As Darkness Envelops the Land, You Will Search for the Prophets But You Will Not Find Them

darrell_and_Deb_z3

Darrell and Deb Sansom

Yesterday evening my wife and I went out to our prayer closet. It is an octagon swing set that looks over the fields behind our house where we sit and pray. She immediately felt the Holy Spirit on her and knew the Lord had something He was going to share with us. The Lord has given her many warnings for people. So we both began praying and this is what the Lord spoke through her.

“See now, that what I spoke of, the time of great darkness, is upon you. Like a mist it is and has been slowly creeping over the land. It is a mist that brings deafness and blindness and it has slowly been engulfing this land, this United states of America.

Your time of great testing is upon you. Will you be found worthy? Will you be found faithful?

Like trumpets, my prophets have been sounding the alarm, but soon there will come a great silence. And you will begin to cry out to hear the words of the prophets, but their mouths will be sealed. And they will not speak the words of the Lord. As the darkness envelops the land, you will search for the prophets but you will not find them. These faithful servants will be hidden away.

That is the hour that I have warned you about. Even now I am warning you, put away the things of this world and draw close to Me. In my word it says, “Seek the Lord while He may be found!” Now is that time to seek the Lord while He may be found because soon you will seek and you will not find. Pray that the Lord open your eyes that you see the truth.

You wish to know, is Obama the antichrist? Has he not always spoken with a forked tongue as a serpent? Speaking pleasant things on one side and spewing lies, hate, death on the other?”

Then Deb said, “I just keep seeing Obama with a forked tongue and the eyes of a serpent. I feel like the Lord is holding back. I feel like He is saying He is holding back specific information for my protection. But I hear the Lord saying:”

“Seek the truth and you shall find it. Let go of human perception and see with your spiritual eyes. Release skepticism and embrace the truth I reveal to you. It is not always necessary for Me to speak it, but your spirit will recognize truth.”

Darrell and Deb Sansom

Author: Darrell and Deb Sansom

The Lord has been calling Darrell and Deb Sansom and preparing them for the 22 years they have been married. They work as a team in everything from their business, their farm, raising their kids, and enjoying the ministry God has called them into. They minister everywhere they go, just in everyday life, but things got really serious two years ago. The Lord started speaking into their lives and nothing has been the same since. They went from struggling in churches to learning to hear and walk by faith.

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
May 19, 2016 5:00 AM

I find the title of the post interesting as it is in harmony with what I received from the Lord during my meditation on May 10, 2016. Here it is:

The hand of the Lord is against this world. He will strike the world with darkness. Because when he had given light to the world, they rejected it, and so he will strike them with blindness so that they may remain in darkness. They will look for wisdom but not find it; they will look for light but not see it.

May 19, 2016 1:41 PM

Wow, that is a word to take note of. Thanks!

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
May 11, 2016 1:30 PM

Walid Shoebat explains the false prophecies of Glen Beck and Raphael Cruz. The current Holy War is Christian Russia vs. Obama, NATO, the Pope and Islam.

dewey olsen
dewey olsen
May 9, 2016 7:43 AM

“Sea” and “River”—Isaiah’s Use of Mythology
by Avraham Gileadi Ph.D.

The Canaanite god of chaos who went by the names Sea and River has a counterpart in Isaiah’s king of Assyria. The Ugaritic myth of Baal and Anath depicts the hero god Baal establishing order in the world by subduing Sea and River, who threatens humanity. Thus, Isaiah depicts the Assyrian archtyrant as a new Flood: “Jehovah will cause to come up over them the great and mighty waters of the River—the king of Assyria in all his glory. He will rise up over all his channels, overflow all his banks. He will sweep into Judea like a flood and, passing through, reach the very neck; his outspread wings will span the breadth of your land, O Immanuel” (Isaiah 8:7–8).

The king of Assyria will be “stirred up” against God and against God’s people “even as the Sea is stirred up” (Isaiah 5:30; 37:28). In the “Day of Jehovah”—God’s Day of Judgment—he and his alliance of nations will commit worldwide genocide and “cause destruction throughout the earth” (Isaiah 10:5–7; 13:4–6). However, after serving God’s purpose of destroying the wicked, they too suffer destruction: “Woe to the many peoples in an uproar, who rage like the raging of the seas—tumultuous nations, in commotion like the turbulence of mighty waters! . . . At evening time shall be the catastrophe, and before morning they shall be no more” (Isaiah 17:12, 14).

5. 25. 2011

drwalters
drwalters
May 6, 2016 11:28 AM

I just noticed a glaring ERROR/MISTAKE YOURS TRULY made in my comments about Nita Johnson’s “DISAPPEARENCE AREAS.” HER map indicates that most of Tennessee is safe…west of the Tennessee River (East)…in other words, west of Oak Ridge and the nuclear reactors along the Tennessee River. Other maps seem indicate that the mountains of extreme western North Carolina and that the Chattanooga and Knoxville, TN areas are barely in the safe zone. According to Mrs. Johnson, central Ternnessee is marginally safer than west Tennessee… implying that Kansas City and/’or Saint Louis, MO may be nuked/EMPd. WRT the great state of Texas, where I have some relatives, there are prophecies which appear to indicate that the turning point of WWIII will transpire at Fort Hood, Texas, where many (perhaps up to 150,000,000 foreign and/or UN troops eventually concentrate their forces) and the US government nukes them…many prophecies indicate that at least all of Texas and Louisiana (except for the northeastern portions) will be devastated during the WW III (or the prophesied war Z which yours truly defines as THE WAR OF REVELATION/APOCALYPSE 9:18). PRAY.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
May 5, 2016 10:17 PM

I can assure you, he’s alive and well, Brenda. I communicate with him at least once a month.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
May 5, 2016 8:48 PM

Thank you, Dr. Walters. Actually, my folks live in Tennessee. Sorry for the confusion. I live in central Florida. I’ll pass this info onto them though. Thanks again!

dr walters
dr walters
May 5, 2016 1:33 PM
This is information for KEN ROBERTS, who, like me, lives near Knoxville, Tennessee. WRT his comments about “safe areas,” most maps and visions of safe areas indicate that parts of the Carolinas, Georgia, east Tennessee & Texas are safe…at least with respect to foreign invaders and/or a UN military occupying force numbering up to 200,000,000 troops … which occupies the USA for at least 6 months (according to Father Wingate, Zelma Kirkpatrick etc.). I am an old man, own real estate in east Tennessee (and west of Nashville)…and don’t particularly want to move…but it is my duty to inform you that prophetess NITA JOHNSON (who has a website) was given a map by the Lord which indicates that ALL of Georgia, Texas, the Carolinas and Tennessee WILL DISAPPEAR…which probably means that it will be uninhabitable, at least temporarily. She also indicates in another vision that US banks are going to close, apparently prior to the DISAPPEARENCE of these areas. I do not plan to move to my farm west of Nashville unless and until the banks close…but I am old and living on borrowed time anyway. You probably are younger than I am. WRT to my observation in an earlier comment that, a century ago, there were far fewer government regulations, restrictions, ordinances were far fewer than tHere are today, and legislators, judges, and a few poorly paid bureaucrats (some descended from the founding fathers) were calling the shots in Washington, DC, not the strange alliance of “control freak” bureaucrats, Foreign and Wall Street bribesters, banksters,and lobbyists, globalists (some of whom are Communists), and organized crime who are calling the shots today…I won’t rehash what I have stated in previous comments about the death of liberty in the United States. The price of liberty is eternal vigilance, and Americans have… Read more »
Lottie
Lottie
May 6, 2016 2:37 AM

Maybe th reason texas, et. Al. Disappear is cuz they all seceded from the union? And all but th NE corner of La became citizens of Tx?,

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
May 5, 2016 6:31 AM

Isaiah 66

Martus
Martus
May 5, 2016 3:50 AM

Daniel tells us where the Antichrist comes from, the Lion(U.K) has it’s eagle wings(U.S.) ripped off(war of independents) and then this Lion stands up like a man and the mind of a man is given to it. This Lion Beast Man is in Revelation the beast has the mouth of a lion and the number of the beast is the number of a man, again this Lion Beast Man, a man from England check out the royal coat of arms of England for the standing Lion.

Francisco Frontera
Francisco Frontera
May 5, 2016 10:24 AM

«Obama is more of a John the Baptist type figure preparing the way for the Antichrist.»

Thank you.

Christina c
Christina c
May 4, 2016 11:24 PM
I don’t claim to know what my “calling” is by any means. All I know is the times where I have been shown something, it’s a stark contrast to the “flow” in the church, when I was going. It wasn’t often I was shown certain things but caused me to question if I was the one out in left field because it didn’t flow or line up with the flow of whatever was flowing (lol) at the time. And the things I would “see” just seemed to make perfect sense to me, but offend the crap out of other people. Some would say ‘I know what your saying is true, I don’t know how, but it’s true’ and brush it off. Some questioned if I believed Jesus was the son of God. It seems whatever truth I shared has really caused more isolation than anything else, with the exception of just a very few people within my sphere. I make lots of mistakes, feel I am wondering around almost aimlessly, until something just “flows” from within, then back to pleading with God about my own fears and desperate hopes. During times of anguish, what pours out seems to come in the form of writings. When shared, I am told of the anointing, and how I have a way with words. And what comes out is amazing. And I go back to what seems like wondering. Everything a challenge. Prayer. Worship. Peace. Knocking incessantly like the lady before the judge. Although I get tired of knocking, and start knocking again. My mind races with doubts and fears and desperate hopes, almost and only until I am positioned for a purpose, and something comes out of me, and I myself step back in wonderment as to what just came out. All of… Read more »
Jane NZ
Jane NZ
May 5, 2016 6:27 AM

C Christina Isaiah 66.5. A badge of honour.