“Just as in the days of Noah, violence was so common, so it will be now.”

Word received 12/18/17:
Scripture reference: Genesis 35:2-4

The Lord says, “My son, warn my body to put away the strange gods that they worship. My spirit cannot move among My people that have these strange gods in their midst. What are these gods? The god of material wealth, My children worship this god everyday with adoration. The god of Pride, My children refuse to humble themselves and repent, choosing to stay bound to pride. The god of sexual perversion, many of My children worship this god in secret. My shepherds lead the people in this sin because they are living an immoral lifestyle that all see. The god of self, My children worship themselves over Me. So, My son, these are only a few of the strange gods among My children and until they put them under the blood of My son Jesus, they will wax colder and colder. I must bring My judgments to My house, or many will perish for all eternity, amen.”

Word received 12/20/17:
Scripture reference: Jeremiah 13:22-27

“Woe to You America! When will you repent? Innocent blood screams from the earth to Me; I cannot hold back My anger. America, you mock Me and blaspheme My name throughout all the land. And where are My people? They are blind, only seeing through a narrow tube, not seeing all that is happening.

My son, the judgments coming upon America will catch the sleeping, lukewarm church by total surprise. My son, I weep for My people. I love them so much, yet I must bring My judgement on them to save them from an eternity away from Me. My son, continue to lift up the saints in prayer, for My angels have been dispatched to assist in all preparations. Tell My people to make time for Me now, for in a short time, there will be no time. Hear My voice, walk in the spirit, put on My armor, and prepare to fight a battle that only those in Me will win. Shalom, Father.”

Word received 12/21/17:
Scripture reference: Genesis 3 & 4

The Lord says: “My son, as it was in times past, man rebelled from me and only sought violence. This violence was conceived in darkness, and in darkness were the most heinous of sins committed. This darkness is like a cloak that covers the entire body and is what covered Cain when he slew Abel. My son, this darkness is now covering the entire earth. There is not a piece of earth that is not covered by this thick darkness. So as it was, so it will be again, only this time the darkness is thicker and more deadly. These are the times spoken of by My prophets that would come in the last days. Men will kill for pleasure; women will be ravaged and killed for pleasure. Everywhere upon the earth, man will go berserk in this darkness.

What is this darkness that is so thick? It is the fallen angels and demonic entities that have now been loosed to torment man. My son, have you wondered why it seems that people outside of My will are tormented? People are not happy, full of joy. I am talking about My church. That is where the darkness is going, to torment those who call themselves Mine. My son, you see marriages failing, pastors committing sins with men, women, and children. You see sicknesses and depressions all in My house. Satan and his hordes will not let up. In fact, the darkness will manifest even worse.

But I have a remnant who have sought me and put Me first in their lives. The remnant will be beacons of light that will draw the lost to them as a moth is drawn to light. I love My people, but so many are lost and don’t even know it. Ask Me for forgiveness and repent, and I will hear you.

My son, as it was in the beginning, so it will be in the end. Violence will be continually in the heart of man, and only by My grace and mercy will I save My own. My son, darkness is here, prepare for great darkness. Stay in My word, stay in prayer, seek only Me, and keep Me first in all things. Shalom, Father.”

Word received 12/23/17:
Scripture reference: Jeremiah 9:12-16 and 9:23-26

The Lord says, my son, these words I speak to you so that you may warn My people of the terrible days ahead. The words you read show how man will walk after vain imaginations and teach their children to follow after Baal. This is a picture of My people, who not only walk but run after vain imaginations. My people, who are called by My name, teach their children unheard of sins, after the teachings of Baal, but I will feed these people from My cup of wrath and give them gall to drink for water.

My people have been led astray by wolves in sheep’s clothing, taking from them the very spark that I put in each person. These usurpers have robbed My children of life eternal, and My children are too blind to see anything. I am sending a sword to consume them; it is only by this that My people will wake up and come to Me.

My son, I know this is a hard word, but I have called you to hear My voice and warm My people. If I do not warn them, many will perish and be lost forever. The judgments are coming, and the world will not be ready. These judgments are for an unrepentant world and that includes America. Oh, America, the land cries out to me for all the blood of the innocent ones spilled out. Oh, America, whose people once sought Me now bring an abomination of filth to My children. The sodomites will be judged for stealing away the souls of My children. My son, be ready for a great calamity is coming upon America, and no one is prepared, physically or spiritually. Be ready. Amen. Messiah Jesus.”

Word received 12/27/17:
Scripture reference: Matthew 25:31-46

The Lord says, “My son, as I said before, the time is coming when I will separate the sheep from the goats. The sheep will be on My right hand, the goats on My left. Those are My right hand, I will welcome into My kingdom that has been prepared for them. Those on the left, to eternal damnation.

My son, those of My house have been divided into the sheep and goats. Does this mean that all those separated on the goat side have no chance of becoming sheep? No, I will forgive all those that come to Me, but I know the ending. I know the ones that will come to Me and those who will not. I desire that all men are saved, but the reality is the road to destruction is wide and many go that way.

My son, you can see the division in America. Those on the right are the majority of bible-believing, God-fearing people. Those on the left are not God-fearing, but God-mocking, reprobate-minded people. Those on the left can still be saved; however, they choose this world over Me.

In the year 2018, you will see this division grow wider. The clashes between right and left, right and wrong will be more violent as the left will see their sin exposed. Those on the left hand will hate those on My right hand and will try anything to get away with harming them. But I have My own, those in the right-hand, protected from the evil that is being unleashed.

My son, 2018 will be the year of evil. Things that make you gasp in horror now will be as child’s play. ‘Most heinous’ will be used more in 2018 than any other words concerning the severity of violence. Just as in the days of Noah, violence was so common, so it will be now. Just as the days of Lot, homosexual activity will increase to such that the abomination will be everywhere from small children to aged seniors. My son, America will not be great again – ever. This nation will continue to digress to captivity. I am coming soon. Amen. Messiah Jesus.”

Author: Byron Searle

Byron Searle was in the US Air Force Security Service and worked intercepting and copying electronic communications.. He has been married for over 40 years to a wonderful woman who was also in the USAF.  Byron gave his life to Jesus Christ in 1981, but lately the Lord has led him into a deeper walk and is now revealing secrets.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
January 1, 2018 7:25 PM

I sadly and regretfully concur with this word. It grieves my heart to see our Nation and people sink so low. Even those who once burned bright for God are in danger if they don’t keep their oil and lamps lit. Re-reading this word throughout the year would be advisable and a daily but careful approach to God is recommendable.

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
January 1, 2018 8:32 PM

This year marks two significant birthdays (milestones) for my teenagers. My husband & I want to do a special family trip in lieu of parties to visit a few places off their “bucket list”. I am struggling because the trip would take us to California soon. Since we live outside the U.S., it is very hard to even consider stepping foot back in the U.S. 😳. Between the earthquakes, war drums & the ever present division among people, I am very hesitant. Yet, I want to give my children a memorable experience, which could be a last opportunity for them, given the rate of onslaught of moving to a cashless currency & biometrics rollout globally which will restrict travel eventually to only those with the mark.

We are not to live in fear yet I am struggling with what to do because I am becoming desensitized to the constant threats while still at times feeling the U.S. is on the edge of something very serious & life-changing. Any thoughts?

I am taking this to Our Father in prayer but worry I am not trusting Him. As someone who is watching the signs very closely, I feel hypersensitive to every day events which makes me feel like we are within a few months to a few weeks (& sometimes it feels like “days”) from complete & utter calamity occurring in the U.S. How are many of you feeling currently?

Shannon
Shannon
January 1, 2018 9:19 PM
Expat Gal – Definitely seek the Lord. You know He will guide you where He wants you and where it will be safe for you. You are correct that we are not to live in fear and I think a lot of us are becoming desensitized in this time. I see so much going on and I pray about it, and I put it in God’s hands, knowing that I cannot do anything about it besides pray…but that in itself desensitizes you a bit since it removes you. It is so difficult watching what is going on in this world and seeing everyone with blinders. So many that you thought were solid people changing daily before your eyes. We are to love everyone and help them, but at times it is trying because those you trusted turn on you so fast and show their true colors, including those claiming to be God’s children. My life verse is Proverbs 3:5-7 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil. … There is a reason for this because that is also one of my biggest things, letting go and giving things to God, giving Him all control. We must no matter what. And yes I am also in the same boat as you, feeling like the calamity is coming at any time, praying that I will respond in the way God needs me to when it does happen…but it definitely feels like it could be any day. I keep looking at my daughters and wondering…how much more time? Last time I asked God all I heard was “very soon”. But… Read more »
Bobbi Mercer
January 2, 2018 1:22 PM
Dear Expat Gal… Follow the “Peace”. Ask Him IF and WHEN, where to go. I understand your heart of wanting to please your children. Go to prayer ask – all of you, together -then LISTEN to what He speaks. Then obey. “Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.” Isaiah 26:3 I will give one example about living this way: I homeschooled my two sons in Alabama. We had some money to eat out. We didn’t go or do anything without first seeking Him. I wanted to go to a certain restaurant; so when we prayed…it stirred in our spirits…(and how He had me teach my children is that, when you are walking in peace inside your heart; it feels like a smooth body of water would be…stirring on the other hand, is like a pebble or a “boulder” being tossed in and the waters are stirred). So we knew we were not to go to that restaurant. So we asked – Papa, where do you want us to go…He dropped the place where we were suppose to go instead. Now, I used my bank card to pay for the dinner. It wasn’t a week after our dinner that the news hit about the restaurant we were told not to go to! The cashier at that restaurant was involved in a ring of bank card thefts that reached all the way to New York. If a person used their card, he would steal the information and drain their accounts! My asking and then doing what He instructed us to do, He kept us from the thief and in perfect safety. And before you pray: Bind all false ministering spirits (those that come as an angel of light)…My sheep hear my… Read more »
Brother Steven
Brother Steven
January 1, 2018 9:46 PM

You are right to take all this to the Lord……even the Father…………but since you asked us….”Any thoughts”……..I can only say that I’d feel very confident about doing your trip in Jan or Feb……..but not beyond April or May……..but that’s just my 2 cents of perception……Usually Governments don’t like to go to war in winter if they can avoid it……..the powers that be, may want to get the Olympics behind them before rolling out the economic collapse………and the Natural disasters (except for Earthquakes)…….will probably be between June and Oct…….But this is again, only my perception.

Nancy Trimble
Nancy Trimble
January 1, 2018 10:19 PM

Expat girl, you took the words right out of my mouth. I just got done trying to explain to an old acquaintance of mine that we are close to the destruction of the US and then just found the article about the days of Noah and this article. Another confirmation cause I told her and also just posted on FB about how we are just months away if not sooner from calamity and things never returning as they are now!

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
January 2, 2018 9:06 AM
Thank you Brother Steven, Nancy Trimble & Shannon. Shannon – Proverbs 3:5-7 is a wonderful life verse! 💕 I appreciate everyone’s thoughts & advice. Since being “woken up” by God in April 2015, I experienced times where I felt like I was “waiting for the shoe to drop” (the next calamity to occur) & when I allowed the fear to “take hold”, I ended up with negative consequences. I also felt like Babylon would be “brought to its knees” any day & yet 2 1/2 years have now passed without major physical destruction, excluding Houston & Puerto Rico & parts of CA. It is a daily struggle to have “the eyes to see & the ears to hear” when so many around you are completely oblivious. 😳. However I end up being seen as the “doom & gloom” person & then feel sad that my children, who love the U.S. & are only partially awake, had their hopes (especially travel) cut short because of the abruptness of the message I received to leave which we did within a few months. We even skipped a paid vacation, with no travel insurance to reimburse these costs & a beach trip with my brother, because of what I felt was a very stern Word from God of imminent danger. 😥. By doing this, we squandered financial resources & missed out on creating memories with my brother, his kids & wife because of my fear. I regret this decision immensely. However due to the 2 1/2 years with only a small percentage of people whose life has changed completely (I.e. some people in Puerto Rico, CA & Houston), then I worry I am just trying to “play the odds” & not get burned….Ugh! For those of you willing, I would appreciate prayers that I… Read more »
ed h
January 2, 2018 3:20 PM

Expat Gal,
I was watching way too many youtube doom and gloom videos. I was convinced the world was ending any day. It stumped my ability to see the future and do what the Lord had for me to do. The stock markets are going to crash, Calif earthquake coming any day , North Korea going to nuke us.
I have changed my thinking and am now in his mercy and grace everyday. Something might happen, something might not I really don’t even worry about it anymore.
I have read all your comments for about a year now and know you are a very smart lady. You love God and your family. I think sometimes the people who are very smart overthink everything and it is a burden to them. Trust me I went to school to be an engineer and we think about even thinking.Go for it and have the best family trip of your life.

Deena
Deena
January 5, 2018 1:02 AM

Amen to what you say!!!!! I too have had to say Lord your either in control or you’re not…but Lord I know you are!!!

Shannon
Shannon
January 2, 2018 11:35 AM
Expat Gal, sending much love to you! Wow, God woke me up at the exact same time, April 2015. I cried for about 2 weeks realizing how badly we had made mistakes in our lives, not living for God. My husband thought I was having a nervous breakdown. I also felt immense fear at what was coming and rushed into prep mode as I felt led by the Lord to get things in order…kept prepping till was led that it was enough for now…then realized that the preps might not even be for us. When I first came to the Lord, that verse Prov 3:5-7 was everywhere…if I went to the store and opened a book (daily gratitude book), that was the verse that was on the page. Everything I saw or read had that verse till I said, Ok God, I get it, I get it! God was frequently reminding me and showing me to trust in Him and only Him. That was when I let go of my fear and know that what will happen will happen and He is in control. But (and funny you should use that term) I have been waiting for the other shoe to drop, knowing it is coming (you can feel it in the air and in your spirit). Maybe it’s because of the timing of when the Lord woke us up…knowing that we needed to “get prepared quickly” so that we could be ready for what is to come? Maybe, don’t know, but I’ve had the same intensity. Even though it’s been 2 1/2 years which seems long to us, it isn’t to God. I actually live 30 miles SE of Houston and have wanted to move but can’t unless the Lord directs us to do so. I don’t like being… Read more »
ed h
January 2, 2018 3:01 PM

Expat Gal,
I live in Southern Calif. Been here almost my entire life after we moved here from Switzerland.Nothing to worry about.Go for it and have a great trip and make memories.

jerry rigg
January 2, 2018 12:20 PM

Stay out of and minimize your time in heavily populated places and areas in Calif. if you visit and if you can Id avoid the SF Bay Area and the LA areas, find a place in the middle of the state.

Sue
Sue
January 1, 2018 6:03 PM

Amen. Wake up, church. Repent and be saved!

Jon J Bauman D D
Jon J Bauman D D
January 1, 2018 8:45 PM

I just finished reading “”The Trump Prophecies”” and I have at times listened to much of Lois Vogel Sharp and both of these with many more references say the very opposite of what Bryon Searle says about the USA—Bryon says “”America will not be great again”” I am not a prophet and I lean towards what Bryon says but not sure so I will begin to quote James1:5 to the Lord every day until I know for sure..–We all know that scripture says there will be a “”falling away””” and “”men’s hearts will wax worse and worse”” and there are more references than these that show us we are to go down hill .. Now that just does not have the ring of a prosperous USA in the future —-

January 1, 2018 11:03 PM

Byron’s prophetic insights confirm what God has shown me regarding America’s future. As you pointed out, it contradicts the popular view, which is promoted by Mark Taylor’s Trump Prophecies. I believe he is a false prophet.

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
January 2, 2018 4:23 PM

Mark Taylor’s testimony of his first encounter with the Lord was one of paralyzing fear that caused him to curl into the fetal position and remain in it for hours. This sounds more like the enemy that our loving God. His testimony is easily found on You tube. God raised Trump up to expose the evil in the land but Trump can never save America or make America great again. Don’t ya know we’re on the eve of destruction??

Daniel
Daniel
January 3, 2018 11:35 AM

Whoops my mom forgot to log out. Anyway after reading James’ comment below and remembering all of the weird stuff he said I have to admit it seems like a false one. I forgot about that currency thing, though with how Bitcoin can magically be worth what $15k now it seems currency has completely jumped the rails.

Donna Clampit
Donna Clampit
January 3, 2018 11:27 AM

Rvelation 1:17 And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. But He laid His right hand on me, saying to me, “Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last.

Isaiah 6:5 So I said: “Woe is me, for I am undone! Because I am a man of unclean lips, And I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips; For my eyes have seen the King, The Lord of hosts.”

Daniel 10:1 In the third year of Cyrus king of Persia a message was revealed to Daniel, whose name was called Belteshazzar. The message was true, but the appointed time was long; and he understood the message, and had understanding of the vision. 2 In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. 3 I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled.

Daniel 10:8 Therefore I was left alone when I saw this great vision, and no strength remained in me; for my vigor was turned to frailty in me, and I retained no strength. 9 Yet I heard the sound of his words; and while I heard the sound of his words I was in a deep sleep on my face, with my face to the ground. 10 Suddenly, a hand touched me, which made me tremble on my knees and on the palms of my hands.

Supernatural encounters can be quite the harrowing experience especially when prophecy is involved. Now I don’t know if I believe Mister Taylor or not, honestly if he speaks true it seems to be more of a Millennial reign manifestation though I haven’t been through it it a while.

OnginSG
OnginSG
January 2, 2018 1:28 PM

Sundar states a lot of the same Trump as Mark Taylor… so does Henry Gruver. I think whatever is declared also has conditions attached, mainly repentance. What are your discernment points that you believe he is false? not defending, just curious.

January 2, 2018 7:01 PM
On April 28 2011, Mark Taylor received what he calls his Commander in Chief prophecy. I don’t believe he received it from God because it is filled with things that contradict what God has shown me and the evidence shows his claims have not happened and are very unlikely to ever happen. For example, “The dollar will be the strongest it has ever been in the history of the United States.” The dollar today is worth only 3% of what it was worth in 1913, so it has lost 97% of its’ value. I believe God showed me it will regain some value before it crashes, but to be the strongest in the history or our nation, it would have to increase by 34 times the current value, which is absurd. That would mean prices for most things would drop dramatically. Imagine a $34,000 car costing only $1,000. The dollar’s strength is measured against a basket of other major currencies called the dollar index, so for the dollar to get 34 times stronger than it is today, all those other currencies would all have to crash to near zero, including not just the euro and Swiss franc, but also the British pound, Canadian dollar, and the Japanese Yen. For that to happen, the rest of the world would have to be vaporized or nuked to somehow leave only the dollar standing. I don’t believe that will ever happen. Here’s another claim from the same prophecy, “For the enemy has stolen from America for decades and it stops now!” This contradicts what God has been showing me for the past six years. I have been warned repeatedly of great trouble ahead, including enormous losses in finances and lives. The enemy is not stopping now. He’s just getting started because the Church… Read more »
OnginSG
OnginSG
January 3, 2018 6:49 AM

Thanks for your thoughts. I wouldn’t exactly call Mark Taylor a prophet, nor does he claim to be one. He’s not financially trained as well – for all we know he might be mixing up the terms of stock / share market(which is strongest ever) with the dollar market. And he did probably hear from the Lord, but probably mixed in with a lot of the flesh, over exaggerating certain things, which a lot of unseasoned laity who operate in the gifts early on probably end up doing so because they’re either learning the ropes or trying to interpret the given words or visions with difficulty in full discerning separation from flesh and pure word. I believe we are right on the cusp, but only for a sliver of grace that the door is prevented from being shut by the trump doorstop. Mark Taylor is not a prophet, thus calling him a false prophet doesn’t do much anyway.

January 3, 2018 7:41 AM

Didn’t he write a book called The Trump Prophecies? People who make prophecies are called prophets, either true or false.

OnginSG
OnginSG
January 3, 2018 12:03 PM

I doubt the fivefold ministry titles in the bible are simply handed out to self-declared book authors who appear on TV. Anyhow, we shouldn’t consider him a prophet, no matter what he writes or declares…. the office of a prophet is a serious thing, the ones I have encountered hold extremely weighty words because they paid a price. Sundar went through hell and back a lot to be a prophet.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
January 3, 2018 1:44 PM
In a recent interview, Mark Taylor claimed to have a new word from God now. He claimed of the 5 living ex-presidents (Carter, Bush 1, Clinton, Bush 2, Obama), 2 of them will die, 2 will go to prison, and the one left will be shaken up so bad it might turn them back to God. Because at the nationally televised benefit hurricane relief concert, they in unison came against God’s anointed President Trump, and they will wish they never did what they did. He only gave a that much of this word, because he said, “He was not given full permission from God to release the full word, yet.” He also claimed, in this same interview, some of his prophecies were fulfilled, and the rest are still being fulfilled, and will take time over the years for this to happen. I am a man who tries to give people the benefit of the doubt, but Mr. Taylor has too many red flags on his claims. Also, Mark seems to throw other people, who have claimed to hear from God, under the bus. He claims these people heard from the wrong Heaven, and are refusing to engage in the fight, because they speak things that do not agree with his words. Many listen to Mark Taylor, but ignore the red flags. I gave him the benefit of the doubt when he said God pushed back the timing of Trump running for office, from 2012, to 2016, because the church wasn’t angry enough. The only reason, I gave him this benefit was simply because, he did get one thing correct, Donald Trump would run for office, and win. But apparently, so did: (Lance Wallnau, Chuck Pierce, Jeremiah Johnson {Bull In A China Stop Dream, He didn’t understand it at the time},… Read more »
January 3, 2018 5:40 PM

Thanks for sharing that about the former presidents. That’s another direct contradiction of what God has shown me and others regarding Obama. He will not die anytime soon unless it is the fatal head wound from which he recovers. He will not go to prison, and for sure he will never turn to God, which makes this another false prophecy.

Jon J Bauman D D
Jon J Bauman D D
January 2, 2018 8:27 PM

As you said the dollar was the key for me and we just can not continue to print and print $ like there is no tomorrow and expect the value of the $ to go up to new highs –That would defy the laws of economics??I will have to admit the the Trump Prophecies was a good read and I have not in my own mind totally given it up and I have read Acts Chaper 5 on false prophets so we shall see what happens because time is the equalizer for prophecies

Christian
Christian
January 3, 2018 9:28 AM

When I first read Mark Taylor’s prophecies I thought it could be true and it would be nice to be so. But, something was telling me to be careful with his prophecies, that there is something naive and so on in them. I had some doubts about them deep in my soul. Several months later I was sure that his prophecies are false prophecies. So, I agree with you James that his prophecies are false. But, about Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj’s prophecies I think we should also be careful. He always seemed to me like true prophet but some things (not so much) seem strange to me, especially in later time. E.g. he says that Jubilee year is 2017 AD and, if I understood him well, he doesn’t say it as his personal opinion but as YAH (Lord) told him so. But it is contrary to chronology of YAH’s Holy Scripture which says that the next Jubilee year is 2044 AD (1 year after finishing building of Ezekiel 40-48 temple (building starts in 2037 AD), 8 years after Armageddon and 15 years after The Rapture of Bride): http://putgospodnji.com/biblijska-hronologija/tabela.html
Greetings to everyone!

January 3, 2018 5:25 PM

The scriptures do not say 2044 is a jubilee year or that the temple construction begins in 2037. Those numbers are based on someone’s interpretation of the scriptures, which is far different. One word of revelation from God is worth more than all the human reasoning in the world, which is why I believe 2017 was a jubilee year, not just based on what Sundar was shown, but also Rabbi Judah Ben Samuel, whose 800-year old prophecy from 1217 AD has been fulfilled in amazing detail. Here is the link to his prophecy:

Samiam
Samiam
January 2, 2018 1:50 PM

wow thank you james bailey finally someone else who knows mark taylor is a lying false prophet. he cheged his first prophecy and his original prophecy was lies and wrong it was about obama running for a 2nd time but he was out of office when trump was running proves mark taylor is of his father the devil a liar.. Godbless you all

Catherine
January 2, 2018 4:25 AM

Thank you James, that you finally call Mark Taylor a false Prophet.

January 2, 2018 9:41 PM

Actually, I’ve been sharing that message for a long time, ever since I first heard his interview on Trunews, which was in 2016, months before the election. I don’t make that statement lightly, but after seeing so many people embracing his claims, I felt the facts needed to be shared publicly.

Jerome Popiel
January 2, 2018 11:52 PM

James,do you see Dr Lance Wallnau as a false prophet also?

January 3, 2018 12:00 AM

I don’t know enough about him, but what little I’ve heard from him sounded right to me.

mike stephani
mike stephani
January 1, 2018 9:11 PM

Jon, the signs in the heavens cannot be taken back or undone. Gods judgement against America will manifest itself before Trump finishes the halfway point in his time as president. (so lets hope Trump is a 2-term president)

Antwon
Antwon
January 2, 2018 10:08 AM

As long as there’s same sex marriage, abortion, and homosexuality. America will fall sooner then later. I feel in my heart that the nation as a whole will not repent and GOD knows that. But us true BELIEVERS will personally repent and get our houses in order to prepare for what’s to come and help those who will be in need. But the main need they will need is the TRUE GOSPELS OF JESUS CHRIST! Heavy burdens I feel for America. 2018 and beyond will not be the old America. Prepare to leave the cities. It was place upon my heart to tell the BELIEVERS to have faith and take it to the Lord in prayer. I fear for the judgement that’s coming Minneapolis for they voted in two transgender into the city counsel…..When righteousness is in office the righteous rejoices, but when the wicked are in office the righteous mourn. My family in Jesus. I mourn daily since they were voted in. I’m preparing my self and family to be ready to flee into the wilderness. Stay strong in the Lord Jesus. This is our last year here in the city…..take heed to all out Gods warnings and seek him for understanding and help. Because we will not be able to do it on our own. I love you all dearly…….

Carrie D
Carrie D
January 2, 2018 5:05 AM
I agree with Brother Steven. Expat Gal, seeking the Lord in prayer is the only wise choice. I have 2 job lined up,one in the UK one in AK As for me,I truly thought I was going back to Alaska (a different part of the state). Working with a population I have great passion for — the youth. I have been praying and fasting for guidance. To cut a long story short, my 2 friends, husband and wife ;who have the money and know I would pay them back once I got the job in Alaska. Spent time in prayer over my situation. They did not feel a release to loan me the money to go back to Alaska. My two friends are dedicated believers. I could force the situation through other friends and get the money needed, but as disappointed as I am,I see it as the Lord answering my prayers for guidance. I respect my 2 friends they are sold out for the Lord. I stay on top of current events and the prophetic and something is definitely very close and has to happen. I thought I was meant to be in the US in the state I love, and be part of the end time harvest,knowing God will perfect his will in my life. But unless the AK “non profit” job pays my way with all the moving costs involved, (highly doubtful!) it sure looks like I am to stay in the UK. I am asking the Lord to help me enjoy being in his will, and fill me with the joy of his salvation,but seems my heart and mind is still in Alaska. I can only keep praying and staying close to God,as this last year has turned out to be the strangest and most difficult… Read more »
Carrie D
Carrie D
January 3, 2018 11:34 AM

I have been walking for miles in my neighborhood looking for “manger scenes,”
ya know, seeing as we celebrate Christmas. Not ONE to be found!
Went to fill out paperwork as the final part of my job interview today,guesswhat?
A beautiful gild vintage looking manger scene enclosed in a glass case.
I just stared admiring the beauty — knowing God alone knew new the importance
of my desire to see a manger scene.
Glory to God!
Sadness and uncertainty lifted, clarification that I am where I am meant to be!
He loves us with an Everlasting love,regardless of how crazy the world gets,Our
Father will guide and protect us, and strategically place us where he knows best.

Jerome Popiel
January 3, 2018 12:07 AM

When the master gives his servant a task to perform, the servant does not expect that he must provide the funds to accomplish it.

Carrie D
Carrie D
January 3, 2018 1:57 AM
Jerome Popiel — I agree with what you stated,plus,He does not want us in debt. 🙂 “Yet,” there may be circumstances where it is wise to get out of a situation that you cannot thrive in,and you may need to get a financial loan to do that! For e.g. I was betrayed by family members.I moved across the ocean to find out I had been lied too! And the promised funds were no longer going to be given! I had no job, unable to contribute to the household, not eating regular meals,unable to perform my regular gym workouts– which enable me to cope with my back issues by keeping my muscles strong etc.etc. Also, you may need a car to drive due to your living situation and job,unless you have cash to pay for it — the majority of us do not experience God dropping cash in our hands,but, we get finance through a car loan. The same with a house mortgage,for some, it may be wiser to buy their house and not rent. I found the answer is to not allow a “rigid mindset” to stop us being open . Some tenets of our faith are non negotiable of course,other areas may need more flexibility of mind ; and much prayer before a decision can be made. It is not black and white and we are meant to wrestle in prayer for answers. I am now debt free, and can attest that the Lord provided good jobs for me in the past to pay of my debt. I do not have any assets, sold my truck in the big move. I should be starting a job very soon,and I now live in a place where I do not need a vehicle as the transport system is excellent. Buses,trams,trains scheduled… Read more »
Bill
Bill
January 2, 2018 10:09 AM

Carrie D: I understand. For several years now I have wanted to move out of California because of earthquake prophesies, and more importantly my tax dollars going to support an evil/demonic state government. However, the Lord continues to inform me to stay where I am, so here I stay.

Carrie D
Carrie D
January 2, 2018 3:44 PM

Bill, you are blessed!
Thank you for sharing your heart and understanding my situation.

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
January 2, 2018 9:14 AM

Carrie D – Thank you! What a helpful post. I am sorry you will not be returning to your beloved Alaska (what a beautiful state!) but you are very wise to “read the signs” & obey them. I feel like this is part of our training for our end times assignment. To hear & obey God’s will which must supersede our own. I really appreciate you sharing your personal situation. I know none of us want to get caught in the “wrong place at the wrong time” because we failed to discern God’s will or disobeyed it. 😢

May 2018 & your obedience to remain in the UK be a blessing for you & God’s Kingdom. 💕

Carrie D
Carrie D
January 2, 2018 3:49 PM

Thank you Expat Gal for your kind words and encouragement to me!
Yes,His will must supersede our own — he makes ALL things beautiful in his time.
We shall all see clearly one day, how asking his guidance first is a blessing beyond words. 🙂

Diane Boneck
Diane B
January 3, 2018 5:51 PM

America will be judged and we will go back into captivity as the Lord showed me we are in the Deuteronomy 28 curse. Do not think that America is the only one that will suffer judgement. Look at how Europe has lost their identity.The entire earth and its inhabitants have been found guilty of great inequity. Glory to our Lord!

jerry rigg
January 2, 2018 12:17 PM

I think this last word should be tempered with a comment. To say….America will never be great again is probably true in a sense….to the degree this motto is being trumpeted and exalted as a political “catch phrase” which sounds nice and nostalgic. But let us not drift off into negativlty and fail to pray for a major spiritual turnaround in America, from top to bottom. What is wrong with praying for another great awakening? Who knows maybe God will relent in sending judgment if America repents? I think America has sown to the wind and is reaping the whirlwind.

John the Dreamer
John the Dreamer
January 2, 2018 11:57 PM

When they say “peace and safety”

Jen
Jen
January 2, 2018 5:44 PM

These words are, indeed, straight from the throne room. It IS that horrific in God’s eyes only worsening and accelerating by the day. Just when you think the Sodomite agenda can’t get any more vile, they’re now marketing “products” and “toys” to gender confused children as young as two. Fasten your seat belts and take shelter under the Most High. Grace and Peace to all.