Death of Fidel Castro Fulfills Prophetic Warning Sign

fidel castro

In 1981, Prophet John W. Johnston was given three signs to watch to identify the season of a collapse of the United States economic system. Yesterday’s death of Fidel Castro fulfilled the final sign.

The Lord told gave him the following word:

“When you see that the Berlin wall comes down and when you see the Soviet Union take a severe blow then it makes a recovery, and then you see the death of Fidel Castro; then shall come the collapse of the economic system of the United States.” (Source: John W. Johnston’s blog)

The Berlin wall separated East Germany from West Germany for more than 25 years. It was knocked down on November 9th, 1989.

The Soviet Union was dissolved on December 31, 1991. After that, the former Soviet republics started functioning separately. More recently, the former Soviet Union re-emerged as a world superpower called Russia. They have quickly regained great influence, especially in the Ukraine and the Middle East. In both cases, they have successfully thwarted efforts by the United States.

I believe Castro’s death indicates we have entered the danger zone when our economic system will collapse. As the world’s largest economy, a collapse here would bring a global economic collapse.

Even without this prophetic sign, there is growing evidence of great trouble in our financial system. Our federal government has now accumulated an unprecedented $20 trillion in debt and it is growing faster than ever before. Our system has been on life support since the 2008 collapse of the housing market, surviving only because of massive infusions of capital from the Federal Reserve Bank. However, their ability to continue producing dollars out of thin air can only continue as long as other nations are willing to continue using U.S. dollars are their reserve currency for International trade, but that support is waning, especially in major emerging markets like Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa.

I believe the stage is now being set by our shadow government to press the economic reset button. The only question is when, not if, it collapses.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

November 26, 2016 10:33 pm

I can see this collapse coming in the not too far off future actually. Things will happen in succession and what I mean is just when you think you saw one thing, another will happen and it will continue this way. It will be very discouraging to people and depression will hit like never before. Suicides will skyrocket once the dollar collapses as well as murder/suicides because people will become that despondent.

We need to walk in obedience to all commandments now for if we do, God offers protection to those that trust and obey. If you love Me, keep my commandments. He states this in the NT 69 times I believe it is on how to show love for God. I think He sees it as very important to do if it is stated that much.

Those that love God will obey commandments because they trust in his truth and it is out of love that they want to obey. Others will still wrestle with God on that issue about his commandments but God wins!! It doesn’t pay to fight God!

So it boils down to those that will and those that won’t. This will be the separation of the sheep from the goats also. WE are all going into the testing soon & God is watching to see whom sides with whom. For me, it’s a no brainer. I choose to obey! Don’t take issue with me on it but God says seek and you shall find so just ask Him to show you. He loves when people seek His counsel and to hear Him give you the truth!

love you all

Matthew Ford
Matthew Ford
November 26, 2016 10:44 pm

I have been studying and it seems to me that we should obey Sabbath, and even dietary laws. I want to obey my Father, but want to make sure I understand. There seems to be so much deception and confusion in the church.

John Barry
John Barry
November 27, 2016 9:58 am

Matthew while it is impossible to follow the letter of the Law , Jesus said if you love me , you obey my commandments . As you study ask GOD to put HIS Word in your heart and you will be able to follow the Spirit of Law , which is love in all things becomes your motivation . Blessings !

November 27, 2016 10:07 am

The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is vital as well as flowing in at least one of the nine Gifts of the Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the most important person in the world and He is needed as our personal teacher and guide.

November 27, 2016 1:31 pm

About flowing in at least one of the nine Gifts of the Spirit— I believe every converted individual that has received the Baptism of the Holy Spirit can flow in at least one if not multiple Gifts of the Spirit. We must desire these Gifts.

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
November 27, 2016 10:10 am

AMEN brother John !

November 27, 2016 9:40 am

I believe the best thing is to spend much daily time in the WORD for yourself.
Sit alone at Jesus’ feet. He will let you know what you need to know personally. “Give us this day our daily BREAD.” We must chew and digest the BREAD for ourselves. We must gain personal experience with Him.

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
November 27, 2016 10:08 am

Amen Peggy—And they gathered in their houses daily —
This statement could be made into a law if taken to far —-!!!!

November 27, 2016 3:04 pm

Gal. 5:16) “knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for BY THE WORKS OF THE LAW NO FLESH SHALL BE JUSTIFIED.” 19) “For I through the law died to the law that I might live to GOD.” 3: 2…Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 5) Therefore He who supplies the Spirit to you and works miracles among you, does He do it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 7) Therefore know that only those who are of faith are sons of Abraham. 11) But that NO ONE is justified by the law in the sight of GOD is evident, for “the just shall live by faith”. 13) Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for as it is written Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree”). 24) Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by FAITH. 25) But after faith has come, we ARE NO LONGER UNDER A TUTOR.

November 27, 2016 3:52 pm

And….Colossians 2:16) So don’t let anyone condemn you for what you eat or drink, or for not celebrating certain holy days or new- moon ceremonies or Sabbaths. For these rules were only shadows of the REAL THING, Christ Himself. (NLT).

November 27, 2016 4:13 pm

One more…Romans 14:5) One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his OWN MIND. 6a) He who observes the day, observes it to the LORD; and he who does not observe the day, to the LORD he does not observe it. (Peace and Love).

Brother Steven
November 26, 2016 11:28 pm
Greetings Matthew. Your willing and obedient heart for God is admirable. I went through a similar struggle in the 90’s when my zeal for the Lord was going from Pentecostal things to the Messianic Movement. I will not directly tell you how to resolve this crisis of theology or matter of the heart/mind, but let me tell you what The Lord, even the Spirit of God, lead me to know-And after He showed me these things, then I was at peace……..that’s not to say, that any voluntary adherence to the goodness of the Law is not a bad idea…..but…… God showed me the depth of Hebrews chapter 8 and especially 8-10 “For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: 9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. 10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people”. To make a long story short, The Priesthood has changed, the Tabernacle has Changed, the Sacrifice has changed once and for all, and the Covenant has also changed………It is impossible for New Testament Believers to adhere to the letter of Law of Moses even if we wanted to……but…..as the Scriptures says…..”not according to the covenant “I” made with their fathers…………we… Read more »
November 27, 2016 6:04 pm

Brother Steven if that be the case, that we are no longer under land Israel theocracy…can you please explain to me why the NEW Jerusalem which comes out of heaven in Revelation 21/22 has twelve gates with each of the twelve tribes of Israel written on each gate? Also, why would God name this eternal city the New Jerusalem if He is no longer dealing with the nation and people of Israel? Moreover, if you read Ezekiel 40-48, it depicts a city and a temple that have never been built to date…signifying a future fulfilment so this to me implies that much that is written in the Old Testament still stands in this present day.

Brother Steven
November 27, 2016 8:39 pm

I’m not sure how you could have misconstrued my meaning. I in no wise said or believe that God was done with the Jews, Jerusalem or His Covenant promises to the Natural Branch. I was referring to the Bride of Christ, the Born Again believers under the N.T. Covenant of which Jewish people are also welcomed. I am not a Replacement guy, I loathe that teaching. I’m merely saying that the Covenant that the Natural Branch was under also included Sabbath observance, and the penalty of disobeying it was death. This would mean most Christians all but a hand full would be given the death sentence….or lose Salvation over it. The Scriptures must be rightly divided…..Anna’s later comments to me were over the top and I will address them if James permits it to go through. BTW the New Jerusalem is called that, because it’s not the Old Jerusalem…just some food for thought

November 28, 2016 12:37 am

Brother Steven please accept my apologies for the misunderstanding. I do, however, hold fast to my belief that the Ten Commandments are a set of immutable, eternal laws of God that we are still required to observe in these times. There is an ark of the covenant in the heavenly sanctuary that contains the Ten Commandments. That implies to me that God’s standard is still His commandments on which all men and women will be judged upon Christ’s return.

Brother Steven
November 28, 2016 1:24 am

One last thought…..the standard your speak of which all men and women will be judged upon Christ’s return is the keeping of the 10 Commandments? How about the greatest 2? Love and Neighbor? How about what the N.T. says……..”for the deeds done in the body”-which are way more than observing the 10 Commandments………What about the giving? Holiness? Faithfulness?……..to His whole Word…….not just the 10 C.

November 28, 2016 11:07 am

Loving God with all your heart, soul and mind and loving they neighbor IS A SUMMARY of the Ten Commandments. What good are your deeds before your Creator if you can’t even obey the Summary of the Ten? You can’t be Holy if you disobey.

Brother Steven
November 28, 2016 1:18 am

Let me say that I had already posted all my rebuttals before I read this “apology”….of which I thank you. I too, have no Problem with the 10 Commandments and preached them on my radio show a number of times….I am Pro 10 Commandments. All these arguments though are about compulsion, a point of Law, a Point of sin, a point of death for breaking them……..we are not under such penalties under the N.T……this is the only point in which we disagree. But my heart and your heart is obey God and Cherish His Word. You and I ……or I should say the SDA’s and the Protestants differ in our steadfastness of the Scriptures and how they are to be applied and lived out. Amen…….we are not enemies…….both side just get frustrated with the differences of the other. One side is right, but both of us believe our own side is right and we will not change-so Peace and let God intervene in our midst……Amen

November 27, 2016 8:10 pm

Yes, about the 12 Tribes of Israel Names on the 12 Gates, and there are 12 foundations named for the 12 Apostles. I’ve often thought it was true, and then I heard Perry Stone say that the 24 Elders in the Throne Room of Heaven are the heads of the 12 Tribes of Israel and the 12 Apostles.

November 27, 2016 8:34 pm

Peggy yes I agree with that interpretation of the 24 elders…the 12 patriarchs of the Old Testament (12 sons of Jacob) and the 12 apostles…this makes the most sense to me of other interpretations I’ve come across.

November 27, 2016 5:52 pm

Brother Steven i have got a few hypothetical questions for you after reading your post. Assuming we are no longer bound by the law of the Ten Commandments, does it follow that we are now permitted to worship false gods, commit adultery, commit murder etc because we are now saved by grace? I put it to you that Jesus came to fulfill and not abolish God’s commandments and we are to follow Christ’s example. If the issue of keeping the Sabbath was no longer important, Jesus would have instructed as accordingly. That we are preparing to enter God’s eternal sabbath signifies to me that The Sabbath day is an eternal law and very much applicable to anyone who professes to be a follower of Christ. I re-emphasise what I’ve written in other comments that the subject matter of the fourth commandment should be carefully deciphered because once people grapple with its significance, they will not even question whether or not it still applies in this present day. I must add that I’m of the opinion that many who take issue with whether or not to observe the sabbath do so because deep in their spirit there is an unease…an unrest so to speak, brought about by the fact that many choose to honor God on Sunday. The fact is that the majority of Christendom continues to reserve Sunday for special worship services and so whether deliberately or unintentionally that day has become their sabbath. I have even spoken with many Pentecostals who would not marry on a Sunday as that day is reserved for normal church services which they would not want to disrupt with a wedding ceremony, particularly if they desire to marry in that church but are not friends with the entire congregation.

Brother Steven
November 27, 2016 9:02 pm

In light of New Testament Scriptures which forbid and condemn such things that you have listed……..how could you draw the conclusion that now we can ignore the 10 Commandments and sin as we wish because of Grace…….I never indicated that the 10 Commandments were to be disregarded……..I was talking in terms of OT vs NT……and Sabbath keeping……as if I was against it……I’m not against it……..it’s just not Commanded by God in the N.T……..Penalty for not observing it was death……..What is Grace? A pass card to sin? No………the 10 Commandments are found inside the New Testament and so is the heart of the Law of Moses……I wonder how much time you spend reading the New Testament……..which is “God” inspired and “God” breathed ……but you seem to think of it as if it were an addendum or add on to the Law……..not to be focused on? The letter kills……….the New Testament is God’s Word and it brings life. There is more Commandment keeping and a much higher standard of holiness in the N.T. that ever was in the Old……Selah I’m beginning to think there’s a cluster of Seventh day Adventist infesting these commenters.

November 28, 2016 12:43 am

Brother Steven if you re-read my comment, I was posing hypothetical questions with the intention of emphasising that we are still bound by the Ten Commandments. As I have mentioned previously, I am a seventh day Adventist and I very much adhere to the principle of Sabbath keeping. Not only is it mentioned in the New Testament, it will be the central issue that will distinguish those who receive the seal of God and The Father’s name on their foreheads (the seal of God being God’s Sabbath), and the mark of the beast which is the false/counterfeit sabbath (observance of Sunday, the first day of the week as decreed by the Vatican).

Brother Steven
November 28, 2016 1:07 am

I appreciate your zeal………but your premise is dead wrong, and a sad result of Madam White’s deception. The Seal of God is not dependent upon your observing a day of rest to Honor the God of Creation………but the Seal of God is upon all them who are born again of His Spirit and love not their lives unto the death. Obedience is a part of Sanctification………the SDA org focuses so strongly on Sabbath keeping as if all of one’s Salvation depends on it-it seems you believe the born again experience, the infilling of the Holy Spirit and passing from death unto Life all depend upon one’s observance of a day……a work of the body/mind, instead of being saved by Faith in Messiah’s finished work and His shed BLOOD.

November 28, 2016 11:24 am

Amen amen amen Brother Steven.

November 28, 2016 7:52 am

I believe in the importance of being born again with the baptism of the Holy Spirit as that’s the only way to lead an effective Christian walk. However, you have correctly mentioned in another post that our main point of contention is on whether or not God still requires us to observe the Sabbath. I believe not only is it important, but will be the central issue regarding the acceptance or rejection of the mark of the beast etc. I think we’re not going to reach an agreement on this and that is fine with me. I know you’ve mentioned several times about the Old Testament consequences of breaking the Sabbath which in most cases was death, however we read in the New Testament that we are under a covenant of grace under Jesus. This does not negate the importance of evidencing our love for God and others by keeping His commandments.

November 28, 2016 12:49 am

Brother Steven I have spent extensive time studying the New Testament. What true follower of Jesus Christ can honestly say they have not or do not read the New Testament? I have spent many years deeply studying each New Testament book, with a special interest in prophecy and the book of Revelation. I do not know how much you know about seventh day Adventists, but I will be glad to inform you that we are some of the most devout and committed biblical scholars. My goal is to search the scriptures and to get a proper understanding of scripture as God would have us understand His word. Brother Steven, God is getting ready to send His two witnesses Elijah and Moses who will no doubt inform the whole world exactly what the mark of the beast and seal of God is. I predict that they will lead people back to the Ten Commandments and the importance of Sabbath keeping as it pertains to honouring God as The Creator of the heavens and earth and everything in them.

November 27, 2016 5:22 pm

WHAT??? The Priesthood has changed, the Tabernacle has Changed, the Sacrifice has changed once and for all, and the Covenant has also changed………It is impossible for New Testament Believers to adhere to the letter of Law of Moses even if we wanted to……but…..as the Scriptures says…..”not according to the covenant “I” made with their fathers…………we are not under a Land-Israel-theocracy of the Old Covenant…

You are kidding right? Does God change? There is no such thing as New Testament believers only. Original Word of God was written as ONE HOLY BOOK. NT always refers to OT. Man changed it into 2 books and thus put confusion into the church. Jesus followed the law in NT so you say we don’t have to yet He did? By the way, Moses law is not law; they were ORDINANCES. BIG DIFFERENCE.
The Ten Commandments are inside the Ark of the Covenant and if they were abolished then why did Jesus bother dying for you? He didn’t need to if He was coming to take the Holy Law away. If Jesus followed the Law, we are to walk as He did.

God’s laws are eternal and non negotiable.

Brother Steven
November 27, 2016 8:52 pm

The Old Covenant that God made with the Children of Israel or the Natural branch……..has nothing to do with your statement “Does God Change” God does not change in His person or character, but He did bring a different dispensation to the Gentiles, a different manner of how He deals with mankind…..There was a division in the Scriptures, The Jews do not keep the N.T. nor have they ever. Once the Bride of Christ is removed from the earth, God will once again deal with the Natural Branch and fulfill all His Promises which are still un-fulfilled in the O.T passages……..The Jewish people forsook God and God stated in the O.T. that He forsook them. He also Stated-not me- that He was the one who made a New Covenant with the house of Israel……He changed the terms of the Covenant….I never said the 10 Commandments were abolished, they are easily found in the N.T. ….You said “then why did Jesus bother dying for you?”…….Jesus “bothered” to die for us……….for Salvation’s sake, His Brides sake, not because of our ability or lack thereof to Keep the Law. There is a long list of N.T. Scriptures that will help you understand that we cannot and should not keep the Law of Moses. Circumcision was changed……the O.T. Priesthood no longer exists, nor do the sacrifices animals……..”We” are now the Tabernacle of God……not the Ark or the Tent………Your arguments are poorly stated and you have a long way to go in rightly dividing the Scriptures I’m sorry to say…….How anyone could thumbs up you on your statement really shows a lack of Biblical understanding.

Savage
Savage
March 23, 2017 11:21 pm

Mt 23:1-3 Jesus says to His disciples and to the crowd, “The scribes and Pharisees sit in the seat of Moses, therefore DO and OBSERVE EVERYTHING THEY SAY” – He continues by telling them ‘just don’t do what they do because they’re hypocrites’ – and it seems to me that people focus on the scribes being hypocrites rather than the fact that Jesus unequivocally commanded EVERYONE to follow Moses. After all, Jesus was the One who gave Torah to Moses! And you know He does not change. “Heaven and earth will pass away, but MY WORD will last forever.”. When Jesus was visiting with Moses and Elijah during the Transfiguration, Peter offered to build 3 tabernacles, because these three were hanging out like they were old friends – because they were! Moses knew Jesus from Mt Sinai! Jesus explicitly stated He did not come to abolish Torah. So if you think your reading elsewhere in the NT that it has been, you’d better re-examine your interpretation, because it’s wrong.

November 27, 2016 11:52 pm
So you say we are not under the law? Am I correct in reading you that this is what you follow? if this is what you are saying that we are no longer under the law then you are contradicting yourself in your reply to me because you say also that the 10 Commandments were not abolished. So you see, the 10 Commandments are the Law of God. They are our moral compass to live by. You cannot say you are not under the law unless you are totally sinless? Are you? Sin is transgression of the law is it not? So if you say the 10 Commandments were not abolished as you stated above, then why are you against following them? Don’t tell me you believe you need to follow the 10 Commandments yet you are no longer under the law. That makes no sense. People that say they are no longer under the law have already then transgressed the law because to say you are not under the law is stating you are perfect/sinless and none of us are. We are all sinners and still under the law. Those that believe in the we are no longer under the law are truly the ones still in bondage! Freedom and liberty comes when we walk in obedience to God’s laws. Jesus was the most law abiding, legalistic person that ever walked the face of this earth & aren’t we supposed to walk as He walked? The only change in the New Covenant was that Jesus became the “sacrificial lamb” who died for us so this is why we no longer have the curse of sin & death but could have everlasting life and we do not have to sacrifice animals because He was the sacrificial Lamb. The ORDINANCES of… Read more »
Richard
Richard
December 5, 2016 8:52 pm

You state that the only change in the New Testament was that Jesus was the sacrificial lamb, and that He was the most law abiding and legalistic person that ever lived, BUT you have missed a critical element. Jesus lived by the power of the Holy Spirit, and expects us to as well. Read more thoroughly what Brother Steven said in it’s entirely and focus on the Holy Spirit, and you might just figure it out. I won’t try to convince you that you are wrong, as Bro Steven did an excellent job, but you are going to have to ‘want’ to understand. So I leave you with only ‘focus on what the Holy Spirit brings us and how he empowers us’.

December 5, 2016 9:02 pm

Jesus is God/he and God are one. Here is something for you to read. He crushed the law of sin and death but didn’t not void out the law or say it no longer has to be followed. I will leave you with this.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
December 6, 2016 12:17 am

Wonderful Anna! Wonderful Natalie! Appreciated!!

November 28, 2016 12:58 am

Anna we’ve written more than enough information for anyone who’s willing to take the time to read and gain s good understanding of the importance of the Sabbath. I now see why God is sending Elijah and Moses soon. People would more readily listen to the prophets than their fellow man even when the truth is as clear as the brightest sky. Everyone will have to listen to God’s two witnesses who will no doubt shed light on these fundamental truths. I feel as though I have done my part in getting the truth out and my prayer is that many will open their hearts and minds to absorb the truth that will one day make the difference between eternal life or eternal separation from God. The dangerous aspect of all this is that the enemy wants people to remain blinded and to continue worshipping God on a counterfeit sabbath so that when Sunday law is decreed and enforced, many will have no problem with it because it’s what they’ve observed for years.

Brother Steven
November 28, 2016 2:33 am

I’m SORRY to say that Salvation is not contingent upon Sabbath keeping……..You have drank too much of Ms. White’s Kool-Aid

November 28, 2016 8:03 am
So what commandments is the book of Revelation referring to Brother Steven where it is written that the beast (remember it’s the same beast being controlled by an impure woman/ church dressed in purple and scarlet). That woman of Revelation 17 is the Catholic Church, a critical truth of which many are in agreement, including many professing Catholics. The question then becomes…why would the Catholic Church wage a campaign of war against fellow believers if they (The RC church) are truly following God’s ways? Revelation makes a very clear distinction between those that keep the commandments of God and those that accept the mark of the beast. Again, I ask you Brother Steven, what do you suppose the mark of the Catholic Church is? In what way is that church different that disqualifies it from the class of people that God considers as His true commandment keepers and those that have the testimony of Jesus? These are necessary questions one must answer Brother Steven. You claim that you do not believe it is important to keep Sabbath yet when I study Revelation I read that people will die for refusing to accept the mark of the beast…again this beast is a woman that sits on many nations, tribes and peoples that causes all, both great and small, rich and poor to accept her mark. What does this woman, who is adorned in precious stones, dressed in purple and scarlet holding a golden cup filled with abominations, who causes the whole world to drink of the wine of her fornication etc? Why does God pronounce such a strong judgment against this woman/church? There is no denying the fact that the woman is the one controlling the beast, therefore the mark of the beast is actually the mark of the woman. She… Read more »
November 28, 2016 10:59 am

sorry but do not follow Ellen G. White and never have. I was led to Sabbath by the Rabbi Yeshua Himself so if you have an issue with the Savior, take it up with him.

November 28, 2016 10:58 am

I totally agree & funny that you wrote that because after I answered brother steven last night I said enough is enough. The 2 witnesses will spew fire on them when they try to attack them as they tell them the truth until God says enough time is given and then allows the 2 witnesses to be killed. And then those that sill rejoice over it, boy oh boy, their sentence is sealed and it won’t be heaven.

Hopefully it reached a couple of souls & they pay attention. That is my prayer.
Thanks for your help on this subject.

November 27, 2016 5:59 pm

Anna you know what I’ve got to say about your post and about this Sabbath issue. It is VERY close to my heart and I get particularly passionate about it because it is so clear to me how the enemy has managed to diminish the importance of the Sabbath in the minds of many believers, knowing full well that it is a central issue in God’s eyes. It’s the only commandment that specifically turns out focus on the Sovereigntu of God as The Lord of ALL creation. Perhaps people who are confused about this issue would do well to spend some time meditating on the actual content fourth commandment and its implications and then pray to God to reveal to them whether or not it still applies in our time. All Christians need to understand just how significant this topic is because many will accept the mark of the beast out of sheer lack of understanding as to what the mark is actually referring to. Not to mention many others will lose their lives particularly because they are Sabbath keepers! It is too crucial an issue to simply be written off as abolished by Jesus’ first coming.

November 28, 2016 12:05 am

AMEN sister. Satan wants to be God and the 4th commandment is the ONLY commandment that POINTS TO GOD AS CREATOR. So what did satan do? He had his agents change it to follow Sun–day and transfer worship to himself.
I give my allegiance to living in obedience and each has their own choice to make which they will follow.
i just pray they choose wisely because it is a huge issue with God. He is the Creator and expects His 7th day to be honored.
Actually Sunday keepers will be so hateful to Sabbath keepers that they will literally turn them in to their deaths.
But big mistake doing that for God will judge any man/woman that puts another one to death. It’s called murder even if you didn’t lay your own hands on them.

Satan has caused this division purposely. When God said he will separate the sheep from the goats, this is it. The line in the sand.

Don’t hate the Sabbath keepers and if you truly do not quite understand it, then go to some alone time with God and seek him only. Do not ask your Sunday preacher man for he is there to make sure you don’t follow God. Most were never even anointed by God and work for the enemy. Heck, if we have over 60% of Pastors/preachers now in hardcore porn are you really going to listen to what they have to say about it? and I bet that number is much higher because only 60% came forth and admitted to it but how many won’t admit to it yet do it?

November 28, 2016 1:05 am

Anna absolutely. I’ve read of how z3 is now “infested with a cluster of seventh day Adventists” as if that’s s bad thing lol! I’m already sensing a lot of this hatred and I can’t understand why. We are to walk in love with our fellow brothers and sisters and part of that love walk includes pointing our brothers and sisters who are in error to truth. Many get defensive about this issue and even that speaks to me of its significance in these last days. The line is indeed being drawn. There is a sifting and separation taking place. God knows our hearts and He knows those who are truly seeking after His truth. If I were presented with an irrefutable truth and evidence pertaining to God’s word and I discovered that what I thought was right is actually not right, I would quickly get in line and relent to God for my error.

November 28, 2016 11:05 am

AMEN and I used to follow Sun-day (Ba’al) day myself for years until Yeshua opened my eyes to the truth of it. If He honored it, that is all I needed to know.
I don’t understand how people say they love Yeshua yet will not what He says? That is not loving your Savior. There is even a Scripture where Yeshua has said that to them.

November 28, 2016 11:14 am

oops, meant to write Yet will not do what He says?

November 28, 2016 1:05 am

repent* not relent

SusieQ
SusieQ
December 8, 2016 9:27 pm

I agree, Brother. And after a bit of suffering, consequences, and repentance…am headed down the right path. You can’t go wrong by studying His Word and beginning to follow it.

Rommel
Rommel
December 2, 2016 7:20 am

Hi Matthew. Here in the Philippines many have been instructed by the Lord to go “Daniel” in their food discipline. Many have also been told to acquire land and learn farming. There are also others that obey certain laws from the OT. I was curious about this and through much asking and seeking see that each persons requirements are different. Best to seek the Lord as to what is the requirement for what he wants for you and what kind of training the Lord wants you to do. God bless bro.

Mark McGuinnes
Mark McGuinnes
November 27, 2016 3:19 pm

Galatians 3

Savage
Savage
March 22, 2017 2:37 pm

Obedience precedes understanding.

joyce
joyce
November 27, 2016 12:12 pm

endtimes-bibleprophesy.com. The Bible Sabbath is holy. Sunday is from Pagan Rome. God set this day apart for us to rest and remember him as the Creator. Soon there will be Sunday enforcement laws passed. Those who don’t go along with Sunday will be persecuted and killed for their faith.

Christina c
Christina c
November 27, 2016 6:16 pm
So as a believer in the Word best I can, and as one who grew up in a mainstream church, I left for 9 years to find the God I heard of my whole life. And in “unlearning” – as the Spirit said I would need to do – I unlearned reading my bible, worship, prayer and what it means to be a part of The Body – The Body of Christ. Through a couple years of pondering Rabbi Sha’uls road to Damascus my heart changed from going to church, to being a part of The Body of Christ. I submitted but told God I don’t want to go back to what I knew – church. And hence, I am in a messianic congregation and keep Shabbat. And let me testify to the benefit of keeping that command. As God rested -His resting is an eternal dimension and if you enter into Shabbat expecting, submitting, open you will sense the eternal rest in the Spirit. It took my a few weeks of spiritual adjustment in that every distraction from hell to thwart and irritate this came. I had to literally rearrange my time to welcome Shabbat. I fought against the distractions, grit my teeth in resistance and SHABBAT’ed! Not only this eternal perspective is becoming aware, but I found I have more time in my weekend. Somehow, someway, keeping the command to Shabbat extends time – ah ha, the eternal! Do I stop cooking? No. Do I shower? Yes. Do I still tend to my family? Yes. Shabbat isn’t sitting in a chair, staring at wall, doing nothing but breathing and blinking. It sets the mood, if you will for my entire week. I start the work week much more rested. I pray more rested. I attend synagogue more rested,… Read more »
November 27, 2016 7:38 pm

I think a basic rule for honoring the Sabbath would be no buying and no selling. By the way, Christina, if you’re a Messianic Jew, it’s GREAT to “meet you.” My Pastor received a mandate from the Lord to teach the Word through Hebraic eyes, and it’s WONDERFUL!! Also received was a mandate to host a tour of Israel every two years if not more. They just returned from Israel the day before Thanksgiving. Internationally known worship leader Paul Wilbur accompanied them.

We do have Messianic Jews that attend our Shabbat Services.

Christina c
Christina c
November 27, 2016 8:37 pm

I am not by blood that I know of a messianic Jew. However one last thought on Shabbat. God did it. Jesus did it. Why is church sooooo afraid of it?

Christina c
Christina c
November 27, 2016 8:44 pm

Even though Shabbat has symbolism of what’s to come let me tell you there is still Life in it because the Spirit testifies of Christ! The church will take communion, symbolic, but has Life, but so afraid to be under the LAW that a simple command to REST/Shabbat is treated as a bondage. Same with feasts. The feasts expose you – to Christ. The Life in the feasts speak of Christ. The Spirit speaks of Christ. Are they symbolic? Yes. But in the Spirit they come ALIVE!! It’s as if you are partaking of Christ Himself. Who would not want that?

November 28, 2016 12:32 am

THAT is the question I ask myself all the time Christina. I’m not sure why people find it so hard to observe the Sabbath when they just as easily observe Sunday. If we are truly followers of Christ, we really should follow His example because we do not know better than God. God bless you sister!

Christina c
Christina c
November 28, 2016 12:55 pm

In getting email notifications from the Shabbat discussion, let me say this. There is one way to be removed from grace – as Paul states in Galatians- to live under the Law. What is it to live under the Law? The Law is ones righteousness – and not righteousness of Christ – grace. It’s been an interesting observation how Law divides the Body. There are only 2 laws – summarized, Love God with ALL that is in you, and your neighbor as yourself. If we can eek out even a smidgen of those, as Paul says, we do well. And within Love, all the other commandments flow FREEEELY! Then oddly enough the word “commandment” is diffused and it’s just about loving God and neighbor. As one who was in mainstream church or Sunday church, I know the rebuttals and arguments of “to Shabbat or not Shabbat ” I do not Shabbat because I HAVE TO but because I WANT TO (love). Shabbat or not Shabbat doesn’t save anyone. In fact going to church, reading bible, ect doesn’t save anyone. Last I read ITS ONLY THE BLOOD OF JESUS that saves me. There is life in Shabbat but only if it’s from love. There is life in feasts. There is life in communion. There is life! But not if it’s from the letter of law that based Salvation on those things or because one MUST!

Brother Steven
November 28, 2016 2:00 pm

Well said……….I wish others would take the time to meditate and consider what you’ve written………..thank you so much…….Well Said

Brother Steven
November 28, 2016 2:39 am

I don’t know many Born again Christians who would ever deny that Saturday is Shabbat. Some have been miss taught that Sunday was Transliterated into the Sabbath, but honestly, no serious Bible student and Lead of the Spirit person would ever deny that Saturday is the Sabbath. The Point the Protestants are making is that our Salvation is not dependent upon observing it,……..nor does the N.T. teach that it is commanded of us to follow at the risk of our own peril or loss of salvation………….but no one believes that Saturday is anything other than the Sabbath: it is! …….None of us are denying this fact…..it’s just your SDA doctrine concerning it is what we find woefully faulty.

November 27, 2016 5:41 pm

Amen and amen Joyce! I would shout these truths from the rooftops if I could because so many do not understand the true significance of why we are to honor God and keep His Sabbath day holy. This will be the central issue in these last days/tribulation period for which many will lose their lives at the hands of the Vatican beast system. God bless you Joyce!

November 26, 2016 11:41 pm

I can send you stuff if you want to read it but it is too long to put on this site. If you send me your email I will be happy to send to you and it’s a great study. It was what the Holy Spirit had led me to and I follow both, the Sabbath and dietary laws. I am also much healthier now because of it.
So up to you but it is a bit lengthy so just cannot post on here.

Matthew Ford
Matthew Ford
November 27, 2016 4:34 am

Ford30066@gmail.com

Thanks. Shalom.

Top Gun
December 1, 2016 1:10 am

“I can see this collapse coming in the not too far off future actually. Things will happen in succession and what I mean is just when you think you saw one thing, another will happen and it will continue this way.”

Remember how the Simpsons episode that predicted Trump 16 years ago? They had “bankruptcy” or in other words “economic collapse” in that scene as well.

This prophesy was meant to be. The powers of darkness had indicated their plan all along in this episode. However God true to His word has warned us in advance, it’s up to people to take heed to the warning.

December 1, 2016 3:17 pm

Yes sir, so will they nuke a city next and then take the dollar down or will more mountain areas be burned first, then dollar collapse and then nuke a city? Whichever order will bring the most devastation the fastest they are all for.
Yes God is awesome for He shows us a lot if we just pay attention.

Savage
Savage
March 22, 2017 2:36 pm

“obedience to all commandments, for if we do, God offers protection”. Does that include commandments he wrote through the prophet Jeremiah, and the apostle John, to flee Babylon, to come out of the midst of her? I think so.
What I find curious, is that post-inaugural revelation is along the lines of sheltering iin God’s presence in preparation for the coming harvest, almost as if the consequences of aborting 70 million babies, hollowing out our debts, and legitimizing sodomy, have been reduced. I think it will be the fall of Babylon (USA) and everyone therein who did not heed God’s command to flee, that will catalyze the great harvest among the remaining 97% of the world’s population. Jesus commissioned us to do this very thing for this very reason.

Casey Toda
Casey
November 27, 2016 6:47 am
What really has my attention is that God sent me to review his website and YouTube prophecies about just after James released the leopard words. It jogged my memory of a previous prophecy from John I had heard several years back because he had mentioned seeing a leopard in the clouds. God lead to one of his articles on his site where he talks about how God sent rabbis to the Jews prior to the holocaust to warn them to leave but they were blinded by the normalcy bias. I felt God say we are facing that same delusion. A friend of mine’s husband fell down last week out of the blue which she thought was very strange and as I was praying for him and I heard The Lord say “sudden collapse” and that his falling down was a prophetic sign. About a week or two ago, I was driving and a car passed me by and part of the license was “rev668”. I knew when I saw it, it was “Revelation 6:6-8”. When I later looked at that portion of scripture, it was about the black rider with the scales and a days work for a loaf of bread, which signifies an economic collapse. This past week, I went to pick up japanese food at a local japanese restraunt and inside they were playing 80’s music. I thought it strange because I have never heard this kin of music played there. There was a familiar tune playing and the Holy Spirit prompted me to look up the lyrics. I did and it was so shocking and confirming. The song was called “drive” by the cars. Lastly, one of my code words for danger with God is “pineapple” that same night my mom had asked me to buy some… Read more »
Avidan
November 26, 2016 9:42 pm

Remember all,
it is a sign, it might not happen immediately,
after this sign.
But it is surely coming.
Also there is plague/ a Pandemic and famine
coming. (I do not know which will come first)
They are coming!!.
let us walking in Righteousness in the Highway of Holiness.
We should take off the garment of unrighteousness the care of the world.
and be purified in King Yeshua/ Jesus.

Rachel Baxter
November 26, 2016 11:06 pm

Just yesterday in another avenue I came across John Johnston! Then this evening I read this here. I like when the Lord does that!

I feel like the Lord reminded me of the word He gave me last November 2015 about the order of events:

“There will be three major events that are to come in short succession. The first will be a calamity of the governments. Many kings and rulers will fall. They will face opposition from each other and from their own people. The next calamity will be of nature. The earth will toss and turn to and fro. Mountains will crumble and the water will flow in unnatural ways. There will be too many bodies to dispose of properly so that they will rot where they fall. The third calamity will be of economics. Money will fail. This is the time for every child to step into all that I have for them.”

(Here is the full word: https://z3news.com/w/delay/)

I believe we have seen the fulfillment, at least in part, of the many governments in turmoil from our own country to Brazil, Venezuela, Turkey, Spain, Britain, etc. Now, I expect we will see a major earthquake or bombing/explosion that causes the earth to shake resulting in mass casualties. Then, we will see the total failure of our economic system. This may take years to fully play out, but I am feeling such heaviness in my spirit at times that I know time is drawing to a closing on these things.

Hope
November 27, 2016 2:27 pm

Warrior Princess who is a friend of mine, also heard similar A similar Message yesterday from the Lord.

“11/26/16 – My Journal

I love you My child. You are hearing My voice. I laid down My life so that you might live! I paid the price for the entire world so that all would be saved, but very few have accepted My free gift of salvation. Like a spotless lamb I was led to the slaughter, and I would go through it all again for any one of you. Know this – I have good things in store for each of you both here on Earth and in Heaven! Soon you will laugh, dance and rejoice when you see these things come to pass. It seems like a long wait I know, but the next step is upon you! You will see a rise in both the number and intensity of earthquakes, and the USA will be crippled. Fear not for I am with you! I will be with those who are in the impact zones. Even now the plates are shifting and the pressure is building and will soon be released. But you My Love and your friends will be transformed as you step into your next set of assignments. Be My willing servants and go where I send you. Never take your eyes off of Me for soon you will see Me face to face!”

Saeng Fisher
Saeng Fisher
November 27, 2016 7:48 pm

I’m interested in your words: ” first will be a calamity of the governments. Many kings and rulers will fall. They will face opposition from each other and from their own people.” The king of Thailand died on Oct 13th. This news received some comment in Western news outlets, but it is meteoric in Thailand. The whole country is locked into a year of mandatory mourning and wearing black, the ruling junta is running scared because many have not bought their ultra royalist propaganda, and the crown prince who has lived in luxury and secrecy in Germany most of his life has not accepted the crown yet. Opposition to him within the palace/govt and from the people is indeed the order of the day, although to what extent no one can say because no one can talk about it due to strict laws regarding speech against the monarchy. Thailand’s stability (or lack thereof) effects gospel outreach into many of it’s neighboring countries. We all watch with heaviness indeed. And what of Venezuela? I hear next to nothing in the MSM, yet I believe the economic situation is dire there.

Saeng Fisher
Saeng Fisher
December 1, 2016 9:44 pm

Just to clarify- I am neither for nor against any political party in Thailand, and make no comment about the man recently named King of that land. But as someone who works in the region and travels through Thailand I see great calamity boiling under the surface which rarely makes printed news.

Casey Toda
Casey
November 27, 2016 6:50 am

That happened to me too!!! Wow!! God is amplifying the warning and to pay special attention to this.

Sherry
Sherry
November 28, 2016 10:59 am
I may be attacked for what I am about to say but here it goes. Enough on the comments about the Sabbath. 1. In the church I go to, it is hard enought to get people to come to church whether it would be a Saturday or a Sunday service. 2. When they do get to church our sermons are mainly, “Saved by Grace” sermons. The pastor does not talk about God’s judgment on us or the need for repentance very often. He does not preach much on Revelation, Satan, or Hell. Many are playing church and do not realize the hour we are in. I am so concerned for the lukewarmness and the lack of knowledge in this area. I look to Z3news for encouragement, incite and confirmation so I can keep growing in the Holy Spirit which helps me in the fight to wake people up. I have found many resources from so many here on Z3news and I appreciate it very much. I think in this hour, what is most important is to get the pastors to realize we are in the final hours and have sermons that will get everyone right with God. I also think it is so important to have people quit playing church and realize that Happy Days are not here again and we need to repent. We are in the last hours and so many souls will be lost. Bette Stevens’ books were an eye opener for me. I also listen to the powerful sermons of Pastor Faircloth. So right now the discussion on the Sabbath is not the big issue where I live. Getting people to open their eyes and their ears to see and to hear what time it is and to quit playing church and being lukewarm is the… Read more »
November 28, 2016 11:11 am

Sherry, I fully agree with your comments about the main thing is to get ready for what is coming, and I also listen to Pastor Faircloth’s sermons–just did last night. But when a number of people on this site suggest that you are not “sealed” or saved if you don’t worship on Saturday—time to speak up. I was almost exclusively quoting scripture. If that’s a problem…so be it. Pastor Faircloth preaches on Sunday, I believe. If someone says I’m not saved—after 43 years—not something I want to hear. If that bothers you…I believe in love, peace and joy. But as you have noticed, Pastor Faircloth gets riled up when preachers don’t preach the truth, because he wants everyone prepared for what is coming.

Brother Steven
November 28, 2016 6:26 pm

“But when a number of people on this site suggest that you are not “sealed” or saved if you don’t worship on Saturday—time to speak up”. THAT’S ALL I WAS TRYING TO DO……..THANKS A MILL SIR JESSE

November 28, 2016 8:40 pm

Thanks Brother and peace to everyone. I am sorry I got carried away and defensive. I apologize to anyone and everyone I hurt or offended, jus trying to “defend my faith”. lol. Peace and love to all!

November 28, 2016 9:05 pm

Jesse and Brother Steven,
I sincerely don’t believe that either of you were “out of bounds.”
I think you were both very gracious and sensible in your comments.
Perhaps all of this happened (again) for a reason. (This discussion happened before on other posts).
Hopefully, this whole thing can be dropped and everyone just continue to press ahead with the Holy Spirit in these critical days. Blessings!

November 28, 2016 10:00 pm

Amen, Peggy!

November 29, 2016 4:58 pm

True. Whatever happened to the the decision of the Jerusalem council to the Gentiles and the book of Romans? ‘Nuff said.

November 28, 2016 6:56 pm

Jesse,
I agree that 7th Day Worship is not a Salvation issue.
Yes, Pastor Benjamin Faircloth as well as Pastor Charles Lawson, and probably the majority of ministers preach on Sunday.

I definitely think that there’s a BLESSING involved in honoring the 7th day.
That doesn’t mean that we’ll lose our Salvation over not adhering to it.
If the truth be told, each of us fall short and probably break one or more commandments in subtle ways (such as in the thought life) every day. Our mind, will, and emotions are not saved. Our Spirit is. We must “work out” our Salvation in these other realms. That is most likely a lifetime work. So if God reveals to us personally that we haven’t worshiped on the 7th day, and we feel led, we can repent from the bottom of our hearts and ask His guidance personally on what to do about that. I don’t think it’s something that anyone else can dictate to us.

November 28, 2016 8:37 pm

Ok Peggy, thank you. Peace, my sister. GOD bless!

Sherry
Sherry
November 28, 2016 1:34 pm

When I listen to Pastor Faircloth, I catch myself saying Amen and Hallelujah out loud. He does have a little humor in his sermons also. LOL! He has notes but at least he doesn’t stand there and read them. I can listen to him for his hour or more but my own pastor that is a different story. Just staying focused on his sermon is all I can do sometimes. I feel the Power of the Holy Spirit working in Pastor Faircloth’s message but sadly this is not what I am getting in my own church. We have over 400 members in our church but if we get 100-125 to church on any given Sunday that is a good number. I just want to have the Power of the Holy Spirit moving in my church and that is not happening. All I can say is God Bless pastors like Benjamin Faircloth. He preaches the truth!

Chloe
Chloe
November 28, 2016 2:44 pm

So relieved to hear I was not the only person cracking up from time to time while listening to pastor Faircloth’s sermon yesterday LOL. Jokes aside, his sermons have been such a tremendous blessing to me as well.
Blessings to you, Sherry.

Stella
Stella
November 28, 2016 7:12 pm

Me too Chloe. I can’t wait for his messages every Sunday even though I may have just come back from our own…..nothing happening there, so sad!

November 29, 2016 5:00 pm

🙂

November 29, 2016 4:59 pm

Yes. We live far far away, and he has become our pastor.

November 28, 2016 1:58 pm

Amen, for sure.

November 28, 2016 7:28 pm

Sherry,
If you scroll down just a little bit, I supplied a link to a Pastor that should keep your attention, especially if you’re interested in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. I also added another Pastor’s name. His sermons are easily accessed on the internet……many Sermons and VERY informative and pertinent to the times!

November 28, 2016 7:01 pm

Here’s a Pastor that does some great teaching and should keep your attention for 1 hour:

Also, try Pastor Charles Lawson in Tennessee……3 Sunday messages and 1 Wednesday messages. Sermons are archived.

kathy P
November 28, 2016 5:42 pm

Sherry,
This is the second go-round on the issue of the Sabbath. It seems to have taken over this site! It seems like this debate is under several of the topics, too. Obviously, those that are debating the issue feel very passionate about it. Personally, I would like to see it moved to one of their blog sites to free this one up for comments relevant to the topic of the article. But, since this is James’ site, he can do with it what he wants. Just a thought. 🙂

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
November 27, 2016 5:56 pm
This was posted on Facebook by Johnathon Thelben and ‘liked’ by Mena Lee Grebin. Just to let you know kinda where it comes from. I do not know him or Bill but his dream sure strikes me as from the Lord. He is using the Bald Eagle so much to represent America and speak to you all. And this is the main thing: Whatever is coming, is coming soon as the warning dreams, prophetic words etc are intensifying. I still wonder in amazement that anyone could be talking about peace and safety. This will only be found IN HIM. Sheltering under His Wings. By Bill: LAST NIGHT 11/25/16 AT ABOUT 1 A.M. I BELIEVE THE LORD SENT THIS DREAM. I WAS OUT DOORS, STANDING NEXT TO AN SUV I USED TO OWN. I NOTICED A SHADOW PASS OVER ME AND LOOKED UP. COMING TOWARDS ME WAS A LARGE BLACK BIRD. IT LOOKED SOMETHING LIKE A CONDOR AND THE THING WAS HUGE, SO NATURALLY I JUMPED INTO THE SUV FOR PROTECTION. ONCE INSIDE THE SUV I SAW THE BIRD CRASH DOWN ONTO THE ROOF, THROUGH THE SUN ROOF IN THE SUV. CLUTCHED IN IT’S TALLONS WAS A BALD EAGLE. IT STRUGGLED TO FREE IT’S SELF BUT IT WAS HOPELESS. THE ENTIRE BODY OF THE EAGLE WAS ENCASED IN THE TALLONS OF THE BLACK BIRD. I COULD SEE THE BLACK BIRDS FEET SQUEEZING THE EAGLE AS IT BEGAN TO PECK AT THE EAGLE’S HEAD WITH TREMENDOUS FORCE. IT WAS SO STRONG THAT THE GLASS IN THE SUN ROOF BEGAN TO CRACK. FEARING THAT I WOULD BE TRAPPED IN THE CAR WITH THIS TERRIBLE BLACK BIRD, IF THE SUN ROOF GAVE WAY, I JUMPED OUT. NO SOONER HAD I CLEARED THE DOOR THEN THE GLASS DID BREAK AND BOTH BIRDS DROPPED DOWN INTO… Read more »
November 27, 2016 7:30 pm

Alison,
Thank-you for sharing. That was really sobering.

November 29, 2016 10:48 am

Hello everyone I would just like to sincerely apologise for my comments and involvement in the Sabbath arguments on this post. It all started with a gentleman who kindly posed a question of whether he is required to observe the Sabbath. I did not quite anticipate that it would end up into such a negative debate filled with harsh words and negativity. I feel very strongly about the issue but that does not justify offending others in the process. I want to especially apologise to James Bailey who founded this amazing website which I joined because of my love for biblical prophecy. I have been greatly inspired and blessed by many people’s posts and comments and I do not want to be the source of discord and contention amongst God’s people. I love and respect all people regardless of our differing views and I will think more carefully with what and how I choose to comment on. May our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ bless and protect you all because we are about to enter the most trying and turbulent times of this earth’s history. Let us rejoice however because we know that God is about to usher us into the gift of our salvation and that is eternal life free from all the suffering and wickedness of this world. Even so, come Lord Jesus!

November 27, 2016 5:15 pm

Sunday, November 27, 2016 Prophetic word and Message by
PASTOR BENJAMIN FAIRCLOTH.

November 27, 2016 5:32 pm

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth noted toward the end of the above video that America will be going into captivity. Here is an inspiring 2 hour and 26 minute video that is based on the true story of CORRIE TEN BOOM in Holland at the time of the Nazi’s……not too graphic; many good spiritual lessons here.

Ben
Ben
November 28, 2016 7:34 pm

Italian banking system is approaching collapse. There is a referendum in Italy this coming weekend. If the incumbent PM of Italy Matteo Renzi loses he will quit, and the system risks collapse.

Its very possible the next economic crisis starts in the eurozone first then reaches the rest of the world including the U.S. and Canada. I’m sure most on here have heard of Deutsche Bank in Germany by now.

By the way, I’m Canadian and I’m not too familiar with any specific prophecies for Canada. There seems to be a lot for America and I just assume we’re basically in the same boat as the U.S. mainly because of geography and economic inter connectivity and more importantly, Canada has the same spiritual pattern of the U.S., and in many ways an even more liberalized version of the states.

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
November 27, 2016 9:55 am

Thank you James —–Z3 is my news source !
On you tube , there is an interesting explanation of ” The Economist ”
cover–2016–that through much inspection they or he ,comes up with the
date of Dec 3rd as the date for the up coming crash .
Went back to find it for z3 and did not see that video–had an apple moving
left to right over the date and the sun on cover had 12 hands , like a clock—
pointing to 3 –the suns eyes were looking towards the 3 .
May have been ” Before It’s News” ? God bless to all !

mem
mem
November 27, 2016 11:20 am

12/3 is also telegraphed in IPGII as the “second 9/11” along with some specifics about it being 2016.

November 28, 2016 12:26 am

What’s IPGII?

Eliana
Eliana
November 28, 2016 5:28 pm

IPGII is “I Pet Goat II”

November 28, 2016 5:58 pm

????

TomP
TomP
November 28, 2016 7:51 pm
November 29, 2016 7:29 am

Oh. My. Gosh. CREEPY! Who made this thing?

TomP
TomP
November 29, 2016 7:56 am

The movie is credited to a man named, Lefebvre in Montreal, Quebec. His company, (studio) is called Heliofant. Took him 6 years to complete it and he released the film in 2012.