Darkness filled the land when Obama came back as a leader

In the 3-minute video shown below, Bonnie Lou shares a dream she received on June 6, 2017, regarding Barack Obama returning to power. The following provides the transcript of her short dream.

“I had a dream last night and it was really short. I can only remember two main things. One, Obama came back as like a leader. I don’t know if he came back as president of the United States or as a world leader. I don’t remember that, but he was a leader and when he came back, this darkness filled the land and it was just creepy. It didn’t seem like the same world.”

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
August 20, 2017 4:32 PM

I don’t mean to be pessimistic about our future, but I don’t see much of a future for America given her numerous and copious sins against the Father. Trump’s lofty goals to resurrect the Old America in the power & strength of the arm of the flesh was destined for failure at the start. I’m surprised however how quickly his ouster seems to be coming. This dream is certainly online with restoring the quick demise and doom of our Nation. Who else would the left and the devil choose to right (Left) the ship of our impending neutralization.

jerry rigg
August 20, 2017 5:30 PM

Brother Steven, I dont believe in the Trump punchline…make America great again as it relates to the work of the arm of the flesh, However let us NOT fall prey to any pessimistic thought or possibility that he is headed for an ouster. He was elected, God’s will was accomplished, and the whole train of negative thought about Trump is, I believe coming from the leftist think tank. It has been that way from day one. Politicians who should be ousted are the ones hoping for or encouraging in any way shape or form his assassination.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
August 20, 2017 9:39 PM

Greetings Jerry…….in my heart……I’m as red-blooded American loving Patriot as any Texan. I wish the old order was restorable. I wish that we could go back to the leave it to beaver days of the 1950’s. But I see the spiritual reality of a nation that has not only lost her way, but is steeped in wickedness that without National repentance unto “Jesus”……our nation cannot and will not on her own power fulfill even half of what Trump has dreamed for us to happen. God’s purpose for stopping Hillary via the Trump election is something that He has not fully revealed to us yet. But as far as Trump is concerned, he operates in the carnal realm and I do not believe that he is a born again or baby Christian. I’m not against him, but his speech and behavior does not ring true of a Statesmen and a true Christian. I’m not falling prey to the Left’s propaganda , but the realities of a ship called the Titanic just feet away from collision.

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
August 20, 2017 11:22 PM

In a word, Dittos

Avidan
August 20, 2017 5:46 PM

This Twist And Turn
ls Causing My Head to Spin,
Is He Really?
That Worker Of Iniquities.

He Who Walks In The Way Which ls Not Good.

None Who Approached The Lord Changed
His Word, He Twisted And Change Many.

The One Who Despised And Loathed LORD’s Truth.

He Who Takes No Delight In All Lord Commandments.

He ls The Source Of Shame and Sham,
He Who Barter Lord Truth For Votes.

The Edifice of Sin With Perverted Spirit.
Yes! You!!

ls He Really Being seen Returning Or Just
A Fickle Of Imaginations?

I pray That He Does Not Take The Helm Of Our Nation Again.
l Know That He Will Prop Up Somewhere;
Somewhere, ln different Capacity.
No! No! Not This Nation.

Changing The Subject

Two Shabbats Ago:-
On The 12th Of August 2017
l Received This Message Verbally!
It Was Not A Dream Or A Vision!
It Was Verbally!

‘ l Was Told A Skin Disease ls Coming To The Earth,
l Was Told ls Not Mrsa, (He Made This Pronouncement That It ls Not Mrsa).
A Different Form Of Skin Disease.

This Is A Judgement To The Way
We Dressed To Dishonor The LORD.
And Other Abominations We Practice ln This End Time.

Sometime During That Week,
He Took Up The Discourse On The Same Subject,
He Said Those With Tattoos,
Will Be largely Affected,
But To All Who Draw Near The LORD In Holiness.
And Repent Their Sins ln King Yeshua/Jesus
Name Will Find Relief.

(I Was not Given Date or Time This Will Occur,
I Know lt Will come To pass,
The WORD Of Never Falls To The Ground).

Please Let Us Repent
And Return In Humility Back To Our Makers.

To Them Scientists,
This Not Climate change,
This A Judgement Call,
That Is Knocking On The Door Of All Humanity.

Ps
lf You Not Believe This Message
Please Take lt To The Lord.

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
August 20, 2017 11:27 PM

This morning in prayer closet the Spirit said no to tattoos also! Was not expecting to hear that either.

Jan NZ
Jan NZ
August 20, 2017 5:18 PM

Wow yet another confirmation. I’ve always Obama is the AntiChrist. I never received a dream as such, but in 2013 while watching a documentary about him by Johnathan Klecks, I studied his face & his eyes literally turned black. I said out loud” he’s the Antichrist.
Then few months ago during a speech when he took a direct shot at journo Alex Jones, he chuckled about having a demon & smelling. It just cringed. Then there’s James excellent post on the characteristics of the Antichrist ( with sound scripture)
I really don’t see how anyone can possibly refute the fact now. The writing as they say is on the wall. The man makes my skin crawl. I can’t even watch him talk.

Mr. Kelly
October 2, 2017 3:40 PM

It is imperative that we keep Donald Trump in prayer day and night. Most of us who visit this site have heard the warnings spoken by Prophet Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj – God has given us four years to ‘get our house in order!’. If Trump’s term ends ‘suddenly’, America goes into captivity (and that may look like Russia/China invading the US, along with the three major earthquakes to hit California, New York, and the third ceasing the US from being a continent. With all the disasters that has happened, this nation has still not repented. The church is still not awake. Oh Lord, have mercy upon us for what’s about to take place.

Diane Boneck
Diane B
September 2, 2017 5:32 PM

When people say that ‘All oaths lead to God,’ I agree. All paths lead to the Great White Throne of Judgement, but only Jesus Christ gets us into the Kingdom of God and Heaven!

juanisaac
juanisaac
September 1, 2017 8:57 PM

I have heard of this before from other people. HOwever, according to the Constitution more than 2 terms are not allowed. The ammendments is the 22nd ammendment. Mind you that changing the constitution is very difficult both in Congress and by the sates. Very hard to see this coming.

Joe
Joe
August 24, 2017 8:33 AM

America is being divided. The resurrection of the German communist party, antifa is the weapon being used to attack freedom. All the fringe groups are constructs of the Democrat party, which has openly denounced God and shakes their fist in their face. We are now during this time from the 21st of August until 23 september have 40 days to complete repentance. No more.

Carol
Carol
August 20, 2017 9:06 PM

More about BHO/BS. I follow three Spanish channel on you tube and many from Latin America have had dreams of him and America judgement. First time, I read a prophecy about him was in 2007. Although, many Latin pastors believe the ac will come from Europe I have no doubt he is the one….

Rowena O
Rowena O
August 21, 2017 11:17 AM

Carol,
We still need to take into account the Vatican and El Popo.
Actions are very much AC but could well be in tandem with BO.
Urge all to look into it.Made me very concerned. Infiltration of all things Christian.
For “unity” read “united under Rome”.

Jerome L
August 21, 2017 12:05 PM

I beleive the Pope is the false prophet who will certainly work in tandem with the AC.

Rowena O
Rowena O
August 22, 2017 2:50 PM

Yes, thank you, I agree Jerome L.

Abby
Abby
August 20, 2017 4:38 PM

The way things are looking right now, I think that Trump will get impeached, and Obama will somehow take his place.

Krista West
Krista
August 20, 2017 8:14 PM

I think it will take something more catastrophic than a mere impeachment to override the current chain of command.

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
August 20, 2017 11:39 PM

Krista the joy of the Lord is your strength. You shine as a light unto Him and will direct, help to direct others along the narrow path and as I was sharing that I saw a vision of you on a narrow rocky ledge and helping steady someone with one hand while you were kicking rocks out of her way so that she would not stumble. The amazing thing about you is that you are walking backwards along this path, totally fearless of any danger and you even choose the outer more dangerous part so that the one you are helping is more protected. There is only room for one along this narrow rocky ledge with a sheer rock wall on one side and a straight drop off on the other. He says that, ‘He has made your feet like hinds feet and you shall walk upon His high places.’ Hab.3:18,19

Krista West
Krista
August 20, 2017 11:46 PM

Thomas,. I receive this word! Thank you.