Darryl Williams: Destruction of America is Coming Soon

20-year military veteran Darryl Williams

20-year military veteran Darryl Williams

Darryl Williams received several words from the Lord over the past few years, which are in line with words and visions received by many other believers. However, Darryl was not only told about great destruction coming to America, he was also told the timing, and it is very near.

Darryl is a 20 year veteran of the United States military. He loves America and prays often for revival or awakening. His heart has always been for America to be that “Shining Light on the Hill” and not a ruinous heap. The following text was written by Darryl.

DARRYL WILLIAMS TESTIMONY AND PROPHECY:

I became a born-again and Spirit filled Christian in April of 1981. My heart has always been to praise and worship God and pray for revival across America and the whole world.

Since January 2007 God has allowed me to pray and study His Word full time, no “work.” I love to praise and worship Him with no agenda. God has always brought Scripture to my mind, usually something like, Isaiah 12-16 or Ezekiel 33-36, Matthew 21-24, etc after a time of praise. Then I would read and take down my thoughts on the Scripture given.

On November 7, 2010 during praise and worship at a church I was attending, this thought entered my mind very strongly. I’ve only had this strong of a word probably less than 5 times in my life.

“I am against this work, I will destroy it. I will bring destruction to this work… There will be great destruction upon this land and there will be only a remnant saved.”

I left the church and started praying for Scripture confirmation. My heart has always been for Revival, I never dreamed of God destroying America and placed very little value in any negative prophecies about America. I believed we would have a great Awakening. After a few hours of prayer, the Holy Spirit gave me Isaiah 63, which is titled “God’s vengeance on the Nations.” That was my first confirmation that America would be destroyed & I started believing in those dreams and vision concerning the destruction of America.

On November 28, 2010 I read Isaiah 12-17. Is 16:14 says. “Within 3 years, as a hired man would count them, the glory of (America) will be degraded along with all his great population, and his remnant will be very small and impotent.”

A hireling would plant and harvest, that would be one year.

• 2011 plant & harvest
  • 2012 plant & harvest
  • 2013 plant & harvest

Then on April 19, 2013 God gave me Isaiah 21-23. Isaiah 21:16 says “For thus the Lord said to me, “In a year, as a hired man would count it, all the splendor of (America) will terminate, and the remainder of the number of bowmen, the mighty men of the sons of (America), will be few, for the LORD God of Israel has spoken.” This was a reminder of what God told me back in November of 2010! That is why I believe the destruction of America will begin very soon.

On August 22 2013 God gave me just one chapter, Jeremiah 50. Verse 3 says “For a nation has come up against her out of the north, it will make her land an object of horror, and there will be no inhabitant in it.  Both man and beast have wandered off, they have gone away!” I believe this is confirmation by Scripture of what others have seen through visions or dreams about being attacked from the north.

I believe EVERYTHING in America will collapse or be destroyed. I believe there will be a remnant that will survive and they will have a period of time to build a nation on the Word of God and, most importantly, by the leading of the Holy Spirit. If the remnant doesn’t firmly plant the Kingdom of Christ Jesus as the foundation with the whole population serving and seeking God with their whole heart, God will utterly and swiftly destroy it. I have Scriptures that God has given me for the final and complete destruction of America also.

© 2013 – 2015, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

Kevin
Kevin
October 10, 2016 9:17 am

I just came across this article and I think you miss read what is spoken because it doesn’t say America will be destroyed but downgraded. Remarkably God gave me the same chapter about 2 years ago even though I never saw this article. And almost the same message although a bit more detailed.

Servant of יהוה
May 2, 2016 7:54 am
Tikboy
Tikboy
March 15, 2015 6:42 am

another false prophecy, it did not come to pass…

Stuart Dorey
January 7, 2015 3:37 am

Why is it that when things are all going well, Christians pay deity to this invisible God. When things go wrong, they excuse the situation by saying “God works in mysterious ways”! and he is pardoned. Imagine if I could function on a daily basis like that and be forgiven is I decide to rob a bank.I have met some very respectable Christians and bad as well just as there appears to be a similar mix of non Christians who are good and bad.
I would like to know how these Christian leaders can claim God has spoken to them.I have a proposition to put to them! I would like to save our planet and all animal and plant life within.If these people who claim their God talks to them, just ask for Stuart Dorey to find the right nos in the Lotto because he will prove he will help societies as mentioned as well as those deserving. All this belief comes from the Middle East and just look at the state of that part of the world. My last concern is that, no matter how religious individuals are, there appears to be no love or respect for animals or the general biology of the earth. We are so heavily overpopulated, we will wipe ourselves out very soon.The only real God is commonsense and while we have blinkers on we will never see any thing else. What sort of God would stand by and allow innocent life be destroyed without serious intervention.You don’t have to invent a reason for justifying the existence of our universe and soon scientists will be able to prove how it all came about.
would welcome your response.
kind regards.
Stuart.

Deborah Hall
Deborah Hall
September 27, 2013 3:53 pm

Back in the 1970s my Dad was stationed at Loring AFB for a couple years; in northern Maine about 10 miles from the Canadian border. Dad told us once we were one of the most forward bases in the States whose duty it was to scan for incoming Soviet missiles coming over the North Pole, if we came under attack. Fighter jets were always to be prepared for interception and retaliation. Alaskan Air Bases had similar duties. I believe they have shut down Loring AFB some years ago, and I believe the Alaskan Air bases have been closed or compromised in recent years. If Russia and China should attack, I could see missiles heading toward us over the North Pole, especially since we are weakend now. We will see. The Lord bless you.

Walter
Walter
September 10, 2013 9:58 am
Good article. In the 1990s I started reading escathology as a hobby. Have read a lot, and am always finding more. There are some consistencies. The prophecies with common themes appear to be real. The prophecies with unique dates, times, peoples names, from a single prophet, have low hit rates. The prophets that have good hit rates during their life time, and also they tell of prophecies after their death, have a tendency to be true, however the dates are never correct. During their life time, the dates were correct, but after their death, the prophecies are always years off. A recent fellow Bishop John Koyle, mormon was a prophet, born in the late 1800s and died in 1948. He was spot on during his life time, however, his prophecies that have not yet occurred talk about the present times of today. Prophets have a tendency to talk about their local geographical area, it is natural for humans to have their world view in their prophetic agenda. I am not sure than anyone can really figure it all out before it happens. The Planet X scenario by Marshall Masters is very convincing, the Zeta talk is just a disinformation site, though a good one, and many people have fallen for it. Patti Brassard was disinfo at its greatest. There is a lot of effort put into disinformation. There is a lot of earthquake data that disappears, at least since 2008. So the earthquake tables are missing a lot of data. Those in charge are trying to hide it. But those that have their ears open to GOD, hear it. The earthquakes are increasing (esp big ones), more volcanos, the study by Becker and Freedman of mass insanity at the solar maximum 24, is now occuring, the weather extremes are occurring.… Read more »