASB translation is more accurate:

“Then in his place one will arise who will send an oppressor through the Jewel of his kingdom; yet within a few days he will be shattered, though not in anger nor in battle. (NASB)

Paul Benson
May 3, 2016 10:13 pm

Hi James;
As studying the origins of Scripture is a hobby and passion of mine (I have close to two thousand hours into the research and writing of two books on the subject of the corrupting changes to the modern Bible versions) I am curious what you meant by ‘the original Hebrew’? Are you referring to the Septuagint, or maybe just a general reference to the Hebrew?
Every Hebrew reference or dictionary I have does indicate an oppressor but also carries the sense of oppression by taxation, with taxation or tribute firmly attached to the oppression (or tyranny as some render It). Not trying to open a debate, just curious. Always looking for new sources.
Although I do recognize the benefit (and dangers) of debate (one of the blog posts I am working on is on this subject) I am not generally much of a debater unless I sense the Lord prompting me to do some teaching. I prefer to point folks to my writings on my site if they are interested in info on the issues I have been called to deal with.
I personally do not trust ANY version founded on the corrupt Westcott / Hort Revised Greek Text., and prefer the K.J.V. although I would be open to any other version accurately translated from uncorrupted manuscripts.
I often wonder how many clues to the unfolding end-time events, and the return of our Lord Jesus Christ, are yet to be revealed; things that we don’t even have an inkling about yet. We know Daniel speaks of ‘sealing’ until the time of the end. I am always looking for the next piece of the puzzle, and Z3 is a great tool to aid in that search. Thanks again for the site.
Blessings to you and yours;

Ken
Ken
May 4, 2016 2:00 am

Paul, Daniel 11:20 in the translation of the Hebrew is as James says and you have to look a long time to find anyone as opposed to Westcott/Hort based modern translations which I believe are playing a very great part in the weakness of the church at this present time than I am. That being said however the NASB translation of the Hebrew word heder should not be Jewel but more accurately adornment or splendor.

Rob
Rob
May 4, 2016 7:01 pm

I’m with you too on that. A good friend of mine has just written a book on the corrupt text that was actually written by 2 gay men.

brian
brian
May 5, 2016 1:15 am

im glad ive discovered some who are as opposed to the wescott and hort versions as i am. i get into trouble with this a lot. the niv erroneously refers to “the one” – oprah would certainly use this version to support her belief that obama is who this is talking about. the king james however does not use the same tone or language.
wescott and hort were both occultists and mixed in the circles as blavatski, palmeston, jung and others. one member of the board of the niv was virginia mollencot – herself a practicing lesbian. there is much to dislike about the niv and i despair when pastors read from this evil corrupt book.

Paul Benson
May 4, 2016 5:51 pm

Ken;
Thanks for your response. My question was not concerning the accuracy of the NASB in translating this verse, but what source was consulted as the original Hebrew text. Every source I checked had taxation or tribute tied to the oppression / tyranny, and I was wondering where the definition had actually come from. That was all.
Thanks for the confirming witness on the Westcott / Hort text. I feel that the corrupting of God’s Word is one of the issues the Body has fallen asleep on, and I have a clear mandate from the Lord to research, write, and speak on this matter. It was the perverting of God’s Words that set in motion the fall of man. Satan has never stopped that tactic.
Blessings

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
May 3, 2016 7:35 pm

Paul Benson, understanding Daniel C.11 isn’t very hard to understand. Before v.35 Daniel is describing the government of Antiochus Epiphanes, a foreshadow or type of the coming A/C or Assyrian. Verse 35 sets the time period, “even to the time of the end because it is yet for a time appointed”. The next eleven verses describe the battle between the king of the north, the A/C Shiite king and the king of the south, the Sunni Muslims of Egypt, Libyans and Ethiopians. Then “there shall be a time of trouble such as never was since there was a nation…and at that time your people (Israel) will be delivered, everyone that shall be found written in the book’, 12:1.

Joe A
Joe A
May 3, 2016 6:18 pm

I’m not a prophet, just an average guy that has dreams that may reveal the future… One recent one had me sitting in a cabinet meeting with the president, I was in the cheap seats along the wall. I the opposite back right corner there was a dark demonic presence and Barrack saw that I noticed and came up to me after the meeting at a barbecue on the white house lawn. I was conversing with Barrack and he was smooth talking me and not confrontational at all as if he worked for the Demon. I was told the name of the demon yet being a dummy I forgot to right it down and have forgotten. Never-the-less, I believe that he is being manipulated by dark forces… whether he is cooperating knowingly or a mindless pawn is to be determined.

julie barton
julie barton
May 3, 2016 3:58 pm

If your interested there’s talk that revival has started in America: