The Days of Elections are Quickly Coming to a Close, Leading to the Days of Execution

obama_change

Throughout history there is a story of many great nations.  These nations are recorded, but they either no longer exist or they are no longer in power.  At the height of their triumphs, no one could imagine that it would not last and yet it never did.

Now the cities of these once great nations are buried beneath centuries of dirt.  The ideals they sought to advance are no longer observed or even remembered by many.  Each has suffered its demise even as new nations have been raised in its place.  This pattern has persisted throughout history.  What has been will be again.  Nothing is new under the sun.

So why is it that the citizens of this once great nation cling to the status that is quickly fading away?  Why do they believe this nation will break the cycle that has existed since the beginning?

Regarding the Rulers the LORD States:

“I tell you the truth, blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD.  No nation that has continued exalting Me has fallen.  This is because unlike the kingdoms of this world, My kingdom will never fall.  Honor the King and His eternal kingdom and I will remember you and your temporal one.  Yet your rulers and your people do not honor Me.  They rebel against My laws and My statutes.  To replace them they have enacted their own laws.  While laws as a whole are meant to set a righteous standard and to promote order, the laws of these wicked men reflect only chaos and disorder.  What they herald as the rule of law is spiritual and physical anarchy.  Lawlessness is the law of the land.

In their pride, the rulers of this land have continued pursuing greatness even as they have brought shame to My laws, My name, and My people.  Surely these men I shall forget in My kingdom.  Their memories will be buried with their bodies.  Nothing about them shall live on.

The handwriting is on the wall.  You have been weighed and found wanting.  As such the days of your kingdom are numbered.  In fact they are few.  Even now the enemy burrows in from beneath your feet.  Your days of wine and merriment have come to an end.  The great walls on which you have relied have failed you.  Your own words shall be used as a testimony against you for all that you have done.  Your days of greatness are no more.”

To the People of This Land the LORD Says:

“Now to the people of this land I say, “You have allowed your lust and your greed to overtake you to the point that it is these things which give you meaning and purpose.  Yet when you search your hearts there is only fear and desperation.  Beneath your insatiable lusts is a hole that cannot be filled by anything of this world.  No matter how much treasure you store up the moth is greater.  He who has much will suffer much loss.  Forsake your lusts and the greed that drives them.  Only then will you find eternal treasure.

Your apathy is a stench in My nostrils.  Do you not see that as you have remained silent everything of lasting value has been stolen from you?  You have placed your trust in man and then turned a blind eye to the wickedness that your leaders legislate into law.  You say to yourself, ‘Nothing can be done.’  True.  If you do nothing than nothing can be done.  Do you not yet see the price of your complacency?  You shall and when you do you will weep and mourn.  This is certain but the question that remains is this, ‘Will you weep and mourn unto repentance?  Will you turn your face towards Me?’

Nothing you have done cannot be forgiven.  My heart is to see you repent so that I may heal you.  To be sure you will suffer loss but believe Me when I tell you that you shall do so with rejoicing in your hearts.  For what is lost cannot compare with what you will gain.  Oh, people of America this is your invitation to repent and turn to Me.  I am the righteous and compassionate ruler and the only one who can heal your hearts and your land.”

To Those Who Proclaim Christ the LORD says:

“Now to My people who are called by My name I advise, “Forsake your citizenship in this temporal earthly kingdom and declare your allegiance unto My eternal kingdom.”  In the days which are to come, only those who bear the passport of My kingdom will move freely, crossing borders as needed for the King’s business.  You will receive the King’s seal when you declare your complete allegiance unto Me.

I am jealous but I am also protective of My own.  In the trials to come, it is I who will be your strong tower.  It is I who will act as a shield and a rampart.  As the enemy surges across this land, it is I who will turn him back upon himself.  Decide on this day to put the full weight of your trust in Me and you will not be disappointed.  You will not be forsaken.

The day hastens.  It comes quickly, but like a thief in the night it will not be seen until it is already upon you.  The days of elections are quickly coming to a close.  They are leading to the days of execution.  Be sure the kingdoms of this earth will fall, but My kingdom shall remain.  It is My kingdom that knows no end.”

AMEN.

Mitch Salmon

Author: Mitch Salmon

Mitch Salmon is a follower of Jesus Christ and proclaimer of the Good News – The Gospel of Christ Jesus!

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
May 9, 2016 9:57 AM

I wonder if anyone has come across the following news story on SuperStation95 about an ICE agent who committed suicide in New York City: https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/1288

The story seems to echo what Mitch has shared in his post here about what is coming to America.

Carol Ann
Carol Ann
May 7, 2016 11:08 AM

Thank you for response. Will keep in mind. Carol Ann

Carol Ann
Carol Ann
May 5, 2016 3:24 PM

Mitch, what a timely word. I’ve been struggling for about a year with TOTALLY giving up my allegiance to the USA that I grew up with and loved. (I’m 73 years old, and patriotism was important in my young life–formative years–right after WW II.) Much confusion in my spirit, with America now becoming so much like Sodom and Gomorrah. But what you shared gave me clarity on the subject.
The hard part now will be in patriotic church service around July 4th. May the Lord Jesus give us add’l understanding and courage to act as He directs. (I tend to be a people pleaser, and it’s hard for me to take a stand that my peers don’t “get”, especially with fellow Christians that I respect.) Thanks for sharing, Carol Ann
P. S. Do you have any understanding about “execution”? Could it mean by guillotine? Gads. God help us.

Mitch Salmon
May 6, 2016 1:37 PM

I am several decades younger than you but I can still relate. The America I grew up in during the 1970s does not look at all like the country we see today. I was considering the word “judgment” just a little earlier today and it occurred to me that the insanity we are witnessing may in itself be a form of judgment as we (the nation) have been given over to a reprobate mind. Some of the things that are happening frankly, in my opinion, borderline on insanity.

I caught what you did with regards to the word “execution.” Sure, the definition of execution can align with the meaning you interpreted but what I believe to be the primary meaning the LORD was giving was “to put into action… to execute.” However, just as He does through the scripture, God may have multiple meanings tied to a word given. Pray over it because there certainly will be martyrs in the United States in the not too distant future.

Morton
Morton
May 5, 2016 7:34 AM

Possibly the State of Florida will be key in what happens in this election…in regards to a curveball and/or if we will even vote for another president. ( I’ve had a couple dreams about not voting for president in this election and this last one had to so with Florida and the Spanish speaking population.

Warren
Warren
May 4, 2016 5:44 PM

Then there is this picture of W in Dealy plaza The two women behind him were employees of Zapruder and have been identified as being there a few minutes after the assassination. There is a youtube video that shows W walking with his very distinctive gait.

Willy
Willy
May 4, 2016 8:49 PM

Written rumors are G W was subjected to MK Ultra type of influence. Perhaps, why he may struggle to talk sometimes in the past.. H W may have participated in the same program with people submitting to him. We have a wonderful governmental system. We just have too many evil people leading in parts of it.

Scott Swenson
Scott Swenson
May 4, 2016 10:40 PM

do a search on “aleister crowley and barbara bush”, it is rather eye-opening to say the least….

Willy
Willy
May 5, 2016 11:30 AM

I have seen his name but had not looked into it.. With a glance at his history, it seems like more levels of weirdness and evil. The hard part is that it makes sense and matches other points of references of evil influencing people and history.. Thanks.

One of my thoughts towards our Father, is how awesome He is to make so much good happen in people and nations despite Satan’s influence in some people and nations at the same time. Like a master chess player going against multiple opponents playing three dimensional chess games while Satan is working hard on a one level game of checkers against God.

God works all things together for the good of those who love him and are called to Him

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
May 4, 2016 3:39 PM

When birds hit the nose of a plane it crumbles. So how did the planes go “into” the towers like a knife? That’s when I woke up!

Willy
Willy
May 4, 2016 9:31 PM

I think you are on track but use a different reason. Physics and velocity give different outcomes. The design of the building was different too and not as solid on the outside as it appeared with most stressed members located inside further and not on the outer walls as I understand. The outer cement was more of a weather barrier than structural like a facade. Concerning the planes, aluminum can powder at high velocities on impact. Titanium does not. In at least one of the films of that day, you can see the second plane’s titanium engine cores pierce the opposite wall.

No plane struck WTC 7 which was demolished in a controlled fashion too. Burning office supplies and computers did not destroy WTC 7 which was home to the alphabet lettered intelligence and foreign government toppling part of the U.S. Government. The official chain of events does not match the evidence. It looks like a professional demolition job using thermite just like the twin towers dropping where traces of thermite were in the rubble and metal still burning well after 9/11 per the firemen. Perhaps, WTC 7 was used to control the demolition and later evil people permanently removed the people controlling in WTC 7 and other evidence. Some people know or knew while alive. God definitely knows.

Bob
Bob
May 4, 2016 12:02 PM
Diana Pulliam
May 4, 2016 4:48 AM

Mitch,
Thank you for sharing this Word. “Forsake your citizenship in this temporal earthly kingdom…” shouted out to me. For, we MUST let go of all this and cleave unto the Lord our God!

Mitch Salmon
May 4, 2016 11:38 AM

I am reminded of Psalm 146:3-5
Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.

Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the Lord his God

Laura McDowell
May 4, 2016 9:06 PM

God has clearly shown me to trust in God alone.

Joseph Secola
Joseph Secola
May 4, 2016 10:28 AM

So true Diana, so true. Thank you Mitch!

HankH
HankH
May 3, 2016 10:39 PM

Umm, Bush was in the oil Biz when JFK was assassinated (’63). He went into politcs in 64/65 and was elected to the House in ’66. Many yrs later, Ford appointed him to lead the CIA in ’76…he was not a trained operative!

Pastor Cruz had nothing to do with JFK as likewise,”W” had nothing to do with 9/11…just more Trumpet’s BS.

Seriously!

Willy
Willy
May 3, 2016 11:18 PM

Fyi: Some bits of information gleaned:
Preston Bush (H W Bush’s dad) worked for the Nazis before and during WWII. P Bush was indicted under the Trading With The Enemy Act in 1942 per Federal records unsealed some years ago.

H W Bush worked with the CIA long before becoming the head and was photographed at the Book Depository in Dallas the day of the murder.

Mr. Cruz (the dad) worked with the CIA relating to Cuba and left the USA for Canada about 1968 when more investigations into the JFK murder started. In Canada, Rafael Cruz worked for Zapata Oil, a CIA front company like Southern Air Transport. Zapata Oil owned by H W Bush.

Marvin Bush, (GW’s brother) was a principal in Securacom, the company having responsibility for security of the twin towers until the day before the attack, 9/10/2001. GW’s cousin was the CEO of Securacom.

All three Bushes, P, H W, and G W Clinton belonged to Skull and Bones, a secret society with the following strategic goals which align with Freemason (B Clinton) and many other one world government groups. Democrat or Republican members of secret societies are two sides of the same coin and have the same strategic goals:

1) Abolition of all ordered governments (open borders)
2) Abolition of private property (all belongs to government)
3) Abolition of inheritance (not yours, it is theirs)
4) Abolition of patriotism (no nationalist pride)
5) Abolition of the family (Abortion, eugenics and same sex marriage rulings)
6) Abolition of religion (no Christ oriented religions allowed…only Luciferian)
7) Creation of a world government (New World Order (NWO))

Peace.

Scott Swenson
Scott
May 3, 2016 11:48 PM

All secret societies are bad news. And a lot of Christians seem to have no problem letting their kids go into the fraternities and sororities at college and take awful oaths. Secret societies and lodges are very occult in nature, even though some of them incorporate the Bible into their mix, which hoodwinks a lot of lukewarm Christians into thinking they are okay. They are not okay.

Hbeachrealist
Hbeachrealist
May 3, 2016 11:22 PM

True history, brother.

Too bad it’s not part of Common Core Federal Standards. Lol.

California
California
May 4, 2016 12:41 AM

Lol

Hbeachrealist
Hbeachrealist
May 3, 2016 11:04 PM

You are right about when GH was CIA director. However, there are photos and evidence that show he was in Dallas during the assassination.

However, W did cover up the 9/11 false flag. WTC 7 didn’t magically blow itself up on 9/11, and Osama Bin Laden didn’t keep that building off the MSM for 15 years.

More people know about Trayvon Martin’s Skittles than WTC 7.

Just shows how much trouble this country is in.

California
California
May 4, 2016 10:42 PM

Yes 9/11 was so an inside job, the passport found where everything else was turned to dust.. the pentagon hole that a plane would Not fit through and so much more ..yeah people do Not See..

HankH
HankH
May 4, 2016 12:16 AM

GB was probably in Dallas because he was in the TX oil biz, where he made his millions.
He was also a WWII US Navy carrier based bomber pilot and got shot down by the Japs….maybe he was working with the Japs to blow up the US in revenge for Hiroshima & Nagasaki (Shhhh!). That’s just silly..

Skull & Bones has had movies and books written about it. My college frat had all kinds of super secret ceremonies, hand-shakes too, which I’ve sworn off, but I feel cheated cause we don’t get that kind of notoriety!
Half the people in TX (used to) work in the oil service industry or directly for the oil companies. So Pastor Cruz working in TX for an oil company is not unusual.

Pls just let those who are blessed with divine prophetic word, give their testimonies and leave the wild conspiracy theories to the Roger Stones, Jim Willies and Alex Jones.

Dean
Dean
May 4, 2016 2:25 PM

Frankly, I think you’re a plant, but, that’s +1 for writing “Japs”; I couldn’t tell you the last time I read or heard that, and it sure is amusing.

Willy
Willy
May 4, 2016 8:42 PM

I agree. Probably a plant more than a troll and too late anyway. True things are coming out spiritually and naturally in concert now. It seems the Lord is releasing inside information in both realms now as promised. And more importantly, people are separating the fact from the planted compartmentalized misinformation. Their cover stories no longer seem to work as before.

I wonder what else God is going to reveal in the near future via Holy Spirit communication and human made leaks. I think the plants and principals are likely to learn what a real spirit of fear is like soon. Fear not the one who can only destroy the body but the one who can kill the body and cast the person into hell. I remember reading that warning spoken by someone who sees through to the heart.

Kristi
Kristi
May 4, 2016 2:23 PM

HankH,
Have you researched Zapata Oil and the connection with the CIA and Cuba? Pastor Cruz was a supporter of Castro and fought alongside before fleeing Cuba…he has admitted to that. Have you researched the connections of the Skull & Bones with the assassination of JFK…the Bush’s are members of the Skull & Bones. Have you researched Bin Laden and Zapata Oil? There are far too many coincidences and the fact that Cruz worked for Zapata Oil is really interesting, not to mention Ted working for Bush administration. Something is not right here…

jen
jen
May 3, 2016 10:53 PM

Cruz Sr worked for Zapata Oil – which was founded by Daddy Bush and others.

Wiley Phipps
Wiley Phipps
May 3, 2016 9:46 PM

The sins of our nation will be exposed. Our leaders and our nation have betrayed our Lord. We must now repent and flag the Christian flag higher than the national flag and declare our allegiance to God Almighty.

Powerful Warning… Days of Execution to follow Days of Elections.
Praise the Lord for his seal of protection… We are going to need it.

Mitch Salmon
May 4, 2016 11:33 AM

I believe we will see leaders of our nations exposed. The prophetic word has been that this will precede the judgment which is to come and in my spirit I believe it to be true. Of course this exposure has been spoken not just over political leaders but other types of leaders as well… including religious leaders. I would say that is long overdue.

Francisco Frontera
Francisco Frontera
May 4, 2016 4:10 PM

Jamaican real estate mogul (with links to Ted Cruz) living in Puerto Rico gets his personal assistant (bodyguard?) shot to death by 23 year old personal trainer (female).

I was told that apparently/allegedly this is a joint venture $$$ with Cruz. I do not know if this is true. What I know is true is that 300+ multi millionaires from USA have ALREADY moved to Puerto Rico to weather the colapse of USA/second civil war safe and sound.

Seems that the 23 year old personal trainer was the Jamaican’s «amiga» and after a breakup the man sent his assistant (bodyguard?) to demand his car back. Wrong move. She’s from a rough black neighborhood.

Just because Puerto Rico is under severe judgement by Yah doesn’t mean He’s going to hand the elite this island on a silver plate. It’s going to get ugly.

Truth will be known.

Hbeachrealist
Hbeachrealist
May 3, 2016 10:23 PM

I want EVERYTHING exposed!

Fed Reseerve, CFR, Trilaterals, chemtrails, CIA drug running and child pimping, 9/11 and OKC CIA false flags………..I WANT IT ALL!