“The day of violence is coming. It’s caused by your government.”

This is what the SOVEREIGN LORD said on April 1, 2018:

“Most will blame Me, as they rise up in anger, cursing My Holy Name.

The Judgement upon your Nation includes the Fifth Column. An Islamic uprising in jihad that is sparked by your government.

Don’t be fooled, My people, those who hide out in the shadows are planning this evil thing to completely destroy your country.

I will not allow total destruction, but will use the Army of Islam to bring judgement upon this wicked and rebellious Nation.

Remember I have told you in advance, so you will prepare your hearts.

Stand strong in ME and don’t buckle under anger and hatred, for the territorial powers of evil plan to unleash that upon you to cause you to fall away.

The propaganda spread by those who lurk in the shadows are lies.

Seek ME for the truth and there you will find it. Remember your strength lies in ME, not in the arm of the flesh.

The Fifth Column plans are in place, waiting for Obama’s orders.

Get ready, My people.

Bloodshed will come to your Nation. The blood of the innocent slaughtered in the womb will be avenged.

You sliced the babies in their Mother’s womb, so you will see people sliced to death.

Vengence is Mine.

I will give mercy to those who cry out to me, but many Saints will die as martyrs in the slaughter.

Stand firm in your faith until the very end. My rewards and my vengeance are coming at the same time when I return.”

Linda Hasche

Author: Linda Hasche

Linda Hasche serves as an intercessor for the body of Christ, with a specific focus on the United States. She requests that all who read her posts and comments, to take them to the LORD in prayer for confirmation. Her prayers are for each person to gain a closer walk with Jesus Christ, be strong in the Word, listening to and obeying of the Holy Spirit. To read more of the dreams, visions and revelations given to Linda by the Holy Spirit, please visit her blog at: BelieveActs2Fire.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
December 6, 2018 3:51 PM

May You hide us under the shadow of Your wings, oh LORD.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
December 6, 2018 2:57 PM

It is true that we radicalized and armed the Muslim rebels in Afghanistan in order to drive the Russians out and we created ISIS more recently to get our way in Syria. We basically took Great Britain’s place after WW II as the world imperialists and they have been our partners in creating the CIA and doing regime change in country after country. With the MSM being a silent partner all this has happened while America drifted from God and indulged in the American (worldly) dream.

Miika
Miika
December 7, 2018 3:55 AM

minor correction: US invasion of Iraq made possible circumstances for the rise of Isis, Al Q. is propably older than the US. US did not manufacture IS.

Alexa
Alexa
December 6, 2018 3:45 PM

Fith Column in Wikipedia

A fifth column is any group of people who undermine a larger group from within, usually in favour of an enemy group or nation. The activities of a fifth column can be overt or clandestine. Forces gathered in secret can mobilize openly to assist an external attack. This term is also extended to organised actions by military personnel. Clandestine fifth column activities can involve acts of sabotage, disinformation, or espionage executed within defense lines by secret sympathizers with an external force.

God bless you all!

Crystal Sharpe
Crystal Sharpe
December 6, 2018 7:28 PM

Interesting…

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
December 6, 2018 4:51 PM

Obama had an evil smirk on his face yesterday at GHW Bushs funeral. Pearl Harbor day 2maro too. Clinton to testify soon on server and emails. Comey closed door session on leaks of classified info… it all leads to BHO.

NC Adams
NC Adams
December 6, 2018 3:21 PM

James, if I could post this youtube video here from Minister Paul. He just posted this and it is so timely for us right now. He explains how the Lord has revealed to him the deceiving spirit we are going to have to deal with is the same spirit unleashed on Adam and Eve. Very strong delusion coming for us saints to be aware of. Good video and I believe a God sent video and I received a lot from it. God Bless All here today!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwZTWvgPtVs

Brent
Brent
December 6, 2018 2:31 PM

Revelation 6:9-11
And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the alter the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them that they should rest for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Crystal Sharpe
Crystal Sharpe
December 7, 2018 9:36 PM

I remember reading a word that Mena posted not long ago. She said 3 seals opened.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
December 7, 2018 3:30 PM

I had a dream a few months ago in which my son said to me, the Muslims take over at Christmas. There’s was nothing that indicated what Christmas.

Crystal Sharpe
Crystal Sharpe
December 8, 2018 8:41 AM

Fascinating! I had a dream of something happening near to a Christmas. Several months later, our friend told us a dream she had of the flag catching fire and it was near her birthday. Her birthday is a few days before Christmas.

Over coffee this morning, my husband told me he dreamed about Russia taking over a plant where he worked. At some point he had to flee to the mountains. From there he called me and told me he was not able to come home and for me to find a safe place to hide.

JOE
JOE
December 7, 2018 1:09 PM

The Fifth Column is normally associated with the news media, both print and media, with the New York Times and Washington Post, MSNBC and CNN, being the major ones, with many other minor ones as well.
There is also a fifth column within the government everywhere.
Trump has gotten rid of a bunch if them, but he has also brought in many of them on real bad advice,
They are also buried in the military, mostly in higher and medium commands.
They are just everywhere, both inside and outside the government.
And they are getting easier and easier to spot.
The HOLY SPIRIT is a big, big help, as well as Spiritual Discernment.
Just saying.

Mrs. David Miller
Mrs. David Miller
December 8, 2018 12:03 AM

Not so, the media has been called the Fourth Estate (not fifth column) because the three branches (executive, legislative and judicial) are to give checks and balances.

However, during the 60’s the media felt exposure was needed and investigative journalists came out like Woodward. But the gangster-banker-one-world luciferians bought and consolidated all media since the 70’s. Now we have mindcontrol fake news.

J J
J J
December 6, 2018 6:55 PM

The Bible predicts this for Babylon (the U.S): The Lord of hosts has sworn by himself: Surely I will fill you with men, as many as locusts, and they shall raise the shout of victory over you. Jer 51:14

Heather Bjork
December 6, 2018 9:07 PM
First James, THANK YOU for the “EDIT” option on comments! ❤️😊❤️😊❤️😊❤️😊❤️ My brain works too quickly for my fingers at times 😂 so I LOVE this new function on Z3News! 🎉👏🏻🎉👏🏻 Thank you JJ for sharing Jer 51:14. I have received this same confirmation about a Fifth Column conquering Mystery Babylon, the U.S. and had Revelation 6:9-11 as confirmation but not this Scripture from Jeremiah. The Fifth Column is well underway with UPS planes being caught on video bringing in many Muslims in the middle of the night. Additionally ONE HUNDRED AND ONE Muslims WON Political Office in 2018! 😳. https://thewashingtonstandard.com/just-how-many-muslims-won-political-office-in-2018-the-numbers-may-surprise-you/. Remember that Obama & His crony, Eric Holder, made mosques “NO GO” zones in the U.S. Many, including Dave Hodges from The Common Sense Show, believe the mosques contain guns from the FAST & FURIOUS operation that Obama & Holder ran. Additionally there are millions of bullets that are unaccounted for that were bought with TAXPAYER DOLLARS that some people believe are being stored in mosques for A DAY OF JIHAD just as Linda has shared & I have also received confirmation. Can you see the pieces coming together for the FIFTH COLUMN? CAIR also continues to give Muslims more power & authority & importance in the U.S. Additionally while Christians’ rights and Constitutional freedoms are ERODED in lawsuits after lawsuit in the U.S., the EXACT OPPOSITE is occurring with MUSLIMS gaining more & more rights & WINNING lawsuits in the U.S. Speaking of CAIR, “Minnesota’s CAIR‘s Jaylani Hussein who has attempted to link White Christian Protestants to the KKK.” 😳😳😡😡😳😳 CAIR is also stating that “Whites are protected from ‘hate crimes’ too much” – https://thewashingtonstandard.com/hamas-cair-whites-are-protected-from-hate-crimes-too-much/ Incredibly concerning data continually being released that supports the strengthening and implementation of a Muslim Fifth Column in the U.S. being funded, supported… Read more »
Rowena O
Rowena O
December 7, 2018 1:03 PM

Heather, England (not Great Britain nor a United Kingdom) has the same issues. Yet there is no prophetic voice with clarity in the land. None that I can agree with.Does anyone have any prophetic insight on the Brexit issue coming up for vote before Parliament next Tuesday?
I believe we too have Jihadists in waiting, yet all I hear about here is the Rapture and revival.If Islam plans to take out ‘Big Satan’ then surely it will aim to take out ‘Little Satan ‘also.
Or is England too just being staged like a play whilst the church snoozes in the stalls?

Matthew
Matthew
December 8, 2018 5:50 AM

Hi Rowena, I too have wondered at the significance of Brexit – primarily because of its apparent potential to undermine national unity. The USA is also hopelessly divided against itself, as is the Australian Government. A house divided against itself will not stand.

Stella UK
Stella UK
December 10, 2018 11:01 AM

Hi Rowena God bless you.
I too live in England and have prayed for a revelation of God’s will for our nation, all I keep getting is revival has started. How can there be a revival without repentance? Even some of the clergy in England do not believe the Bible any more and there is no prophetic voice to speak like Elijah or Elisha. Please brethren if the Lord says anything to you regarding the Brexit, do not hesitate to share it.Thank you.

Marty
Marty
December 7, 2018 9:23 PM

Jim Willie also spoke about UPS delivering illegals (he said “human garbage” if I remember correctly) in the middle of the night to the USA (ie. smuggling them in).

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
December 6, 2018 11:24 PM

Where is this edit option to be found?

December 7, 2018 1:10 PM

Not sure but it might be available only to author/contributor accounts.

Heather Bjork
December 7, 2018 1:18 PM

Hi Gustavus, immediately after I made the above post, on the very bottom, to the right of the “like” counter & the up thumb or down thumb, there was “Reply” “Share” “Edit” & actually a 4th Word that I now forget. 😂 anyhow, the “edit” option no longer exists for my above post so it must be a time-sensitive option.

I hope that helps!

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
December 7, 2018 1:33 PM

According to Trunews the Voice of America reported that state department official Kurt Volker threatened Russia to stop building the NORD gas lines to Europe or we would ban Russian shipping from entering European ports or terminate Russia’s use of the SWIFT payment system that all countries use for international trade. Rick Wiles mentioned that China, India and Russia met in Argentina to discuss world banking architecture and that these three counties make up half the world’s population and are not pleased with the current dollar-based system. Belarus’ prime minister made a statement that the world came within inches of WW III recently over the conflict at the Sea of Azov. Rick summarized these events by saying America was acting in a “crazy” manner.