“This Is the Day I Will Arise and Survey the Land”

samson

Here is a word the Father gave me this week. It is a prophetic parallel of the life of Samson and the Church, found in Judges 13-16.

“My People are blind, dumb (mute), and lame because they refuse to hear My warnings! I have called you to be the salt and light of the earth, but you refuse your position, and you reject your authority to execute My Word!

Your savor is gone, there is no taste but bitterness and the flavor of gall! You refuse Me and My prophets, you desire folly and foolish gain! What more shall I say to you? You refuse Me at the Gate. You neglect Me at the Altar. Where shall we meet and reason together? You’ve made My Temple a place of whoredoms, a place where you pursue pleasure rather than Me!

My voice will be heard by My Remnant and they will respond to their Shepherd! For I will manifest My Glory to those whom I have called by name! Wake up House of God! Arise My People of faith! For this is the hour that justice will be served! This is the day I will arise and survey the land, I know those who are Mine. For I have marked you, selected you and will reveal My plans to you!

For those who think I will delay My appearance, both in judgment and mercy, you have erred in your judgment of Me! For I am coming speedily, My reward is with Me! Whose report will you believe? Where will you stand as the shaking begins in your nation? You must choose this day!”

To hear the message and full commentary to this word, simply go to www.ignitedchurchlife.com and click on the Pastor’s sermon icon and the message, “The Church of Samson” is right there. If you prefer the video of this message, you can see it below. Be blessed!

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth

Author: Pastor Benjamin Faircloth

Benjamin Faircloth is the President and Founder of World Outreach Ministries International and also the Pastor of Ignited Church in Lavonia GA. His wife Jennifer is also a Pastor at Ignited Church, which was birthed out of a desire to see the glory of God restored to the church and to help others discover their destiny in Christ! Benjamin has been in ministry since 1991.

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
September 19, 2016 4:18 AM

I somehow came across a YouTube video on Sunday morning about Sadhu Selvaraj preaching from Isaiah 62, specifically verses 10–12. I believe it was something the Holy Spirit wanted me to listen to, and it was just more confirmation of what God had revealed personally to me earlier.

Your post is another confirmation of this, pastor.

The Lord is indeed coming. And his reward is with him. His remnant are his holy people. They are the redeemed of the Lord. Upon them his glory will be made manifest.

And no, this does not mean that we will somehow escape tribulation or persecution. What the Lord is bringing (his reward) is to prepare us for the darkness ahead.

For those who disagree, please seek your own confirmations.

Frank Dollbaum
Frank Dollbaum
September 19, 2016 5:58 AM

Amen Brother Sujit, your post is a confirmation for me. While writing down what I was hearing from the Lord this morning He told me He will pour out His Spirit on me as well as others but that I will suffer for Him and with Him, but that as long as I stay with Him and keep my focus on Him I will endure. He also emphasized the importance to keep praying! He revealed that our prayers can cover those that aren’t praying for themselves, so keep on praying for everyone! God Bless!
1 Peter 4:7-11 (NKJV)
7 But the end of all things is at hand; therefore be serious and watchful in your prayers. 8 And above all things have fervent love for one another, for “love will cover a multitude of sins.”[c] 9 Be hospitable to one another without grumbling. 10 As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. 11 If anyone speaks, let him speak as the oracles of God. If anyone ministers, let him do it as with the ability which God supplies, that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belong the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Peggy A.
September 19, 2016 6:54 AM

I was led to purchase a book about a year ago titled “Prepare for Persecution.” There are many pertinent Scriptures about persecution in it.

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth
September 19, 2016 7:20 AM

Thank you Sujit for your comments and confirmation, I appreciate you brother. His reward will be a two edged sword, a blessing and a cursing, life and death. We must choose in this hour where we stand in light of His Word, and to whom we will trust, the Father or the world. As for me and my house, we are hiding underneath the shadow of the Almighty! Psalm 91, blessings!

Rachel Baxter
September 19, 2016 2:42 PM

Thank you Pastor. The Lord truly is revealing not only His own plans but the schemes of the enemy. A few days ago I was awoken in the middle of the night. I opened my eyes to see what looked liked 10 scrolls across all unrolled and passing before my eyes at once. The writing on the scroll was Hebrew and I was able to read it all somehow, though I do not read or speak Hebrew in the physical realm. “The scroll is being opened”… in other words, what has been spoken of and written about for millenia is now come to pass. Praise God!

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth
September 19, 2016 6:35 PM

Amen Rachel! This is the hour of the Revelation of all things, blessings!

Mark Shipowick
Mark E Shipowick
September 19, 2016 4:14 PM

Sister Rachel, are you free to share what the scrolls said or any part of them?

Rachel Baxter
September 19, 2016 6:58 PM

Mark – I do not yet have full understanding in my physical mind, although I feel in my spirit that the Lord has given me some “key” or decoder ring. This is the 3rd time something like this has happened. The first time was in 2015 when I saw physically a trillion tiny scrolls passing in front of me and Holy Spirit say “The scroll is being opened”. The 2nd time I saw in the spirit a man dressed as a soldier who came to my house and had me take the plans and orders into my self written on a scroll. Later I understood that this was an angel of the Lord like in Joshua 5:13-15. The weeks prior to this and after this I would see legions or regiments of angels lined up around my house for what looked like blocks. I understood that they were waiting for orders but I didn’t even know what to pray at the time.

Mark Shipowick
Mark E Shipowick
September 19, 2016 10:10 PM

Thanks Rachel. Fascinating. I have an idea of what you may be seeing but I don’t want to speculate or cause a false excitement. I’m praying. I have a sense that the Lord is close making his next big move and the spiritual realm is on edge; demons are trembling and angels watching with anticipation. We’ll all know more soon I think.

Hope
September 20, 2016 7:28 AM

Possibly the ten kings are coming into alignment.

Rachel Baxter
September 20, 2016 5:54 AM

You are welcome to email me privately what you are thinking. Rachbaxter@gmail.com. We are one body and I honor the insight of others in Christ.

Un-Ji
Un-Ji
September 21, 2016 6:14 AM

About the legions of angels lined up waiting for orders remind me of sadhu selvaraj’s 10th sermon from Lancaster conference where he says in the last days some of the remnant people will be given charge over angels to strategically send out armies to destroy enemy camp, fight victoriously over evil. Your role is that of a general, a captain overseeing the blueprint of war. Neville Johnson also talked about a key given to him after his 12 year long endurance in sermon #9. Very similar to yours. So interesting!!

Rachel Baxter
September 21, 2016 7:07 AM

Un-Ji – I really respect those men of Christ. Thanks for sharing that. I’ve listened to many talks by both of them but not what you referenced. I may see if I can find their sermons.

Un-Ji Yoo
Un-Ji Yoo
September 21, 2016 7:23 PM

Hi! The sermon is still fresh on my mind. Here is the link and time that they speak about it. The whole sermon is great listen btw.

Sadhu’s around 1:54:00

Neville’s around 1:01:40

Rachel Baxter
September 21, 2016 11:02 PM

I don’t know why I am still surprised at God, but listening to these two speeches blew me away. I have had so many similar experiences like they shared in these clips over the last two years – complete with flying like Neville Johnson! The Lord has had me meditating on Revelation 12 and Daniel 10 over and over again. Someone on Z3 in the last day sent me an encouragement from John 15:15 which is something Neville mentioned. A warrior angel has come to my house and given me plans and orders. I’ve eaten the scroll. I’ve seen legions of angels at my house ready to be commanded. The Lord has told me “the scroll is being opened”. I could go on and on… Thank you for helping me to piece these things together. A clearer picture of what I am being called to do is coming into view, thanks to the community here. God is really using His whole body! Praise Jesus!

Un-Ji
Un-Ji
September 22, 2016 7:34 AM

Oh wow! Rachel you will do many great things for the Lord! You encourage me to seek the Lord all the more deeper. I do not experience the same things you do, I hardly receive dreams and never visions like others here on z3 do but I too am glad and joyful that no matter the length of time we’ve known God, we can all come together and edify each other as the original churches once did. I am so happy for you that you received an answer!!

savedjon
September 20, 2016 9:58 AM

Shalom Rachel,
I could be wrong but the impression I received is that these dreams are of a personal nature and message of instruction for you. God has anointed you and you have influence especially over “the little ones”. I will be praying for more.

Rachel Baxter
September 21, 2016 7:09 AM

Thanks Jon – I felt that too, but I wanted to share them as an encouragement to others of what God is doing. He has a plan and it includes protecting and using His children.

savedjon
September 21, 2016 9:36 AM

Shalom Rachel,
I apologize in advance for writing this in a public forum but my wife is not around and I promised her a long time ago I will not correspond with females in personal email text or whatever without her being present. That’s the way I honor her she deserve it. . but getting back what you saw.

I don’t know you but the Lord does. The Lord sent you an angel that is in charge of imparting increase to your prophetic gift. This gift will grow as your faith grows and as you speak whatever God tells you too no matter of man’s opinion. He has given you the authority but the enemy wants to marginalize that gift with insecurities. The Spirit says that you have a special resonance that is recognized in the spirit realm. The words that you will speak will open doors for others and will shut the enemy’s door. God let you see in the spirit and what you saw were “regiments of angels” because God see you as a General in his army.
The plans and orders are the schemes of Satan that you will expose concerning our nation and in the lives of others. In that sense the night will be as clear as day to you. The scroll is the Word of God and a download of future events that God will make known to you.

John 15:15 I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you

Rachel Baxter
September 21, 2016 12:48 PM

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement from the Lord. My life is definitely being transformed, according to His purposes. My daily goal is just to surrender all that I am to His will. His promises are always yes and amen!

Peggy A.
September 20, 2016 9:50 AM

AWESOME, Rachel!
Upon reading this, I believe that you had posted a comment about this once before on Z3.

Cali
Cali
September 19, 2016 3:07 PM

Come Lord Jesus

Peggy A.
September 20, 2016 9:49 AM

Rachel,
VERY POWERFUL!!

Paul Benson
September 19, 2016 1:31 PM

Yes brother Faircloth!
I believe God is truly keeping close tabs on the behavior of not just the wicked but also his people. We need to walk uprightly before him as never before; and know that he will make a distinction accordingly in his dealings with us as a nation, and also with us as individuals. We need to consider that very, very seriously as believers.

I so much look forward to each of your posts. Always a balanced and accurate representation of the heart of the Father. The goodness AND the severity of God.

Much grace and peace upon you nad your family;
Paul Benson

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth
September 19, 2016 6:39 PM

Thank you brother Paul for the kind words and prayers, blessings!

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
September 19, 2016 7:02 AM

Pastor Faircloth, as soon as I woke up this morning and started praying, I asked the Lord what to read and He told me Isaiah 2. (Great shaking from the Lord to the whole earth) Needless to say …good grief this resonated with me but they always do any way right? Thanks again for being our pastor! God bless you.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
September 19, 2016 10:02 AM

Hi Katie,
You wrote a great article of how the Ozark mountains are “the best place to be.”

Other prophets also indicate the Ozarks as a safe area.

Would you consider it, from the Lord, a safe area beyond nuclear war, a Russian invasion and occupation, and into the great tribulation of the Antichrist’s reign of terror for 42 months? Are the Ozarks meant to be safe even during the very end? Maybe James, and/or Pastor Faircloth, could please answer this too. I think a lot of American Christians would want to know as well. God bless.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
September 19, 2016 1:35 PM

Hi Marcio,

I do believe in the Ozarks according to everything God has shown me personally, that there will be an advantage. I do not know what the advantages are. He didn’t tell me. the Lord only said ” This is Ideal, this is the best place to be.”

He did show me coming out alive in a war situation. He told me He would keep me alive in fact and showed me war scenarios and terrorism coming to America. At the time I had these dreams I knew nothing of the nature to this. All I knew was God spoke this to me directly. I had no clue anyone else was even having these type of dreams. Here is the link to this.https://z3news.com/w/midst-great-trouble-life-saving-instructions/

Based off of those experiences with the Lord and others I know if I do what He says and follow His instructions He promised to keep me alive.
One of His instructions to me was the Ozark dream/vision.

So, I do believe this is part of being safe during war. I’ll tell ya , He showed me running through woods and listening to His directions. So it wasn’t anything I want to be in irregardless.

I hope Marcio that it will have major advantages but I don’t know how it will all play out. All He has said to me is that this is a safe zone and the best one and that the Smoky mountains are a safe zone as well. So I listened and it cost me alot but I got in place and am just going to listen to His leading in every area on every day.

God bless you Marcio. -Katie

Brandy
Brandy
September 19, 2016 7:12 PM

Has he revealed anything about the Appalachian Mountains located in Southeast Kentucky. I know that I have not been told to leave and I have had dreams of being protected in the mountains. Thank you and GOD bless.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
September 19, 2016 8:05 PM

Hi Brandy, the best place to be is where God has told you to be.
No, he did not tell me anything about that area but He gives us all different pieces of the puzzle .I wish I had more information and I understand the desire to know. I prayed for a year or more about this before He told me. If you were supposed to leave you would know. It was with me night and day.Strong conviction constantly and like you said he has spoken to you and showed you he would keep you safe in the mountains. I always go with whether feel peace in my heart on something. That’s how I judge things I’m not sure about. I let the peace of God rule my heart.If I don’t feel peace then I work it out with God. You sound like you have peace in your heart . I hope this helps.
God bless you sister. -Katie

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
September 20, 2016 6:40 PM

Brandy email me please. ToddHenderson71@gmail.com

Marcio Ferez Jr.
September 19, 2016 4:01 PM

Thank you Katie, Pastor, and James.

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth
September 19, 2016 11:35 AM

Blessings Marcio, I’m sorry I can’t help answer that question. I can only verify what the Father told me about my area here.

September 19, 2016 11:15 AM

I am relying on Katie and others on this topic since I have not personally seen anything about it.

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
September 19, 2016 5:02 PM

Pastor Faircloth and Katie,
Marked , selected and the revelation of the Lord for His own !!
May I give Him the glory now and forever, thank you again Pastor–
I’m trying to not always have to comment– but I always do appreciate
your words from the throne!
Katie, the Lord showed us where to move three yrs. ago now!
On a hill top in Tx.—maybe we could get some pigeons–from Mt. top
to Mt. top! I’ll have to think on that –my uncle had homing pigeons
years ago !
Had missed your dream sequence–thanks for sharing again!

Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
September 19, 2016 10:26 PM

Ha, that’s it, pigeons! I keep wondering when people smarter than me will come up with a way for z3 to keep together when internet goes away. Lol.

On a serious note, you must seek the Lord for where He wants you positioned. For each member of the body it will be different. If the whole body goes to one place because they heard it was safer, how could the body do its intended purpose? Some of us are intended to be in a safer zone, others in the thick of the disaster or battle. It is not for the clay to tell the potter what kind of vessel it is. It is for the potter to tell the clay what it will be and where it should go. Seek the Lord. Stay, go? If go, where shall we go? Whichever one, obey willingly. I mentioned once that I began to prepare, stock supplies. He said that I was to stay mobile. Hard to have a stock pile when you don’t have a place to pile it. Others are told lay in more water and supplies. All this to say, seek Him, abide in Him, obey once you know what He has for you to do. Don’t judge or be envious of another’s mission. No time for that. Get to work on what He wants you to do.

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
September 20, 2016 6:45 PM

I agree. I have been told to have supplies especially water. BUT not for myself, for many others. This will open their eyes and they will realize that they have been asleep, and ONLY because of Christ they will be able to survive. And yes he has provided a place to seek refuge, not sure when but I am sure he will say when to go.

Kathy Culver
Kathy Culver
September 19, 2016 11:30 PM

Good word Cassiopia,
Yes , the Lord’s Body is made of different parts with individual
purposes—can’t have to many toes on a foot–won’t be able to run!
When you shared that the Lord wanted you to stay mobile–
my first thought was that you have medical training ?
May the Father’s will be done —in this best of times and worst
of times. Just had a thought that we all are at the starting line–
just waiting for the final call for ” action” !

Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
September 20, 2016 9:04 PM

No medical training here. Just enough natural med to keep family well and out of doctor’s office. Not sure why we are to be mobile. But it was exceedingly clear. So, we are.

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth
September 19, 2016 6:42 PM

Thank you Kathy, blessings!

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
September 19, 2016 5:18 PM

I miss reading all of your comments Kathy! Lol Good idea about the pigeons. You make me laugh!

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth
September 19, 2016 7:24 AM

Thank you Katie for the confirmation! Blessings on you, your family, and ministry! Yes Lord, establish your House on the mountain tops, that ALL nations will come to you!

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
September 19, 2016 7:41 AM

Amen!!!

Mike M
Mike M
September 20, 2016 11:05 AM

Thank you Pastor Faircloth. My wife and I watched this last night, and also listened to your latest podcast. Thank you so much.

On another note, every Tuesday at noon a group of pastors and local intercessors meet in our town to pray for our city and nation. Last week Pastor Dave came with a word for us from Jeremiah 29. He said that we need to understand that we are already living in captivity, that judgment has already begun if we have been paying attention – but that we also need to continue to marry, have families, etc… as those in Babylonian captivity were instructed through Jeremiah. You should have seen his face when I told him about the “Settle It” word you had just preached that prior Sunday.

Praise God that as we enter this season of judgment, we are also seeing an increase locally in healings and signs & wonders as a few of our local church leaders have really taken to equipping the saints to walk in power for the season that is come upon us. Even the children are getting words of knowledge, visions and are laying hands on the sick. Many are coming into the Kingdom already, and soon the flood gates will open. As bad as things are getting in the world we keep our eyes on the Lord. He is coming soon.

Thank you for all you do. God bless you.

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
September 19, 2016 8:58 AM

The shaking is coming! May we walk in righteousness, put on the armor of God, and let Jesus guide our paths. And let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it. (‭Psalms‬ ‭90‬:‭17‬ KJV) Thank you Pastor Faircloth for your sermons and humbleness to our Lord!

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth
September 19, 2016 11:36 AM

Thanks brother Ken, many blessings!

Sisterann
Sisterann
September 22, 2016 5:03 PM

Another Hidden Vessel.
Passionate Word from God to the righteous and unrighteous.

Bob Adolph
September 21, 2016 1:19 AM

Off topic but please listen to today’s Trunews program as Rick Wiles gives his amazing testimony.

Jen
Jen
September 20, 2016 10:36 AM

I can’t wait to listen to your sermon. In February I heard God say Samson to me. At first I thought He was telling I was going to have a son and to name him Samson. The more I read and prayed I learned from Him that He was telling me, we individually and corporately as the church are spiritual Samsons.

Mark
Mark
September 19, 2016 12:52 PM

I tried to go to the site mentioned and it said “ignitedchurch account suspended”???

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth
September 19, 2016 6:47 PM

Hey Mark and Chloe, thanks for going to my website. Yes it was down for a great reason, too much traffic and data use! Our website host has been trying to figure out for the last 2 weeks why we were getting so much traffic and downloads, the reason is because the Father is so awesome!!!
We are going to make a few adjustments per their suggestions. Blessings!

Chloe
September 19, 2016 2:36 PM

Yes! I get the same error! I could access it just last night though.