“Within the next few days a series of events will draw this nation into war.”

My son, within the next few days a series of events will draw this nation into war. There will be much diplomacy behind closed doors, but the end result will be war. Many people will be set free, and great rejoicing will take place as I have answered My people’s prayers.

This nation Babylon will relish in the victory, and My people who are deceived now will sink even lower by elevating a man to a god.

My son, watch the North, for out of the North will come My vengeance on this backslidden, sinful nation. My fire will purge this land in two forms. My Sword of Fire will destroy all that has come against Me. My Holy Spirit of Fire will draw all men unto Me for repentance.

My Remnant who are strong in My Word will lead the lost and fragile to Me. My Body will send the ones with the truth, and a mighty revival will sweep the land. Then I will gather My people to Me.

There will be much bloodshed and many things that will put fear into the hearts of men. My people, My Remnant, do not fear but stand strong in great faith knowing the Almighty God of Heaven is on your side. No matter what you see in the natural world, know that greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world. Do not fear man, for I will set a stronghold around My people. My true Remnant will walk in such faith that nothing of this world or in this world will harm them. Seek Me, My Body, with all your heart. Detach yourself from this world and spend more time with Me. Open My Word, for it is the bread of life and will fill you continually.

My son, be ready, for what is about to happen will happen so quickly, no one will even know it has happened until it is over. Prepare, prepare, prepare, for you will have to feed those who do not walk in great faith.

Did I not say when I called My last general home that the end will come quickly? My servant Billy was a mighty warrior on Earth, but mightier at home with Me. The seeds he planted are still producing much fruit. Amen.

Messiah Jesus

Scripture Reference:

5 And when Jesus entered Capernaum, a centurion came to Him, imploring Him,
6 and saying, “Lord, my servant is lying paralyzed at home, fearfully tormented.”
7 Jesus said to him, “I will come and heal him.”
8 But the centurion said, “Lord, I am not worthy for You to come under my roof, but just say the word, and my servant will be healed.
9 For I also am a man under authority, with soldiers under me; and I say to this one, ‘Go!’ and he goes, and to another, ‘Come!’ and he comes, and to my slave, ‘Do this!’ and he does it.”
10 Now when Jesus heard this, He marveled and said to those who were following, “Truly I say to you, I have not found such great faith with anyone in Israel.
11 I say to you that many will come from east and west, and recline at the table with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven;
12 but the sons of the kingdom will be cast out into the outer darkness; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”
13 And Jesus said to the centurion, “Go; it shall be done for you as you have believed.” And the servant was healed that very moment.
(Matthew 8:5-13)

Author: Byron Searle

Byron Searle was in the US Air Force Security Service and worked intercepting and copying electronic communications.. He has been married for over 40 years to a wonderful woman who was also in the USAF.  Byron gave his life to Jesus Christ in 1981, but lately the Lord has led him into a deeper walk and is now revealing secrets.

© 2018, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Bob Foisel
Bob Foisel
February 23, 2018 2:47 PM

Byron,
I agree with this word, having said a warning to the pastors with closed ears I hope, bringing us to our knees will bring about the largest revival in world history. Lord we need you heart in this day more than ever, Lord I pray for mercy in the midst of judgement.

Tim
Tim
February 23, 2018 11:05 PM
Please pray for (all) of our troops. This situation in Korea is being use by God to get people’s attention, please pray it points many people to Him. The USA’s performance in the Winter Olympics in South Korea is a not-so-gentle warning from the Lord to stay out of a conflict in Korea, *if we have a choice. While visiting family in Beijing in 2010 (December) a chinese boy of maybe 5-7 years old came up and pointed a wooden rifle at my face. The Chinese people are being prepared mentally and emotionally for war and they are ready for it (or soon will be). The fact that North Korea has $6-20 trillion worth of “rare earth minerals” used to make mobile phones, tablets, ball bearings etc. means China will fight hard against anyone who threatens access to this. Teacher Chuck Missler commented in approximately in 2008 that the Chinese subs are quieter than ours. In additional the Chinese have a land-based missile (1000 mile range) that can take out a carrier in 1 shot, we have no defense that can defeat this missile (due to speed etc.). The Chinese also have a access (via Russia) to “supersonic” torpedo (fired underwater from a submarine – that can hit ships) that is so fast it cannot be detected by sonar (underwater radar). ******************************************************************************** We need to pray that we avoid war in Korea (unless we are attacked). ******************************************************************************** A nation that is $20 trillion dollars in debt will not be allowed to redeem a serious defeat with a later military campaign, public opinion will not allow for that, especially if we have a lot of losses (which we more than likely will). Thank you and God bless you. Now is a great time to pray for God’s influence with our President… Read more »
Brandon J
Brandon J
February 24, 2018 6:31 PM

I do feel NK could be this last victory spoken of. I could see the news showing photage of freeing people from slave labor camps etc….

flea
flea
February 27, 2018 9:52 AM

I agree – the camps are as bad as the concentration camps of Stalin, Mao-Zedong and Hitler. Many Christians are in those camps and tens of thousands are imprisoned and worked to death, including families and their children.

The whole country is closed to the gospel. Pray that North Korea will be opened up to the more than 100,000+ South Korean Christian youths who have committed themselves long ago to go to North Korea as missionaries.

As for the Rare Earth Metals (and gold deposits), the USA, China and South Korea would have been negotiating about who gets what mining rights right from the start – that is how international politics are conducted.

Avidan
February 24, 2018 10:52 PM

Repent You! Repent Me!! Repent All!!!

The Lord Our God ls Bringing
Glad Tidings Of His Great Mercy.
To The Humble Contrite Spirit.

To All Who Have Repented
Will Be Illuminated ln The Perfect Joy Of His Love.
With Unending Seasons Of Joy.

But To The Heart Of Stones (The Unrepentant)
“Hear And Pay Attention,
Do Not Be Arrogant,
For The LORD Has Spoken.

Give Glory To The LORD Your God
Before He Brings Darkness,
Before Your Feet Stumble
On The Darkening Hills.

You Hope For Light,
But He Will Turn It To Utter Darkness
And Change It To Deep Gloom.

If You Do Not Listen (And REPENT)
I Will Weep In Secret
Because Of Your Pride;
My Eyes Will Weep Bitterly,

……Overflowing With Tears”.
Jeremiah 13:15-17a

REPENT!
The Kingdom Of The LORD Near
Turn And Return Back To The LORD Your God. .
We Are Not As Orphan Who Does Not
Know His Father House.
Come Back Home, The Door ls Open.
The LORD ls Waiting At The Door