The outline of the earth’s circular sphere was barely visible to the eye because of extreme darkness upon the earth; regardless, I saw a very faint distinction between its outline and the vast universe that surrounds earth. As I contemplated earth, I was very aware that it is one planet of many others that the Creator, Yahweh, has anchored in place.

Darkness covered the earth, removing the beauty we have become accustomed to when viewing it through satellite images. Unaware of the reason for its darkness, concern for those living in such darkness found me standing in the midst of a society never seen before in my lifetime.

A peculiar event captured my attention – light within only a few. While darkness engulfed earth, there were some, not many, who radiated light and peace. Undeniable confirmation of Isaiah 60:1-2 flooded my mind as I witnessed the manifestation of this scripture in those that were near me. There were just a few who were filled with the light of the life of Jesus.

Scripture Reference:

Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, And deep darkness the people; But the Lord will arise over you, and His glory will be seen upon you. (Isaiah 60:1-2 – NKJV)

Ivette Ellis

Author: Ivette Ellis

Ivette is a prophetic scribe and author. In her role as a prophetic psalmist since 2005, and now a blossoming harpist, she, like Elisha, hear’s “But now, bring me a harpist. And while the harpist played, the hand of the Lord came upon Elisha.” (2 Kings 3:15) Her website, songbirdscribe.com, is a place of solace and a resource for all who are seeking Jehovah God’s peace. She holds a Bachelor of Ministry degree from Safe Harbor Institute located in Georgia, and a Master of Social Work degree from The University of Alabama. Having overcome chronic grief, her book, Whisper to Us: Hope for Change and Recovery, is a resource for all who desire emotional and spiritual healing.

Sujit Thomas
May 30, 2018 4:14 AM

A parallel, to just as we are to be to Christ, I believe, can be seen between the moon and the sun.

It is not simply that the moon has no light of its own. It is that it takes something special to make the moon, which, in a sense, is just a piece of rock, to shine like the sun in the darkness of the night without being burned up by the glory of the sun.

We are dust, really. But time and effort from God to give us dust particles a mirror shine, topped up with a final divine touch from him, will, I believe, cause us to shine like the Son in the fullness of the darkness to come without being burned up by the Son’s glory.

May 30, 2018 12:50 PM

Great point Sujit.

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
May 29, 2018 8:13 PM

Ivette, this part of the first paragraph I love, speaking of our world – “the Creator, Yahweh, has anchored in place”.
These scripture verses support it beautifully and should bring peace and comfort to the reader
1Chronicles 16:30 The world also shall be stable that it be not moved
Psalm 96:10 The world also shall be established that it shall not be moved
Psalm 93:1 The world also is stablished that is cannot be moved
1Sam 2:8 …..for the pillars of the earth are the Lords, and He hath set the world upon them…
Yes gross darkness IS coming, 3 days of darkness IS coming, but the Lord will arise over you and His Glory will be seen upon you. He IS the Light. Praise His wonderful name!
Those radiating His light will be in the minority. This is where it gets tough because we live in the midst of so much darkness, with so few who are in that light with us. BUT His Glory will be seen upon us and those in darkness will be drawn toward the light, let it be so Lord Jesus. Continue the work of preparing, purifying, that we might shine a pure light for the lost to find You in the darkness.

Mindy Beyerl
Mindy Beyerl
May 29, 2018 10:21 PM

Just wow. Today I was doing a study in 1 Peter 3:1-6. It talks about women submitting to their husbands and that their beauty is not by fancy clothes or makeup, but in their quiet and gentle spirit.

I was thinking about that and how Moses radiated/glowed after being in God’s presence. That beauty comes from inside, from God in us.

It meant something to me as I’ve been a little distracted and weary, especially in this area (beauty/the physical). This was confirmation for me that this is what I needed to hear and fix.

Thank you for sharing!

Martin
Martin
May 29, 2018 3:07 PM

Exodus 34:29
When Moses came down from Mount Sinai with the two tablets of the covenant law in his hands, he was not aware that his face was radiant because he had spoken with the Lord.

Exodus 34:30When Aaron and all the Israelites saw Moses, his face was radiant, and they were afraid to come near him.

David Lockett
May 29, 2018 3:31 PM

It should be same for us to radiate the glory of God but we must die to flesh and surrender all to him. Excellent word Ivette. O Lord make me shine for you!!!

Jen
Jen
May 29, 2018 5:33 PM

Wow! Praise God! The prophetic dreams/visions/words related to Isaiah 60 seem to be coming in like a flood. Many confirmations. I’m sensing that the veil quickly thinning and have been for some time. The darkness I’ve sensed that is coming is indescribable…like nothing this earth has ever seen. Blessings to you, sister.

Ole Sorensen
Ole Sorensen
May 30, 2018 12:36 PM

Ivette: You’re not doing a lot for all the “flat earthers” out there. 😀

RSS
RSS
June 4, 2018 12:02 AM

(From a Facebook page)
Hebrew for Christians
May 30 at 7:48pm ·
Allow the light of God’s love to shine in you brightly. As Yeshua said, “Whoever has my commandments and keeps them, such is the one who loves me. And the one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will manifest myself to him” (John 14:21). Note that the Greek word for “manifest” means to “shine inside” (i.e., ἐμφανίζω, from ἐν, “in” and φαίνω, “shine”), indicating that the revelation would be inward light of the Divine Presence. Indeed, the Hebrew word for “praise” (i.e., tehillah: תְּהִלָּה) comes from a verb that means “to shine” (i.e., halal: הָלַל), from which we derive the word “halo.” Similarly, the word “aura” comes from the Hebrew word “ohr” (אוֹר), meaning “light.” Therefore open your heart to God’s blessing and let the divine inner light shine before others so that they may see your good works and give honor to your Father who is in heaven” (Matt. 5:16). Hebrew for Christians

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
June 2, 2018 10:53 PM
Interesting bit on darkness i just read while studying Exodus: When we come unto Exodus 10:21, the darkness that can be felt is something altogether an anomaly. It is as though God is taking off the ruse, allowing for Egypt to experience – tangibly enough to even be felt – the exact spiritual state that they are in. They believe themselves to be following the gods of these phenomenon, keeping them satisfied, but ultimately they are worshiping demons. It’s a sad testimony to perceive. I heard a story of a man who is within a prominent ministry. He had a dream that this ministry was hosting some sort of end-times teaching seminar at the fairgrounds. There were tons of people there, and they were having a great time discussing the subject matter. The people were breaking off after the messages and asking questions, and ultimately it seemed like everything was perfect. It was precisely at this point, during one of the messages, that serpents started raining from the sky and biting people. There was blood and death everywhere. The serpents were consuming the people, and pandemonium ensued. No matter how much the teachers or listeners tried, they could not command in the name of Jesus to get the snakes to cease. They had no authority over these serpents. The speaker then talked about how this dream shows him that he needs to begin to pray that God gives them authority over the serpents for when this happens. I’m sad to be the one to bear bad news, but the reality is that this dream was not a “future” dream, but a “now” dream. This ministry, with all of its hype, and all of its impressive stature is currently at a place where people think that they are the pinnacle of… Read more »