“Many will be deceived and believe and follow them blindly to their own death.”

In the 3-minute video shown below, Sister Barbara shares a prophetic word she received yesterday regarding the little horn, the son of perdition.

“Daughter, speak of the little horn. As kingdoms change power from one man to another, ten final kingdoms with ten earthly kings, except one, the little horn, whose kingdom has come. The little horn is not an earthly king. He has been numbered and he will deliver his evil and terror on the nations. They do not know where he comes from, but it is written, ‘He has the eyes of a man and yet he is a beast.’ His wickedness and evil has never been unleashed. It has been held captive for this hour and has remained silent, for he works with another man who has no kingdom. Together, they blaspheme the name of the king of kings, speaking pompous words, exalting themselves, showing the people of the earth magical signs and healing miracles. Many will be deceived and believe and follow them blindly to their own death.

Daughter, prophesy to the little horn, ‘Know this, your time is noted in the heavens. You will have power until the Scriptures are fulfilled. You have been a stumbling block from the beginning. In the garden, you caused My children to fall. You seduced them with the words of your mouth and caused great destruction. I have numbered the days until you are thrown into the fire. You will not prevail.’”

As darkness increases in the earth, it will appear as if this man of sin will be unstoppable and unbeatable. The scriptures tell us he will be allowed to do as he pleases, to perform his will, prospering in whatever he wants to do, even shattering the power of God’s holy people (Daniel 8:12, 8:24, 11:36, 12:7 and Revelation 13:7). So it is great to be reminded that our God has numbered the days until the little horn is thrown alive into the lake of fire. He will only prosper until the wrath of God is completed (Daniel 11:36). His pompous arrogance will lead him to his own destruction (Revelation 19:20).

Scripture Reference:

While I was contemplating the horns, behold, another horn, a little one, came up among them, and three of the first horns were pulled out by the roots before it; and behold, this horn possessed eyes like the eyes of a man and a mouth uttering great boasts. (Daniel 7:8)

© 2017, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

Ed H
Ed H
April 18, 2017 10:32 pm
Hi Z3 , This article brings up a great discussion of the rapture. There are many christians if not most who believe in pre-trib rapture. What if they are wrong.? I used to be pre-trib, until i really started looking at the evidence and started researching the scriptures. What if the people who thought there was a pre-trib are now seeing this guy performing miracles and the like, and they are still here? Will they feel cheated, or will they be decieved? James wrote an article about this very topic about 4 years ago. I read it the other day and could not believe the negative comments from other christians. What you believe about the rapture does not affect your salvation; however, if you are wrong you could get very upset and stumble. I used to hear at church, that Jesus could come at any minute. Like a thief in the night. There are also many scripture that speak of things that need to happen before that very day. Please do your research, look up youtube videos, read James’ article. When i first started looking into this, i was shocked and in denial.Once it settled in , it made much more sense. How is it, that the men closest to Jesus suffered greatly, but we think we are going to skate outta here? If we don’t question our faith and what we believe how can we possibly be of any use as a christian. We believe in a God we can’t see. Why? We are convinced we are going to heaven because we put our trust in Jesus. Why? There are christians in other parts of the world right now living in what i thought in my mind would be the tribulation. They have not been raptured, but instead tortured… Read more »
Matt Weiler
Matt Weiler
April 19, 2017 1:53 am

I heard Christians in Syria and Egypt are apparently now all post-trib rapture..

April 19, 2017 2:25 pm

That short statement was awesome!!!!! I doubt most people figured it out because they are in denial. And on that same statement we should remember to pray for those same people that are dying for their faith. Also we need to hang onto our faith with everything we have because it will be coming to cities near us any day now!!!

ask_question
ask_question
April 19, 2017 6:34 pm

pastor Neville johnson, David pawson (britain } , sadhu, nitat johnson, mike bickle, terry bennett , irvin baxter are all mid -trib or post trib rapture.

Purnell B
Purnell B
April 19, 2017 12:04 pm

I’ve studied the pre-trib rapture (or lack thereof) extensively. My wife and in-laws are strong pretrib believers and my studying has gone so far as to even cause strife in my marriage! I don’t consider myself a know-it-all expert but I am a learner and one who studies diligently. My conclusion to those who remain in the pre-trib rapture position is this:

You are welcome to choose what you believe. You have that right. I would only strongly suggest that your position exist as a result of your own completely unbiased, denominationally-unhindered study of the Bible. Let it be a position that you reach on your own and not the position of your pastor, your parents, your husband, wife, best friend, et al.

As Paul wrote…work out your OWN salvation with fear and trembling. Don’t take anyone’s word for it. Read the Bible yourself independently and if pre-trib is the conclusion that you reach on your OWN, so be it.

Charlie
Charlie
April 19, 2017 5:25 pm

You are correct Purnell. Very, very few Christians include your aforementioned scriptures in Matt. 13 and Luke 17 into their end time theology. I, too, started out with pretrib orientation thanks to various leaders in the church teaching that false doctrine.
I personally met Dumitru Duduman in 1984 when he came to the USA to bring his message to the church where civilians will be rebelling against our government (which will be happening big-time very soon), then the Russians will nuke us. Shortly afterwards, the Lord gave me a series of dreams where I ended up in a Fema camp with other Christians being martyred. At that moment, the Lord revealed to me that the pretrib/midtrib rapture orientation is false. If interested, you can read about my dreams in Meranda Snyders’ site called “Why God Really Exist”. She has numerous Fema camp dreams listed from several people as well.
Blessings,

Purnell B
Purnell B
April 19, 2017 11:22 pm

One note about Mr. Duduman’s prophecy…I used to think that the part about civilians rebelling against the government would involve right wing/constitutionalist/militia vs the Obama administration/DHS et al. Now lately I’ve seen a much clearer picture – liberal communist activists/hate groups vs the Trump administration/DHS/National Guard et al. Seems a lot more plausible to me.

Purnell B
Purnell B
April 19, 2017 11:05 pm

Thank you Charlie!

Bobbi Mercer
April 19, 2017 3:37 pm

Right on!!!!!! I have been to Amsterdam, Holland, one of the most licentious cities in Europe. Corrie Ten Boom has written about what happened to the Christian’s faith in Holland when Germany invaded their county. They thought they were above that and that the Lord would rapture them out or not allow an invasion. Well, we all are familiar with the story of Ann Frank. What Corrie states is that the Christian’s became offended at God, and lost their faith. People do not understand that the tribulation is to “clean His Body up” from the spots and blemishes…….purified through fire. That the trying of your faith is more precious than gold.

I have a chapter in my book of a letter Corrie wrote about a church in Africa, that she visited….(.they were all slaughtered by the time she had returned.) But in the midst of the trial, when members of that congregation were being killed, she spoke and the Holy Spirit fell on the remaining congregation who were terrified of what was taking place…..HOLY BOLDNESS and JOY came upon them
“Blessed is he who is not offended in Me-Jesus”……..

Be strong in the Lord and the power of His Might. Judge not after the sight of your eyes, nor reprove after the hearing of your ears; but by the Holy Spirit…and that takes time and practice in listening and obeying Him…BEFORE all “hell” breaks out.

Rachel Baxter
April 19, 2017 8:10 pm

Thank you for sharing that testimony Bobbi.

Cam
Cam
April 19, 2017 12:54 pm

Yes, these are very good points Ed. Over the last couple of years I’ve come to the conclusion that the pre-trib teaching is false and James had a good part in that. His articles on the rapture are great. This is something I was concerned with because I had always thought Pre-trib was the correct teaching…I grew up like most of us did being taught that doctrine and as I got older I bought books from Grant Jeffrey and others that solidified that teaching. I remember about year or two ago my wife and kids left for most of the day to go see her mom and i spent time praying to the Lord that he would reveal the truth to me….I just wanted to know the truth. So later I got out the Bible and looked at scripture and articles that James had put together on the rapture and everything started to make sense. I spent hours going over everything and it just clicked…I started thanking the Lord for showing me the truth and after I thanked Him I flipped open my Bible and it landed in the book of Matthew and the only verse that I had underlined on the entire two pages that my eyes went to was – ‘Ask, and it shall be given you’ – that was it…that was all I underlined many, many years before that day. I know that was not by accident….The Lord is awesome. I tell that story to family but most still want to believe in the pre-trib rapture…Thank you James for this website and all the work you put into it…It’s been a blessing to me over the last 4 years.

Purnell B
Purnell B
April 19, 2017 11:55 am

Hi Ed,

I agree with everything you said here, except for one important thing. I believe that your position on the rapture DOES affect your salvation. Why?

Because many Christians will be deceived by the arrival of the Antichrist thinking he is Christ, because they misinterpreted 2 Thessalonians 2:3:

3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Pre-trib believers believe that the “falling away” is the rapture and therefore believe it must happen before the AC arrives. This is wrong. The greek word used here by Paul is “apostasia”, where we get the word “apostasy” or a falling away from the FAITH.

Many proclaimed Christians will be deceived into taking the mark because they won’t even recognize the true AC, and will therefore willingly take the mark, forfeiting their salvation forever.

Timing does matter 🙂

Emmanuel Djan
Emmanuel Djan
April 19, 2017 10:35 am

God bless you bro. I look forward to my beheading and resurrection. To live is Christ, to die is gain. No one will enter into heaven with this mortal flesh. The resurrection and rapture is for the purpose of transfiguration. That the mortal will put on immortality. Then death will be swallowed up in victory when we are raised from the dead imperishable.1 Cor 15.

Jen
Jen
April 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Amen, Ed! The pre-trib position NEVER resonated with my spirit, and when I finally studied it in depth, the TRUTH became crystal clear. The Rapture Verdict by Michael Snyder served to “seal the deal” for me. Why are Christians so adverse to suffering? We are called to suffer as Christ suffered. Period. We will endure to the end by the indwelling power of the Holy Spirit, which I have been shown will FAR exceed anything that has EVER been witnessed on earth. Many blessings to the Z3 family.

Sathya
Sathya
April 19, 2017 8:19 am

Good thought Ed.. I used to be a pre-tribber. You are right.. many scripture points to post trib and verses are very straight .. except few verses still gives me hope for pre trib..

When Jesus told
Mat 24: 40-44,
Two will be on Field working.. one will be taken other will be left behind
Two grinding mill . one will be taken another left behind
on the same bed ..one will be taken other left behind ..

If you look out Jesus reference, it seems to be very normal day.. I am sure if Anti Christ shows up, tribulation kicks out, I don’t think we will be able to stay together as family in our houses.. or we will be working … Every believers will be on hide /flee.

Why Jesus has to repeatedly warn HIS coming as thief in the night asking us to watch, be on guard , vigilant …. .. once AC comes in, tribulation starts every moment we will anticipate Jesus return.. how then it will be surprise for us..?

Another verse Luke 21:34 HE warned us not be over burdened with gluttony,drunkenness, issues of life.. these are all not possible in tribulation ..

If somebody clarify this verses, then surely it is going to Post-trib..

I personally keeping opened mind for all three takes (Pre,Post,Mid)

But i believe, persecution and battle may get intense..

May GOD keep us all until HE comes.. Amen

Purnell B
Purnell B
April 19, 2017 11:48 am
Sathya, Those verses in Matthew 24 40-44 are cornerstones for the pre-trib rapture viewpoint and they are taken completely out of context. To better understand what Jesus is saying, we have to look to both the parallel verses in Luke 17:34-37 and the parable of the tares and the wheat. 34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left. 35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 37And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles (sometimes translated “vultures”) be gathered together. The ones “taken” are taken to be killed. “Taken” doesn’t mean something good (rapture) it means something bad (death). Also the parable of the tares and the wheat Matthew 13:24-30: 24Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: 25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. 26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. 27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. 30… Read more »
Ed H
Ed H
April 19, 2017 8:43 am

Sathya,
You nailed it. Prepare for the worst but hope for the best.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
April 19, 2017 5:00 am

I had the exact same experience. If we are told to get ready for testing, isn’t that proof enough? The Lord, can of course do whatever He desires, but He does not go against his word. I was listening to something about the Spirit of Babylon being everywhere in the earth. It hides the truth and makes people think they personally know the answers. We only really know what the Spirit has revealed to us. Blessings, Here the link anyone is interested.

Robert Adolph
April 19, 2017 3:02 pm

Marilee, most calling themselves Christians have not died to self and will find themselves in the tribulation where they have a chance of becoming part of the great multitude who will be saved during the tribulation, mostly as martyrs. Only 10% of those calling themselves Christians have a Christian world view, only 4% of millennials.

Joseph
Joseph
April 19, 2017 5:31 pm

James, I had a dream early this morning (Wednesday, 19/04) in which I saw the immediate past President of the USA dressed in a dark overcoat with a hood over his head. It was during the night and everyone was asleep, everything quiet. I saw this man and he appeared to be fixing something. He would go a few steps to some place – perhaps to a tool box – close by and pick one or two tools then come back to fix something which I couldn’t see what it was. He was doing this like someone with a purpose but whose intention was to finish fixing whatever he was doing before morning, that is, during these dark hours while everyone was asleep. I then heard a voice say, ‘Do the American people know what he is doing? Do the American people understand what is happening?’ After hearing this in the dream, I somehow knew the answer to both questions was, “No!”. Then I heard a louder voice say, ” Sound the alarm in my holy mountain “. Then I woke up.

Donna Bryant Sikes
Donna Bryant Sikes
April 18, 2017 7:23 pm
It reminded me of when I first started having visions and the dreams were coming more rapidly. It was time for the pope to meet Obama in the USA. I didn’t know that. The spirit had impressed very strongly upon me to get off all technology. The vision on the right showed a traffic light turn green and the left showed a man in black walking up steps to huge columns. That same man in a dream had let me know before the vision that he has his faith set on the condemnation. I only saw him from the waist down. There was a wall between us. Music played as he did a sing song about it. That music is on romans 8 epic YouTube. I later saw a picture of the step and columns and found out it was the seat of Satan. Before that I couldn’t figure out why I didn’t see a building. The dream was a minister I know warning me about a child and a woman. The child had an innocent appearance, full of love, and was wearing a long white robe. I knew that was just a demeanor he gives off. He’s not a child. The woman never spoke but smoked obsessively. She was bad news. I woke up or was awakened continuously during 9/23/15 to pray. I didn’t know what was happening but I knew it must have been bad. The final decree was mentioned more than once in the dream. I knew the boy was the pope. I still don’t know the woman. I dreamed 40 years ago that the antichrist knew I was warning and he came after me. By the time I saw Jesus split the Eastern sky we had been through FEMA-type camps but God had provided like the… Read more »
Sue
Sue
April 18, 2017 10:21 pm

…”what walked out of the sea was a bear and an oriental girl.”

Russia and China.

Donna Bryant Sikes
Donna Bryant Sikes
April 19, 2017 10:11 pm

I didn’t know that at the time but found out later. Thanks.

Alex Pritzkau
Alex Pritzkau
April 18, 2017 6:33 pm
It is clearly stated, that the Anti-Christ will given victory over the saints: And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. If any man have an ear, let him hear. He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints. (Rev 13,7-10) If Jesus had to overcome this world buy dying to self and laying down his life, so must we. I believe that the holy ones will be purified and made ready in this time of tribulation. And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits . And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days. Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries. And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed. (Daniel 11,32-35) So let´s prepare our hearts to follow the way of Christ and to help in these trying times and to save those who will be saved. God is faithful – he will give us the strength that is necessary… Read more »
Brother Steven
Brother Steven
April 18, 2017 1:51 pm

I can only hope that the believers in the Lord Jesus, will not be in the number of those deceived by this little horn and killed……..It is disturbing to think that the little horn will have power over the Saints……when it is written that “He that is in you is greater than he that is in the world”……….so It could be that the Spirit filled Saints have already been raptured…….and those who come to Messiah during the Tribulation will be overcome………but this is an answer from someone who believes in a Pre-Trib Rapture……..however….in the unlikely event that “we” are all here when the little horn is manifest……….let not one of God’s children be deceived or killed in this event………………Shalom…….

April 18, 2017 6:26 pm

I don’t pretend to understand the mystery of end-time events, especially not how and when God will gather His elect. However, as to it being disturbing to think that the little horn will have power over the saints (Rev.13:7), it is helpful to juxtapose that with Rev.12:11: “And they [the saints] overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.” It is by not loving their lives unto death that these saints will overcome; it is written in scripture and God will get glory by their overcoming, so though it’s hard to think of I don’t think we can wish it to be different. Was Steven the deacon overcome in his death or was he an overcomer? I’d say he was an overcomer. Just my thoughts.

Sue
Sue
April 18, 2017 10:24 pm

‘Zactly. Anti-christ will rule for seven years. Even if the Church is gone after 3 1/2 years (it won’t be, as there will be Christians present on the earth when Jesus arrives), the first 3 1/2 years won’t be a cake walk.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
April 18, 2017 7:55 pm

Two schools of thought I’d like to mention…..Do the Ten or twelve tribes make any real New Testament difference in our lives for today………It really doesn’t matter about whether the 144k is of the 10 or of the lost 2 tribes…..whether Jewish or Hebrew. It only matters in context with the tribulation period and the fulfilling thereof and the temple; we as Christians should be gone by then…………The second thing I want to say was about overcoming…….you mentioned Steven……….if giving your life up as a martyr is the same as being an overcomer……..that’s hard for me to link them together………overcoming is living the day to day life as a Christian……resisting sin and the desires of the flesh and staying obedient and faithful overcoming in spiritual warfare by using the Scriptures (the Word of our testimony) and using His Blood in Prayer (And by the blood of the Lamb) and doing this firm unto the end…………then, if at the end of your life you get martyred, then I guess that would also be overcoming by not denying His name. But to say that overcoming is only identified by martyrdom……then that’s where I guess I don’t fully come on board with you. But otherwise, I liked your comments…………….Shalom…….

April 18, 2017 8:28 pm

Hi Brother Steven, yes, I do think it makes a difference for our lives today, otherwise I wouldn’t have mentioned it. Since the 10 tribes have been scattered among the Gentiles, it may be that some of us have Israeli blood in us without knowing it (many have found this out to their surprise by means of DNA testing.) So it is likely that some of us may be called to be of that number, which is good for us to be aware of, I believe.

As to your description of the overcoming life, yes, certainly that day to day overcoming is the heart of it. I didn’t say and I wouldn’t ever say that overcoming is only identified by martyrdom. However, my heart does burn when I read that verse and see that NO the beast will not overcome these saints in the end; they will overcome by the word and the blood and by not loving their lives unto death. “Oh death, where is thy sting? Oh grave, where is thy victory? …But thanks be unto God, who giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.” Let us not give such power to Satan or the beast when it does not belong to him; to God be the glory whether in life or death (or rapture); that’s my only intention with this. Blessings.

Sue
Sue
April 18, 2017 10:25 pm

…not “only” but yes, that’s a part of it. walk the path and see how it goes. And if it doesn’t go your way
don’t be offended when they rip you apart.

April 19, 2017 2:33 pm

Which of the 12 gates are you going to go into in the end of the book of Revelation? Read it and ponder the timing of the event.

Robert Adolph
April 19, 2017 3:35 pm

The twelve gates are on the walls of the New Jerusalem which comes down to earth after the millennium, 1,007 plus years from now.

Julie N
Julie N
April 18, 2017 6:01 pm

from one pre-trib person to another: When I read Daniel, in chapter 12, when the book ends & is sealed until the time of the end (12:9), I read also in 12:1 that Michael shall stand up, the great prince which standeth for the CHILDREN OF THY PEOPLE. Unless I’m grossly mistaken, which I could be, the children of Daniel’s people are the Jews.
Is not the tribulation the time of Jacob’s trouble?
are not the 144000 who are sealed at that time Jewish?
I think that with prophecy, I should do as Daniel did in Daniel 9, where he took the book of Jeremiah literally with regard to a 70 year time in Babylon that was coming to an end, & prayed accordingly.
I’m not trying to either be argumentative, nor am I trying to tell anyone else how to interpret scripture here, just saying how I do, from a dispensational perspective. And obviously I could easily be wrong, since certainly I’m not omniscient.
In which case, I totally agree with Bro. Steven: let not one of God’s children be deceived or killed in the event we are still here.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
April 18, 2017 7:43 pm

What you’ve said and the summation you’ve given is exactly how I feel. It’s never argumentative to portray your feelings and heart on the matter. I believe it’s correct that when God’s people are mentioned it could be the sanctified Christians, or it could be the 1st Covenant people………..both are described in separate places as God’s elect……so….I think if people don’t read things or prophesy things in context, they can be easily confused……but I think you have it right……….

April 18, 2017 6:40 pm

I just replied above and now see your comment. End times events are a mystery to me as well, but as to your question: “Are not the 144,000 who are sealed at that time Jewish?”, the answer is definitely no. Scripture tells us that only 12,000 of the 144,000 are Jewish (of the tribe of Judah). Benjamin has traditionally been part of the kingdom of Judah, however. But the other 10 tribes have been scattered among the Gentiles, so a large majority of the 144,000 will not be Jewish (a common misunderstanding).

Robert Adolph
April 18, 2017 7:00 pm

Tasha, you are splitting hairs. All 144,000 are from the nation of Israel and Judah as it states the name of each 12,000 people tribe. Before the northern country of Israel was taken captive the ten tribes were in and out of Judah for about 100 years because that is where the Temple was. Secondly, when the captivity of Israel was over many came back to the reunited country. The ten lost tribes of “British Israel” is a fable that has been disproved over and over. Also, the term “Jews” is repeatably used in the Bible to identify ALL the tribes of Israel. Also, many believe the 144,000 are the manchild that the women Israel gives birth to in C.12 and are seen in C.14 in Heaven having been BORN again and raptured. (-:

April 19, 2017 4:10 pm

No sir it is not splitting hairs. When deeper study is done past what King James commissioned, you will find in the ancient Aramaic,(the primary language Y’shua-Jesus spoke) that 144,000 was actually written 144,000’s or plural referring to all of the 12 tribes and pointing directly at the remnant. The Remnant in particular is actually the people alive during the great tribulation, weather Hebrew or Gentile, whom have a real daily relationship with the Messiah from the tribe of Judah. Who do you think it is referring to when it points to “those who survive and are alive will be caught up with those that are sleeping-(dead)”?
Have you not heard or read that in the scriptures that once you become a bondservant of Y’shua(Jesus) that you are now a part of the whole house of Israel? I know that replacement theology has done a lot of damage in these end of days! After all it is Judeo-Christian isn’t it? Aren’t the roots of Christianity from the Jews and in particular from a Messiah that came from the tribe of Judah?

Toril
April 19, 2017 4:36 pm

Excellent point. Thank you, from a sister in Norway.

April 19, 2017 8:40 am

Hi Robert, I have zero interest in splitting hairs, and wouldn’t mention it except that it’s good for us to know the truth on this. It is such a common misunderstanding but it kind of astounds me because the historical truth is so clear. Research it for 20 minutes and you will get detailed historic proof of the general areas the 10 tribes migrated to. This is not based on conjecture and it is not just involving “British Israel”. That the tribes visited the temple in Judah once a year has no bearing on them being taken invaded, taken captive to other lands and scattered over the earth. Gotta go at this point but hope this helps; blessings.

April 20, 2017 5:51 pm

I agree with everything you said sister! Much of the world is still in denial about the two sticks coming back together in the near future. This is exactly one of the things I have been waiting for. 80+ percent of Israel still does not believe in Y’shua(Jesus), but soon the lost tribes(in every country) will be returning with this exact witness unto Judah. The lost tribes will include gentiles just like the gentiles that went with the Israelites and Moses in the first Exodus. Jesus stated He has another flock-(the mixed believers-Jews&Gentiles) aka Remnant that will be returning to the land!

I am Jewish and came to the knowledge of the truth confirming that Y’shua(Jesus) is the one and only Messiah many years ago!!!
I do not practice Judaism, orthodoxy, or any other cult. The real truth at the end of the day is that my Jewish blood does not guarantee entrance into the kingdom of Heaven. I still have to get there by daily repentance, obedience, relationship, and faith just like any other human being on this planet.

April 20, 2017 8:22 pm

Hi David, thanks for your comment! The blindness on this subject really perplexes me. I think the enemy is involved, because a right understanding really gives courage for the future and love between the flocks. To think that we are close to the fulfillment of Zechariah 12 is just amazing!! It is interesting that you speak in terms of the Remnant because I haven’t had much instruction in that. However, once I was asking God about Psalm 46 (the sixth seal to the beginning of the millennium), specifically which people was He speaking of in verse 5, who are so loved and protected and unmoved through it all. I asked Him if this was referring to Israel/Jerusalem or to the remaining Christians, and He answered that the two sticks would be one by then (though the exact timing was unclear). My heart melted at that! We have a lot to look forward to. Paul will soon get his heart’s desire fulfilled. Blessings.

April 21, 2017 10:26 pm

Amien and Amien(amen)!!!!!!!!!! Your understanding amazes me and is a huge blessing to me. Shalom Aleichem(peace be with you).

April 22, 2017 10:33 pm

Shalom, Dovid, I likewise was encouraged by you!! Since a child I’ve had a strong attraction to Israel and the Jews. An old blind Jewish friend recently told me that my surname (English), which is a slight variation of ‘holy town’, is connected to ‘Jerusalem’ which in Hebrew is a direct transliteration of holy town (Yeer Ha’Kodesh). He figured it’s likely a result of an ancestor going to Jerusalem during the crusades with Richard the Lionheart and being so struck with the city that he took ‘holy town’ as a surname. He said there is an association with my first name too, but right now he’s not speaking to me so I haven’t found that part out yet. PS that friend maintains he is an atheist so please say a prayer for him (Gideon). He was a colonel in the Israeli army for many years; he is 80 now. Last winter he was hospitalized and I prayed for Jesus to appear to him, and asked if He could give him a message for the church too. A day or two later I visited him and he said “Yeshua came to me in a dream last night.” It was a dream about balls of fire breaking out and running across the top of the Wailing Wall. He heard strange voices muttering which he said hardly sounded human; then he said, “I think they were the voices of the prophets.” The fire didn’t last long and I think it was extinguished by a downpour of water. But Gideon is a proud man and as soon as he was better he had no need for God again. Thank you and God bless you.

April 24, 2017 5:26 pm

Yes I will gladly petition(pray) on behalf of Gideon before the throne of Y’shua!

It might just be that you have more in common with the city of peace than you think. The northern 10 tribes were spread across the whole earth. HaSatan has had several thousand years to corrupt history and distort the lineages. Have you considered a DNA test? They are only about 100 dollars now. They send you a simple swab and you rub it inside your cheek, then mail it back. The only reason I suggest this is for your personal curiosity. Our DNA does not determine our salvation, but the test might explain the deep seated desire for HaArretz(the land, Israel) that burns within you. I believe that Y’shua has been awakening the dispersed Hebrews around the world at a deep spiritual level in these end of days to do mighty things.
Also, ask Y’shua what tribe you belong to. This might take fasting and prayer. I mention this because it does not matter Gentile or Jew, all that are redeemed will enter into one of the gates of the 12 tribes into new Jerusalem. Revelation-chap21, v11,12 —Ezekiel-chap48,v31 ——Revelation-chap22, v14 blessings to you sister.

Sonia
Sonia
April 24, 2017 9:15 pm

Hello David,
You mentioned DNA testing is now 100 dollars. Any company you would recommend ?
I have known for the last few years that my ancestors were Jewish but I would really like a confirmation.
Shalom !

April 26, 2017 7:41 pm

Dear Sonia don’t forget that DNA is not our salvation, but there isn’t any thing wrong with wanting to know. Also they have become much more definitive with current testing. The site has lowered their price to $79 currently. I pray you find everything you wanted to know sister. Ahava & Shalom(love&peace)

Sonia
Sonia
April 26, 2017 8:04 pm

Hello Dovid,
Here is the info:
According to Rabbi HaKohen’s understanding of the prophecy, the conflict in North Korea is the first sign that the Messianic era is about to begin. The next sign is that the Ten Lost Tribes will return to aid Israel in the final stages of the battle. This clue contains a key element of the prophecy and advice on how to cope with the difficult times ahead.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/87149/1500-year-old-hidden-prophecy-finally-revealed-chilling-warning-north-korea/#069DTWSrsP7gIH4J.99
Shalom !

April 29, 2017 5:07 am

Dear Sonia, Thank You for sharing,

That was very interesting. It appears our brothers & sisters know we are coming back. I don’t follow kabala or the Talmud due to their roots being from mysticism. I agree that some very good points were made and I agree with keeping Torah & Shabbat. I am observant of those also along with the 7 feasts in Leviticus -all of chapter 23. Y’shua(Jesus) came to fulfill the Tanak(old testament) while He was living out the new testament! which had yet to be written!

Don’t forget that the false messiah will come first and deceive many. Unfortunately the scripture states that many in Israel will be fooled by him for a season, and then their eyes will be opened! There are still some things that have to play out before Jesus returns. I don’t doubt that North Korea will be a major contributor to WW3. Once nukes start getting tossed around who knows what will happen. The only thing I’m sure of is that Y’shua knows so I’m gonna keep an open line with Him!

Shalom Sister

John Barry
John Barry
April 26, 2017 8:25 pm

Sonia TY , this was very interesting , lines up with that vision of the 90 year old Lady from Norway in 1968 . Blessings

Sonia
Sonia
April 27, 2017 6:09 am

Thanks John !
I just found it:
Blessings !

Sonia
Sonia
April 26, 2017 8:33 pm

Hello John,
Do you have the link to the vision of the 90 year old lady in Norway ?
Blessings !
Sonia.

John Barry
John Barry
April 26, 2017 10:39 pm

Sonia I don’t know how to do links , but it is on Youtube or you can goggle it and James has put it on Z3 before I believe .

April 26, 2017 7:20 pm

Dear Sonia;
The following site is the least expensive I can find. When you go to the site surf around and you will even find a video on how to collect the sample. Remember DNA is not our salvation!! Also there isn’t anything wrong with wanting to know. It just might help you Aliyah if that was an eventual goal.
Ahava & Shalom(love&peace)

Sonia
Sonia
April 26, 2017 8:02 pm

Hello Dovid,
Thank you for the information.
BTW, I just came across a very interesting 1,500 year old prophecy about North Korea war preceding Messianic era and the 10 lost tribes going back to Israel to help… I thought you might be interested. I will copy the link in my next post.
Shalom !

April 24, 2017 8:24 pm

Thank you very much, Dovid. I have thought of DNA testing but can’t afford it. Someone also just mentioned that the testing will not identify Hebrew lineage definitively? But I have thought of asking God about it before. It is so nice to find others on the same wavelength; thank you once again.

April 26, 2017 10:41 pm

Thanks, Dovid!

April 29, 2017 5:16 am

You are very welcome. I look forward to running into you on future articles. Be blessed Sister & Shalom!

Robert Adolph
April 20, 2017 9:16 pm

If all of the tribes had not been in Israel when Jesus walked the earth He or Paul certainly would have mentioned them but the Bible is silent on the alleged ten lost tribes. The really big story is the return of the Jews to Israel in 1948 but the nation won’t be born in a day until they see the holes in Christ’s hands at His second advent, Zech. 12:10; 13:6; Isa. 66:7-8; Jer. 30:6.

Robert Adolph
April 19, 2017 1:38 pm

Tasha, I was in the cult of British Israelism and read most of Herbert Armstrong’s books and booklets and found it very convincing for a season as a young Christian but one must go to an expert like Finis Jennings Dake and read his book God’s Plan For Man and on pages 712-717 he gives 35 reasons this teaching is in error. Do yourself a favor and go to a large bookstore and read these pages. God bless you.

April 19, 2017 3:12 pm

Yes, I’m aware of the British Israel teachings and I do find it cultish as well. However the dispersion of the 10 tribes is just plain history. Blessings.

Robert Adolph
April 19, 2017 4:13 pm

When one considers that 30% of the Bible is prophesy wouldn’t you expect a few scriptures supporting this theory? Blessings.

April 19, 2017 7:02 pm

Yes, you would, and there are numerous references throughout the Bible, as God warned Israel about this over and over. You can google it; and will find lists such as “22 Bible References About God Scattering Israel.” I’ll just quote one here- Ezekiel 20:23: “I lifted up my hand to them also in the wilderness, that I would scatter them among the heathen, and disperse them through the countries.” Blessings to you as well!

Robert Adolph
April 20, 2017 12:16 am

Tasha, your quote is a reference to the dispersion that all agree happened to Israel in 70 AD when Israel and Judah were reunited after the Babylonian captivity when all tribes rejected their Messiah. There are no scriptures that prophesy that the TEN TRIBES would be dispersed to all nations after the Assyrian captivity. Blessings.

April 20, 2017 9:57 am

Hi Robert, “Israel and Judah were reunited after the Babylonian captivity”…..that’s a new one, somehow history missed out on that 😉 If interested, do a google search on “did Israel and Judah ever reunite” and go through the information. Also check out Ezekiel 37 for the context of the time when the “two sticks [Israel and Judah] shall become one.” These are exciting times we are living in and this is soon to be fulfilled!! Thanks for this discussion, but I am going to leave it for now. Wishing you and your family God’s blessing!

Robert Adolph
April 20, 2017 10:43 am

Tasha, Ez.38-39 speaks of the end times when all 12 tribes will return to Israel after having been dispersed in 70 AD by the Romans. Whenever God speaks of Israel he is speaking of all 12 tribes except for the relatively short time Israel was separate from Judah and was taken captive by Assyria.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
April 19, 2017 11:20 am

Bob was really working it until his last sentence…….that’s hard to comprehend how that could be

Sue
Sue
April 18, 2017 10:22 pm

Brother Steven, we will die as a seed dies so others may have life. Don’t be skeered.

April 18, 2017 5:25 pm

Don’t miss the obvious as of recently that the Trump administration has been friendly to and working with Turkey on current world issues. Be on guard and avoid Christlam/Huge Deception. It is alive and growing in America today.

Ahava & Shalom

Eduardo Casillas
April 18, 2017 3:57 pm

OBAMA IS THE SON OF PERDITION!

Lee Ching Fong
April 19, 2017 1:47 pm

Can anybody share some insight? I know AC will be very cruel and many will beheaded for the faith. One thing I wish to know is if we getting ready for heavy persecution or martyred, why God want to raise up Joseph ministry? Why not Noah ministry? Joseph ministry in biblical time can prepare THE WHOLE NATION (not a group of people like Noah) for the hardtime. If Joseph endtime ministry cannot change the fate of a nation even the people groups, then what is the main purposed to create such this ministry?

Why God want to restore the 7 mountains (according the seven mountain prophecy) in the meantime seem these 7 mountains soon will be overtake by AC?

Why in Malachi 4 say “on that Day” the enemy will be trample under our feet but in the meantime we cannot defect the AC army?

Why in Isaiah 60 say the “king will run to us” when the Glory of God appear but its outcome seem like the king will run to AC ruling???

April 18, 2017 4:59 pm

Americans would do well to look at scripture through an Eastern understanding and not The Western opinion. I don’t agree with the catholic servitude of this man, but do take a hard look at the words and knowledge of history from the mouth of a Muslim who has turned to Y’shua(Jesus)! Just copy and paste the following address and open your mind to the Holy Spirit while you compare the article to your bibles. If you believe we were never lied to or deceived about the history of the past then don’t bother looking at the article.

Ahava & Shalom(love & peace) From your brother Dovid

Hope
Hope
April 18, 2017 2:17 pm

I love that she clearly states that they do not know who the little horn is.