“Danger, Danger… Stranger Danger… It’s Not Coming from Where You Think.”

Jennifer LeClaire, Senior Editor of Charisma Magazine, posted a video on her Facebook page yesterday saying she believes she received a word of warning from God.

Jennifer had just arrived in Washington DC to attend the Presidential inauguration. While traveling, she heard the Lord say, “Danger, danger … stranger danger… it’s not coming from where you think.”

Jennifer believes it was a warning that President Elect Donald Trump’s life is in danger, so she is urging Christians to pray for his protection. Like many other prophetic words, this is a warning, not a prediction. God gives warnings so we can pray and the danger can be avoided. So if Trump survives unharmed, that would mean the prophetic warning was a success, not a failure.

There have been many threats made against Trump as America remains strongly divided about his Presidency. However, the warning stated the danger is not coming from where we might think. The flip side of that would mean the danger is coming from where we do not expect it, which sounds like there are traitors lurking in secret. It reminds me of what happened last month when Russia’s Ambassador to Turkey, Andrey Karlov, was shot and killed by someone he would not have suspected, a member of Ankara’s riot police force (Source: RT).

In Jesus name, we pray these evil schemes will be foiled and will fail! We command the angels of God to guard and protect Donald Trump and everyone else attending the inauguration. Amen.

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
January 20, 2017 3:27 AM

Most holy and loving heavenly Father,

May the enemy’s plans, whatever they may be, be rendered useless and void and come to nothing, but let your plans and purposes stand firm. We pray that even the smallest of the smallest details of your plans do come to pass. We pray that you plant a hedge of protection around your chosen vessels and instruments so that the enemy can do nothing but watch as you bring your desires to pass. We ask all this, Father, in the most precious name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Gary
Gary
January 20, 2017 10:19 AM

Heavenly Father, I stand in agreement with the prayer of brother Sujit above and I ask that Your Holy and Perfect will be done on this day of the Presidential Inauguration and always. In the Most Precious Name of Jesus. Amen.

Christina
Christina
January 20, 2017 9:03 AM

Yes Father, I stand in agreement with these words lifted up to YOU.

Casey Toda
Casey
January 20, 2017 5:47 AM

Abba, we partner with You Father God and command the Hosts of Heaven to make war against the plans of satan and his minions. Destroy his plans and enforce the plans and purposes of the Most High God. We touch and agree that Psalm 2 is released against Your enemies and Psalm 91 is activated upon Your People and those You have chosen for Your purposes. Show the elite, those who believe they cannot be touched, show them as You did pharaoh, show them as You have done to many through the ages who have believed that they could not be touched or challenged, show them You are God and if they will not repent and Love You, then they will fear You. Remember Revelation 2:22-23. Have mercy on the repentant and innocent but release Your Righteous judgments against those who refuse to turn and continue to harm others and do evil.

Matt Smith
January 20, 2017 3:12 PM

I pray against any L.B.J or George H.W. Bush types of individuals in Donald J. Trump’s cabinet waiting to give the orders and/or being an active participant to have him taking out. I block this assignment of the enemy. I pray if there is one, God will reveal that individual and any other individual like this to D.J.T, and they will be taken out before they have the chance to do so.

JAVITA
JAVITA
January 21, 2017 12:31 AM

I am posting this here at Matt’s posting, because I have a sincere concern. Although I believe so Much of ,Matt’s poem came to pass, the part about Obama will stay seated, did not happen. As late as last week, Pastor Faircloth prophetic words also did not,come to pass either concerning the president of the US. As much as both Matt and Pastor Fairclother speak forth so much that bears witness with my Spirit, especially deep repentance, but when they say they hear from God, but this was one big thing, a stumbling block I can’t get over.

KENNETH WOODS
KENNETH WOODS
January 21, 2017 9:21 PM

JAVITA : I UNDERSTAND YOUR CONCERN, THERE IS SO MUCH CONFUSION WITHIN THE BODY OF CHRIST (+) WE KNOW GOD IS NOT THE AUTHOR !!! I WAS GIVEN A VISION AFTER THE ELECTION AND PRESIDENT OBAMA WAS DRESSED CASUALLY ON THE THRONE WITH BILL AND HILLARY CLINTON STANDING AT HIS SIDE FACING THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION WITH BILL CLINTON STANDING NEXT TO PRESIDENT OBAMA !!! IN THIS VISION ONLY PRESIDENT OBAMA AND FORMER PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON SPOKE !!! BILL AND HILLARY WERE DRESSED IN FORMAL ATTIRE !!! AND HILLARY DID NOT SPEAK A WORD !!! THEIR DISCUSSION WAS CENTERED ON THEIR FAILED ELECTION !!! THEY KNEW WHERE THEIR DEFEAT CAME FROM (CHRISTIANS) AND WERE MONITORING OUR COMPUTERS AND POST (SUCH AS THIS ONE) !!! I WAS FEARFUL AND WAS MAKING AN ATTEMPT TO CLEAR MY COMPUTER WHEN SUDDENLY A SPIRIT OF COURAGE (+) BOLDNESS CAME OVER ME !!! END OF VISION BUT NOT THE END OF DETAILS !!! THE MEETING TOOK PLACE IN A BATH ROOM AND THE THRONE PRESIDENT OBAMA WAS SITTING ON WAS THE COMMODE ttt

Francy Carl
Francy
January 20, 2017 12:41 PM

Glory to God. Our God is for us not against us! Our God is much greater and powerful!
And His will has been done! Wow what an emotional inauguration! Glorifying God every chance they had! If this is not a sign for those who doubt Trump being chosen and anointed by God, then I don’t know what is!
Glory to God! You are true and faithful in your promises!
Now saints time to prepare and work on our minas and assignments. This is God’s appointed time for us to do His work here!

January 20, 2017 12:45 PM

Yes Francy
2017 is the year of favor and assignments

Shalom

January 20, 2017 12:48 PM

Francy
We are coming for Roe V Wade and gay marriage laws… Gods will be done

Make America great again in the sight of the Lord.

Shalom

Francy Carl
Francy
January 22, 2017 10:51 AM

Phanuel,
I have actually heard the same thing from the Lord about making America Great again. This may not be the view of most of the people who are in the world, because great in the sight of the Lord is not the nation that most people want: expansion of abortions, homosexuality, Islam etc…
If we look at how people all over the world protested against Trump yesterday, it makes a good indication that he is against the world. For isn’t written, those that stand with God, get persecuted and attacked for standing with Him?

January 22, 2017 1:43 PM

Amen Francy
the world truly hates Trump and what he stands for. The hate is only going to get worse when God’s plan is fully implemented. Talk about a great chasm between the sheep and the goats.

shalom sister

Richard
Richard
January 22, 2017 10:41 PM

Phanuel – have you seen this video?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAl01MGP2bE

January 23, 2017 1:18 AM

Thanks for sharing Richard
It surely confirms what we shared here on z3. I had a vivid vision of the third temple in 2014. I saw it and it was a magnificent structure. On the same day I had a dream in which I was discussing with John Paul the third temple. That the Lord himself will give the blueprints. I also another dream that this would be short war and Israel will be surrounded on three sides.

This is what I shared with James on Nov 7.

On May 28, 2014 I had the following dream. I was on a school campus and was about to take the end of the year test. I saw a pound cake at the beginning of the dream. Then John Paul Jackson walked into the room. He was smiling at me. We began talking about the third temple, about how large and huge it will be. Then I said the Jews think they are designing it themselves, but it was actually God giving them the blueprints. I wanted to eat the pound cake I had seen earlier in the dream but when I went to eat it, it was no longer there. Instead I ate a chocolate chip cookie (I love cookies).

On the same day in a separate encounter I saw in a vision the third temple. It was large and magnificent.

The temple I saw was exactly like the temple institute showed on July 26, 2015, over 1 year later. The image I saw is seen at the 21sec mark of this video.

TAJ
TAJ
January 20, 2017 2:43 PM

P, I’m in agreement, include Engel V Vitale to the list. Shalom.

January 20, 2017 8:16 PM

Yes TAJ,
also the Johnson’s amendment by the grace of God!

shalom

Richard
Richard
January 22, 2017 10:09 PM

I agree with you Phanuel. Have you seen what Dr. Patricia put out today?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAl01MGP2bE
If we think we’ve never seen hate now, we ain’t seen nothin yet.
I’d be interested in your thoughts.
Richard

OutdoorJon
January 20, 2017 12:57 PM

Yes, Francy! God is great, and He is going to have his way! We will have bumps on the way but His ways will be done! Have you seen the Kim Clement Trump 2007 Prophecy?

Francy Carl
Francy
January 20, 2017 4:30 PM

No, outdoor Jon I have not. But thanks for mentioning it. I will look into it.
Thanks!

January 20, 2017 10:40 PM

Did you notice that Clinton didn’t get pardoned by Obama …..
Over to you Jeff Sessions
…but she has serious life threatening health issues

We are coming for the pedophiles and satanist …. all the children held in bondage shall be set free. Pizza gate shall be no more …..In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

Shalom

brian
brian
January 30, 2017 4:53 AM

phanuel clinton cant be pardoned because she hasnt been charged

January 30, 2017 10:39 AM

Hi Brian
The president can pardon anyone at anytime with or without an indictment.

Shalom

Stella
Stella
January 20, 2017 8:13 AM

My God! This is exactly what Stan Johnson of Prophecy Club heard in his dream of yesterday, where someone went to another man and told him that Trump was dead! Please let us pray that His Kingdom come and His will be done on earth as it is in heaven. The wickedness and desperation of the liberal left is something else. I am not American but it doesn’t stop me from praying for Trump and his family. Lord have mercy.

sunray
sunray
January 20, 2017 4:08 PM
Hi there Matt Smith, Pastor Benjamin Faircloth, and Jeff Byerly, I’m very concerned that all of you, as well as some others, saw President Obama staying in office past his second term. Matt your poem said, The fall season will bring, another election year, But by this time our nation, Will be firmly gripped in fear. Barack Hussein Obama, Will stay seated in his chair, No Democrat nor Republican, will find themselves his heir. Jeff you said in one of the articles, There will be “terrorist” attacks on America this year . The country will be under martial law . Obama will cancel the 2016 election just until things get back to “normal.” Pastor Faircloth you said, The 2016 presidential election will default to Hillary eventually and Obama will stay in office. Donald Trump is now the 45th president. The poem that Matt shared was written fairly recently. If you all claim that you are hearing from the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, why wouldn’t God let you all know the truth that we will have Donald Trump as our 45th president? You all had good messages on repentance for our sins to the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. However, several times you all prophesized things that did not come to pass. And You all keep giving new prophecies while ignoring the elephant in the room, that some of your other prophecies did not come to pass while never addressing that issue. God is not the author of confusion and He does not lie. Pastor Faircloth you had a sermon called “Welcome to Hell Week” last Sunday, and you said you were sticking with the word that God gave you regarding Obama staying in office past his second term. Can you all please explain yourselves? I’m sure many… Read more »
KENNETH WOODS
KENNETH WOODS
January 21, 2017 10:26 PM

SUNRAY : PLEASE SEE MY EARLIER REPLY TO JAVITA POSTED JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO !!! I SHARED A VISION THE LORD GAVE ME AFTER THE ELECTION !!! PRIOR TO THE ELECTION I SHARED A DREAM WITH JEFF BYERLY ON HIS WEBSITE THAT DONALD TRUMP WOULD WIN THE ELECTION !!! I WAS UNCERTAIN WHETHER HE WOULD BE SWORN INTO OFFICE !!! IN A FOLLOW UP DREAM THE LORD SHOWED ME “ASSASSINATION” ATTEMP(S) !!! IN DECEMBER AND JANUARY THREATS WERE MADE ON DONALD TRUMPS LIFE AND ARREST WERE MADE !!! IN DECEMBER A MAN DURING HIS COURT HEARING BELIEVED HE KILLED “DONALD TRUMP” !!! INSTEAD HE KILLED A U.P.S. DRIVER !!! THIS CAN ALL BE VERIFIED ON THE INTERNET !!! SUNRAY, I AM ALSO CONCERNED ABOUT THE CONFUSION IN THE BODY OF CHRIST !!! WHEN I READ MATT SMITH POEM I SEE THIS ALSO !!! THERE IS FEAR IN THE LAND !!! LOOK AT THE PROTESTERS !!! THE LIES FROM THE DISHONEST MEDIA !!! PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP IS MORE OF AN INDEPENDENT !!! HE HAS BEEN REGISTERED AS BOTH DEMOCRAT AND REPUBLICAN !!! IN THE VISION THE LORD GAVE ME ABOVE ON MY REPLY TO JAVITA (BEFORE I SEEN YOUR POST) PRESIDENT OBAMA WAS SITTING ON A THRONE !!! JUST NOT THE ONE MOST WOULD HAVE IMAGINED !!! I HAVE ENJOYED READING PASTOR BENJAMIN FAIRCLOTH POSTING AND I ALWAYS SEEK AND PLACE MY TRUST IN THE LORD IN REGARDS TO INTERPRETATION AND GOD’S TIMING ttt P.S. THE BODY OF CHRIST SHOULD SEEK THE MIND OF CHRIST CONCERNING : THY KINGDOM COME !!! THY WILL BE DONE !!!

Vicki
Vicki
January 20, 2017 3:31 PM

please pray for his health as well as his safety. a direction not expected could indicate an attack on his health. the enemy has lost every outside attempt. he will be looking for a new opening in an unexpected direction.

Sandra
Sandra
January 20, 2017 12:08 PM

Along with our prayers we must give the Lord praise! This is how we conquer the enemy according to II Chronicles 20:17-23 and Psalm 149. We must clap, sing, dance for and praise the Lord today and he will send in his heavenly army to destroy our enemies!

Kyle
Kyle
January 20, 2017 9:32 AM

Do not look at what things seem to be in the natural seek My Face. Many will be caught off gaurd at what’s to come and what is now here. Allow Me to show you what I mean. What is now here shall cause great grief for chaos shall start. Jeremiah 18:7-17. Oh yes it is I the Lord God that shall vist your nation America and her sorrow will mulityply. It will indeed multiply for the beast system shall be put in place oh yes it will and no man shall stop. The thing which you fear is greatly come upon you death mourning and woe for I have pronounced evil agianst this land. It shall no longer stand. Watch the beast arise in this time for it shall be the greatest deception man has ever know. Get ready for war get ready for rioets get ready for daily life as it is to end abruptly. Oh yes it is here saith the Lord God!

January 23, 2017 1:23 AM

*i also had another dream that is will be a short war